Becoming Monica - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 8

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2009 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Eight
 
 

The next three weeks went by really quickly, although the weekends were hard. Susan suggested I let Monica out on the last weekend. We had our mid semester tests next week, so she suggested I just go do some shopping on Friday to release any stress. I didn't think I had any, but once I was dressed I did feel a lot better. I had thought about wearing the mini-dress again, but ended up in one of Susan's outfits i liked. It was a very sexy gray cotton rib sweater-dress, with a turtleneck, and a dropped waist that made it appear that the skirt was separate. It really needed knee high boots to compliment, but the black pumps were good too.

I caught the bus into the Mall. I wandered around the shops. At first i wasn't really into it, but after visiting Victoria's Secret and buying some new lingerie, my mood had picked up. I tried on boots in Aldo's, which really did make this outfit zing. I went into Ann Taylor and White House|Black Market to look at dresses. The shop assistant, Susan, recognized me and said hello, but there wasn't anything there that interested me. I was at the end of the Mall, when I saw Davids Bridal. Why not I thought.

When I walked in, I was surprised. There were only a few gowns in there on mannequins. I wandered around looking at some of the styles. I liked the spaghetti strap brocade gown most. Then there was a shop assistant beside me.
"Are you looking for something in particular. This is a very nice Oleg Cassini, very affordable too"
I didn't really appreciate her snooty fake nasal voice.
"I'm just browsing" I offered.
"May I ask when the event is taking place". Again with the nasal.
Not knowing what to say, I blurted "About six months"
"Oh dear, you're so young to be getting married so soon"
"I'll be twenty one" I replied, searching in my purse for Monica's license to show her."
"Well August is a nice month for weddings and that's not much time at all. Have you had a gown fitting yet?"
"Umm, no, not yet" I replied. "I don't think I can afford anything as nice as this."
"Well I still suggest that you register for a fitting. Did you know we have a monthly giveaway of $500 toward a wedding gown."
"No I didn't" I replied
She guided me to the counter, and another lady showed me how to use the computer screens there to register. The first lady had left me alone, having targeted a mother and daughter walking into the store.

After filling out the registration page, I left, and wandered back through the shops in the mall, just browsing. It was getting close to dinnertime, so I headed toward the food court. When I got there, I ordered a coke and some fries from one of the shops. When I found a seat, I put my coke down. The straw went rolling across the table and onto the seat on the other side. I leaned over the table to grab the straw. Just then I felt a hand slip around my waist and and a body push up against my backside.
"Oh baby, you know what I like". It was Mark and he pumped his hips forward against my backside a couple of times.
He sat down on my seat and pulled me down to sit in his lap, flipping up my skirt as he did so. I could feel him bulge against my panties, but I didn't think it too unpleasant. I got up off him, turned around and sat back down straddling his crotch facing him. Two can play this game I thought. I wiggled my arse a little until the bulge in his pants was nestled nicely between my butt cheeks. I put my arms around his head and kissed him, and while i was doing that, started a little bounce a little with my legs.
It took a little more than a minute for the bulge to become huge and hard, before the bulge started deflating. I could feel the shudder in his body. I knew he'd cum. I got up to see a wet patch start to form in his trousers. Laughing, I grabbed my shopping bag, coke and straw and headed out. He could have the fries.
"Monica, wait" he called after me.
Several people started to laugh, when they saw the wet spot.
As I exited the food hall, I heard him say "Bitch".
I laughed harder.

When I got home I called Susan and told her what had happened with Mark. She was still having hysterics after five minutes.
"Oh I wish I'd been there' she said. "he so totally deserved that, and more"
"Guess we should rename him 'speedy'" I said. That set her off for another couple of minutes.
When she calmed down, she said "Just be careful with Mark, especially as Monica. He's a very nasty boy, and he's very smart when he wants to be. I know"
Susan's Mom went past, and said that's enough. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Around ten, I reluctantly changed back to Mike. Susan was right, I did feel less stressed for having let Monica out, and fell to sleep easily.

Dad arrived home early on Saturday. He told me Jack was starting to respond to the chemotherapy, but he had lost so much weight that they were concerned that if he caught something as simple as a cold, he would be in serious trouble. Apparently the chemo wrecks havoc on the immune system.
That week, I had 5 exams, and an open book test, and I felt I did well in all of them. Friday I had off school. Dad got home from work early as well, and we went out to dinner at the local Chinese place.

He said he would to be in Vegas next week, for a conference, and Maria may come down later in the week to check on me, and then go back up with him when he got back. He reminded me that the twins were almost five, and to make sure I got each of them something. And to start think about what I wanted for my birthday.

On Saturday, when Susan's grounding was over, Dad took me and Susan's family out for dinner. Nothing fancy, just to the local tex-mex cafe. He and Susan's mom chatted for awhile, but I wasn't paying much attention to anyone but Susan.

On Sunday, I drove dad to the airport in Sacramento. Susan came with me, and we spent the day in Old Sacramento, where they were having one of those re-enactment days. All the locals were dressed in period costumes, and they did historical events. We were a little late getting back home because of traffic, but Susan's mom didn't mind too much.

Susan was working with her mom Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, working on one of the Walgreen's checkouts for the Spring Break week. It put a big dent into the time we had together, and I guess that was what her mom wanted. So Monday morning I went over to Dave's. We hung out playing Xbox for a few hours until Samantha come over, then we all headed into Main Street for lunch. Susan couldn't join us because she was working. After lunch, Dave and Sam headed off to the rec center; I headed home.

When I got in the door the phone was ringing. I thought it was Susan calling and picked it up without checking the caller id. A lady asked if Monica was there. I almost did not recognize the voice, the nasal tone clearer only at the end. It was Ms Diedre from Davids Bridal. She had rung to say Monica had left her license there. It had been found under the keyboard mat at the registration booth. They had found it late last week, but had trouble finding a contact phone number as the number in system was incorrect. She would like to know when Monica could come in a pick it up. I told her that I'd come in to get it, as Monica was gone this week, and I'd try to get in tomorrow or Wednesday. She said that it would be held at the reception for me. I was about to hang up when I remembered to asked her how she had gotten our phone number, as it was not listed, and I know I had not added it to the registration form. She told me that the DMV had provided it when she rang to report it found. So much for security and privacy of personal details!

Tuesday I did some swimming laps in the morning, and after a late lunch with Susan, went home to do some housework.

That night, Susan called me.
"Girl, you have a problem" was the first thing she said.
"What, why?" was all I could say.
"Mark came into the store today, asking me how to get in contact with you, well Monica"
"Why did he go to you" I asked.
"Well, he knows I know you remember, from the basketball game. Anyway, he has your purse."
"Oh shit"
"Yep, big shit girl."
"How did he get that?" I asked.
"He said you left it at the food court last Friday. It was on the floor under the table you were sitting"
"At least there was nothing in there that could tie back to me, but there was probably $30 in there." I said.
"I asked him for the purse, said I'd give it to you next I saw you." she said, "But he said he wanted to give it to you personally."
"When?"
"He wanted tomorrow, but I said that I may not get in touch with you in time, so I suggested Thursday. That way I could come along too. Like I've said before, he's not nice, so don't give him any chance to find out who you are. Remember he's been trying to track you down for over three months, and he'll have something up his sleeve, but I don't think he'll try anything with me around."
"I've noticed he's a bit scared of you, why is that?" I asked.
"We have a history, and not a good one. I'll tell you on Thursday when we can talk. Anyway, what should I tell him tomorrow?" she asked.
"Well, he thinks Monica goes to the catholic girls school, and they aren't on spring break this week. I could meet him in the park after school hours, between 3.30 and 4.00. I have one of their uniforms stored away" I offered.
"That's a good idea, and that means you won't be able to stay long either" she said.

We talked about what other things had happened today, and we didn't have the 15 minute time limit. She'd heard that Heather Ross, one of the lead cheerleaders had broken a leg on Saturday. She was out of the hospital now, and hobbling around in a cast and on crutches. And Brandon Seidlin, on the debate team, had been messing around by the reservoir with some friends, and upset a wasp hive. 22 wasp stings. At least he wasn't allergic. One thing working at a Walgreen's pharmacy, you get to know everyone's ailments.

Wednesday was essentially the same as Tuesday, but I went into the mall to pick up Monica's license after lunch with Susan. I tried to get Susan to tell me more about Mark over lunch, but she wouldn't budge.

Thursday morning, I went over to Susan's a little after nine. When I got there she didn't look happy.
"So, do you want the bad news, or the worse news? she asked after I got in the door.
"Isn't it supposed to be good or bad news" I quipped.
"I wish, but it's all bad today"
"Why, whats happened?" I asked.
"Mom just called. The girl that is scheduled to work today, has to leave for a dentist appointment at twelve for two wisdom teeth being removed. She wants me to cover the afternoon."
"But its your day off" I said.
"I know, and it means you will be going to see Mark by yourself, which is not good."
"Oh yeah. Shit" I replied.
"Come upstairs, I need to tell you some stuff so that you know what he's like." she said.
We went upstairs to her room, and I sat on the bed, while she paced, whispering "how to start" a couple of times to herself.
"Ok. First of all, Mark went out with Ginger. Marks sister, Dede I think, also went to Community College with Cassie and Abby. At one of their house parties, Mark came along with Dede to one of them and met Ginger. This was just before I transferred to Chaparral. Ginger had just turned 16 i think, Mark, I'm guessing was 13, but maybe 14, in a crowd of 19-20 year olds. They were left together alone. Anyway, Mark was tall even then and he played on Gingers inexperience, and pretty soon they were making out. Ginger had her first boyfriend, and they went to the movies a couple of times. Mark was Ginger's first blow-job. But in the three months or so they dated, Mark didn't know or guess Ginger wasn't all girl and Dede didn't know either to tell him. On their last date together, Mark tried to have sex with Ginger, anal sex, his choice. Ginger probably would have let him had Abby not intervened."
She paused to take a breath.
"But late last year, when Harry and I had been dating at Chaparral, Mark figured it out. As I've said before, he's smart. He blackmailed me into dating him, threatening to expose that Harry was Ginger. I had three dates with him. He was very pleasant the first two times. On the third date I think he drugged me, I just don't know how, and forced me to have anal sex with him. His favorite position I'm guessing. I was so ashamed. But he had hurt me inside, and Doctor Haswell told my mom what he thought had happened, and I had to tell her. They were going to go to the police, but I told them it was my fault, I had agreed to sex with him. Later I told mom that it was to protect Ginger. She went to Marks parents anyway. Everyone keeps the silence on what happened. But Mark has a reputation amongst the girls as a butt boy. Apart from Ceecee, I don't think any of the girls at school would date him."
"I don't understand why Ceecee dates him, and keeps going back to him." I said, still a little shocked at what I'd just heard.
"Ceecee is a very needy person. She 'needs' to have a boyfriend. Unfortunately she is also a mega bitch, which tends to keep the good guys away. I'm guessing that Ceecee tolerates his favorite position to keep Mark around. But Mark has tired of Ceecee, and is looking for someone new."
I nodded.
"And now he's fixated on Monica, who, because he thinks she goes to different school, doesn't know his reputation. He'll pile on the charm to get her to go out with him. I think he thinks that'll give him two things, the first is getting Ceecee off his back, the second is to get Monica to introduce him to a whole new group of girls."
"Well isn't he going to be disappointed" I said. "I'm just meeting him to get my purse back, I'm not going to start dating him."
"Well, just remember he's smart, and sneaky. If he gets any inkling as to who you are, you're life will be hell."

We talked and planned out what could happen. Then I dropped Susan off at work and went home to get dressed. I took care to make sure everything was right. The skirt uniform was a little shorter than what I'd have preferred, but everything else fit well. Susan had also loaned me a girly backpack to complete the outfit. At three o'clock I headed out to the park, taking the back exit over the fence. I got to the park about 30 minutes later, having had to circle around to the other side to appear to be coming from the girls school. There were a couple of other Dioceses Girls walking through the park as well, but they paid me no attention. They looked like seniors.

When I got to the park, Mark was already waiting there by the seesaws.
"Hi Mark" I said as cheerfully as I could.
"Hi Monica. I was wondering whether or not you were going to come. Pretty uniform, shows off your lovely legs."
I giggled, "Well the skirt is getting a little short"
He went to sit down on the seesaw, and motioned me to sit on the other end.
"How was school" He asked.
"Its ok. I hate Math, but french is cool". I said. I said a few phrases in french for him.
He smiled as we went up and down on the seesaws. It took me a few moments to realize why, he was looking up my skirt.
"Hey, I'm sorry about Saturday. But you shouldn't have done what you did." I said.
"Yeah well, I probably deserved it" he replied, still staring at my legs and up my skirt.
For a while I let the seesaw bounce me up in the air, which caused the skirt to billow a little more.
I got off the seesaw, and he went thump onto the ground. I saw a brief flash of anger, but when he has standing, he smiled and held his hand out. I almost didn't take it, but remembered Susan saying that I had to act like I didn't know what I knew.

I went over to the swing. He followed and gave me a little push.

"Do you have my purse?" I asked
"Its at my place. I live about two and a half blocks away. I thought we could walk there on the way to your place."
"Oh, You can't come to my place, my mom will kill me to be seen with a boy." I said concerned.
He shrugged.
"Well can we go get it please, I need to be getting home soon. I have a test to study for tonight" I lied.

