Becoming Monica - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 3

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2009 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Three
 
 
The following week moved quickly. I saw Susan everyday at school, and we spent our lunch breaks together. Most of the time we talked school stuff, or observed who and what was going on around us. Homework had started as well. That kept me busy most nights.

Saturday afternoon I had a swimming tournament in Ashland, so Susan and I decided to get together at her place on Sunday, instead. Her Mom cooked a roast lamb dinner that was amazing.

I found out that Susan's parents were divorced, had been since Susan was little. She had had limited contact with him, the occasional card or present, over the past 8 years. He had a new family now. Susan also had two sisters. One was married, and were on assignment overseas in Germany. She had met her husband at college, and had married soon after graduating. The other sister, Crystal, had just turned 12 and was in middle school.

Susans Mom quizzed me on my family, so I retold how Mom and Monica had each died, and how my Dad and Maria were over by Greenville with her family. She was amazed that my parents had left me alone for so long. I explained that it wasn't much different to when they were there, and they were really only a phone call away if something bad happened.

After dinner, I helped Susan clean up and do the dishes. We sat together on the sofa and watched some of a movie on TV. Susan and I managed to get a little time alone on the front porch to say goodnight.
 

*          *          *

 
Monday was MLK day. After the paper delivery I crawled back into bed. Susan called around nine, said she had a good time last night. I asked her what see had planned for the day. Her mom was taking her to Southdale Mall to look at party and prom dresses.

I shivered at the last memory of being at Southdale Mall.

She promised to call when she got home.

After a late breakfast I rang Dave. He too had just rolled out of bed. His dad had him lined up to do outside chores, but said I could come over after lunch.

I pottered around the house for the rest of the morning, doing chores as well. I also stopped over to see Mrs. Frankston and put her trash out.
After lunch I drove over to Dave's. The weather had turned cold and it looked like rain was due again, so we stayed inside and played Xbox. Dave's sister curled up on the seat next to me, offering me tips during the game. Just after three, Susan called me on my cell. I told her I was at Dave's, and asked if she wanted me to come over. She said that she had some housework to do, and her mom wanted her to cook dinner, so she'd see me tomorrow.

After I hung up, Dave's sister wanted to know who that was. I told her. She didn't look pleased, and for the next thirty minutes didn't offer me any tips for the game.

Dave's mom asked if I wanted to stay for dinner; Dave's dad was just going to pick up burritos, chips and salsa. I stayed.
 

*          *          *

 
When I got home, Dad was there. We had a quick chat, but he headed off to bed fairly quickly. The next week was much the same, except I was cooking for two. Dad was up and gone by the time I got back from my paper route, and wasn't home usually until after 8.00. I guess he was catching up on a lot of work.

Friday morning he left $300 on the dining table, with a small list of shopping items. He also wished me well for the Dance on Saturday, and permission to take the car for my date. He thought he'd be home next weekend, but it would depend on how step-granddad Jack responded to the current round of tests. It looked increasingly likely that they'd have to go to chemotherapy, and hope for a transplant. They were just running out of options. In the whole 3 days he was here, he never said anything about my ear studs. I wondered if he even noticed.
 

*          *          *

 
Friday after school, I did some grocery shopping, and went to O'Malley outfitters to try on my hired suit for the dance. I'd stayed with basic black. Dave was there as well, he'd also stayed with basic black. While Dave and I were waiting to pay for our suits, Mark came out of the changing room. He'd gone black pants, with a White Dinner Jacket. It looked good with the red power tie he was wearing. He came over and shook hands with Dave, who introduced us.

"So who were you taking to?" Dave asked Mark.

"No one. Going Stag," replied Mark. "How about you guys?"

"Samantha Reading."

"Susan Fischer."

"Nice," nodded Mark to me."Didn't think she was going out with anyone after her last boyfriend, at least not male."

"Don't believe anything Ceecee tells you Mark," I said, maybe a bit too angrily.

"Well, true. Shes said some nasty stuff about me since we broke up," he said.

"Oh I heard she still thinks of you as her boyfriend," offered Dave.

"Me too, from Stephanie."

"When did you talk to Stephanie Delgardo?" Dave asked, eyebrow raised.

"Saw her a while back, shopping at Plato's," I replied. "She got her dance dress from there."

"Why were you at Plato's?" asked Mark. "That shop is for girls."

Oops! I thought. Luckily for me, the shop assistant asked for my card just then.

"Mostly true," I continued after my card was taken, "But they have a selection of football, basketball and baseball team jerseys as well."

"Well they did, a small rack of small or extra extra large ones. I remembered seeing it by the changing rooms."

"Anything decent?" asked Dave halfheartedly.

"Not that I could see, mostly east coast stuff, and funny sizes." Phew I thought.

"Anyway, I heard her talking to another girl by the changing rooms about you," yes I thought...on a roll, nicely covered up!

"What girl, what did she look like?" asked Mark.

Ah oh, that was a little fast, whats up? I thought.

"I don't know, a brown haired girl, rather pretty I guess." I shrugged.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "Was Ceecee about when you saw them?"

"Yep, she was in the store looking at the party dresses."

"Did they talk, Ceecee and this other girl" Mark was getting agitated.

"Not that I saw. I left while the girls were still in the changing rooms"

The shop assistant came back with my card, and I signed the slip. He then took Dave's card.

"You seem very interested in this girl." asked Dave to Mark.

"Well, yeah. I met this girl right, a real hottie, the night Ceecee dumped me, even took her to the movies a couple of nights later. I haven't seen or heard from her since. But no one I know, knows of her or has even seen her, except Gail and Carl. Its like shes not real, like a ghost or something, but Mike here may have seen her. And Ceecee doesn't believe of course, thinks I'm making it up cos no one she knows knows the girl, but she's pissed that it might be true."

"But Stephanie spoke to her." I offered.

"Yeah, but she might not be the same girl," said Mark.

"Well, If I see her again, I'll let you know."

Dave signed his slip and picked up his card. We both picked up our suit hangers and left the store. Dave offered me a ride home. He hung around for a little while when we got to my place, just chatting about football and school stuff and tomorrow nights dance. While he talked, I did some housework. After putting a TV dinner on, I took some clothes out of the dryer and started folding and ironing.
 

*          *          *

 
First were a couple of school shirts. Then my swimming body suit. Then a bra, my school slacks, two pair of panties, and a pair of pantyhose. I was folding another bra when I realised he had stopped talking and was just looking at me.

"Why are you folding bras and knickers and stuff?" he asked.

"They were in the wash," I replied, not understanding his question. I'd seen him fold clothes when his mother had bent his ear.

"But why?" he asked.

"They were in the washing machine, and I put them into the dryer this morning, now I'm folding and ironing them." Then I got his question, looking at the piles of clothes. "Oh, Maria's stuff. I think they were in one of Dads bags when he came home this week."

He looked dubious for a few seconds, but then nodded to himself as it seemed reasonable. Guess I needed to be a little more careful.
 

*          *          *

 
Dave left shortly afterward. After dinner, I put all the clothes away in my drawers. I wondered what I was going to do when Dad and Maria returned. I was so used to dressing up in the evening and wearing a bra and panties to bed now. I'd even started wearing panties to school when I didn't have outdoor pursuits because they felt so good, so it would be hard to just stop. That night I tried and didn't wear anything to bed and slept badly.
 
*          *          *

 
Saturday day flew by. I was so tired after lunch I napped for almost two hours which helped. I rushed up to the florist and picked up the corsage I had ordered, managing to get there before they were scheduled to close.

I arrived at Susans early, and her mother took lots of photos with us together. Susan wore an amazing full length black halter dress, one with the deep plunge at the back.

We arrived early for the dance, but that meant we were able to be a good table. Dave and Samantha joined us soon afterward. Samantha looked absolutely stunning in a short emerald green dress, that perfectly matched her eyes, and contrasted her red hair.

The dance went well. Susan and I managed to get some kissing and cuddling in on the dance floor, and she was only 'borrowed' from me on a couple of occasions.

I was surprised that Matt Hampton, the star wide receiver, and Stephanie narrowly edged out Dave and Samantha for Winter King and Queen, but I was happy for Stephanie as well. She looked really excited up there. I hoped that this would elevate her from Ceecee's 2nd string cheerleaders into the top group.

Talking of Ceecee. She hung around Mark all night, and even though he danced with a lot of girls, he danced with her a lot too. It was obvious to all she was throwing herself at him, and that everytime he started getting close to one of the single girls she would try to intervene.

Susan and I left around 11. She asked if I'd like to park on the way home. But reminded me that we had to be home by midnight. We went around to park point. We weren't the only ones parking there either, some couples must have ducked out of the dance really early.
 

*          *          *

 
When I had parked, we both got out and took a short stroll to the lakes edge. It was a little chilly, so I gave her my suit jacket to put over her shoulders. When we got back to the car, I suggested I could adjust the back seats in the car. Well, it was actually a crossover, and I usually left the back seats folded down for more storage space. The problem with them in that position was the front seats had limited movement. She said no, we should sit in the back. She took my hand and climbed into the back of the car, lifting the skirt of the dress as she did so. She moved my swimbag and lay down, using it as a pillow. I lay there beside her, kissing her.

