Girlery -11- Wet Work

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

TG Elements: 

Permission: 

Girlery -11- Wet Work
A policeman's lot is not a soapy one.

Girlery -11- Wet Work
And the old bucket over the doorway gag, too!

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

If you're a logged in regular reader, there's a different, bigger version of this cartoon attached below.

AttachmentSize
Image icon mermaid2.gif41.19 KB
up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh great...

So I decided to go through these Girlery images/captions of yours Erin, and after this one, some of the characters started talking to me. What if all of these stories took place in the same town, where magic is real, half the people you meet on the street have superpowers, and once you're there, you can't leave?

Well, this is the basic premise that's found me and I think I'm going to have to start writing it now, starting with this one...

The only problem I really have to begin with is the name for this town... Oh well, I'm sure Officer Thom "Mara" O'Meara will tell me that detail soon enough... Speak of, he just did... Watch out folks, the "Chronicles of Atlantia" coming to a BCTS near you soon!

As narrated by Officer Thom "Mara" O'Meara in his personal diary.

PS: Any possibility of you making pre-transformation images for my use, Erin? I was just thinking it'd be best if all images were in the same style, if at all possible.

Abigail Drew.

Gotta watch the weather!

Could be really bad if you got caught in a rain storm; or a hurricane! Better move to Arizona!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Forgive Me

I sat at work all day trying to resist but, something fishy's going on here.

Please, no violence

Weather, how about vacations? Vilas county Wisconsin, a popular summer retreat, is something like 75 percent lakeas and rivers. At least the Supervilan decided she should transform with a suimsuit top on.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Don't be koi

erin's picture

If you want to carp about something...

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Ouch!

Breanna Ramsey's picture

That one actually hurt! I'm not going to carp about it though. Some might say that this visual school is just a fluke, but I don't believe that. I can't really offer any cetacean to support this, but I know my mind is breaming with the possibilities!

Sincerely,
Scott

Bree

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
-- Tom Clancy

http://genomorph.tglibrary.com/ (Currently broken)
http://bree-ramsey314.livejournal.com/
Twitter: @genomorph

A Pile of Carp

I'm carping just for the halibut.

For me too

erin's picture

I pick a photo of a model first, then decide on how to render the subject. I usually have a glimmer of an idea about the situation by the time I start drawing. When the art is finished, I work on the words, trying to imply a whole story in what amounts to a paragraph or two. It's fun.

BTW, if anyone wants to write up any of these stories I've hinted at, or some other story that fits the art, please do. I can always make available a copy of the art without my words. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Curious

Breanna Ramsey's picture

What do you use to create these images? I have a really cheap graphics pad but it has never produced satisfactory results. I have been doing some work with DazStudio trying to produce an image worthy of the charcter I created for Genomorph (shameless plug), but I would really like to produce something a little more personal(Although I have to say the image I have through Daz thus far is hot!).

Sincerely,
Scott

Bree

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
-- Tom Clancy

http://genomorph.tglibrary.com/ (Currently broken)
http://bree-ramsey314.livejournal.com/
Twitter: @genomorph

Apologies to Paul Simon

erin's picture

"I've got a wacom tablet
I like to play with Photoshop,
Please don't take
My Wacom tablet away."

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Wacom

My evil sister has two Wacom tablets and a Wacom mouse that works with the newer tablet. She does company and hobby news letters and the tablets are great for masking and editing photos. So far we're too cheap for photoshop.

To the master of Genomorph. I'm trout of here, that last gag of yours smelt. Stop it before I beat your sorry bass, give you a shiner, stick your head on a pike, and you have to go to a sturgeon. Don't you dare buffalo me, shad up! Goby a man for once.

John in piscatorially gifted Wisconsin

John in Wauwatosa

Hot Tuna!

What's that smell like fish, oh baby?
Really would like to know.

That's just wrong

erin's picture

Show a little respect for the law. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.