Becoming Monica - Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Chapter One

I stood in front of the double storage closet, nervous with excitement. Although I had looked through the clothes before me on a number of occasions, and even tried some of them on, this was the first time that I would be able to take them out and wear them for an extended period of time without discovery.

My father, step mother and the twins (aged 4) had left on a trip to the step grandparents a little over thirty minutes ago. My stepmom and the twins would be gone for a little more than a week, and dad would be back monday morning for work. I didn't have to go with them this time as I had my paper delivery route each morning, and my father had organized the county inspector to finally approve the loft over the garage Friday after school. We had just finished installing the toilet and shower box last weekend. The loft was to be my new bedroom and I couldn't wait to start moving my stuff into it once the inspection was complete.

I carefully moved some towels aside in the storage closet, and then removed one of the piles of clothes, and put them where the towels had been. Reaching further into the closet, I pulled out another pile of clothes. Here were some of the items I was looking for. A dark blue knee length pencil skirt with a matching jacket. I put them carefully on the floor, and moved the pile of clothes I had put by the towels back in place. Moving another pile of clothes in the same fashion, I retrieved a white silk blouse with a large V collar and a peach sundress with short sleeves and a pleated knee length skirt.

The phone rang, scaring the bejesus out of me. I carefully, but quickly, moved the pile of clothes by the towels back into place, and then put the other clothes under my bed.
I picked up the phone on the sixth ring, a little short of breath. It was the inspector, ringing to confirm his appointment in the afternoon and would be arriving between 4 and 6 pm. I told him that I should be home from school before 4pm, and to wait for me if he was early.

After the call, I went back to my bedroom and pulled out the clothes from under my bed and hung them in my wardrobe behind my school uniform. I had often dreamed of having a large wardrobe filled with dresses for me, instead of the ones my stepmom worked on in her home sewing business.

Next I went back to the storage closet and pulled out one of the large suitcases. Opening it up, I inhaled the sweet scent of lavender, sandalwood and potpourri. Here was a panorama of underthings, in a kaleidoscope of colors and textures. I removed a blue bra and matching lace panties, and a pale blue matching camisole and half slip. I also got a white bra and nude colored control panties, and a white full slip. Closing the suitcase, I noticed a garment i'd never seen in the suitcase before in the top pocket. It was a white corset. It looked wonderful, and it had garter straps!. As I put it back with the other garments, I couldn't help but wonder how I could do the strings up so I could wear it.

After putting the suitcase away, and placing the bras, panties and slips into my dresser drawer I went to cook dinner. I was excited just thinking about what I was going to do.

After dinner, I tidied up and then did my homework. French and Math. A little after 7.30pm, Dad rang. They had just arrived at the stepgrandparents and he was just checking in on me. They had made good time, the 200 mile trip in 3 hours. I guess they were able to ride the peak hour wave out of town. I told him the inspector had confirmed for tomorrow evening, and that I had finished my homework and was about to watch TV. Maria, my stepmom came on the phone next. She fussed, and wanted to know what I had had for dinner. She told me to make sure all the gas was off, and to check all the windows and make sure the doors were locked before I went to bed. Such a worrywort...I'm 16 already!

After the phone call, I went to have a shower. I shaved my face an then my legs. Shaving my legs was not unusual as I was a competitive swimmer, although I didn't usually shave my thighs and rear as well, but my swimming body suit would hide that. After the shower, I put on the white bra and nude panties. Into the bra I placed a pair of padded dressmakers bra cups from my stepmoms sewing supplies. They were quite large so I filled them out with some balloons with warm water in them. Then I put the full slip on. I love the way the bodice fit over my 'boobs', and how the slip whispered against my thighs.

It was getting dark outside, so I went around the house making sure the windows were latched, and the curtains all closed. The last room i checked was my parents room. I carefully opened my stepmoms clothes drawer. She had packed many of her usual garments for the week-long trip, but what I was looking for was still there. I carefully removed a pair of dark tan pantyhose from their little egg and sat on the glory box at the foot of the bed to put them on. I then found a pair of white panties in the drawer and put them on as well. In the wardrobe, I found one of the pairs of shoes I had hoped she wouldn't take, a pair of black pumps with a 2 inch heel. The other pair of pumps, the cream ones were gone. In a shoe rack though, was a pair of light tan sandals with a solid cork heel, about 3 inches high that I thought would look good with the sundress.

Next, on the top shelf of the wardrobe was the wig. It had a medium length cut, slightly over the shoulder, layered with long bangs. It was a dark brunette color, with hints of red. My stepmom had got it for her wedding and honeymoon, and she had had short hair back then. I carefully took down the wig stand and put it on the dresser. Behind the stand was an envelope with a wig cap. I put the wig cap on, pinning it in place. I then went back to my bedroom and put on the peach sundress, and the sandals.
In the bathroom, I applied some light apricot eyeshadow, mascara and a touch of powder on my cheeks. I didn't apply too much makeup as i wasn't confident that I could do it correctly. I brushed my eyebrows, and plucked a couple of stray hairs from over the bridge of my nose. I added a touch of plum lipstick to finish it off. I then went back into my parents room and put the wig on. It took a little adjusting to make sure it was fitted and pinned correctly, but as I looked into the mirror, there was no longer a gawky 16 year old boy, but a very pretty young woman staring back at me.

I walked around the house, striking poses in front of every mirror I found. I then got my digital camera and took some photos of myself and loaded them onto one of my internet profiles.

Before i knew it, it was almost 9 o'clock. It was getting really dark outside. I went back to my parents room and grabbed a small black clutch purse with a shoulder strap. I put the spare house key, a couple of dollars and my lipstick into the purse. I stepped outside and walked down to the gate. It was a pleasant evening, and with a slight warm breeze in the air. Looking over the gate, I noticed that a couple of the guys three houses up the street were outside, on the street, talking to someone in a car. I didn't think they would be out there for very long, but i also didn't want them to see which house I was coming out from. I waited for about 5 minutes, but they didn't seem to be ready to move on or inside. Onto plan B. I went back inside, locking the door, and then out the back door. In the corner of the property, we had stepping stones over the fence to the neighbors behind us. On the other side of their yard, they had a gate onto a pathway between our street and theirs. Checking carefully that no one was looking, I stepped over the fence and darted across to the gate. I slipped through the gate and walked briskly up the pathway, the shoes clipclopping on the pavement. I got to the street, my heart beating in my chest. I decided to turn left toward the park, instead of right towards the main street. As I walked I noted by my shadow I was rolling my hips, causing the sundress to swirl around my legs. I thought the extra height in the heels was the cause.
Two blocks over I found myself at the small community park near the lake. No one was about in the park, but i could see a couple of cars in the carpark area at the far end of the park overlooking the waters edge. It was a well known makeout spot.

I made my way across to the swings. Checking the seat first, I sat down and gently started to swing back and forth. The feeling of the cool breeze on the pantyhose and up under the sundress was divine. I found myself becoming extremely aroused, and was arching my back in pleasure. Next I climbed up on the slide, one of those slides with the bump in the middle and the tight corner on the end. Carefully positioning myself, with the skirt of the dress tucked under me, down I went. I ended up on the ground, with the dress up around my waist, panties for all the world to see. Wiping the sand from my panties, and straightening my dress, and laughing the whole time, I repeated the slide albiet with a better landing another two times.
Which was lucky, as a couple had entered the park. They appeared to be arguing, and the girl was mad. I went back toward the swings, which were the furtherest from the path, and watched them from the corner of my eye as they sat by the see-saws. After a couple of minutes, the girl got up and left, after calling the boy a number of names. He sat there for another couple of minutes. I think he was crying a little.

Not helping myself, I called over to him to see if everything was alright. He mumbled something and got up to leave, but I had already walked over to the see-saws. I'm guessing he was a little younger than me, but when he stood up he was easily six inches taller, and I was wearing heels!

We sat on the seesaws making conversation. His name was Mark, and that was his girlfriend. He was 16, but a year behind me at school. His girlfriend was pissed at him because his parents had grounded him from their car for 3 months, and she wanted a boyfriend that could drive her places.
I told him my name was Monica, and that I went to the local catholic girls school. My name is actually Michael, and I went to the same school as he did, but i didn't want him to try and find me there. He liked to play basketball, and had just made 'first' team as reserve. His girlfriend was Cindy Cartwright, one of the lower cheerleaders at school. I knew her, she was in my photography class and she was a sometimes visitor at the house just up the road from my house that I mentioned earlier. Her nickname was 'ceecee' in polite circles, 'Double D' in others, not that I mentioned that to Mark.
He offered to walk me home, to which i responded just to the main street. While we walked, he asked if I had a boyfriend. I laughed, and said no, and that I wasn't really allowed boyfriends, and that it was hard getting a boyfriend being in an all girls school. When we got to the walkway, I said goodbye. He took my hands and said thanks, and hoped we'd meet again. Again without thinking, and being a girly thing to do, I said I'd like that, gushing a little. He then gently kissed me on the cheek.

I literally bounced down the walkway, and almost forgot to stop at the end to see if anyone was on the street. I was in luck. The neighbors had gone inside and no car was at the curb. But I could hear music and laughter from there. I quickly walked to my gate and slipped inside. It was just almost 11 o'clock when I got inside the house.

I took off the sundress and shoes. I put the shoes in the laundry as they had got a little dirt on them and i'd need to brush it off when it was dry. I checked the sundress to make sure it was still clean, and hung it up in my wardrobe. I took off the makeup and then climbed into bed still wearing the rest of the clothes. It took a little while to get to sleep, as I had to keep adjusting so as not to rollover onto my 'boobs'. I awoke to my alarm clock at 4.45 am. The hair around my face startled me, then I remembered I hadn't taken off the wig. I took off the wig and cap, and quickly ran my fingers through the hair to straighten it. I took off the slip and was about to take off the bra, when I changed my mind. It was still early enough for me to get up to the paper stop and collect my papers and be on my delivery route before any of the others delivery guys got there. I put on a tshirt, jeans and runners. I could still see the bra straps over my shoulders and across my back. I grabbed a loose hoodie, which, if mostly done up hid my shape well.

I cycled up to the paper collection point. Jim, the delivery truck guy, just waved at me as he was leaving. I collected my papers and rode off on my delivery. It was quite warm this morning, so I undid the hoodie. I passed a couple of early risers on their way to work, but nobody said anything.
When I got home, I got undressed and showered. I sorted through the items I'd worn and put on a small laundry wash to clean them.

After breakfast, I got ready for school. I hated our school uniform. Grey slacks, white shirt, tie and blazer. Seniors got to wear mufti. The girls uniform however was very cute, especially the winter skirt.

I had time to wait for the laundry wash to finish, so I put them into the dryer and headed off to school.

School was ineventful. It usually is for me. I did see Cindy in photography second to last period, and word had spread that she'd dumped Mark. Last period was math, with a short test. I was finished about fifteen minutes before the end of class, and Ms Sensworth, our teacher, let some of us go early. I raced home as fast as I could, arriving home just before 3.30.

I quickly undressed and showered again, and lay out the blue undergarments and the skirt and jacket on my bed. Decisions, decisions. Did I get dressed before the inspector arrived, or wait until after. I decided before. I still had 10 minutes before the earliest he'd be here.

I put the blue bra and panties on, and filled the bra with my little balloons again. The cut of the bra was different, and it pushed everything up. I then got the pantyhose from the dryer, and put them on. Next was the half slip and camisole, followed by the skirt and blouse.

I put some makeup on, and a touch of eau de cologne, and had just finished straightening the wig into place when the doorbell rang. Grabbing the pumps, I was putting them on as I opened the door. It was the inspector. He looked surprised to see me. He had been here once before for the electrical inspection about 2 months ago. He was young, maybe mid twenties.

"Sorry I was a little slow getting to the door" I replied. "I was getting ready to go out".
"Oh, I thought I was meeting Michael Deluane for an inspection of a garage extension."
"Yes you were, but he was running late. I'm his older sister, Monica." I lied as i smiled coyly at him. I actually had had a sister named Monica. She died two years ago in a car accident coming back from her first year of college.
He shoke my hand, and said "Ok, I guess thats alright."

I lead him out through to the back door of the house, and into the garage. I showed him the toilet and shower on the ground floor, and then lead him up to the loft. I noticed he took a good long look at my legs going up the steep stairs. I batted my eyes at him as I gave him the previous inspection documents. I think he blushed a little. He said everything appeared to be in order, but it would take him about 15 minutes to check off his list and fill out the paperwork.

I left him in the garage and went back inside the house. I had enjoying flirting with him, but decided I had to be more careful. I went into my parents room and looked in my stepmoms jewelry box. I took out a couple of rings, and a string of pearls. There was a matching set of pearl earrings but I didn't have my ears pierced yet. I then got the jacket and the clutch purse from my room, and added my eftpos/atm card, my bus concession card and Monica's drivers licence card. I was tidying up my makeup when the inspector knocked on the back door.

He went through his checklist with me and then signed the occupancy certificate. I had to sign one document, and showed him Monicas id. I then locked up and followed him out of the house. As he was getting into his car, he asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to the Mall. He offered me a lift. I hesitated at first, but the weather had turned cold, and it looked like afternoon showers were rolling in. He dropped me off at the entrance to the Mall just as the showers started. The car ride had saved me about 30 minutes of waiting and travelling by bus.

I wandered around the Mall shops, looking at girls clothes. At the Gap, I tried on jeans. At Forever 21, some blouses and sweaters. At White House|Black Market a georgeous black sequined minidress with a cowl front. It was on sale, $48, down from $168. Sadly I had to walk away. Nothing of interest in Abercrombies nor Zumiez. Ann Taylor had some really nice skirts and tops. Tweed and Herringbone may be back this year, but everything was so expensive. Nordstroms and Macy's had some nice stuff, but nothing worth trying on.

It was past 6.30pm and I'd shopped half the Mall. I went up to the foodcourt and ordered some Panda Express. I was sitting by the fireplace eating, when someone called out 'Monica'.

I turned to see Mark heading my way. He had another couple following him.

"Oh, hi Mark" I said, "what are you doing here?"
"Going to the movies" he responded, "with my friends here"
He introduced me to his friends, Carl, and his girlfriend Gail.
"You made quite an impression on Mark" Gail said as we shook hands. "How did you meet?"
"We met last night in the park, and again now".
"What are you doing tonight" Mark asked.
"Just some shopping" i replied.
"Want to come to the movies? We were going to see James Bond, but I know Gail would prefer Twilight again. I'll even pay" Mark offered.
I hesitated.
"Please" he pleaded. "Be great to have someone to talk to while these two make out."
"Talk, oh please, you just want to have someone to make out with as well" laughed Carl.
"Well, I'm not that type of girl, especially on the first date" I responded, "but ok, I'll go to the movies with you."
"Yes", said Mark, pump fisting the air.

Mark gave Gail twenty dollars, and Carl and Gail went off to get tickets. Mark stayed and chatted as I finished my chinese.

On the way to the theatre, Mark took my hand. It felt nice. Gail had got tickets to Twilight. We sat together, girls on the inside, boys on the outside, Mark to my left, Gail on my right. Before the movie had gotten half way through, Carl and Gail were busy snogging. Mark had put his arm around me, and his fingers where tracing small circles just under my arm, with the occasional thrust forward to my boob. The circles were really starting to arouse me and my breathing was getting a little faster. Suddenly his mouth was against mine, his tongue darting into mine. The kiss lasted what seemed like forever. When we broke apart, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Not that kind of girl eh?" chuckled Gail.
"It was only one kiss" I said.

By the time the movie had finished, we had kissed another three times, each kiss becoming a little more passionate. Mark was a very good kisser, not that I had had any other guys to compare against, but way better than Kylie Hatcher, the only girl I had dated. We all walked back through the Mall. It was close to closing time, and some shops already had their screen doors down.

"Can we give you a lift home" asked Mark. "Carl is a really good driver."
"No thanks. My dad said he'd come and get me" I lied.
"Oh ok" he seemed a little dejected.
"Can I borrow a phone to call him" I asked.
Gail handed me her phone. I stepped aside and called home. When the answering machine picked up I left a message as if I was speaking to my dad. When I finished, i deleted the number from the list of calls.
"He's on his way now" I said. "You guys don't need to wait around"
"You sure?" asked Mark.
"Yeah. I told you last night that I'm not supposed to have boyfriends. He'll get really upset if he sees you guys"
Mark gave me another kiss and the others said goodbye. He started walking away, and then turned and asked "How about your phone number?"
"Better not. I don't have a cell phone yet. I'll talk to my dad and see if he lets me give it to you the next time we meet?"
"When will that be?" he asked.
"Tell you what, give me your number. I'll call you if i'm allowed" I said.
"I don't have a pen or paper. Gail, do you have a pen and paper?" he asked.
Gail didn't find a pen in her bag. I walked into the store we were standing outside of. It was the White House|Black Market store.

"You're back" said the shop assistant. "Are you still interested in the dress?"
"Um sorry?" I said, looking perplexed.
"Oh. I thought you'd come back for the black minidress. Its the last one we have, and it looked great on you."
"I was just hoping to borrow a pen to get a phone number" I said.
The shop assistant, Susan, looked disappointed, but gave me a pen and a piece of paper. Mark wrote his number of the paper and gave it back to me. I put it into my purse, and he gave me another kiss and then left.
I gave the pen back to Susan.
"Tell you what, since its our last one of its type, I can sell the dress to you for $30"
"$20" I said
"$25, last offer" she countered, smiling.
"Done" i said, pulling my eftpos card from my purse.
Susan got the dress and carefully wrapped it and put it into a bag.
"You know, you really need fishnets to go with a minidress like this. Those pumps you have will work well, but sandals would be better. I can sell the fishnet tights to you for another $10."
"Sure, why not. Already in for the penny." I said.
"Ok, what size are you, you look like a size B"
"Size B should be fine."
"Normal or French cut?"
"Can I have French cut please."
Susan packed the fishnets into the bag with the minidress.

As I walked out of the mall I had no idea why I had bought the dress, but it was gorgeous and cheap. I just had no idea what I'd do with it.

I caught the bus home from the mall. The bus stop is about half a block from our house, and there was still the occassional shower falling. I ran (well if you call it running in high heels) from the bus stop toward our house, with the jacket pulled over my head in one hand, and the shopping bag in the other. By the time I got inside, the jacket was wet, and my pantyhose soaked. I hung the jacket on a coat hanger, and stepped out of the skirt and hung that up as well. I put the coat hanger in the hot water closet to dry the clothes. I put the pumps into the laundry room, and took off the pantyhose and put them into the washing machine, along with the blouse. Yes, I checked to see if it was machine washable!

I toweled off my legs and took off the wig and put it onto its stand. I brushed it several times to help get the water out. I took off my makeup, and climbed into bed. That night I fell to sleep easily.

The alarm woke me again at 4.45. Saturday Paper delivery. I took off the cami and slip, bra and panties and put them in the washing machine and turned it on. I got dressed in jeans and shirt, and put on a rainslicker in case there were still showers around. Saturday delivery was always a hard day, even though it was also payday. The saturday paper was three times the size of the friday paper. I was lucky that there was only one small shower and I was home by 6.30am.

I climbed back into bed and slept until 9.00, when my dad phoned. I told him we had got the certificate of occupancy and asked if I could start moving my stuff in. I said fine if I didn't mind the paint smell, but to leave the bed until he got back.

He asked where I was last night, and I told him i'd gone to the mall and movies with some friends. And yes, I had taken the bus. I asked if I could take the car to swimming practice this morning. He said ok, as long as it had stopped raining. They were very strict on when I could use the car by myself, no night time, no bad weather. It was a reaction to what had happened to Monica, but I understood that. He told me that he probably wouldn't call tomorrow, and would be back Monday.

After he hung up, I saw that we had three messages on the answering machine. The first was dad. The second was my call from last night. The third was from Mrs Frankston, the old neighbor next door. She was old and shortsighted, and sometimes wanted someone to help her move some stuff around.

After breakfast, I tidied up a little. I checked the jacket and skirt; they were dry, so I took them out and put them in my wardrobe. I brushed the dirt off the sandals i'd worn and put them back into the shoe rack. I noted that there was a pair of black sandals with about a 4 inch heel, and a pair of black suede ankle boots with a 2 inch heel. I then noticed a box hidden behind the shoe rack. I pulled it out and took a look inside. Oh my God, its a dildo. Very lifelike, about 8 inches long. And it vibrated! I put the tip of the dildo into my mouth, and then moved it in and out. It was quite large, but I could take over half of it before starting to gag. Laughing, I wiped it off on my tshirt and put it back in its box. I took another look at the ankle boots. I thought they would look really good with the miniskirt. Oh crap...I'd forgotten about the miniskirt. I went back into my room and took it out of the shopping bag. It really did look gorgeous, and the boots would look good with the fishnets.

I decided that I'd start to move some of my stuff out into the loft. I took all of the drawers out of my dresser and took my drawers out one at a time. Two of the dresser drawers were used by my stepmom to hold some of her sewing supplies. I left those in the room. That made moving the dresser a lot simplier and lighter, but it was still hard to get it up the stairs by myself. It fitted into the double wardrobe easily enough, even though it was a double wide, 4 drawer high dresser.

Next I moved my study desk out to the loft. I also took my small television out, and put that on the dresser in the wardrobe. I could put my bed anywhere on the long wall, and I'd be able to watch it in there. That would free up a ton of space on my study desk.

It was approaching 11 o'clock so i got my swim gear ready and drove the car down to the recreation center complex. After a half hours warmups, coach had us work some drills; flip turns, fists and one arm swimming. We then did some sprints, and then more drills. At one thirty he let us go to the showers. I grabbed a sandwich for lunch at the cafeteria, and sat to watch the girls play volleyball. Steve, one of the guys on the swimteam came over and watched as well. Soon we were discussing who had the best legs, best boobs and best rear end. My votes were for Kathy Duggan for boobs and arse, although Samantha Reading had the best legs, and probably the best overall looks. When the girls finished their game, i said goodbye and headed home.

When I got home, I remembered that Mrs Frankston had called, so i went over and knocked on her screen door, and called out to her who I was. She was also a little hard of hearing. She asked me to come in. All she wanted was a hand to move some boxes in one of her spare rooms. When I had done that she sat down at her dining table and said
"I know you have a secret mikey, and I wont tell your folks. I know you're a good boy, but you need to be careful."
I must have swallowed hard and gone red with embarrassment.
"Whats her name? I saw her arrive at your place around eleven last night, and I didn't see her leave"
"Umm" was all I could manage.
"Well she looked very pretty" she said questioningly.
"It was just a friend from school and she left a little after midnight" I stammered.
"Well just be careful mikey. Girls who turn up at boys houses that late aren't always nice girls. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble at your age"
"Ok Mrs Frankston, thanks" I said, getting up to leave.
"Oh mikey, can you take the trash out for me"
I picked up the trash and took it to her outdoor bin.
On my way back into our drive, I checked to see how and where Mrs Frankston had seen me. It could only have been at the front door. Maybe she had heard the gate close and then looked out and seen me there. I'll need to be more careful, and use the back door from the garage.
I went inside, and put my swim gear in the wash, and the underwear into the dryer. The black pumps were dry, so I cleaned them up with a soft towel, and put them away in my stepmoms closet. I sat down and watched some tv. An old Black and White pirate movie was on. By four I was bored. I wanted to dress up and go out somewhere, but couldn't think of where to go. I thought about going to Southdale Mall, but I really needed to be able to drive there.

Anyway I went back into my room and took out my new minidress. I really needed a black bra to wear it, and something better than bra cups and balloons for boobs. Thinking about that, I went out to my new room in the garage and got my laptop and went online. After a few searches, I found what I was looking for; breast forms. Wow, they looked amazing, but some were very expensive as well. I found one site that was a lot cheaper than many of the others, and they had a decent range of items. They had some natural soft teardrop forms reduced to $89.00, and included some glue and remover. Guaranteed to warm and fit like the real thing. The site also had wigs and clothing. One of the wigs looked just like my stepmoms. And they had fake vaginas as well. Something called a V sheath that allowed natural penetration. It was on sale for $119.
I wondered if I should buy at least the wig. I couldn't always count on using Maria's. I had several thousand in my savings account, but $200 for the wig and forms would make a dent in my savings goals. And I would need to transfer some over to my eftpos card to order anything.

Having sort of a plan, I decided I'd get dressed afterall, even to just go upto the ATM to transfer some money. I pulled out the suitcase from the closet to look for anything black. All I found was a black lacy thong and a camisole. I folded and put the clothes from the dryer back into the suitcase, and put it away. I then went searching in Maria's clothes drawers. I found what I was looking for; a sexy black bra.

Forty minutes later, Monica was back, wearing the minidress, fishnets and ankle boots. I found a cream jacket in Maria's closet that looked really good with the sequins. Looking in the mirror, I thought I was as hot as Kathy Duggan. I waited another hour until it was getting dark, and gathered up my purse and car keys.

I learnt quickly that driving in heels is very different than normal. I drove upto the Main Street, parked and went to the ATM. There were really a lot of people about, a lot more than I expected, and I received quite a few wolf whistles. The ATM was turned off, apparently out of money. I got back into the car, and drove further down Main Street. I couldn't find a parking spot at the next ATM so I continued on. I was half way to Southdale when I decided I may as well go there.

Finding a park was easy. At the ATM, I transferred $300 from savings and deposited half of my paper delivery money. I had close to $500 on my card. I wandered around Southdale Mall for a while. Over by the theatre complex it sounded like a party. There was a small rave bar that was hopping for a little after 8.00pm. As I approached, the bouncer asked for my id. I told him I was just looking. He wanted to see my id just to look. I took out Monicas id and showed him. Monica would have been 21. Although the wig was majorly different to Monicas hair, we shared similar face structure and eye color. The bouncer asked me a few questions, and apparently satisfied, handed the id back and let me in. I got a couple of cokes (it was 2 for 1) from the bar and walked around looking for a chair to sit on. I found an empty booth and sat down.
Half an hour later, when the DJ came on, the place was starting to jump. I was approached by several guys, each asking if I wanted to dance, but I wasn't interested. One guy got my attention though. He was over by the bar, and everytime i looked in his direction, he was looking at me. Not in a lewd way, more of a shy hopeful way. I decided to do something. I walked up to him and asked him to dance.
Out on the dance floor he wasn't a bad dancer, but not much of a talker. When a slower song can on, I let him put his hand on my hip. His name was Robert, and he was in his last year of college studying Computer programming and Information Systems. He was 22, shared a flat with another student. By the third slow song, his hands were starting to wander.

I told him I was leaving and he became angry, calling me a tease. I went and got my jacket and purse, and started heading for the exit. Twice he grabbed my arm, alternating between being whiny and being aggressive. The third time he grabbed at me he caught me and pushed me against a table. Called me Bitch. I slapped him, and headed toward the oncoming bouncer. Then he tried to grab me again, missed my arm, but got hold of my of my boobs. He squeezed, hard. Fortunately for me, I didn't feel a thing. Unfortunately, the balloon did, and it burst. Water went all over the left side of my dress.
"What the fuck" he screached, "They're not real. Oh my God, you're not even a girl are you."
The bouncer grabbed him in a wrist lock, telling him to calm down. The bouncer told me to get out, and get out fast.
I ran. I ran as fast as I could.
All I could hear behind me was "Fucking queer faggot, that was a boy dressed as a girl. Fucking Cocksucking pervert!".

I raced to the car, got in, and locked the doors. I was trembling all over, shivering from the damp dress and starting to cry. About a minute later, Robert and two other guys exited the Mall. I slid further down in the seat, but could see them in the rear vision mirror. Robert ran out to some of the cars, slapping the boots or bonnets with his hand. A siren started. The other two waited by the Mall doors. Robert disappeared from my view, but I thought he was heading the wrong direction. A couple more minutes passed, and I could hear Roberts friends telling him to give up. Then I heard his voice, probably only 3 or 4 cars away. I slid lower, hoping that the window tinting and bad light would keep me hidden.

At that moment, a car screeched its tires a couple of rows over, and sped off toward the exit. Robert, who must have been really close to my car sprinted after it. I could hear his footsteps and the invective spewing from his mouth.

A couple of minutes later I saw them all back by the Mall entrance, going back inside. Robert kicked one of the garbage bins, but it must have been mounted, because it didn't move, and he hopped for a couple of steps afterward.

I waited for another 5 minutes before getting up into my seat, and starting the engine. i had needed the 5 minutes to calm down, and on the way home I was both laughing and crying. Adrenaline...does wierd things!

One thing that struck me as funny, but sad at the same time was the fact i was 'lopsided'. The seatbelt emphasised that I only had one boob.

I got home and parked in the garage. I waited for the garage door to close before getting out of the car. Once inside the house, I striped out of the minidress and hung it up. No apparent damage done. I put the jacket and the boots back in Maria's closet. I stood in front of the mirror in just the bra, thong and fishnets. I removed the remaining balloon.

From the front I looked like a really hot, semi-naked girl. From the side, the illusion faded somewhat. I retucked my penis between my legs and then ran my hand over the smooth triangle that has there. I then cupped my imaginary boobs, feeling my nipples through the lace. I went back to the closet and removed the dildo. I put it in my mouth again, and this time really went to work on it. looking up into the mirror it really looked like i was sucking a cock. I applied a condom and some ky to the dildo, and pulling down my fishnets and spreading my legs, placed the tip against my anus and pushed slightly. The head of the dildo slipped in, and then out. I repeated that several times, pushing it in a little further each time. When it was in on the fifth attempt, I pulled the thong and fishnets back up, which held the dildo inside me. I then turned the vibrator on. God i screamed in ecstacy, it was crawling further inside me. Suddenly it hurt, but was also a wave of pleasure, and then it happened again. I couldn't take it any longer, i tried to reach down to turn it off, and a third wave rolled over me. Panting, I managed to pull down the fishnets and turn it off before the fourth. I removed the dildo slowly, noticing that I was bleeding a little. I undressed quickly, removed the wig and took a shower, and then sat on the toilet. I was a little sore, but was no longer bleeding.

I cleaned the dildo in really hot water three times, and put it away. I put the clothes in the washing machine and went to bed. I slept.

Next morning I slept in. Sundays were the best. I crawled out of bed at 10, had some cereal and OJ, and sat in front of the tv. Football had just started. The Pats were playing the Fins. Boring! I went into my room and stripped my bed, and put the sheets into a wash. I folded the sundress and put it away in the storage closet. I then took the blue skirt and jacket, and put them away as well. My miniskirt I took out to the loft along with several school shirts and pants and hung them up in the wardrobe. I hid the minidress behind my school blazer. When the washing machine finished, I dried the underwear and pantyhose separately, then put the sheets in the drier. The tan pantyhose had run in the heel. I retrieved the egg from Maria's dresser and put it in the trash with the pantyhose. The black bra, thong and fishnets I put in a ziploc bag and hung it behind the left top drawer in my dresser. I brushed out the wig, and removed some stray hairs that were on the wig cap and put the wig back on the top shelf in Maria's closet. Satisfied everything was in its place I went back to the tele. The Pats were up, but only just. After lunch, my friend Dave called. Wanted to know what I was doing, and whether I could give him a hand with the Math homework. I said sure.

He arrived just after two. I was able to show him how to do the Math and we had it done within two hours. I'd completed it in under an hour so I worked on a Chemistry paper. Dave wasn't dumb, Math just gave him problems. Sports were his forte. And girls. The girls liked Dave. Normally people like Dave didn't hang out with nerds like me, even though I could swim rings around Dave one handed. But we had been friends since elementary school, and whilst most of his jock friends were jerks, Dave always stood up for the smaller folk. And they helped him with his schoolwork.

After he had finished his Math, we discussed the goings on at school. Winter dance was just around the corner. He was going to ask Samantha Reading, and i think she'd accept. He asked me if I was going. I said I wasn't sure, and since Samantha was spoken for, the dance wouldn't be worth going to. He laughed, but he also knew I liked Samantha. Then he said "how about double D, I mean ceecee"
"No thanks" I replied, "I saw how she treated her last boyfriend."
"But she'd be real grateful" he winked.
"She only wants someone with a car" I replied, "and she's a tart! And i'm not allowed to drive with anyone else in the car yet, except my mom and dad."
"True, but she's really pissed at Mark. Apparently he's found himself a real hottie, one of the catholic girls."
I looked up surprised.
"Yeah, Carl said she was a real honey, and her and Mark were snogging at the movies. Gail said Ceecee was in a right fit when she heard."
"Well serves her right" I said.
"Then how about Susan. She hasn't been out with anyone for ages. You two would be good together."
"Susans nice, I like her. She's in my Chem and English classes but I don't think she'd go out with me."
"Don't know until you ask".
"Yeah maybe" I said.
"Hey, want to check out my new space." I said changing the subject. "I get to move in next week".
We went out to the garage and I showed him the loft. He was impressed. I could tell, I got a 'sweeeet'.

After Dave left, I went upto the shops on my bike. I got some stuff for dinner, and a dvd to watch. I also picked up a replacement pantyhose for maria, and added another two for myself.

After watching the dvd, Hancock, I went to bed and read some of our assigned english text 'Pride and Prejudice'. I was actually enjoying it, way better than some of the Shakespeare we'd had to read.

And that was my weekend! In the morning, back to paper delivery and school.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

First attempt at writing a story

Hopefully, not to many typos and grammatical errors. I really struggle to get dialog into my stories, I tend to be third person.
These events actually happened to me, but the names and times have been changed/updated to protect the innocent!

A very nice story

but there is something missing. Now this has to be continued so we can see where the caught with consequences comes in. Being seen by a near sighted neighbor doesn't count, and an almost near fatal encounter doesn't count either. I want to see what mom and dad are going to do when they discover that their "son" is wearing female clothes. I lived in Mooroolbark, Vic for 8½ months,and I know that most Australians are accepting, even if they don't agree with how you are dressed or live, as long as you are decent. Nice story, but it still has to be continued. Thank you for sharing and welcome to BC/TS.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

First time

ALISON For your first effort you have done quite well---take
the advice that Barbara has so kindly given you and
you can't go wrong.Best wishes,Alison.

ALISON

Becoming Monica-1

Is a most wonderful beginning to what looks to be a future B.C. Classic. It will be fun to see where you go with it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hard candy

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

is much sweeter to suck on. I love the sort with the fruit-flavoured gel in the centre. I believe even these come in a sugar-free variety. The rest of your story sounds like a lovely time, so far.