The Sissy Farm 6

Printer-friendly version

This chapter introduces Michelle to shopping and corsets. Her acceptance of corseting is voluntary but the constraints appear somewhat severe to her until she grows accustomed to it.

If some readers find this story offensive or 'Too close to the bone' the truth is I wrote it many years before I posted it to FM but I was too afraid to make it public for I thought it too pornographic.

Truth to tell I wrote the bones of this story over thirty years ago long before computers and stuff and even before my children were born. It was an exercise to help me open up the demons that haunted me from my childhood. My wife made me do it because we had serious issues at the time. She is a saint and did more to bring me back to sanity that any of the so-called therapists and psychiatrists.

I make no apologies for the content of this story. It's a lot less traumatic than stuff I suffered!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6
The Sissy Farm.

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.
Janice My Younger sister
Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.
Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy
Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.
Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.
Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.
Peregrine My transvestite uncle

Undressing for bed proved to be a prolonged activity. First we had to strip down naked then complete our toilet and shower together before Aunty Bev produced a pair of new corsets.

“These are your sleeping corsets my darlings. They’re very much like your day corsets except that they have these little loops see.

“What are they for?” Asked Janice.

“Eh, they are for securing busy little hands and preventing any naughtiness.”

At first, Janice and I could see nothing to cause alarm and we stepped into them without concern. As Aunty Bev laced us up, we realised that the sleeping corsets were a little tighter and a little longer than our regulation daywear. It was only after we were laced up for the night that we realised just how restrictive the night corsets were.

The hems came right down to our knees so that walking was almost impossible. We both looked down at our exaggerated hourglass figures and sighed helplessly as we recognised the strong metal loops attached to various places. It was now obvious what the metal rings were for. Aunty Bev produced some pretty, jewelled, shiny bracelets, which she clipped around our wrists. Then she secured our hands to the rings down the sides of or thighs. Janice and I let out a nervous whimper as we tried to move our hands. We were helpless. I tried to move forward and discovered I was only able to take the tiniest mincing little steps. Janice also squeaked nervously as she almost lost her balance.

“Careful darlings” cautioned Aunty Bev, “if you topple over in these little beauties, you wouldn’t be able to get up.”

Never was a truer word spoken. We could not move our thighs at all. The only way to walk was by raising our toes and lowering them with each mincing step. Aunty Bev’s eyes widened with satisfaction as she watched us swaying and bobbing.

“You realise girls, you won’t even be able to go up or down stairs with those on.”

“But what happens if we want to, - to, - you know, - go in the night?” Whimpered Janice.

“Come and see me. You’ll find the loops on your corsets are at the same height as my bedroom doorknob so you’ll be able to enter my room to alert me. Now into bed both of you.”

“We both hobbled forward for it was obvious that we were now to share the same bed. I remembered to turn around and topple backwards onto the bed but Janice, -silly girl -, fell forward. As she lay rigid in her corset she realised she could not roll over onto her back.

“Help me!” She cried.

I was totally unable to extend a helping hand so Aunty Bev gently rolled her over onto her back as she arranged us side by side in the large double bed. Then she produced a little spreader bar and attached it to the lower rings at the hems of our corsets.

“What are those for?” I asked.

“Just to keep you properly positioned. No wriggling and cuddling until Doctor Shirley has seen to you.”
‘Seen to us’. I wondered. ‘What did ‘seeing to us’ mean?’

I turned my head to meet Janice's nervous gaze, for at least we could stretch our necks and kiss each other goodnight. As Aunty Bev tucked us in I realised we were virtual prisoners in our sleeping attire. Under the duvet Janice and I managed to entwine our fingers as we prepared for a worrisome night.

Despite our tribulations, we managed to fall asleep. We awoke more or less simultaneously as our bladders alerted us. With considerable difficulty we minced cautiously to Aunty Beverly's door and declared our needs. Fortunately, Aunty Bev was not a monster and she attended to us promptly. After she released us from our night corsets we sighed with relief and set about our toilet. Firstly of course after relieving ourselves, Aunty Bev had me relieve Janice of any tension she had in her little tickly bit.

“It’s just so that she won’t get frustrated during the day darlings. It doesn’t do for a young girl to get frustrated or tense,”

Janice lay back on our bed and I was made to kneel between her slender thighs and suck her little tickly as Aunty Bev supervised.

“Does that feel nice Janice?” She asked my sister.

“Mmm!” Gasped Janice as her butt began to squirm and bounce.

“Good, keep it up Michelle. This is one of the most important functions for a sissy. Servicing her mistress’s every need.”

I gave a muffled acknowledgement as I busily sucked and titillated Janice's tickly with my tongue. Eventually, Janice started to gasp and squirm wantonly and then she gave a loud wail again, just like the previous morning. The wailing persisted for a couple of minutes until slowly, her demeanour calmed down and eventually she laid back alternately gasping and whimpering with satisfaction. I remained kneeling and awaiting instructions until Aunty Bev gently prised my face away from Janice's delicious secret place. She inspected Janice's cleft then declared.

“She’s still a bit wet down there. Lick it clean.”

I did as ordered and Janice giggled with delight.

“Mmmm. No more tissues, I’ve got my own personal cleaner.”

Aunty Bev smiled indulgently as she ascertained that Janice was indeed clean. Then she stroked my back and whispered as she bent in close with me and pointed out Janice's sexual geometry.

“One day, you’ll have a little tickly. It won’t be as small as Janice's it will be more like Miranda’s. Just imagine what it will be like having your own companion sissy caring for you and kissing you and sucking like this.”

I wanted to ask about the ‘here and now’ but I was too afraid to ask. Instead I stood up obediently as Aunty Bev produced our corsets.

“Now, go and make sure your bladder is completely empty,” she ordered as she prepared my clothes. “We don’t want you having any urgent calls whilst we’re in London. After straining to make sure my bladder was empty, I returned and got dressed. Aunty Bev laced me up because Janice did not have sufficient strength to pull the laces tight.

Finally I was fully dressed and Janice had recovered from my attentions. She also slipped into the loo for a second check and assured herself her bladder was completely empty. Aunty Bev left me to assist Janice in dressing and we arrived downstairs completely attired for our visit to the doctor’s. Aunty Bev turned and smiled.

“Yes. You look just perfect. Now a light breakfast and we’ll be off.”

We took the train to London and received many admiring stares from the other passengers. Aunty Bev received several compliments from approving matrons as we sat all prim and proper, quietly reading from our books. The truth was that we had to sit quietly. It was virtually impossible to wriggle about and squirm in our tight corsets. The journey across London in a Taxi proved relatively easy. London taxis are high, roomy things and being little girls, Janice and I did not have to bend down to get in.

We arrived at Doctor Shirley’s relaxed and contented. I had to admit again, Miss Stern had been right, I was getting used to the corset. It somehow seemed less tight and my short shallow breathing was become habitual. Nevertheless, I had to stop several times as we climbed three flights of stairs. Even Janice was a little breathless when we reached the top.
Aunty Bev looked down indulgently as I gratefully settled into a hard upright chair to recover my composure. I could never have flopped down into one of the large, inviting armchairs for I might not have been able to get up.

Janice also chose the other straight-backed upright chair for she was now alert to the same trap. There we sat like two prim and proper, straight-laced bookends until Doctor Shirley’s nurse invited us in.
We rose and minced delicately into her office as Aunty Bev followed and the nurse closed the door behind us. Doctor Shirley studied us and turned to Aunty Beverly.

“Well, I’m impressed. Which one’s the sissy?

“Michelle is the sissy. She’s got the shorter hair.” Replied Aunty Bev.

“Oh! Very good! Well young ladies. I can see that you’re fully corseted so I’ll leave you for a few minutes to disrobe whilst I talk to your aunty. Nurse Lesley will help you.”

Aunty Bev stepped into the inner office whilst Janice and I set to unbuttoning our frocks. As we steadily shed our frilly frocks followed by our lacy petticoats and finally our tight corsets the nurse stood silently supervising and nodding approvingly. Finally we stood in our all-in-one thigh-length silky bloomers and turned expectantly to the nurse. She recognised our unspoken question.

“Yes young ladies, everything. The doctor needs to give you both a thorough examination.”

Without more ado, we both stripped totally nude and the nurse produced two knee length surgical gowns. We slipped into them and laced them loosely at the back. Almost immediately, the door opened again and Doctor Shirley invited us both in.

“I’m treating you both as young adolescent girls but I’ll do Janice first, up you get young lady.”
Janice clambered up onto a table with strange stirrups and the doctor instructed her to place her feet in the stirrups. This spread her legs wide and gave Aunty Bev and me a clear view of Janice's secret places. The doctor turned to me.

“Move in closer Michelle. This is mainly for your benefit. It’s important that you learn how to serve any mistress properly. Janice is a fully formed girl so I’ll be able to explain all the important functions that you’ll most probably be required to perform once you are a sissy with a mistress.

Now. Come in closer. Don’t be shy. If anybody should be shy it should be your sister Janice but she doesn’t seem embarrassed does she.”

I looked up and was slightly surprised to see Janice smile and nod invitingly, so I moved right in as Doctor Shirley started to describe everything and explain their functions. Most of the stuff was simply descriptive. As Janice spread her legs, Doctor Shirley described her labia and the simple functions. Then she explained how stuff in that area would change, as Janice got older; what the secret opening between her labia was really for and what it would do when Janice was excited. I just gaped in rapt attention as I absorbed the information. Then she delicately produced a small metal spoon shaped sort of thing and gently depressed the dark wet area just behind Janice's ‘man-in-the-boat’. I peered closely and recognised the tiny opening where Janice peed from. Doctor Shirley described it and it became plainly apparent why girls always had to wipe themselves after peeing. Finally, Doctor Shirley came to piece-de-resistance.

“Now darling, I want you to understand that this little bud is the most important part of Janice's lady parts. I understand that you have become accustomed to helping Janice gain relief in this area.”

“I’ve only done it twice. Once yesterday morning and this morning.” I confessed innocently.

“Well, that’s a good start. Aunty Beverly tells me you have only used your finger is that right.”

I nodded, not daring to reveal that I had already given Janice a pleasuring with my lips. It was best to feign ignorance as I wondered where this was going.

“Well there is another way to please a lady in this area. Have you ever kissed Janice down there or sucked on her clitoris.”

“Her clitoris?” I repeated curiously.

“Yes darling. This little bud is a woman’s clitoris; it’s the equivalent of your little pee-pee. Just as you like playing with your pee-pee so does Janice. When you’re older you’ll understand why.”

“When I’m older. Why not now?”

“Because neither you nor Janice's bodies are ready for that yet. In a couple of years your body will be able to have an orgasm. That’s when playing with your clitties will bring real rewards.

“Our clitties; but mine is a pee-pee. Boys have pee-pees.”

“Yes darling but sissies only have tiny pee-pees, so tiny that they’re more like clitorises. That’s why they call them boy-clitties.”

“Just like Miranda had in Miss Stern’s shop.” Added Aunty Beverly.

I nodded as Doctor Shirley gently lifted a tiny little hood that seemed to cover Janice's clitoris and revealed a tiny rounded bud that exactly resembled the bell end of my pee-pee except it was miniature version. Janet jerked and let of a whimper of delight. But Doctor Shirley ignored Janice's reactions and explained further.

“This tiny little nubbin is the very core of Janice's being. It’s even shaped like your pee-pee except that it’s infinitely more sensitive. It’s packed with special nerve endings that make it very sensitive. Now I’m going to explain how to give Janice the most wonderful experience of her life. First you must take the little nubbin between your lips then suck it as though it was your thumb, go on.”

I did as instructed and Janice immediately started to writhe and squirm as her whimpering increased to a steady wail of delight.

“Oooh-oooh! Keep sucking like that! Don’t stop!”

I continued sucking for a couple of minutes until Doctor Shirley tapped me softly on the shoulder and whispered in my ear.

“Stop sucking for a moment and have a look at her clitty.”

I did as instructed and was pleasantly surprised to see that Janice's nubbin had almost doubled in size. I turned to Doctor Shirley and remarked.

“It’s bigger and it’s gone stiffer, just like my pee-pee.”

“Exactly darling, you see there’s not that much difference between girls and boys after all. But you’ll see it’s already started to shrink again. Now resume sucking and start to flick it with your tongue.”

