Girlery -1- Is She Or Isn't He?

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Only her witch knows for sure...
Is She or Isn't He?


Is She or Isn't He?

Miss Shrodinger 2006

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

11750 reads ... and counting

I've just been wondering, how did this post get nearly 12000 reads? I had no idea we had that many people (including both registered and guest readers) visiting this site. It's really pretty amazing. Congrats, Erin!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Heather Rose Brown
Author of Bobby's Rainy Day Adventure

You know you wanna

And then have sex to see if you can; and then wait for the period - unless you're pregnant - in which case you can pretend that it's fat for a while; and then ...

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

Uncertain something

erin's picture

It's a sort of quantum witchcraft. :) Until she actually checks, he both is and is not-a MacBethian dilemma. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Gad, what a straight line!

erin's picture

I will resist temptation. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

love the cartoons...

.... but how does a writer get people to hit on a new piece.... i'm struggling!!!
Luv&huggz WbG xx

And nobody bit!

Nine hours have gone by, and nobody has risen to the bait on this one? Y'all must be a bunch of - no, can't say that!

Love & Hugs!
Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Okay -

Only her hairdresser knows for sure.

Someone had to say it.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Wrong straight line :)

erin's picture

The line I was avoiding was something about the uncertainty principle in regard to Shrodinger's Pussy. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Mixed state or incompleat Godel

Heisenberg would say it is only the measurement that is uncertain; but what would he be measuring?

Godel would tell us "Die Welt ist vernunftig", but his understanding was of the incompleteness of assumtions. I don't think it applies but I wanted to put incompleat Godel in the subject line.

Einstein might have said, "Relatively nice mass."

Schrodinger would have said that time wouldn't effect the probability of what you would find in the box. (I guess his parents never let him have a pet.)

But with more time I might have found something funny in all this. As it is now, the probability is you aren't reading this yet.

Jan

Liberty is more than the freedom to be just like you.

Unnecessary postulate

erin's picture

I don't think she needs a girdle, complete or not. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Easy to Tell

All she need do is, not look, pull her panties down in front of a room full of horny men, and if she has to run for her life, she's been turned all the way.

(She should peek anyway. How could she want to miss such a pretty sight?)

Wholeman

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.