A Double Birthday Surprise

Printer-friendly version

A Double Birthday Surprise

by WannabeGinger's Wife, Kerstin

We start with the text of a letter sent by a wife...........

Dear Transformation ladies!

Help me give my Husband a Birthday Surprise, please!

This letter is to introduce Karen who has been to you for one or two Changeaways in the past, so she knows what to expect! The reason for this letter, from an under-standing wife, is to give her a special birthday surprise — and it needs your help. So, please do your best — and enjoy the challenge!She knows nothing of the content of this letter but has promised to go along with anything you have been asked to do…… or can think of as extra!!!

We are planning a quiet "night in" for her birthday and, as her wife, it’s up to me to make it special! You can make it so.

The first surprise you can save until the end of a normal Changeaway that she knows about……. The second surprise? It is to be bigger than anything …..it will come at the end (She has NO idea….. she will leave you dressed!) and she won’t know that until you tell her she has to leave her boy clothes in the case. (Hide her case!!! … pretend it’s being put away for security… but don’t let her have it back until the moment she leaves!)

She will have come to London all prepared for a stay in your lovely surroundings. She will feel comfortable and at ease. She will have been shopping for a couple of items before arriving, so will hopefully be feeling quite girly.

The first surprise is that she should stay longer and have two "looks" done. Make her final "look" what you call the "Time of your life", I think you call it. That's how she'll finish up. At the time she's changing, please take her "guy gear" from her.... she won't be needing it. Put is away where she can't find it. I'll come with her to collect it in a day or two. But, please don't let her know it's being hidden!

As first look, please give her a really tarty look…. make her up to be the best hooker in town! Big Hair! (that’s our special fancy together). Make it the brightest lightest auburn wig that you have and, if you have one, one with blonde highlights too! Please take time over dressing her hair; it’s a very special part of her crossdressing and she should be indulged! Ask her lots about her favourite styles and colours and how she’s had her hair in the past…. and how much I love doing her hair ....as an understanding wife!!! Sadly, her hair’s not long enough to set today.

Make-up is important too and she can leave with this look about her face. Top and bottom lashes please, bold red false nails (that she loves and we only discovered how easy they are at her last Changeaway!!), lipstick to match (she’ll have brought a Dior long-lasting lipstick with her… us it only if it matches the nails)…… She will need loads of mascara and eyeshadow…. but a make her have a hooker’s looks, definitely not a drag queen!

I’m sure you’ll have some really sexy clothes for her. Last time she had a Change-away, she found a lovely clingy black lace top that accentuated her bust beautifully (I wasn’t with her but saw the photo!) even if it were a little large. That time, she did say that the tits she was given were just too big (I know…… nice problem to have!!!!) So, this time, please give her "B" cup breastforms…… She felt she was going to fall over with the bigger ones!

When dressing her, please make the basque as tight as you possibly can — she will ask you to make it so and is very used to several inches coming off her waist…… Aim for seven inches, please — start it 36" and aim for 29"…… More if you can. She will have a tape measure with her to check. (If it’s less, there’s a penalty for her: she has to wait a year to do this all over again… some penalty!) Obviously, she wants stockings and suspenders and a pair of lovely black evening shoes…… very "strappy" if you have the, to accentuate her ankles. I’ll leave it to you to decide what you put hookers into beyond the underwear.

Let her enjoy the Changeaway experience that she’s expecting… it will be all she’s hoped for up to this point. It has to be better than the four or five she’s done before though……. I’m relying on you to really get her into character as a girl……

She’s always been a bit reticent in the past and will have been quieter than she normally is around the home. She’s never gone for the tarty look before and if you mean Transformation as the name of the store, then please make her Transform into a real hooker for the day.

Make her act like she’s had a couple of large Gin & Tonics! Make her flirt! (She’s a lesbian when dressed, by the way!)

Then, remind her of the first (little) surprise…….. When she’s making moves towards getting changed, tell her she’s got enough time for staying for a second "look" — more everyday but very pretty please……. Leave the striking make-up on eeven if you feel a change of emphasis is needed. (We are going to be very flirty tonight!)

Dress her in the wig that she will have bought this morning - - - it’s her favourite long Pageboy style; sleek and smooth and turned softly under at the neck. Again, please fuss a lot over this; tell her how wonderful it will be and that it will suit her beautifully. Remind her that it must be her wife’s favourite style on her.

Dress her in a very attentive way please……. because, though she doesn’t know it……., she has to leave the store en femme and walk across a crowded Euston station to reach the car park where she will have left her car.

She has only gone out en femme once before… and that was after a make-up and change in Manchester. This time she has to go a lot further! Just watch the look in her, beautifully made-up, eyes when you tell her. You are not allowed to let her change back into boy clothes.

She will have been very much at ease in your lounge by now; she will be expecting to end the experience with a cleanse and a shower, going back to (petty undies beneath) boring male. You have to give her the confidence, after a shock, to go out there and cross that station concourse to reach her car.

The last thing you’ll need to do is have her choose a pair of shoes for the epic journey of a lifetime. Black, for sure, with lowish, maybe 2" heels; strappy look if you have them. Add the cost to the bill.

Tell her she's not getting changed back into her guy gear - you'll hide that so she can't find it anyway! Don't take any arguments...... push her out of the door if necessary!

Send her out, on her way home to me. We will have a wonderful night — you can imagine what two girls will get up to, can’t you!!!

----------------

Chapter 2

(Turn back time to Six hours earlier — at home).

No you've read the letter I wrote to the staff who'd be giving a special treat I had cooked up for Ginger's birthday — a half-day's experience - as "Karen" at a Transformation salon in London.

He (Ginger!)loves coming to my own salon to have his hair done, and often a manicure, but it does him good to have complete strangers work their magic on him on special occasions like a birthday.

It was birthday breakfast time and we had begun the morning with a customary early morning fuck. My surprise was in three envelopes waiting for him as we sat for breakfast. The outermost envelope contained my very special birthday card. Hand made and perfumed, it was covered in pink flowers and love hearts. I liked to make him feel girly on birthdays. His make-up was very light this morning, being a Saturday on which I was to go to work at my hairdressers' job in town. He had expected to stay at home and play girly until I got home… for another fuck! (or two!).

But no, the first surprise for him came in the second envelope — which he was allowed to read.

My second birthday card disclosed that his present was a ChangeAway session at the nearest Transformation store, in London. He would be spending the afternoon at the salon with a fantasy dressing session, make-up and manicure. He would have false eyelashes (which neither of us can fix to his eyes however hard we try!) as a special treat. A real whore's look would be his! Then, he would expect to shower and freshen up before dressing again as a guy for the trip home. He would then have to tell me all about the experience during the evening — after our third fuck of the day!

"Wow!, darling, you're honey — you know how much I've enjoyed the sessions I've done like this before…… It's a pity they have to end, really, I could always stay longer!"

"Well, I'll be at the salon all day and your hair looks lovely from the roller set we did on you yesterday, you could go into London dressed if you dared." I teased him, knowing that venturing into London would not be something he'd dare to do… it was one thing to come from home to my salon nearby, but into London? Not likely! Never mind, we talked about it and the thought that one day he might do that was planted in his mind.

Little did Ginger know the second surprise that would be found for "Karen" in the third envelope — the one he was not allowed to read!

"There's another envelope that you must NOT read, but give to the girl who welcomes you into the Transformation store. OK? Promise me!?"

I was firm with him….. The whole idea would be spoiled if he read the letter. It promised his total compliance.

Six hours later, the letter was presented and, as expected, he did go into London dressed as a guy for a change on a Saturday.

**************

The letter was read, and the contents acted upon. The "twist in the tail" was not disclosed! YET!

**************

(Four hours later — in the Transformation store).

"I think I'm ready to change now." Ginger (or in his femme name for the day, Karen) said. "I'll just go and undress and shower downstairs."

"Don't be in such a hurry, Karen", said an Assistant, Abi, who had done all of his make-up and really created the high-class whore character that "Karen" now showed off to such effect.

The high heels — higher than he had ever worn before — were really beginning to pain his calf muscles. The ultra-short skirt was clinging so tight to his butt that Karen struggled to keep his stocking tops from showing even when she/he was standing. The false tits that filled his D-cup bra were so heavy that he felt he would fall forwards at any minute.