After about five minutes of kissing, she sat up and undid the dress behind her neck. She let it fall slowly, so that I could see her topless. Hesitantly, she picked up my hand and placed it on her breast, and then following her instruction, started to knead it with my fingers. God it felt so good, more pliant than my forms. Next she told me to suck on her nipples. As I did so, her breathing became ragged and she started it roll her hips. Next she took my hand, and slipped it into her panties. My fingers were guided through the small tuft of hair, and onto her warm spot.

"Oohhh, thats sooo good!" she moaned as my index and middle finger slipped into the opening lips. She was really moist down there.

"Uummmmmmmmm!!!" she cried as I slid my fingers inside her, to the second knuckle and then withdrew them slowly, before pushing them in again.

She pulled my face away from her breast and kissed me really hard.

Now she was starting to buck against my hand as my fingers found themselves further inside her. I went back to sucking on her nipples. She reached down, undid my belt, unzipped my fly, and slipped her hand in.

"Ohhh, what do we have here?. Someones a little naughty."

She was rubbing her fingers over the satiny fabric of the panties I was wearing.

"Don't worry," she cooed in my ear, "I won't tell anyone."

She slipped the panties over my penis, and lifted herself on top of me, and guided me into her.

"Its ok," she whispered, grinding her pelvis into me and arching her back. She pulled my face up to her breast again, and I suckled as she rode me. I couldn't stay with her and came inside her. She kissed me deeply as I started to shrink inside her.

"God that was good!" she eclaimed, obviously satisfied. "Was that your first time?"

"Yes." I whispered, embarrassed.

"You're so cute when you blush. And its Ok. You did really well for the first time. And the little surprise made it even better. How long have you, you know, worn them."

"Not long." I started to cry.

"Hey its Ok. Lots of boys try it." She kissed my eyelids. "I think its sexy, and you have to admit, girls panties feel good don't they?"

I nodded, and she kissed me hard again.

"Come on, time for me to be home. Can you pass me my purse please, I need to tidy up a little."

We disentangled, and I reached into the front seat for her purse. When I turned around, she had done the top of her dress back up. She then took off her panties and used them to wipe herself, and then took a fresh pair out of her purse and started to put them on.

As she was doing that, I pulled up my pants, tucked my shirt in and did the belt up, but still managed to get a glimpse of her womanhood. I got out of the back door, and holding my hand out, helped her out as well. She straightened her dress and then leaned forward and kissed me again. We got back into the car and I drove her home. We kissed on her doorstep, and she promised to see me the next day.

I was on cloud nine because I had had sex with Susan, but also anxious that she had found out I wore woman's panties. She had said it was alright, but I didn't understand what that meant.
 

*          *          *

 
End of Part 3
 
 
To Be Continued...
 

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very nice story developing

RAMI

Just read all three posted chapters and you have a very nice story developing here. It is going to be difficult to hide Monica from his father and step-mother, unless they already have an idea. He is spending too much money to hide what is happening, he is trying to hide his female clothing in plain sight hoping no one will notice and he is into his step mom's stuff too much.

so what will be the reaction when they find out?

Susan is really easy. Hopefully, she is not a tramp and will keep the secret she just learned. If not it will be dangerous. I hope she does not have a mean streak and tries to hurt Monica.

RAMI

RAMI

Susan / Monica

We've been given a few tantalising clues that may hint at Monica having more public appearances:
* Susan isn't keen on most boys - and there have been unconfirmed rumours about her orientation.
* Susan's comments in the car.
* Susan's mum has seen Monica, pierced her ears, and has almost certainly had a sense of deja vu after seeing Mike.
* Mike's steadily increasing selection of female clothing.
* Mike's new room - presumably larger and with more storage space than his old one, so easier to store such items.
* The "Caught with Consequences" theme in the keywords at the top.

However, unlike many other CwC stories, in this one it's quite possible that Susan will stay with Mike/Monica for the long haul - even if the relationship moves onto a "best friends" basis rather than "lovers" by the end.

Anyway, speculation's fun - and it'll be interesting to see in future episodes whether I'm on the right lines or if I've been barking up the wrong tree (led on by a thick trail of red herrings)...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Nice story Closetdrsr

Well written.

Yes I agree with the clues that are being dropped.

Susan's Mum will tweak soon.

Monica's Father & Mother when they get back home full time will start picking up the trail.

Monica keeps putting her foot in it.

Great story, keep up the good work.

Thankyou
LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Becoming Monica - Chapter 3

Well, Susan just might appreciate his endeavor, she might know that some men get off on the feel of lingerie.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine