Cresswell Industries -17-18-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 17 - 18

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 12:06 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Sunday, January 7, 2010 - 2:00 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Seventeen - Familiar Faces
 
 
Angus awoke in pitch darkness with an unusual dryness in his mouth that he had never felt before. Instantly he guessed it had been that awful gay bitch or bastard Lucy who had tricked him into wanting to marry him or her. He sensed he was still sitting and tried to move his legs.

"Fuck!" was all he could say as he tried to move. Then as the dryness hit his throat again he attempted to spit. "Heavens knows what disease that thing has given me!"
 
 
"Gay disease perhaps Mr Yale!" a soft female voice responded to his darkened outburst. "Or you might even break out into some transvestite’s illness EH!"

"I don’t know who you are but all of you sick weirdo’s are in a whole lot of trouble, for what you done to me!" he responded shouting into the darkness.

Just then a bright light blinded him.

"It’s good to see you are finally with us Mr Yale," a foreign sounding voice resounded from behind the light.

Angus tried to move, but all his body appeared to be strapped to the chair. Just then a figure walked into the light allowing him some relief from the brightness.

"Look here Mrs Cresswell you had better release me, people will be looking for me!"

"Don’t be ridiculous you horrid little man, no one knows you’re here and I doubt no one would be bothered if they did," the woman spoke as she closed in on him.

"Who are you, you’re not that bitch who drugged me?"

"No! I’m the poor bitch you tried to ruin with your hatred for my kindness towards transsexuals!" Trisha closed in eye to eye with him.

"But you...?"

"Yes you got away with it the first time, but your second escapade into trying to get me thrown out of the mall has only caught the attention of my employer and owner of the mall Lady Melissa Cresswell."

"Yes Mr Yale. I own the mall and now I own you!" Lady Cresswell’s voice sounded through a speaker system behind his head.

Then all the room lit up and he finally looked up at the beautician he was so determined to stop trading. "Look Miss Grant it nothing personal.."

"Nothing personal?" Trisha laughed out loud, "You not only try to make me bankrupt but you still continue to harass me when I’m back in business... Oh you horrid horrid little bastard of man you deserve everything that’s coming to you!"

And with that Trisha grabbed a hold of his hair.

"How long do you think you’ve been here?" she shook his head with slight anger.

"Err a day?"

"Huh! You’ve been here two months and in that two months Lady Cresswell’s surgeon has made a few alterations to your grotesque looking body.

Pulling his head downwards to face his lap the sight that met him left him speechless. For sticking out from his chest were two small globes of flesh, while wrapped around his waist was a black corset that narrowed his waist into a perfect female shape. His fingers were covered in polish and what little muscle he had on his arms was now replaced by two very slender looking female ones.

"Whhhhhhat have?" he began to sob into his chest.

"Oh don’t fret bitch, you’re small dick is tucked rather neatly into a specially designed space in the seat of the chair.

"Yes Mr Yale the surgeon has finished sculpturing your face and body and now it’s my turn to sculpture your mind!" the foreign man spoke happily from behind the beams of light ahead of where he was strapped.

"But my boss?"

"Your bosses were rather glad to see the back of you actually, well that’s the impression your wife Lucy got from them when she told them how, after marrying in secret and after a very failed attempt at lovemaking, that you broke down and admitted that you were gay. In fact they had all assumed you was anyway. They also informed her that they had been looking for evidence of your homosexuality for the past two or three years. For they wanted to eradicate any likely embarrassment of having one of their highest offices open to blackmail. Anyway Lucy told them that she could not live with such a person let alone be married to one, so she gave them all the ammunition they required to sack you!"

"But they would’ve had a hearing to..." he choked back in response.

"You never returned their calls so they took Lucy’s words as evidence I’m afraid!" Trisha cut in. "Anyway I would rather talk about your new exciting life that’s ahead of you... And that reminds me, from what we have found out about you, you can not abide people who have the habit of smoking can you?"

"Wha? No I can’t?" he choked, his fear of what was now turning into a full scale horror show right before his eyes.

"Well the good Doctor here is going to change all that, for he is going change you into the very thing you hated and more -- A smoking cocksucking transsexual!" Trisha laughed aloud as she left Angus to the expertise of Dr Von Getz.
 
 
Angus tried his utmost to escape his torture, but he was very weak indeed. He watched the woman who he had tried to force out of business twice, walk back behind the lights and along with the foreign man disappear through a door at the far side.

Just then a nurse entered the room and made her way towards him pushing a trolley.

"Look you must help me escape I’m sure you must want to get out of here as much as I do," Angus looked up at the dark headed nurse.

"I do get out of here at the end of the day, now keep still or I might miss a vein and it will make the injection even more painful!"

Angus sighed with defeat, how could he escape this nut house and how would anyone believe his story if and when he did.

Suddenly he was drenched in darkness once more as he was left alone in his captivity trying to figure out how he had got himself into this situation.

But before he had time to consider anything the whole room was a light with images of naked men in different poses.

"Angus in a couple of minutes your training will begin and I’m afraid to say the images you see on the screen will be imprinted into your subconscious and from there, they will form the foundation of your new sexual orientation!" Dr Von Getz began.

Angus wanted to scream for help but knew that would never get him out of the place, so he decided that he would do what he was so good at, keeping himself to himself and pretending to go along with everything they said.
 
 
Two weeks later Angus found himself being awoke by a large woman dressed in blue.

"Wakey wakey Miss Yale it’s time for your anaemia and douching," the woman smiled down at him. "I am matron and you will do what either I or my staff tell you to!"

Angus pulled back the bedclothes and wearily swung his legs out of the bed. His throat was very sore and as held a hand up to touch it he felt a large bandage around his neck.

He tried to speak but the matron stopped him. "No! No! Miss Yale your vocal chords have been operated on to give you a very soft feminine sound, so it will be a few weeks before any words of thanks start flowing through those sweet lips of yours.

Taking a firm hold of his slender arm the strong woman took him to the bathroom where she made him bend over.

Then without any compromise she stuck a thin object high up his rectum.

Tears flowed from his eyes as the matron sat him on the toilet and waited for him to empty.

"Dr Von Getz likes all his girls to be clean when he starts them on sexual aids, so you will have to learn to do this yourself because that training lasts for a month," the matron stated coldly as she waited for her patient to relieve himself.

Desperately Angus tried to hold back his movement as a sign of defiance, but the anaemia worked true to form. As soon as he had finished the matron had him bent over with his pink nightgown over his hips and was showing him how to douche himself and then ready himself for his next step in training.

As the towering matron removed his nightgown he suddenly realised just how much his body had been altered for he was tiny in comparison to the matron. Dragging him over to a full-length mirror he got to see what he now looked like. Staring back at him was the face and body of a small woman and when he looked down at his shaved crotch he found the only remnant of his former life, a rather small and sorry looking appendage.

Glancing up at the matron, who towered over him a good six inches even in her flat shoes, it made him realise just how easy they had crushed his masculinity and as the matron began to wrap a black corset around his waist, he could only concede to his defeat.

The mirror was placed in front of an air vent that eased a cold draft deliberately across his torso and as the breeze encased his feminine body, tears once again flowed down his cheeks.

For the sight of two small nubbins of flesh pushing out two very darkened aureoles with slowly erecting nipples finally brought home the full horror of his transformation. Yet matron was not finished with his dissolving masculinity for she laced the corset up as tightly as possible and purposefully remarked on how much fuller it made his budding breasts appear. Then turning him around rapidly she quickly began to attach a small restraint onto the shaft of his tiny cock and when she had finished she got him to step into a very high pair of black stilettos.
 
 
Dejectedly she led him out of his room and along a very long corridor that was full of smiling and giggling women. With a feeling of total embarrassment he grasped a hold of the only thing his silence had to comfort him, the same thing that had seen him through all those years of loneliness, his resolve.

‘Yes they would never break that,’ he thought, no matter what they did to him.
 
 
Yet Five years later Stella Primrose still looked upon her enforced training with a wry smile, for despite the degrading things that were done to her she knew that no one could ever keep their resolve once they entered the dungeon.
 
 
Crossing her legs tightly she filled her lungs with the smoke of her favourite cigarette and pulled the very item that echoed her acceptance at what she had become from her ruby lips. Pouting her lips she drew a soft array of white smoke onto a canvas of air and as she watched the smoke trail off up towards the ceiling, she felt the familiar tug in her clenched groin.

Two slender red tipped fingers gripped the cigarette delicately and as they moved back up to her waiting lips she brought forth a wicked smile, for her transformed mind was recalling the day she came to realise that she had turned into the very thing Angus hated.

For as the good Dr Von Getz had explained, he had hated transsexuals and gays because he could not find the courage to admit that he really envied them.

Because ever since the day Angus had been subjected to a barrage of images of big strong muscular naked men displaying their erect penises, the very thought of them sent shivers of excitement coursing through what was now Stella’s body.

Placing another plume of dishevelled smoke before her she recalled the first day she had spent outside of the health farm, a day that was etched in her memory for good for it heralded the end of her two month stay in the dungeon.
 
 
It was a hot summer day and he chose to wear a very pretty chintz dress. The breeze that flared his pleats around his smooth legs added to the tingle he had in his panty girdle, however as he walked freely across the lawns and through the gardens he came across two bare-chested gardeners. Instantly his eyes glared at their bulging muscles as they continued with their digging and then as one of them turned around to greet what to them was a her, Angus’s eyes went straight to the man’s crotch. He wanted to throw himself onto the man and his own cock was also prompting him to do so.

For Angus Yale was no more, he was now a woman with a woman’s needs. His mind was telling him to submit to both the men before him and the more he stood staring at them, the more he wanted to lift his dress and bend over and let them sink their hot sweaty cocks into his wanton shemale pussy. However he could not contain his excitement any more, for without warning his cock erupted violently in his panty girdle.

His conditioning had been thorough for he was totally feminine in everything he did. If there was anything that needed cleaning he would clean it, he knew how to iron, wash and sow and he kept his room spotlessly clean. But they had also given him an insatiable appetite for young muscular men and it was that desire which now drove him to despair. Every night his dreams would consist of being in the arms of a tall young and handsome Herculean type man and every night he would end up ejaculating into his night-dress, as his dreams turned to their powerful cocks invading his soft and rounded arse.
 
 
It took six long months for Angus to control his weakness in his panty-girdle and as a reward he was given permission to go and help out at the boutique he had originally tried to close down, during their very busy ‘crossdressers’ evenings.

Belinda was no longer working at the store, for she was now married to a very rich property developer in South America. But Angela the woman who was now in charge made sure that he was treated with disdain he deserved and constantly had the other members of staff reminding him that he was in their eyes still a horrible little man, who liked to dress up in women’s clothes.
 
 
After a year the insults gradually disappeared and started to change into compliments as Angus began to help and pamper all of the clients who came to the store during the evening.

Then one evening he was stopped from leaving the estate and was taken to see her Ladyship.

Lady Melissa informed him that he would be working at the boutique full time and that he would now be moved to the workers facilities within the complex. With tears of happiness streaming from his eyes her Ladyship also told him that he had now earned the right to be called a she.

It had been fourteen months since Angus Yale walked into Lady Melissa’s study however it was not Angus Yale that walked out for daintily clicking her stilettos on the marble floor of the corridor was a very happy Stella Primrose.

She was a transsexual and proud to be one and if anyone tried to tell her different she would strongly argue her case.
 
 
Chapter Eighteen - Expectations
 
 
Dennis could not wait for his trainer and mistress to arrive and after today’s lunch time chat with the other two trainee maids tonight would be the night that one of them would win their panties.

With an over exaggerated female wiggle Dennis positioned himself for Phyllis’s entrance. He stood anxiously in his black ankle strapped six-inch stilettos with his thighs clenched tightly together dressed in his black corset and black pantyhose. He had placed the array of sex toys that Phyllis had used on him on previous nights and every time he saw them his small breasts began to tingle with excitement causing his nipples to enlarge. Yet the longer he waited the more the anticipation of what position Phyllis would have him in caused his cockette, as the mistresses and trainers referred to it as, begin to grow.

Femininely he played with his short hair and pierced earlobes in an attempt to distract his thoughts from the enjoyment that he was going to have. Yet his every move betrayed him, for the more he tried to hide his growing erection the more the restriction of the mesh of his pantyhose pulled his transvestite mind back into focus.
 
 
Stella sat amongst the three trainers watching the monitors of the three shemales. Carefully they studied the actions of their assignments, each one secretly preying that their girl passed the test. Phyllis knew hers would be tougher and did not hold out any chance of Lorna’s husband earning his panties, but as she surveyed the other two, she had to agree that the fair skinned one was going to become a bitch tomorrow morning.
 
 
Sweat began to form on Dennis’s forehead as his erection began to stretch the front of his pantyhose. Desperately he tried to think of something else, but his reshaped mind could only think about one thing. Just then his wife’s lover walked in.

Curtseying immediately he stared at the floor as he was taught on the arrival of a mistress.

"Well it looks like you’ve lost the chance to wear panties my dear!" Phyllis remarked upon seeing his very un-feminine protrusion from his groin.

"Yes Mistress!" Dennis curtseyed.

"Well you know what to do?"

Dennis curtseyed again and hastily teetered over to his latex clad mistress, his shemale mind completely devoid of his failure to proceed in his need to move up to bras and panties, for all he could think of was having his mistress fuck him silly.

Once again he let loose her black strapon and after soaking it with his mouth he quickly moved up onto the bed with his rounding butt held high. Phyllis smiled with gratification as she watched her lover’s husband’s small breasts hanging down from his chest as he went down on all fours. His erection was straining the fibre of his hose and when his mistress forced her black rubber strapon past his sphincter and deep into his shemale pussy, he moved back and forth screaming like a whore on heat as his penis erupted in his pantyhose.
 
 
Two doors away a different scene was unfolding. Terrence Peacock sat cross-legged on a satin sheet his long painted fingers playing teasingly with two very erect nipples laying back onto the bed, he lifted his smooth legs high into air letting his six-inch heels point their way to the ceiling. Sighing sexily the blonde haired sheboy ran his long nails into his crotch, he no longer felt the need to be dressed as required for his trainer, because he felt that he was in charge in the bedroom. He did not care what retribution he would suffer for at the end of it his trainer would get what he wanted from him anyway.
 
 
Suddenly the door opened and in walked his trainer.

"What is the meaning of this?" he growled from behind his black latex mask.

Instantly Terrence got of off the bed and approached his trainer, however his approach was not that of a maid, for as every step he took was slow and deliberate. Terrence could feel his small breasts jiggle as he swayed slowly towards his latex-clad trainer and he knew that the way he was swaying was having the desired effect too.

Terrence’s trainer could not take his eyes of off his assignments small penis as it nestled between his thighs.

Then Terrence came up to his trainer and began to rub his crotch.

"What do you think you are doing bitch?" he growled down at the five foot five blonde headed sheboy.

"I’m going to please Master!" he breathed sexily as his long nails rubbed the latex cod piece containing his trainers cock.

Terrence then felt his wrist being pulled up into the air.

"You know what happens to disobedient bitches don’t you?"

"Yes Master, but you can fuck me anytime you want, but I’m sure you would rather not have to struggle with me for one night?" he purred sexily up at his overbearing trainer.

The trainer let go of Terrence’s wrist and as soon as he did Terrence slipped to his knees. He still wore his black corset and enjoyed the constriction it gave as he lowered his body to his trainer’s groin.

The trainer unclipped his codpiece as Terrence removed it from his groin. The smell of the trainer’s manly musk seemed to add to his needs to feel his trainer’s cock in his mouth, so without haste his pouting lips enveloped the bobbing head of the cock and drove forward. The taste of precum seemed to send him into a frenzy as he sucked hard on his trainer’s sex. Then he moved his fingers up to the two hairy balls it was attached to and began to fondle and play with them. Opening his mouth he then slowly withdrew along the shaft, purposefully making sure his teeth caught the bulbous head of the cock, whereupon he then ran his tongue all over the tip of the penis.

"Oh Yeah!" the trainer sighed, for he could not but help himself as his assignment sucked and caressed his weapon.

Once again Terrence sucked in the ten-inch cock, this time relaxing his throat muscles as he expertly deep throated the thick penis.

The trainer was now completely in his trainees power and he knew the roles where about to be reversed, but the undeniable need to hasten his enjoyment still forced its upper hand. Grabbing hold of the sheboy’s short blonde hair he began to thrust his cock back and forth. Terrence had expected the move and quickly moved his hand up around the base of the shaft, to prevent his trainer from pushing his cock in too far, while his other hand began to rub his trainers balls in motion with the bucking. Several seconds later the trainer erupted and let go of the sheboy’s hair, however Terrence expertly took all of the liquid in well timed gulps while his mouth still continued to suck on the cock.

Eventually the trainer’s moaning subsided as his penis went limp, yet still his pupil continued to suck and lick his deflated manhood. After a couple of minutes Terrence pulled his mouth away from his trainer’s cock and stood up.

The trainer was six foot six and dwarfed the sheboy but the power was now the sheboy’s to command, so taking a hold of the trainer’s still flaccid manhood she led him over to the bed.

The trainer let his pupil push him onto the satin sheets of the bed and with expectancy he laid back and let the sheboy continue his dominance over him.
 
 
Stella watched the young blonde sheboy with excitement for the boy’s trainer was her lover and as she crossed her legs tightly her own little pussy stick, as Luke called it, started to itch.

The more the sheboy devoured Luke’s enormous tool the more she could not help thinking back to the first time she had got to worship his penis.
 
 
It had been three years since Angus had become Stella, gone was the jealousy that had driven the Angus inside Stella, to become so cruel and hateful to people. However the cleanliness that Angus had always stipulated from all those housekeepers he hired and fired was now an inherent obsession melded into his now shemale mind.

For not only did he keep his room at the estate spotless he always insisted that he cleaned the store when no customers were about.

It was a Thursday afternoon after Stella had finished cleaning the female changing rooms, when she walked out of the door and bumped into the colossus figure of a young man. Stella’s eyes went from his shoes right up his denims to his white T-shirt and up to the muscular jaw and blondish stubble of his chin.

"There you go Miss!" the young man helped Stella to her feet.

"Oh... I err... I’m soooo sorry!" Stella stammered as her heart just melted.

Delia, Stella’s rather voluptuous looking boss, was soon on the spot. "I must apologise for his rudeness Mr Stroud!"

"That’s ok she did not cause any damage!" he laughed looking down at the five foot nothing forty something woman.

Stella wanted to speak against Delia for calling her a him in front of this handsome hunk of a man, but the rules stated that he would still be considered as a he until a real man finally deflowered his shemale ass without paying or being made to.

Mr Stroud walked off amongst the many racks of women’s clothes.

"Do you know who that was you stupid bitch?" Delia shook Stella’s arm. "That was Lady Melissa’s best friends son! Mss Julia Stroud!"

Stella’s fluttering black mascara eyelashes looked void as to who the hunk’s mother was.

"Mss Julia! Lady Melissa is grooming her for Mayoress in a few years time and her son’s rehabilitation is all down to her." Delia stated.

"He’s gorgeous!" was all Stella could reply.

"Now get back upstairs and out of harms way!" Delia finished ushering him out of the way.

Stella still looked out for another glimpse of the young man as Delia pushed him through the door to the stairway.
 
 
Julia Stroud sat herself down in Melissa’s study and crossed her silken clad legs. She was forty-nine years old, slender and strikingly beautiful, she was not short of admirers either, but despite all the attention she got from men she only had sexual feelings for one person her lover Iris.

However Julia had not always been so confident and alluring, for her rich parents had virtually pushed her into marrying an up and coming politician to strengthen her families business needs.

Bob Stroud was the only son of a very wealthy family who owned many businesses throughout the world.

Academically trained his political path had been set out before him, however as he became more popular within the political corridors he walked, his attitude towards Julia changed, for he started to become more and more violent towards her.

The depression was too much for Julia and her once trim figure ballooned as she began to eat for comfort. Then after falling pregnant from one of Bob’s drunken rages and rapes she thought that everything would change for the better, but still he continued to beat her despite the pregnancy.

Yet when she turned to her mother for help they all disbelieved her and told her to stop seeking attention because her husband was going to become a very important political figure and his wife should be at his side no matter what.

With nowhere to go and heavily pregnant she had to give in to her parents wishes and return to the beatings and abuse that Bob handed out to her. The next five years saw her husband rise to a very important position within the political wing he belonged to and with the press also touting him as a possible candidate to lead his party, life for Julia was going to get worse.

That was until he was caught on film, by a documentary team investigating his illegal business dealings, buying heroin in exchange for weapons to a South American drug cartel.

For Julia it signalled the worst to come.

Exiled from politics and narrowly avoiding jail Bob slowly drifted into alcoholism and debauchery, for despite loosing his political career, he still had a vast fortune to rely upon after selling all of his late father’s business interests. But as for Julia she was now his punch bag and following a very violent beating Julia ended up in hospital on a life support machine.

After four months rehabilitation Julia had to go home. Luke was now thirteen and she had decided to file for divorce. Once again her parents blamed her for all of Bob’s problems and refused to see her until she decided to come to her senses and go back to Bob. So with no support she had to go back to him.

Bob had now set himself up in another business that dealt solely with drugs and weapons and when Julia returned to him he continued to beat her and physically degrade her in front of his twenty five-year old blonde girlfriend. For Bob found it hilarious when Hillary, his bimbo girlfriend made love to him in bed with Julia forced to watch.

"See what a woman’s body should look like you fat bitch!" he called out to her every time he was doing Hillary. In fact the only solace she had was when Hillary went out shopping, leaving her alone in the house. However it was during one of those rare days when she was at home alone that her old life would come to an end.

Luke had finished college that summer and had quickly inherited his dad’s taste for blondes for when he came into the house with two very big-breasted girls. Upon seeing his tearful mother, he aptly told her to ‘Fuck off upstairs and get her fat arse into her room and stay there until he gave her permission to come down.’

Julia was not going to take it from Luke, he was her son and he of all should know better. However Luke responded to her outburst by cracking her in the jaw with his fist and then kicking her in the stomach when she was on the floor.

"No wonder dad beats the fuck out of you bitch!" he laughed, his female entourage also joining in with him.
 
 
Julia lay motionless for an hour as she covered her face and crawled up into a ball. Everyone blamed her for Bob’s problems and there was nobody she could turn to, she could go to the police and report all of his illegal business dealings, but she knew that Bob’s money would once again get him out of jail.

With the sound of loud music beating in her ears she struggled to her feet and walked out of the door. In a daze she somehow made her way to the city where upon she took the courage to enter the hostel for destitute and physically abused women.

It took a drunken Bob three weeks to track her to the hostel, but his intentions of dragging her out screaming by her hair backfired on him as the hostel’s authorities called in the police to remove him.

It was this incident that caught the attention of the hostel’s main contributor and sponsor Lady Melissa Cresswell. Finally Julia had someone who understood everything she had gone through.

Bob’s lawyers were confident of getting him done for unruly behaviour and being drunk and disorderly, however what they imagined would be an easy afternoon’s work turned out to be a lengthy and expensive court battle.

Bob was now staring at a jail sentence of nearly five years as his charges became convictions of assault, battery, rape and attempted murder. However Melissa and Julia were not finished with him yet for she now had the perfect case to win a divorce and three quarters of his inheritance.

Luke stuck by his father rigidly throughout the initial trials. Yet when his mother also won control of the million dollar trust fund left to him by his dead grandfather, he had no choice but to suck up to her for another two years, because then he would be twenty five and the fund would be his.

Julia walked out of court a free woman and had the power she had only dreamed of having, but the years of abuse had played their part in her health and looks for she was now forty-four and looked as though she was nearing sixty.

After a year Bob’s early release looked as good as done, despite Julia’s lawyer’s attempts to make sure that he served his term. Then out of the blue an investigation by the FBI led them to one of his illegal drug deals that had resulted in one of their agents being killed. Bob was sentenced to a further ten years as all of his illegal dealings came out into the open.

