TransBike-Megan's Wish

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Megan's Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:When a Trans-Woman who has posted her first story meets another author on her way to a concert, her doubt about magic causes events to happen to make her believe in the magic of wishes.

Megan was getting lonely she had just posted her latest chapter and was reading stories when her phone rang, "Hello? Megan here."

"Megan this is Carl. You OK Baby?"

Megan sighed as she hit the speakerphone button, "Yes, but I'm a bit sad, though," she admitted.

"Why? You're one hot babe!"

"But Carl, you know that I wasn't born a girl,,,,"

"I know that, but you are all woman to me."

She began to cry as she felt his undying love come through to her, "But, [sob] I can't give you a child. [sniff, sniff] Can't you see that growing a child in my belly is what I want?"

"I know, Megan. And I also know about your story that you're writing."

"So? What does THAT have to do with anything?"

"I've also been there and have read a few of the stories, too."

"YOU HAVE?"

"Yes, doing anything, today?"

"Just going to the mall."

"Take care."

"I will."

After hanging up, Megan got ready for her meeting with Stanley. She was in his city, she'd won a contest for Miley Cyrus Concert tickets at the Boutwell Auditorium and when she'd told him, he volunteered to be her guide while she visited the city.

Megan freshened up and donned her red bra and panty set and taupe pantyhose to go with her denim skirt and red blouse and sandals, knowing that she could trust him to be a gentleman.

As she entered the lobby, she heard her name being called out, "HEY MEGAN."

She saw her friend wearing jeans, a polo shirt and denim jacket waving to her, "Stan, I thought that we were meeting in Logan's next door."

"Well, you said that you love seafood, so I thought that you'd like Red Lobster or Golden Corral."

"Golden Corral?"

"It's a buffet with a selection of seafood."

"Well, considering that I've been walking a lot, lately, the buffet, please."

"Sure, if you're sure that you won't put on weight," he chuckled.

"You're one to talk with YOUR belly!" I declared as I pointed at his girth.

"Well, I guess that I had that coming. You look great, Megan."

"Thanks, you too."

We got into his Jeep and took off for Golden Corral while Miley Cyrus was playing on his stereo, "You seem to be troubled."

"Just having to come up with new story ideas for my story."

"Take your time, let your muse handle it."

"I am, I just wish that your TransBike was real."

"Who says they aren't?"

"Well, how can they be?"

"Just believe," he laughed.

"How about I believe in the buffet?"

After the meal, Stan dropped her off in the hotel lobby where a man in a tuxedo was waiting for her, next to a bike, "Hello, Megan, how are you?"

"Who are you?"

"The Dapper Gentleman."

"But I thought that you were only a story character!"

"I am more than that, Megan."

"So, you can grant my wish?"

"If you believe."

"I'd like to look like that girl that I use in my story."

"Ah yes, did you go to the Miley Cyrus concert?",

"Yes."

"How was the concert?"

"It was great, and I even got to meet her!"

"Oh?"

"Yes, turn out that she and her dad have heard about my story and wanted to meet me."

"Hope they like the story."

"They do, and even are supportive of me being a trans-woman."

"REALLY?"

"Yes, in fact, they even told me that they can't see any boy in me."

"That's nice, when did it start?"

"I was lucky in that I lived next to a thrift store that would throw away donations that they couldn't sell. I was able to find clothes that had tears in them that I could get Momma to fix for me. The stuff that I brought Momma was shorts and tops and bottoms. With my long hair, I looked like a girl, and liked it."

"How old were you?"

"I was six at the time."

"You ever wear a dress, or skirt that young?"

"Yes, for Halloween I'd dress as a girl so that I could wear pantyhose or tights, and in winter, wore tights to keep warm. The first time, I was Red Riding Hood. I wore a red skirted leotard, white hose, red socks and ballet slippers as well as a red, hooded cape."

"Hope you had fun."

I had fun that Halloween and found that I was accepted as a girl. What made it better was that my best friend liked me as a girl. Carl even kissed me and wanted me to be a girl over at his place."

"Oh?"

"We were kids! He just liked me as a girl. If not for him, I might not have had the courage to be me," I sighed.

"Sounds as if he's a bit of a problem."

"I don't know if he loves me, or the fact that I'm a trans!"

"Megan?"

"Yes?"

"It doesn't matter if you're a Trans woman, or a genetic. What matters is that you're happy."

"Thanks, but Momma taught me about being a girl. Thanks to Momma, I never have shaved. By the time that I was entering puberty, she was taking medicine to help her in her menopause, so I took them too. Those pills arrested my male hormones and let me go through a girl's puberty at least until I started developing breasts."

"So, you were never outed?"

"No, I've always passed as a girl, even when wearing a swimsuit. And by the that time puberty hit, the pills had done their job chemically castrating me."

"What did your Momma do?"

"Well, because I'd claimed that I thought tat they were vitamins, she accepted me as her daughter, and I went through junior high and high school as Megan."

"So, did you do all the girl thing in school?"

"Yes, I was a cheerleader and a dancer, I was even prom queen."

"Who all knew?"

"Only my parents and Carl. Luckily, I was able to wear a gaffe that made me look like a girl, below."

"But you still wish that you were a genetic girl, right?"

"Yes."

"Then pedal your way to a new you."

She got on and soon a blue light engulfed her, changing her into a petite brunette.

"Now, Megan, your wish is granted."

"What about Carl?"

"Now he loves you for who you are. Your life is ahead of you."

"Thanks."

Then the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike faded away to help another as Megan saw Carl run up to her.

Then the loving couple left to share the news of their miracle from Transbike.
THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

Finis

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Miley Cyrus...

Let me say that this has the makings of a story. Your use of my language is quite unique. I love the comic relief of using the Red Lobster to break the heavy dramatic tension of the plot. I think that Carl’s recognition of Megan as ‘one hot babe’ and ‘you are all woman to me’ can never be said too often or loudly.

I’m sure you must continue this story and chart out the lives of these very complex characters. As for me, I see you as nothing but the male that you are, and your sensitivity to a complex problem is stated in a manly fashion.

Mea the Magnificent

Check your e-mail

NoraAdrienne's picture

Hi Stan,
Cute story even if I must have been sleeping when I edited it...

another ride

another successful ride on the tansbike. May all of Megan's wishes come true.

DogSig.png

Stan, I really liked your

Stan, I really liked your new transbike story about Megan. I keep wondering how you are able to come up with so many plot variations to the same basic theme. However you do it, they all work and work great. Thank you for them all, :) Jan

Well...

There are currently 516 registered authors on this site (I'm sure it was <500 when I last checked at the end of last year!). Even if you exclude the cis-gendered (i.e. those whose gender identity matches their genetics) and duplicate accounts, that still leaves a few hundred TG authors.

So there's plenty to keep the Dapper Gentleman busy for years to come! Never mind all the new authors that will emerge and start posting while the Dapper Gentleman's busy working on the existing bunch...

 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Sorry...

Andrea Lena's picture

...No thank you. By the way...wouldn't it be better if her friend grew to love her without magic...making it authentic and voluntary instead of coerced and false? Thus making her dreams really come true? Just a thought.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I love......

....the mindless way you keep repeating the same idea. Now we all know what we might expect. BTW go cyber lately?