Girlery -12- Beholder

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Beholder
Listen. Do you smell something?

Beholder
Is that the elevator? I am so dead if I don't get all this stuff off before Bruce sees me!

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm Confused, So What Else is New

Listen -- involving the ears -- do you smell something --involves the nose and to some extent the mouth. Something seem wrong here.

We need to go over some basic human physiology here and fast, Erin.

Was this girls(?) hairdresser a Veronica Lake fan? Oh oh, Bruce? Is Dick Grayson crossdressing again?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Who You Gonna Call?

erin's picture

Funny, I don't see ears or nose on the character. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Holy Hairspray!

Oh oh, Bruce? Is Dick Grayson crossdressing again?

The "Superhero" tag seems to imply that.

artistic influences

This reminds me of those prints that were everywhere in the 80's, in all those glass & chrome living rooms.

Hair salon prints

erin's picture

You still see those prints in a few hair salons. Might have been what I was thinking.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I didn't get this one ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... at all. Is this person a gay transvestite whose lover Bruce doesn't know about his femme side? What does smell have to do with it? - that he could get all the clothes and makeup off but that Bruce would still be able to smell the girly perfume? Sorry.

My favorite is still "The Dairy of Marcy Doats" :-)

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Subtle

erin's picture

I didn't want to make it too obvious, but yes, it's supposed to be Robin (Dick, Jason or Tim?) playing with the disguises in the batcave and nervous about Bats coming down in the elevator to see what's going on.

The line, "Listen..." is from Ghostbusters when a very nervous Dan Ackroyd is trying to alert the others that something is about to happen. :)

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Yeah, One Point for Me

Having guessed correctly, do I get points?

Should I save them, to later redeem them, for valuable merchandise?

I always thought running arround in spandex warped your mind.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

No Cash Value!

Redeemable for valuable stories, right here on BC!

And I always figured having a warped mind was WHY they ran around in Spandex (or vinyl, or rubber, or lace, or . . . )

But what do I know, I'm a blonde!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin