Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 3 Isa Distress

Printer-friendly version
Where do you turn to when your world falls apart?
Reality vs Dreams vs Isa
by Amaya the Night Rain
Part Three - Isa Distress

Music pours out in the air, the morning dawn knocks on the window, light starts once again its quest to vanquish all shadows, an annoying Tap-Tap and a figure arrives in my field of acknowledgment, I look up, my sister looks down, two smiles acknowledge each other.
“Lather” we, both, get to our morning routines. A computer is booted down, showers are taken, two breakfasts are eaten and the mother receives her so welcome kisses and hugs of goodbye before she also starts her routine.
The twins started their walk towards the school, both are on the same classes, on the same sports, on the same extracurricular activities… both are twins in almost every sense but two… their uniform and their bathroom/locker-room.
Time and Nature thought to make them different but failed, the twins liked each other too much to be able to say no unless needed, and too truthful with each other to be able to lie or keep a secret from each other. Therefore there was little anyone could do to keep them apart.
But…
Life in its malicious ways always knows how to bring all good things to a possible dreadful end. The event that made the twins drift apart and guiltily regret themselves was the beginning of puberty at the age of 10, was a terrible time for both of them.
Isa started having those dreams that made Isa cry and sob for hours, this sobbing eventually stopped but the dreams did not, even though they never told their parents that the dreams never did stop afraid of making them worry too much.
Isa Sister, Clara, got also into a dreadful situation that made them drive apart even more, by the age of 11 her chest was already a full C cup and because of that bigger than any other women on the family.
Doctors told this was normal and that eventually the rest of her body would catch up. But the fact was that they continued to grow and she became a target for the taunts of her classmates.
Isa eventually tried to reconnect with Clara but it was a serious uphill effort. Clara started to think that she was cursed and became slightly depressed but only revealed this to Isa. By the age of 14 and at 157cm she had a chest that was the biggest of all the girls… A double D…
The taunts continued…
But fate thought nothing of this and had other plans for the twins…
In the middle of their ninth grade, on a slightly chilly afternoon as the twins where coming to home for their oh so desperate rest from the true horrors that was school their luck started to change, they didn’t know it but their future was now on the verge of the decisions they made this chilly January evening…
To think that the future could be bent by a simple and so childish random act of freedom, when both the twins still sulked in each other predicaments and almost never remembered their womb partner, their cry shoulder, their confidents…
And yet, to anyone that placed a gaze on them thought nothing but that they were happy with each other…
A shooting star bright enough that it could be seen with the sun still setting in the horizon crossed the skies, four pairs of fingers where crossed and two wishes where made.
What wishes where those you may ask? Well we will never know for sure but we can make some educated guesses with the events that the future got on its sleeve, but they were all but expected…

(revised 2010/8/2)

-

To be continued...

(A4 sized post [or more] once a day, if my muse allows me to do so...)

Many thanks to Erin for the support, and dawn the writer for encouraging me to post, love you guys.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 3 Isa Distress

I can guess the wishes of both, but are they selfish wishes, or selfless wishes? A wish can harm, or heal another.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

wishes, wishes, wishes...

TYVM for liking my story and commenting it, only person i know that so far read the 3 parts.

The wishes will reveal themselves in the following chapters when i begin the dialog style of the story, each by the way i don't like to do, and then you will be even more certain of the wishes but more unaware of what they may cause in the future.

"The best way to heal a heart is not with Chocolates, Flowers or Jewelery... it begins with the simples opening of your arms" - Amaya the Night Rain

Edit: no story today do to familiarly problems...

"The light does not shine all the time so take all the time you can when it does" - Amaya The Night Rain