The Sissy Farm 1

Printer-friendly version

This is the first chapter of 'The sissy farm.
It's been sitting for years on fictionmania so many might have read it before. Still it's a nice story. If you like sissydom; that is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sissy Farm
Chapter 1

The Sissy Farm. Part 1.

List of Characters.

Me. Michael. A natural sissy

Aunty Beverly My mother’s sister. (Who adopted me aged 10.)

Janice. My Younger Sister.

Unable to resist the delicious image I twirled again in the mirror then started to undress. As I slipped off the silky stockings I stood up one last time to savour the pretty frillies. Suddenly I stopped as I heard my aunt’s call from across the landing.

“Michael!”

“Yes Aunty.” I replied as I stopped twirling in the mirror and froze nervously.

“Be a darling. Come and help me lace up. The laces have become tangled again.”

“Damn!” I cursed silently as I struggled to remove the bra and panties I had been secretly wearing during the night.

Fortunately I had already removed the nightie, suspender belt and stockings so it was but a moment to whip off the bra and panties, though the bra was a bit tight. Then I stepped into the boy’s underpants that I had flung under the bed the previous evening. I frowned as the rough material of my underpants hugged my bum. I much preferred the deliciously silky panties that had felt infinitely nicer under my satiny nightie during the night but Aunty Beverly had called so it behoved me to obey.
First I’d better explain some stuff.

Aunty Beverly had adopted my sister and me after my mother and father were killed in a motoring accident. She had a large house with plenty of space so she had arranged with the social services to adopt my younger sister Janice and me. It seemed an obvious choice. Aunty Bev was my mother’s sister and she was a beautiful kind woman. Janice and I worshipped her
Janice was too young to help with Aunty Bev’s corsets but I was now ten and strong enough to tug the laces and tie a proper bow. Within weeks of coming to live with Aunty Bev we had both fallen under her spell. I had always been secretly fascinated with my mother’s clothes and even my sister Janice’s so when Aunty got in a tangle one morning with her corset laces it was a heaven sent opportunity for me.

I had been passing her bedroom when I heard her let out a snort of frustration as she struggled impatiently. Eventually she let out a curse and I hesitated outside her door.

“Is everything alright aunty?” I called out respectfully.

“No darling. I’m a bit stuck.” She replied.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Oh it’s these confounded laces. They’ve got tangled again.”

“D’you need a hand?”

“Well I do actually petal but I’m a bit ‘au-natural’ darling.” (‘Petal’ was a term of endearment Aunty Bev used on everybody she was fond of.)
I paused confusedly.

“Au- what?”

“Au-natural dear. It’s French. It means I’m naked; except for my corset that is.”

“I won’t look. I’ll close my eyes,” I offered, “I’m good with knots.”

“Oh would you darling. That would be just so helpful.”

I knocked softly and she invited me in. With my eyes tightly screwed shut I opened the door, entered and stood there blindly with my arms extended. Aunty Bev let out a little giggle then minced over to me and presented her back to my outstretched fingers.

“Just try and undo this tangle here,” she instructed as she led my outstretched fingers to the knot.

“I fiddled ineffectively for a few seconds then gave up.”

“It’s no good aunty, I can’t see. I’ll have to open my eyes.”

“Oh go on then. You’ll only see my back.”

Once able to see, I quickly freed the tangled laces and held the ends in my hands.

“They’ve come unthreaded aunty, that’s why they got tangled. The long, loose ends got crossed somehow. There’s three pairs of lace holes empty.”

“Oh dash!” She giggled again. Then you’d better thread them back again.

I studied the pattern and stood momentarily perplexed before asking.

“Do they cross over alternately or in parallel pairs? The pattern changes two holes up and it’s hard to tell.”

“Oh fiddle. Here let me see.”

She turned unthinkingly in the loosened corset and suddenly presented me with a full frontal view of her breasts and lower parts.

For a moment I stood stupidly gaping then remembered my manners and quickly shut my eyes. Aunty Beverly let out a gasp of amusement then bent down to kiss me on the forehead.

“Why you’re a proper little gentleman. You’re just so sweet. Don’t be embarrassed. Here, let me show you how the laces are threaded.”

I nervously opened my eyes again but Aunty Bev was still bare except for the corset around her midriff. She assured me that there was nothing wrong with seeing a girl naked then she showed me how to thread the laces.

“Here.” She observed. “I’ll unthread it again then you can practice in case of the next time.”

With trembling fingers I fumbled a bit before finally slipping the laces into the proper lace holes and working them down from under her beautiful breasts, past her narrow waist and finally to the ripe curve of her bum.
At first Aunty Beverly’s beautiful breasts were wobbling provocatively right in my eyes then I worked the laces further down the corset. It was the first time I had ever touched a naked woman and my fingers couldn’t help lingering on the soft peachy flesh. Her skin was just so-oo smooth and squijee and nice. Aunty Beverly looked down and smiled as I finally threaded the last lace. By now I was kneeling in front of her and my eyes and fingers were very close to her tummy just above some golden curls she had lower down. My eyes lingered curiously for a few seconds and I’m sure Aunty Beverly sensed my curiosity as she spoke again.

“Now you’ll have to twist the whole corset around so that the laces are at the back,” said Aunty Bev.

At this, I had to grasp the lower edge of the corset and tug gently as Aunty Beverly tugged the top portion around until the whole garment had moved around her body and now had the laces going up the back.

“Good,” she sighed, “Now you’ll have to tug on the laces and work the loose bights down the eyelets.”

I grasped what she meant and soon had the corset nice and firm around her body. Aunty Beverly let out a sigh of satisfaction and turned again to face me. My eyes fell to her tiny waist and I felt a strange feeling flutter through me as she smiled again and bent down to kiss me on the lips.

“Why you’re just such a perfect little helper darling! Who would ever want a lady’s maid when there are little gentlemen like you to help?”

She reached her arms around me and hugged me to her as my face got buried in her soft bountiful breasts. I was in heaven. I had not felt such a lovely hug since my mother had died. Aunty Bev was just so kind. Finally she released me and gave me a thoughtful look as she released me from my duties.

I walked reluctantly from her presence and resumed my own bathroom duties but I had sprouted a huge stiffy in my pee-pee. She must have seen it under my underpants but I was still a bit innocent and thought nothing of her having probably seen it.
Anyway, that had been the very first time I had helped Aunty Beverly.

up
165 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Sissy Farm 1

'Sissy' is either a girl's name [Sissy Spaceck] or a nickname where a brother or sister calls a sister 'Sissy' as a term of endearment.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Dan Archer

I think he lived in a village called Ambridge, somewhere in Borcetshire, beyond the Hassest Hills, and kept some sheap..

The Archers!

Where did this reference to Dan Archer come from?

bev_1.jpg

Lorrielle

This is a really sweet beginning. It sounds like love and intimacy are on the horizon, so I will read on. I hope there is no cruelty or sadism to follow. Love and hugs, Lorrielle

sissy farm

just found this site and this very long serial had me reading to the very end!

x