New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 23

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Jerry had not been himself since his encounter with the Jamaican. Whatever she had done not only cured him of the werewoman curse, but also stripped him of all transgender inclinations. Since their meeting just over two weeks ago, he hadn’t dressed once. While dressing lulls were nothing new, not thinking about it at all was. It simply never came to mind anymore.

‘How could something that gave him such pleasure; that defined him as a person simply disappear?’ Jerry wondered as he stared at the girl-in-the-box before him. ‘Is it better this way?’ he thought, staring at his formerly prized possessions and feeling nothing. And that’s what he felt most of the time now, nothing. He was emotionless and devoid of joy. ‘What have I given up?’ he asked himself. ‘Too much,’ he answered his own question. He closed the box.

‘But what could he do about it? How could he get it back?’ Jerry paced in his bedroom. ‘Should he go see Erin, or Emily? Should he beg to be bitten and turned?’ He wondered. ‘Would they even do it? And if they did would it work?’ Jerry began to feel like he’d blown his golden opportunity for happiness.

His head spun as he seated himself in front of the television once more. ‘Or perhaps I should just give being a ‘normal’ guy another chance...’


~~~~~
(Meanwhile, back at Aaron’s house)
~~~~~

The idea to force a change took hold over a period of several minutes. Erin had a counter-argument for each objection Aaron raised. He tried to tell her that forcing a change would accelerate the curse, resisting the impulse to transform would retard the process. He tried to tell her to be patient and wait for the moon to bring her out, but she simply could not wait that long. Aaron begged the woman inside of him to let the process unfold at its own natural pace, but Erin insisted that her proposal was perfectly natural. At last, my male side resigned itself to being subordinate to Erin’s needs… my needs.

I found myself shuffling through the hangers on the girl side of my closet, looking for the perfect outfit to wear after my shift. I settled on a cute t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I didn’t have glamorous plans for the evening ahead; I just wanted spend it as a woman. Opening my underwear drawer, I looked past my boxers and briefs towards my bra and panty pile. My eyes immediately fixed upon the matching, cheetah print bra and panty set I’d bought on the last night of the previous moonset. I hadn’t worn it yet, but I’d been looking forward to doing so since the purchase was made.

Excitement took hold as I set my femme clothes down on my living room couch. I couldn’t shed my male clothing fast enough. Muting the television, I stood naked in the center of my living room ready to begin my meditation. My eyes shut tight, and my mind cleared entirely. I thought of a beautiful full moon in a star-laden night sky. I thought of its rays burning as it shone down on my exposed skin. Focusing on the imaginary orb, I found Erin chanting a mantra silently to herself.

‘Moon… Change… Moon… Change… Moon…’

I felt the first beads of sweat building up on my face. My body temperature was rising, so the meditation must be working as intended. A moment later, I was positively burning up. ‘Yes… it’s working!’ Erin exclaimed, well pleased with the results. Her voice was as loud as it was on any full moon night now. ‘Any minute, I’ll be at the point of no return…’ she was euphoric.

But a sudden knocking at my front door stole my concentration. I opened my eyes, surprised to hear a visitor outside when none were expected. “I’ll be right there.” I said nervously to the person behind the door.

‘Dammit’ was Erin’s only response. She was determined to get rid of the intruder quickly and get on with her plan.


~~~~~
(Nightfall set upon Heath and Vance’s home…)
~~~~~

“Yesss…. Oh my God yes!” Heath’s changing voice boomed through his closed bedroom door. “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Uhhh!” Judging by the pitch of her voice, Vance correctly guessed that Heather was almost complete now. He rolled his eyes in disgust as he passed down the hall.

Vance knew that Heath loved to transform into Heather as much as possible, even when it wasn’t necessary. Heather always insisted that as she got older, the desire to be a woman grew stronger and stronger. Vance found himself wondering if years from now, their shared curse would affect him in the same way. He secretly hoped it would be different for him. Not that he disliked being Vanessa, far from it in fact. But he was happy to spend some time as Vance in between moons.

The sounds emanating from Heather’s changing body grew softer and softer as Vance strode towards his living room. His brother Sam had come over to watch Sunday night football, a ritual the pair had performed since childhood.

“So I take it Heath won’t be joining us tonight?” Sam asked knowingly as Vance took a seat on the couch next to him.

“I guess not.” Vance replied. “I guess she just couldn’t help herself tonight… once again.” Heath occasionally watched the game with them, and the two brothers enjoyed his company. But he’d been increasingly absent lately, more often than not choosing some ‘Heather-time’ over male-bonding.

“More beer and snacks for us I suppose.” Sam replied casually. He was always an optimist, a personality trait that his brother greatly admired.

The game began, and the two men on the couch felt themselves drawn in to the action. They commented on the players, the plays they ran, the stupidity of one coach, the genius of another. They debated the results of recent trades and laughed at the announcer’s occasional goofy or erroneous comment. It was business as usual for the brothers. That is, until the waning moments of the first quarter, when Heather strolled into their midst.

“Hey boys!” her voice interrupted their focus on the game. “Who’s winning?” she asked standing to the side of the television with a hand resting on her hip.

“What’s up Heather, you still want to watch the game?” Sam pointed to the television as he asked.

“Not really. I have some werewoman business to attend to this evening.” Heather admitted. “And I was hoping Vanessa could come and help me.” Heather looked to Vance, his eyes still glued to the television. “Could you excuse us for a moment, Sam?” she requested without so much as glancing in his direction.

“Umm… Sure I guess.” Sam grumbled, excusing himself to the kitchen. He loved his brother dearly and it hurt him to see how close Vance had gotten to Heather. At first he thought that meeting her was a blessing. God had finally delivered someone who could help explain the curse to his troubled sibling. But as the years passed, Heather showed herself to be a malign influence rather than a caring mentor. Still, Vance refused to accept that conclusion whenever he and Sam discussed the matter. He insisted he’d never been happier.

As he watched the play in progress wrap up, Vance looked up towards Heather. He’d been expecting this question all night, but he answered honestly, “I don’t know… maybe tomorrow?” Vance hoped that Heather would accept the answer he’d given.

“Under normal circumstances… I’d say yes.” Heather’s voice had an air of authority about it. “But I really don’t feel like cleaning up your mess all by my lonesome.” She was glaring at Vance now.

“Look… I know I messed up Heather. But you act as though gifting that guy was my idea. You know darn well that I could care less about recruiting new members.” Vance protested. “So if you think about it that way, it’s really not my fault at all.” He knew that Heather could be persuaded by sound reasoning and logic despite all her fiery passion. “In fact, it’s really all your fault that this even happened.” He was on the offensive now.

“Is that how you feel, Vance?” Heather asked sounding hurt. “Even though none of it was your idea, you went along with the plan, which makes you just as culpable.” Heather reasoned, the characteristic boldness had returned to her voice. “Besides, aren’t you a little curious to investigate the reason Jerry didn’t turn? And how about the manual we gave him? Your personal copy no-less. Don’t you care what became of that?” Heather interrogated he roommate. “Whether you like it or not, this is your boo-boo as much as my own.”

Vance knew he was losing the argument and still he couldn’t form a rebuttal. “Heather… does it have to be tonight?” Vance was practically begging. He knew that Heather could force him to change if she wanted to. Even if Vance himself did not want to transform, Heather knew how to force Vanessa out of him. She’d only done it once to demonstrate her power over him, and she’d promised to never do it again, but here she was several years later threatening to force a shift on him.

“Go and get changed.” Heather commanded. “We leave in an hour.”

Vance obeyed.

Watching from the kitchen, Sam bowed his head in a mixture of shame and disgust. He’d heard the conversation word for word, and witnessed Vance give in to Heather. He wasn’t sure how, but he knew that she held considerable power over his brother.


~~~~~
(A little over an hour later, Jerry sat alone on his couch, watching the plays of the week pass before his eyes.)
~~~~~

A rapping on his door stole his attention. “Be right there.” He said loud enough for his caller to hear. Jerry stood and approached the peephole. On the other side he saw two familiar women, he recognized Nessa immediately.

“You two have some nerve showing your faces here.” Jerry practically shouted. “What the hell do you want from me?” he demanded.

“Look Jerry, I’m sorry about what happened at the club.” Vanessa was attempting to be diplomatic, knowing Heather opted for less subtle approaches to problem solving. “I understand if you never want to see me again, but I just wanted to talk to you about that book I accidently dropped in with your belongings.”

Jerry opened the door. “What about it?” he asked her face to face.

“Well, did you read it?” Vanessa asked meekly. The man before her was seething with rage, and even though she knew she was stronger, Vanessa couldn’t help but feel vulnerable in his presence.

“Yeah, I read it. Cover to cover, so what?” Jerry folded his arms across his chest.

“Well, what did you think? A pleasant fiction, wouldn’t you agree?” Vanessa was trembling despite herself. How much did this man know?

“I always prefer to read non-fiction, which is why I found that book so interesting.” Jerry answered. “Everything in there is true; I’ve seen it with my own eyes.”

Vanessa’s heart sank. He knew everything. “Well, the reason I came tonight was to get it back. I don’t suppose you have it handy, do you?”

“You know, I don’t remember what I did with it.” Jerry lied as he began to close the door. “I think you gals should leave right now.” He began to shut the door on them.

“OK, my turn now.” said Heather brushing Vanessa aside. Jerry was pulling the door shut as her hand grasped the thick wooden barrier. She pulled it back open with astonishing strength. Jerry had fallen into the hallway, but Heather gripped him by the collar and dragged him back into his own apartment. Vanessa entered next, shutting the door behind her and locking it tightly.

Jerry felt his back slam against the wall. The woman he recognized as Heather was unusually strong for a person of her size, and he felt helpless as her fingers closed around his throat. He struggled to breathe and his normally pale face reddened due to lack of oxygen.

“Now, we tried to do this the nice way, but that didn’t work, now did it?” Heather asked firmly.

Her victim nodded ‘no’ as best as he could beneath her GI Joe-like kung-fu grip.

“So, now we do things my way. I can tell you don’t like my way, do you?” Heather waited for another response.

Once again the struggling man against the wall nodded ‘no.’

“Good, you’re not supposed to.” Heather admitted. “So here’s how it works. I ask you a question, and I stop choking you long enough to provide an answer. If I like your answer, you get to renew your love affair with oxygen. If I don’t like your answer, well, you’ll be kicking that nasty ‘breathing’ habit of yours cold turkey. Do you understand?” her tight grip eased off slightly.

Jerry gasped for air as he nodded ‘yes’ again.

Heather cleared her throat before asking the million dollar question. “Good. Now… where is that book, Jerry?”


~~~~~
(That very moment, at Aaron’s house)
~~~~~

“I’ll be right there.” I said to the intruder. I quickly threw on the drab clothing I’d been wearing moments before and hustled towards the door. Looking through the peephole, I saw Emily standing on the other side. She appeared to be lost in thought, consumed with worry, but about what I could not guess. I opened the door.

“Aaron, we need to talk.” Emily said, entering before I could issue an invitation. “It’s about the book… you know, Jerry’s copy of the manual.” She produced the book in question from her large purse for me to inspect.

“What about it?” I asked, wiping sweat off my brow and shutting the front door.

We were standing in the living room together and Emily looked at me, and then at the couch. Looking back towards me she asked, “Am I… interrupting something?”
“Nah, just watching the game...” I lied.

“Okay, than why are you so sweaty? And what are those doing on your sofa?” she was pointing to the women’s clothing on my couch.

“Oh those… I was just… umm… coordinating?” my alibi had more holes than a role of life-savers. “You know, a girl’s got to be prepared for her moons!”

Emily laughed lightheartedly. “Look it’s nothing to be ashamed of. You were trying to force a shift, weren’t you?” she asked directly.

Blushing hard I nodded yes.

“Interesting, and what brought that on?” Emily inquired.

I pointed at the television; the hot sideline reporter again graced the screen.

“Ah ha, I see. A little female jealousy, Venus envy if you will.” Emily nodded in understanding. “And I interrupted you, I’m so sorry hun! From the looks if it you almost pulled it off too.” Emily sounded happy. “The pink side of the force is strong in this one…” her imitation of Yoda from the Star Wars films was far from good. “Well, go on. Don’t let me stop you.” She gleefully insisted. “You know the risks, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.”

“I think I’ll be okay like this for now.” I said, even though looking at her in a tight white blouse and matching pants made me want it even more. The way her breasts were pushed up to form cleavage, how they pulsed with each breath and jiggled with each gesture brought my dysphoria to new heights. Her wide hips and smooth, curvy butt had me bursting with desire; desire to look as good as she did. I had to look away. “What’s this about the book then?” I asked, taking a seat and gesturing to Emily to do the same.

Emily’s expression turned from amusement to grave concern. “Aaron, I think Heather plans on murdering you.”

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OH GOD

I do understand that the "NATURE" of BC is all a bit crazed... but no "tranny" that I know is "defined" by crossdressing. Most that I know would wish it away. We.... for the most part are "big boys" ..we ask our "SO" to play along..and if lucky they do gleefully.....we are gentle and understand. Yes at some level we are "perverse", but we do not cheat.

Gwen

And the penny drops

So the situation comes to head - Heather is showing her true colors more than ever before, Jerry is in jeopardy, and Aaron is having news he did not expect. How does this play out? I'll just wait and see.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Thank you for the

Thank you for the feedback,

Honestly, I read your comment an hour or so ago, and I'm still smiling because of it. I really appreciate the kind words.

As for an update, look for one in the next week or so. Technology issues at home and a busy schedule at work have limited my writing time. But I have a basic outline of what happens over the next couple chapters in my head. As soon as I solve my tech problems, I'll put it to type and post. Please be sure to keep reading, and commenting if the mood strikes.

Thank you so much!

Werewomaniac

I agree

Renee_Heart2's picture

I agree this is a GREAT story I look foward to more of this story. I like it as well as I do all the other stories I read on here I don't understand why this hasn't got more posts.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 23

What about that witch who cured Jerry? Could she have gifted him with 'WEREMAN powers which are equal to Heathers?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Scary Heather

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

It seems that Heather is determined to run roughshod over anyone who gets in her way and surprisingly this includes Vanessa. Whether this changes her vision will be interesting as a direct confrontation with Erin risks driving away the thing she wants most. It will be interesting to find out if the handbook has any more pieces of information.

Oh, and I enjoyed the Star Wars reference!



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Intresting development.

Renee_Heart2's picture

another great chapter & a gripping cliff hanger hope to read more soon.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

More, More!

I need it! I can't wait for more of this story!

Wren

This is utterly evil! You

This is utterly evil! You need to finish this story! It can't stay this way.

I need moar!

Thank you for writing,
beyogi

I read this a while ago and

I read this a while ago and kind of assumed it was 'dead', due to it being a year old, does that new post mean there's going to be more. Please, plese we need more! It was just getting interesting when you stopped.

I do plan on finishing the story...

But I've had some writers block on how to proceed.

There will be updates, but I can't say when precisely. Once it's written I'll have some friends look it over and provide notes. I began writing the manual itself as an attempt to inspire me to continue with the story itself. Fall seems to be a productive time for writing so hopefully there will be additions in a month or so :-)

Thanks for the encouraging comments, and for reading!

When

When do you think you will be able to finish this?

Now :-)

I'm going to start working on the conclusion this weekend. Hopefully I will get a new chapter or two out before the weekend and then go from there a little bit at a time. Truth be told, I began this story in my college years, and after graduating and joining the workforce, I haven't been as free to write. But I'm going to do my best to post a good conclusion, how many chapters I'm not sure, but odds are several.

I'm glad to hear that folks are reading and enjoying the tale, and I owe it to everyone that has made it to this point to provide an ending. It has been fun to write and I've enjoyed the comments so far. Please keep them coming!

Great Story

This is a fantastic series! Love the story so far. I really hope you get a chance to finish it becuase I can't wait to see how it turns out!