Cresswell Industries -28-29-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Book Two: A New Generation
Chapters 28 - 29

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002, 2003 Keshara Narme
All Rights Reserved.

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 12:07 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Saturday, February 22, 2010 - 7:40 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Happy Families
 
 
Harvey Robinson pulled his 4x4 car up onto his new drive and looked admiringly at his new property. Wendy pulled herself from the vehicle and although she did not show it, she wondered why she had agreed to move to a place where her neighbours obviously had as much money if not more than she and her husband.

Harvey walked arrogantly up to his front door and opened it; although Wendy always had to be persuaded by him, he always got what he wanted and as he stepped into his house he began to think of all the fun he could now indulge in during the week day.

The removal people had already moved their belongings in that morning so all Wendy had to do was tidy up.

"Now we have moved so far away from the city, we should start thinking about hiring a maid full-time instead of using that cleaning company!" Wendy suggested, for her mind was already thinking about appearances to her new neighbours.

"Yeah, whatever," Harvey replied taking out his mobile phone and keying in Candice's number.

Yes, things had got better and better for Harvey, he was thirty eight and on top of his game and most importantly he was earning a six figured sum and had all the trappings his success could bring. Yet despite his love for Wendy, he found her obsession with showing of their money a little overwhelming, but then again it allowed him the excuse to get away from her for long periods and indulge in his other passion - women.

"Hi yeah... Cand," he began to arrange his intended schedule for next week.

Wendy never knew the hidden life her husband also lived for she was just satisfied with having plenty of money to spend on clothes and other things and as for her husband's infidelity she never even thought that he could ever do something like that to her. For in her mind she had the perfect marriage and perfect lifestyle.

As the weekend arrived so did their two sons. Michael was the youngest at thirteen and Allan the eldest at fifteen. Their boarding school term for the year was nearly up and Wendy had already began to negotiate the next terms with the school they went to.

Michael was thin and scraggy unlike Allan, who loved his food and had put on an incredible amount of excess weight over the past two years. But it was more his dislike towards sport that had caused his weight gain, more than any glandular or hereditary problem.

The boys went straight to their rooms and began annoying one another as they usually did when they both came home from school.

While Harvey had gone in to work to catch up on what he had missed due to moving in (with Candice that is) Wendy decided that she would go into town to do a little shopping for more expensive accessories.

The sun shone brightly as she stepped out of the house, but before she had time to get into her car, a dark-haired young woman walking a poodle greeted her.

"Good morning, have you all moved in?" the woman enquired.

"Err, Yes, we have thank you very much," Wendy replied cautiously.

"Oh, this is my beautiful little Poochie, isn't he cute," the woman picked up her white poodle and began to kiss its head.

Just then a very much old looking man appeared from the house across from where Wendy lived.

"You fondling that pooch again, Denise?" the man remarked as he got nearer.

"Oh yes, this is my husband Arthur," Denise giggled as she put her dog back onto the ground. "Arthur, this is, I'm sorry I did not get your name?"

"Err, Wendy," she deliberated even revealing that much to her new neighbours. Wendy was so taken aback by the age difference between the couple she did not even realise that her mouth had stayed open in disbelief.

"Oh yes, Art and I have only been married for month or so haven't we?" Denise giggled once again, grabbing a strong hold on her husband's arm.

"Yes, but I'm sure Wendy has got more important things to do than listen to you, sweetheart!" Arthur pulled her away from the new neighbour.

"Oh. Yes!" Denise giggled as she swung around on her six-inch Italian stilettos. "Art is right you must have plenty to do! Bye for now!"

"Yes, I'm sure you two will have plenty to talk about when you have your daily coffee morning," Arthur bowed his head in good bye and walked his wife and her poodle off down the road.

Wendy watched the two of them walk away; the husband stiffly as if he had a bad back and as for his airhead of a wife, the way she walked epitomised everything you might associate with being far too feminine and completely dumb. Her small dainty steps and exaggerated sway, combined with her delicate hand movements and ultra short dress suggested that the only thing she was good for was sex. The more Wendy watched the two of them, the more she realised that, though the air-head's husband had a lot of money, real intelligence was something missing from both of them. So, any concerns she originally had about her own standing within the cul-de-sac shrank; it would be easy for her to manipulate things with those two around. Just as she always liked to do.

What Wendy did not know was that Arthur's walk was not due to a bad back, but to the fact that his cock was always stiffly erect whenever he was around his young wife.
 
 

Grace smiled with pleasure as her set meeting between the Yates's and the new neighbour went according to plan. She knew that given the right signals the woman would easily succumb to her invitation to a coffee morning chat. But to initiate the woman's need to attend, Joan would need to be employed to cement the idea that she should go.

Joan was in her element as she dressed for her first ever venture into town on her own. Although she was ordered to meet with Trisha, the fact that she would be walking on her own and dressed as a woman made her tingle with excitement.

She knew that a very tight panty girdle would have to be worn, for her transvestite mind could easily cause her an embarrassment she did not want to endure. Stepping into a dress she had long been waiting to wear, she zipped herself in. Because of the warmth of the morning, instead of wearing pantyhose she decided that a girdle and stockings would compliment her femininity to the fullest. Once again, she found it hard not to touch her groin as she glided her sheer, flesh-toned stockings up her legs and attached them to her girdle. Straightening the pleats in her dress, she slipped into a pair of matching blue court shoes with two-inch heels. Touching her curly black hair with a feminine gesture, she pouted her lips at the mirror and shivered as she ran her hands over her hips and down the pleats of her dress which fell to just below her knees.

Sitting down, she crossed her legs and exhaled in the pleasure endured by her legs feeling the soft nylons as they brushed against each other. She crossed her legs more tightly; her confined cock pressed against her panty girdle, aching to be touched.

With a will, Joan applied the little makeup she needed, since most of her makeup was already tattooed onto her face. Standing up, she eagerly awaited her owners' call so she could begin her first-ever walk on the outside dressed as she was. Once again, she caught her reflection in the mirror; for although her girdle and suspender belt were part of a one-piece that also held her breasts, her excitement at the way she was dressed had caused her very long nipples to poke through her support garment and the dress. Temptingly, ahd anyone besides herself been watching, she cupped her blessings and ran both her thumbs over the impressions of her nipples.

"Oh!" she sighed softly and bit her pouting red lip. "I'm a woman!"

"Yes, you are, Joan, but behaviour like that will get you arrested out there!" Grace suddenly interrupted her maid.

"Yes, Madame!" Joan suddenly fell into a curtsey.

"Joan, if you do a good job today, I may consider letting you watch Elizabeth making out with one of her clients," Grace smiled at her she-male maid. "I know how proud you are of her and how much more of an interest you would like to take in her!"

"Oh, yes, Madame Grace! I would love to see Elizabeth; she is so pretty, isn't she?" Joan curtseyed with glee.

"Yes, she is, now get going!"
 
 

Joan had been told exactly what to say to the woman her owner had called Wendy, but with the distraction of her own body's new-found sensations at being able to walk outside, she wondered if she would be able to carry out her orders.

Nervously, tingling all over, she stepped out into the warm sunny morning; she could see the blonde woman, who she was expected to talk to, conversing with the two newlyweds. She envied the transsexual, Denise, for being so sexy and most of all for being bedded, but then Joan remembered that although she herself looked like a woman from the outside she was, in fact, a transvestite.

A slight breeze caught her dress and she felt her pleated skirt sway in the open air. She braced herself against the sensations as the air caressed the exposed flesh of her thighs and sent a shiver of transvestite pleasure coursing through her body.

Just as Wendy was about to turn and close the boot of her car another female voice interrupted her.

"Hello, my name is Joan, welcome to the neighbourhood!" Joan spoke as softly and unthreateningly as she could, this was the first-ever outsider she had spoken to.

"Oh, I, err, did not know that this place could be so busy in the morning!" Wendy replied closing her boot. "I don't wish to appear rude, but I really must get on into town!"

"Oh forgive me for impeding you further, but could I bother you for a lift? It would save me having to wait twenty minutes for the bus," Joan pleaded demurely.

Wendy wanted to say no, but considering she was a neighbour she felt she had to agree.

Wendy set off into town with her neighbour, who seemed to be very preoccupied with rubbing her legs against themselves as she sat beside her.

"So, how long have you lived here?" she began a conversation.

"Oh, I have been serving my employer for nearly a year," Joan responded instantly.

"Employer?"

"Oh yes, I am nothing but a housemaid to Mr And Mrs Gerhaart," Joan replied.

"A housemaid, eh?" Wendy paused as the thought of having a maid herself played through her thoughts. "Forgive me for undermining you but could you give me your agencies number, because a housemaid is exactly what I need too."

"Oh, you would have to speak to Mrs Gerhaart about that, because she is the step-daughter of the woman who runs the agency I work for, Madame," Joan replied swapping her legs over one another once again and holding her very damp and hardened cock securely between her thighs.

"What time of the day is Mrs Gerhaart in?"

"Well, if you speak to Mrs Yates, she attends the coffee morning that Mrs Gerhaart hosts every Tuesday morning. I noticed you are already aquainted with her and her husband Arthur?"

"Yes, I have spoken to them, they seem such an odd couple, I mean he's old enough to be her granddad?"

"She is very happy being his wife that's all I know!"

Wendy dropped her neighbours' strange housemaid where the odd girl asked to be let out and then parked her car in the shopping mall carpark. Although she knew her husband would not agree to her having a maid, she decided she would at least find out how much it would cost her.
 
 

Joan left the woman her owner had ordered her to talk about her job to, and made her way to the shop she had been told to wait for Mistress Trisha at. Trisha was already waiting for her and asked her what had transpired.

"You have done well, Joan, now follow me," Trisha ordered her friend's she-male maid.

Trisha had already marked out the journey she was going to take and that entailed Joan passing many mirror-like windows where her reflection would make it very hard for her transvestite mind to think of anything else than her excitement at being dressed as a woman.

Joan followed her owner's friend and could not help catching glimpses of her image in the passing windows. Her cock had been rock-hard and held firmly in her panty girdle, but the incessant twitching took its toll and she knew that her cock would soon erupt if she kept on seeing her reflection. To make things worse, the swishing of her skirt and the wobble of her arse and boobs despite their restraints were just far too stimulating. She wanted to tell everyone she was a woman; although she knew she was a man in mind, her body was that of a woman.

Why do I not feel like this when I am working?she thought to herself. But it was no use her cock was in control and it wanted to show its dominance, for it was the only male thing left on her body.

Just then as she passed the umpteenth window Trisha stopped and started to talk to a man.

"Joan, this is Jerry Finnegan," she introduced the maid to the tall, thin, middle-aged man.

"Good morning to you, miss!" he spoke with a very broad Irish accent as he took her hand and kissed the back of it.

For Joan it was getting all too much for her, for Trisha had stopped to converse right in front of a shop window that showed every true detail of her reflection.

Straight away her transvestite mind took in the sight of her dressed in female clothing with her very delicate, polished-nails, hand being kissed by a very good-looking man.

"Ah... Oh... Good morning to you, too, kind sir," she replied pushing her thighs closer together in order to prefent her very hard and twitching cock from ejaculating. However as her nylon-clad legs embraced one another the coolness of them combined with the image of her reflection and the man kissing her hand was all too much.

Instantly her cock spent its load and, to make matters worse, the feeling of its fulfilment caused her to moan.

Jerry let go of the woman's hand, he could not help hear the small moan that escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry, Mr Finnegan, but this is Joan's first ever shopping trip," Trisha responded upon hearing the all too familiar sound of a she-male ejaculating.

"Oh dear! Now I know what she is, you can tell Grace that I'll look forward to working for her!" he replied winking at the very embarrassed she-male maid. "I shall have a cracker of a time getting into this lass's panties!" he laughed raucously.

"Well, it's lucky I am only a stone's throw from the shop I was taking you to, isn't it?" Trisha looked at Joan with disgust. "I do hope you're wearing a panty pad to catch your mess?"

Joan's face reddened.

"Never mind, perhaps this will serve as a lesson to you the next time your owner lets you go shopping!"

Joan could feel the hot mess going damp and wondered why she had not thought about wearing a pad and cursed herself for being so silly. Following Trisha into the shop, her embarrassment was further added to by Trisha introducing her to the shop's owner as a transvestite who could not stop herself from creaming her panties.

As it turned out the shop owner was very sympathetic to her problem and took her out to her washroom so she could clean up her mess.
 
 

What Joan did not know was that the woman who owned the shop was expecting her anyway, for Trisha and Grace had arranged the visit for the sole purpose of satisfying her concerns for her own husband, who she had sent to Cresswell's health farm to lose weight.

"As you can see they become very obedient and look up to you for help with all their problems!" Trisha laughed as the shop owner, a woman in her early thirties handed Joan her damp panty girdle.

"And they don't answer back?"

"Joan, tell Mrs Chapel all about yourself," Trisha demanded.

"Yes, Mistress Trisha," Joan instantly responded with a curtsey.

Maria Chapel could not contain her laughter as she watched the former male curtsey. "Oh stop it, he won't be like that, will he?"

"He... Well, we might as well say...she will be well trained and very obedient, but the curtseying is a major part of housemaid training. So it all depends on what type of a girl you would like to make your husband into!" Trisha finished. "Now Joan, go ahead, tell Mrs Chapel all about yourself."
 
 

After ten minutes of listening to the former male telling her all about herself, her wife and her son, Mrs Chapel was ready to agree to her husband's transformation.

"Ok... Ok... Ok, honestly, I've heard enough! I want him sexy and sassy, then I can put him to work in here!" Mrs Chapel replied with a laugh.
 
 
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Coffee Morning
 
 
With her husband working so far away, Wendy had plenty of time to decide how she was going to run her home now that she had moved in. There was two weeks left of the boys' schooling term before the summer break and it was going to be she who had to look after them. So with daylight still sauntering through her windows, she set out across the street to find out about this coffee morning the housemaid told her all about.
 
 

Knocking on the door, she anxiously waited for an answer. After about a minute or so she decided that they were not going to answer, when all of a sudden the door opened.

"Oh, hello again!" said Denise, finally answering the door.

Wendy felt totally uneasy as she stood in the doorway before her neighbour, who wore a red baby doll that revealed her small pert breasts and her red panties beneath it.

"Err... Yes, sorry to disturb you, I'll come back tomorrow," Wendy apologised averting her eyes from the woman's obvious openness to how she dressed.

"That's all right, he's resting for the moment so I've got time to chatter!" the woman replied.

"Well, I was talking to the housemaid of the woman who lives in the large house over there," Wendy pointed over to the end and the only other house in the close.

"Oh, you're talking about Mrs Gerhaart's, yes, well, how can I be of help?"

"Well, I remember your husband mentioning something about a coffee morning and I was wondering how I could introduce myself to this Mrs Gerhaart. For she sounds like a very wealthy woman whom I'm sure would not appreciate it if I just imposed myself on her," Wendy finally blurted out.

"Oh yes, she has one every Tuesday morning, why?"

"Well, I want to enquire about hiring a maid for myself, just for the holidays," she replied.

The woman's dog came running up to her right then and before she knew it Wendy was looking right down the top of the baby doll and at a pair of small dangling breasts.

"Oooooh, Poochie, you don't want to go out into the dirty street, do you?" Denise began to kiss and cuddle her poodle.

Wendy felt extremely awkward as she was forced to listen to the silly woman's dog talk.

"Oh, I'm ever so sorry!" the woman apologised. "Listen I'll knock for you tomorrow morning and then I can introduce you to her... By the way I did not catch your name?"

"Oh yes, how rude of me, I'm Wendy... Wendy Robinson! And you are?"

"I'm Denise... Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow!"
 
 

As Wendy made her way back to her house, Grace sat back and smiled nonchalantly wondering what the poor woman would say if she knew that she was the only real woman who lived in the close.

Denise and Joan had both played their parts and tomorrow Wendy would be initiated into her 'Hive' as she had described it to Lady Melissa earlier that week when she had reported that everything was ready to go.
 
 

Wendy was ready and waiting when her newly acquainted neighbour called. Once again she was dressed very sexily in a loose hanging mini dress that clung to her every move and her long and obviously waxed legs stood high upon her very catwalk looking ankle strapped six-inch heels and to finish her ensemble she also clutched a small matching clutch bag.

Wendy felt totally out of place, as she stood before her in a long flowing dress and sandals. For a moment she wondered if the other people attending the coffee morning would be as over dressed as Denise. Even her short bobbed pageboy styled hair was perfectly groomed, while her own shoulder length blonde hair with roots showing through hung depressingly.

Following behind her rather over dressed neighbour she could not help take in the sweet scent she wore.

"I like your perfume what is it?" Wendy enquired.

"Oh Madame Grace insists on me wearing it!" Denise giggled as she clicked her way along the pathway towards the large property that belonged to Mrs Gerhaart.

What a complete airhead!Wendy thought to herself as she followed behind her neighbours rather exaggerated feminine gait.

Reaching the huge front door it opened before they reached it.

"Good morning, Mrs Yates, and good morning to you, Miss Robinson!" Joan curtseyed and welcomed her owner's two guests.

Wendy could not help notice the curtsey for she had never ever seen a woman, let alone a maid, do that before.

"If you would care to follow me," Joan curtseyed yet again.

Wendy followed behind the maid with Denise until the maid stopped and asked them to wait for Madame Grace to call for them.

Denise smiled a thank you to the maid, while Wendy was deciding whether she should leave a place that was far above her expectations. In fact, as she stood there she began to miss all those friends she used to brag to about what was to her a very high lifestyle, but seeing all of this she now felt totally out of place.

Just then Denise opened up her clutch bag and pulled out her perfume and began spraying her wrists and her neck.

Oh, please don't over do it, you silly bitch!Wendy thought to herself as the spray of the perfume fell onto her as well. Although the smell was very sweet and nice it began to get down the back of her throat and she felt relieved when the maid appeared and asked them to enter.

Trying not to cough, Wendy was forced to gulp down the taste of the perfume and as she did she felt very queasy for a second.

"Hello ladies, it's so nice to see you again!" the hostess welcomed her guests. "Joan, you may go!" she ushered her maid away. "Please Denise, help Wendy to her chair, it seems you have overdone it with your perfume once again."

Wendy sat down in the chair offered to her by Denise, agreeing with Mrs Gerhaart assessment of their neighbour's overuse of her perfume.

"Denise, you may dismiss yourself and go back to that sex-mad husband of yours," Grace also released her she-male neighbour.

Wendy was still trying to clear her throat of the perfume as she sat before her rich and wealthy neighbour unaware that she was now the only guest attending this coffee morning.

"Here you go, Wendy, have a sip of coffee that'll get rid of the taste of that silly tart's perfume!" she handed her guest a cup.

Wendy took a sip from the cup and although it smelt like coffee the taste of the perfume appeared to numb her taste buds. She began to feel rather peculiar the more she drank the coffee.

"Wendy, you may put the cup down now, that's a good girl." Grace ordered her neighbour.

"Oh yes, thank you!" Wendy replied politely looking up at her rich neighbour and really looking at her for the first time.

"Don't I know you?" she enquired looking up at the blonde woman dressed in a business suit and skirt.

"Of course you do my dear, I sold you the house!"

"I... Err...Oh?" Wendy suddenly began to feel confused.

"Wendy have you met my husband, Ivan?"

"No, I'm err... afraid I have not!" she replied shaking her head.

"Relax, my dear, it's just the drug I administered to you making you feel light-headed," Grace revealed to her very dishevelled-looking neighbour.

"Now then, let's get back to my husband Ivan," Grace continued.

Ivan walked into the room and stood directly in front of her.

"You may feel free to speak at any time!" Grace commanded her new neighbour.

Wendy shook her head, trying hard to regain some composure but the more she fought the drug the more it loosened her resolve.

Grace waited for another a minute and could see that the drug had now taken full control of her guest.

"Wendy, today your new life begins does it not?"

"Oh yes, it does!" she replied.

"From now on you and your family belong to Lady Cresswell, do you understand?"

"Oh yes... My, he's so gorgeous?" Wendy could not take her eyes of off the hunk standing before her.

"You would like my husband to service you, yes?"

"Oh yessssss!"

"Well, all in good time, but most importantly I must invade your inner thoughts. Look at my husband's crotch my dear."

The special drug had induced Wendy's mind to accept anything she was told and as the woman, who from now on her and soon the rest of her family would come to call, Madame Grace, programmed her with her desires, Wendy's usual stoic and prudish voice was removed.
 
 

Tingles went down her back every time she thought about him. What had happened to her she did not know, but more importantly she did not care. The housework that once she had been so determined to do had been left for two days, but what did she care.

'You naughty girl!'her childish voice made her giggle every time she thought her dirty thoughts and ran her fingers across her vagina and her nipples. Her thoughts were continually centering on Madame Grace's hunk of a husband. Deeper her fingers went as she began to feel the semen he had filled her with that day. She wanted more and she could not believe that she had virtually raped the poor man when he came round to fix her pretend fault with her washing machine.

Harvey had always wanted oral sex but she would not even contemplate the thought of it, but Ivan's manhood was so huge that she could not take her hands and mouth off of it.

Just then the ensuite door opened and Ivan stood wrapped with just a towel around his waist. Writhing with pleasure she opened her legs fully she wanted him again and to show how willing she was she opened her pussy with her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Wendy, but Madame needs me to run some errands for her and she is the boss, isn't she?" he replied turning away his wanton assignments needs for fulfilment. "Now, get some sleep, you need to go shopping tomorrow to get some food and things for your husband's return and if you are good, I may fuck you tomorrow ok!"

"Oh yessssssssssssssssss!" Wendy replied lustfully.
 
 

The next day Wendy awoke early showered and tidied up her house, then she went into town to get some food. Once again she bumped into Madame Grace's housekeeper and asked her if she would like a lift.

"So you used to be man?" Wendy asked the housekeeper.

"Well, I still have my cock, but yes I did," Joan responded eagerly, for Grace had implanted the need for her to tell anyone who asked all about herself.

"Oh it's a shame, I would love to have a maid like you!" Wendy sighed as she turned a corner.

"Why don't you ask Madame, she can help you!" Joan replied feeling her stockinged legs for the umpteenth time with her hands as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

"I think I will!" Wendy replied with a giggle.
 
 

The journey with Joan turned out to be a trip to the supermarket and two hours of solid chat, in which Joan revealed everything Madame Grace had done for her and how pretty she had made his son and herself.

Pulling into her drive, Joan had to wait for Master Ivan to fetch the groceries she had bought.

Wendy's eyes lit up as she saw her lover saunter over to her.

Ivan grabbed hold of Wendy's waist and pulled her to him and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Joan excused herself as she left them kissing in the midday sun of the open driveway.

"I've really got to get this food inside," Wendy broke away form her kiss as her hand worked heavily on her lover's erection in his trousers.

"But would you not prefer me inside of you?" he replied.

"Oh yes!" Wendy breathed with lust.

Ivan promptly opened the back door of the 4x4 and began to lift up Wendy's long flowery dress while she freed him from his trousers. Then turning her around he tugged her white cotton panties down to her thighs and entered her wet pussy from behind.

Denise walked by with Poochie bobbing on his lead. "Oh ,I see you two have hit it off!" she remarked as she delicately skipped by them on her stilettos.

"I want to feed you it in the house!" Ivan pulled out of his moaning and lustful assignment.

Resentfully she agreed for she did not want him to pull out of her, however he did not intend on just walking her into the house for he turned her around, slid his cock back into her and pulled her up and carried her towards the door.

Wendy was ecstatic as he walked her towards her front door with his cock deep inside her and to show him her gratitude, she orgasmed heavily and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as she felt the full length of him inside her.

Ivan was true to his words for as soon as he had opened the front door and got her into the hallway, he pulled her from him and sank his wet slippery cock deep into her mouth.

Wendy did not waste any of her lover's sperm as it shot down her throat, she loved the taste of it and the feel of excitement she had at performing such an act. Also just as she began to lick his cock clean, a little voice began to stir a thought in her mind. A thought of how her husband would look if she did to him what Madame Grace had done to Joan and how wonderful it would be to watch him performing the same act on a man.
 
 

Harvey returned home Friday night to the unexpected sight of a house that had not been cleaned all week.

"What the fuck you being doing all week?" he questioned his wife.

"What do you expect me to do, all the neighbours have maids and I haven't. You wanted us to move here so!!!!" she began to argue her case.

Harvey was so taken back with her response that he had no idea how to respond other than accept the mess. But there was no way that he was going to hire a maid for the summer holidays just because the neighbours were rich enough to afford one.

"Look, I'll help you clear up and next week I'll take some time out to pick up the kids, I know it's some way for you to go!" he offered his amends.

Wendy just smiled as she listened to her husband's poor effort of compensation towards her workload. She had already made up her mind what she was going to do and most of that concerned Ivan and his cock, however unbknown to both of them, Madame Grace was finalising the finishing touches to their intended futures.
 
 

Wendy was already under her influence and very soon all of them would be. Yet the most intriguing aspect of the whole plan was the intended outcome of Lady Melissa's experiment and come Tuesday, after her coffee morning, Wendy would begin to administer Lady Melissa's newly designed hormonal drugs to her family.
 

*          *          *

 
 
To Be Continued...

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This will we interesting!

To follow the fate of Wendy's family.

Harvy will end up the maid very shortly, but what will become of the boys?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita