Girlery -10- Tough Job

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

TG Elements: 

Permission: 

Lawyers and voodoo, a dangerous mix.
Girlery -10- Rational Choice

Girlery -10- Rational Choice
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Rational Man?

Looks more like a natural blond.

Is he/she wearing her legal briefs? Is this what they mean by a change of venue?

Why leave the law? Looking like that, she'd wow any jury, at least the male members -- pleas no snickers at 'members.' Gees what a bunch of perverts! And I'm not even making them comment that she should have let them cop a plea then she wouldn't be stuck copping a feel.

My horney teenager genes are reaserting themselves with a vengance, aren't they? Shame on me.

Like the sillyness, Erin, but see if Private Mountain calls to you again. With The Fairy King still on hold, it's sorely missed.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Change For The Better!

I've always thought any change for a lawyer would be an improvement, but this is definitely better!

John, how can you tell she's a natural blonde? As for your other comments. . . .um, never mind! ;)

Keep up the fun, Erin! A little silliness helps keep us all sane! (Okay, I know a blonde using the term "sane" seems a little silly in itself, but hey!)

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I Can Tell

Let's see, blue eyes, blond hair, and naked.

I doubt the spell would give her contacts and a dye job. As to the rest, think of the old Bob Newhart telephone conversation betwen Superman and his drycleaners. the bit about the cigar applies here.

As for any other comments I may have made in the heat of the moment, I plead inocent as my adolecent self took posession of my 48 year old body for a moment, sorry.

I have to bash blonds, it says so in the "How to be a snotty older brother" handbook they gave me when my sister was born.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Never can tell

About the witch doctors. Just think how evil it would be when "her" roots started showing in a couple of weeks! And I knew some dark-haired blue-eyed Norwegians when I lived there. As for naked, it happens to all of us at one time or another!

I'm the youngest of four, my brothers could bash all they wanted, but Mom & Dad spoiled me rotten! Nah-Nah-Nah!

Do blondes have more fun? I'm having a great time!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

color

Her eyebrows are a bit dark for a natural blonde, but it's hard to tell on a cartoon.

Like, fer sure

erin's picture

Obviously, she's an unnatural blonde. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.