Julia’s father died from a heart attack upon hearing about Bob’s secret life as a drug dealer and gunrunner, while her selfish mother moved off to Florida to see out the rest of her years in a retirement home.

Julia was free of Bob for good, but despite her victories she still had no family. However Lady Melissa had already set in motion a new career and a way to further humiliate her ex-husband and gain the son she had always yearned for.
 
 
The next year saw Julia undergo several cosmetic alterations, as her sixteen stone soon evaporated to a trim nine stone. Luke had severed all ties with his father, for he was finding it hard to get anyone to hire him because of his father’s past. Several times Melissa showed what she could do to Luke to get him to become the son she wished for, but Julia believed that without his father’s influence his attitude towards her and to others would change.

Melissa had one more trick up her sleeve to make Julia realise that her son was like his father. For his twenty-fourth birthday she gave him his inheritance and signed over a substantial part of the company she now owned outright.

Luke did not need his father to show him the ropes, for he had seen enough to know that he was more than capable of making a success of his new found status. By the end of the month Luke had lost all of his inheritance and had been ousted from his position on the board of his own company. But it was his threatening behaviour towards Julia that night when she returned to find him in her own bed with two hookers, that finally made her see what he would have become.
 
 
Luke found himself strapped to a chair the next morning staring blindly into several bright lights.
 
 
Melissa’s plans were for Julia to succeed where her ex-husband failed, she would become a very powerful and respected politician and before the paparazzi had time to delve into her cupboard, her now lesbian relationship with her personal secretary Iris was revealed and received rather warmly. But the questions on the whereabouts of her son would continue to elude anyone who tried to find any trace of him, for that secret was between Julia and her very good friend Lady Melissa Cresswell.
 
 
"So Julia what is the purpose of this visit?" Melissa enquired.

"Oh it’s nothing to do with politics my dear, it’s just that I received a call from Luke this morning and it appears he has taken a shine to one of your employee’s!"

"Oh and which one is that?"

"One that works in the boutique," Julia smiled.

"But I only have female workers there?" Melissa looked puzzled.

"I’m afraid I’ve taken the liberty of finding out one or two things about this employee of yours!"

"Julia you are going to make one hell of a politician!" laughed Melissa. "So who is it?"

"She’s a waif who works upstairs and is about the same age as me I believe!"

"A waif about the age of yourself? Hmmm there’s only one particular worker who fits that description and that must be Stella!"

"Yes that’s her name," Julia smiled broadly.

"But that little waif has an extra little something else!" Melissa smiled back.

Julia just smiled even more.

"You know don’t you?"

"Of course... And I think she would be excellent for my son," Julia laughed. "I really must compliment Dr Von Getz and I must apologise to you Melissa, for I asked the good doctor if he could give my son a deep yearning for an older woman with that little something else!"

"Julia you are terrible, I’ll have to take away some of the doctor’s privileges for doing that!" Melissa laughed along with her friend.
 
 
Stella was working away happily as he always did rearranging the out of place clothes around the store, when a skirt he was hanging slipped from the hanger and fell to the floor.

Suddenly two large hands enveloped him and picked the garment up.

Stella was about to apologise when the man behind him, picked up the skirt and placed it onto the hanger and then on the rack.

"Hello it appears we meet again?" the towering blonde-headed man smiled down at him.

"Err... Hello... And err thank you," Stella caught his breathe as he looked up at the young and very well built man.

"I did not catch your name the last time?"

"Err... St... It’s Stella," he finally managed to say.

"Well my name is Luke and it’s a pleasure bumping into you again Stella!" he smiled.

Stella felt a tingle in his panty-girdle a tingle he had fought two long years to control, so desperately he tried to avoid the mishaps he used to have when looking at very muscular young men.

Then the young man called Luke walked over to where two of the other workers stood giggling.

The young man stayed in the store for another half-hour laughing and joking with the two girl assistants. Stella’s heart drowned as she watched the girls display their own obvious attraction for the very handsome Luke and when they both followed him to door and waved him goodbye she thought that he must have loads of young pretty girls flocking after him.

 
 
To Be Continued...

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos