Experimenting

Printer-friendly version

Now I always thought myself a normal regular bloke, nice house, nice car, pretty wife etc. but this past year things have got very interesting.

One thursday evening we were sat watching a soap, Kelly was idly filing her nails, and I have always told her how nice they make her hands look, but this time I asked if long nails made things difficult as she sometimes asks me to open ring pulls, for example, she replied that she has got used to them. All I said was oh, why do you ask she enquired, so told her I was curious why they don't get in the way. We chatted about why we liked them, then dropped the subject. But on Friday evening when I got home she smiled and said she had something for me, in the bag was a pack of false nails, 'Come here, if we put them on you now, you can find out what they are like for yourself' she smiled and rather than argue, let her take my hand and glue a nail onto each finger tip, then because they were rather white and plastic looking she coated each with two coats of a pale pink varnish. At the end all I could say was 'Gosh they do change how my hands look' 'They lengthen your slender fingers making them elegant don't you think' I nodded, she continued 'but now you can find out how they feel, which is what you were asking last night' 'Suppose so' and was challenged with eating a meal almost immediately, cutlery being the first items to alter my handling skills.

I spent an awkward evening poking myself with my pink talons, then trying to use the pads of my fingers or the tips to do things that previously had been so easy, simple things like washing had to be done carefully, holding cutlery had to be done differently, everything in my dextrous world had changed. Many things were harder but when we got into bed I remembered how I like Kelly to gently draw her nails up my inner thigh and as we cuddled I did the same to her and got a very positive reaction and she told me to do it again.

At last we slept, but in the night I lost three of the nails. I was intending on pulling them all off anyway but she persuaded me to keep them on for the weekend and give me a good chance to get acclimatised to them. I had to keep my hands in my pockets when we did the grocery shop, but as the day passed so did my awkwardness, by Sunday evening I was behaving like I had always worn my nails long, Kelly made it clear she approved of this new feature in my look especially how they felt when I caressed her. As I was removing them she asked if I had enjoyed experimenting with the nails, I said how they had felt weird and how I had learnt to adjust, when she asked if I would do it again, I said 'I don't know' 'shame' she replied 'I quite like you experiencing a bit of what I do to look pretty, and they make your hands look so nice, and there is also that special touch you can do with them as well' she said with a smile.

Things were busy for a couple of weeks, but then we had a quiet weekend to ourselves and Kelly was there on the Friday evening encouraging me to extend my nails once more. And while she cooked the tea I glued the extensions on, then painted them a dramatic plum colour. it did not take long before I had the hang of them once more and Kelly was enjoying them on her skin. I enjoyed them all weekend, in fact was a little disappointed to see them go on monday morning.

My next experience with femininity came at a clothes shop, Kelly was trying on trousers in the new style to her that was loose and soft, I made some comment about how comfortable they looked and how they are so different to my woollen suit pants or jeans. To my surprise when we got to the check out she had two pairs 'Something for you to try when we get home' she whispered.

They were everything I expected and more, they were so soft and caressed my skin in a most unusual but pleasing way. 'Shall we keep them?' she asked me. 'Very nice and different, but when would I wear them?' 'About the house' she suggested. And so for an experiment I kept them and wore them all the next day too. Then she asked me again, this time I said yes, they were lovely to wear and I would be keeping them.

My next experiment started when Kelly was massaging her feet after a day at work, I asked why she did not wear flats, 'because I want to look my best' 'but they must kill you, I cant imagine how they must feel' Well that was all it took, next time she was shopping I ended up with a pair of plain black courts and an uneasy stride until I got the hang of how to balance myself when an extra 2" heel was under my foot.

The trousers and shoes were far easier to accommodate into my male life as they were easy to change if I wanted to go outside, the nails being fixed did not make an appearance so often, but the next time I had no reason to go out at the weekend I spent it in all my feminine pleasures. Kelly seemed to find this amusing and suggested other things I might like to try, maybe a long flowing skirt, higher heels, long hair, smooth skin. These were the ones I remember but there were others, but these seemed the most removed from my usual male look.

The next thing to happen was I found a new pair of shoes alongside my modest 2" heels which towered over them at 4", now I found out why women complained about heels, but for the sheer hell of it, and to master something new I persevered until I could walk easily in them. I even came to like the sound of the heel's clicking as I walked on the hard surfaces and the way my posture was affected, making me stand more upright and poised, using my hands for balance as they stuck out in a camp fashion.

Then she bought me a calf length, soft cotton skirt, there was just so much of it as I walked, sat, generally went about my normal day at home, that I realised here was something else that was alien to my life until then, and was encouraged to wear it so I could learn how to enjoy it in much the same way I enjoyed the trousers, soft fabrics brushing against my legs was something I had easily got to like.

My next experience was to try out long hair, and I mean long hair, down to the middle of my back. Kelly had short hair by comparison as hers only reached her shoulder blades, I was in for a whole new set of challenges. Every time I leant forward the hair came forward too, it went in my food, my mouth, my eyes, absolutely everywhere. But I continued with the wig, Kelly insisted I was not to tie it back and that I should keep it well brushed, as well as shampooing and conditioning it while wearing it, then blow dry it, which took ages. By the end of a couple of weeks wearing it in the evenings I was getting the hang of keeping the hair out of my face. Then following a weekend at home in all my female affectations, nails, heels, hair and the skirt, I went to work on the Monday with a bit of a mince, holding my head as if I had long hair and using my hands as if the nails were still attached. Kelly noticed when I got home and asked why, I just kept it honest that I was getting so comfortable with female things, I just seemed to be doing things now without thinking about them.

One evening later that week, we were discussing what I should experiment with next, when Kelly suggested that I combine all the things I had and go for the complete woman image, including make up, hair free body, and a chest. I was a bit reluctant to say yes as I could not see how doing all these things was learning new things or a challenge, so she explained how make up would fit in with those principals. Which meant the next evening I was being taught about make up, the products and the effects they created, then after a few attempts I was left to practise. It took a few evenings but when I considered myself confident I went to show her my new face, glossy pink lips, defined cheek bones, sultry eyes, she told me I looked very sexy but I did not believe her.

This new found skill was used further on the next quiet weekend, Friday saw me gluing the nails on, fixing the wig, then for the first time removing all my body hair, before going to bed in a silk nightie. The morning continued in the same way, I stayed in the nightie until I had eaten and washed my hair, which Kelly then styled for me. I took an age over my make up, then I was given my first set of underwear, satin bra and pants with stockings, all covered up by the skirt and a new top. When I looked in the mirror I knew I would look pretty good as my legs always looked good, but the surprise was how good my head looked, my hair was right and the make up done for daytime was perfect. We spent what was left of the morning doing housework until Kelly wanted to do some food shopping, she tried to get me to go as I was but I refused saying I would be an embarrassment, she insisted I would not be and I agreed that I would leave the house but was not sure when or where I would go. While she was out I did some research and found out about the area of Manchester that is friendly towards cross dressers, and showed Kelly when she got home. Her attitude was, strike while the iron is hot, meaning she wanted to go that evening.

Early evening Kelly changed into a 1960s style mini dress, while I redid my makeup for the evening. It was dark so under cover of darkness I hoped to get away from twitching curtains before anyone noticed I was dressed this way. Soon I relaxed as Kelly drove. We parked near the bar suggested on the website, bought drinks and stood back to watch what happens. I had never seen so many openly gay people, men and women behaving in such intimate ways, at first I was a bit shocked but soon came to realise it was just their thing and meant no harm by it, then a camp man approached us 'Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous' he said in a high camp voice. We thought we actually looked like a couple of gay women, but this man recognised me as a man, though he was very complimentary, telling us how he dressed himself, and had a thing about spotting cross dressers. Phil proved to be good company and when he wanted to move on invited us along, in doing so we got to meet several of his gay friends, and as we relaxed found ourselves easily slipping into converstion with them. The evening was a great success, and as we drove home discussed our time there, I had been chatted up twice and had a man's hand around my waist once, Kelly had been chatted up by a man, and a woman who had kissed her on the lips as they parted. The buzz was carried through to the bedroom as my very stiff cock was used by Kelly who for the first time in ages was on top and enjoying herself.

We both knew we would be down there again, and when Phil rang to ask if we were going the next Saturday I said yes and he said he would get dressed up as well and where we should meet. The next Saturday evening I prepared myself well and chose the trousers and a tunic top I had bought to go with them, but to say Phil made me look dull would be an understatement. We did not recognise him until he came over and air kissed us. He was teetering around on ultra high heels, and wrapped in a silver lycra dress that showed no hint of a man, on top of which was a mass of blond curls, this was a cross dresser, no woman would dress quite so slutty, I swear you could see his knickers if he bent over just a little. After introductions to his friend who he described as his pole for the night, we moved on to a few more bars ending up in a club that has free entry for cross dressers. Another great night, niether of us could believe how easily we were accepted by this gay community, nor how promiscuously we behaved, allowing people of any sex chat us up and touch us quite intimately. As expected we had another good time in bed releasing the sexual tensions that built up that evening.

From then on unless there was something we had to do of a weekend we would be found in this gay area of Manchester enjoying our new friends and new found ways of enjoying ourselves. I found I liked dancing, Kelly found she enjoyed the less macho attitudes of many gays appealing, and the more relaxed non threatening touching of both sexes. Then one evening we found we liked the close attentions of our own sex. I was dancing with a man who had been chatting with us, but we danced close, he kissed my neck, I felt a tingle and looked over to see if Kelly had noticed, hardly I thought, she was sat with a woman who was very tenderly holding her hand and stroking her arm. So in the interest of experimenting when he kissed my lips I reacted positively so I could find out how it felt. It was not brilliant, but ok, he was in charge and controlled the kiss. When we broke at the end of the music, I saw Kelly watching me with a smile on her face, and her friends arm around her shoulder.

Besides our encounters with our own sex increasing so did my wardrobe, Phil encouraged me to be more outrageous, but I saw him as a queen while I prefered to be a princess, pinks and frills being my chioce for a night out, but more plain for home, even buying a biege cotton skirt for doing housework.

We were discussing some people we knew on our way home, when Kelly mentioned that Geoff fancied me, I said no way, besides I loved her and would not cheat on her. She explained how she saw things, she loved Brian, but Brie (as I liked to be called when in a dress) was more of a friend, maybe a lover, so for Brie to go with Goeff would not be difficult for her to accept. I was floored and said I would need time to think about it. On reflection I had done everything bar get a mans cock out already, I had kissed, cuddled, been aroused and felt a cock rubbed on my thigh more than once, and knew what it meant. She made a point that I had not tried any new experiences recently, the most recent, which I had opposed at first was my visit to a female salon in full dress so I could have studs fitted in my ears. Not only had I experienced the anticipation but the actual pain of the procedure, I had gone into a very female enviroment, pretending to be a woman, which was new as well. Undetered Kelly later explained some more how it could be part of my experiencing what it is to be a woman, to lie back and let a man fill your hole. But once in bed she rather intimately with a vibrator showed me what it might feel like to have a cock in my arse. It was not unpleasant, but did nothing for me, but clearly stimulated Kelly who mounted me and had a great time, while the dildo carried on stimulating my own hole.

I did my research into gay sex, and discovered the dangers, problems and possible pleasures associated with it, I even tried using the vibrator on myself as it seemed I needed to get the muscles used to the invasion. Then on Thursday I had a call off Geoff, (Kelly and Phil had set me up I found out later,) inviting me out on Friday night. I was ready for it and said I would love to. I spent the time from getting home up to eight getting ready, the hair styling, make up, nails, dressing all took time, but I felt good when I finished. Geoff was downstairs waiting for me when I pushed the final earring through it's hole. He was looking very smart in a suit, I was glad I had gone for my sexy but conservative silk wrap dress with a knee hem line. Kelly kissed me good bye rather like a friend might, not a wife. Geoff was a gentleman, he took me to for a nice meal then onto a pub with a live band near to where he lived, then after a short walk to his apartment, we soon found ourselves inside his front door and kissing properly. He unfastened my dress, then told me to undress him until his cock was on show, I knew what to do next, Kelly had done it to me often enough, I stroked it with my nails, then kissed it before he picked me up and carried me to the bed, where we prepared with condom and jelly, then he took me. I did not have any feeling of orgasm but I did feel like a woman. Geoff had filled my hole, which I thankfully had been stretching, and now he lay on top of me as he recovered. I now could empathise with Kelly when I had come and not bothered to let her enjoy her moment as well. But I was satisfied in a new way though, Goeff had treated me like a woman, we had been to straight places which meant he was confident I looked like a girlfriend, then he had taken me to his bed and made love to me like a woman, and as I lay beside him brushing my long hair from my eyes with my long nails, I felt a deep sense of being satisfied and comfortable. Then without really considering what I was doing, burrowed under the sheets and massaged his cock to life before sucking it so I could expereince the taste of spunk for myself. Another eperiment to tick off I suppose.

The morning was a realisation of what I had done, hair was in my eyes, make up all over the pillow and my face, an odd taste in my mouth and a sore arse. Goeff was up and making some breakfast, returning with it to find me hiding in the toilet, he suggested I shower and use his dressing gown. This helped freshen me up and cover my modesty, but I felt naked without my female face in that situation, and how would I ever get home. He was very supportive but in the end we called Kelly who came round with a change of clothes and make up so I could leave looking decent.

The relationship changed that morning between me and Kelly. We chatted as we drove, I was in a plain white blouse and green patterned skirt, so I was just an ordinary woman to the casual observer, but Kelly was not a casual observer, she was wanting to know all about my evening, where we had been, what we had seen, what we had done. There was no hint of jealousy or bitching that I had been with someone else, the situation was new to me and it felt like two friends sharing their experiences, I felt like Kelly was seeing me as a woman just like her. This was unexpected and quite flattering as well as nouvelle. We shopped on the way home, and when we passed a jewellers she made a joke about me being a butterfly coming out of my chrysalis, I laughed and pointed to one in the window, and on the spur of the moment I was having a belly stud inserted with a butterfly on it. This meant a new stage in my female experience, I now had something overtly feminine that I could not readily remove or disguise as male like the ear studs, at least until it had healed, I would constantly have a feminine reminder on me and come Monday at work I would still have it. But for that Saturday evening I wore a crop top and tight satin trousers to show off the new addition to my look. Phil spotted it straight away and worked out the significance, Goeff complimented it but did not get the butterfly thing until it was explained, then he was flattered that he had had a part in it, he made sure I always had a drink and enjoyed some very intimate dances together. Kelly did not seem to mind that I was not paying her much attention as she was being equally looked after by a girl called Jo, Doc martins and short hair, you know the type, and when I saw the passion of their kissing I guessed it was more than just good friends, rather a bit of experimenting on her part.

It was well past midnight and Geoff was letting me know how randy he was feeling, I said I wanted to sleep in my own bed that night, so he asked if I would sort him out in the trouser department, I am not sure what I said but he responded by leading me into the toilets having a furtive look around and when the area was clear pulled me into a cubicle, then as he unzipped himself he asked very nicely if I would take care of him. His tongue was deep in my mouth, and I handled his cock and balls, but then as he got more excited he pushed me down until I was facing his erection, 'Please' he implored, I kissed the tip and the next I knew the head was in my mouth, he thrust a couple of times making me choke, then he came, I know there is not much, a teaspoon possibly, but it seemed to fill my mouth. As he withdrew I was left with a taste in my mouth and an unpleasant feeling in my stomach that I had been used. Quickly he tidied himself up, gave me a kiss, but noticably not on my lips, then opened the door and left. I followed shortly after, when I had been in the ladies and checked my lipstick, then went to find him, but he was gone, now I did feel used and went to find Kelly who was in a deep embrace with Jo. She realised I was there and after a minute asked if I was alright, I look that bad was all that went through my mind. Within five minutes we were in the car and heading home. I told her how I had felt used, and after she had explained how some men are, I asked how her evening had been and got a full tale of how good Jo is, and how they fancied going out next weekend to a show they both wanted to see, as an after thought she invited me, but I knew I would be the gooseberry and in saying no to the invite was giving my blessing to her going on a date with Jo. Now that was something niether of us foresaw when I started experimenting with long nails all those months ago.

Things were happening pretty quickly in our relationship, I had been with a man, and it looked very much as if Kelly was going to be initiated into the ways of lesbian love making before long, especially if Jo had her way. Midweek I was on the phone with Phil and told him I was on my own at the weekend so he suggested we go out together, get all glammed up and go on the pull, when I asked what sort of a girl he thought I was, he said, one that needs to taste and feel some more cock. I was instructed to be round at his house late afternoon in with my best pulling outfit. He suggested a deep pink tube dress, and and my towering silver spike heels. I said I would think about it, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought, what the hell.

I left home as Jo arrived to take Kelly for a pre show meal, we parted with a cheek kiss, well, I was in a sundress and just friends. The sundress disappionted Phil, but then I showed him the contents of my bag, he hugged me telling me I would not regret it. First we had some wine and a bit of salad, then Phil suggested we get ready together, this was going to be interesting I thought, I was soon sat on his bed in my bra and knickers being shown his wardrobe and having to comment on what I saw. He ended up picking a black disc mini and a black halter neck top, the outfit left an awful lot of skin on show, he pointed out how little I was covering up as he produced a bottle of tanning solution. We then spent a very enjoyable and occasionally erotic half hour drinking vodka and massaging the cream into each others skin. Now I usually wear flared skirts and this was my only tight fitting piece because my control pants did not really do a complete job of flattening my front, nor did they look that sexy, but that evening I was shown what tape can do to a man's privates. Phil assured me no one would be the slightest bit interested in that part of me, so it might as well be stored out of harms way. My balls went inside with the penis taped between my legs, I was surprised how well my crotch looked, especially when I pulled on a lacy thong. We finished our make up, draped ourselves in jewelery, climbed onto our stilts and killed any smells with our perfume. We were ready, a light coat to protect our modesty while travelling in the taxi, but besides that, modesty was the last thing on Phil's mind.

We hit the bars already having had a few drinks so my inhibitions were down and my passions up. We started of by teasing some gays we knew, then after about half an hour I looked around to find myself alone, Phil had disappeared, he came back licking his lips, 'Number one to me I think' I stared incredulously at him, he pointed at a man, 'You have no shame' I said, he agreed and we both laughed. I now knew what the evening was going to be all about for Phil, so when I saw Geoff I pulled him to one side and suggested we go somewhere quiet, ten minutes later I found Phil after a quick visit to Geoff's car and an unloading of semen into my mouth, no choking or pushing this time, I did it my way and used him. On meeting up with Phil I gave him a kiss and let him taste my conquest' 'That was easy, he fancies you rotten' 'give me a break' I replied 'I am not used to this' but something told me I soon would be. Sucking Geoff in a car park where people could have seen what we were doing was quite a buzz.

I was not up to Phil's brazenness, I enjoyed plenty of attention but when it came to sex I was asked twice but only accepted once, from a nice man who was particularly nice to me and did not seem to be terribly forward until he put a hand on my thigh so I stroked his and found out I was getting a positive reaction, we got a little bit closer and personal, Phil tried to tell me I should just have him and move on, but he was nice and I enjoyed his company. Eventually after some dances and me asking if he wanted me to take care of him, he said 'Not here' 'Where?' 'Somewhere much more appropriate and suitable for a lady like yourself' He lead me down a few streets and into a converted warehouse where he lived, the apartment was very stylish, 'Better?' he asked 'Much' I answered as he put on some music, then went to the fridge and poured out some wine, handing me a glass and saying 'To us' 'To us' I replied, I took a sip. It was quieter than the bars and we could chat easily, so we sipped, chatted and carressed until he suddenly said, 'So you want to know if you can take care of me?' 'I wanted to know if............you know........sort out your bulge down there' with that he took my hand and lead me to the bedroom, a luxurious king size with black satin sheets. We fell onto the bed while I was undressing him. Very soon I had lubricant in the right place and he has a condom on and I am lying on my back wanting him to fuck me. Never in my wildest dreams had I wanted sex so much. From the moment he entered I was excited, but when I felt him go all the way in and touch something deep inside, I moaned and told him to do it again, he was brilliant and did as I asked, and touched that spot, again and again and agian until I felt an explosion inside me unlike anything I had experienced as a man, then he let go and climaxed himself. Spent, we lay together in each others arms as I told him how wonderful that had been, and how lovely he was. Suddenly I noticed the time 1.30 and remembered Phil, I found my phone and called him. 'Was he any good' he asked 'Brilliant' I answered, 'On number four myself, but he is rubbish really, he bought me some food and a few drinks and I was feeling sorry for him. Sharing a taxi back?' I looked at my man, what was his name? 'See you in fifteen minutes'. I hung up. 'Can you walk me back to meet with my friend' he never even questioned it, just dressed while I striaghtened myself out and wrote my phone number on his bathroom mirror, I had seen it on a film and always thought it cool, and now I had done it myself.

In the taxi back to Phil's where I had planned on sleeping that night, we were comparing notes of our conquests when a text alerted my phone, he had walked back and seen my number calling it immediately, so he is keen I thought, his message confirmed it 'sunday lunch, maybe more. xxx Zack' Phil saw it and told me I would be a fool to say no, so I sent the message back saying yes. Goodness knows what the taxi driver thought as we giggled and hugged on his back seat, but who cared.

After a short sleep at Phil's I was up and back in my plainer sundress and driving home, There was no one up but as I put on the kettle, Kelly appeared looking groggy, 'Good night?' she smiled a satisfied smile, 'Yourself?' 'Not bad, going out for lunch, hope you dont mind' at which point Jo walked in looking sleepy wearing my Brian dressing gown. 'Hi' I said 'Hi Brie, have a good night?' 'Maybe, not as good as yours it would seem'

Soon we had drunk our coffees and Jo had left us, and while I showered and changed for my lunch date, smart trousers, tunic top, hair up, 3" sandals, Kelly pumped me for information, while at the same time being quite forthcoming about her own night with Jo, and it was not just the show that had been better than expected. At twelve I drove into town to meet Zach at his chosen destination. A nice meal, very interesting conversation and then an adjournment to his flat, this time I was not drunk but was just as keen to get laid. This time we took it slower and more tenderly, until my nerves erupted again. I could get addicted to this was my first thought as I came down, hugging my lover as tightly as possible until he came. 'No rushing off this time' 'I need to go to work in the morning, and I cant go in looking like this, but until later I am stopping. If that is ok with you?' 'Most certainly, I would love you to stop as long as you want'

That was my first weekend with Zach, and I could not wait for the second, we meet Friday evening, then Saturday evening, stopped over, remembering some Sunday wear, then lunch again and an afternoon cuddle. Perfect. Monday seemed so dull by comparison, and sleeping with Kelly was just that, sleeping. On the Wednesday we tried to get excited as man and woman, but it was just doing it for the sake of it, I think both of us were wishing it was someone else with them instead. And come Friday it was.

It took four weeks before we sort of came up with a weekend arrangement, Kelly wanted Jo to stop over, and I was keen to stay away, so with a small case I moved out on the Friday evening after I had changed, until Sunday evening when reality and work came back into my world. Soon I was doing nearly all my Brie living at Zach's apartment, and my money earning Brian life with Kelly. I much prefered the Brie days as Zach spent time with me, I would cook for him, he would take me out, I would satisfy his manly needs, he would buy me clothes, I would sort out his computer, he would fuck me. It was a great combination. And then I would go back to Kelly, sleep in seperate beds, and sit chatting about what we had done over the weekend, her tales being not to disimiliar to mine if you changed a few of the non sexual activities.

Six months later and Zach has got me go for a full salon treatment, waxing, tanning, massage and now my hair was long enough a restyle, I loved the pampering, but dreaded the Monday reaction. I now had a long sweeping fringe and feathered neck in a chestnut colour, someone was bound to say something. I prepared myself for a bad day, but got a terrible one. At the lobby I was told to go to HR, who in turn told me the firm were downsizing and I was no longer needed, wished me success in the future and escorted me to and from my workstation. I was home before dinner.

Kelly was shocked and wanted to come home to hold my hand, Zach however came round without asking and took me to his place. He listened as he always did and offered sympathy, but then looked for the positives. With my skills he reckoned I could set up on my own, and without work to go to I could live as Brie fulltime and stay with him as I no longer needed to be at home which was near my old job. I spent time pondering my options, contacting job agencies and ringing friends all day Tuesday while Zach was out. When he came back I had a meal prepared and he told me I had my first job as Brie Programming. I start the next Monday and they wanted me for a couple of weeks to sort out their payroll software, he also rather pointedly made it clear they were expecting a woman. I thanked him every way I could, but the most enjoyable was slipping between his satin sheets and letting him do whatever he wanted to do to me. On the Wednesday I rather sealed my look by calling at a nearby nail salon and having permanent extensions fitted to my finger tips, there was no easy way to be Brian with talons like those, then I plucked my eye brows to a neat tadpole shape and went back to see what Zach thought. He loved it, telling me I might as well clear out all the Brian stuff from his place as he would never expect to see me in anything that was not pretty. An easy demand I thought.

Thursday I went back to my house to sort out my past and have a meal with Kelly who looked sad at my decision, but said it was going to happen, almost inevitable we agreed. I left all my Brian stuff there, until either Kelly moved on or a year had passed without me needing any of it, then I collected all my Brie stuff and went back to Zach's for the start of my new life, but more immediately, 'a good seeing too' as Kelly had put it once, when I described what we got up to. Needless to say I was not too busy cooking and putting my clothes away, to find time to satisfy my man!

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kudos

I usually don't read this sort of story, but it took me in and I enjoyed the way Brie began to emerge. I really believe that often we live as others expect us to. Brian's wife opened new doors and encouraged him to experiment.
I could relate to Brie and how she began to feel more comfortable as herself and seeing Brian as a facade.
This was tastefully done and it did not come of as just a spattering of words to satisfy an inner need.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

I agree.

It is sad that that marriage ended. Obviously, there was a lot of mutual respect in that marriage if not a lot of love. Unlike other stories the end of this one does not have me fuming mad although I'm still lamenting the break up.