Cynthia and the Moment of Truth - Chapter 3/5

Printer-friendly version
Cynthia and the Moment of Truth
Chapter 3 of 5

By Portia Bennett

Cindy has adjusted quite well after some initial psychological problems and doubts created by her two life experiences. She has been growing rapidly over the summer, and enjoying every second of it. There is no reason for doubt any longer. Her mother talks to her about her sexuality, and Cindy has some definite feelings; however, she doesn’t feel she is ready to venture in that direction. There is a dark cloud on the horizon; something that none of them are prepared for.


 

If you haven’t read the previous stories about Cindy and how she arrived where she is now, you should probably read them. Start with “An Incremental Journey”, “Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend”, and “Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver”. “Cynthia and the Christmas Gift” takes place several years after this story. Read it for enjoyment, if you like. It is not a plot spoiler.

I have researched the Spell’s—R-Us Universe diligently and cannot find anything that violates it, other than that The Wizard is a bit kinder and gentler than sometimes reported. Don’t get me wrong. Given an opening and The Wizard could resort to some of his more ironic and nasty transformations. I’m sure that could happen at any time. In fact, this just might be the time.

Once again, Holly has taken time out of her busy and hectic schedule to correct my many and grievous errors. Thank you so much!

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Cynthia and the Moment of Truth — Chapter 3

 

School was out almost before any of them realized it. It would be a most interesting summer. Cindy had her second period just before the end of school, and it was a much easier experience than the first time. It wasn’t great, but she knew what to expect, and the fact that it was not the ordeal she had the first time was a welcome relief.

“Mom, I need some new bras and underwear. My bras are getting so tight they’re beginning to hurt.”

“Oh dear, let’s take a look. I think you’re outgrowing everything. My goodness, you’re taller than I am and it just happened over night.”

Cindy stood proudly in her panties as her mother took some measurements. Her breasts that had just been little mounds of fat with their swollen nipples and slightly expanding areolae a few months before were now proudly jutting from her chest. It had happened almost over night. The hard little pads had been developing under her nipples, and the area had been quite sore. The areolae had been puffing out more and more and suddenly the little pencil eraser nipples were twice that size, and her bright pink areolae spread out to maybe two and a half inches. Now her breasts were taking on a life of their own and there were times that she almost became obsessed with them. Considering her past life, that was probably understandable.

She would lean over in front of the mirror and delight in how they fell away from her body. She would gently roll her shoulders back and forth and watch her new breasts gently swing in unison. She would gently massage them, feeling their yielding firmness. She remembered her high, hard little nipples of a couple of years before...Now they were much lower on her rib cage and much further apart.

There was another thing. Her breasts were becoming very sensitive, as were her nether regions. Her golden pubic hair had been growing for a while, but now it was a virtual forest. She had been shaving it into an inverted triangle that started about an inch in from the juncture of her thighs with her lower abdomen. She was probably going to have to trim even more if her mother let her get one of the two piece suits she was coveting.

She had also discovered (or rediscovered) the joys of masturbation. In her previous life, masturbation had been as much a vent for sexual frustration as it had been for pleasure. It was different now. She knew that she would find a partner when she was ready. Right now she was learning about her sensuality. She was learning how to orgasm properly: how to draw things out or how to bring herself to a rapid peak if the mood struck her.

Her explorations had found the evidence of her virginity, and she pondered how and when to take care of it. Right now she felt that she would wait. She had never had a sexual partner in her previous life, so in a sense, she was a forty-nine year old virgin and her mindset at the moment was that she would wait for the right person, someone who would be worth sharing the loss of her virginity with.

“Okay, you are 36” below your breasts, so you should be wearing a 40 band. Now just relax and we will get your cup size.” Marissa lifted and adjusted the cloth tape measure so that it measure across Cindy’s breasts. She insured that the tape was parallel to the floor. “My goodness you have grown. You are a full ‘B’. You are going to be a big girl, just like your mother.”

“Mom, since you changed, do they bother you at all. I mean, you are really, big now, and you’re still nursing Christine.”

“Thank goodness for His Wisdom’s magic. I can certainly tell the difference, and I need those special bras to keep them under control; however, they’re not uncomfortable. They work a lot better than they did with you and Tommy. I barely had enough for you two and I dried up pretty early. Now, they just keep producing and producing. I think there is a demand - supply thing. Christine should be weaned shortly, but there always seems to be exactly enough for her. I don’t have sore nipples or chafing. They are working perfectly, just like His Wisdom said they would.

“Just between us girls, there seem to be many more side benefits too. Your father, bless his boob loving heart, can’t leave me alone, and that’s fine with me. I hope you are as lucky as I am, because your father is a wonderful, considerate lover. He always was, but I think The Wizard may have done some tweaking. Some things are just a bit different, and I am not complaining one bit. We’re going to wait a bit longer, but I think there will be a little brother or sister coming along in a couple of years.

“Well, you certainly aren’t a waif. You are going to be a big girl. I don’t mean fat, unless you carried over some of those previous weaknesses. But, I don’t think that will really be a problem. You are about five-eight and might get a bit taller. Your proportions are really nice. Your hips are a bit big, larger than mine, but on you, that’s just fine. Your waist is a bit thick, but I think a lot of that’s due to baby fat. You should have a real hour glass figure in a year or two. You are going to have trouble keeping the boys away.”

Marissa paused for a moment, pondering what she was going to say next. “We’ve never talked about this before, but how do you feel about boys? I mean….”

“Mom, do you mean, am I attracted to boys? I think I am as far as a life partner is concerned. In the past I was attracted to girls because that was what I felt I should be. I thought men, sexually, were disgusting. I don’t feel that way any more. I know some boys at school who kinda turn me on. I mean I get these feelings. I kinda wonder what it would be like to have sex with them. Sometimes I think about what it would be like to have sex with a woman, too. I missed out on that before. The thing I think about a lot is just what it would be like to love someone forever; to wake up with that person by my side every morning and enjoy each other in that special way.

“Boys don’t turn me off, they don’t disgust me. If the right man comes along at the right time, I think I could be very happy with him. But, ---- if the right person happened to be a woman, I think that might work too: someone like Bobbie. I don’t think Bobbie feels that way, though. She is really into boys. I may have to watch her closely. Believe me, she is all woman; and, it might not take much for some handsome guy to trip her. She has posters of hunky men all over her bedroom. She gets kinda dreamy about some of them sometimes. I’ll have to admit some of them kinda turn me on, too.

“Mom, I’m sorry about that meltdown, I had last spring. The Wizard told me the other day that he knew I would have a rough time for a while, but that I had to work it out on my own. Using magic as a medicine to get me over some of the rough spots wouldn’t do me any favors in the long run. He told me that I wouldn’t always have things as easy as they have been, and that I was going to have to deal with adversity. I couldn’t always just wave a magic wand and make things get better.

“Speaking of wands, he says he wants Bobbie and me to start some practice with wands. He says we won’t always need them, but that they will help us focus our energy on the task. He said that sometimes wands are more for effect than anything else. He has Maddy doing all sorts of things. Have you seen what she can do to cockroaches?”

“I have, and it’s disgusting. I told her if she’s going to blow them up like that, she has to clean up all the body parts. Maybe The Wizard can teach you how to put up a barrier so the blasted things don’t come into the basement at all. I think that would be much more pleasant.

“Now that I have your measurement, let’s go to the mall. I was talking to Sally a while ago and she and Bobbie are going to come with us.”

***************************

Evan Sheisskopf surveyed the mall parking lot as he maneuvered his van up and down the aisles. The feeling had been getting stronger and stronger, and he knew he needed release soon or the headaches would be coming back. This was new territory for him; however, one mall was pretty much like the other. Shoppers were shoppers, and young girls pretty much acted the same way where ever he was.

Florida had been good, but after two episodes and then his subsequent ‘releases’, he knew that he had to move on. The authorities had found one of the bodies, and there had been a very grainy video of his van traveling through the parking lot of the mall. Fortunately, he had already rid himself of that van, and purchased a replacement. The previous van was at the bottom of a Florida sink hole. He had then gone north to Atlanta, where he managed to avoid any recurrences of his ‘problem’ for six months. Finally, the urges became too strong. He made his move in a shopping center north of downtown. It hadn’t been as good as some. He had probably used too much chloroform. She didn’t struggle very much and may have actually died before he was through with her. He sank the van in a limestone quarry, purchased a replacement and headed for Charlotte.

Money was not a problem for him, for there had been a sizable inheritance. Still he needed to occupy himself. He would travel from flea market to flea market, looking for anything that he could resell. He spent much of his time looking for pieces of silver, flatware and hollowware, that he could scrap out and make a little profit. If he found something that was good, he might sell it to an antique dealer or jeweler. He averaged four to five hundred dollars a month in profits: more than enough to keep him going.

Sometimes, he would settle down in a motel apartment for a few weeks or months. When the urges struck him, he would pull up stakes and move on, usually after satisfying his urges in the usual way. Now he was in Connecticut, and the urges were getting stronger. The mall seemed to be the ideal place for him to carry out what he needed to do. It was a week before school was scheduled to open, and there were many families and groups of teenagers getting their last minute shopping done. It was still early, only a bit after 10:00 AM, and there were many parking spots available.

Evan continued to cruise the lot. He saw a mall security car, and decided he’d better park so as not to draw attention. He pulled through the double parking row so that he was headed out of the slot, shut down the engine and waited. He rolled his window partly down and slouched in his seat, watching the traffic and shoppers through the heavily tinted widows.

It wasn’t long before the parking lot started to fill. The slot next to him stayed empty for quite a while. People don’t like to park next to vans because they obscure the view of traffic for a driver who is attempting to back out of the slot.

It was midday and starting to get hot in the van and the area around him was about fully occupied. He didn’t pay too much attention to the car that pulled in next to him until the two teenage girls and their mothers got out. The girls were young, but had the developing bodies that were almost too mature for his taste. Still, his growing erection made him seriously look at the possibility of snatching one or both of the girls; however, the presence of the girls’ mothers and the nearby security personnel made him decide this was not the time to attempt the snatch. He would have to wait for a better opportunity.

***************************

Comment: I don’t think I like where this is going; however, I have the advantage of many hours of research into the lives of Cindy, Bobbie, and the others. I know what’s going to happen, but you, the readers, will have to wait for a while. Sheisskopf: I remember that name from a novel I read in the 1960’s. I wonder if this guy is any relation.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cynthia and the Moment of Truth-3

You have me wondering if he meets the Wizard or Cynthia first.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wondering

littlerocksilver's picture

I think we may find out tomorrow.

Portia

Portia

Sheisskopf?

laika's picture

Dear author.
I take great exception to your naming such a despicable villain Sheisskopf. In real life that is my family name.
I come from a long line of Sheisskopfs (No, not really. Or about the name anyway...)

This is getting good. Old doodoo-head doesn't know it yet but he's preying on the wrong girls!
He might wind up an exploding cat toy for Maddy.
~~~hugs, Laika

Manure Head

littlerocksilver's picture

You had me going for a second. I thought I might have unintentionally offended someone. Thank you, now I am chuckling.

Portia

Portia

Crap, they have another

Crap, they have another psycho stalking them. This isn't good at all. Someone should have told him that wanking off also work to satisfy urges. Seriously that is a messed up creep monster.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

Does Evan meet a Catch 22?

gillian1968's picture

I vaguely remembered the name and did a quick search. I think I remember it from the book. Only saw parts of the movie.
But I generally don't get too upset about names.
Urban dictionary also defines it as a euphemism for s***head, which is quite appropriate.
There is also a card game by that name. I used to play a lot of obscure card games, but I'm not sure about that one.
Anyway, I think his end in the next chapter is quite suitable.

Gillian Cairns

Exactly Right

littlerocksilver's picture

I read the book back in the early 60's. I thought the name was appropriate. As far as his fate. I remembered a science fiction tale where scientists' persona were put into cows/steers. They tried to communicate to the people in the kill room, but they were illiterate and didn't understand the formulae the steers were scratching in the sawdust with their hooves. I had forgotten, but The Professor eliminated one of his villains in a similar manner. This wasn't my favorite in the series; however, we begin to understand a bit more about The Wizard and his motivation.

Portia