Manifest Justice

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Manifest Justice
by Saless

The problem with oppressing the weak, is they don't always stay weak...

"Oh, how lovely!"

"Oh yes, you look wonderful!"

"I think she's finally ready for the coupe de grace, don't you girls?"

I hear giggling and join in. Whatever it is must be fun!

"Go get Rex, let's finish her journey into womanhood."

Rex? Who's that?

"You're going to love this, Tammy! Come over here."

"We know how much you love your clothes, but you need to take them off now and lie down over here."

"Don't pout, this is going to be so much fun!"

"Oh yes, Rex is really big, he'll take good care of you."

"And then you'll know what being a woman is all about, just like we promised!"

"There he is! Come over here Rex, we've got a new girl for you!"

A man?! And he's naked! And what's that between his legs, it's all stiff?

"Relax Tammy, you'll love this!"

"Oh yes, all our girls do!"

"It hurts a little at first, but then it feels so good!"

Ouch! Stop! Don't do that! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

"What the..."

"How did..."

"Run for it!"

"No you don't!" I screamed. The doors all slammed shut on their own, trapping my tormentors with me. Rex lay smoldering on the bed where he'd tried to rape me. I looked down in wonder at my beautiful female form. I was completely naked, but that didn't seem to bother me. What did bother me was what these harpies had been doing.

"Please don't hurt us!"

"We were only trying to help!"

"We're your friends!"

"SHUT UP!!" I roared. "All the drugs and brainwashing have been cleared from my mind. I know exactly what you are!"

"Spare me!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I said shut it!" I yelled. They flinched and shied away from me, looking fearfully at Rex' smoking corpse. I'd heard about spontaneous manifestations before, but never thought I'd experience one myself. "I guess you were right after all. I really am a woman. But you can't whore me out like you wanted. I have the power, now!"

"What will you do with us?"

"Hmm, what indeed." I mused. "I suppose I could do to you what you did to me. Transform you into men and turn you into sex slaves. Take away your identity, torture you..."

"No!"

"Please, not that!"

"…"

"You hesitate? Do you want to be a slave?" I asked.

"No!!"

"Of course not!"

"No...a...man."

My eyes opened wide in shock as I realized the truth. "They did it to you, didn't they? You want me to undo what they did?" I asked.

"...please...but...I...hurt you..."

I nodded, "Yes, you did. But you were never as rabid as the others. Now I can see why." I pondered how I could reverse what had been done, and in a moment the answer came to me. I strode over to the cowering woman and touched her head. In a flash she transformed from a beautiful sexpot into a frightened boy.

"No!"

"She was our greatest achievement!"

I looked at my hands in wonder. What was I capable of now? "You've suffered worse than I. What do you think we should do with them?" I asked him.

He shook his head in wonder, his mind now free for the first time in who knew how long. Then he glanced down at his whorish outfit and angrily ripped it off. He was now naked, too, but far more self-conscious about it. He gingerly removed the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around himself, doing his best to stay as far from the corpse of Rex as he could. "Um," he said, looking back at me, "I don't think..."

"What? Don't be afraid, we're in the same boat here." I said, smiling encouragingly at him.

"I don't want to be like them." he said softly.

My smile widened, "Nor do I. But we can't let them keep doing this, either."

He shook his head. "But, there's no way we could convince anybody about what happened. We're both...changed." he said doubtfully.

"True, but I imagine you look now very much like you did before they got a hold of you. Right?" I asked.

He shook his head vigorously, "No. That was ten years ago."

"What?! They've been doing this to you since you were, what...six?!" I exclaimed.

"...five." he whispered, lowering his head in shame.

My hands balled into fists as I tried to control the fury I felt at what these monsters had done. I knew there were others, too, besides us. Suddenly my awareness opened up and I could 'see' the entire interior of the compound. There were many more people. My new 'vision' shifted, and I could tell who was victim and who was not. I reached out with my mind and suddenly they were all in the room with us. The victims were grouped between the boy and I, while the rest were up against the wall with the other two.

"What's the meaning of this!"

"How did we get here?"

"Rex! What happened to Rex?!"

"Hey, if Rex is out of action can I get a turn at that ass? She's hot!"

"QUIET!!" I growled. The room suddenly stilled as everyone looked at me in shock. Then to the two quivering beside them, the boy, and finally to Rex. Most seemed to put it together. I heard the word 'manifestation' whispered amongst them. Before long they were all as afraid of me as the first two. Unfortunately that included the victims. "How many of you would like me to reverse what has been done to you?" I asked of the victims, ignoring the others for now.

The girls, for they all looked like that, cowered away from me uncomprehending. "I used to be Mistress Candy. She can help you go back to who you were." the boy said softly.

They all stared at him, but I wasn't sure if they understood or not. I reached out with my mind and cleared theirs. Their eyes clouded for a moment, and then they all began looking around as if they'd just awoken from a dream. Or a nightmare.

"I've cleared your minds of the drugs and conditioning they put you through. So, do you want me to reverse the rest?" I asked. Only one refused.

"I...always wanted to be a girl." she said softly.

"Would you like to be complete, then?" I asked. She cocked her head at me in confusion. "I can make it so you can have children, if you want."

She put her hand to her stomach and said, "Babies? Me?" in a wonder filled voice. I nodded. Her smile lit up the room as she nodded so hard I was afraid she'd hurt her neck.

"Hold still, then, and I'll help you all." I said. I walked forward and they mobbed me! They were all eager to go back to what they were or, in that one case, to be whole at last. Before long they were all transformed and, except in that one case, ripping their ultra feminine garments off.

"Now that's settled, we need to decide what to do about them." I said, gesturing towards the fiends who had abused us all. I realized that I was one of the newest additions to this place, so had suffered less than most.

"Don't hurt us!"

"We were only trying to help you all!"

"I'll take care of this uppity bitch!"

The same one who had indicated his desire to rape me as Rex had tried to do strode forward. The boys, and girl, shied away fearfully. The first boy I transformed was probably the oldest of the group, besides myself, and none of us were nearly as large as the man coming towards me. Despite this, I felt no fear. He was as naked as every other man in this place, and obviously ready to take over where Rex left off.

I stepped forward to meet him and grabbed his balls. The look of surprise on his face was priceless, but not nearly as satisfying as the way his expression twisted in pain as smoke began wafting up from his groin. He screamed in pain and collapsed at my feet. In seconds his genitals had burned to ash, leaving him a sexless eunuch. Not only that, but the fire spread to every muscle in his body. In moments he looked more like a boy than a man, with no muscles to speak of, nor other masculine attributes.

"What have you done to me?!" he demanded.

"Justice." the first boy I transformed said. "Make it so none of them can hurt anybody again."

"But even without muscles, they can still hurt people." the girl said.

"Turn them into frogs!"

"Dogs!"

"Cats!"

"Trees!"

"Furniture!"

"Kill them." the first boy whispered softly.

Everyone turned to him in shock, but the other boys soon echoed his words. The girl seemed uncertain, but wasn't arguing against it, either.

"You can't kill us!"

"Mercy!"

"Quiet!" I growled. I didn't even have to raise my voice, they shut up immediately. The boys, however, continued to chant, "kill them" until I shushed them. "Can no one think of any other way to deal with them besides murder?" I asked.

"Justice..." the girl said softly, like she was rolling the word around in her mouth to see how it tasted. "It's not murder, it's justice. I think they're right. We can't let them hurt anybody else." There were tears streaming down her face when she said it, but conviction filled her voice.

The boys looked at her somberly and then back at me and nodded. "So that's how you all feel?" I asked. They all nodded again. I sighed, "All right. That's the only conclusion I can come to, also, but I was hoping someone would come up with a better one. Maybe there isn't one. But you're right, we can't let them hurt anyone else. What's your name?" I asked, turning to the girl.

"They called me Prissy, but I like Amy better." she said.

"Okay Amy, why don't you help the guys find some clothes. I imagine they must be getting cold by now." I suggested.

Amy looked a little overwhelmed by the idea of taking nearly a dozen naked boys with her, but the first boy reassured her, "You're safe with us. We don't want to be like them." The others nodded.

"Okay, I think I know where we can find some clothes." Amy said. She pointed to the door nearest the villains, so I gestured for them to move away from the door. One of them tried to open it, but of course it was stuck tight. Another made a move for Amy, but found an invisible wall between them that shoved him back with the others. Amy looked worriedly at me for a moment, and then led the boys out. The door opened as she reached it, and then closed once the last boy had walked through.

"You can't do this!"

"You'll be a murderer!"

"A mass murderer!"

"A monster!"

"You don't have the guts!"

"Say what you like, but your days are over." I said as calmly as I could. I held my hand out towards them and a wave of fire shot out and engulfed them. Their screams were short lived. In seconds there was nothing left of them but ash. I released my hold on the doors and collapsed in tears.

I lay on the ground, weeping, for some time. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to find Amy sitting beside me. She reached out and wrapped her arms around me. I blubbered in her embrace for a long time. She never said anything, just held me and stroked my hair.

"They're right, I am a monster." I whispered when I could cry no more.

"Shh. You're not a monster. We all agreed it was the only thing we could do. I think you're incredibly brave, the way you handled all this. I know you're new here. They were just about to finish breaking you, weren't they?" Amy said softly into my hair as she laid her head on mine.

"Is that why they brought Rex in?" I asked weakly.

She nodded, "Yes. They used him on me, too. He was as evil and cruel as the rest. He delighted in our pain. I know how terrifying it is, and yet when you manifested you didn't go nuts. You didn't kill everyone in sight. You even transformed Mistress Candy back to the boy she was! You're not a monster, you're wonderful!"

"But..." I started to argue, until I felt the wetness on my scalp. I shifted so I could hold her, as she cried out some of the pain and fear she'd felt in the time she was here. I forgot my own pain as I tried to soothe hers.

"We're a real mess, aren't we?" the first boy asked, walking in with a few others. The clothes they'd found were too big for them, but they were male clothes and they were clearly much more comfortable with them.

"What will we do?"

"Where will we go?"

By now Amy had stopped crying and looked up at me with a weak smile. "We'll take care of each other. What else can we do?" she said.


The End

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now that's a Mutant!

Wow! If this is in the KittyHawk universe, those 2 could do some serious damage together!

Thanks!

Sean_face_0_0.jpg

Abby

Battery.jpg

I didn't really settle on

I didn't really settle on exactly where the powers come from, why she gets them, or any of that. But yeah, she's pretty impressive!

Glad you liked it Abby. :)

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Manifest Justice

Yes, either the Kittyhawk universe or Venus Cursed universe seem to be where this story should be or even the Mana verse.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poorly Versed

If you can't decide which "universe" it belongs in, it doesn't.

Clever title. ;) Yeah, this

Clever title. ;) Yeah, this story doesn't really belong in the universe of any of my other stories. Arena would probably be closest, but even if it were in that universe it would have to be well into the future.

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

That is still in question

After all, if it was ArenaVerse of your SalessVerse, why was there only a single manifested in the facility, and even then, spontaneously? If it was at times when the situation has already resolved itself, you'd think they'd have someone on payroll just in case. More likely is that this is happening at approximately the same timeline, but since the entire establishment was completely illegal and thus concealed...

The protagonist however definitely would have been a candidate for Kill Order had she been found...

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

There are some things about

There are some things about the Arena world that, if you knew about them, would explain this one for you. But you'll have to wait! ;p As for the kill order thing, I'm not sure a squad could do much against her...

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Well...

Well executed!

Hmm...

Is that a reference to the story, or the bad guys... ;) Thanks either way Pippa!

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Letting Off Steam...

...or ashes, anyway. Read your blog entry about writing this.

In reading it, I had the same problem the protagonist did: killing them all doesn't seem like a congruent solution. (Except maybe for the one who said "you don't have the guts.") Assuming power and sadism were their motives, I think they had reason to be more scared of Tammy's first scenario -- treating them the way they treated their victims -- than even immediate death or transformation into nonhuman animals or inanimate objects. (Except that I think that turning them into stereotypically weak and submissive females would bother them even more than becoming wimpy males.)

I don't know, though, how long that type of revenge would have pleased the ex-victims. I'm not sure that "kill them" chant really reflected their collective views -- from the description, that seemed to me to be more of a lynch-mob/mass-hysteria type of thing than a rational decision. But they're probably not the type to get continued thrills out of sexually enslaving their former masters. (I guess there's a security question too -- Tammy spontaneously "manifested" on the first rape attempt; as unlikely as the story makes it seem, it's possible that one of the bad guys could do the same under similar conditions.)

It had me wondering what Randalynn's Jo Stark would have done. But I guess we know that -- essentially the same thing Tammy did; if I recall correctly, that's how Stark escaped in the first place.

Anyway, the story had me thinking for a good deal longer than it took me to read it. Thanks, Saless.

Eric

found this by accident

and just had to leave a comment. It was powerful stuff, even if I wish she could have found a better solution - turning them into babies would work for me, for example. But a good story , nevertheless

DogSig.png