His own auburn hair was covered in the wildest "big hair day" blonde wig that he had ever enjoyed! His eyes were half-closed — in a seductive gaze — weighed down by the mass of the false lashes, (top and bottom!) and five coats of mascara.

He was LOVING it!

"Sit down and take another coffee… please!", said Abi, continuing. "…. in fact, the letter insists that you do, because there's a little extra surprise for you from your lovely wife, Kerstin.

"What's that, then?" said Karen through his long-lasting ultra-shiny lipstick.

"Well, we can't find the key to your case that holds your clothes for changing. The letter says we have to send you home en femme. So, finish your coffee, stay as long as you like, but then... and off you go!"

"WHAT?????!!!!"

He immediately thought where the car was parked. Right over the other side of Euston station - one of London's busiest commuter stations…. and it was 5.45pm, albeit on Saturday…. but there would be shopping crowds, football crowds…….. people!!!!

----------------------

Chapter 3

Stunned silence prevailed while the enormity of the challenge was realized.

"But.......but...but....b...b...b.. I can't go out there like this…. This is fantasy! Women don't actually go out on the street like this….. not in broad daylight! I can't do it!!" Karen said in a panic that overwhelmed him/her.

His mind filled with what this meant — the trick that Kerstin had played upon him…….

"…… As I was saying……. On the contrary, my lady, …." interrupted Abi……. "You have no alternative because this is part of your treat. Kerstin wants you to stay here as long as you like - to gather your thoughts and to prepare yourself for a very different experience……"

Her faced showed that there was no chance of argument. "……..Like you've never experienced before. You can change your look as much as you want — and we'll help you… but Kerstin's made it so that you go out there dressed! She wants you home soon!"

He thought of where the car was parked. It might only be half a mile……. But…… Right over the other side of Euston station - one of London's busiest commuter stations…. and it was 5.45pm, albeit on Saturday…. but there would be shopping crowds, football crowds……… people!!!!

He looked in the mirror beside the reception desk where Abi stood. He looked like the most outrageous hooker that ever plied her trade on the street. The "big hair" had matched his wildest dream. The "fanny belt" of a skirt showed his stocking tops. The nipples on his false tits stuck up like hat pegs in a subterranean nightclub. His eyelashes were suddenly extra heavy.

"Kerstin says in her letter that you should be brave and 'go for it', as she says…. She knows you would have the most sexy look we could create for your Changeaway and fancies you coming home like that. She says she wants a good fucking with you looking just like that. She wants you to practise your walk in here before you go… we have to be the judges of how good that is…… You have to be Julia Roberts' Pretty Woman hooker as you leave here."

Silence. Karen was thinking. He/she couldn't concentrate. Conflicting thoughts rushed through his mind. This had been his fantasy……. Now he was confronted with turning it into a quite dangerous reality. He'd never wanted to flash his tits and thighs where people, particularly men, could see them….. This wasn't something he ever dreamed of, or wanted to do…. He wanted to get home…. Alright…. Kerstin wanted him home fully dressed…….. He'd love that… What a homecoming to look forward to……

There would be literally hundreds of people between him and his car — salvation, the chance to get away……. He cursed his wife and, almost immediately, thanked her…. This had taken some planning. It was her treat for him……….

He was aware that his cock was becoming harder again. He was aroused all afternoon, but had managed to keep things under control in that area…… He became aware that he was dying for a pee. That meant he was acutely aware that his was constrained by his corset, the lacy knickers and the suspenders and stockings…….. he had not peed whilst dressed before……. He needed to pee quite urgently. That too was arousing…… He had to pee as a woman……. He had to remove some clothes…….. He couldn't concentrate at all… He had to get down to the bathroom in the basement…..

He could say nothing to Abi. He turned and stepped down the stairs beside the reception desk, past the two rooms that housed the rails of clothes from which guys made their choice of clothes as a first step towards a day as a girl……. Past the lounge, where photos were take for keep-sakes. Then, to the changing rooms - where dreams began to come real - and the shower, where dreams were washed away.

No wonder women's toilets were always at the end of long queues…. He had so much clothing to remove so that his cock could be free to pee. He had to sit down to pee. He hitched his skirt up.

The corset was so tight, his cock could not spring free. He pulled "her" knickers to the side to expose herself. The tip showed below the tight band of lycra that stretched across her abdomen. It was "her" clitoris. She touched it lovingly and the urge to pee disappeared. She ran a crimson-painted fingernail across the tip and it swelled again. She was in a semi-conscious daze.

Twice more, the fingernail ran across the tip of his cock and her breathing became shallow and rapid……. "Oh, ooooooh, shit!", she breathed quietly as he began to cum, shooting a load of spunk over his fingernails and into the bowl. His hand was wet and, instinctively, he put the fingers into his lipsticked mouth, as any practised whore would do. His/her head fell back, allowing the highly-teased blonde hair to brush his shoulders.

He sat in his changing cubicle. His breath subsiding.

He no longer needed to pee. He needed to see himself in a mirror, to confirm the total and absolute — and wonderful — depravity of what he had just done. He would thank Kerstin in very special ways for making this possible, when he got home.

His breathing slowly recovered. As he looked in the mirror, he began to think that what Kerstin had intended should, indeed, take place. He should walk the walk across the station forecourt. He should parade his/her sexuality for anybody and everybody to see. And if it gave them a problem, well, it was their problem! And if it gave them pleasure, well, it was his pleasure too!

The skirt should, perhaps be a little longer…. and the hair need not be so wild…. but it should still be eye-turning………….. The rest could stay the same… the eyelashes, the stockings, the tits… oh, yes! the tits!!! He/she squeezed then and uplifted them, standing side-ways on to view him/herself in the mirror.

The urge to pee returned…. And he/she had to move quickly to avoid an accident. A flood of pee began almost the second he sat down. His hand strayed back to the tip of her cock and the flow ran through his fingers as he played with the fingernail again.

What a performance, he thought. Women have to put up with this every time they pee. He dried his hand and the delicate tissues of her cock. He was a she, was a he, was a she simultaneously. The dream continued……. But suddenly it was back to reality……

He had to decide how he was going to leave…. and how she was going to get home.

He had to steel himself for the experience to come. He needed Abi's help to moderate the whore that stared back from his image in the mirror….. She could not go out quite like that but a whore he had chosen to be and a whore she would be.

"Karen, let's get ready to boogie!", he said to the reflection of herself in the mirror.

She re-traced her tottering steps along the basement corridor to reach the steps and quickly climbed them…. she was getting good at climbing stair in these lovely high heels. The black patent leather straps clung to her ankles deliciously. The red red red nail polish screamed through the straps across her toes.

"Enjoy that?" Abi enquired, clearly indicating that much of what had happened downstairs had been visible on CCTV…..

"Well, there's no privacy really, is there?", Karen replied. "Now, I do need your help if I'm going to do what Kerstin has decided for me.", smiling with the broad lipsticky mouth that had a trace of his cum betraying the conclusion from his most recent orgasm.

What a slut!, he thought to him/herself.

"Good, you are going….. What a slut!", said Abi, in the nicest possible way….. "How may I help you then?"

"Well, I do need to have stunning hair, but this is for nights at home!", Karen said, pulling at the teased pile of back-combed curls. "Can you find me a long wig that can be styled in long soft curls and put in an up-do?"

"You mean in blonde?" Abi said, turning to the display of wigs that stretched away down the shop. "You mean like a Bet Lynch? A Julie Goodyear?"

"Well, if you could manage that, I would have to handle it, wouldn't I… now I've asked." Karen realised that what she was asking was very little less impactful than what was already on her head. It was too late. Abi was off down the shop, seizing a wig stand with a delicious fall of gold blonde hair that was at least two feet from crown to tip. "This one has a fringe to hide the hair line so we can really make you look good!" Abi cried.

"So be it." Karen breathed to herself. "I do have to have a longer skirt, because this one will give me pneumonia!", she laughed. Losing any recall of the other things she would change, she sat at the mirror where Abi took off the first crazy wig, revealing Karen's own auburn hair covered with a wig cap.

"I love the colour of your own hair." said Abi. "You must look stunning with it set."

"Thank you, honey…" she replied, "……It gives me… us… pleasure…… I do experiment with the colour from time to time. I'd like to grow it longer but that's a problem on my boy days."

"Nonsense!", Abi interrupted…. "You can wear your hair any way you want these days and I think you should go with your instincts. Damn whatever these 'people' think. If you're man enough to walk out of here dressed as a complete slut, you can handle living with female hair all the time. The 'people' will get used to it so quickly, you'll find they forget it's anything but the usual 'you' they see!"

"Do you have many customers who do that….. live as men with female hair?", she replied.

"Of course not……. It's a very select preference that many of our 'girls' couldn't share without a double dose of confidence every day and you can't, unfortunately, get that prescribed!…. But, if you're as confident as I think you are, like going out of here in a few minutes, I'm sure you would carry it off beautifully.".

Food for thought, Karen mused as Abi pulled the new wig over her head.

She held the front of the wig at her hair-line as the cap closed over the back of her head. Abi pinned the hair-piece into the wig cap and 'he' shook 'her' head to let it fall naturally over the shoulders. It felt like heaven.

The next fifteen minutes saw Abi gently slicing through the long fall of blonde tresses, selecting individual locks to create bold rolls of hair to build an up-do that would be sensational. the first layer covered the hair-line and the edges all round the wig itself. The second layer covered the rest of Karen's head and the third and fourth layers built up the height. She sat there mesmerized as the curls built up, one on top of the other, and the blonde hair glistened in the spotlight, its style creating lighter and darker shades.

She would still look like a whore crossing the station complex, but the confidence this hairstyle gave Karen was immeasurable. Abi refreshed her make-up and they both stood back to admire her image in the mirror.

"You'll be gone before they work out what hit 'em!" exclaimed Abi. "Come on, hitch up those tits and let's find you a skirt that doesn't show what you're really made of!"

"You really think so?……. I mean…… Would you go out like this?!" Karen said, staring at her reflection in the glass. "Would you… really?"

"No, of course not, because I'm not a whore…… I may be slutty when I feel like it, but I'm not for sale! This says 'for sale' in a BIG way!" Abi laughed. She could… it wasn't her that was going to mix with a thousand commuters and shoppers and football fans in a few minutes time.

"You just go for it girl! I'll be proud of you!"

"OK, where's that skirt…………. I fancy a long swirly one — maybe black with red around the trimmings, calf length to show off the shoes. There's one on the rail downstairs, I'm sure." Karen said, rocking her/his hips from side to side.

They descended again to the basement, into the room facing the stairs. The rails were full of quite tatty clothes but there it was…. a Spanish-influenced piece of couture. Just the right length, with an elasticated waist and a superb patent leather belt that would match the tarty strappy high heeled shoes he/she was already wearing.

Karen stripped off the little "pussy pelmet" of a skirt that she had worn until now - pausing to look into the full-length mirror as she stood there in heels, stockings, suspenders and corset. Her tits looked too big! she smiled and then she stepped into the Spanish gown.

She swirled her hips and the gown brushed against her stockinged legs.

"Beautiful!", Karen murmured. "Now, that's a high class whore if ever I saw one!", exclaimed Abi. "Now time's getting on…. it's well past six p.m. now……… You have to go and I have to close the store. There's no turning back now. Your bill is paid and Kerstin said to tell you again, she's waiting for you……. She's booked a visit from a whore who will fuck her senseless and you mustn't be late! Your first client!!!"

***********

Karen stood at the door of the Transformation store, looking at the plain brick wall of the station building opposite. A bus passed by and distracted her. How could she do this!??? She turned to walk to the right before crossing the road at the lights by the steps into the station.

The traffic light stayed resolutely at green for the traffic to pass. As she stood there, in all her whorey finery, several people, men and women, joined her waiting to cross the street.

None of them looked sideways but all had 'clocked' her for what she appeared to be….. A woman out to make an impact.

"Corrr, I'd like a handful of those…." came words that would be the first of many, spoken and unspoken before she reached the haven of her car, still half a mile away. She looked intensely at the source of the comment instantly…. and smiled a 'come here' sort of smile…… And two late-teenage boys shrank back into the small group of people surrounding them.

"No balls, eh?" Karen said pointedly, realizing that this was 'upping the game', maybe too quickly. Nobody else spoke and the lights changed to allow them all to cross the street. Karen set forth on her towering heels, striding Julia Roberts style towards the station steps. In her heels, she was taller than most of these people…. and with her hair piled four inches higher, she was definitely the tallest person on view. The sun shone through the piled-up hair like a beacon.

She reached the staircase and took each step individually, remembering not to try to take them two at a time as 'he' would have done if he were not wearing such heels!

He stopped after a few paces along the colonnade as he saw 'her' reflection in a plate glass window. Well, it was part whore, part Drag Queen, she had to admit……… Probably enough to scare the living daylights out of most if not all even red-blooded men. Which was good. He/she no more wanted attention from male passers-by than he/she wanted to be stopped by the Police for behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace…. a charge of which he/she was most certainly guilty!

The lashes which he wore were so thick with mascara, she found it difficult to focus on the image, just taking in the overall impression. If there were other girls on the street around here, she/he would soon be chased away from their 'pitches'.

The first store on the colonnade was the newsagents and book store. Full of people, most of whom had a good view of her as she walked past. Tempted, if only for a minute, Karen decided not to go inside. The car was closer now, though the car park was not in sight, and she wanted to get home to her wife…… or did Abi say, her client?!

"Gerrem'off!!!" "Show us yer knickers!!" "Lovely tits, darlin'…. Lemmie suck 'em for yer!"

Calls came from a small bunch of young men across the square into which she was walking……. A way to threaten any defenceless woman — safety in numbers, they must have thought.

"How much for a blow job??!" came an afterthought from one of them.

That was enough.

Karen changed course towards them. She wasn't about to put up with such insults. As she did so, the louts scattered, clearly realizing her intentions. Her glare transfixed one of them and he stopped as the others ran away. As she reached him, face-to-face, she pointed a lacquered nail right into his chest and said:

"Unless you're willing to put up, I suggest you shut up, little boy. Up against the wall, anytime, and if you're not ready now, come back when you're sober."

The young man ran after his friends without another word and Karen felt the stirrings of a hard-on inside his corset, so much power had been felt over the little worm. It was an experience in itself — and quite something to tell Kerstin when he/she got home.

"You tell 'em, girl!" she heard from behind her where, as she turned, she saw a 40-something woman of no particular beauty or presence.

"I eat boys like that for breakfast!" said Karen as she swept away across the front of the crowded station. Her eyes were focussed on the far side of the concourse where a stream of people were entering the station ticket office…… More than half way to the car.

The encounter with the louts who shouted had somehow invigorated her….. and made her feel more confident. As she walked, she found time to consider what she would be doing when she arrived home. Karen had said, hadn't she, shat she wanted a good fucking… That she wanted a visit from the whore that Karen was playing……… Well, if that was what she wanted, that's how this birthday surprise should end.

She stopped to look in the window of a hairdressers shop near to the end of the colonnade and just teased her hair a little, taking time to look inside to see just what the scene was…… Just like that of his wife's salon…….. A girl sat with her hair covered in layers and layers of foil …… she would be having highlights just like Karen enjoyed. Another was nearing completion of her style and the girl doing her hair was energetically back-combing to create a beehive in the blonde mass that was to hand. A young man with bright red hair sat at the reception desk and, when their eyes met, quickly looked away as if offended by Karen's aura of confidence and outrageous sexuality.

"I'll bet his bum is sore tonight.", thought Karen, knowing that the older man beside the boy was in command there. You didn't need to be a bloody expert in body language.

She reached the corner of the station building and was within sight of the car park signs across the street. His heart still pounding.

The confident exterior hid a crashing turmoil within. What was he doing?!!! Did he ever imagine doing this. How did Kerstin come up with this birthday surprise. Had he ever intimated that he would love to go out, like this, dressed as a hooker, in broad daylight, on the streets of London?!!!

He checked his purse. Her car keys were still there….

What a nightmare it could have been if he had left the bag at the salon, with his keys in it? The salon would be closed now. He would be on his/her own, without credit cards or cash……. or a phone. How would she get home… dressed as she was!???

A voice behind her startled her as she stood at the corner:

"Come here a minute…." A woman's voice.

Karen turned to see a quite sophisticated woman, mid-40s, sable blonde hair with highlights… attractive, dressed in white trousers and a bright orange top, obviously expensive, good shoes, nice heels, well made-up. She was standing only ten feet away. A man shrinking into the background stood perhaps ten feet behind her……. Clearly a couple. She spoke again:

"I said, come her a minute…. I need to talk to you…….."

Karen froze. This was an unexpected turn of events. She wanted to carry on towards the car park…… It was almost within sight. Who was this woman? Karen stood still. Why did she not do as instinct told her and go for the car park? Ignore this attractive woman……..

"How can I help?", she asked the woman…….. remembering to talk in quiet tones and not too much of a Minnie Mouse squeak!

"I have no need to ask what you do for a living….", the woman began, "….. so let me tell you straight away…… We would like you to provide us with, er, um, 'services' I think you would call them….. two of us, together…… We want you….. both of us want you…….."

"In what way?" Karen asked, purposely being obtuse, to give herself time to think.

"Sex, we want you for sex. Simple as that. You look just my cup of tea and my hubby likes to watch and maybe join in after a while……. If that's your sort of service. Nothing heavy. Nothing violent……. though he might end up being a little tied up….. if you know what I mean."

One minute, thought Karen, I'm thanking my lucky stars for having my car and home keys on me so I can get home…. and now I'm being propositioned by punters for a threesome!!! How did this happen?!! And what do I do????? Thoughts flashed through her mind as she felt pressed to answer……

"Not today, not tonight…….. I can't tonight.", she found herself saying. As she thought… fast!

"Do you live in London? I mean, I only do visiting…….."

"Yes, we live in Camden Town. Not far away, at all."

"Then, give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow. I promise……."

"But do you do what we want? Would you…. Could you?", the woman implored.

"Oh, dahling, in more ways than you know, I can do for you!", Karen exclaimed, teasing the woman — never mind the poor submissive male behind her. Her voice was suddenly "Lauren Bacall" in her prime of sexual conquest. Her lips pouted perfectly.

She actually found the woman quite attractive, quite exciting…. A woman so brazen as to ask a whore like her for a threesome, there on the station concourse, in broad daylight!

The woman smiled. She took a lipstick pencil from her handbag and tore a sheet from a little notebook, scribbling a series of numbers — clearly a mobile phone — and a two line address, before handing it to Karen and turning away with a brief "Make sure you call before 3pm"…… And she was gone! And he was gone too!

What a day this was turning into! Karen thought as she surveyed the alternatives……. Off to the car park…….. or stay here and take bookings!!!!! What a surprise she could deliver if they went through with meeting as a three……!!!!!

************

She decided that Kerstin had first call on her…….. She was her one and only lover……. And, of course, Kerstin had already booked her services for the return home…. as soon as possible….. And Karen was getting late! it was beginning to get dark and London isn't a place for a girl to be on the street dressed as Karen was! Anyway, she was on the promise of giving Kerstin a good fucking when she got home.

Her cock was straining within her corset and panties as she reached the car in the basement of the block opposite the station. She paused and let her hands slip down her body, feeling the soft fabric of her top and the wonderful folds of the swinging skirt, accentuating the feel of the underwear beneath. She felt the straps of her bra tugging, the suspenders pulling her stockings. Cross-dressing…. was it something so outrageous? Dangerous, maybe, in today's climate that treated her as a deviant.

Prejudice! She'd show them!

The thought of play-acting a woman's role as a whore, with a female client to please, endlessly, was a rich fantasy; one Karen couldn't wait to get home for enjoy. Her bollocks ached she was needing to cum so much! The feeling of 'being male' could not be lost entirely. She needed a wank.

She sat in the driving seat and turned the starter motor with the key……. She noticed the polish on her fingernails glinting in the half-light…….. She paused to look in the cosmetic mirror behind the sun visor above the windscreen. Close-up, she saw her eyes flash through the curtains of mascara and false eyelashes. She realized she would need to freshen her lipstick before getting home……. Why not do it now ……..to enjoy the taste on the drive home?!

She took the lipstick from her handbag and carefully traced the outline of her lips, coating first the top lip with two exaggerated sweeps, starting with the lipstick in the centre of her 'cupid's bow', first to the left, then to the right. Then, she covered the lower lip heavily, twice over before pursing her lips together and tasting the wonderful creamy consistency.

She was ready. The engine roared in the echoing of the basement as she headed for the ramp, and into the fast-arriving night. "Kerstin, here I come!", she said out loud! "It's still MY birthday!".

************

The street was quiet as she emerged into the fading daylight at the top of the slope rising from the darkness of the basement. Soon a traffic light at red held her up. Karen tapped her glorious red fingernails on the steering wheel. She looked down and felt compelled to run a finger over the fabric of her top where her 'tits' stretched the outline. The light turned green. The car moved into the traffic flow as she turned right, heading north towards Camden Town. Three lanes of cars and buses soon filtered into two as the road narrowed. Her concentration wavered.

For a split second.

It happened in a moment……..

The car on her right moved across too quickly. Into her path. The car to her left moved likewise, but to the right. Into her patch. The impacts were simultaneous. Though their speed was low, there was enough contact to cause damage to both front wings of her car.

The sounds were amplified. It seemed that all hell broke loose, when in fact, the damage was comparatively minor. She braked hard, thanking her foresight in removing the strappy heeled shoes and driving barefoot in the stockinged feet. Had she not, she thought, there was no telling where she would have ended.

As it was, she stopped quickly, as did the other two cars involved. She sat there, her mind blank for a moment, until she realized….. She would have to confront the situation, and the other drivers, and the people who gathered to watch at the roadside. She was still dressed….. quite outrageously…….. and would be there for all to see when she got out of the car. She would have to exchange her details with the others…. ….. Could she carry off the illusion behind which she was hiding her sex? Would they accept that she was a woman, albeit one out for "the kill"??!

She would soon know. As she sat there, the event unfolded fast. One of the other drivers was out of his car, already on the way round to check "she" was ok. Take care…. don't give away the secret, she thought to herself…… He mustn't know…………. She struggled to re-tie the straps of her shoes, taking time because the straps needed to be wound around her insteps and ankles. He hands trembled a little when she fumbled with the tiny buckles. They had to be tight.

"Are you alright??……. Are you hurt??……" he called through the glass, not really seeing her inside…… He knew it was a woman… he could see the hair! The towering curls, so blonde and so controlled and styled, gave no other impression. he peered deeper inside the car as she didn't answer. She could tell he was sensing that this was not just any ordinary woman! He could see the make-up was quite excessive for day-wear……. This was a tart ….. and not a bad looking one.

She felt like a tart…. Well, that's how she was presenting herself. Impressive. Fearing nothing that a male world could produce…. not even this. She decided to get out of the car. It had to be done, whatever he would think…….. She opened the door of the car. The other driver was arriving now, from the other side of the car. He, too, showed concern for "her"……… perhaps until he, too, saw the nature of the woman. She could cope.

She swung her legs out of the car, smoothing he hand over her skirt to avoid showing too much leg. She stood as she emerged and found herself fully four or five inches taller than this guy beside her. Add on the hair and she was maybe nine inches taller!

Play it cool. Minimize the time spent here. Get on. Get home, she thought.

"I'm really fine. You too? Let's check the damage. It's easy to put right….", Karen said, stepping past him towards the front of the car where the other driver waited.

"You ok?", he asked, looking her up and down, clearly thinking "what have we got here??!"

"Don't stare darling…. and close your mouth.", Karen said abruptly. Fucking men! All the same! Of course, she was alright…. for now.

The clack-clack of her heels emphasized that she was taking control of the situation. Her tits were proud, he arse was tight, this was one woman not to be messed with.

The traffic was beginning to build up in a jam behind the incident. She realized that, very soon, if it were not dealt with, there would be a policeman taking an interest — and she didn't need that. All too complicated and time-consuming….. and potentially embarrassing all round. Anyway, Kerstin was at home waiting for a fuck…….. She smiled.

"You have damage, both of you…", she said to the two male drivers. "…. You admit that the collision was your fault….. You do, don't you?……", she said in a more menacing voice…… "…You will give me your insurance information and contact details, and my insurance company will be in touch." End of story!… she hoped!

"Wait a minute…." said one male……

"Wait a minute my arse….. You do as you're told and do it now." Karen snarled at him.

He shrank back into insignificance.

Meekly, they wrote their names and details on pieces of paper and Karen felt she was through the trouble that could have ensued.

Then, "oh, fuck", she thought, she heard another voice: "What's going on 'ere, then?"

"P.C. Plod taking an interest!" she muttered under her breath. A copper had the mis-fortune to be passing and saw the small crowd gathering.

"Nothing to worry you about officer.", she said, trying to lower the temperature of the situation.

"Anybody injured? Any dispute about the cause?", the policeman asked…. doing his duty.

"No, no, no injuries and, yes, these two men admit what happened; they both came out of their lanes into my lane at the same time without looking……..", Karen summed up the situation.

"Driving without due care and attention, sounds like to me….." said P.C. Plod. "I'd better take all your details………. names and addresses please……………"

"Oh, shit, that's all we need……" muttered Karen. Disclosure! Discovery!

If she were discovered, and didn't handle this right, she could be 'done' for "Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace". Police don't understand that cross-dressing isn't a threatening behaviour!

"No, no, I didn't mean they were driving dangerously……." she retracted her comments from before……

"Nevertheless, young lady…………. " YOUNG LADY!!!!, Karen's jaw dropped! I've passed!

"…nevertheless, we can't have this sort of trouble…. What's your name and where d'you live? Let me see your driving licence. Then you're free to go." Her heart beat faster and faster.

She knew it….. Her full name…. beginning with 'Andrew' would give her away immediately….

"I'll write it all down for you…. You deal with these two and I'll give you it on paper……" Karen said, taking control once more….. indicating the other two drivers who had been silent until now.

"Alright, alright… let's 'ave your names and addresses.", said P.C. Plod, accepting the need to save time.

Karen got some paper from the car and wrote, quickly, giving her surname, first initial, A, and her address. She added Andrew's driving licence number…….. There was a 50% chance it would never be checked…. maybe less. She had to hope…. and even if they did, what could be the problem in a week's time when they contacted him/her……. So, there had been an accident. The other drivers accepted responsibility. He wasn't at fault. What did they mean, it was a woman driving his car… there must have been a mistake…. someone ticked the wrong box on a report…..

P.C. Plod fails again!

He took the paper from her……. There was no way she could give anything false…. The car was easily traced. And he took it……. conscious of the traffic chaos building up. She gave the same information to the two miserable males and received their details in return. They would go home and have to tell their partners that they had driven into a tart's car on the road… and all about her.

She wanted to get home to Kerstin…. quickly. She wanted to freshen herself up ready for the evening's role-playing. Her mind strayed to how she would treat Kerstin and the whore Kerstin was hoping to meet. She would ask for payment as soon as she arrived home……….

"Ok, you're at liberty to go on home now. You make sure you get the repairs done soon.", said P.C. Plod whose eyes, only now seemed to stray over Karen's body in amazement. Maybe he had never worked on the Vice Squad! He was clearly slavering all of a sudden……. Karen smiled coquettishly at him.

********

Kerstin opened the door after the bell had rung twice.

"Honey, what's kept y…….?, she began.

Karen put a crimson lacquered finger to her lips, indicating silence required.

" £100 an hour, honey, in case you're wondering……. May I come in?"

"Of course, I'm so sorry. ….. I've been expecting you!"

"… in advance, please, it's so distracting….." Karen continued.

"Of course, of course…… I thought we agreed  £500 for the night."

"We did indeed… and what a night it will be."

Kerstin showed Karen into the lounge room and picked up a bundle of  £50 notes from the side table. Karen took them and tucked them into the crease of her bra, between her tits…

Chapter 4

"I'm yours for the night, to do with as you please… or to have me do what you please. There's no rush, so how about a Martini? — their favourite "having sex" cocktail, Andrew/Karen knew would get Kerstin's juices flowing.

(There was no need, Kerstin had been giving herself a really gentle, slow, in-anticipation, fondle between her thighs for the previous half-hour.

"Wonderful, my favourite….." breathed Kerstin, standing at the place where the drinks were to hand. "Ice and a slice?", she enquired.

"Mmmm, tangy….. like your pussy I should imagine.", said Karen in her Lauren Bacall voice.

She moved toward Kerstin to take the drink when it was offered but immediately put is down and took his wife in his arms, his lipstick smelling strongly as he moved his lips towards hers. He kicked his lips, to preserve the colour and add shine.

Kerstin looked up into the eyes of this fabulous faux female — a being she had created for the night.

It was she who had prepared the ground. She had booked Andrew for a half-day's Changeaway session in town. It was she who had kept secret from 'her' the plan to prevent him from leaving the salon back in his boy clothes… to keep him en femme for the night. To make him up and dress him as he chose…. knowing that he would go for the most slutty look imaginable. So be it. He would — and did - find 'herself' out on the street looking that way. Having to get home… or at least to get to his car, dressed as a total hooker.

Just the hooker who stood here holding her in 'his' arms.

He was a she was a he was a she… all day!

She wanted gentle, loving, lesbian sex with this woman who, she knew for sure, knew everything about her body and how to please her. She also wanted to be fucked senseless by the same person, the man who stood holding her in his/her arms.

His lips were close. Kerstin couldn't close her eyes like she usually did when they kissed. She had to keep looking into those darkly-shaded eyes. She marvelled at the lashes, so heavy with mascara.

She buried her lips into his. Never mind the mess it would make of his lipstick, however long-lasting it should have been. The kiss was deep and long-lasting. Their tongues entwined and she eventually closed her eyes, losing herself in the fantasy of being taken by this woman.

He, by this stage, was delighted with the home-coming and the way his hooker-persona was being received. He was pleased that he had insisted on a change of hairstyle before leaving the salon. The wild blonde cloud of back-combed curls that had been there all afternoon was best replaced. The huge pile of blonde rolls was kind-if top-heavy and kept reminding Karen of its presence.

She was pleased with the make-up, no matter how excessively slutty it was…. This was the role for tonight and it needed "in yer face", almost theatrical make-up. He was loving the feel of the tight corset beneath his clothes, the stretch of the suspenders and the closeness of the stockings. Luxury!! The skirt, too, wafted across his stockinged skin. Like a feather. Like a fingertip on a clitoris….. It was heaven. He was pleased with the shoes, too, that gave the height advantage that he was unused to. He, Karen,. was taller than Kerstin for the first time.

Kerstin's hand sought to find his cock but to no avail. It was tightly constrained within the corset and the knickers. She would have to wait.

Karen's fire was rising in her crotch, tight as everything there was bound. She wanted Kerstin and she wanted her …. now! But she would have to wait for her cock to be used. The fire in her head caught her by surprise. She literally tore at Kerstin's silken blouse. Buttons flew everywhere and the final one tore the material. Kerstin's bra was exposed and in a flash, her tits were too. The bra was torn from her, and Karen's lips closed in on the nipples, already hard with lust.

"Oh, yessssssss………" Kerstin growled.

His wife knew now that she was being taken, quite literally, in a direction that she couldn't stop. He would have her in ecstasy within moments. Karen pushed her to lie on the couch, falling to her knees in front of Kerstin's wide-apart legs. Kneeling on the floor, she pulled at her wife's knickers with as much force as she could ….and they yielded. Kerstin's fanny was revealed, with its wet labia imploring her to dive in. Karen knew that he, himself, was close to cumming…. without his cock ever being seen!

He dived in with his lipstick-laden mouth and finished Kerstin off in a salvo of orgasms; she let herself cum and cum again, and again.

Karen, still fully-clothed realized that there was no escape. Her cock was too far gone to hold back the inevitable orgasm that filled his knickers with juice. Kerstin knew at once that she had to lick his clothed groin to get the taste of his spunk. She threw him off balance as she rose from the couch and he fell sideways, giving her the chance to dive under the shimmering skirt…. to devour him/her. Lesbian sex? well, it might well have been.

No words were spoken during all this time.

There was no need. Each sensed the needs of the other with ease. And they lay back, out-of-breath but nowhere near exhausted.

"You bitch!…" exclaimed Kertsin…….. pausing for breath. "You can do that anytime."

"Your call……. but what now?" Those Martinis are going cold! Her husband laughed.

"I want the fucker….", 'her' wife exclaimed. "…and I have a surprise for you later!"

"Where is it?.. and what's the surprise???, Karen demanded.

"Not telling….. It's a surprise! You'll find out soon enough anyway. But the fucker is in the bedroom, ready, just on the bedside table." She said, referring to the ever-faithful dildo that they enjoyed together almost every night. Hand-held, it gave seven inches of delight when sucked, licked, near-swallowed, used to stroke, and inserted into, Kerstin's vagina.

Karen rose to her feet with difficulty. Standing in those heels was not easy. Climbing the stairs in a hurry to get the fucker was going to take time….. "Hurry and you could break your neck, my lover." said Kerstin, her Martini held in one hand and her fingers from the other exploring her cunt. "…. But don't be long!!!"

Karen walked towards the stairs, his stiletto heels holding him back a little. He turned and looked at his wife and said "You have got all night, haven't you?!"

He climbed the staircase, looking over his shoulder a couple of times, to see Kerstin furiously exploring her fanny with her eyes closed and her head thrown back on the couch. If his cock were not hidden away, he would go back down there and shag her, hard, for the next hour!!! But, no, it was not to be. He was a she for the night… or until Kerstin's fancy turned to being fucked.

He reached their bedroom and entered, immediately seeing a wonderful new negligee and dressing gown set laid out on the bed. Was this the surprise? Now, where was the fucker???

There it lay, beside her pillow. It was ready for the night's enjoyment. Karen grasped it with her right hand and it only just closed around the girth — his hand palm measured seven inches, he knew that — and it was seven inches long. Many times, it had been inside Kerstin, only remaining to be seen in outline between her labia. What a great piece of design! Its surface was covered in simulated veins and its tip perfectly formed in the shape of a cock, with skin folds around the sides. Beautiful to suck — as he had many times. Beautiful to push deep inside her.

Karen couldn't wait to get back down there to use it on his wife's pussy.

He noticed a collar on the table beside his side of the bed…. a black leather, studded collar. Was that the surprise? Indeed not. He had worn that many times. It seemed to go very well with his female clothes just now, so he paused to fasten its strong buckle behind his throat. He tightened it just enough. (If she wanted, it would go another step tighter later). With his/her blonde hair high up on his head, his neck needed some adornment. The start had been with him/her the dominant one…. This would fit with that. Maybe later, Kerstin would be the dominant one……

Back downstairs, with fucker in hand, Karen made 'her' entrance into the living room where Kerstin still lay, ….wanking herself.

"Try this, honey." said Karen, first licking, then sucking the dildo before handing it to Kerstin. "Get it right inside you and I'll drive you wild with my tongue. Which is what she did. As her wife squeezed hard on the fucker within her, Karen licked and teased and sucked her labia until the juices ran down her face. At one stage, Karen thought his wife had peed she was so excited. Simply, she had cum and ejaculated…. a rare experience for both of them.

Drinking deeply, Karen eventually rose for breath and said "Delicous!!!!!"

They rested once more……… perhaps aware that the whole night lay ahead of them and they could not carry on at this pace. Kerstin went to 'freshen up' while her husband refreshed his make-up and gave thought to the pace of the evening.

There would be time for both of them to 'be on top' but the way it was going, Kerstin was playing the 'femme' role between the two women. He had to engineer a change in direction — perhaps an hour or two later- when she would become the dominant one and take over. He decided that the next step would be for him/her to undress his/her wife…… Total control…. Kerstin would not be allowed to move or say a word. Unless she stopped him, Karen would take his wife's clothing down to nothing while he, until told otherwise, would remain in his hooker's gear.

He wondered whether to loosen his hair — the rolls of curls were holding together very well — No, it would be a shame, just yet at least. There would be time for things to loosen up all round…... Then, and only then, would he change his/her beautiful coiffure.

Kerstin stood in the bathroom. Thinking. What would the client of a hooker, who had her to themselves at home for a whole night, be planning? As she splashed water on her face, lightly, she sensed she should not change what she had decided earlier, before her husband, "Karen" the hooker, got home.

She had intended to tease his palate with aperitifs and appetizers before going out for a birthday dinner. The pre-dinner, homecoming shagging had gone beautifully. Now it was time for a change of pace.

A stand-off seemed inevitable…… Karen intending to undress Kerstin, without argument. Kerstin intending to take Karen out for dinner after pre-dinner nibbles!

********

The nibbles won!

Of course, they should have. Kerstin was the client. Karen was the hired hooker; hired to do what the client wanted. Kerstin should have the choice. What she wanted…… she got, tonight!

So, they did finish their Martinis. Karen's undressing of his wife would have to wait. With the Martinis, they tasted many different what-post-people-would-call canapés. prawn crackers, smoked salmon with horseradish, oysters grilled with parmesan, olives stuffed with anchovy and goat's cheese brulée. All washed down with crisp Italian Pinot Grigio/Garganega blend.

"Take care with your lipstick, darling.", said the wife.

"I'd rather be eating you than these!", said her hooker.

"We're eating out!", she retorted, grabbing her coat and pulling the whore towards the door.

"Whoa! Let me fix my face and have a pee first." Karen was dying for a pee, having not been since changing into her gear at the salon, some six hours previously.

He/she took a few moments to compose "her"self and, in particular, re-arrange her cock and bollocks that, by then, were suffering from hours of constraint. She then fixed her make-up and took a close look at herself in the mirror. Out loud, she said to herself:

"You can do this, girl. You've been out in the street. You've seen off a punter and got her name for a call. You've seen off two male drivers and a copper who was getting too inquisitive. And, you've seen off the crowd that gathered to look at you. You've passed as a whore. You can go to a local restaurant. Whatever happens…. be yourself!"

The mirror didn't answer.

Back in the hallway, she asked her wife: "Where are we going?"

"Just across the square and into the High Street. I fancy a Chinese tonight. Lots of spice…. to go with my spicy partner!", said Kerstin, pausing briefly. "You have to flirt with me…seriously ……And let me just say, you have to be prepared for other surprises. Whatever I do or say to you in the restaurant……" — she clearly had a plan - ………"………, whatever, you mustn't take it that I'm cross with you. I may appear so, but I won't be… You wait and see!"

Whatever could she mean? What could possibly happen to make sense of that? Karen wondered.

They walked across the garden square in front of the house and into the main street where there were several shops and restaurants. The Chinese, where they were both well known, was crowded with early-evening diners. Karen thought and said: "What if I'm recognized?" to herself.

They were shown to a table that they had used many times — quite central to the restaurant, in full view of most tables. The waitress, Li-Ann, recognized Kerstin and said:

"Where your husband tonight….. You here with girlfriend?"

"Exactly." said Kerstin in reply…. though, she thought, this was some "girlfriend" to be seen with. She thought: "My sex toy, more like!".

They ordered two Tiger beers and studied the menu. Easy-peasy: "A Set Meal for Two…… and more beers in a minute." Kerstin ordered confidently, while Karen viewed the diners surrounding them. No other whores out with their punters, then! Mostly couples having a weekend dinner quietly. Nobody he knew was there, which was a relief. He found his heart pounding again. The fear of recognition… of discovery!

In a slow and uncontrollable way, Andrew's mind wandered. He was suddenly conscious of being a man in women's clothes, sitting in a crowded restaurant on a Saturday evening.

What was he doing there?! Couldn't he control what was now an urge to dress this way?

What would all these people be thinking? Some must suspect his identity.

What's Kerstin thinking right now?

Does she really enjoy what we are doing or will it blow up in my face and she leaves me?

How can I separate my weekday 'me' from my weekend 'her'?

The thought of being exposed… tonight… It was a real possibility………

Fuck it, my cock hurts it's so tangled up in that corset!

Wouldn't it be great to have real tits!

What if I get to like this too much……and I'm not content with just weekends?

How much further will everyday changes, to my hair and skin, go before………

What if Kerstin finds another woman?!!!

There was  £500 in cash nestled between her tits…

…… What if the woman at the station would pay that much?

His thoughts were over in a second and the waitress was at his shoulder. Their meal had arrived… mixed starters and Duck with pancakes. Delicious. Karen's favourites.

He/she remembered then… he had to flirt with his wife….. Better begin……..

"Buon appetito, or whatever they say in Hong Kong. Here's to a long night!", he whispered.

He rolled a duck pancake and added the Hoi Sin sauce, pausing to dip the end in a chilli sauce that he loved……. Then he put the roll into his lipstick-laden mouth whilst narrowing his eyes almost to closure between the lashes. "Mmmmmmmmm….", he murmured, licking his lips after each bite. "Thank you for a wonderful treat, earlier, letting me do that…..", he whispered.

His/her wife sparkled at the words. Her eyes became brighter and her lips moistened. "You have no need to thank me…. It's me who had the most wonderful experience of her life! Girls really can have more fun together."

Conversation was quiet between them and subtle themes ran through what they said. Not loud enough for anyone else to hear, despite the closeness of the tables.

Their main course was delayed because the kitchen was so busy.

Kerstin's hand reached out across the table and, in a private gesture of the greatest intimacy, she ran her fingers over Andrew's hand. To a casual observer, it would have been simple between wife and husband. But these tow didn't look like…. could not be…… wife and husband. They were two women……

To anyone taking close interest….. and nobody was………. She was teasing this other woman…. overtly….. sexually.

Karen's eyes widened, her pupils dilated, reflecting the dark surrounds created by the lashes and mascara.

Without warning, Kerstin slapped his face with her right hand. Hard.

*********

Why???!!!, he thought to himself..... Why????!

"How dare you!", she near-shouted… loud enough for the restaurant to hush in a second and for forty pairs of eyes to turn in their direction… in Karen's direction!

That was enough…… Speechless, Karen was shocked but instantly recalled her wife's words: "Be prepared for other surprises…."

Her face glowed where the slap had landed on her cheek. This was designed to test her composure to the limit. Eyeballs drilled into 'her' from every direction. Kerstin sat there with a smirk on her face as if to say "Get out of that!" but she said, more quietly, but audibly….. "Get the bill. We're leaving."

Two women having an argument, or trading insults? One, a conventional (!!??) businesswoman, the other clearly a tart on her night off……. No men in sight!

Kerstin looked towards the window and Karen signalled to the waitress for the bill. It was left to her to apologize for the cancelled meal. She was still in shock but having to cope with the exposure to the surrounding room. People had begun to talk, almost all in hushed voices, clearly speculating about who these tow were and what was the slap all about?!

This was his birthday… some bloody surprise that was!!!

No matter, they had to leave and leave soon. …… Perhaps he should have some fun on the way?

To the couple — complete strangers - on the next table, he said "Surprise, surprise!" in his normal male voice. Deliberate give-away. They both flushed with embarrassment.

On her way out of the restaurant, Karen made her walk into a most exaggerated, almost cat-walk performance. Following Kerstin's lead, her arse swung from side to side as her hips swayed and her feet stepped one in front of the other. Unlike catwalk models, her tits were prominent and made a beautiful impression. Those dark eyes flashed at anyone who dared to stare!

She was loving every minute of the attention she was getting. None of these dummies would know what she was getting when she got home in a few minutes' time. Sex. But not of the nature of the sex that they professed to 'enjoy'. Not just normal sex. Not conventional sex. By any stretch of the imagination, they were going home for "push the boundaries" sex, with eachother's love assured without doubt.

He/she threw some cash into the hand of the little Chinese girl at the reception desk who could only stand and stare in total incomprehension. "See you again?", she said instinctively.

As they entered the street, Karen exclaimed: "You needn't have hit me so hard!!"

"Nonsense, baby. It needed the impact in more ways than one. I'd love to know what they all thought you had said to me…….. That was cute, talking the way you did to the couple next to us though. That'll have given them food for thought!", Kerstin replied.

They faced eachother and kissed, passionately, their lipsticks merging together. They turned and crossed the street, reaching the corner of the square across which they moved with increasing speed — as fast as Karen's heels would allow!

"And you didn't let me flirt for long enough! I was looking forward to that part!" Karen mused.

As they neared home, with few words passing between them, Karen thought of her plan before they left — to take control and take Kerstin's clothes from her, piece by piece. If she got the chance, she would do this. but would she…. get the chance? It did depend on what her 'client' had in mind.

The most significant feeling she experienced walking in the early evening air was that of the perilous nature of stiletto heels. She had mastered them with comparative ease but, as they walked, she marvelled at the poise she felt just because she had done so, It gave her much more confidence as a woman, to be in command of those heels! The swish of her skirt made her feel extra feminine now…. as aggressively as she was dressed and made-up.

As they reached the front door, all the choices had to be made. They were Kerstin's choices. 'He' was at her mercy. She had 'paid' for his/her services for the whole night! The play-acting had to continue unabated.

"Will you get ready to fuck me when we are upstairs?" Kerstin asked. "I need you inside me."

"Sorry, no can do, lover. Not dressed this way. You have to have the fucker again……."

"In that case, I've changed my mind. Go in and wait for me in the bedroom. I promised you surprises and you're about to get the next one!"

"Get your top and skirt off and open the gusset of the corset. Leave the stockings and suspenders and your darling heels on! Stand there and wait for me… and do exactly as you are told when I join you! No messing!" Kerstin grew in her dominant attitude. Her whore did as she/he was told.

***********

When Kerstin entered the room her hands were behind her back, carrying something that Karen couldn't see. Andrew had taken off the outer clothes as she had been told to do.

She, obviously, looked like a woman who was ready for sex………. except that her corset no longer held her cock in hiding. Although not hard, she was evidently "interested". Her manhood clearly would not be forced back into its daytime prison.

"Close your eyes!"

Kerstin revelled in the control she now held over her whore.

She herself was now dressed in fabulous lingerie that flowed in the most feminine way — a pretty baby-doll top and a floaty gown to cover her. Except that the gown wasn't tied. It hung loose about her legs and, at the parting of her thighs revealed a life-like cock……. not a strap-on, a very life-like penis made in soft skin-like material……… It had no means of support. It was "hers" —

……..and it looked ready for sex……….

"You can open your eyes now."

Karen was stunned….. This was, indeed, an unexpected surprise! Kerstin has a penis of her own! It was mesmerizing. She couldn't take her eyes off it…… How??! Then he realized. Kerstin's cock was one part of a double-dildo. She was clearly filled by the other half. It looked delicious, but scary!!!! What had she in mind to do with that!? How much does something so life-like cost?

He had never fancied penetrative sex — well, penetrating anyone but Kerstin - in the time he had been dressing. Indeed, he had never fancied anything to do with male anatomy……. "I'm so deeply heterosexual" he had said to himself almost every day.. and certainly on the days when he was dressing in his bra and knickers and stockings and heels… He thought the same again in that instant. "I'm a guy……!"

"What do you have in mind for that, my lover?", he asked, in his Lauren Bacall drawl.

"I have in mind that you will give me the best blow-job a girl ever had. Now do it… and do it NOW!"

As Karen knelt to do as she was bidden, Kerstin closed the folds of the dressing gown around his shoulders and stroked the back of his neck, below where the mountain of blonde curls remained intact. She caressed the hair with her fingernails, pausing at each roll of hair to feel its change of direction, swirl-upon-swirl……… A Karen's mouth closed around his wife's cock, he forgot all about being penetrated himself. His tongue strayed towards her labia and the beautiful button that her clitoris made.

***********

Satisfied, for now, Kerstin laid back on the pillow in a wonderful post-orgasmic haze. She had no thoughts in her mind except that of ecstasy …… continuing ecstasy. How good it is when a woman knows how to please a woman. No man could really be expected to do that so well… And yet, her man had done so. OK, it took feminising him to this extent, for many weekends in succession, but 'he' had done it for her…… He had always been good in oral sex, but tonight he was passing all previous treats that he had given her…… So what if he now enjoyed dressing so much. It's a free country, she thought. It's really like loving another woman.

He's got right inside my head…… It's just as if he knows how he would want to be caressed if he were a woman himself…… by another woman…… He really is a lesbian, and a very sensitive one too. What luxury!

Karen lay holding her in a close cuddle, Kerstin's face snuggled up against her husband's "tits". Their breathing had become synchronous. Eyes closed, each was aware of the other's comfort with the way they were, and what they had been doing. Karen's cock was still semi-erect. He/she had yet to cum whereas Kerstin was exhausted she had cum so many times.

Not yet satisfied, laying there holding his wife in his/her arms, still dressed in sexy underwear, shoes now discarded but stockings and suspenders still in place, Karen….. or Andrew…. thought at last…… "It's my birthday….. I know I've had surprises…… And the day at the salon was a wonderful present……. And the evening has been planned superbly…. But I'm still wanting a fuck……… I wondered if I was going to get fucked with her cock but that seems not to be the idea…… thankfully!…… But what's next for me?" he said to himself.

He need not have worried……. or felt so frustrated. Kerstin had ideas forming in her head — it was long past their usual sleeping time but both were awake if not highly alert. She concluded a plan that would make his toes curl!!!!

"Your turn now.", she said. "Come over here with me, come on… we're going upstairs." as she led Andrew to the foot of the stairs where she paused and kissed him fully on the mouth and forced her tongue deep into his throat.

At the top of the stairs she told him to go into the bedroom and sit at the dressing table while she freshened her own make-up in the bathroom. As he sat, he studied himself in the mirror. Had he really been that woman in the restaurant? It was like it was someone else who got slapped.

Kerstin re-appeared and stood behind Karen. Without a word, she began to remove one of the folds of brilliant blonde hair at the top of Karen's head. She gently un-pinned the curl and unrolled it, reaching his shoulder at its fullest length. "Mmmmmm, this has potential……", Kerstin murmured.

"What are you doing??" asked her husband. "A lot of work went into that, as if you didn't know." He appeared concerned. "I'm not ready to lose that yet." As he had sat down in the chair, his cock had come fully out from the corset that still constrained his waist. It begged to be wanked…… But his concerns needed to be answered.

"Don't you worry darling, it'll be better even than it was when I've finished. I've done comb-outs all my life and I've never failed yet. And, when I'm done up here, I'll take care of you down there!"

With increasing speed, Kerstin's hands worked un her husband's complex coiffure. His own auburn hair was still hidden beneath the wig on which she was working. His hair would be re-styled tomorrow. He had chosen to be a blonde for his birthday and a blonde he would remain.

She kept the individual curls separate as she unwound them, planning to re-use their structure in the style that was developing in her head. The 'tower' had gone. A 'barnet' was coming!

Kerstin remembered his admiration of a style that was worn many times by the Sixties Diva, Dusty. All highly back-combed and smooth across the top but framed all over the back and sides with teased blonde curls that were each the size of her tiny hands. Back-combing began and seemed never to end. As each curl was thrashed into submission, it was then gently shaped and pinned into place. Each one laid upon the previous one, then eventual crown was six inches high and the sides were six inches proud of his profile.

What a stunning creation! It had taken a whole can of lacquer, it seemed, and Karen was blown away by it.

"It's fabulous, darling….. and so much better because it's your creation!"

"You wait……" said his wife as she came round front to face him and admire her own handiwork. That done, she sank to her knees between his stockinged legs and began to trace a path with her tongue towards the cock that stood proud from the corset. She took Karen's penis in her mouth and very gently nibbled its head.

The response was immediate. Harder now than before, a drop of pre-cum juices emerged for Kerstin to devour. She slipped her husband's cock into her mouth again and got to work in the best way a submissive woman might do with a man. He held her head with his lacquered fingers and relaxed as she did her stuff.

It was no surprise that he would cum only a few minutes later…… No regrets about that. No need to prolong the pleasure. It would be, and was, repeated later. She drank his spunk deeply and then returned to his face where she would share it with him in a deep and luxurious salty kiss.

Now he was satisfied, and a wave of tiredness swept over both of them…… The night was getting shorted and they would soon be needing to wake for the coming day….. And they had yet to sleep!

"You'll need a hair net if you want to sleep with it like that, but you could just go back to being you, with your own hair, if you like…."

"Tomorrow….. tomorrow is another day. Thank you for this wonderful birthday!" Karen breathed before falling to sleep in Kerstin's arms.

AND THAT WAS THE END OF THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE(S)!!

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Definitely

Definitely a fantasy f**k story. Not too bad considering it's not my cup of tea. You did forget your character's name after the first few paragraphs, from "Ginger" to "Karen"? With no explanation. Maybe you should edit for story continuity.
CaroL

CaroL

apologies to all readers...... unclear, it was

You'll read a little line in chapter 2 that does explain the inexplicable.. but it reads:

Ginger (or in his femme name for the day, Karen)

"She" is called Ginger all day, everyday by her - whether boy or girl. "She" is Karen" this day as it's a special "be different" day!

Sorry if there are other places where it gets confused....i've always admitted, I'm no copy editor... Any volunteers??

Love
Ginger xx

Interesting...

Both seemed to enjoy it, and Kerstin seemed to be expecting Karen to come home looking like that, despite her letter seemingly asking for a different look:

Requested:
So, this time, please give her "B" cup breastforms
Dress her in the wig that she will have bought this morning
Dress her in a very attentive way please
Black, for sure, with lowish, maybe 2" heels;

Given:
The false tits that filled his D-cup bra
"Kerstin says in her letter that you should be brave and 'go for it', as she says…. She knows you would have the most sexy look we could create for your Changeaway and fancies you coming home like that."
Abi was off down the shop, seizing a wig stand with a delicious fall of gold blonde hair that was at least two feet from crown to tip.
The high heels – higher than he had ever worn before...Karen set forth on her towering heels,

-oOo-
Meanwhile, it could be fun speculating on "what happens next" - although not stated, Friday would be a logical day for the story to be set, as it would have been relatively easy for Andrew to book a day off work, there'd still be mad commuters around, and there's the weekend ahead to recover and eventually return to masculinity. Of course, the following day Andrew and Kerstin will probably have to work out a strategy for dealing with the police / insurers. And in the long term, does Andrew remain opting for 'daring' looks when dressing to add 'spice' to the relationship, or will he experiment with more conservative looks?

Obviously there's no need for Ginger to reply or for a sequel to be written, but the great thing about open-ended stories like this is it allows plenty of room for random speculation like that above!
 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

A Loving wife

RAMI

What a loving gift from a devoted content and happy wife to her husband/girlfriend/part time whore. This couple is truly in love. hey accept each other for what they are.

Rami

RAMI

I enjoyed the story after a while

The letters were I felt confusing, however after a while got the drift and enjoyed the rest.

I wouldn't mind having that sort of surprise birthday, without the car accident!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

editing.. oh dear!

Sorry for the confusion girls! I kniow there are some discrepancies in the story but

if the tits were confusing...... there was a reason.....

(quote...) That time, she did say that the tits she was given were just too big (I know…… nice problem to have!!!!) So, this time, please give her "B" cup breastforms…… She felt she was going to fall over with the bigger ones!

The look turned out for him to be a hooker - think Julia Roberts..... rather than 'pretty, pretty' but the dream lives on! Hope you like (most of0 it!

Ginger xx

R-R-R-O-O-W-W-R-R-R-R!

joannebarbarella's picture

Sssoooo Sexy. What fun, but I wonder if Karen can go back to being Andrew/Ginger. I'd love to know if she went to visit the couple in Camden Town. The start of a new career perhaps?

Hugs

Joanne

Just re read it after 10 months!

Good story still.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

The stuff that dreams are made of...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Ginger,

You've done it again! To have a wife so accepting would be my dream. Oh, and let me come right out and say it: The sex was great!

Please Ma'am, may I have more?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!