As soon as I had sucked it to make it bigger again, I flicked it with my tongue as Doctor Shirley had instructed. Janice let out a squeal of delight then started to shriek with ecstasy as her hips started to hump urgently. Doctor Shirley showed me how to gently embrace Janice's hips and press gently on her tummy to constrain her wild actions. Then Janice started to clutch frantically at the air as she started to drum her heels furiously on my shoulders. I wanted to protest, but Doctor Shirley gently restrained Janice's heels as she started to moan and wail as her head whipped from side to side. Then with a final penetrating scream, Janice arched her back and held it stiff for several minutes as her moans steadily increased in volume. Fortunately, Doctor Shirley’s office was well sound proofed or somebody in the street might have made inquiries. Finally, Janice gave a deep shudder and she slumped back onto the table as her cries became steadily softer. Doctor Shirley then fingered the lips of Janice's lady parts and nodded knowingly as she smiled at me.

“You’re sister seems to have a condition know as precocious puberty. She’s somewhat advanced for an eight-year-old girl.”

“What exactly does that mean?” Interrupted Aunty Beverly.

“Well her body is somewhat advanced for a young girl. She is already experiencing orgasms.”

“Is it serious?”

“No. We can introduce hormone blockers if you want. That would prevent any instance of premature menarche, which sometimes accompanies such a condition. You understand, - menstruation and such like.”

“Will it harm her development in any way?”

Not in the short term. For a couple of years it might help. Anyway, she’s not that advanced, after all, it’s not unusual for girls to start by aged ten these day, what with diet and what-have-you.

“Well you decide what’s best.”

“It’s not that serious,” continued Doctor Shirley, “Janice is eight after all and only a month shy of her ninth birthday.”

“So you are saying it’s not necessary.”

“I don’t think so. I’m quite sure Mistress Janet’s Academy will be well up to speed on her care.”

“That’s OK; they are only going to be weekly boarders. She’ll be able to see you any Friday evening or Saturday morning.”

Doctor Shirley nodded as she turned to catch me licking Janice's soaking labia clean.

“Who taught you that Michelle?”

“Janice doctor. It saves her having to wipe every time.”

“Very good young lady. You’re going to make some mistress the most perfect sissy. Has she finished lubricating?”

“I think so.” I replied as I failed to lick any more fluids from inside her labia.

“Excellent. Well now it’s your turn. Come on girls, change places. Janice can see what happens with you. Have you ever had an orgasm?”

I wagged my head uncertainly.

“I don’t know.”

“Well take it from me young lady, you haven’t. Once you’ve had an orgasm you’ll know!”

Aunty Bev, Janice and the nurse all giggled knowingly as I changed places with Janice and nervously spread my legs to place my feet in the stirrups. Naturally, Janice moved in for a close inspection as Doctor Shirley started to explain about my adolescent anatomy.

These two little balls in this tiny sack are her testicles. If she was going to grow into a man these would stat to grow in a few years and the sack would get bigger and looser. At the moment though it’s like a wrinkled little purse with a seam down the middle. That’s where she changed into a little boy when she was inside your mummy’s womb. All little babies start off as girls inside their mummies but hormones make half the babies start to change after a few weeks. The opening that little girls have got starts to close up in little boys and that seam is the join. It looks just like a poorly made repair to a torn purse doesn’t it?”

Janice giggled as she gently ran her finger along the seam right to the back of my scrotum. I wriggled and giggled for it tickled a bit. Doctor Shirley smiled indulgently as she continued.

“That little bag is called her scrotum and as you can see, it’s quite sensitive. That’s because the two little balls inside are very sensitive and vulnerable. If you damage those, Michelle will never become a proper boy. They are also very sensitive, watch.”

She gave my scrotum and testicles a firm squeeze and I squealed with fright.

“Ow-oow! That’s sore!” I wailed.

“Yes darling,” agreed Doctor Shirley, “they are very sensitive. Often when male animals fight, they try to bite their opponent’s testicles off so that they won’t be a threat to their harem in the future.

The old Arabian Sultans used to cut off the testicles of little boys so that they could work in the harems and look after all the pretty girls. These boys grew up to become eunuchs. They could not get their little pee-pees ever to be hard and they couldn’t make it grow to put inside the Sultan’s pretty girls. When a boy has these cut out, it’s called castration.”

“Is that what you are going to do to Michelle?” Asked Janice.

“Oh good gracious no. Michelle’s a perfectly delightful, natural little sissy as it is. She doesn’t need to be castrated. That only happens at Mistress Janet’s if the boy has to be severely punished and controlled. Usually, he has done something very seriously wrong to a girl or girls.”

I sighed inwardly. I wanted to keep my pee-pee because I got lovely sensations from it. Doctor Janice continued.

“Sometimes we return the testicles back inside a sissy’s tummy for cosmetic purposes. They still work and let a sissy get excited but she can’t make babies, or at least it’s very unlikely. Having the testicles surgically re-ascended makes a sissy’s panties much neater and she can wear thongs if their mistresses prefer thongs. Their pee-pees are so small that there’s nothing to fall out of the skimpiest panties. If you remember, Miranda is like that. Do you remember when she showed you her boy-clitty in the shop? There was no wrinkly bag behind her boy-clitty, her panties were smooth and neat. No unsightly bulges.”
Janice nodded agreement and commented.

“It was nice and smooth and neat all the way back to her poo hole.”

“Did she have her poo-hole plug in?”

“Yes.” Replied Janice, “it was a big pink one. What’s that for?”

“Oh you’ll learn all about that at Mistress Janet’s. It’s to make sissies obedient and sweet if they’ve ever been naughty. Miranda was a bit of a naughty boy when she first went to Mistress Janet’s but now she’s the sweetest sissy in your town. Do you like her?”

Janice nodded and smiled, as did I for Doctor Shirley had directed the question at both of us. Janice asked again.

“Will Michelle have a poo-hole plug?”

“We don’t know yet. It’s usually reserved for naughty boys but sometimes a natural sissy finds out she likes them and takes to wearing one of her own volition. Shall we see if Michelle has any predilections in that direction?”

Janice nodded eagerly and Doctor Shirley reached into a drawer below the table. I craned my neck but could not see what she was doing until I heard a soft buzzing sound. Then to my surprise I felt a smooth round thing being pressed against my bum hole. It was vibrating rapidly and I twitched as the smooth rounded end pressed inquisitively against my tight little ring.

“Oo-ooh. What’s that?”

“It’s called a vibrator. Ladies use them sometimes to please themselves and lots of sissies find them essential for their own delights. It’s useful to find out early if a sissy likes to have their poo-hole tickled because it tells a lot about a sissy in later years. Do you like it?” Asked Doctor Shirley as she pressed the vibrating knob a little harder against my bum.

“It’s nice like that, it tickles.” I giggled and twitched responsively.

“Would you like it to go inside you, like Miranda’s butt plug was?”

“I don’t know. Does it hurt?”

“Well I’ll lubricate it first and then we’ll see, shall we? It’s called a vibrator by the way, because as you’ve already realised, it vibrates. Some ladies call them dildos.”

“I sucked my lip thoughtfully, for I had never ever put anything up my bum before. I had once seen Janice push a small round peg up her dingly-dell when she was pretending to have a pee-pee like me and she had said it didn’t hurt. Mummy caught us playing and Janice was told off about it. Fortunately, daddy hadn’t found out and mummy had explained that it was called something like ‘penis-envy’, though what that meant, I had no idea. I was only eight and Janice was six at the time.

As I lay back with my legs wide apart, Doctor Shirley slipped on some rubber gloves then took some ointment from a tube and generously lubricated the pink plastic dildo. Next she took some more ointment and gently introduced it to my butt. I squeaked because the ointment was cold and tensed nervously. Doctor Shirley hesitated and smiled encouragement.

“Try and relax, just pretend there’s nothing there.”

This was easier said than done. My tight little rose hole simply did not want to be invaded. I started to cry nervously so Doctor Shirley stopped immediately.

“Hmm. Obviously you don’t like it. It seems you are a heterosexual transvestite sissy, but we already knew that. You’re going to make some mistress a very happy lady.”

“Can I be her mistress?” Begged Janice.

“I’m afraid not darling,” Replied Aunty Beverly. “You’re Michelle’s sister. Mistresses sometimes marry their sissies and keep them like a wife to do all the womanly things around the house. It’s most unusual for a sister to keep a sibling for a sissy.”
“Oh it has been known, though it’s unusual,” interrupted Doctor Shirley, “usually the sissy has been castrated or sterilized. You understand incest and all that. Inbreeding and such like.”

Aunty Bev’s eyes widened with curiosity and she studied her nieces thoughtfully as she replied to Doctor Shirley.

“Well, we’ll have to see about that. Though they do get along very well. There’s rarely a cross word between them and everybody knows how brothers and sisters can fight. These two little darlings are a sheer delight to have around the house. They’re both ever so helpful with the domestic chores.”

By now, Doctor Shirley had replaced the dildo in the drawer and she gently took my little pee-pee in her fingers. The ointment felt cool and smooth on my pee-pee and I twitched responsively as I felt it begin to harden.

“Hmm. That response is healthy.” Observed Doctor Shirley as she turned to my Aunty Bev while gently ‘testing’ the underside of my fraenum. “She’s hard already. Do you like that Michelle?”

I nodded vigorously and humped hopefully as the sensations increased. Doctor Shirley’s eyes widened with mild curiosity.

“Why, I do believe we might be able to, - stand back ladies, this could get interesting.”

So saying, Doctor Shirley started to accelerate her motions on my pee-pee and I started to feel the weirdest sensations building up inside it.

I started to grunt in a most unladylike manner but was utterly unable to stop as a sort of pressure wave started to build up in my pee-pee. Then to my astonishment, I felt my pee-pee start to twitch and squirt with astonishing sensations that sent violent tickles of delight pulsating along my pee-pee. I let out a squeal of surprised ecstasy as I watched a series of white droplets squirting over my head, across the room and splashing against the door of Doctor Shirley’s filing cabinet.

“Ooh! Oooh! Oo-ooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aiyee! Oo-owooh!” I was even shocked myself by the most unladylike squeals and cries I was making but I could not stop myself. Something had taken hold of my whole body and there was no way I could stop it.
I humped and squirted for several more seconds then the sensations subsided as quickly as they had arrived; completely uncontrolled and utterly unexpected. When they finished I sat there shocked and stunned with my jaw sagging stupidly as I struggled to recover my breath. Doctor Shirley’s face was a picture! She stared at me for a moment then wagged her head with amazement.

“Well! Would you look at that Miss Beverly! ‘Like daughter, like son,’ another precocious pubescent. Goodness me! It must run in the genes. Well we’d better get you cleaned up young lady. That was a spectacular display. Oh my, what are we to do with you?”

By now I was recovering my composure and I was searching around for some tissues as I looked up beseechingly.

“I’m sorry! I’ll clean up the mess. Honest. I don’t know what happened, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Doctor Shirley took off her rubber gloves and reached out to comfort me as she inspected the odd couple of droplets that had splashed into my hair and onto my chest. Then she bent down and kissed me softly.

“Oh never mind my beautiful little sissy. It comes to all little boys eventually. I should have been better prepared; after all I am a doctor!”

She motioned to the nurse who was standing also with mouth agape, to get the tissues. Then she turned to me again.

“That, my dear little Michelle, would you believe it my darling, was an orgasm; a little boy’s orgasm. Did you like it?”

I stared up tearfully and still apologetic about the mess but I had to confess that the sensation had been delightful. I just could not believe a body could experience such an overwhelming wave of sensation. In fact I was a little afraid of it all for I had lost all control. Doctor Shirley sensed my fears and she reassured me with a kiss as she gently took a tissue from the nurse and wiped the glistening silvery fluid from my short boyish hair. Fortunately I had taken my wig off when told to strip naked. She then handed me some tissues to wipe my chest and shoulders before taking a little spatula from it’s wrapping and scraping up the splashes on her cabinet door. As she placed them on a small glass disc she turned to Janice and I.

“Well, we can have a little biology lesson while we’re here. Let’s see if Michelle is fertile? Put your gowns on and we’ll study this sample under my microscope.”

Full of curiosity Janice and I followed Doctor Shirley to a small anteroom where she had a microscope and several other scientific looking instruments arranged on a high bench by a large window. She took the sample, placed it into the microscope and studied it briefly.

“Hmmm. It’s a good sample. It looks healthy and there’s excellent motility. D’you want to see. Janice and I were almost dancing in our eager excitement but of course, Janice, being the lady, was invited first. As Janice was hoisted up onto the high stool, Aunty Bev gently restrained my shoulder and whispered.

“Always ladies first and sissies second.”

“Sorry Aunty Bev,” I apologised. “I’m so excited.”

“I’m sure you are Petal but let’s not forget ourselves.”

I tried to wait patiently but I found it almost impossible. Janice seemed to take forever as she asked a string of questions. I thought her last question was silly.

“Is it dangerous?” She asked.

All three adult ladies laughed with amusement as the doctor smiled and gently lifted her down to the floor. She explained to Janice.

“It can be darling if you’re ever careless and get it inside your vagina. But then again darling, if you ever want to be a mummy and have babies, this stuff is essential.”

Janice nodded and smiled coquettishly at me as Doctor Shirley invited me up to have a look. I could scarcely contain myself and clambered eagerly up onto the stool.

The tiny tadpoles wriggling across the plate fascinated me and I had lots of extra questions. Janice had not asked nearly enough. Doctor Shirley answered each one patiently and after I had exhausted my questions she explained a bit further.

“There are tens of thousands of those little gentlemen in your sample and every one of them has the chance to join with a lady’s egg to make a baby.”

“Gosh! You mean I made all those and I didn’t even know.”

“You did indeed darling. The body is a marvellous thing. However when you’re older it won’t matter. As a sissy you would need a lot of help to give a mistress a baby. That’s if you’re able to and if you’re ever allowed to. Most mistresses wouldn’t dream of allowing their sissy to give them a baby but there are some more caring mistresses who might. You’ll learn all about that when you’re older. Now have you any more questions?”

I wagged my head and shrugged softly as Doctor Shirley helped me down off the stool. I could have easily done it myself but it felt nice to be a bit sissyish and accept her hands around my waist as she lowered me gently to the floor. I looked up and smiled as I demurely thanked her. Doctor Shirley smiled and bent down to kiss me on the forehead.

“Why Michelle you’re just a perfectly sweet, little, sissy doll! Now, go with your sister Janice and get dressed while I talk to your Mistress.”

I was about to say that Aunty Bev was our aunty not our mistress but promptly checked my tongue. (I was learning.) I remained silent and followed Janice with the nurse to get dressed again. In the Anteroom Doctor Shirley chatted with Aunty Bev.

“Well of course Miss Halsey you’re very lucky really. Michelle is such a compliant and willing little sissy you’ve almost got a blank canvas to paint any picture you want. Have you any particular preferences?”

“Well it’s a bit early yet; I mean she’s only ten, - well nearly eleven, next week in fact.”

“Well it’s never too early, in fact the earlier the better. The good news of course is that we can completely arrest her male puberty and control any development with hormones. That’s the part I like the best. It’s so much easier if you can catch them young. It’s so much easier for the child also. Now Michelle’s a very intelligent child. How do you feel about her taking up a profession in late life? -Law, or medicine or something? The trans-gendered community always needs sympathetic support in those fields.”

“We’ll have to wait and see.” Declared Aunty Bev. “I think for the first two years we should just watch developments.”

“Well that’s not really a good idea. I think we should at least start Michelle on some mild hormones. Even eleven-year-old girls start to develop breasts these days. Anyway, her sister Janice will certainly do so with her precocious puberty. In fact we could more or less progress them in parallel.”

“Mmm. That would be good. It would be much easier dressing them and stuff if they grow up together as twins.”

“Well I think that’s the first strategy. I’ll give them both some suitable shots and put them on a hormone regime. The good thing about Mistress Janet’s academy is that they are well experienced in hormone treatments. They will readily dose your nieces with my prescriptions. Do you know, I’ve got about thirty young patients who are pupils attending that academy and they’re all progressing well. One thing I can be sure of is that the treatments are adhered to rigidly.”

“Well I’m pleased to her that. What else is required, medically I mean?”

“I can’t think of much.”

At that my loud squeak from next alerted Aunty Bev to a final question. The nurse had just pulled my corset really tight and the force she had used had surprised me. The corset was the tightest I had ever had it.

“That was Michelle having her corset laced. Will it harm her development?”

“Well, provided she gets plenty of gentle exercise it won’t do her much harm. The hormones will give her an hourglass shape anyway and I see there was plenty of room for development of her breasts. A small waist is not too serious for a sissy. Be careful with your niece though, she has to have room to carry babies when she’s older. They make look like twins but Janice I’m afraid, will always have to have a slightly thicker waist. That’s the nicest thing about sissies. They can be such panty-waists.”

“Panty waists?” Asked Aunty Bev, a bit puzzled.

Doctor Shirley smiled.

“It’s an American expression. The U.S. marines sometimes use it to describe somebody who’s a bit fussy or incapable of ever completing the course.”

Aunty Bev rolled the expression around her tongue.

“Panty-waist, - yes that’s a nice one. Michelle, my little panty-waist, and she will have a real panty waist by the time she’s an adult.”

“By the time she’s sixteen, nobody would ever recognise her for once having ever been a boy,” smiled Doctor Shirley. “Now, how long are you in town?”

“Well we’re staying with my brother tonight. He’s got a flat in Pimlico. Then he’s taking his nieces to see some of the sites tomorrow and I anticipated returning home tomorrow evening or perhaps the day after.”

Doctor Shirley sat silent for a moment, trying to determine if Aunty Bev was of the same sexual persuasion, then she took the plunge.

“Would you like to come and visit a club tonight?”

“What sort of club?” Replied Aunty Bev, recognising the undertones of the invitation.

“Well, - it’s a sort of alternative life-style club.”

“You mean a lesbian club.” Declared Aunty Bev boldly.

Doctor Shirley relaxed. The subject was out in the open.

“Well, not just Lesbian. There are other persuasions as well, transvestites, transsexuals. The difference is that the members are carefully vetted for their tolerance and liberality. You can be surprised how antagonistic some alternatively sexual people can be to other alternatives.”

Aunty Bev nodded sagely.

“Yes, you’re right. The truth is I’m bisexual but I’m sympathetic to my brother Peregrine, he’s a transvestite. He suffered a lot in the village where we were raised and yet the woman who most objected to him when he came out turned out to be one of the biggest lesbians in the village. Talk about hypocrisy!”

“Exactly,” agreed Doctor Shirley, “well at this club things are different. Provided you respect everybody else’s lifestyle, then it’s an excellent night out.”

“Well I’ll see what my brother says. He might be a bit afraid of being asked to baby-sit the girls. You know how tongues wag.”

“Oh the girls can come along. There’s a special supervised crá¨che for children, it’s right next-door and there is no intercourse between the crá¨che and the club. The whole set-up is very discreet and very private. Lots of alternative life-stylers have children so the families have to be catered for. Trannies, gays, sissies and lesbians are not necessarily paedophiles.”

Aunty Bev nodded. She knew she would love to go but first she would have to run it by her transvestite brother Peregrine. It would be very rude to have arranged to stay with her brother and his partner then spring such a visit to a club upon him. He would probably have made all sorts of special arrangements including dressing in male clothes to accommodate the concerns surrounding his nephew and niece. Peregrine, or Penny as she preferred to be known, hated dressing as a man. She ran her transvestite pub as the landlady and everybody recognised her as Penny. It was only on very rare occasions that she and her partner, the Viscount Weston dressed up as men to attend some function that involved them appearing to be normal. Penny did not know the exact circumstances surrounding her nephew Michael’s sexuality so for the children’s sakes she would be dressed as a man. Beverly could not wait to spring such a delightful surprise on her brother as presenting Michael as Michelle. Despite this, she was still obliged to accommodate any arrangements her brother Penny had made to put them up at her flat in Pimlico.

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Beverly, The story is

Beverly,
The story is interesting to a point. The point being that I feel that Michael/Michelle is being forced into the sissy life style rather than being allowed to enter the lifestyle slowly and on his/her terms. I also believe that Janice is being forced to accept her 'sister's new life style as her own. Altho she is a GG, it seems like Aunty Bev and the Dr. Shirley are grooming her to the life of a sissy also and not so much as a mistress. Why else would they have her doing all the same things as her sister/brother. Jan

One way to see it

The other is - it was done to instill the understanding in Janice. She had to learn the consequences of what she may be subjecting sissy to. Besides, roundabout, as they say, is fair play.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

The Sissy farm 6

I can't help but wonder if Micheal will go from being a sissy, and have SRS done?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine