I only went in for a trim !!

Printer-friendly version

Another implausable story of how a man ends up living the life of a woman.
Based on an idea given me by Angela Myers. Thank you.

I was in a bar where cross dressers meet and as always there will be someone new to chat too, might be a new one on the scene or a visitor. Whatever their origins if they look nice and are friendly then I am open for a chat and possible new friendships.

Angela was chatting away about her background and I was taken by her unusually late in life conversion, late 20s at a guess, not the usual 'I was doing this as a kid' story. In fact she had only been dressing for ten months, but what a ten months.

She had been a regular bloke, working in a dead end job at a warehouse doing paper shuffling work, 'never did like to get my hands dirty' was his career choice it seemed. Was also a bit of a rocker with the long hair that is common among such fans. But that life ended when she went to get her hair trimmed, she might have been a rocker but she was a clean and neat one. The regular hairdresser was shut so she choose another of the unisex salons that apparently have no problem catering for men who want more than short back and sides. That was her first life changing choice.

Her next choice was to voice her opinions about a gay pride carnival that was being run in the city later that month. She could have said how good it would be, or even said nothing, but she made a few homophobic comments, questioning why a man would want to be the 'woman' in a relationship, whether that be dressed as a man or even as a woman. His mistake was that she failed to realise that the man washing and trimming her hair was gay, along with the majority of the other staff.

That visit turned out fine, she was happy with the care and attention they took and was very pleased with the finished cut, even if it was just a pony tail. The impact of those remarks came home to roost on her next visit, unknown to her at the time, once the appointment was made the salon owner and person who had looked after her the last time was having a bad time, his partner had left him, the gopher was becoming ever more unreliable, and the tax bill needed paying along with several suppliers. Angela's previous comments just added fuel to his smouldering fire. The intervening three days between booking and appearing gave Pete enough time to plan a stunt, which he admitted on reflection was totally out of proportion to the insults made, none the less it happened.

Angela turned up for the appointment on time, but was told they were running late and was given a complimentary coffee which tasted kind off odd, but the soon to be restyled Angela thought it was just the brand they used and drank it down. That was pretty much the last thing she remembered doing as a man. Pete called Andy to the chair, but that was about it. Andy's next recollection was as a woman, well at least looking like a woman. She was in a strange room wearing a short satin nightie and wrap, lying on a couch while in the corner a tv was playing. It took a good five minutes before she really started to watch what was on the screen, what with being in some one else's home and wearing women's nightwear and from what she could make out several other female type changes,such as long finger nails, unexpected breasts, a hair style she knew was different as it was not a pony tail, and also her arse was sore. Then just as she was thinking of getting out and sorting out whoever had done this to her, she recognised the salon on the tv, with Andy walking towards Pete and the washing station. She then went on to tell me what she saw as she sat transfixed by the recording.

Pete led 'Andy' into a back room and started washing the hair, then to Angela's surprise this man she knew to be herself had a conversation as they discussed what Pete planned to do with her hair. Still looking like Andy, she quite willingly agreed to having the hair bleached blonde and have a permanent wave. Angela said she just watched unable to work out why or how Andy was letting Pete do this to her hair. Some one had edited out what must have been a long process because suddenly the main shop lights had been put out and he was under a drier alone except for a woman who was doing his nails, she even saw herself lift up a hand and admire the newly lengthened and painted finger tips. The next clip was off Angela having the curlers removed and Pete styling the hair into a mass of curls which cascaded down over her shoulders and was clearly able to hear herself say 'Oh yes it does look nice, that is amazing'. The film then moved onto another room where Andy removed all his clothes before laying on a treatment bed. Again her own voice could be heard saying 'I know this will hurt but I also know I will look so much better once it is all removed', then the nail lady comes into shot and starts waxing her legs, Angela clearly in pain but the woman is unmoved as she continues to rip the body hair from the skin. Eventually she finishes and rubs something into the skin and Angela can see that she was enjoying this attention as a very unfeminine penis started to stand up, but it was short lived. The woman said something, Angela replied 'if you must, it would look better' the she pinches the penis hard, making it retreat until limp, then she pushes the testicles inside the groin and tapes the penis between the legs leaving a neat triangle of pubic hair at the front. The film then jumped to another room, Angela is being offered white or red knickers, taking the white ones, from the background the word 'virgin' is said, Angela says 'Off course'. The rest is shown in full. Some very realistic breasts are glued onto her chest and a very nice lacy white bra given to support them. Next Angela is being led to a spray booth given a light tan without the underwear on, then after a shower and towelling session is given her underwear back as well as the wrap she was currently wearing, which sort of broke the idea that this could be some sort of dream, but seeing the wrap both on the tv and on her body meant this had really happened. The woman next took her back to the salon chairs and turned the attention on her face. While she worked, what was being done was discussed with her, giving the technician full consent to pluck her eyebrows, pierce her ears, use long lasting make up, even giving answers when asked what colour lips and eye cream should be used. Silver eyes, gloss candy pink lips. The last thing filmed in the salon was Angela choosing a dress and shoes, a pink dress with netting under the skirt to make it flare out a little and some pink mules with a low heel.

At this point I was utterly amazed that the story I was listening too could be for real, there was an attractive woman sat across from me, but besides a drugged coffee how did she agree to so much.

Angela continued to describe the video. She was filmed walking up and down a room, someone in the background giving advice on how to walk and swing the hips, then sit down. Next Pete returned to the screen and taking her hand pulls her to him and kisses her, to her surprise she shows no negative reaction, in fact it looks like she is responding very positively. After a few minutes of this action a voice off camera says 'I have to be at Jenny's for nine if you don't mind I shall be off' The couple break off, Pete says bye, but Angela walks toward the camera and says 'Thank you so much' and from the way she walked past the camera clearly went on to give the operator a hug.

The next shot was of the couch she was then sitting on, the camera is obviously fixed, but her and Pete are not. There is plenty of intimate action going on between them. Pete has hands up her skirt, she has hands down his trousers. She then watches as first she gives Pete a blow job, followed a little while later with Pete taking her from behind, then on the floor with her legs up in the air and asking for him to push until she makes what sounds very much like an orgasm.

The film ends with her going out of the room coming back in dressed in the nightie and wrap, the couch has been pulled out to make a bed, where she cuddles up under a duvet and goes to sleep.

After a minute the recorder stops and goes back to the start where Andy is drinking the coffee in the salon. She turned away from the tv, and in her words wandered 'what the f*** happened there'

I can't help myself asking 'So why are you still dressing and I guess out on your own, no one is forcing you? Why did you not go back to being Andy? And then sue the pants off them'. But a quick check on my own position. I am perched on a stool, my leopard print mini just about hiding the stocking tops, my blouse is undone, or rather only fastened up to the bra, which is supporting my size D silicones, I have killer heels on, and my sutry make up is covering my face. I barely understand myself, why should I be asking how this woman came to be still wearing similar tarty clothes. She had a very cute way of looking down with her eyes when she was uncomfortable, and she did it then as she continued her tale.

'I was really disorientated when I had watched the recording and ended up taking a look at myself, realising that everything I had seen done to me on the tv was true, I had tanned hairless skin, my dick was between my legs, the long nails were similar to what you see now, my chest felt the weight of the breasts, then I found the bathroom and looked in a mirror and hardly recognised my face, still with make up on which was only a little smudged thanks to the long lasting cosmetics, my hair was looking slept in, but still a big head of blonde curls, the studs were there. In fact I could not believe how female I looked. But I was trying to think how to get out of wherever I was when a door opened and in walked Pete.'

She then went on to tell me how Pete made her some breakfast and apologised for what he had done, saying he had used her as a vent for his frustrations. Then apologies over she still wanted him to put right all he had done, but with the tv still running the film in the corner it came to the sex part and Pete suggested she was far keener than he had expected, he had hoped to get some sort of sexual gratification, but it seemed Angela was almost begging him in the end to make her come. The drugs and hypnosis they had used could not have explained her eagerness to have all the treatments offered, nor the positive reaction to intimacy, they had only made suggestions that she should learn what it is to be a woman.

'It was as I sat there, Pete explianing what he had done and at the same time watching myself having what looked like the best orgasm ever, something changed in me. I asked Pete if he had some clothes for me to put on. He said the dress was in the bathroom, my trousers were in the salon downstairs, and offered to go and get them as he walked out the door. While he was gone I found the dress and changed out of the nightie into it and slipped the shoes back on, brushed my hair as best I could, then when I heard Pete come back, walked out into the living room. I was uncertain why I had chosen to put the dress on other than I liked the idea of being that woman in the film.'

She looked at me 'Can you understand me wanting to do that?'
'I can understand that part very easily, good looking man, good looking woman, what is there not to understand?' I answered

She then explained how Pete, though at first a little surprised, accepted that she wanted to spend a little more time as Angela, maybe experiencing some of the things she seemed to enjoy so much the night before. Pete first took her to the salon and styled her hair back to it's former glory, then showed her the three outfits Kim had provided and left her to change. This time red underwear, a sheer red blouse and demin mini. There was also some higher heels which having no backs meant shoe size was not critical. Then after a play with the cosmetics, lip gloss and a poke in the eye with a mascara wand, she decided cross dressing was harder than it at first seemed, but considering the work that had gone into the intiial transformation, it was hardly surprising she was unable to get much done on her own she told me.

Anyway once dressed she went back upstairs to the small flat and found Pete asking what else she would like to try out, Angela descibed herself as feeling out of her depth at this point. What should she try? She had little idea what was possible. Pete then pointed out it was early afternoon and he was hungry, so he was going to get out and find some food. This raised problems such as being seen by the public and then being laughed at or worse. It took some persuasion and a strong drink to get her out of the door that first time, but soon she was in a car and being driven to a bar just down the road from where we were currently sitting. The food was immaterial to the experience, the fact Angela had gone outside dressed and looking like Pete's girlfriend was the significant event, and when Pete got teased for going straight by a couple of gay friends, the realisation dawned that Angela did look like a woman to the world. This made for a more confident girl and as they spent time in another bar drinking she allowed herself to pretend that Pete was really her partner and that she was a girlfriend even if it was only playing the role. Come late afternoon, Pete wants to get back home, so Angela tagged along with him not realising that the flat above the salon was not home. They ended up in a nice apartment in the city centre. From here Pete led her into more female experiences as he suggested that from her behaviour anyone would think she was after one thing, when she questioned him, he resited various times she had linked his arm, held his hand, kissed him in a very intimate manner and when he put a hand on her arse she had not made a move to remove it, finishing with a kiss that she did not reject either. Actually rather enjoying the experience of being the woman and letting the man take the lead. Eventually they ended up in bed with her legs in the air and this time remembering the pleasure of having something Pete called a prostate being stimulated.

She claims she fell asleep and must have been so tired it was five the next morning before she awoke. Then realised she was supposed to be at work for seven, but several things were going to make that awkward, the least of her problems being that she was miles from home and no where near her car or her work. The hair, nials, tan, breasts, not really fading make up all added up to make her choice of phoning in sick the best option. The next thing to sort out was her head, two days ago she was anti gay in a mild sort of way, now look at her, cross dressing and enjoying gay sex with a man she hardly knew, who was still asleep beside her. How was she going to get back to the normal, if rather boring life she was used to?

I was still struggling with the concept of Saturday morning Angela was straight, by Sunday night she is a confirmed gay cross dresser, and ten months later still cross dressing. So I asked what happened next, expecting to find out she got back to being a man, tried to sort her head out, but found the dressing had her hooked and she gave in like so many of us do, living a double life. As for suddenly becoming gay, maybe that was answered by the thought she had been living in denial, the homophobia a reaction to her inner truth. Who knows, but she was going to tell me, if I wanted listen.

She described the Monday as being the first day of the rest of her life. After both she and Pete had got up, niether quite sure what was meant to happen next, Pete went pragmatic and matter of fact offered to drive her to the salon, her male clothes were there and with some help from the staff, they should be able to reverse much of the changes they had done on the Saturday. With no better plan Angela took the lift with Pete, then while he got the salon opened and working, sent her to the little flat above the shop to rest until he had sorted out some spaces in the appiontments.

A little time after the shop opened, Kim went upstairs unable to believe the tale Pete had told her and wanting to see for herself that their victim was still dressed pretty much as she last saw her. Kim's first words being OMG, then a few other 'I can't believe it' phrases, followed by some flattery, telling her how good she looked, even suggesting that with a little coaching Angela would pass with ease. Angela said she argued that underneath she was a man and besides she had to get back to being who she was the week before. Kim pointed out that most people are not what they seem, what we see is rarely the real person. Pete is gay but not many people see that, her and her partner are gay as well, but the neighbours just think they a couple of girls house sharing. She was making Angela think that what is unseen need not affect what is seen, if you want to live differently to what god gave you. Then Kim went on to list all the great features Angela has, long legs, small hands, pretty face, good chin and neck, lovely hair and if she lost the stomach a cracking figure. Angela asked Kim directly if she thought she should stay as Angela, 'Not for me to say darling, but whatever you and Pete got up to this weekend surely put a smile back on Pete's face, not seen him this good in weeks, besides you do look fantastic.' After a pause Kim continued 'so what have you got to go back to, a brilliant job and career, a loving wife and family, a fantastic life just aching for you to get back there'.

Angela from the way she told this was clearly at a turning point, she had unexpectedly enjoyed herself and now Kim was asking what was she going back to, it made her pause and think again. Kim left at that point having to work in salon. Angela then explained to me her previous life, a dead end job, a small rented flat in a rough area, and an ex-girlfriend who had dumped him because in her words she thought he was dull and boring. Well this was far from boring was at the time one of her deciding thoughts.

It was lunch time before anyone else came upstairs and she had drunk all the coffee she could handle. Pete came up with a buttie and a list of things that he and the staff could do to sort her out and get her back to being a him. Over their lunch Angela tried to work out how much Pete liked her, eventually giving up and coming out bluntly telling him she had enjoyed the weekend and was there any way they could stay friends, or even go out again. Then finally asking if he knew if it was possible for her to not have any reversal treatments but to stay as Angela, at least for a few days more.

That she told me, was possibly the hardest thing she had ever done, making the choice and telling Pete what she wanted to do. The response apparently was why she never went back to being Andy. Pete told her how much he had enjoyed their weekend, he was still sorry for the actions which started it, but the results had been fantastic, and yes there was no pressure to have anything done, she could stay as she was if that was what she wanted. Then she pushed a little bit more, asking if she could use the little flat rather than going back home, which she felt would feel odd dressed as a woman. He readily agreed to that but went further and offered to take her home with him, saying with a smile that his bed is more comfortable than the fold out couch.

That clinched it really, she stayed in the flat until Pete went home, taking her with him. Then for the next couple of days she used his computer to research cross dressing and all its different forms, she would cook him a meal each evening and basically enjoy tripping around his swish apartment pretending to be a woman, even going out alone on the Wednesday afternoon as she needed some food for the evening meal.

Come the Thursday, Pete asked her what she planned on doing, she was welcome to stop as long as she wanted, but Angela could not stop without making some decisions, she had to think about work, and then there was her old flat. He left it all rather open ended with the comment that the holiday was over, however he had said Angela can stop but things would need sorting out.

Angela told me she spent ages writing pro and con lists, mulling over the options. Finally Pete invited her to join him in bed and that night spent doing things a week before she thought impossible, yet now enjoyed and looked forward too. This meant that while coming down from her orgasm, with Pete still between her legs. She asked 'So lover boy, were you serious about me stopping?' he confirmed his offer extending it to include either his apartment or the flat above the salon. But then went onto make some conditions. First was that Angela had to be fulltime, he did not want to meet Andy. Ever. She needed to get some work, he could not afford to support her completely. She had to take seriously being a woman that was convincing, he wanted to be the only one to know what was between her legs. Last she had to choose something female that would make it difficult to switch back to being a man. There followed a question and answer about what should be the defining thing that held her in the female world. Angela thought doing something to her hair should be good enough, Pete could change that easily even cut it all off, she would losose her feminity yes, and returning would be hard he agreed. The nails were too easy to trim short. More peircings, but they are removable. In the end she had a choice between a flower tattoo or a lip plumping procedure which lasted several months. What she said that followed this was a rationalisation of her options, which came down to. By Sunday she had either to get herself striaghtened out in more ways than one, or have been to the salon and had her lips injected or possibly have a tattoo, a longer term plan could be to have surgery to make Angela's breasts into real busts, but that was not an instant change but one that she could promise.

I knew what the answer must have been, but could not help thinking 'this was all rather quick, dump the old Andy, hello Angela. Besides playing house and getting shagged, she had not had much real life experience as a woman' But as I say, I knew the answer because not only was she sat infront of me, and her lips were a little fuller than you average mans. So I said 'you had your lips done I guess? the cleavage looks rather real as well, the tattoo?'

'Yes I had my lips done, amazing how it changed the look of my face. Pete did it on that Saturday after closing, he also restyled my hair, the first time he had kept the length and just gave it some curl and lightened it, this time he added streaks of golds, browns and reds, then cut the hair so I had a fringe which rested just on my eyebrow line.'

'And that was it?'

'Oh no, the Friday I had been busy, I had to go and buy some new clothes, I had three outfits that Kim had donated, but they were really going out stuff, I needed plainer things for everyday. I bought a skirt, two tops, a pair of leggings, new shoes and cosmetics. It was my way of saying to Pete, Angela wanted to stay. I had a great time that weekend, somehow being a girlfriend and having a man look after me was so nice, I enjoyed all the getting ready and being pretty, hanging around Pete as we visited some bars in town, then letting him control the sex. I did not feel used rather more a feeling of being wanted, which is very comforting. To seal my position I had a pink rose tattoo done around my navel and promised when it had healed to have a stud inserted as well.'

I was still coming to terms with this tale as she continued to tell me of how she moved on from that first week. She spent a lot of time in the flat above the salon, Kim would give her lessons on make up, a girl called Jess who had done drama coached her in mannerisms and posture, but most of the time she spent practising what she was learning of the girls and from the internet.

Winding up the old life was surprisingly easy. She gave notice on the flat, rang in work and asked if the redundancy offers were still open, they said yes, and gave his notice using holidays to work her notice. She bought a new phone and turned the old number off. Andy just disappeared she said, and Angela moved into Pete's apartment.

The final piece to confirm Angela's new life came a few weeks later, she had been keeping house for Pete, even making sure she was home before him so a meal was cooked, this meant a very public bus ride and walk down busy streets. At first it was hard but everytime she did it the tension lessened. The old car got sold, there was nowhere to park and she wanted the money for clothes which she described as mostly tart, minis and high heels. she knew what Andy had liked, and surprisingly for a gay man Pete seemed to like the 'come and get me' look. Anyway about four weeks after her sudden change she was noticing her money running out, car and last pay cheques were dwindling away so she was thinking of how to earn some money and not just live of Pete. Then Pete came back one evening in a temper, the girl who cleaned and made the coffees, the shop gopher had given her notice, or rather Pete had called to ask why she had not turned in and after a short heated exchange, he told her not to bother coming in any more. Then as he moaned about the useless teenage girls that had worked for him, she suggested taking on someone older. It took a while for the penny to drop. She started work the next morning cleaning up and keeping the customers happy with drinks and magazines.

To be honest I could not truly say I believed her story, but she was there and looking very good, clearly not wearing a wig, I could see the roots, and no false nails, if it was not for the hint of an adams apple bobbing up and down I would have sworn she was a real girl. As it was she must be living as a real girl but hiding the fact that somewhere in her past she had been a man. Whether the story of how she came to be so attractive was true, I shall never really know, but it would be nice to think it was.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

prostate

The word is " prostate " !!!

only one mistake

That must be a record.
3 !!! makes it sound serious, I shall inform the government, when we have decided which if any we fancy :)
Keep smiling
Lauran

Thanks For Posting

Lauran, you are right, implausible, but fun. Thanks again.

The fastest scissors in the west

From homophobic to shemale in the flash of a hair do!

Interesting conversion Lauran.

Thank you1

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

great fun, Lauran!

If you can get away with so few mistakes, you're doing very wel.... I've usually got a dozen or more... who cares?! The urgency to publish is what matters... Get it out there gurrrll!!! Love Ginger xx

PS I've not much time for gay crossdressers - they're transgendering, aren't they... Fine for them but let me stick with the girls!!!! love you, Sister!