We walked to his house, and he invited me inside. I said that I shouldn't, and said I'd wait by the door.
He went inside, leaving the door open.

He was gone for a few minutes, then reappeared with the purse. He held it out and when I went to take it he pulled it back behind his back. He then did it again. I stepped forward to get it off him, but he was fast. He had his arm around my back and pulled me forward that I stumbled into his arms. He caught me and then started to kiss me very hard. Involuntarily, I let him into my mouth. It was like I just melted, all my willpower just evaporated, and I was kissing him back. Our tongues entwined.
I could feel his hands cup my backside, holding me gently against him, and I could fell him getting hard against my skirt. When we broke apart to breathe, he put his hand behind my head, and I rested my head against his chest. His heart was beating almost as fast as mine.
He went to kiss me again, but I managed to push him away, and told him I was late, and had to go. I turned to leave, and he stepped in front of me.

"When can I see you again" he pleaded.
"I don't know, I'm not allowed to go out with boys." I replied.
"Well next time you are going to the mall or something, call me, I'll meet you there." he said. "I put my cell phone number in your purse"
"Umm ok" was all I could think to say.
"And can you ask your parents if you be allowed to go to our junior prom?"
"I don't think they'll let me" I said

I started to move past, him, and he grabbed my arm.
"Please, at least ask?" he asked.
"Ok, but look, I gotta go. I'll be late."
I walked briskly back towards home. It was only when I crossed over at the top of his street, that I noticed that he was following me. Luckily, there was a bus approaching the bus stop about 100 yards away. I just made it to the stop to get aboard. There were about a dozen Dioceses girls on the bus, and some of them looked at me strangely. I guess they were trying to figure out if they knew me.

I got off the bus three stops later. It was a bit of a walk home from there, but I knew I wasn't being followed. It was getting close to five, and I ended up running a little. I was getting worried that Maria would be home soon, and I wouldn't have time to get changed. But luck was on my side. I got home and got undressed, and had just taken off the wig, when Maria arrived. She called out that she needed a hand. I said that I'd be there in a few, I'd just got into of the shower. I managed to get the forms off, but I had to leave my sheath on. I dampened my hair, and put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, and went to help her unload the car.
"My how you've grown" she said. "But what did you do to your face. Oh, you know you have lipstick on it?"
"I was with Susan before, guess we got a little carried away." I tried to look guilty.

Well, that would also explain the funny looks I got from the girls on the bus.

"Yes, well, your father told me about her. I'm looking forward to meeting her tomorrow."
She'd taken a couple of small bags out of the car, and looked at the rest, then nodded to me.
"Well help me with those bags then, and we'll go in and have some dinner"
"Oh, well I haven't put anything on yet" I said.
"Well, not to worry, there will be something in the freezer right?"
"I have a couple of Tuscan Chicken Cuisines I think. Dad likes those. But I will need to do some shopping on the weekend to restock."
"Chicken Tuscan it is"

I put her bags into her bedroom. Maria was in the kitchen putting on the dinner. I went into the laundry and checked the washing machine and dryer. I was sure there was nothing in there, but needed to check. I grabbed a couple of t-shirts out of the dryer, and took them out to my room. There I folded the clothes I had thrown in there earlier and put them into the storage box. Maria called out that dinner was ready as I was putting the forms into their box, back under my bed.

After dinner, Maria wanted to get to bed early. The drive had taken it out of her. After she had rung her mom to tell her she'd arrived safely, and said goodnight to the twins, she went to her room. I took the phone into the tv room and called Susan to tell her what had happened.

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Story

Closetdrsr,
This is one of the few chances that I ever have to be first to comment.
I am really enjoying this story, and am very glad that it is continuing. I figured that you had a reason in mind for Mike/Monica to buy that uniform. It is very well written, and very believable. Thank you for sharing your talent and efforts with us.
Avid Reader

Lucky escape!

Cripes, that Mark is a creep!

Perhaps Monica needs to learn the subtle art of kneeing him in the nuts in case they ever meet alone again - or perhaps Mike should buy a personal alarm and ensure he has it every time he leaves the house as Monica - Mark won't be in so much of a hurry to have his wicked way with Monica he'll ignore 80+ dB of alarm. And it might just send a message his way...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

A few close calls to many.

It's becoming clear that Monica is heading for trouble if this carries on.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Agree

I agree with Rita but it will be interesting reading.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Becoming Monica - Chapter 8

She needs to learn how to handle aggrsive boys, or be found out. If outed, she won't enjoy it, at all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine