Total Recall 20 = Epilogue

Printer-friendly version

Total Recall

Chapter 20

Epilogue - 1st version, (original theme)

Sunday approaches and Karen and Jenny have agreed the way the day should go…….
Christine is on her way to Cornwall, not knowing even that Jenny exists!

Dramatis personae

Jenny — hairdresser, 44 years old, born and raised locally in Cornwall. Has travelled the world, including working in hair and beauty on cruise liners, but now runs her own business in a little village near the artists mecca of St. Ives. She loves her horses and the freedom of her independent life. Has no long-term steady partner. Genuinely hetero but has enjoyed all-girl relationships in the past. Swept up in the last couple of weeks in a relationship with Andy whose fantasy she has indulged…. and enjoyed! Very girly and loves being so.

Karen — 60-ish self-employed male, born Andy, who works from home — once in London, now mainly in rural Cornwall, has had a love-hate affair with his crossdressing. It’s been both a source of happiness and a source of sadness. Married to Christine who hasn’t understood his passion in the past and whose career has increasingly taken her away, leaving Andy to play his alter ego, Karen, more and more. Has a strong fetish for hair and beauty. When dressed, feels very girly and loves being so.

Christine — 50+, successful businesswoman who travels frequently. Had children early in life with their father, Andy. Discovered his crossdressing over 20 years ago. Not interested or turned on by that in any way. Resents him/it. Christine knows nothing of the existence of Jenny or Andy’s new relationship with her. Divides her time between travels and hotels, meetings with colleagues and pitching/delivering to her management consulting clients. Was once quite girly but has let her job dictate that she’s become ‘very business-like’ to the exclusion of her femininity.

It’s Sunday morning, and a confrontation is due. Christine has been away from home for a couple of weeks. During that time, Andy found the courage to engage with, and have the help of, Jenny, the local salon’s owner. He had been a regular client of hers long before realizing that, should he decide to get a make-over, Jenny could be the ideal ‘partner’. After Christine’s departure to the U.S.A. on a business trip, Andy plucked up the courage………

Sunday morning dawns with Christine setting off, driving her own car, in the direction of home in Cornwall. She had over-nighted in a hotel at London’s Heathrow Airport. It would be nearly four hours before her arrival. Today, she would seek a show-down with Andy about his crossdressing which , she knew, he indulged while she was away on business.

Meanwhile, Karen, Andy’s female half, and Jenny, who had become his lover by now, were enjoying breakfast after an evening’s dinner and wonderful night of sex at Jenny’s little house in the little village of Marazion where she lives.

“Are you going to meet her at home?” Jenny asked, still not sure of Andy’s plans.

“I think it would be best…….” said Andy.

“Are you going to meet her as Karen?” Jenny thought she knew the answer.

“I think it would be too much of a confrontation. But she will meet Karen today.” He answered.

“I think she’ll guess that something’s changed, even if you’re not dressed…. Or made-up. You hair is inescapably female. Do you want some help with it? There’s a way that we can calm it all down, whilst preserving the curls, and then have you liven it up before her seeing you dressed. I’ll show you how……” Jenny offered, wanting the encounter with Christine to lead on to her finding Andy on her doorstep that evening… to stay!

Andy, or rather Karen, smiled nervously, but assuredly. It was to be this way.

********

Christine turned her key in the lock of their cottage. She hadn’t called to tell Andy what time she would be home but he could work that out for himself.

“Anyone home?” she called. Andy, dressed as Andy, was upstairs, fiddling with his hair and checking that, for now, there was no trace of make-up on his face and neck-line. He wore his favourite girl panties and a light bra under his shirt and heavy sweater, just to give comfort and pleasure. I’m gonna go through with this…. He thought to himself.

So, down the stairs he went, to where Christine was unloading her care.

“Hi, honey…” he said, hoping she would be at least amenable. “…. How was your trip?”

“God, thanks….. I’m tired really, the flight was long and I didn’t sleep too well. The drive home has been heavy with loads of traffic and lousy weather for much of it…” she said, looking at Andy with increasing curiosity. “You look different….. How are you?.......... I know, it’s the hair…. What have you done to your hair…….. You’ve never been curly like that……. I mean, I see it’s flattened but there’s a real curl about it? How come?”

“Come and have a coffee…. I’ve got some things to tell you……..”

********

Back at Jenny’s, in the early evening, Karen arrived at the door and said…… “It wasn’t how I wanted it to be… It wasn’t amicable…. It was horrendous. I didn’t get as far as dressing and showing her how we could be together if she’d give me just a little space….. It was awful. She’s packed off to stay in Penzance, going back to London and she’ll be sending for her stuff next week. I really wanted her to meet you and to get to know you….. But that’s not going to happen.”

“Looks like back to square one….. for us I mean……..” said Jenny, smiling and reaching out her hand. “Come on inside. I was dreading never seeing you again…….”

AND THE REST IS A HAPPY ENDING, ALBEIT WITH A FRACTURED RELATIONSHIP.

THE END
FEEDBACK NO LONGER EXPECTED!

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two questions:

1)I presume it is the ending #1 - continuation of Chapter 18. So there will be another, right?
2)How did their children react? Yeah I know they were already grown-up but...

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I Think Andy/ Karen Was A Bit Naive

jengrl's picture

I think Andy/Karen was a bit naive in thinking that his wife was just going to take the news about Jenny and just accept it and be willing to meet her and get to know her as if nothing is wrong? Most every woman I know would react exactly as she did! He really doesn't have a firm grip on his Karen side or he would have known that! It was like he went in thinking "I can have my lover on the side and she won't care at all" He found out differently!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg