Student Holiday - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Good grief, I was thinking out loud as I looked at myself. Cat was by my side telling me I looked good, I was thinking this joke had gone a good bit further and far deeper than I expected.

It was our second year summer break, and 8 of us had rented a house in Blackpool for a fortnight. The idea was to just chill out and have some fun, before going on to summer jobs, home or whatever. A problem arose when we arrived and realised that the house had 4 double rooms, and there were 3 girls and 5 men making the 8. Being well prepared, we had all brought cases of wine or beer, so the first thing we did was to have drink as we brought our bags in, then we discussed the room allocation. Two girls siad they would share, but no two men fancied sharing a bed, and there was only one room with twin beds so we spent ages trying to persaude the men to share beds. Then for what reason I don't know what, I suggested we were all good friends and liberally minded, why don't we share with the opposite sex, this got a reserved nod, non of us had strong relationships, if anything we all tended towards promiscuity as a way of life. The men liked the idea, the girls wanted to select who they had to sleep with. Then Carl noticed that there were only 3 girls so that meant 2 men would be sharing. It was Cat who offered the solution, I become one of them.

There was a good laugh and a few more beers opened, and someone offered me a glass of wine instead of beer. I tried the 'You are joking' line, but over half were in favour of seeing me going over to the other side. I was the smallest, least manly, most delicate, and a few other things that I don't wish to repeat, but no matter how much I squirmed the fun had started and soon everyone wanted to see me as a girl.

Cat, Dawn and Steph took me to one of the bedrooms, first they discussed what I was going to wear and which of them was going to do what. Cat was in charge of hair, Steph clothes, and Dawn make up. I was showered, shaved all over, shampooed, conditioned, then allowed to dry myself, when I asked if anything was necessary they just put me down with 'Off course it is'

My hair was a mop on top of my head that I was always sweeping off my face, so while Cat dried and used her heated tongues on my hair, Dawn was combining their make up kits to create a pretty face on my facial features. When they were done Steph produced my outfit, a bra and knicker set, a sheer pink top, denim mini, footless tights and after some looking a pair of heeled sandals. It was now I said 'Good grief' I surprised myself at realising how feminine I looked, if I could stand on the shoes I would have really convinced myself.

The next stage in the evenings fun was to be presented to the rest of my friends, with a bit of a fanfare, the girls lead me into the main room and introduced me as Maria. They all said welcome and offered me more wine, then left to collect a take away as we were getting hungry. I stayed with the girls and found plates and cutlery, I was allowed to remove my shoes if I promised to walk on my toes and wiggle my bum, 'Like this' I said 'Bit more hips' they suggested and I was mincing around elbows in wrists out and feeling like a fool, but being told I was looking great.

Over the food we now discussed the sleeping arrangements, the result was two cups, one with 4 girls names, one with 4 boys names, and they were picked out randomly. Cat was first and got Pete, Steph got Paul, then it went quiet when the slip with Maria written on it came out, two men left, which would get me? Carl's name came out. He made a big show of taking my hand and getting me sit on his lap, even putting a hand around my waist. The other couples made no great show of affection, that was until later when the various sounds of sex could be heard in the building, all except my room. Carl had played the part downstairs, but once alone he backed off treating me like a man again. I did give him a peck on the cheek and told him it would be his turn tomorrow night with a real girl. And with that lay on either side of the bed and hoped neither of us touched each other.

The morning was a strange one, I had make up smeared about my face and my hair felt odd presumably from the stuff the girls had put on it the night before. I showered but soap did not seem to have a great effect on the redness of my lips or the dark colour around my eyes. I went to see what we had for breakfast and find out if they had something to clean me up properly.

Carl was already being ribbed about how had his night been with Maria, he was blushing and stumbling over his replies which made the game even more fun, but I was in my Mark clothes so the temptation to tease him with a kiss and tell lies about his performance would not be as much fun. But the girls did tease me, about Carl and about why I was in jeans and a sweat top. I clearly dissappionted them, I had thought it was just a one night bit of fun. I guess it was my reaction that made them bait me more, I fidgetted and blushed, they told me how good I had looked and that I had clearly had fun with Carl at least before everyone had gone to bed, so why not continue. I put up my defenses, basically saying no, then went of for a walk in what could be described as a sulk.

I had what turned out to be a nice refreshing walk along the seafront, found a nice bar and enjoyed just looking out at the sea. I thought about my situation in the house and amongst my friends, and considered how I should react if they wanted me to play at being the fourth girl again. I had plenty of time as it was late afternoon when I got back. Everyone else was there and the beer was out already, soon I was drinking wine and having it explained to me that they had discovered one of the gay bars, The Flying Handbag, and that would be our venue for the evening, and that they had already drawn for partners and moved bags about, I was with Paul. He seemed fine with the set up and added to the calls for me to go with the girls and refind Maria.

With a bottle of wine, I spent the next few hours listening more than being involved in their chat about what they should wear, but more startling was their talk about how the men performed, they were far more crude than I expected, until then I had only thought it was men that bragged about their activities. I was so wrong, but did learn an awful lot about how to please a woman. After the chat came the serious work of getting ready, all three had decided on a clubby look, they were in body clinging dresses and high heels, and looked gorgeuos, it was pointed out that I had a manly bump up front so tight clothing was not an option, and so I was dressed in the sheer pink top, with a black bra underneath, and the denim mini, but no leggings, this time they rubbed tanning lotion into my legs, as well as each others so we did not need tights. My nails, all twenty of them were painted pink, and my face was painted in a similiar style to the others, the going out look they called it, I just had it down as making them look great, on me not bad. My hair as well as theirs was restyled into rather fantastic shapes. Cat had two pony tails sprouting from her head that were fluffed out and spiked, Steph who had long hair, coiled it up on to her head leaving tendrils all round her face. Dawn had dyed her hair and now a rich red colour, she added gell to make her hair stand out with loads of extra body. Mine was wrapped in the curling tongues until my head was a mass of random curls except for the fringe which was gelled in place so it swept across my right eye and tucked behind my ear. The hardest part was shoes for me, my feet were a bit bigger than Cat who had the largest, so I had one chioce of heels with an ankle strap that adjusted for the extra length, the other thing I noticed was that my coloured toes looked very noticable poking out of the open end, which for some reason made me feel quite feminine.

The boys had been watching football on the TV and took 5 minutes to get ready, but before he left Paul told me I looked great and then gave me a kiss. I had prepared myself on my walk for the possibility of getting dressed as Maria again, and the chance that I might have to behave like a girl towards whoever I was paired with, but this kiss threw me. Paul returned changed and smelling of after shave, then taking my hand lead me to the kitchen, 'You look better than last night,' he started 'and you know what Maria I think we could have some fun tonight' he kissed my cheek, and I quickly thought, I could be a prude and not let him get near me, or I could just play the part and loose myself in Maria. It took seconds but seemed like minutes before I answered 'ok' and kissed him on the lips. When we parted he said 'Great' and put a hand on my arse and squeezed it, making me jump and swipe for his hand which he caught as we entered the main room, looking like we were holding hands. We were ready to have some fun.

The evening ended up being great fun, a few scary moments such as walking out the house thinking everyone must be staring at me, wobbling on the heels and a stranger taking a double look when I spoke. But mostly I saw myself as Mark having fun dressed up with friends having a laugh, though there was always that contact with Paul, I used his arm to steady myself, we sat together in the bar, when the others did some cuddling or dancing he would suggest we do the same. My position in the group was different as well, I was no longer one of the lads, and would be more in the girl group if there was a split, such as going for a pee, or getting up for a girls dance, I was even invited along when the 3 girls got up to go.

No the big, and new turn came when we got back in the early hours, after a coffee, we all split up into our seperate sleeping arrangements. Steph had made sure I knew more of what to do before going to sleep, cleansing etc, but she also lent me a short nightie. I had not made my mind up whether I would sleep in it, but once I was alone with Paul he gave me a real kiss, 'wow' I thought as I did not pull away, maybe I had drunk more than I thought, then he asked if I was up for new experiences, I replied 'usually' 'in that case, shall we see how this situation works' 'uh?' 'as in, me man, you good looking girl' 'oh, I see' and I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself towards him.

That night was a revelation to me, Paul spotted the nightie and suggested I wear it over my bra and knickers. Once in bed and close I felt his erection pressing on me, and felt my own strengthening in the panties. This was such a turn on. By the time we gave up and slept, I had wanked him off, he had done the same to me, but most unexpected was that I sucked him off. Mainly because it is something I like girls to do to me and was very much feeling in the girl role at the time.

Monday morning rolled around, Paul was awake and looking at me when I woke. 'Did you enjoy last night?' still a bit asleep 'the bar was fun, yes' 'No I mean later' 'Oh as in ............' 'Yes' 'Did you?' 'You are one hot girl you know' 'oh' was all I could manage and made for the toilet.

I had to wait for Cat coming out, still in the nightie she looked me up and down 'Good night?' 'Think so' 'Well Maria we had better get you somethings of your own, we can't have you borrowing our stuff all the time' 'What' I replied 'If you are going to be Maria, then you need some clothes of your own' 'Is that necessary?....I thought it was just a bit of fun' unfortunately Paul came out of the room and joined in 'Fun? definitely, eh Maria' then slide his had around my waist and kissed me. I blushed deeply and went to relieve himself in the toilet.

I entered the kitchen some time later wearing a sweat top and the denim skirt, because no matter how hard I looked my own case seemed to be missing and had to borrow one of Paul's much larger tops and the denim skirt to hide my modesty, which was not really that necessary as the top came well below my hips. As Paul pointed out a particularly hot look, a woman in a loose mans top. This hunting meant that I had missed an interesting and for me important conversation, the other seven had discussed if I should stay as Maria for the duration of the holiday, or be allowed my case back. The vote was unanimous, though Carl, I learnt later was slow to be included. Then at Dawn's suggestion everyone contributed  £20 so Maria could get some clothes of her own, this was less enthusiastically welcomed but eventually she got each member to pay up.

As I took in the results of their discussions, I did consider complaining and being angry, but I remembered what conclusion I had come to on my walk the day before, to go with what seemed fun, and the night with Paul had been a rather novel and interesting experience, so I asked just one question 'Do I have any choice?'. There was not a totally committed 'no' from all of them but enough to allow me to shrug and say 'In that case, what do I need?'

Dawn lead me away and told me I would have to start learning how to do my hair and make up myself, but for today she would style my hair and help with make up, Steph was going to lend me a knee length skirt, a cotton blouse and a jacket so I could go to the shops. That thought brought home that this dressing was not going to be just evenings mucking about in bars, but the duller and possibly more scary daytime stuff, like going to shops and really hoping no one took me for a man in drag.

It was a scary day, the three girls escorted me around the cheaper stores, buying tops, skirts, a jacket, 3 pairs of shoes, a selection of underwear, a red nightie and a pile of make up. I had little input into the chioces but trusted them not to pick anything which would make me look ridiculous. Then once back at the house I had a chance to try everything on, and have it critized by the three girls. Essentially what I had was two plainish skirts, three different tops, two going out sparkly tops and a couple of more revealing skirts as well as a pair of shorts I could wear anytime they said.

That evening dressed in a gold vest top and cream layered skirt, stood on top of some 3" heels I was partnered with Pete, who had decided they were going to visit a nearby pub, get some chips and return for a football match that was showing that evening. This order followed pretty much to plan, except only Cat of the girls stayed to watch the football, Dawn and Steph taking Maria into the kitchen to drink some wine and discuss boys. It was felt that Pete was the best, he looked good, respected their feelings and was good in bed. The others were better than Pete at something, but overall though not top scorer he was consistent at most things. I did wonder what the bedroom might hold later with that sort of recommendation. The football ended and a film followed, during which several drifted of to bed, either alone or as couples. Pete had got me to sit beside him and was doing some intimate touching which I responded to positively, then when I said it was a dull film and was going to bed he followed upstairs.

He caught me as we got to the top of the stairs, 'Paul tells me I could be in for an interesting night' 'Did he indeed' 'He said you had fun last night' 'Did he?' there was a pause while I turned to look at Pete and consider what Paul might have said, then stated 'We were experimenting.' 'Well I am up for some experiments as long as they are enjoyable' I then lent over to Pete and kissed him. He responded well and lead him into our room for the night. 'First experiment. How was it?' I asked 'Fine, what is the second?' In no time at all we were side by side on the bed kissing and fondling each other and generally getting ourselves aroused. 'Experiment number 2' I said as my hand went inside Pete's trousers and cupped his erection. 'Fine with that?' 'Yes' came the muffled reply as he brought himself under control. A little more massaging and I considered what to do next, kneeling above him, Pete's trousers became undone and I slid my lips over the erection infront of me. For the first time I felt like it was a truly female role I was playing and had no desire to use the erection in the knickers like a man would. I felt like a she as I bobbed up and down on the shaft, until Pete arched his back and exploded into my mouth. This felt so satisfying to me and I licked the retreating flesh making sure all the taste was gone. We lay alongside each other for a while, then I had to get up to clean my face and get ready for bed, coming back in the red nightie, 'My god, you are so sexy, bet you dont even realise it do you'. Pete pulled me into the bed and kissed some more. I tasted cum three times that night, leaving Pete sore and exhausted, but happy.

