Sorority Boy 23

Printer-friendly version
After the party it is the day of Initiation and Caitlin is excited. All the pledge class girls head over to Alison's to relax before they take this next big step.

Sorority Boy
Chapter 23

By poetheather

Copyright © 2009 poetheather


 
Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. There should be no way that these characters are like anyone else, but if that isn’t the case, it has definitely been unintentional. Also, if you happen to find that your life is represented in these pages, I’ll be impressed.
 
 
I felt weird when I woke up, feeling something I couldn’t quite register at first. I shifted in bed and realized what I was wearing. At that point things processed and I quickly realized that I had actually been so drunk last night that I had actually wet myself during the night. I groaned unhappily and the sound of it vibrated my head, which was not helpful. I sat up slowly and noticed that Meredith wasn’t there in the bed with me. I rubbed my eyes, got to my feet and set my teddy bear down on the bed.

Looking at myself in the mirror, with a glazed look in my eyes, I realized that I needed a shower and coffee, maybe food if my stomach would just stop rebelling. Thankfully I was not at the vomit stage of things, as that would be really irritating. Wanting to get out of the wet diaper and get clean, I grabbed my shower stuff and sort of shuffled towards the bathroom in the way that barely conscious people do. I crinkled. A lot.

Several girls were already awake and saw me, smiling at the sight. Apparently I looked cute or something in my nightgown and crinkly diaper. Just what I needed. Once in the bathroom, I undressed, took off the diaper and threw it away, then got into the shower. The warm water helped and as I began to wash myself, some degree of consciousness returned. That helped me and I sighed happily under the stream of warmth.

I dressed fairly quickly, in a comfortable jumper and sandals, and headed downstairs in search of food and coffee. My hope was that there would still be breakfast available. Luck was with me as there were still some waffles and scrambled eggs available. Apparently, I was earlier than I had thought. I happily devoured that and sipped down my good sized mug of coffee. A huge cappuccino mug was just the right size for this and I had heavy cream and sugar in the raw in the mug to help give me more of a boost. I needed to wake up.

The food and coffee was just what my system needed and made me more conscious, to the point of nearly being fully awake. Now I might be able to deal with my day as it was supposed to be pretty wild, or maybe that was just the evening. I honestly couldn’t remember. The rest of the pledge class trickled in, with only Esperanza and Thuriya not looking hung over. Those two beamed smiles at the rest of us and a few people growled back. This got several people to laugh at everything. I had to admit we had to be funny looking from the sober side of things.

After everyone ate some and were looking more alive, Nadia came up and proceeded to explain what was up, “Okay. You girls have to leave the House for a while since we have to get everything set up for your initiation. So if you could come back to the House at five, all in a group, that would be great.”

“So you have nothing planned for us today? No crazy games or anything?” asked Holly, trying to clarify the chain of events.

“That’s right, nothing. What you should do instead is to sit down and honestly think about if this initiation is what you want to do and if this House is the right place for you. If you are sure, show up if not then don’t come here to take an oath you don’t believe in.” Nadia looked at each of us as she said that. I was sure I wanted this already, but then again, I had to go through so much more to get into this House. I had earned this place.

We grabbed our stuff for the night, those of us who lived there and we headed off to Alison’s apartment, which had sort of become the groups little haven. Dawn, Devin, and I headed straight there. Once we got there, the three of us all sat on the couch and sighed.

“Just think… this whole thing is almost over.” said Devin.

“Yeah… I am liking that.” added Dawn. “I am looking forward to not having to do all those strange pledge things, like those diapers. That was a bit out of it.”

Devin blushed and said, “I thought it turned out to be fun.”

“You guys want something to drink?” called out Alison, breaking that line of thought before it embarrassed Devin any further.

The others called out their drink requests and I got up to help. Alley was busy filling the drink order when I entered the kitchen. “Can I give you a hand?”

“No thinks. I got it. But can you grab the chips.”

I grabbed the bag of Salt and Vinegar chips from the top of the fridge and headed to the living room behind her.

Alison had put in some sort of strange Sorority film where one evil Sorority used Magic to compel people to do things and then there was a nerdy geek House that was fighting against them, also using magic. We laughed, even though we were supposed to be worried by the tension, based off the music and the way it was filmed. It was a pretty silly attempt at a horror movie. The others filtered in over the next hour and a half, carrying the clothes they were going to change into and stuff. Holly brought more food as well.

We just sat around, drank, watched bad films, ate Chinese food, and generally had a good time. It was nice and relaxing. I was content and happy with my life. That of course didn’t last.

Esperanza commented, “You know Caitlin… if it weren’t for the statements of the others, that you are actually male, I would never believe it. You just seem like one of the girls.”

“Yeah, one who doesn’t have to cramp.” grumbled Amy. “Of all nights to have started.”

I swallowed hard, feeling a bit awkward and out of place with this turn of discussion. What did I know about periods?

“There is that, but I have to admit, you really are one of us Caitlin. I am glad I gave you another chance.” said Holly, looking a touch embarassed.

“I am sorry that I lied to you guys at the beginning, but would you have been okay with me at the beginning, without having gotten to know me?” I asked.

Thuriya smiled at me. “Caitlin, think about this. I have no problem having my hair being uncovered around you. That is a major thing for an Islamic woman and for a while I worried about it, but you come across to me as a young woman so why not treat you like the maiden that you are portraying instead of the man you say you are?”

I was beginning to tear up as that did mean a lot to me. Learning about her culture certainly put a spin on things. “Thank you Thuriya. That means a lot to me. It really does. You guys are some of the first friends I have made in my life. Hell, until I started this crazy stunt I didn’t really have any friends. You guys changed all of that by accepting me. Thank you.”

Alison beamed at me, with possible the widest grin I had ever seen from her. “What are friends for.”

I was hugged then, by several people and it was nice. I knew that these women were my friends and that was not going to change any time soon. This, this friendship, was one of the big reasons that I was going to keep this up after the Initiation and remain as Caitlin. These women were my sisters in all ways but blood and I didn’t know what to say about that. I was honored to be in their presence and touched that they had included me in their group.

Holly looked at the clock and cursed. “Crap, we need to get ready. We only have a little over an hour and one bathroom.”

“Well, you can change in here or my bedroom if you want. The bathroom is only big enough for one person.” offered Alison.

I went into Alley’s room and got ready. I had a lovely cocktail dress in blues and greens that looked really good on me that Gwen had found on sale but I didn’t want to wear granny panties under it, because the panty lines would totally have showed. There were a few others in there with me changing and a few stopped what they were doing and peeked at me when I took off my panties.

Megan gasped out, “Holy crap, you have a vagina!”

I blushed and moved to cover myself, feeling utterly exposed and naked. What I didn’t expect was the rush of girls to the room all clamoring to see.

“You have a vagina?” asked Dawn, clearly confused.

“I… I… I… I…” I think my brain short circuited at that point. I gibbered weakly.

Alley came up and rested a hand on my shoulder, comfortingly. “It’s okay Caitlin, no one is mad. We are just wondering is all.”

“I… uh… Meredith made it and my breasts.” I admitted slowly.

What screwed me up was the next question and from who. Thuriya asked calmly, “Can we see it?”

My ears were burning I was blushing so hard. What the hell? They did say I was one of them and maybe this would be okay. I nodded and uncovered myself.

“Ooooohhhhh.” was apparently the general consensus when they saw me.

“It looks so real.” stated Megan, who had leaned in to get a closer look.

“Meredith matched the hair?” commented Holly, who was a bit dumbfounded and clearly impressed.

“That’s incredible.” said Dawn.

I just nodded and wished I was dead and in a hole. I had no clue what to say and I almost wanted to run and lock myself into the bathroom and maybe never coming out. This was so embarrassing, exposing myself like this.

Alley pushed my hands back, covering me. “Okay… shows over ladies, unless one of use wants to drop our drawers and show off our vaginas.”

People agreed that we should stop the gawking and they dispersed to continue with getting dressed. I turned to face Alley. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Hurry up… we don’t have much time.”

I pulled on the thong I was going to wear and got everything settled. I was quickly dressed and was putting my necklace on, nearly ready to go. Everyone else seemed done as well.

Holly looked us over and smiled, “Girls, we look great. Come on let’s get Initiated!”

With that, we all headed into the cars and took off. The drive to the House was thankfully short, as I think the anxiety was beginning to kill some of us. We walked on in and we could see that some decorations had been put up, mostly crepe paper and a few things that reminded me of Christmas ornaments. The House looked great. Nadia walked up to us and grinned, “Right on time. Excellent. Come on into the sitting room for a bit.”

We all went in and took seats. I guess this whole girl thing was taking hold as I barely registered the fact that I swept the skirt out from under me so the fabric would not bunch up and get massively wrinkled. Nadia continued, “Okay… just so you know what is going to happen. You are going to be blindfolded and then taken into the Chapter Room. You will be led in there by your Big Sister. You will be asked some questions about the House and our history. It will not be anything you don’t know. We have covered some of this stuff weekly so it is something you should be familiar with. Then, once the Sisters are satisfied with your knowledge, the Initiation will begin. At some point, the blindfolds will be taken off. And then you will be a Sister of this House. Any questions?”

Nobody seemed to have any questions at that point so Nadia nodded and called out, “Gwen!”

Gwen came into the room with a box and began handing out black blindfolds to all of us, which were more black sleeping masks as opposed to anything else. I nervously pulled one on and remained seated, unable to see anything. This whole thing was crazy but my quest was almost over. I had challenged this House and it had answered by being far more accepting and open than anything I had ever imagined a Greek organization to be. I was going to be joining a group of women who had accepted me, helped me become who I now was, became friends with, and were making my life more amazing than it had been. This was what I wanted and having to be a girl was pretty much a non-issue right now as the benefits far outweighed the weird. I was okay with where I was, who I was, and what I was wearing. It wasn’t like clothes actually made the man, or rather woman in this case.

“Ladies, please stand.”

We all stood and I felt someone take my hand and arm. I figured it was Gwen, since she was being all Big Sistery and she squeezed my hand comfortingly. I squeezed back.

“Since you are all ready and no one has any second thoughts we can begin. Ladies, it is time.”

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorority Boy 23

I wonder what would have happened if her breast forms and fake vagina had of gotten adhered to her body so that she was stuck with them on?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fun read!

Great Christmas present Heather. I've enjoyed this tale since the beginning. I wish you hadn't stopped just before the initiation. I guess, in spirit, Caitlin is one of them now.

I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Hugs,
Trish-Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Thanks. Don't worry, you

Thanks.

Don't worry, you will get the Initiation soon enough.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Seems like this will be the end of the beginning

It wonder if there will be an evolution as in this story is called Sorority Boy. If things go as may it will, and there is a sequel ( *please* *please* *please* ) it may wind up as Sorority Girl.

I can't imagine Caitlin now winding up as a woman, at least in gender. She feels a solid bond of kinship with her sisters now and it can only grow. To break that bond at the end by becoming what's his face again would be like breaking a limb off. I know I would feel that way and that is not merely because I am trans either.

I think as insurance, a light dose of hormones or a T-blocker should keep masculine changes at bay and give her a choice when she finally graduates.

It is very hard not to like Caitlin or react to her as just like any other woman as her self and her presentation blends together so seamlessly.

Kim

I am not sure if there is

I am not sure if there is going to be a sequel to this, as the character hasn't been telling me anything new lately (which is a sign). This may end with the next chapter and an Epilogue. I am still not sure yet, but I am considering things.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

An epilogue

... okay I can see that. Assuming the epilogue an entire 4 years of experience in school in a broad stroke fashion.

However, that said, I do not see Caitlin as being one of those shrinking violets who will go quietly into those good nights without another Cause ( yes I meant to capitalize ) for her to charge into, entangling her gender issue somehow. Also, even a short story or two would high light a bit of her existence and key points without going into a complete series or going over old ground.

An epilogue will provide a condensed Vista of her life during or after college. I still think there IS a story to tell of her struggle to decide whether to detransition or not at the end of her college year or even during. Her other relationships can come into play such as that of her family ( mother. ) The former is not done as much in trans-fiction.

Thank your for even considering continuing the series.

Kim

Well, if I finish this and

Well, if I finish this and she gives me another story than I will continue to write about her adventures, but at this point who knows. And yes there is a story about that decision, which might make for a very long epilogue. If writing that gives me more and more story than there is that.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

I would have thought that

I would have thought that one or two of the girls after seeing Catlin "in the nude"' would have questioned if she was really a boy or had just been putting them on as a form of initiation by the house so they could see just how accepting the girls really were of others. Apparently, Meridith did really excellent job of making the fake vagina and breasts if the caused all the other girls to gasp at the sight. I believe Caitlin is here to stay for good and real and has found her true self in all this. Jan

Good prosthesis can stand up

Good prosthesis can stand up to brief inspection, but this was much more than that. It was clear to them that it wasn't real after a few moments. Meredith did a great job but things like that have inherent limitations. The gasp was in surprise, as at first glance she looked wholly female.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

That makes sense about prosthesis and a bit of real life

Other stories take much more liberties with how good prosthesis can be *rolls eyes*.

That said, while it has been implied, Caitlin seems to cut a pretty feminine figure for the most part to people. For T-Girls the hardest part has always been our hip area. It has been a while but I do not recall anybody commenting on how feminine Caitlin's hips are. If she is under such intense scrutiny, I would think her body structure would have been more 'dissected'.

Well it happened to me one time, in a way. And no they were not trying to 'read' me. After 19 years of full-time living and being post-op I have been seen in all states of undress in front of all sorts of people and any paranoia I might have concerning by body/presentation has been weeded out of me a long time ago.

It happened to me in a shoe store of all things where I was trying on shoes and a pair of nosy older women ( not by much then me I think - hard to tell ) came into the store ( an Easy Spirit store ) and started into me by commented on the size of my feet being big. I stood up and then they realized I was taller than they expected and bigger shoes ( size 9 *rolls eyes* ) make sense. Which turns out to be -her- shoe size *grin*. She starts back pedaling and then both women try to figure out why she thought my feet were big for me.

One of those things they said was as that I had slim hips and figured I projected a sense of being smaller than my actual height because of their narrowness.

Yeah they were busy bodies. But I just continue doing my business and eventually one of the ladies decided she did not need the coupon that was to expire and she went ahead and gave it to me. Twenty dollar coupon ! 8).

Sooooooo .... four lessons. Women are very conscious of how big their hips are . Do NOT assume you have been read and deal with people naturally especially if you are otherwise mostly passable. Women are far more open about certain opinions about people's bodies. They can be total bitches with or without realizing about it though. Give people benefit of the doubt in a sitch and some good can come of it.

Kim

Oh yeah, Hips can be a dead

Oh yeah, Hips can be a dead give away. I am kind of stoked as my hips have spread a little but dear Goddess that fricking hurt. I guess everything else was protesting the decision to move. I have ended up with a cane to help me walk both times. My wife joke about the fact that it used to be that she, myself and my step-daughter all used to be able to sit on the love seat together. Then the Hip Fairy showed up and the two of us pushed her off.

Yeah, that understanding that women are more body conscious is an important one. They do dissect everything and compare it to themselves constantly. Kind of annoying really.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Can you send that fairy over to my house

... she's Wayyyyyyy overdue :).

I have very decent hip bones ( my GYN noticed that too and he's trans ) but I just don't seem to be able to put any fat over it. Granted I am very thin but any attempt at weight gain on my part goes to the Middle Age Belly (tm). My family tends to be apple-shaped.

So I try to stay thin.

Hope you have a wonderful Yule, Heather.

Kim

Take Care and good luck with

Take Care and good luck with the weight thing.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Of course she has...

sisters now... But, didn't she have ONE friend from before? (High School)... Seemed she was pretty helpful at the beginning of the story - and when they went home to visit Caitlin's mom.

Thanks for bringing something nice to read. Helps me ignore the sinus issues. (Besides it's fun too.)

Annette

She does have a friend from

She does have a friend from before, Rebbecca, but in moments like that hyperbole is almost expected. So she fudged things a little, who was going to fuss.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Why...

...overly picky readers on "t3h int4rw3b3z", you know? :-P

Thank you again for more of Caitlin, and I would love another story too. ^___^

-Liz

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

transition

I'm wondering. all through the story her words say that she is a man, and that she has no intention of actually becoming a woman. There's quite a bit in behavior though that contradict her words.

The way she makes friends where she didn't before (and the one friend she did have was a girl too), the way she acts and reacts. I sincerely wonder if she will be able to transition again. (I'm against the word detransition cause there is no undoing, just going in the opposite direction as before with a huge load of new experiences and lifelessons under your belt, something i picked up from Schnauzer Logic ;))

Anyways, I'll be sad to see this story go once its done, i hope Caitlin will indeed speak to you more about her adventures.

Love,
Amber Willow Talamasca

Yeah, there is a lot going

Yeah, there is a lot going on with her right now and the epilogue is certainly going to talk about that.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

all good things...

laika's picture

I'll miss Caitlin and her sisters when this series ends; but such is life and art. I trust your talent, your imagination + your muse to come up with something equally engrossing. And if your next project is a non-t.g. story---some of those can actually be quite good!---I'll be your biggest fan over at FICTIONEER. (A little plug there. I wish more of our authors would post their other stuff there they might have languishing on dusty old floppy disks). I'm loving Splintered Life so far, and this makes a really nice contrast. The dark and the light...
~~hugs, Laika

Well, I am all about the

Well, I am all about the contrast. If I write anything else, to overfill my writing card, it will probably be very dark. Might be fun to write something dark and bloody and disturbing for a change. Whee.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

I will sit that one out then

... I am very stereotypically female wrt dark and bloody and creepy. I have only seen one Kruger movie and I have not ever touched them again. Yes the dark side of human nature exists and one has to acknowledge how to handle it but .... *brrrrrr*.

Another time, I met a T-Girl who has this obsession with vampires. She finds them romantic (?) for some reason. I told her I had the opposite view and she never emailed me again.]

*Sigh*

Kim

Well, I may do something

Well, I may do something dark, but I am not sure about doing something horror. Bound was my foray into that and while fun, wasn't quite what I enjoy writing. And there will be some sort of warning on the story if I write something dark. Never fear.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Sorority Boy

This was a very interesting story! Thankyou for writing it. I wish that this was my story as I am transgendered. I couldn't stop reading until I had finished both stories.

Well there is one more

Well there is one more chapter and an Epilogue, so never fear.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.