Andy's Strange Summer Or How A Guy Learned To Relax And Love The Panties

Printer-friendly version

In a world where social morals are disintegrating faster than the price of Toyota's stock shares comes the true story of a boy and his quest to shock the world. His name is Andy and he has a plan, one so shocking, so evil, the FCC won't let me tell you what it is on TV, Andy is going to become a girl... for no good reason at all! So without further adieu,

Andy's Strange Summer Or How A Guy Learned To Relax And Love The Panties

By: El Guapo, copy, steal, plagerize all you want, have a blast it ain't copywrited, you have my permission to post it anywhere you please, on another site, on toilet paper, on your ass, whatever, it's all good! It's here for your enjoyment so please, by all means do so. Please leave a comment telling me if you liked it or not, if it was good or it sucked, if it's a New York Time's Best Seller or lower than dog shit, if i should be given an award or throw myself of a tall building, whatever, just please leave me a comment either way.

Thanks,
El Guapo

Andy's Strange Summer Or How A Guy Learned To Relax And Love The Panties

I have always been a person who enjoys good fight, I enjoy making a scene for the sake of making a scene. I enjoy pushing the envelope, pushing buttons, challenging social norms and mores. Some call me a trouble maker, I call myself a free spirit. There isn’t a thing I won’t do, nothing I won’t say, a point I won’t argue, I am as free spirited as one can get. I had been pushing the envelope in school for many years by the time high school came to pass.

However, I was also curious to say the least. For the past few years I had wanted to get into girl’s panties, I wanted to see how they lived, what made them tick. Like any good investigative reporter I decided I needed to be imbedded in their culture to discover the answers to my many questions.

My mom for her part had thought it was an amusing idea and decided to go along with it. As with most of my projects, I went for the utmost realism. I had talked a doctor into prescribing me hormones for transgender teens and I had taken them religiously and they had produced some effects. My skin had grown noticeably softer and I had as much breast growth as many of the girls at my school. My voice had yet to crack so I didn’t have to worry about my voice changing as long as I took my ‘girl pills’ and any facial hair that might have thought about developing had been stopped cold, all in all I looked just like an average girl. I had been on the pills for most of the second semester at my old school and even looked like the girl I was pretending to be.

If you had never seen me before in fact you would have thought I was lying if I told you I was a boy. My hair had been growing all year and it had reached down past my shoulders, the auburn tresses had been trimmed and styled at my mom’s beauty parlor, all of the ladies there got a kick out of what I was doing. My body shape had changed a small amount from the hormones, my waist seemed noticeably smaller and my hips had grown a bit larger, they fit well in the pairs of girls jeans my mom had bought me for my ‘experience’. All in all I was to an uninformed eye a normal freshman girl in a new town.

I had also grown more emotional, it seemed like I wanted to cry really often but that was to be expected I was told by my doctor, he was really against this idea, he had done his best to dissuade me but in the end the threat of me self medicating forced his hand. The doctor had seemed really hung up on the fact that I hadn’t gone through puberty and he rambled about some irrational fear of me going through a girl’s puberty if I took the hormones too long. I wasn’t afraid, that wouldn’t happen. All I needed was to block my testosterone for a year and replace it with estrogen, only one year, after that I’d go back to being a man. Surely one year on female hormones wouldn’t put me through girls puberty to the point where I couldn’t return.

I had aimed for the ultimate reality experiment so I had changed everything about my life, I even redid my room. All of my sports posters had been replaced with pictures of boy bands (This made my mother nervous, she thought it would make me look gay, as if pretending to be a girl wouldn’t cross that line) I even painted my walls a soft pink and put up some flowery wallpaper and floral curtains. My old desk had been replaced with a nice oak desk with engraved flowers. A brand new vanity sat against the wall with more cosmetics on it than most actresses will ever see in their entire life. My subscriptions to Sports Illustrated and Playboy were replaced with CosmoGirl and Seventeen. I was going for realism. Even all of my books had been replaced, Stephen Ambrose made way for Jane Austen and other classic literature I had deemed too girly to read as a boy.

My old boy clothes had all been donated for two reasons, one to keep me from backing out and two, when the year was over, none of it would fit me. In its place was the girls wardrobe that girls would kill for. Skirts, dresses, sweaters, blouses, designer jeans, pantyhose, silk panties and bras, rows of shoes. It looked as though I had gone through the Macy’s and JCPenneys catalogue and ordered one of every girls clothes item. I really think that my mom had wanted a girl and this was her chance to have a daughter, even if it was only for a year and she was going to make the best of this opportunity to have a little mother/daughter bonding.

Part of the fun of this project would be the reactions. I was moving into a new school district in a new state where no one would know me. I would be judged only as the girl I appeared to be. I couldn’t wait to see their reaction when at the end of the summer they found out I was actually a straight guy. Heck, I’ll admit, I may be bi, I was curious to have my first kiss as a girl with a guy, I did want to find out what the other side went through and that was part of it, and I was curious.

So here I was, a boy who was taking female hormones and had basically changed his body’s hormonal balance into that of a girl in puberty, who was changing his body physically with some aspects that would have to be removed by surgery. I had purchased thousands of dollars of clothes and all to try life on the other side of the fence for a while. I was ready to spend my summer as Jessica!

Moving into our new house hadn’t been much of a problem, the only really hard part had been moving clear across the country to a very rural, agrarian community with very conservative folks abound. I wondered how they would take my little joke when it was over, I think I could hear the banjo’s now. One of our new neighbors, Mr. Davis, helped us move our furniture into the small one floor home. He stood about six foot, six foot one with cropped blond hair. He had a son who was my age, gulp, who took a liking to me.

My mother and I had both worn jeans and t-shirts but even so, with my hair very long and wearing girls jeans he had homed right in on me. He seemed very nice, but a little too proper. He had addressed me as ma’am and miss and had insisted on holding the door for me and such. While a little pampering is nice, he took it too far.

His name was Jerry and he was nice enough. He had normal length honey brown hair and was very muscular. He was country strong and he had a very nice farmer’s tan. I felt a small stirring in my groin even as my very tight gaffe held the little man back. I was going to have to watch those pesky feelings. For my part I had been very shy. I had blushed a lot, particularly when he called me cute and beautiful. I seemed at a loss of words as I shyly watched him move my stuff in the house. He seemed a genuinely nice boy, I hoped we would make good friends after the summer and well, during the summer too but not in exactly the same way.

So I had come to arrive in a new town, in the middle of the bible belt, a boy pretending to be a girl. Andrew had left California and by the time he had reached the Midwest, he had become a she, Jessica Storen had replaced Andy, a prissy girly girl had replaced the rowdy Andy. And I looked forward to it…

To Be Continued…

This was meant to be the preamble to a serial with different installments on the story, watching Jessica spend her summer as a girl and the difficult decisions her actions will undoubtedly cause. If this is an idea that you’d be interested in reading more of please leave a comment to that effect or vote. If you have a direction you’d like Jessica to take, feel free to tell me, I’m open to suggestions of any kind as long as they aren’t above a rating of R.

Thanks
El Guapo

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Andy's Summer

littlerocksilver's picture

I think Andy is in big time denial. Take the story where you must, but I think Andy is going to find out the truth about her true self. I certainly hope so. :) Portia

Portia

you need to flesh this out

NoraAdrienne's picture

Por favor,
The story is cute so far but you need to answer some questions... Where's daddy, and why are they moving x country to a hick town? What does mom do for a living that they have not only downsized but are also in the Bible Belt... This will help the readers understand what is going on a lot better.

I have to agree with

I have to agree with Noradrenaline, there are explanations missing about basic features of your plot - at the moment it seems a little unbelievable: that for example a doctor would prescribe a boy female hormones on such grounds - leaving himself wide open to being sued later for malpractice (and even over the other side of the Atlantic, we all know how keen on suing each other the Americans all are, and how careful the doctors there are to avoid getting sued - that is the reason insurance is so high there).

Obviously, Andrew's Mum is very well off, and Money Talks, but even so...

On the other hand, I don't think there is a tall building on this planet tall enough for you, El Guapo, and throwing your self off one would deprive everyone of seeing how your tale develops and unfolds. Anyway, it is an intriguing though at present unbelievable beginning, and I for one am keen to see what comes next. So please don't jump off one.

Briar

Briar

I think Andy is playing with femmefire! ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... I think it would be interesting to see Andy decide to go back to being Andy (perhaps he discovers that Jessica is not attracted to boys and there are no lesbians let alone girls who like CD boys, in his rural town, or some such) only to discover that for some reason he HAS to stay Jessica. What will Jessica do?

Whichever direction, please do continue.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Nope! Jessica is here... Good bye Andy!

I think it's a sure bet that when we finish reading the last chapter, Jessica will be in charge and Andy will be long forgotten.
Yes, we do need to know some background on the family and why the move to "God's Country." But future chapters can easily work that in.
So, on with the show!

Hugs,
Diane

El Guapo, Do you have a

El Guapo, Do you have a plethora of presents? I remember you asking that in the 'Three Amigos' movie. Anyway, your story is interesting, but way too much information needs to be offered up regarding WHY and HOW Andy's doing this, if he and his Mother moved across the country. At the onset, it seemed rather like he was going to be doing it as a school paper project, but it isn't coming out as such. I agree with several other commentors, more needs to be laid out as background in the story. :) Jan

Stuff it!

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

Stuff it El Guapo, if I don't want to leave a comment, I won't! So there! .... Opps, I just did.

OK, so here's the serious comment. Interesting idea, but it seems to me that you've painted Andy/Jessica into a corner. Becoming involved with a good ol' boy in the Bible belt is a good way for gender bender to be treated to SRS by means of a claw hammer or even a shot gun. When the panties come off, he'd better be moving on down the highway.

Aside from that, investing a few thousand dollars in clothes makes it sound like good old Mom won't be so helpful when it comes time to change back. Odds are very strong that she's got the little girl she's always wanted and won't let her go without a fight.

Hugs
Patricia
([email protected])
http://members.tripod.com/~Patricia_Marie/index.html

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper ubi femininus sub ubi

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

Why?

This story needs work to be plausible. The big question is . . . Why? You tell us Andy is a rebel and curious, but you give us absolutely no indication why he has selected cross-dressing as his experiment.

I'll take your word for it that this is a preamble. I hope when you continue this story you switch from "telling" us and start to "show". The above narrative lacks the sparkel to drag the reader into the story. The concept is excellent, but the implementation is dull. You need to appeal to the sense, add dialogue that shows us things about the various characters, add description of what is happening around him and where he's at, and make the characters more than one-dimensional.

The above 1,401 words should have been spooned out in something like 10,000 words.

Instead of a preamble, start the story with the first sentence and make that sentence a very strong hook.

"Mom," I said looking up from my fourth piece of Meatsa Pizza, my mouth watering over every morsel of oregano, "would it be okay if used your make-up and perfume this summer?"

Her mouth, eyes, and jaw went from expressing shock, to agony, to ectasy -- and then back to her patented mom-face. "Andy, is there something we need to talk about?"

While the story progresses, work in your exposition. If you engage the reader in your story all the holes in your plot will be forgiven, because they're more interested in seeing what happens next. The way you told it is like an outline, begging the reader to say "Aha, there's a logic problem.

TG readers are extremely willing to suspend their disbelief, but in exchange they want their senses absolutely assaulted.

Good luck. Make a few changes in your writing style and you'll be jumping tall buildings rather than considering them for ending your career.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

OK

Yeah, it may be a little far fetched but so what. I liked it. It was better than my life.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Re "better than my life"

Dear Hilltopper,

firstly, I am sorry to hear that your life is not so great just now. But, dear, why not write about it and post it on here (changing any details that give away who and where you are of course)? I think you would find it therapeutic to share your problems ("a problem shared is a problem halved" is a popular piece of old wisdom) and you know, difficult, problematic, unhappy lives do make the best stories. I feel pretty sure if you did this, you would soon feel a lot better. In fact, I feel so sure that I promise you it would improve afterwards.

Briar

Briar

Strange Summer

I do no like to criticize those authors who put stories out for us to enjoy.
You 'writers' of these stories have something we don't have which is creativity
and some big 'juevos' to be able to subject yourselves to criticism that I
personally could not tolerate. There are many stories I don't read because
they seem to take for over getting into what the story is about. But in your
case you seemed to have to gone to fast. I think your story needs a little
more background as to what is going on and you need to develop the characters
by their own actions and words. I have read Stephen Kings' books and in my
opinion all his stories are lacking, except for the development of his characters.
He develops his characters to the point where you come to know them and like
them. The characters become your fiends and no matter how bad the story is you
continue to read because your visiting your friends. Let me get to know and like
the characters of this story and I will read every chapter you write. Thank
you for this start.

Kaptin Nibbles

Strange Summer

I do no like to criticize those authors who put stories out for us to enjoy.
You 'writers' of these stories have something we don't have which is creativity
and some big 'juevos' to be able to subject yourselves to criticism that I
personally could not tolerate. There are many stories I don't read because
they seem to take for over getting into what the story is about. But in your
case you seemed to have to gone to fast. I think your story needs a little
more background as to what is going on and you need to develop the characters
by their own actions and words. I have read Stephen Kings' books and in my
opinion all his stories are lacking, except for the development of his characters.
He develops his characters to the point where you come to know them and like
them. The characters become your fiends and no matter how bad the story is you
continue to read because your visiting your friends. Let me get to know and like
the characters of this story and I will read every chapter you write. Thank
you for this start.

Kaptin Nibbles

So,

Extravagance's picture

what if the hormone treatment DOES turn out to be irreversible? Will Andy go to his endocrinologist and say:

"You assured me there was no possibility of such a thing ever occurring!"

Given the title, that was the first applicable line that came to me. = )

Catfolk Pride.PNG