Tuesday morning and I needed no votes to persaude me to stay in female character. On reflection as I had lain next to Pete, the prospect of not seeing what else this role had to offer was slipping down the priorities. I wanted to try on a different skirt and top, have a go at doing the hair and make up, and then later see how Matt shaped up in the manhood stakes. Dawn helped with the make up, teaching how the different cosmetics work to create the face you want, then taught her student what the difference detween gel and mousse is and what curling tongues can do to create a style.

Later we 4 girls went down onto the beach and sat about gossipping, eating the food we had picked up on the way there, and enjoying the summer sun. I had a female moment when we were walking along the sea front and noticed the long sundress Cat was wearing and liked the way it swirled around her legs, there was nothing that new in thinking a girl is attractive, what was new was the thought for me, of how would I look in something like that.

Come five o'clock everyone was back at the house and there was no partner ballot that evening, everyone only had one person they had not partnered and I knew mine would be Matt. We had discussed earlier what we fancied doing that evening, the rest of the boys wanted to watch a boxing match on TV, but niether Matt or myself liked the idea, so Matt suggested going to the gay bar again, I felt this was a pretty safe option and dressed for the evening, mini puffball skirt and a lycra crop top, darker eye shadow and deeper lip colour and I was set for her first 'date'.

The walk on the 3" heels was not a fast one, but Matt did not seem to mind and would let me hold his arm for support. Once there and comfortably sat down with a drink, we chatted, clearly Pete had mentioned the experiments and Matt made it obvious from the places he put his hands that he was up for some experimenting. We danced to a few tunes and enjoyed the closeness of some moves. Then as I needed to pee I left him, while he went to get a drink. This would be a first, the ladies on my own, not with the others. After doing my business and a quick check in the mirror to ensure the face was still good, another girl struck up a conversation, at first the deeper than expected vioce did not register with me, 'You look good girl, and that man is divine, where did you catch him?' I was a little off gaurd, men's loos dont do chat like this 'He's a friend' I answered. 'Not seen you in here before, new round here?' then I twigged that this was another cross dresser, 'On holiday and it is my second time in here, good isn't it' the new friend gave me a good up and down look 'There are a few of us over in the corner, come over and say hello, and bring your hunk' Five minutes later me and Matt are chatting with four other TVs and surprisingly Matt was quite relaxed about it. It was getting late when they left to get a taxi back, but not before Cheryl had written a mobile number down for me.

Matt had played the boyfriend part very well, his hands had been all over me, I especially liked it when he stood behind me and put a hand firmly on my arse and squeezed a cheek, thank goodness for two pairs of knickers restraining my reaction. When we got in we went straight to our room for the night and continued the kissing we had started earlier, then as Matt undressed and his appreciation of my attentions stood out in front of him, I fell before him and used my mouth to encourage him further, but he stopped me before he came. 'I would like to suggest I treat you as a woman, lie down, take off your panties and let me see if I can make you happy' He massaged some gel into my hole then slipped a condom over his pole, then took up the passion where we had left off. Soon he was entering a quite tight hole, and telling me to relax, which I was trying very hard too. Eventually he was inside me and starting to ride in and out, going deeper every stroke. Slowly I relaxed and Matt could move easily, then it happened I tensed and let out a sound of delight, 'Good?' 'yes, do it again', so he did until he thought he could last no longer, and I arched my back and panted as I came, clinging onto Matt. Lying beside each other I cuddled up close, 'That was great, where did you learn that?' Matt paused a while before answering 'I once had a friend and we tried out all sorts of stuff as teenagers learning about hormones.' 'Well I am glad you did, that was so fantastic.......I had better get myself ready for bed, see you in a bit'

Wednesday morning was a shock to me, first was how sore my arse now was, and how everyone looked at me when I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. Cat broke the silence, 'Well you lost it then?' 'what' I replied 'your cherry' Cat answered. The blush was noticable but I denied again 'what?' there was a collective tittering, Carl joined in, 'We could hear you, and you are walking very gingerly this morning, which sort of confirms what we suspected' I took a coffee and walked out not wishing to get into such talk so early in the day.

As a distraction I offered to go with Dawn to pick up some groceries for the day, in just a plain skirt and top I felt girlie but dull. I mentioned this to Dawn who commented how some girls like to be ultra feminine while at the other end of the spectrum are the almost boy looking t shirt and jeans girls, and it did not depend on how pretty the girl was rather how the girl felt that made the difference. I expressed the idea that maybe as a girl I was more to the feminine end of the spectrum, Dawn remembered how the long sundress had been commented on the day before and suggested they go and buy her something long and flowing. Two hours later they arrived back with the food and a dress that had a full bodice and from below the bust line had acres of soft material flowing down to an uneven hemline somewhere near the floor. I loved the feel of it, but more importantly I had chosen it, it was mine and defined something of the girl in me, not what others thought the girl might be.

Over lunch there was talk about bedroom arrangements now everyone had shared with everyone else. A couple did not want to do the random again, maybe they had had a bad night with someone and wished to aviod a snorer, who knows. This discussion lead to a complicated system where everyone put down their prefered partner as well as their second and third, then Pete would go away and work out if he could get everyone with their first or second chioces. No one knowing if they had been first chioce or not. I put down Matt as first chioce, and Paul as second, Pete as third. Then went of to read a book I had brought to read.

Dawn and me cooked a big stew for the evening and as everyone sat down, Pete produced his results. I had got Paul who came and sat beside me. He was obviously up for a good night as he took me for a walk along the beach later, then a drink, followed by a long session in bed. I was thankful I had been prepared and had bought gel and condoms during the shopping trip. Maybe because Paul was not the first, or he was still unsure of how to make love to a woman who did not have a conventional pussy, but it did not have the fireworks of the night before. It was good and reconfirmed that I liked being the woman, but Matt was still the best.

Next day I had a call from Cheryl, inviting her to meet for lunch at a cafe. In my long dress I kept the appiontment with a now modestly dressed Cheryl, who looked like any other woman if a little tall, unlike the tart she had appeared to be the other night. We chatted about what we were, how we came to be cross dressers, Cheryl intrigued that I was doing it to even up numbers in the group. Then we both went back to Cheryl's house some way from the front. We had talked of styles and how to disguise the male give aways when dressing, but as it was all new to me, Cheryl offered to show her what she meant in a practical way.

Once a cup of tea had been organised, Cheryl showed me the tricks to her figure, as she undressed the corset was obviously pulling the waist in, but the realistic bust and neat crutch took a bit more explaining. I was fascinated as I saw the naked Cheryl emerge with hidden cock and balls below, and a false chest above. Seeing how I was enthralled by this, Cheryl who enjoyed the flattery she was recieving, as well as the oppurtunity to show off, offered to give me a good naked look. An hour later I walked out of the house with a realistic bounce to my chest, due to me now having C cup falsies glued there, and tape restrianing a flat crutch that did not matter in the dress I was wearing but felt sure would enhance anything a little tighter. The girls noticed as soon as I walked into the house, the more prominent chest was clear beneath my dress. I was immediately taken into a bedroom and asked to reveal my changes, for some reason I went all coy about being naked when a few days ago I happily stood in front of them while they transformed me into Maria. I did not go past underwear but they all told me I should try something tight fitting later.

About eight, the four of us were ready and went to collect our respective partners, I had got a good reaction from the girls, but the boys just stared at me. The tight skirt revealed nothing and the sparkly vest top revealed everything, I went over to Paul put a finger under his chin and made a joke about shutting his mouth, while the others reminded theirs that they were supposed to be with them. We had a good night out, I felt most at ease in the gay bar, so that is where we ended up. I would even say I was getting used to heels as I managed to dance in them, but did hang onto Paul's arm on the walk back. Once in the bedroom he helped me underdress and was shocked that I maintianed the figure in bra and pants, he was so excited his erection was rock hard without help and just went inside me without any warm up routine. I did get some tingles before he came, but nowhere near as good as I wanted. Later when I was cleaned up and ready for bed, I explianed to him that I was not going to be any easy lay, I wanted my moment as well. If he wanted me to satisfy his needs he would have to fulfill mine. He promised to make me come next time, maybe the fact that I was sucking his cock at the time had some bearing on the answer but I had made my point.

We were half way through the first week and I was totally taken with whole new experience, and just wanted more. I dressed in a tight top and the shorts that day. I went for a bus ride with Paul to Fleetwood, wandered around the shops, then walked barefoot along the sand to meet the others. As we walked I tried to explian how I was feeling and expressed my desire to experience as much of this femme life as possible in the next week and a half. I also tried to understand how I was enjoying gay sex, liked looking at boys and being Paul's partner, but had never before considered myself gay at all. Paul just kept it simple, I looked like a hot girl, so he would treat me as one. That night he was as good as his promise and made me pant before I tensed and arched into his thrusts. My last words were thank you, before I fell asleep exhausted.

On Thursday things got a little tense around the house, Matt and Steph who had been sharing made it clear they wanted a change and the others fell in with the idea of have a change around, the outcome of this was that I ended up with Matt, who in his preferences this time had put me top. So after a shuffle around of clothing, I was sharing with Matt and quickly asked for a little passion which I willingly complied with, soon I had my skirt around my waist and his knob inside me making me want him more. We did venture out to eat and get a drink, but by the time I finally put on my nightie to sleep in, he had been inside three times and made me come every time. This only reinforced my desire to live out the holiday as Maria and make the most of this short time.

Friday gave me an oppurtunity to live out a new part of the life I was creating. Cheryl called and asked if I was free at the weekend, of course I was, I was on holiday. Well she had a costume for a gay pride float and the girl who should have been wearing it was ill so would I fill in for her, I did try to resist and thought of a few negatives like I was still unsure of myself, but she just said nonsense, and I should be at her house for seven for a fitting. I explianed to Matt where I was going and told him I would be looking forward to satisfying our needs later which seemed to make him happy. Any way I turned up at Cheryl's in a loose top and puff skirt. I was treated to kisses all round and told to make myself at home, the drinks were in the kitchen. I had two shorts before I had chance to take stock and take a soft drink. My costume was a spanish looking outfit, bolero jacket with puffy sleeves, and a wrap around skirt that did not quite wrap all the way round, leaving my bikini briefs on show, I objected to being so exposed in public, but then I got a look at the others, Cheryl was in a similar outfit but with less of it, Julie was in a gold swimsuit, and Kay was in a body fitting black catsuit that made her look quite severe, but at least she was not going to be showing her knickers. It had been explianed that it was to raise funds for AIDS care, and found myself agreeing to meet them the next day. I also found out that CDs are quite varied sexually. Kay's wife came by later to pick her up, and Julie made a pass at me asking if I fancied going out after then round to her place, the implied sex was easy to spot. I was a little confused that another man in a dress could fancy me and told her I needed to get back, but not before she had made it quite clear I was her type as she kissed me very passionately before I left. I was ready for Matt when I got back and I was not dissappionted with his attentions.

The next day I meet up with the women as they decorated the truck they were using as a float, Matt came along to give a helping hand along with a few very well toned men who made it clear Matt could join them anytime, but I was just a girl. With an hour to go I found myself in a camper van changing into my costume and doing my make up in a more dramatic stage style, Kay produced some platform heels for me to wear, they looked frightening but when I stood still I realised the heel - platform hieght was not that great and soon gained the confidence to walk in them. Matt loved the look, and as we kissed slid a hand over my exposed bikini knickers, which just made me more uncomfortable as the tape fought with my penis.

To say I had a fantastic time parading around, letting holiday makers take photos with me, teasing men who clearly knew we were men, yet still reacting well to our our flirting, and being given drinks along the way until I had no idea how much I had drunk just that I was very happy with the world. The afternoon left me with a great feeling and buzzing from this new found experience, I was really enjoying dressing up as a woman, and behaving as one even in a very public place like a carnival. We came to the show ground where the trucks parked up and we got a rest, Kay's wife had made us some food to eat and four outragouesly dressed men sat around and ate quite understated sandwiches and drank coffee from a flask, before we let the judges assess our float before we dismantled it. I felt a bit deflated to see it all go and as the truck drove off I did wonder what next. We were still all in our costumes and with Kay in her dominatrix outfit and us looking like drag queens, she took on the role of her outfit and told us we were going out, when I asked if I could go and change she went all severe and told me I looked great, why waste it, then looked at the three of us, and she started telling us we were her sissys to do with as she pleased, any displeasure would be punished and we were to follow her instructions without question. I was getting worried as I had heard about domination games and did not fancy it, then Cheryl started laughing followed by Kay and Julie, I missed the joke as it was at my expense, but apperently my face was a picture. We did go back into town still dressed, just to see what reaction we would get from the places we visited. Matt joined us and got sucked into the general high spirits of playing to the crowd as we paraded around. Eventually tired and drunk I made it to bed and for the first time in days went to sleep without sex.

The Sunday was a bit of an anticlimax after the fun of Saturday. I was quizzed about the parade by the girls and Matt obliged with showing his pictures on his camera. Me in costume, me on the float, me flirting with the crowd, Kay trying to look dominating, Matt kissing me. All had some story to them and the girls loved the idea of me, the quiet lad being so extrovert in my new persona, all I could do was smile and make no comment as I knew there was some truth in what they were saying.

Later we went out as a group, I modestly wore trousers and a feminine top. All we did was walk along the front, sit on the sand and chat. The significant part for me was that I was either in the girls group or with with Matt, I was not one of the lads anymore. In a week I had shifted my own self image to that of a girl and was behaving as one more and more. In one conversation the girls asked me what I would do with the remaining week. I was certainly going to stay as a girl but beyond that I did not have much idea of what I could do. So as the boys went of the play in the water they came up with a plan let me experience some of the more feminine things involved in being a girl, then we walked back through the shops to pick up some vital products before heading to the house and my new experiences.

First off they made me washed my hair and then without telling me what colour it was they dyed my hair, while that was working a lump of ice and a needle had my ears peirced and hoops inserted. The hair was then rinsed and finished, my shock when I saw I was now blonde with what to me looked gigantic 2" hoops left me wondering if I was right to want more girlie experiences, but before I could air any concerns they were plucking more eye brow hairs out. We decided that enough had been done for a day, but that I could be finished off properly Monday morning.

Matt made me feel better by telling me how great the new hair colour looked, and asked if I was planning anything else, I answered truthfully that I was not entirely sure as he lifted my arse and pushed his dick inside me until I moaned with pleasure and pumped his semen into me.

The next morning once we were all up and functioning I was told the next stage of my femininisation would happen. First up was having long nails glued to my fingers and painted a rich pink colour, then I was given what they called a master class in make up, which was very informative as they shared tips on how to do things, then at the end before my lips were made up a clear liquid was brushed on them which made them sting, when I asked what it was Cat would only say wait and see. I had no chioce and watched as my lips swelled from their normal thin line to much a fuller mouth, then coloured I knew I had much sexier lips. But they were not finished with me, I was taken to a hair salon much against my wishes, firstly because it would be expensive, then because I might be found out, then because I did not want a new style. They just railroaded me into the shop, paid for me, had a word with the stylist, then sat and waited. It was like a torture being watched by them, and being under such scrutiny by the the staff. But in the end my blonde hair was striaghtened and curled under my chin, giving it a very nice look. The girls all approved of the new look and told me one last thing that we had to do was shop. I was not given much chioce once again I was taken rather than went. By mid afternoon I was all kitted out. A black slip with a sheer black over dress, niether barely covering my black thong, and on my feet they had found what were termed fuck me heels, I just knew they were high and thin. Early evening I was given a final once over in Cat's room before Matt was told they had a treat for him, at which point I was paraded out infront of him and the other three lads. I felt so embarrassed to be there on show, rather like a prize animal being offered up to be judged. Matt came out with a 'Fuck me' comment which got the response that, that was not the idea, rather he fucks me and he had better go and smarten up and take me out somewhere special so I could get the full benefit of looking so great. Then one by one the other girls came into the main room all dressed up and telling their partners that they were not being left out. Soon four very sexy women were being escorted by four ok lads to a bar, then a club and finally to bed where their hours of sexual frustration were released.

The Tuesday morning was largely missed due to hangovers and tiredness, but as Matt and myself came to life I realised how much I liked the feel of my silk nightie and the soreness between my legs reminding me of past pleasures, so when Matt said 'Penny for your thoughts' I told how much I liked being his girlfriend, how it was not planned, or even considered before we came but I was now a committed girl who only had a week left before I had to go back to being a lad and start my summer job packing boxes in a warehouse. Matt's response was encouraging if a little selfish, he suggested I make the most of the week, be as girlie as possible and for his part he would treat me as his woman, and when I questioned if that included screwing me, he just said of course it did, and being girlie in his eyes was to be sexy. When I suggested he would like me to flaunt myself all the time, short skirts, high heels etc, he only said 'That would be nice'. I let me hands explore his body while this conversation ran its course, finishing up with an erection in my hand, which I rather too willingly ducked under the sheets to bring to a climax with my mouth. When I came back up I told him 'Treat me well and I shall make sure that dick is sore by the time we leave' he turned to smile at me 'That could be a challenge, but one I will enjoy taking on. Now then my lovely chick, I think a mini skirt this morning and the see through top if you don't mind'

The week rather continued in this vain, I would dress as he asked, which was usually in a tarty fashion, and I looked forward to getting his prick to touch that button inside my hole which made me tense and shudder until my body erupted. I also lost any sense of decorum, shamlessly flaunting myself infront of him encouraging him to get randy even in the morning in front of our friends who later told me that they were growing sick of my exhibitions, but at the time I did not care.

I managed a couple of nights out with Cheryl and her friends, and without Matt realised that I could have quite a selection of interested parties who would like to be entertained by a person such as myself, I was slowly recognising how many different oppurtunities could be available if I ever fancied to live a wilder sort of lifestyle. But for then I chose to stick with Matt as it was proving to be great fun.

That was until Saturday, we had to be out for midday and this meant I would have to be going home as my parents would expect me to be, their son. Friday saw us all out having a good time in the bars, then back in our beds entertaining our partners until the early hours if the sounds of sexual activity was anything to go by, for Matt that meant he penetrated me twice and I finished him off with a final blow, before he gave me his leaving present, a dildo, which he inserted and switched on so I could continue my pleasures and remember him when he was not around to service me. I lasted one orgasm before I removed it and had to accept I needed sleep.

The morning was not just about packing and tidying, for me it meant also removing all the femininization bits. I was sad to see my body regain it's boy shape, and the genitals reappear, then the nails came off, but even with a good shower and plenty of make up removal I was unable to do anything about my hair, the girls suggested I dye it back to my natural colour and mybe get it cut, I could let the ear piercings heal, but probably because I wanted to hang onto the echos of the holiday I replaced the hoops with small studs and did nothing to my hair letting fate decide what would happen to it when I judged the response from home. As for the clothes I put them at the bottom of my bag so it was not to obvious if I needed to get something out.

The parting at the station as we seperated either in cars or onto a trian for me was awkward, I was now a bloke the same as Matt and that meant our view of each other had somehow changed, I managed to hug the girls but without the familiarity of the past days. Then as I finally said good bye on the platform to Cat when my train was due to leave I felt a deep sadness at what I was leaving behind and would possibly never experience again. I had a couple of hours to watch the scenery go past and I felt my holiday being left behind, but that was replaced by a sense of forboding as the train get ever closer to my home town and the inevitable meeting with my mother at the local station as she had promised to collect me and my luggage, but what would she make of the blonde neat hair I now wore, and with no option of calling anywhere on route to change it, I could only sit and worry about the possible outcomes...............................................................

What will happen to Mark when he gets home, what will his mother say, what will happen when he meets up with his friends when the new term starts. I leave this open, maybe some one would like to write a part 2 or make suggestions for a continuation.
Lauran (keep smiling)

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now wait a minute.....!

Where do you get off trying to palm off the next round of creativity on some poor schmuck? Well, maybe suggestions, but you started this crazy thing (I like it!), so I hope you will admit to the maternity and keep it rolling to whatsoever conclusion it ends up taking.

1.Mark's job doesn't materialize so he is forced to improvise. Or along the same line his boy cousin shows up, needs a job, and Mark realizes that he could be a good candidate for an alternate position -- one that would keep Mark in heels and make-up, while letting the cousin spend the summer lifting the heavy boxes.

Oops! Ideas seem easier to talk about than actually come up with. That may be the sum total of any ideas I'm up to this evening.

2.Well, another possibility might be to downplay the fierce level of collegiateness that Mark has experienced over the last two weeks (tender bum and all, but I'm not positive the glow has worn off his recent experiences). He'll need a little help if he is to change.

I'm pretty sure the readership would like to see this young person develop.

thank you :-)

Leah, named after the princess I presume, thank you for the ideas, this story writing is such hard work I find myself worn out and unable come up with anything interesting. So I was hoping some poor sch muck would fill in for my addled creativity.

To be honest, I have posted a few stories over the years on storysite (I shall go and flog myself for such treachery)and could only recycle ideas I have already used, which is not satisfying.

Story is fine but!

Your spelling is annoyingly bad!

'i' comes before 'e' except after 'c' is the normal rule but there are some exceptions?

Pretty well in all cases you have put 'i' before 'a'.

Surely you can use a spell checker?

Keep at it, Ok?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Don't worry baby.....

one of the best Beach Boys songs ever......

"everything's gonna be alright...."

.....typos, schmypos.... what the hellllll!!??? i love it! Ginge. xx

Cools

I love how u did had some o fthe adult content with out turning it into a porno story. This really good, just made me wonder did he have those feeling before all this start and he just seen a change 2 go for ? so many ?'s comes 2 mind, this looks like it can become a great series/
good luck i well be looking out for yea.
Sweet Dreams
Akiko Mye Kato

Student holiday-1

Is a fun eginning into a new story. Will be fun to see what happens.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Not too many of them...

...really gave his fun any consideration. The girls played to the novelty of it as the guys did. Look the guy supposedly had no homosexual predilections and then just fell right into it. Mpi they aren't very good friends.