The Rose- 1

Printer-friendly version
The Rose Part 1

By Stanman63

Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for

editing!

Synopsis:After a violent rape, Charlie's best friend, and family help him to get even with the rapist, and he finds the girl within.

It was after Easter and the school was putting on another play. I had won the part of the nurse and was heading home after dress rehearsal when it happened; Buck and his gang found and raped me.

I was wearing the nurses uniform dress home so that Audrey my sister and I could make the needed alterations when I heard laughter, "Who's laughing?"

Buck stepped from out of the shadows, "You make one sexy nurse, Charlie! And I am ready for you!" he said as he unzipped his jeans.

"Well, I'm not ready for you!" I yelled as I tried to run, but his
gang caught me and held me down on me knees.

"Open up, and take it,' he leered. As they held me down, I looked up and saw it. Then I was forced to accept it in my mouth and follow their orders.

Each one of them made me swallow their emission.

"I'm gonna be sick," I cried after the last swallow.

They laughed at me as I lay on the ground, thoroughly ashamed at what they had made me do. As I lay there, they sauntered off and got into his lack pickup truck and left as my best friend Alfred came running up, "Charlie, what happened?"

"Al, I was unable to fight them off, they forced me to do it!"

"Who did what?"

"Buck and his gang! In my mouth!"

Al's eyes hardened as he comprehended what happened to me, "Lets get you home! Together, we will fix them!"

"How? They'll get away with it, like they always have!"

"Not anymore!

He couldn't understand! He'd NEVER been hurt like I had been! By the time I got home my mind was made up, I would kill myself to end my agony. I didn't even clean up, I went to Dad's office and pulled out his gun. Just then the door burst open, Dad stood there. He and I locked eyes, then he put his hands up, "Charlie, put the gun down," he begged.

"Why? I am hurting! I want to be with Momma!"

"Charlie, let Al and I help you to beat Buck and make him pay for his many crimes," he pleaded.

"How?"

"You like wearing dresses, and have ever since you filled in for Sandy and were Santa's Elf last year."

"Daddy, I know, but how can that help me to beat Buck and his thugs?"

Audrey came in, "Charlie, we're about the same size. With a bit of coaching from me, you can become a girl and make them pay for their
crime."

"But they know how I look as a girl!"

"Not after I get through with you!"

"Oh?"

"Yes, a bodysuit and wig will change your looks permanently, if you
wish."

I saw the future and grew afraid as I saw me now as a girl, "But if I do this, I will NEVER be a boy again! I'll NEVER want to return!"

Daddy hugged me close, his bitter strength softening as his tears washed away both of our fears, "Charlie, you are my son. If you need to, be my daughter and to be at Peace!"

"But you're a macho cop, Daddy!"

"Charlie, you were NEVER macho. No, you were always more gentle, like your mother Maggie. When she died, you lost your mother, yet in your own way, took over her role and kept the house up. I'm sorry for not being there for you, before, but now I can be," he smiled.

"How?"

"By teaching you to defend yourself."

"OK."

Audrey looked at Daddy, "If we are going to do this, you'll need my help. I can help Charlie by teaching him to be a girl, to make him over into Charlene."

"It's up to Charlie."

"Sis, will I go back to being me?"

"Doubtful, since I think that you'll want to be a girl."

"I do, but Unca Jack always calls me names. When he finds out, he'll go
crazy!"

Daddy picked me up, "You let me take care of him, Princess! You're my
daughter! I won't let his hatred hurt you!"

"I kissed him, "Thanks, Daddy."

[<>][<>][<>]

Unca Jack was Daddy's younger brother and a homophobes, too. Growing up, he'd gone out with a new girl in town, only to learn that she was transitioning into a girl. When he found out, he attacked her. Luckily, Daddy was there to stop him. Now that new girl [Sherry] and her family live in another city.

[<>][<>][<>]

Audrey took me to her room and led me to her bathroom where the tub was full of warm, sudsy water, "Here, Charlene. You need to take a good, soaking bath."

"I guess that it's time to start being Charlene," I giggled as I disrobed.

She passed me a shower cap, "Wear this; I put a depilatory in the water to get rid of your body hair."

"Thanks Sis."

[<>][<>][<>]

The water relaxed me as the oils soothed and softened my skin. When the water started getting cold, I got out and rinsed off, leaving my body clean and fresh. After drying off, I sat on the vanity stool in her room and pulled up the bodysuits legs.

As I got to my groin, I noticed that my bits had pulled in, leaving only the tip of my penis out which went into a pocket in the suit. Exploring my new groin, I found that now I looked like a girl below.

Once I was fully in the bodysuit I looked as if I'd been born a girl with perky breasts, round hips and a slim body. As I danced around, I found that I was more graceful and agile as I did the splits like Audrey does as a cheerleader.

"Well, looks as if my sister's a natural. Too bad that you're graduating," giggled Audrey as she helped me up.

"Yeah, but maybe I can cheer with you in college."

"We'll have to wait and see about that," she sighed.

"Oh? Why?"

"We'll need to change your records and gender status. Luckily, Gramps can take care of that. But you'll need to move in with him."

"Why?"

"If those goons ever see the new you, you'll never succeed in making them pay. Only the fact the girls that they've hurt are too scared to fight back keeps them out of jail."

"Well, no more! I'M fighting back!"

Audrey hugged me, "WE all are, Sister!"

[<>][<>][<>]

She gave me white tights and a black leotard to wear for Daddy's lessons while she wore a black bodysuit. Daddy taught me some basic moves that a smaller, weaker person could do while Audrey taught me how to move gracefully.

Under their watchful care, I developed into a lithe, graceful young lady able to handle herself. Without knowing about my past, nobody could tell that I'd ever been a boy.

[<>][<>][<>]

The school sent me my diploma through Audrey who went in my place because I was unable, and unwilling, to face my classmates, especially my attackers who were going off to training camp next week. Audrey had packed up her stuff again, leaving me and Daddy alone. But little did I know it, we were staying together.

"Audrey, are you sure you want to move on?"

"Daddy, after what happened to Charlene, I can't stand to be around, here. Besides, you're moving next to Gramps and letting your brother move into the house. How could I EVER stand to be under the same roof as him?"

"He's your uncle, Audrey."

"Not with his attitude, Daddy! He's as bad as Buck! In fact, WORSE since he is related!"

"OK, I can't argue about that. Where's Charlene?"

"Here, Daddy!" I said as I stepped out from the kitchen, wearing a red tank top and matching shorts with suntan hose.

"Charlene, you look just like your mother when she was your age," sighed Daddy.

"I do?"

"Yes, looking at you brings back memories of my Maggie," he sighed.

I ran up and hugged him, "Sorry, Daddy."

"Don't be, Princess. You are my daughter. Any boy who wins your heart will be lucky, indeed."

"Daddy, the only boy, if one is that lucky is Alfred. But I don't know if he'll want me."

Audrey hugged me, "Oh, he'll want you, Sister! Count on it!"

As we were in a group hug, the front door opened, "Well, what about
me?" Got a hug for me?"

"Gramps!" Audrey and I yelled as we engulfed him in a hug. He is a
retired handyman and had a very gentle way about him. He had been widowed early on and raised Daddy and Uncle Buck by himself.

"Roy, you, Audrey and Carly are moving in with me."

"What? I thought that she as going to the dorm!"

"Charlene, after everything that's happened, I can't leave until you're
OK."

Daddy hugged her, where did I get such wonderful kids from?"

"I don't know, Roy, but your brother Buck has a lesson to learn from you about love."

"Dad, I can't help it if my brother never married."

"I know. But I still wonder why."

"Gramps, what about him ever returning?"

"He can't. He agreed to stay away as a part of the price to get the house for free. He knows that down here, he must stay out of trouble because Gramp's lawyers made sure that the police here know the number of times he has been tossed in jail for domestic violence. If he gets involved with anything, he goes to jail."

[<>][<>][<>]

It took us half the day to pack up our stuff onto Gramps old, trusty pickup truck, leaving nothing behind. The place looked strangely empty without our photos on the mantle, as if the loving atmosphere had left.

When we got to Gramp's house, Daddy took his stuff to his old log cabin by the lake. Gramps had bought the property from the city when the city sold the overgrown lot full of junk.

After buying the property, Gramps and his Army buddies cleared the land and sold the junk cars to the scrap yard, letting Gramps set up a bunch of Army tents until he could build his dream home.*************

The attic was dedicated to Granny who'd made loads of quilts, comforters, and other stuff while the basement was Gramps workroom where he made everything on the property.

Gramps had moved onto the property in an old trailer and with the help of neighbors had cleared away the remains of the old hotel and dug out the basement.

Gramps and his friends were able to build his home, renovate the property, and erect a tall brick wall for privacy. Once that was done, Gramps built the furniture, garage, and the two outer buildings that became apartments, later on.

He dug out a full basement and laid down a cement floor and walls from a cliff, leaving a nice screened porch for the basement with an upper porch for the top floor.

Gramps had placed a sturdy wooden ceiling over the basement, placing the hot water tank; generator and his fix-it shop there while the top floor held everything else but Granny's sewing room in the full attic.

The top floor and attic walls were made of brick with a clay tile roof. All in all, Gramps home was warm and snug with a spacious yard for gardening in front and his two outer buildings out back.

The garage was dug out of the hill behind the house, giving Gramps a nice back porch for grilling and a tarp overhead for shade. The garage held four cars and two showers for the pool out back.

Gramps had built a one room club house for the boys that got turned into an efficiency apartment when they graduated and when Daddy and Gramps had found that there was a small pond on the property, they built a log cabin and dock there which became Dad's.

They built a log cabin from old railroad ties and the dock from specially treated wood. The pond is about a mile across and five feet deep, not really deep enough for boating, but excellent for fishing.

[<>][<>][<>]

After we got to Gramp's we went straight to Daddy's log cabin. The cabin looked like an authentic cabin from the past except for the modern conveniences. It was divided into a kitchen/dining room, living room /bedroom, and bathroom; no outhouse for Daddy.

"WOW! DADDY! YOU HAVE BUNK BEDS!" exclaimed Audrey.

"I thought that you had a twin bed," I said.

"Still do. I just added the bunk bed top before Christmas in case you or Audrey wanted to use it."

"Daddy, with Audrey moving into the other cabin, that leaves me. And now, I'm a girl," I pointed out.

"OK, I hope that you'll want to spend some time with me here in my cabin. I know that Audrey wants for you to spend time with her."

"Well, can you take having my pantyhose and intimates hanging in the
bathroom?"

"Bathroom yes, elsewhere, no."

"Got'cha, Daddy."

"Same goes for you too, Audrey."

"OK, Daddy."

"Now Roy, don't you go a spoiling the girls," laughed Gramps.

"Dad, I'll spoil them if I want to, especially my new daughter."

"AWW! DADDY! I LOVE YOU!" I exclaimed as I actually knocked him down
with my enthusiastic hug.

"OOF! Careful there, Princess, I break, easily," he chortled.

We spent the rest of day setting up the cabin and fishing for supper. The pond was filled with bass and thanks to the local wildlife; there was plenty of frogs and even ducks.

We had a feast of fish and chips for supper with potato salad and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream for desert. Then we spent the rest of the night playing monopoly.

[<>][<>][<>]

The next day, after cleaning up Daddy's cabin, we went to Audrey's cabin by the pool. Originally, this was used for storing the supplies used in the construction of the house, but after it was finished, Gramps turned it into a guest cabin in case he and Granny ever had company staying overnight.

Audrey's cabin was built out of left over bricks and tile, giving it a wild look with each side a different color. Inside, the kitchen/utility room/living room/bedroom was separated by moveable dividers with the bathroom behind the kitchen.

Her cabin was very girly with Disney posters covering the walls and Victorian style furniture throughout. The only concession was the gray home entertainment center on the mantle; even the kitchen was feminine with its decor.

"Audrey, I'm gonna be jealous if my room doesn't look as good as your place," I gushed.

"Who do you think decorated it? It was my room when I stayed here last year while Gramps and I got this cabin ready," she giggled.

"Oh?"

"Yep! Before your sister graduated, she came up here and redid your dad's room. Then she redid this place after graduating."

"No wonder you were gone away all summer last year! I thought that you were in college," stated Daddy.

"I was, but Gramps followed my instructions, not knowing how important it would be for Charlene."

"That's great, Sis. But I'm not into Disney as much as you. I may be a girl, now, but I'm still a Star Trek fan."

"No problem then, Kiddo," chuckled Gramps.

"Why is that?"

"The walls in her room are bare. You can hang you posters up and even use the spare room for all of your models instead of storing them away in my basement."

We got to work setting up Audrey in her cabin. By the time that we were finished, it was lunch time so we chose to go out for lunch. Audrey and I wore matching red tops and skorts with tan hose and ballet flats while Daddy and Gramps wore a football jersey and jeans.

We went to the local Pizza Hutt for the lunch buffet. Audrey and I were girls, but like cheerleaders, we could pack it away when we were busy. I'd just sat back down when one of Audrey's college friends came up, "Hey 'Drey, I didn't know that you had such a cute sister."

"Thanks, Chad."

"Please meet my sister Carly, my Daddy and Gramps."

"My pleasure," I stammered.

"A pleasure to meet one of my daughter's friends."

"Yep, you are a lot like Roy here."

"Thanks. I'm here from college on my way home."

"What's your major?"

"Believe it or not, construction engineering and architecture. My dad and brothers run Watts Construction, and I'm going into the family business."

"Good luck, Chad. I hope that your family isn't hurt by the economy."

"It's not, Sir. With the Government's building new schools, we're staying busy."

After he left, Audrey looked at me and smiled, "Well, Sister, you passed the test. Chad saw you as a girl, not a boy. But the acid test is yet to come."

"Acid test?"

She patted my hand, "Yes, IF Daddy's brother can't tell who you are, nobody can."

"Audrey, I can't let that happen! Buck would kill your sister if he knew who she was!" proclaimed Daddy.

"Roy, I agree, but now that doesn't matter," sighed Gramps.

"Why Gramp?"

"Buck is here!"

Audrey whispered, "REMEMBER! CHARLENE IS CARLY."

Buck had sauntered over, wearing his usual mechanic's overall from working at his garage. He always kept a fresh one in the office to wear to lunch. I almost fainted from fright as he stopped by Daddy, "OK, Roy. Where is that poof son of yours?" he asked with a leer.

"Poof son?" asked Daddy with menace in his voice.

"Yeah, he was caught dressed as a nurse by some boys. THAT'S why I say a poof!"

"Buck, do you know what those boys did to my son?"

"Big deal! If he was dressed as a girl, he got what he wanted."

I stood up, "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! YOU BULLY! NO GIRL WANTS TO BE
RAPED!"

"And who are you, Cutie Pie?"

"Carly, Audrey's friend."

"Well, if that poof had as much spunk as you, he'd probably not have been hurt."

"Well, my brother isn't here. He's staying at Gramps."

"And if you set foot there, the police will get you."

He held up his hands, "Hey! No need to get mad! Just wondering where he
is."

Then a waitress led him over to his table in another section. As he was heading away, I could see Daddy Gramps and Audrey smiling and when he'd finally gone into the other section; they began to laugh so hard that they cried. Me, I let out a breath that I'd been holding.

"Carly, you passed! He NEVER saw you as a boy," snigggered Audrey.

"And with Dad's place being so large, he'll NEVER be able to find out the truth before the police arrives, if he attempts to check things out, that is."

"The only thing you might have to worry about is him hitting on you," observed Gramps.

"EWW! GAG ME WITH A SPOON!" I laughed.

"See, Carly!" You're so girly that he didn't know who you were! You were perfect!"

[<>][<>][<>]

Back home, we went about organizing the spare room into my storage room for my mini models. I'd been collecting the Micro Machines starships and had even customized a few by combining different ships to create new ships that could never have been built.

The room was full of bookcases that held my models and books with the middle of the room set aside for my exercise mat with exercise bars around it. We dressed for a workout with Daddy and Gramps both teaching us how to defend us girls from larger, more aggressive boys.

Gramps had been a soldier during the Viet Names War, luckily he never was sent overseas. He was chosen as to be a drill sergeant for women when he defended the daughter of a drill sergeant from the advances of rowdy soldier’s home on leave before he was drafted.

We had fun learning how to throw them, and they loved seeing Audrey able to teach us style and grace. Truthfully, the men would NEVER dance like Fred Astaire, but at least they'd not stomp on girl’s toes now. As for me, now I could do all of those dance moves with poise and grace like Audrey.

[<>][<>][<>]

As promised, my room was a girly as could be with the canopy bed, with matching furniture and lacy drapes. I cools easily see myself growing up as a girl and winning all sorts of awards and trophies that were missing that I began to cry.

"What's wrong, Princess?"

"Oh Daddy! I Love this, but I have no awards or trophies that I'd have if I'd grown up as a girl!" I stated.

He hugged me, "And you want that to be true, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, there is a way, but it'll wait until after you have won your victory, OK?"

"OK."

[<>][<>][<>]

After Daddy and Gramps left to go fishing for supper, Audrey took me back to her cabin to give me a makeover. She took her time to reshape my eyebrows into a more feminine shape and give my plain, mousy brown hair bounce and wavy curl.

The girl standing there was cute enough to attract attention. A small but nice bust, narrow waist and wider hips, and the dress hung on every curve, accenting her shape, while her brown hair lay in a perfect hairdo for a girl her age. Looking at her, I saw Kim Petra, the youngest T-Girl to have had SRS surgery, except that she was blond. I was stunned, unable to speak the words that ran through my mind.

"God! Your gorgeous! Turn around!"

I looked so different that even I was having trouble believing it was me standing there! As I looked closer, I could not see one sign of the boy that I was, he was gone, now, this girl taking his place!

This was the girl that I should have been born as instead of the boy that I was. Looking in the mirror, I could see the past that this girl should have had; the cheerleading and dancing, proms and beauty pageants as well as the boyfriends that Daddy would trust to date me as he did with Audrey.


To Be Continued...

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah...this story

I agree with the red haired maniac chic. In her own demented way, she's right about the rapists not being evil enough. Maybe if you had them being cyber pervs it would be even better. But I disagree with her about the writing. I mean, your from a foreign country and I think you write okay.

Keep trying...

Ben Dover

Oh yeah...hey Mea...Mr. Deadman killed me! Genius!!!

How sweet...

I am readying the next chapter of "The Gift". I'm sure you will find quite...different.

Mea the Magnificent

BTW...you should check out "Jacqui". It's quite good.

Your story

I guess it's okay. But it is a little simplistic and too drawn out as a first chapter. I do think you have the makings of a longer story here, but you really should use your editors more.

Love,

Cherry

a nice story, bubbling with childish glee!

It is a nice enough story, I like the enthusiasm with which it is written. Next time though, please use a spell check. They dont take much time and getting the spelling right adds so much to the enjoyment of the tale for readers of it.

Briar

Briar

I'm sorry...

Andrea Lena's picture

...how old is the character? She talks like a grade school child, but the circumstances seem to indicate high school? And isn't it about time to put the 'evil TG hating rapist' plot device to bed? It really trivializes the crime. Her father should go to the police and have these kids arrested instead of having a classmate help her "get even." You can never get even with a rapist. Just a thought.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

D'accorde!!!

I agree with you completely. Being a 'trans-whatever', or a CD, is not the result of a physical crime. And yes, the story is quite weak and poorly structured. But this is where editors should come in.

Love and Hugs,

Rosie

The Rose

Is a story about justice. The Dad and family are doing this to help Carly heal.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Heal what?

You write of her as if she had a disease. That is if you want to call it writing. It is so simplistic and has virtually no character depth. You really should be using editors that understand the art of editing.

Love and Hugs

Rosie

Cardiff, The Healing

Is her mental anguish over what happened to her. Who here could simply walk away after being hurt as she was?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh geez , I don't know...

Andrea Lena's picture

...could you? Most of us probably couldn't just walk away, but plotting revenge instead of getting help from a psychiatrist? PTSD and gender identity issues don't just resolve themselves with a trip to the mall or a lesson in makeup and fashion. Again, this trivializes rape. Sorry.


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Drea,

I am not trying do do that at all. Carly is discoverng a strength that she never knew that she had. Her family and friends accept her for who she is, by facing her attackers as she is, Carly will win. Don't worry, she will face her own issues and resolve them.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Just Wanted To Say.

Thanks!

I try my best to hide, and leach from the great authors on this site and others. I'm still pretty much in the "closet". But without authors like you and others I don't really see how I could go on living. I apologize to all the great authors that I read and fail to comment on. But generally I agree with all of the other comments. Great work and I'm sure I'm not the only one who really appreciates your work and efforts but fails to comment. I promise to try and comment when I find a well written story, or even one that needs a little work. You guys (all of the authors here and on other sites) help me feel a little less wrong, or broken, or whatever else "Normal" people label me. I'm drunk and so, haven't read your story yet (I apologize). And I promise to try harder to repay the kindness you all show us by submitting your writing to this site and others, by at least commenting. And a personal thanks to Stanman for being so supportive and constructive with the other great authors out here. The email addy is real, so if you want to yell at me for not commenting feel free, I know it's rude to read and not leave feedback. Will try harder.
~Que Sera~

Nice

littlerocksilver's picture

Stan,

I appreciate what you are trying to say in your story, and the sweet approach you take. I hope things work out very well for your heroine.

Portia

Portia