No Ball?

Printer-friendly version

Captain: You wear what I tell you Mr Ingram or you’re off the team!

Mr Ingram (in a lovely contralto voice, flipping his luscious long blond hair): With all due rethpect Thir I will not. We both know that my long, thmooth, tanned, perfectly shaped legth are the thekthiest within a ten-mile radiuth and that the mini-micro thkirt and thekthy pantieth theth off my pert little bottom to perfection, entithing even the motht heterothekthual man. However, I will wear the uthual whiteth. Dithtracting the other team that way... Well, it’th jutht not cricket.

-----------------------------------------

For those of you who have difficulties understanding us lispers:

Mr Ingram (in a lovely contralto voice, flipping his luscious long blond hair): With all due respect Sir I will not. We both know that my long, smooth, tanned, perfectly shaped legs are the sexiest within a ten-mile radius and that the mini-micro skirt and sexy panties sets off my pert little bottom to perfection, enticing even the most heterosexual man. However, I will wear the usual whites. Distracting the other team that way... Well, it’s just not cricket.

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dear Twheetheart...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I mutht thay that thith ith one of the thweetetht thtorieth that I have had the thpecial pleathure of reading thith Thurthday! Many thankth!


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Too funny,

thank you for sharing, Bru. The lisping wath perfect.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Thorry To Critithithe

joannebarbarella's picture

You mithed a couple of opportunitieth;

Respect=rethpect (firtht line)
Shaped (thecond line) Well, hmmm, OK.

Otherwithe, very nithe,

Joanne

Thank you

for spotting respect. Shaped was deliberate (not an s sound).

Bru

Sweet

Jamie Lee's picture

A very nice story.

Others have feelings too.

Absolutely Right

Daphne Xu's picture

Distracting the opposition like that is simply wrong.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.