Girlery -4- The Dairy of Marcy Doats

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

No thumbnail. Look at the title again. :) Kinky but funny, I think.

The Dairy of Marcy Doats

Marcy always wanted to be self-employed.
up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not Marcy, but ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... Marsey:

"Marseydoats and doesedoats and litttle lambseydivey. A kiddleedivey too, wouldn't you? ... "

You're dating yourself, Erin :-)

Goes right along with gyring and gimballing in the Wabe.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

A mare's a horse

Is Marcy a cow or a horse? There aren't any cows in that song. She has cow hooves, but a pony tail. The spots could go either way.

Mixed messages

A woman is always a woman, but a good cigar is a horse of a different feather. ;-)

Amelia

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

Dating myself...

erin's picture

...saves time and arguments about which movie to go see. :)

The legs and feet were modeled on those of a giraffe, which are vaguely related to cows and antelopes. :)

I actually find the drawing a bit disturbing but it was fun to do. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Re: Dating myself...

But then who do you blame if you don't have a good time? ;)

Yes, it's a strange drawing!, hope you enjoyed yourself!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

That's because she is a cowgirl

Erin,
Its your picture, your art and your fun. I think that Richard Doats
wasn't sure if he wanted to be a cow girl or horse. You get what you ask for. Nice job by the wizard, we need more like her on the range.

Jill Micayla
May you have a wonderful today and a better tomorrow

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Udderly Disturbing

Although most modern milking machines are designed to handle all four of a cow's teats at once, the earlier designs milked two teats at a time. Did those early inventers know something we don't?

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Moo_ving Right Along ...

Damn, if I knew you could get cows that looked like that, I'd go in to dairy farming. Anglea is right, my late uncle had four teat milking units ages ago.

I'm fighting it, but the urge is so strong ... No you can't me say 'What a great piece of ...'

Amelia, I thought it went something like, a great cigar is a smoke?

Silly stuff, Erin.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Cowgirl

Um... I think she could use about six more teats... just to keep the horny farmers busy, and to keep her stimulated longer.

Heavy Cream from a pair, Chocolate from another pair, Strawberry from still another and then, vitiamin rich whole milk from the last pair.

Just hoping for her to enjoy being milked...

Wholeman

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.