Allen's Discovery - Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version
Allen's Discovery

Chapter 1

By Princess


Copyright © 2010 Princess



When Allen's mother dies, he is left without anyone to comfort him in his need to be a girl. So he starts wearing his sister's clothes which leads to many adventures and both siblings discover things about each other.


 

Cynthia was really confused and upset. Girls tend to be really touchy about their clothes. Girls get more upset than most boys would be if their clothes were disturbed. So when she would come back home to find her nice dresses stretched, or misplaced or miss hung on the hanger and all wrinkly, she became very upset. She started to think about what in the name of god was happening. Was her younger sister playing a trick on her? But she dismissed that thought quickly. Mary was too young to even get to her clothes in the closet. She was just five.

She also noticed a lot of her panties and bras were disturbed. They would be misfolded and in a different place in her drawer. Boys put their underwear in the drawer but they don't memorize its location or require them to be folded in a certain way. Girls do because they are so touchy about their stuff. Boys usually assume that girls don't know and they try to fold them right and put them up like they saw. But girls know. Then She started to realize it had to be her brother Allen. He was fourteen and very weird. Cynthia was sixteen.

Using deductive reasoning, she figured it was him, then she started trying to figure out why he was so interested in her clothing. What he could be doing with her clothes? She wondered if he was masturbating on them, a lot of boys do that with girls panties. Or could he just looking at them, perhaps? But then she remembered that the elastic straps or lace in her lingerie would often be stretched, and one of her dresses has a tear in it. The shoulder strap clip on her bras were often re adjusted as if to fit smaller chest. He must be WEARING them.

She started working out a plan to catch him wearing her clothes. She remembered that her clothes were usually disturbed after her brother was home alone for several hours, when the rest would go shopping or what ever. He must want to stay home alone so he could play girl in her clothes. She would get him.

Allen had just turned fourteen and he still had not been able to figure himself out. He had always felt so conflicted between a male and a female though his entire life. He felt he was female but his body had parts of a male and he couldn't figure it out. It caused him so much conflict. And as if that wasn't enough for a fourteen year old to deal with, his only comfort in his life had left him. His mother had passed away from cancer a year ago. His mother's death devastated him.
She seemed to be the only person that cared for him. She was his only comfort. She seemed to understand and she would let him be him be himself. Girly. She often got him his own clothes his size and she held her daughter. She let him snuggle up to her like a beloved daughter. Most of all, she kept it all a secret from his overbearing macho father and the macho sports sister of his. He felt like he was her daughter too.

She gave him a female name and often left him her discarded clothes. He started studying about female hormones and started himself on some pink pills that his mother had. He learned about estrogen and found pills that were just loaded with it. She knew about it and kept him safe. He loved that. By the time he was thirteen he had grown a very small feminine body and he loved the change. But after she passed, He knew that he had to get rid of a vast majority of girl clothes she got him so his father wouldn't find them.

He had a pretty feminine body by this time. He kept taking the medications his mother left him and he had reasonable breasts and hips like his sister. He hid the features from his sister and father good. He wore loose fitting clothes and learned to tape his chest down. None of them suspected his body changes he went though. But they did notice his overly feminine ways and his father and sister teased him.

His father was overbearing macho type. He was disappointed in his son and while his wife was living, he wasn't to hard on him because she had protected him. But he did let his son know he was a big disappointment in that he didn't get into sports to much and he liked art and music much more. He did like Cynthia because she was very athletic. Cynthia took after her father, and she adopted his asshole traits too.

Allen loved the softer side to life, so after His mother died things started going downhill for him. His father started slipping into drinking and coming home and showing his sissish son, his words, how much of a disappointment he was. It was often physical and he explained to his teacher that asked him about his black eye and bruises on his back, that he slipped down the steps to the basement.

As a result from the increasing abuse, and the loneness he felt from his mother's death, he was rapidly slipping into a depression. He held onto a simple white silk nightgown his mother had left to him and at night, he clung to it and cried himself to sleep. His only escape was the few hours he had alone every week when he dressed and pretended to be a loved Princess.

However, he had no one now that understood, least of all his sister or his father. He knew that most importantly, it had to be kept a secret. If it wasn't, it could cost him his young life. He knew his fathers attitude and his very violent temper.

His life had gotten more difficult lately, it showed more at nights. His sisters taunting got more mean spirited. She heard him crying himself to sleep at night. Allen was glad when his sister informed him that she would be out all night with her friends and his father was going to the bar and then spending the night with a buddy he went drinking with.

The smile on her face as she told him, was suspicious but it wasn't something he could afford to pass up. The sharp things in the kitchen was getting very tempting and he longed to be with his mother, again.

His father never came back home after he came back from school, that day. That was a good thing, because he was starting to dread seeing his father lately. His body had stayed small and his hair was long. That gave him a distinct girl like look that took after his mother. So, his drunk father had mistaken him for his mother and gave him a very weird kiss one night before bed. It sickened him, he smelled the whiskey on his breath and the kiss was wet and tongy. He started hiding, but luckily he didn't have to hide this time.

The girl's car pulled up honking around six in the evening, and his sister had spent the last hour and a half dressing and doing her makeup. He stayed carefully out of sight but kept watching. He was watching how she applied her makeup so he could do that like her.

Then, she left telling him bye with a twinkle in her eye. He watched as she went out the front door in her leather miniskirt that hugged her hips tight like it was painted on her body and her black tube top and heels. He always envied how she could look so sexy and get away with it.

So, she left with her blonde ponytail bobbing behind her and told Allen that she would be back in the morning some time so don't wait up. That was OK for him. He learned how to cook for himself after his mother passed away. He had to, and he also learned how to keep the house cleaned. It was starting to resemble a pigsty a few short months after she'd passed away.

Neither his father or his sister cared at all. He had done almost everything in the house to cleaning, to making dinner and His dad and Cynthia soon started to rely on him to do the cooking when they didn't want to go out. which was OK with him.

He enjoyed cooking. One of the good things about knowing how to cook and doing it was, you always got exactly what you wanted. He would never go hungry. He also had to learn how to go to the grocery store and get the supplies himself and to pay for them with the money he earned doing various jobs around the neighborhood, or with the money he got from his sister. He also learned how to use a credit card. His sister gave him one to use to get food when she wanted him to go.

He sighed relief after his sister left and he quickly shut the door and locked the dead bolt. Ah, he would have the entire night to himself, now. He made plans for the whole night before bed. He ran up to his sisters bedroom and started sifting though what he wanted to wear for the night.

With shivering anticipation, he picked out what he wanted to wear and then went to the bathroom. He was getting a little older so some preparations would have to be made before it was appropriate to wear anything feminine. He shaved his legs down as good as he could. They started growing awful coarse hair that didn't feel right with nylons, anymore.

It sucked, but what could he do about that? Well, he knew some things could be done. He read about testosterone blockers he could take but they all required parental permission and he could forget about bringing his father into the matter. He had to rely on the stash of pills his mother left behind for him. He shaved his arms down, and all the other areas of his body first and then applied skin softening cream and took along soothing bath.
He was satisfied he was smooth and soft enough, so he dried his body off and started putting on her undergarments. He chose a appropriate blue bikini cut style panty of hers. He slid then on and it felt oh so right.

He wrapped a matching blue padded cup underwire and hooked it in the back. He remembered how long it took him to figure out the damn eye hooks in the back, but he eventually figured out how to do it without turning the bra around first, just like he saw women do in the movies. He finally got himself to hook the eye in one smooth motion with bras that up to three eye hooks. It felt wonderful and he had enough breasts to fill up a B cup and he could tell they were still growing.

Then, he stepped in one of her short pink dresses she used to wear and zipped it in the back and he slid one of pretty blouses down his body. He carefully rolled a pair of black nylon stockings on each leg and stepped into a low pair of her platform heels. He posed himself in the mirror and he looked feminine enough.

He went to the kitchen and prepared some soup to eat for the night and started it simmering slowly. Then he sat down in front of her vanity. He was determined to learn how to apply makeup. He still didn't know how to do it without looking like a freaking circus clown. So, he slowly applied her powder foundation on his face and started on the cheeks. Something didn't look right but he didn't have enough experience to figure it out. Damnit.

What he didn't know was, his sister had tricked him. She did go out with her group of friends and they went to Macy's but they got a few things and then planed on going to the house again. His cruel sister had told her friends what she expected to find. Rachael was giddy. she said she couldn't wait to see her brother dressed like a girl.

They drove back and parked a block away and snuck back to the house. She slowly inserted her key and soundlessly undid the lock. She painfully slow opened the door and stepped in. they left their shoes outside and made their way up the stepped to the her room.

He was unhappy that nothing looked right but he was slowly rolling a tube of red lipstick onto his lips when the girls soundlessly walked into her room. They didn't giggle as they watched the boy sitting at Cynthia's vanity. Suddenly, his sister walked up behind her femmy brother and said, "That foundation really isn't you little brother. Maybe I can help match your skin tone. "

His face went deathly white as the blood drained. He stood there mute and terrified. Then, suddenly he twisted around to face his sister and try to think up some explanation for what he was doing. As he turned to look, he expected to see his smirking giggling sister. He didn't expect to see three of her friends with her.

OHMYGOD what was she doing. There was Rachael, Mary and Crystal. Mary was a girl he always was trying to flirt with, badly.

What had she done. He shuddered, "Oh Cindi what is this." He tried to think of something to say but nothing came out. He just sat there with poorly applied makeup and started crying.

She said to him, "Don't cry, little brother. It will be all right sweetums. Sit there and we will do your makeup better but don't run my makeup. It will be alright, I promise."

There was a little hope after all. He looked up with his tear full eyes and said, "Really, You mean you will help me?" Gullible boy.

She lied, "Yes of course. All of us will. My friend Rachael is in college studying to be a beautician. We will give you a professional makeup right here. She brought her stuff."

He couldn't contain himself. He stood up and bounced on the balls of his feat. Bouncing up and down like a happy cheerleader, "Oh my Oh my thank you sis. Oh thank you so much." He ran over to her and gave her a tight sisterly hug.

She started laughing. She watched her brother bounce up and down like a bimbo cheerleader in total happiness at her offer. She looked him over and was quite impressed at the effort he put into dressing. A stray thought entered her head. This might not be just pretend to him, or playing at dress up pervy fun to him. It could be that her brother actually identified as a female. In which case, her plan was just cruel. That would make it better.

She began to get crueler to her brother. "Yes, Little sissy. Rachael here is going to wax your eyebrows and I'm going to do your legs and body. When we get done with you, you won't ever be able to go out as a boy, ever again."

He just smiled and said, "Oh please, please. I hate being a stupid boy so much. Would you please help me, Sis?"

The girls huddled around him and bounced with him in happiness. They said "Sure."

His sister stood back in confusion. That was the last reaction she expected from him. Which meant, it was indeed real. And she was just being a cruel bitch and she knew it. But why should he desire to be a girl for.

A sudden thought occurred to him. It brought terror to him. He pushed through the giggling girls and looked up fearfully at his sister and said, "Um sis, We need to talk about that never looking a boy thing."

The fear in his voice caught her off guard. She rose her eyebrow and said, "Yes, what is wrong with looking like a girl. You do already. Even those breasts, where you get those?"

"At a store. Nothing is wrong. Its perfect, but except for my father. He is so horrible I can't look permanently like a girl. He would kill me. And I'm not talking figuratively. I'm talking actual killing. You know his violent temper and attitude about things like this. "

Oh shit he is right about that.

Then, she said, "I know someone that can help us. My friend Rachael can. Her mother has a huge place. We can make you safe there. Her mother is totally Loaded and works for a large company. She has very good attorneys and a lot of friends that owe her. I am sure Her mother can work her magic and get custody of you. If you want sis?"

He didn't know who she was but it seemed like a good idea to him. He bounced again and hugged his sister. "Sure I would owe you a lot if you help me. I will do anything please get her to help me."

Then, she asked him, "Ok we had enough talk. Lets go tonight. We need to see Rachael and start discussing some things. Gather up your stuff because we wont be coming back. I have some things to report about him too so there shouldn't be any problem getting him arrested. Allen, will you talk to the police about him?"

He nodded at her, "He hit me many times. I will talk. "

She would talk about the abuse he did on her too.

to be continued

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Real

This is too often reality.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

I'm a little confused

Did the big sis have a change of heart or something? Because she seems to have had an epiphany about how she acted to her little sibling. Also, the last line hints that she could have been acting this way because she was getting a sorts of a revenge. Lastly, let's not forget about Mary - the little girl of 5 years who is also their sib. She will also need protection.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Allens Discovery

Is a very good start on a story of sibling love and their discocery and change of life.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hope the girls will have

Hope the girls will have change of heart thank to that boy.

Cynthia's change of motivation

From Cynthia's unexpected reappearance she starts to realise that for Allen, dressing en-femme is more than a fantasy - as confirmed by his "I hate being a stupid boy" comment.

However, although I can imagine Cynthia possibly changing her motivation, she does form her plan suspiciously quickly... maybe a couple of lines of dialogue along the lines of the penny suddenly dropping that father is a cruel and vindictive chap, and formulating the plan in conjunction with her friends coule make it more plausible.

Now you've got the premise established (albeit with the aforementioned oversight/shortcut), it'll be interesting to see how the rest of the story pans out. Especially since the teaser indicates that both siblings will find out more about each other - perhaps Cynthia's bitchiness was her reaction to father's attitude - her way of keeping 'out of trouble' and in his 'good books' - or perhaps her attitude towards Allen was her way of relieving her frustrations / anger by proxy (since doing so on father himself could be very dangerous). Perhaps in future episodes, away from father's influence, she'll mellow somewhat...

But overall, it's an interesting new twist on the "Caught with consequences" genre - it looks as though in the process of openly planning her 'revenge', Cynthia's realised that her plan is actually what Allen desires - albeit with the caveat of needing to be kept permanently away from father once the girls' transformation of him starts. And due to their relatively young ages, this mercifully almost certainly isn't going to develop into the classic scenario of "consequences = male reduced to a parody of femininity and treated as a (sex) slave", but rather a chance for Aiden to properly "come out" and develop as a confident, mature young woman (albeit after passing through numerous hurdles and trials en-route - including father, social services, police, school [he's 14, so if going en-femme full-time they'll have to know!], the medical establishment).

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Allen's discovery

This is an excellent story so far can't wait to read more

Girls rule