New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 22

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

As he drove off towards his home, I asked Emily a question. “Do you think that it worked? Is he ‘cured?’” I made air-quotes around the word ‘cured’ for effect.

“I do believe he is, but at a terrible cost perhaps.” Emily answered.

“Do you think that ritual could work on me?” I asked out of curiosity.

“No. I asked her to cleanse me once, long ago. She said it was impossible. Once the transformation has occurred there is no going back. You’re doomed to werewomanhood for life. There is a cure for what we are, but once you've turned, there is no release.” She sounded almost sad as she finished her monologue.

But I wasn’t sad. Quite the opposite in fact, I was happy to be ‘doomed.’


~~~~~
(Earlier that evening at Heath and Vance’s house, Vance sat deep in thought.)
~~~~~

At nightfall Heath would be forced to transform tonight, as she was each and every night of lunar week. Vance had a choice in the matter. He usually forced a shift on these nights so that Heather would have company, and he planned to do just that on this evening. That was the advantage of being a pure-blood, having a greater degree of control over his inner woman. But no degree of control would stop his change on the 3 nights when the moon was fullest.

As if he needed another reason to change, tonight was Halloween and Queen Anne’s Revenge should be hopping. So when he heard the tell-tale moaning coming through the cracks of Heath’s bedroom door, Vance knew it was time to get his girl on.

He entered the second floor bathroom they shared, and looked at his reflection. Short black hair trimmed in the style of a Roman Centurion, rugged features and a strong jaw reflected back. His deep, brown eyes had a sadness to them, not that he wasn’t happy but Vance did have a troubled past behind him. Running a hand across his face, he noted the presence of the five-o’clock shadow and its sandpapery feel. If not for his little secret, he might well have been a Hollywood actor or a male model. And in a moment these rugged good looks would be gone. Still, Vance knew he was blessed in the looks department no matter which gender he happened to be.

It was time now, Heather hated being late and the last thing he wanted was to irritate her with all the stress she was under. So without further delay, Vance closed his eyes tightly and focused on a mental image of his catalyst, a full moon in the night sky. He slipped out of the bathrobe he was wearing without breaking concentration. As he meditated his way towards womanhood, he remembered the instructions in the ‘Handbook.’


For a werewoman wishing to force a transformation on an off night, she need only conjure up an image of the full moon in her mind’s eye. She must meditate on that image, maintaining her focus as her body temperature rises. She must not let up until she feels the tingling that precedes a forced change. At that point, her body will take over and her mind can relax. Once the tingles have begun, there is no reversing the process, the woman inside will take over and remain until banished by the sun the following morning.

Vance was sweating now, any second he would be at the point of no return. It came on suddenly, like a nest full of snakes wiggling throughout his stomach. The tingling feeling washed over him like waves rolling up onto a sandy beach. He opened his eyes to watch the magical process unfold.

Vance felt his muscular, alpha male physique melting away in the wake of the spreading pins and needles. He was shrinking in height too. His stubble disappeared rapidly, and he knew without looking that hair in other places, his chest, pits, legs and arms, was shrinking back into the follicle as well. The retreating facial and body hair left behind much softer, smoother skin in its place.

Vance stared intently at the reflection of his face. His jaw-line and brow-ridge diminished and he started to see Vanessa staring back at him in the mirror. His short hair grew out past his ears, then his girly cheeks, finally settling around his shoulder-blades. He felt his manhood throbbing, standing at attention as it began to shrink between the pulses.

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM

A knock at the bathroom door snapped Vance out of his self examination. “Vanessa, are you getting ready in there?” Heather inquired.

“I’m uhhh…I’m getting changed right now sweetie, be done in a minute.” Vanessa replied. With each word, her voice seemed to rise all the way up into the mezzo-soprano range. Looking down, she saw that the smooth flatness and vertical slit had already replaced her male parts. Next was her favorite part. Her nipples darkened and began to enlarge, the circumference of her areola increased threefold. The flesh behind her high-beams began to plump up too, and a moment later two lovely lady lumps graced Vanessa’s once flat, manly chest. “Yessss…” she said aloud quietly to her smiling reflection. Then a sharp but not at all unpleasant pressure began to build in her hips. Slowly at first and with growing speed, Vanessa felt her pelvis separating as though she were being torn in two. Simultaneously, her muscular man-butt began to take on female properties as it plumped up and rounded out behind her. And where once an athletic looking man had stood, naked in the mirror, there was now a toned, beautiful woman.


~~~~~
(An hour or so later, Heather and Vanessa sat at their favorite table in the balcony of Queen Anne’s Revenge.)
~~~~~

The club was packed and loud that night, just the way Vanessa liked it. She and Heather enjoyed some drinks, and scoped out the dance floor for potential talent. As her eyes passed over the room below, she caught a glimpse of some familiar faces. Emily, Erin and the man she’d seduced and infected last month were making their way towards the bar. Vanessa was preparing to alert Heather when she heard her companion speak.

“Well, well. Look at what we have here.” Heather remarked. “It looks like our newest sister is up to 5 nights a month.” she said, referring to Erin. “And your recruit is here with her and Emily. I wonder, how did she get wind of her condition? And how did she link up with the day-walker posse?” She peered at Vanessa as though expecting an explanation.

“I gave her a book, Heather. When we dropped her off after I made her, I left a copy in the box with her clothes.” Vanessa answered. “As for her meeting Em and Erin… I don’t know how she met up with those two.”

“I see. Didn’t you think it was a little soon to be issuing her a copy of the manual?” Heather said in a half-accusing tone. “Don’t we usually do that just before their change?”

“Well…I didn’t feel like doing it tonight. We’d have missed this Halloween bash.” Vanessa protested weakly. “Besides, it’s not like she can do anything about it. Tomorrow she’ll change, and we’ll bring her into the pack. If we can get her away from that day-walker b*tch that is.”

“OK, so you broke into my room, stole a copy of the book, and gave it to her that night without my noticing? You know I keep the extras in my room. Yet when I returned from my stroll that night, you and he were still…busy. So when exactly did you get him a copy?!” Heather demanded.

Heather could be so damn litigious about such trivial things Vanessa thought, especially when it came to her privacy. “No, I didn’t go klepto on your belongings. I gave her an extra I had.” Vanessa was defensive as she spoke.

“An extra? You don’t mean…” Heather trailed off, he mouth hung open wide. “Tell me you didn’t give her your personal copy.”

Vanessa nodded yes.

Heather broke off eye contact; she seemed to be disturbed by this bit of news. “Oh Nessa, what have you done?” The two women watched in silence as Emily, Erin and Jerry walked out the back door with ‘Tranny Granny,’ the club’s most unusual patron. At last Heather broke the silence. “And that old witch might really complicate things for us.”


~~~~~
(Twilight on November 1st, Aaron and Jerry sat in Emily’s living room as their hostess prepared some dinner.)
~~~~~

Two men sat across from one another, each clad in a white, terrycloth bath-robe. It might appear strange to an outsider, but knowing that one or both of these men is about to turn into a woman makes it seem only practical.

Erin’s voice was growing louder by the minute as I sat with Jerry. I was relaxing in a positively feminine manner, legs crossed and arms held tightly to the body. Because I knew what was coming tonight, I didn’t even try and correct my posture. There’d never been an intended audience for my change before, Jerry was an accidental witness last night, but even still I felt no stage fright. Besides, I reminded myself, chances are he’ll be too wrapped up in watching his own transformation tonight to bother watching mine.

I began emptying out a small backpack I’d brought with me onto the empty couch cushion beside me. It contained various girl clothes, garments I’d need very shortly. The feel of the fabric against my hands sent pleasurable chills down my spine. Soon these exotic fabrics would be streached across my entire body, hugging my feminine frame in a most comfortable way. I could hardly wait.

“So what’s it like?” asked Jerry, leaning in towards me as he spoke.

“What’s what like?” I asked, not sure what he meant.

“The change, how does it feel? Is it like the way they describe it in the book?” Jerry elaborated on his question. “Does it hurt?”

“There’s no pain. The body releases a ton of endorphins, enough to stun an elephant. It’s really quite pleasant.” I said “It’s indescribable … words just don’t do it justice.” I admitted. “It’s like a building tension, followed by an incredible rush. It starts in the stomach,” I gestured to my midsection, “and it spreads out from there until it consumes your whole body.”

Jerry listened intently as I described the event he hoped to avoid tonight.

“And when it’s over, you’re just different… a girl.” I went on.

“And what’s that like?” Jerry asked.

“It’s fun!” I admitted. “Parts of you that are normally hard and stable become soft and bouncy.” I gestured to my chest and bottom. “And your hairless skin feels smooth all over; it’s so much different than it feels as a rough hewn, hairy man.” I was gushing now. “You become so… sensitive to touch, it’s really unbelievable.”

I saw Emily smiling as she entered my peripheral vision. “Well, it’s about that time.” She interrupted our dialogue. “If anything is going to happen to you, it’ll take place…” She looked at her i-phone, “right… about… now.” A beeping erupted from the handheld device. It filled the air for a few seconds before falling silent again.

And nothing happened.

Jerry laughed. “Looks like we’re both in the clear!” he exclaimed.

“Well, its set to the second moonrise occurs, but the change can start anytime between now, and an hour from now.” Emily explained. “So when you hear that sound again, then you’re in the clear.”

“Well whatever you’re cooking in there sure smells good.” Jerry said. “When do we eat?”

“Werewomen always come out of a change incredibly hungry. So we’ll wait a bit and see what happens…”

Emily continued to explain some details about the change to Jerry, but I was silent on the couch. I could feel the moonlight filtering in through the open window heating the surface of my skin. ‘Any second now.’ Erin’s voice commented. Sweat beaded up upon my forehead, and my body temperature began to soar. ‘Here we go again’ I thought to myself as the first waves of tingles washed over me. I clutched my stomach on instinct.

“…Guys…” I interrupted. They stopped speaking and looked at me, doubled over on the couch. “It’s…(pant-pant)…happening.” I fell to my knees crawling forward towards Jerry. He scotched away ever so slightly.

“My God…” I heard Jerry say as I began to shrink before his eyes.

Looking up at Jerry, I saw not a single trace of the curse affecting him. He was the same as he ever was. As body hair began retracting into my skin, I found myself wanting him to change too. I was happy to be transforming into Erin again, but a small part of me was jealous of the fact that Jerry had beaten the curse where I was unable to. I was hard as a rock now, and lengthening hair on my head reached down to my shoulders. I’d stopped shrinking now, but my maleness diminished with each successive heartbeat.

I thrashed about in ecstasy on the floor, my robe slipping open as the last of my manhood disappeared. I was a woman again, but still more changes were to follow. Jerry could see my whole anatomy now; I didn’t want to cover myself though. ‘Let him see what he’s missing,’ I thought. ‘Deep down I think he knows he made a bad decision last night.’

All eyes were upon me as my areolas grew to the size of quarters, and womanly nipples protruded further than they previously had on my male body. My soft breasts began to fill in too, slowly but surely reaching their full female potential. “Uhhhh!” I moaned as my hips began to splay outward, changing the shape of my body and its center of gravity dramatically. I was sitting on the floor now, feeling myself growing a bit taller in the seat as my cheeks filled out underneath me. And then it was over, Erin was back again.

Jerry and Emily were speechless, wide-eyed and staring at me.

“Em, can you hand me my bra and panties?” I asked, reaching out in the direction of the couch where my clothes were piled up.

“Oh…um sure hun.” She complied, handing me both.

Stepping into my panties, I turned to Jerry. “Do you feel any different?” I asked.

“Oh... no, same as always.” he answered with a smile. “But we still have the better part of an hour until we know if I’m out of the woods.”

And indeed he was. An hour passed, then two. Nothing on Jerry changed, and so we declared him cured. Emily asked if she could keep his copy of the Handbook, and he didn’t object.

“Looks like I won’t need it now.” is all he said.


~~~~~
(About two weeks later, Sunday November 16th at Aaron’s house.)
~~~~~

As afternoon turned into evening, I sat on my couch feeling listless. It had been a boring Sunday, and I had spent most of it thinking about being Erin. The next full moon was about two weeks away, but it might as well be a million years from now. As I sat watching a silly football game, the sight of the sideline reported made my blood boil.

She was interviewing the quarterback about the drive he’d pieced together, and the dumb jock was staring right at her chest as though it had eyes. ‘Not that she minds’ I heard Erin’s voice for the first time since my last transformation. ‘She knows what she’s doing.’ Erin continued. I had to chuckle. My head wasn’t in the game, all I could seem to think about was being ‘her.’

I stood up from my couch and headed in the direction of my bedroom. Opening the closet, I saw Erin’s clothes hanging neatly on the bar. She had almost as many as Aaron now. Reaching out I pawed the silky garments, dreaming of the next time I would be wearing them. My copy of the handbook sat undisturbed on the closet floor; face up so I recognized the title.

I couldn't take my mind off of that sideline announcer. She looked so good, 'why is that not me?' I asked myself silently. 'Why can't I look like that now? A rocking body, a beautiful face? Why her, why not me?' I bemoaned my boring maleness. 'I wish I could be Erin tonight.'

'You know you can make it happen, remember?' Erin asked.

I had a sudden flash of memory…

For a werewoman wishing to force a transformation on an off night, she need only conjure up an image of the full moon in her mind’s eye.

‘Now there’s an idea…’ Erin commented.

She must meditate on that image, maintaining her focus as her body temperature rises.

‘But I shouldn’t…should I?’ I thought. ‘Could I even make it happen? No way, it took Emily 6 months to gain that power,’ I remembered.


She must not let up until she feels the tingling that precedes a forced change.

‘But we’re ahead of her, and you know it, Aaron.’ Erin said convincingly. ‘C’mon, just this one time, I promise.’ she pleaded.


At that point, her body will take over and her mind can relax.

‘Emily warned that it’s addictive though. I really shouldn’t force a change.’ I thought.

Once the tingles have begun, there is no reversing the process, the woman inside will take over and remain until banished by the sun the following morning.

‘But wouldn’t it be fun to try?’Erin made a strong case for herself...


~~~~~
(At the same time, across town at Jerry’s house.)
~~~~~


Da Na Na, Da Na Na!

The sounds of ESPN Sports Center reverberated off the walls of Jerry’s apartment. For some reason he’d been drawn to sports programs lately. But as he thought back to the way things used to be, he stood from his seat before the boob-tube and strolled into his bedroom. Opening the door to his walk in closet, he made for the locked chest against the back wall.

Jerry had not been himself since his encounter with the Jamaican. Whatever she had done not only cured him of the werewoman curse, but also stripped him of all transgender inclinations. Since their meeting just over two weeks ago, he hadn’t dressed once. While dressing lulls were nothing new, not thinking about it at all was. It simply never came to mind anymore.

‘How could something that gave him such pleasure; that defined him as a person simply disappear?’ Jerry wondered as he stared at the girl-in-the-box before him. ‘Is it better this way?’ he thought, staring at his formerly prized possessions and feeling nothing. And that’s what he felt most of the time now, nothing. He was emotionless and devoid of joy. ‘What have I given up?’ he asked himself. ‘Too much,’ he answered his own question. He closed the box.

‘But what could he do about it? How could he get it back?’ Jerry paced in his bedroom. ‘Should he go see Erin, or Emily? Should he beg to be bitten and turned?’ He wondered. ‘Would they even do it? And if they did would it work?’ Jerry began to feel like he’d blown his golden opportunity for happiness.

His head spun as he seated himself in front of the television once more. ‘Or perhaps I should just give being a ‘normal’ guy another chance...’

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kinda sad really

Jerry is missing what was a very integral part of him now.

And it seems that Heather and Vanessa are plotting something - I doubt they did not check on Jerry in the meantime. Also, Erin trying to force the change, on the night of new moon? That's about the boldest thing she's done.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Thank you!

Many thanks for the kind words Faraway,

I especially appreciate the comments you've been writing in. Feedback like yours is very encouraging and helps to fuel the creative process. It's nice to know that folks enjoy reading the story, and are paying close enough attention to ask the right questions, the ones I hope to answer in future chapters. Please keep reading and commenting, I love hearing what my audience is thinking.

Hugs,

Werewomaniac

More questions than answers this time.

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

More questions than answers this time. :D If Erin can turn then she surely is on her way to daywalker status and the showdown with Heather sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see the decisions Jerry makes about his lost female side and whether it can be returned to him (even if he wants it).



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 22

Since Jerry is 'CURED', could he help cure the others if they try to turn him or if he has intercouse with them? Maybe he could give them the ability to choose their gender and not be bound by the Lunar Cycle.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I've been loving this series

I'd been reading it since the begining but decided to give it a rest at chapter 10 so that I could enjoy it in bigger chunks. I've finally read it all in it's entirety and must commend you. It's a tight story and the flashbacks and forshadowing have really hooked me. You weave a very rich world with a well thought out mythology. I am frustrated as a reader in all the ways that make me want to delve further. If I could I would cheat towards the ending so that my fear for Erin could be alleviated because I care about your characters. I hope that writing this stuff is as rewarding for you as reading it is to us because I look forward to continuing with this series. Though I want to know what the outcome will be I'll be sad when it comes because it would mean the end of this strong story arc.

Thank you!

great chapter

Renee_Heart2's picture

Another great chapter! Erin becomes a day walker by December I think. Hellin is supper jellous & puts her plan to suck Erin dry is put in to place & backfires & she is doomed to never reach her goal.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart