TransBike-New Year's Wish

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-New Year's Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a Trans-Woman who has spent her life helping others with their problems finally meets the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike, she finds her special wish to become a little girl is granted, thanks to the love of her many friends.

[-][+][-]
In a house in Oregon, three gray haired women are gathered around a flat-screen TV being used as a computer monitor. They do this to aid their poor eyesight. Holly Hart is wearing a simple red sweat suit and furry slippers. Maggie [Kitten] O’Malley is wearing her ‘Hello Kitty fleece nightgown and matching slipper. Shelly Shalimar was wearing her white fleece terrycloth Doctor Denton adult pajamas and surgical stockings. She was still recovering from surgery and hated seeing her feet because of her lost toes.

These three ladies shared two secrets that bound them together, they were all three transgendered, and were author of T.G. fiction at Big Closet/Top Shelf. The site was owned and operated by Joyce Melton under her site name of Erin Halfelven. She'd opened the site in June of 2005 as a family oriented site for T.G. fiction.

The site had its growing pains, but with the invaluable help of Bob Arnold, Sephrena Lynn Miller and others, she kept the site open. By her open door policy on accepting new authors and stories, she had given many fledgling authors a break and many were now helping other authors with their stories.

"That is one sweet story that Stan wrote for Sephy, [sigh] I wish that he'd do one for me," pouted Maggie.

"Kitten, knowing his heart, he will, in time," suggested Shelly.

"And you know that he sees you as a cute little girl," added Holly.

"Oh, I know that, you two. It's just that I want to be a little girl so bad that I wanna cry," Maggie sighed.

"Mags?"

"Yes, Shell?"

"Your story, Five for Fifty tells everybody your inner turmoil, just as your stories do. Hasn't Stan been your fan ever since he read your stories?"

"He has. He has always been such a sweetheart in his comments and PM's."

"But you wish that this story was about you, right?"

"Not just me, Shell."

"Us too?"

"Of course, Happy. I'd want for you two to share in my wish, too."

Then the three friends concentrated on reading the stories from the site, little knowing that there was a special magic to be worked that night.
[-][+][-]
There was a New Year's Fairy named Grace observing them, just outside of the living room window. She was a black haired beauty wearing a white Tinkerbell dress and slippers, her cute legs encased in honey hued hose. As the ladies continued to read the stories, Grace's wand began to glow with a golden light.

"Well wand, we have found our special New Year's Wish to grant. But will Father Time let us grant it since a part of the wish is age regression?"

"We can only ask, Grace. Remember your name's power over others. Not even a power being like Father Time can withstand the beauty of Grace," offered her wand.

"You are right, my friend. I am glad that we are paired, wand."

"Me too, Grace. Me too."

Then Grace flew up to the realm of Magic where all magical and mythical beings dwelt in peace. Up here, there was no strife as there was depicted in the many fantasies and myths, for here was where evil never came.
[-][+][-]
She appeared before the Fairy King who was on the peak of Fairy Mountain, overseeing the building of a Fairy City for the new Fairies generated by the wonder from children watching the many Fairy movies. He was resplendent in his deep red tunic and tights with yellow boots, gold belt with silver buckle and gold trim on his tunic.

His hands had a golden ring on each thumb and finger with a jewel atop each. The jewels switched around magically, according to his whim which matched the jewels in his gold and silver crown perched upon his auburn locks, framing his ruddy complexion. His face was flawless until he laughed, which was often, then merriment gushed forth from his bearded lips.

"King Faerie, I beg an audience," announced Grace as she appeared before him, curtsying.

"Fairy Grace, rise and tell me why you have left the mortal realm."

"Sire, I have found three souls in need of magical aid to right a wrong."

"Pass me your wand so that I may see."

Wand flew from my belt and landed in the King's out stretched hand. His cheerful demeanor changed to one of sadness, "Dear Grace, our magic can not reverse time, nor make a body younger. Only the Creator can grant that most powerful of magic," he sighed.

"But what of this Dear Gentleman, and his TransBike? They can do it can't they?"

He began to laugh again, "So he can, Fairy Grace. I now give you the ability to find them."

Then Fairy Grace and Wand winked out with a twinkle as they apperated before their quarry.
[-][+][-]
The Dapper Gentleman and TransBike were at the North Pole, visiting Santa Claus before the ageless icon of Yule time Joy left on his yearly trip. He had not changed much in all of his years, and very few knew the true tale of his story.

The Christmas story of Santa Clause Is Coming to Town was his genesis, but it also continued through Rudolph's stories and his others told by Rankin Bass. Santa had corresponded with Virginia, the girl who'd asked if Santa was real.

The resulting response in the newspaper had given the sad girl new hope that she passed on to her children, one of who had become the lawyer who defended Santa in the court case that became The Miracle On 34rth Street.

Now Santa kept in touch with her many children's children and their offspring, resulting in the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen and other Christmas movies. But the one who was most like Santa was the Dapper Gentleman.

The Dapper Gentleman was a child from the union of a Christmas Elf and a human whose only child inherited the father's human stature and the mother’s Elvin gifts of magic and immortality.

Named Gnome Diego by his father, Sam Diego due to his Elvin heritage, gnome soon proved to be the best of both races. He had inherited his father's gift with technology and his mother's gift with magic and built magical electronic toys that improved thing in Santa's Workshop.

For years, Diego happily worked on the magical toys for those special children who needed that special wish granted until one fateful year, one was returned, unopened.

"Santa, why was the toy that I made for Susie returned? Did her wish get granted?"

"No, Diego, most gifted of my Elves, something much worse than even the Grinch or Scrooge, our most bitter of enemies," cried a woeful King of the North Pole.

"What could be worse than them, Santa?"

He sat in his most favorite of recliners and ate a peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip cookie sprinkled with cinnamon atop, Diego, you know of the other magical beings that rule the Fairy Realm."

"Yes I do. They visit you quite often, why?"

"Because there is no magical guardian for the special children that you help, they are without the aide that other children have."

"Explain, please."

The toy was returned because the child and family were murdered by those who hate such special children."

"BUT WHY? DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT THE CREATOR LOVES ALL??"

"Sadly, some use the Blessed Creator to defend their bigotry and hatred of the special children."

"NOT ANY MORE SANTA. I SHALL BUILD MAGICAL DEVICES AND A SPECIAL PLACE TO COMBAT THIS EVIL AND GO OUT AND HELP THEM MYSELF."

This was the genesis of Bikini Beach, the S.R.U. Wizard and the Medallion of Zulu. Using his Fairy magic, Diego had sent his magical items throughout the globe and into the past, creating the many magical stories told throughout the T.G. community.

After he'd accomplished his goal, Santa came to him, perplexed, "What did you do, Diego? Now many of the special children live and now even more special children ask for help!"

"I sent them my magical help through time, Santa. I could not let them be hurt, anymore."

"But now there are many more, more than the magic you sent out can handle."

"Then I shall go out into the world and succor them."

"How? You have no sleigh, nor reindeer."

"I shall use the TransBike."

"TransBike?"

"TransBike. I crated a bike that when pedaled, will Transport you anywhere, and Transform your body according to your wish, even Transform time for you."

"Where is your Fairy wand that all Elves have?"

"It is the TransBike, Santa."

Santa laughed merrily once again, "You have indeed united the best of humans and Fairy, Diego. Your magic mirror creates any toy that the special children need as well as those magical items that your wizard friend uses. And now you are ready to go out and answer the plea of the older children. You truly live the Spirit of Christmas."

"Santa, you know that you and the other magical avatars only exist because of the world's children's belief. By allowing them to exercise their belief, humans shall regain their FAITH."

"Then the Creator has blessed your mission."

"Yes, but only time itself will tell how well my mission fares."

This was the genesis of the TransBike and the Dapper Gentleman's adventures.
[-][+][-]
Fairy Grace smiled at the Dapper Gentleman's surprised look on his face, "I see that you are not used to having a Fairy appear before you Diego."

"No, I'm not. And how do you know my true name?" he spluttered in confusion.

"Diego, ALL of Fairy kind knows of your story. Be at ease, my Elvin friend."

"Very well, Santa. But why has this beauty come for me?"

"Diego, you granted Sephrena Lynn Miller and her friend Penny Reed Cardon their wish for Christmas."

"Yes, theirs and others, why do you speak of only two?"

"Because you helped Sephrena Lynn Miller, and Penny Reed Cardon to achieve their wishes, and now three other ladies who are their friends need your help."

"Can't the Wizard, or the Beach help?"

"They have not the means to go to the Beach, and the Wizard's magic is used to mainly teach lessons. Besides, he is involved with a special case right now that precludes his helping."

"When should I help these ladies?"

"Well, what's the Title of the story?"

"Gotcha!"

With that the Dapper Gentle man pedaled off on his TransBike.

"Santa, why is Diego called the Dapper Gentleman?"

"To create his magic, Grace. Besides, if Evil knew his name, then the Dark One could ruin him."
[-][+][-]
In the shopping mall, three women were slowly making their way around the stalls as they eased their way to the Kids 'R' Us toy store where there was a giant drum filled with donated toys for homeless children and those in the area hospitals.

Holly was dressed in an ankle length red woolen skirt and blue and red checkerboard blouse with long sleeves, her gray hair held by a beret with matching snow crystal earrings and glasses.

Shelly wore a red sweat suit and sturdy leather boots as she piloted her motorized wheelchair that held everybody’s overcoats and caps. She smiled at her friend Maggie who was dressed as Shirley Temple in the movie 'Heidi' in her green felt dress, white cotton tights and green Mary Janes.
Only Maggie's hair was different.

Whereas Shirley Temple had her golden locks, Maggie's gray hair was kept in twin pig tails, one over each ear, whose tails went down to her shoulders. She was truly a child at heart and longed for the day when her wish would be granted.

Maggie had transitioned as an adult, but felt deep in her heart the need and desire to be a child. That desire had led her to write stories where an adult transwoman did receive the gift of becoming a genetic girl child. Her stories had won her many a fan and friend, but no wish. Little did she know that her wish would soon be granted.

Upon entering, the very same attitude that had greeted Sephrena and Penny assailed the three ladies.

"Look it them! A crop, a geezer and a wanna girl!" jeered an older, greasy youth wearing the store uniform o white polo shirt, jeans and name tag.

Shelly drove over to him, making him back up into a display of plush toys, "Why must you insult your customers?"

"You are old and are here for the free eggnog and cookies meant for PAYING customers, not old people like you three," he sneered.

"JACKSON PETERS! HOW DARE YOU INSULT THESE THREE BEAUTIFUL LADIES!' roared a tall, white haired man dressed in a green plaid felt winter shirt, red denim jeans, black boots with matching blazer on his right arm, leaning upon an oaken cane lovingly shaped with a rubber foot and natural grip.

"But, Mister.."

"YOU ARE HERE ON WORK RELEASE TO PAY FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU STOLE FROM THE MALL! CAN YOUR FAMILY AFFORD TO PAY?!"

"No Sir," he groveled.

"THEN YOU WILL WORK IN SHEILA'S STORE, TOMORROW! MAYBE WEARING A DRESS WILL TEACH YOU MANNERS!"

"But she is not here."

"Oh, yes I am. You will make a cute cheerleader," giggled a young woman dressed as Little Orphan Annie, except for her Shirley Temple locks.

"Please! I am sorry I caused trouble," pleaded a crying Maggie.

The kind man hugged her, "Maggie, your troubles are over, now."

"How do you know my name?"

Then he became a much younger man dressed in a tuxedo and the woman a raven haired beauty in a black Tinkerbell dress, "Now do you know who I am?"

"Yes I do, but you are a fictional character of Stanman63!"

"True, but he has a gift for you and your friends, And with me is Grace Fairy. She heard your wish."

"Where is the TransBike?" asked Holly.

It transformed from Shelly's wheelchair into its classic shape, "Shall I pedal?"

"Yes and the wishes of y'all shall be granted."

But before she could start, the three were healed and transformed.

"Look! I am a GIRL!" exclaimed a pint sized Maggie.

"A much younger Holly lifted a happy Maggie into her arms, and I am your Momma."

Shelly came over, and hugged them both, "And I am your Auntie, Mags."

"Yes, and reality has changed, yet Maggie can still access her talent," offered Grace.

Thus was a New Year's Wish granted thanks to the Dapper Gentleman and TransBike. Will YOU be the next one blessed by the Bike?
[-][+][-]

HAPPY NEW YEAR

[-][+][-]
To Be Continued

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos