The Sissy Farm 21

Printer-friendly version

This chapter deals with Joanna's voluntary sissification and the addresses efforts to get Auntie Beverly with child to legitimise Jamie's children's succession.

MMMiaoww. That tasted good!

21 Sissy Farm

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.
Janice My Younger sister
Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.
Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy
Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.
Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.
Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.
Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)
James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner. (Soon to inherit his/her fathers earldom.)
Victoria An older RG friend of mine.
Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.
Portia Victoria’s mummy.
Julia. My dining companion and mentor at Mistress Janet’s Academy.
Sophia and Angelica Victoria and Jemima’s friends.
Delilah & Nancy My ex Attackers.
Davinia. Sissified Gypsy boy once called David
John (Joanna) and Simone Davinia’s older gypsy brother and sister,
Isobel and Sally, The two youngest gypsy sisters.
Author’s Note for my US Sisters. A Vardo is an old, highly decorated, horse drawn gypsy caravan.

Chapter 21.

Morning of the first proper day of school broke grey and wet. September in Britain herald’s the onset of autumn when the long warm summer showers are finally over. The basic difference in Britain between Summer and Autumn is that the rain gets cooler and the skies turn from puffy clouds with frequent showers to long grey sunless days with the constant drizzle that signals Autumn. Janice and I separated from each other’s warm embrace and listened to the clatter of rain hammering against our window.

“Capes and booties for milking I think,” observed Janice as we both frowned at the weather.

“Come on, let’s get to the showers early, I’ll check on Joanna.” I slipped out onto the landing and knocked softly on Joanna’s door. She whispered back immediately.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me, Michelle, and sissies don’t ask who it is, they answer the door immediately just as they would do when they are housekeeping for their mistresses.”

The door immediately opened and Joanna appeared in her sleeping corset. I grinned and invited her into our bedroom as I explained.

“If you want an early shower, you’d best get your corset off and that means somebody unlacing you. How do you go to pee at night?”

“I just ease my cock down the tube and bend it backwards. Provided I don’t kink her too tight, the pee comes out easily. It’s easy.”

I remembered back to when my cock just pointed and peed and I felt slightly envious of Joanna. Cocks were certainly handy when it came to peeing.

“You’re lucky keeping that for peeing,” agreed Janice as we formed a daisy chain to unlace our corsets.

Within seconds we were naked and Janice’s eyes couldn’t help wandering down to Joanna’s beautiful velvety erection.

“That’s a delicious cock my darling. I can’t wait until your all mine.”

Joanna blushed deep red and quickly wrapped her nightdress around her before crossing the landing to the showers. We were surprised to find a new senior girl as our dormitory prefect for we had expected Victoria.

“I’m Monica ladies, and I’m your dormitory prefect,” she introduced herself before explaining, “Victoria’s head girl now so she doesn’t do dormitory duties and stuff. She has her own study in the main block. You’re up early aren’t you?”

“We’ve always been early riser’s mistress,” I replied, “Joanna and I need privacy.”

“Yes I know about Joanna’s cock and your cockette. The Headmistress explained all about it. You’re quite right. You’d best get showered early, wouldn’t want the other sissies getting all excited would we?”

We took Monica’s cue and put on our shower caps before slipping into the showers. Monica switched them on then joined us. She explained.

“I’m an early riser too. That’s why Headmistress Janet chose me to be your dormitory prefect. We should be all finished here before I have to rouse the other pupils.”

I smiled gratefully. I was beginning to warm to Monica. She seemed a decent girl. The idea of having our own private showering session before the hordes arrived seemed excellent. However my feelings were short lived. As soon as we were luxuriating under the hot showers Monica’s true colours emerged. She slipped in through the dense steam and quickly brushed up against Joanna.

“Mmm-mm. That is a delicious cock isn’t it sweetie, she murmured.”

“Eeek!” Squeaked Joanna, as Monica’s fingers slipped inquisitively down to Joanna’s erection.

“Stoppit!” She pleaded submissively as Monica’s fingers reached around to feel the full length and girth.

“It’s big isn’t it,” croaked Monica huskily as her excitement mounted.

“Please! Stoppit!” Cried Joanna nervously. I’m not allowed to use it. Mistress Janet said, -“

“Oh bugger Mistress Janet. She’s not even up yet. Let me see it!”

Joanna tried to resist but she was shocked to realise that Monica was stronger than her. This came as a revelation to me as well. Joanna had only been undergoing sissification for a couple of months and already her once youthful male body had become enfeebled to the point were an average girl could overpower her. Joanna let out a defeated whimper and succumbed to Monica’s demands. As Monica savoured her victory she stroked Joanna’s beautifully silky cockflesh and explained.

“I’ve got no brothers and my dad left when I was small. This is the first proper cock I’ve ever seen, and held,” she added as she gently brought her lips to Joanna’s velvety purple glans.

Joanna let out a soft mewling sound as she tried to resist `humping’ Monica’s mouth but Monica was too engrossed in the novelty of having an obedient young cock under her total control. Janice and I could do little but stare in fearful fascination as Monica gently introduced Joanna’s cock into her mouth.

“Mmm!” Muffled Monica,” Thith ith delithus!”

“Don’t bite it,” I suggested fearfully, for I knew just how sensitive a cock was. My cockette had all the feelings and sensations of a proper cock despite being only a couple of inches long. (For some strange reason, it had grown slightly in the summer holidays. I did not know that Auntie Beverly had secretly arranged to have my hormone regime altered. My cock was now growing slowly but I had no idea why...)

“Mmmm.” Sighed Monica contentedly, “I woofn’t bi’ thith. It’th boo-ifuth!”

So saying she proceeded to suck greedily on Joanna’s cock until poor Joanna started to explode. Since starting out on the road to sissydom, poor Joanna had not had more than a couple of orgasms and her youthful libido was ringing like a bell with pent up sexuality.

Now all the pent up sissy juice in her balls seized their opportunity. Joanna’s juice started to spurt furiously and Monica let out a squeal of shocked excitement as she released the cock from her lips after the first couple of jisms.

“Shit! It’s alive. It’s like a bloody spitting cobra!”

She stared in stunned amazement as Joanna’s sissy juice splattered against her cheek then she ducked as the juice continued jetting right across the shower and splashed against the far wall.

“Shit! How does it do that?” She squealed.

Janice and I stared stupidly at each other as we realised the extent of Monica’s ignorance. We both wondered where she had been during all the personal health and hygiene lessons that our academy specialised in for all its pupils. Monica must have been absent for half of the second year (year 8) to have missed all that. We were so surprised at the apparent extent of Monica’s naivety that we were reluctant to explain. Monica might be offended if junior girls demonstrated a knowledge of human biology more extensive than hers. Fortunately, Joanna provided a lifeline as she recovered her composure then stared stupidly at Monica.

“Wha, - what d’you mean, `how does it do that?’ That’s what cocks do!”

“But it shot across the shower!” Squealed Monica.

“Yeah; and?” Replied a puzzled Joanna. “Haven’t you ever seen a cock come before?”

Monica fell silent as she wagged her head and turned to look at Janice and me. It was obvious from her uncomprehending embarrassment that Monica hadn’t. A senior prefect at Mistress Janet’s Academy had actually never seen a proper, full sized, sissy cock ejaculate. Monica realised that she given herself away by her surprised reactions. She tried to hide her embarrassment but only dug herself into a deeper hole.

“I haven’t got any brothers or a father.”

“Everybody has a father,” chuckled Joanna who was not yet quite as deferential to the senior girls as Janice and I. Joanna still had a lot to learn but it was refreshing to hear her openness.

“I don’t mean like that stupid!” Monica snapped. “You know exactly what I mean!”

Joanna realised she might have overstepped a line. Monica was obviously extremely sensitive about her ignorance and her parentage. Joanna pulled back a little surprised.

“Ok. OK. I was only joking.”

“Yeah! Well watch it gypsy girl! Your own pedigree is not much to crow about.”

I could see Joanna getting upset by this seemingly racist remark so I stepped in tactfully to defuse the situation.

“Come on. We’d better clean up this mess.”

So saying I took one of the shower telephone nozzles, adjusted the temperature and jet to blast the sticky evidence off the tiles. Monica realised she still had come juice all over her face and she quickly grabbed another shower nozzle to wash herself down. Janice recognised my peacemaking ploy so she stepped forward and took the nozzle from Monica as she offered to clean the stains in her hair. (In her surprised response to Joanna’s ejaculation, Monica’s shower cap had become dislodged.) This close ‘grooming’ enabled Janice to break some of the ice that had formed between Monica and Joanna.

She spoke softly to prevent Joanna or me overhearing but Janice told me later as we dressed for classes, what had transpired.

“It’s true, Monica is a total innocent. She was away in America for a year because of a custody battle between her mum and dad. Her mum won easily but Monica hates her dad because she feels he betrayed her by leaving mum when Monica was a babe-in-arms. The custody battle was during her second year at this academy when it’s all about health and hygiene. That’s why Monica hates boys and men and she only likes sissies.

She was just so curious about Joanna and her proper boy’s prick that she lost control.

Now she wants to know what it’s like to have a proper prick inside her.”

“Crickey!” I gasped, “Joanna’s only fifteen. Monica’s eighteen!”

“Age isn’t a problem. Monica’s naivety is the issue. There’s no knowing where this will end if Monica becomes addicted to cock. Joanna’s not supposed to indulge. This was one of the big no-no’s, that Mistress Janet had emphasised.”

I thought back to what Joanna had recalled from her interview and shuddered. If Monica forced Joanna to give her some cock, it would be poor Joanna that would be blamed if things became public. I decided to go and see Victoria. For all we knew, Monica might turn into a nymphomaniac.

Fortunately, Victoria was a shrewd operator and she finessed the problem superbly. She made it abundantly obvious that she had found out about the problem so she offered Monica an ultimatum.

“It’s as simple as this, Monica. We recognise that you’re a virgin but Joanna’s made a sworn promise to the headmistress about her cock. If you steal Joanna’s virginity, it will bring Joanna huge problems. At best she might end up being cock-locked for the whole year at worst she might have her cock sissified. You’ve seen the chastity belts in the sexology lab. Would you really want Joanna to have to endure one of those for a whole year?”

Monica wagged her head guiltily but Victoria was not a complete monster and she recognised that Monica obviously had certain needs as well. The following morning, Victoria arrived early and met us as we prepared to shower early again. Victoria laid out the scenario.

“I’ve spoken to Mistress Janet and she understands the problem. In the first instance she is placing the ball firmly in my `head-girl’s’ court. It’s to be a practice for me as well to learn my diplomatic skills. Now apparently, it’s extremely unusual for a senior prefect to be so inexperienced and virginal so she has granted Monica a single dispensation for this morning only. After all Monica will be leaving school next year and it would be very remiss of the academy to let loose such an inexperienced mistress on the sissy community. Therefore, for this one morning only, Joanna will be allowed to pleasure and penetrate Monica to what ever degree Monica desires. If, after this session, Monica wishes to explore the pleasures an entire sissy cock further, she must herself personally discuss it with the Headmistress.

Mistress Janet knows of Monica’s missing education during her middle school years while she was detained by her natural father in America until the court case and custody issues were resolved. The blame does not lie with Monica. To this end, Monica is to have carte blanche access to Joanna’s sissy cock for the rest of the morning. The headmistress suggested the pair of you use my study because it has its own en-suit shower.

“But what if she hurts me, whimpered Joanna.”

“That won’t happen you silly sissy, I’ll be supervising and your friends will be attending. Just think of this as your first sissy orgy. Really Joanna! You surprise me. Any other entire sissy would consider this her birthday and Christmas all rolled into one; a willing mistress and you with a virtually permanent erection. Now after showers, milking for Janice and Michelle and then breakfast, all of you repair to my room.

I’ll be meeting with Mistress Janet to get your class dispensations. Be there for nine fifteen."

Sure enough, our libidos’ found us waiting expectantly outside Victoria’s study and Victoria arrived promptly. Mistress Janet’s academy was a stickler for punctuality and we entered eagerly for even Victoria was anticipating the action.

Immediately as we entered, Joanna and I were handed sissy pills and we knew this meant action.

As sissies, Joanna and I were the first to be undressed until we stood there in our beautiful satin corsets waiting to be released. Victoria then released us while Janice and Monica attended to each other. Victoria was now almost a fully qualified mistress. She had passed all her exams with flying colours and had been rewarded by being made head girl.
I suppose it was to be expected really for Victoria was bright. Her father was a famous psychiatrist who happened to be a transvestite and her mother was a successful surgeon. Even her younger brother Jemima was a sissy at the academy who had been turned from an unruly wayward disobedient boy to a sweet, compliant, simpering sissy just like Davinia. In Jemima the startling effects of bimboisation could be readily measured.

Despite being a really clever, bright boy academically, Jemima’s bimboisation had totally changed her nature. Although Jemima could easily handle the academic rigours of the academy, she found the slightest academic or intellectual process to be a wearisome and tiresome task. However, Jemima easily passed her exams with little effort and despite her simpering bimboism; she was easily capable of a successful academic career. Jemima was an enigma and an exception to the usual bimboisation process. I suspected that a different bimboisation process had been used on Jemima.

Despite her cleverness, Jemima was far happier giggling and mincing around whilst gushing and cooing over clothes and fashion. Jemima was one of the sweetest and most compliant sissies in the school.

Unlike her brilliant sister Victoria who was Oxbridge material, Jemima was desperately hoping to go straight for some fashion conscious mistresses’ household to take up essential fashion, domestic and other sissy duties.

In Joanna however, whilst the sissification effects were progressing perfectly, she still sported her delicious cock. Thanks to the special `sissy pill’ Joanna’s cock was now fully erected and my little `tickler’ was also stood as stiff and proud as ever a sissy cockette could.

My eyes fell covetously upon Joanna’s beautiful erection as she finally stood naked before Victoria. Victoria caught my mood and she smiled indulgently.

“Fancying her are you Michelle?”

I nodded wistfully for my sissy hole was beginning to twitch in anticipation. I squirmed self-consciously and Victoria smiled indulgently.

“Patience darling, I know your keen but Monica has absolute priority. Her needs are far more important than yours. You’re only a sissy don’t forget! I presume you’ve douched of course?”

I nodded eagerly. Douching had become almost automatic after every evacuation of my sissy hole. A Mistress Janet’s Academy sissy never knew when she could receive a reaming in later life so good habits were started early in the academy. A sissy from the academy was well instilled with excellent hygiene habits by the time she left and she also had regular functions. For example, throughout my adult life I douched twice a day after each evacuation and always before any anticipated duties provided I was not too tightly corseted.

Once we were all prepared and suitably attired in beautiful frilly panties and bra, Victoria `introduced’ Joanna to Monica and gently explained how a sissy should approach a mistress with a view to pleasuring that mistresses’ needs. Monica simply lay back and invited Joanna to remove her panties with her mouth whilst I knelt in close attendance in case an extra mouth as needed.
As Monica’s epilated love lips began to glisten I turned inquisitively to Victoria but she simply smiled and whispered softly.

“You’re a third year sissy now darling, poor Joanna is a novice despite her age. Just explain to her how a sissy would address those silvery droplets on Monica’s ‘alter of superiority’.”

I smiled inwardly at Victoria’s description of Monica’s permanently denuded vulva and explained to Joanna how to use only the tip of her tongue to initially `tidy up’ a mistresses’ labia prior to her inviting her sissy to take things any further. In many households, it was the sissy’s duty to clean her mistresses’ labia every morning and evening or even after every urination if the mistress was particularly oppressive and the sissy especially servile. For this initiation however, Victoria saw to it that Monica was allowed to indulge her libidous needs but take it no further.

As Joanna extended a tentative tongue to Monica’s dark crinkly labia-major, Monica released a whimper of delight and croaked softly as her desires mounted. I explained to Joanna to keep her tongue stiff and to rasp gently as she finally removed the silvery droplets from Monica’s outer lips before responding to Monica’s repeated beseechments to go deeper. Eventually, after Victoria had satisfied herself that Monica’s outer lips were thoroughly clean, Joanna was instructed to push deeper with her tongue. Joanna needed no further encouragement except to be told to take it slowly as Monica started to gasp and squirm.

“Oo-ooh yesss! That’s right, just there; inside, deeper; that’s right! Oooh yes, ooo-oohh yeee-eesss!”

As Monica began to surrender to her needs, Victoria, Janice and I closely monitored Joanna’s technique as she extended her tongue further and cautiously licked every vital fold and secret crinkle of Monica’s labia-minor. Victoria was pleased with Joanna’s efforts and she whispered encouragement.

“That’s excellent darling, just look how Monica is surrendering to her needs, look how she had spread her legs and opened up like a flower offering her pollen to a bee. Now, do you see that little bud at the top of the cleft where her labia divide?”
Joanna pulled her head back momentarily to focus on the view filling her vision and she nodded as she recognised Monica’s stiff, little starter button.

Victoria explained.

“Now gently take it in your lips and alternately flick it with your tongue then suck it gently. Just watch what happens!”

Joanna’s eyes widened with curiosity then she did as instructed. Gently she brought her newly sissified, soft, velvety lips to the sensitive nubbin of flesh and carefully pressed her soft velvety lips down onto the rigid organ. Monica let out a soft mewling cry and urgently thrust her hips upwards to accelerate Joanna’s careful approach.

“Stop teasing me you little sissy!” Gasped Monica as she finally drove her most secret place against Joanna’s soft lips and embedded her clitty between Joanna’s bruised lips. Joanna let out a whimper of pain for Monica’s action had been quite forceful. In normal sex, Monica would by now, have savoured full penetration and then ground her desperate nubbin against the pubic crest of an equally horny man. Then both might have ascended into a mutual heterosexual nirvana but this time all Monica succeeded in doing was to crush Joanna’s upper lip against her upper jaw and teeth.

Poor sweet Joanna lurched backwards in pained surprise as she tasted blood inside her upper lip where Monica’s frustrations had overtaken her caution. Victoria intervened and scolded Monica gently like some patient master craftsman explain a technique to a recently inducted acolyte

“Carefully Monica darling! You’ve hurt the dear little thing. She’s only a little sissy and they are quite delicate things. Use your finger to address your needs while I get some ointment for Joanna’s mouth.”

Monica let out a frustrated moan and bewailed her misfortune. To have come so close only to have her climax delayed because of her own overzealous impatience was distressing enough. Victoria sensed Monica’s distress so she motioned to me to dive in and seal the breach until Joanna was OK.

Hesitantly I dipped my head between Monica’s thighs and extended my tongue into the honey pot. Cautiously I diddled the standing bud with my extended tongue for I had no intentions of being slammed into Monica’s mons and having my lip almost split. Monica let out an impatient howl and demanded that I press harder but I at least now had Victoria on my side. One injured sissy was enough for a mornings work.

"Take it easy Monica, you’ve already hurt one little sissy and she’s something special what with being entire and all. I’ve treated Joanna’s lip so would you prefer for Joanna to perhaps mount you and give you a good reaming."

Monica’s eyes widened with concern for the truth was that Monica was a lesbian. Fortunately, her concerns lay more with a revulsion of the hairy muscular male form, rather than the possession of a cock. Monica studied Joanna’s slender sissyish form and assessed the budding mounds. In Monica’s perception, Joanna’s shape was sufficiently girly to be tolerable whilst her skin was soft and smooth and peachy enough to pass for a girl in a close embrace. Cautiously, Monica agreed and Victoria once more assumed the post of master of ceremonies. Gently she enticed the nervous Joanna to gently approach the Fevered, frustrated Monica.

“Come on sweetie. Don’t be frightened. The last little accident was Monica’s fault. She got a bit over excited. This time we’ll do it the proper way. You’ve got a delicious cock there and I can see that the sissy pill is working perfectly. Now gently lie alongside Monica then slowly ease your leg over her and inveigle yourself between her thighs”

I must confess that as Joanna approached the bed again even I felt a delicious feeling in my sissy hole as I studied Joanna’s beautiful erection. I could not help it. Despite my heterosexuality, several years of sissification medication had turned my sissy hole into a pleasure pot that became instantly aroused when ever an erect cock or even a dildo appeared. Whatever sexuality a sissy enjoyed, it was an automatic axiom of sissiness that Mistress Janet’s sissies immediately came on heat when a cock was available. We sissies just couldn’t help it. Sissies were there to pleasure their mistresses and whosoever their mistresses wanted to favour. A sissy had to be able to get aroused even faster than a horny satyr so that a mistress could offer the service to their men friends if their men friends became instantly horny, - as so many men were want to do.

I couldn’t help wriggling my curvaceous butt as anticipation prepared my body for whatever might be demanded of me. Victoria caught my reactions and she smiled knowingly at me.

“Not now Michelle. This is Mistress Monica’s show. Perhaps later if Monica wishes to see how sissies do it.”

I sighed wistfully. That was one of the problems with sissydom. Uncertainty, uncertainty, uncertainty!

By now Monica had seized control of the situation again and as Joanna lay beside her Monica immediately took the dominant role. Instead of letting Joanna slide over her prone body, Monica rolled on top of Joanna and instantaneously plunged her rapacious cunt down onto Joanna’s rampant organ. Fortunately Joanna’s cock was every bit as hard and vigorous as any man’s and Monica gave a squeal of delight as she greedily thrust her love tube down the trusty pole. She let out a groan of satisfaction as she felt her soft, wet, velvety scabbard ensnare Joanna’s silky, rigid cock until her clitty finally fetched up against Monica’s pubic crest. Now Monica had her clitty firmly embedded against Joanna’s pubis and she desperately ground her hips as she mashed her excited organ to satisfaction. Naturally this also excited Joanna who was also a virgin and the poor sissy became entangled in the same cataclysmic orgasm as the pair blasted into their mutual nirvana.

As they cried and wailed their mutual passions I turned quietly to Victoria and asked.

“If Monica was a virgin, why isn’t she bleeding?”

Victoria gave a short derisory snort as she replied.

“Don’t be silly Michelle. Monica’s had hundreds of dildos inside her. She’s only a virgin as regards a real cock. She lost her hymen long ago.”

“Oh!” I replied monosyllabically as I realised my naivety. “Stupid question really.”

“Why indeed not,” smiled Victoria patronisingly. “You weren’t to know petal.”

The use of the word Petal reminded me of Auntie Beverly for it was her term of endearment for both Janice and me. I felt a warm glow of kinsmanship envelope me for I had never heard Victoria use the term before. I turned and smiled to Janice whose grin almost split her face with pleasure. She was also savouring Victoria’s words. Victoria, ever sensitive to the slightest nuance picked up on our shared smile.

“What?” She smiled.

We both hesitated before Janice chose to speak.

“It’s that word.”

“What word,” asked Victoria?

“Petal. You called Michelle Petal.”

“Well it’s nice word for a sissy. Why is it so special to you?”

“It’s our Auntie Beverly’s term of endearment for both of us. She’s always used it, ever since we were children.” I added cautiously, hoping not to cause offence.

Victoria paused thoughtfully then smiled before explaining.

“Come to think of it, that’s probably where I picked it up; off your aunt that is. So why did you smile when I used it?”

“It’s just that it means a lot to us,” replied Janice, “it was nice for you to use it. Michelle and I feel really happy when somebody calls us that.”

Victoria nodded understandingly and smiled again then motioned her head to the exhausted couple lying tightly embraced on Victoria’s bed. Joanna’s cock was still deeply embedded in Monica’s most intimate place.

“Well this is a happy occasion; don’t you agree? Just look at these two. Monica’s had her first real cock and Joanna’s had her first real woman.”

Janice and I grinned knowingly as Janice added.

“And they’ve shared their first mutual orgasm. Just how lovely is that?”

“A successful morning, I think you’ll all agree,” finished Victoria as she nodded her head and motioned me towards her tiny little studio kitchen.

“They’ll both want a nice cup of tea when they recover so let’s make this a memorable occasion.”

I complied eagerly while Janice and Victoria fell to discussing the events of that morning.

“I’m really pleased,” sighed Victoria, “this has been a test for me every bit as much as Monica and Joanna.”

“Why’s that?” Asked Janice.

“Well mistresses should be able to readily conduct events and occasions as the perfect host. This was a test for me to see if I was ready to become a mistress after leaving school. I think it went well.”

“Oh it went well all right,” giggled Janice as she sensuously squeezed her own thighs together, “just look at those to sleeping beauties.”

Victoria turned and smiled at the tightly embraced couple then she reached up into her little linen cupboard and produced a thin satin lined blanket that she gently slipped over the somulent pair. I saw her do this just as I entered with a tray of tea and biscuits.

“Oh! I would have done that,” I protested mildly.

Victoria turned and smiled indulgently.

“You were busy making the tea darling and they would have become cold.”

I nodded obediently and did a neat sissy bob as I lowered the tray to the low coffee table. Victoria smiled and asked me.

“Did you think it was successful this morning?”

“Gosh yes mistress. Just look at them, they’re lost to the world.”

“Not for long,” observed Janice, “they’re waking up.”

We all turned to face the indulgent pair and smiled as their eyes opened.

“Ooooohh!” Sighed Monica replete with satisfaction. “That was just so beautiful. Joanne is just so curvy and girly and peachy!”

“Well indeed it was darling and it looked beautiful as well,” added Victoria, “I think you’ve drained young Joanna of all she’s got.”

At the mention of her name, Joanna stirred and blinked sleepily over the edge of the blanket.

“Did someone mention me?”

“Yes indeed, you little sleepy head. You’d better not lie abed like that when you acquire a mistress.” Cautioned Victoria before adding. “Well; did you enjoy it?”

Joanna’s face beamed with pleasure as she nodded vigorously. Victoria nodded again then spoke with authority.

“Very well sissy, then you’d best get cleaned up and ready to return to lessons. Mistress Janet only gave us until the break.”

Reluctantly, Joanna dragged herself from under the blanket but not before Monica had stolen one final kiss. I turned to Janice and sensed Janice’s fears. After all, Joanna was all but betrothed to Janice. Fortunately, Victoria was aware of our private lifetime agreements and she turned to Monica with a caution.

“This is strictly a one off Monica. Mistress Janet was adamant about that. You’ve had an entire sissy for your own gratification and to satisfy your curiosity. Joanna is forbidden to you from now on. She’s promised to Janice.”

Monica frowned discontentedly but nodded confirmation as her eyes followed Joanna’s soft peachy bum into the bathroom. Then she turned to Janice.

“You’re a lucky girl Janice. She’s just the best fuck a mistress could ever dream of.”

“Yeah. She is sort of special,” sighed Janice as her eyes followed Monica’s directly to Joanna’s swaying rounded hips.

By eleven o’clock everybody was back in their respective classes and Victoria was presenting her report, (endorsed by we others,) to Mistress Janet. Victoria passed this final school test with flying colours and she met us again after evening milking. Her smile said it all. Victoria had already passed her national `A’ level exams and she was destined for medical school. With all her academic ambitions satisfied, Victoria could devote the rest of that school year to improving her mistress skills and fulfilling the role of `head girl’. It was a blissful year at the academy and Joanna blossomed into sissyhood in the fertile soil of Mistress Janet’s provision and with Victoria’s skilful husbandry.

The only cloud for me was that I felt I was loosing Janice. Yes, we still slept together and we often pleasured each other but Janice was forced to confess that she was looking forward to the day when she and Joanna could finally become joined as Sissy and Mistress.

“I love you Michelle, but we are brother and sister so we can never marry, or even have children.”

Reluctantly, I was forced to concede this argument but things were soon to take a different turn. During the Christmas holidays of that year Simone and I started to become attracted to each other back at the farm.

It started when the Old Squire Weston took a turn for the worse after a bout of winter flue. His pitiful beseechments to his transvestite son James (whom we all called Auntie Jamie) became more and more insistent.

“You must give me a grandson James. The family name, it will all go to your stupid uncle Arnold and that ghastly son of his, the cousin who used to beat you up.”

James sighed wistfully but secretly wondered if he was actually capable of getting his beautiful wife Beverly Pregnant. Both Beverly and Jamie knew that once Jamie had made her pregnant and given Jamie and his father Earl Weston a legitimate son and heir then she could allow him to indulge his lifetime relationship with his partner Peregrine, that is Beverly’s transvestite brother and my uncle.

It was Simone and I that hatched out a plot as we took our turns sitting either side of Squire Weston’s sick bed mounting our vigil as he was slowly recovering. Squire Weston had made it abundantly obvious that if his younger brother Arnold inherited the title and it’s estates, he would show little sympathy to the gypsies or the ‘sexual perverts’ as he liked to call us. As Earl Weston had grown older and frailer, his younger brother had taken to frequently visiting the estate with his odious son William as though already checking up on what the estate was worth and how much it could be exploited. To Arnold’s chagrin Squire Weston started to recover.

Squire Weston was sitting up by now and eating in his wheel chair. We were playing Monopoly with him because he had become bored with television and books. (Squire Weston was too old to be much into computers.)

As we played around the board the property aspect of the game must have concentrated the old Earl’s mind upon the fate of his estate. He fell to chatting with us between throws of the dice.

“If Arnold gets the estate, there’s no knowing what dreadful things he’ll do to the old place.”

“But it goes to Auntie Jamie first, he’s your eldest son,” I observed.

“Yes of course my child, but after that, what happens to you poor dears if or when Jamie dies. Then that ghastly nephew of mine moves in? I need a grandson, a legitimate grandson! I’m not sure if my dear son is capable of fatherhood.”

It was Simone who thought up the idea. She had just placed her first hotel on Bond Street and she was looking like winning. Simone seemed to have a sharp eye for property and it manifested itself on the board. As I wondered how I was ever going to pay Simone the rent the room fell silent. I was going to have to sell my last row of money earners which were the pitiful run down slums on the Old Kent Road. Simone offered to take them off me as payment. It was obvious that I had lost and was soon dropping out of the game and I reluctantly handed the remains of my portfolio to Simone. She grinned and turned to the Earl.

“You can’t beat property, can you Uncle Weston?”

The old earl smiled and sighed.

“I wish I was your uncle darling. You’d be the loveliest niece a man could have, or even better still a grand daughter.”

“Why’s that uncle?” Pressed Simone.

“It would mean John; or you all call her Joanna now, would be my grandson. She’s a lovely boy, that John.”

Simone fell silent for the remainder of the game and when she finally won it, she gave Earl Weston a generous kiss as I packed the game away. Joanna and Janice appeared to take over the next four hours and Auntie Beverly or Morag would do the night shift from midnight to six. This was no longer the arduous shift it had been. Earl Weston was recovering well and we all expected him to be ready for Christmas dinner. As Simone and I crunched our way along the gravel path back to the farm Simone broached her ideas to me.

“Uncle Weston wants a grandson doesn’t he?”

I nodded but said nothing. I was too busy focusing the torch on the path.

“Well I think there’s a way around this.”

I stopped and looked at her.

“Go on.”

“We’ve got to make Auntie Jamie get Auntie Bev pregnant.”

“I should think they’re already trying, wouldn’t you? They’ve been married long enough.” I observed.

“Yeah well I think Auntie Jamie’s going to need a bit of help. He doesn’t seem to be having much luck, does he? I mean, I’m with the old earl on this, I’m not sure if Jamie’s even capable of making fertile sperm.”

“If he isn’t, there’s not much we can do about it.”

Simone gave a slow secretive little smile.

“Were not just gypsies for nothing Michelle.” She declared.

“What d’you mean?”

“We’ve still got relatives you know, relatives down the west country.”

“So what about them?”

“Well my Great Aunt Geraldine.”

“Who’s she?”

“Only one of the last and greatest gypsy herbalists left in Britain.”

“So?”

“Well. If I went down to see her, she could knock me up a potency potion.”

“Oh come off it Simone. That’s all superstition and nonsense. Old medieval quackery!”

“Oh no it’s not! You just remember over half of all medicines had their origins in plants. Saccharine and digitalis to name but two!”

“Well, okay, I’ll grant you that but a love potion. It sounds like something out of a fairy tale.”

“Yeah, like Viagra. That started out as a pill for depression and look what happened. Doctors don’t know everything. There’s natural plants that work like Viagra, it’s just that people like my auntie don’t spread the word around. They keep it as a trade secret, that’s how they make their money. Nobody can sue a herbalist if they agree to what the herbalist tells them to take. The herbalist doesn’t have to reveal what herbs are being used. I’m telling you my Auntie Geraldine might well be able to speed things up a bit. It’s been months since Jamie and your auntie got married and nothing!”

I shrugged my slender shoulders. Who was I to question old Gypsy folk lore. Simone grinned and skipped away to speak to her dad. She came back about a half hour later.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday. When everybody else goes shopping, my dad, you and I can go and see Auntie Geraldine, she’s my dad’s auntie and my great aunt. Dad was her favourite. She’ll do it if he asks and it affects him because it affects all our family. If Jamie doesn’t produce a son and heir, we’re all out on our butts when he dies.

“Crickey Simone! That’s a long way off, Auntie Jamie’s only forty odd.”

“So thirty years from now, when we’re old and frail, that odious cousin of Jamie’s, it doesn’t bear thinking about.”

I considered her ideas and agreed it was worth a shot, besides I fancied a trip in Mr Bandy’s highly decorated transit van. It usually attracted a lot of smiles and waves amongst genuine country folk for it was well known amongst the older inhabitants. Saturday noon after an early start, and separating my half of the milking machine to run off the van’s outlet, we found ourselves in Dorset approaching a pretty cottage deep down a woody lane.

“I thought you were all travelling people.” I observed.

“Not any more love,” Simone revealed. “We were one of the last of our family to give it up. What d’you think of Auntie Geraldine’s cottage?”

“I reminds me of ‘Babes-in-the-Wood’,”

“Oh come off it Michelle. She’s a gypsy herbalist, not a bloody witch!”

We grinned as we were about to knock the door when a plump red-faced old lady opened the door and smiled readily as she flung her arms around Simone and offered a kiss to her nephew, Mr Bandy.

“I recognised Billy's transit, who wouldn’t? Come in then; don’t just dawdle on the door-step. Come in, come in!”

We stepped over the threshold then Auntie Geraldine looked me up and down with a puzzled smile as she turned to Simone.

“I was about to ask you who this pretty young lady was but I, - I’m getting mixed uuhhm, - mixed signals.”

Simone’s eyes widened with delight. Her aunty had already demonstrated her strange powers by not letting me ‘pass’ as a girl despite my totally feminine appearence. Normally I always passed. Simone explained.

“This is Michelle auntie. She’s, - uuhhm, she’s, - uhhmm.”

“I’m transgendered, Mrs Bandy.”

She smiled and nodded knowingly.

“Ah yes, I sensed something, are you here for some sort of help?”

“Well no, not for me specifically, it’s for someone we know but if he’s cured it will help Mr Bandy and all his children.”

Auntie Geraldine smiled, and invited Simone to explain as Mr Bandy slipped through into the spotless little kitchen and made a pot of tea. I sat occasionally confirming some fact as Simone went on at length. By the time everything was explained we had consumed two pots of tea and Geraldine’s black and white cat Festus had overcome his shyness. He was stretched out on my lap contentedly purring and digging his claws into my jeans as he allowed me to stroke him. I suspected that Festus was Geraldine’s barometer of acceptance. If Festus accepted you, then you were in. I was in. Festus positively clung to my knees and reluctantly let go as I needed a toilet visit. When I returned, he immediately claimed my lap again. Auntie Geraldine watched Festus’s behaviour and smiled.

“He likes you Michelle. I’ll see what can be done.” Geraldine observed as she invited us girls outside to a small wooden garden shed.

Mr Bandy made himself useful and dumped a load of pre-cut faggots from his transit then stacked them for Geraldine’s fire.
Festus still refused to surrender my hospitality and he wrapped himself across my shoulders as Geraldine showed us around her natural apothecary. I felt as though I had a real, natural fur stole, furthermore it was centrally heated. Then Geraldine set about grinding and mixing herbs until she had about two pounds of fine ground herbs as fragrant and aromatic as anything from a health food shop. As Simone watched intently, I stood back and savoured the warm purring ‘stole’ draped around my neck. I felt it was not my part to somehow try and Garnish Geraldine’s secrets. Then she explained how to boil a teaspoonful of herbs into a tea then add a few drops into Auntie Jamie’s ordinary tea at least twice a day.

“Now remember girls, these are powerful herbs. Do not overdose your Auntie Jamie.”

When we offered to pay for the herbs Geraldine waved towards the stack of chord-wood that Simone’s dad had stored.

“That’s my payment, from Auntie Jamie’s own woods I believe. He doesn’t know it but he’s paid for the herbs himself. That wood pile will last the rest of the winter, those herbs will last you until next summer. By then, your Auntie Beverly should be with child.”

We deemed this an admirable deal and soon we were on the way home. We arrived just in time to start my milking and Janice was curious to know where we had been.

“To see one of Simone’s relations,” I said, giving away nothing more.

“She’s been ill.” Simone added to avert any more questions.

Janice gave Simone a knowing look as we hitched up to the milking machine. But neither Simone or I elaborated. After milking Simone and I went to visit the old earl with Janice who was getting ready to take her turn in the bedside rota.

We chatted to the earl and Simone cleverly turned the conversation around to Auntie Jamie’s apparent lack of success in getting Auntie Bev pregnant. Earl Weston made no secret. If Jamie got Bev with child the big house would be full of an extended family again and the old Earl would be blissfully happy. We resolved to put it to Auntie Beverly the moment we reached the farmhouse.

Simone’s mummy Morag had our suppers ready while Auntie Beverly was preparing a night plate for the old earl. He often liked to nibble in the small hours and the older women indulged him. The man had been generosity personified throughout his life and he deserved loving care in his dotage.

As we settled around the table, Simone wasted no time in presenting her ideas.

“We’ve got to get this grandson thing sorted with the old squire.” She announced to no-one in particular.

As Auntie Beverly finally recovered her composure, she stopped laughing and spoke softly.

“I think Auntie Jamie might have something to say about all this. Don’t you think it might be a good idea to ask him first, not to mention a common courtesy?”

“Very well then; I will” Announced Simone.

Auntie Beverly resumed eating her food but she could not prevent the smiles continually returning to her face between bites. Eventually the meal was finished and we cleared away the plates. Isobel and Sally were still out riding the old gypsy horse around the estate with their father who rarely came into the house except to sleep. Davinia was away visiting Victoria’s brother Jemima in Richmond London so we girls filled the dishwasher before settling down to watch the telly. Auntie Bev and Morag retired to bed early to catch a couple of hours sleep before the night watch with Earl Weston.

As we sat alone in front of the telly, Simone and I fell to chatting and we soon snuggled up on the settee to watch a weepy chick flick. It wasn’t long before we were sobbing our hearts out and we hugged each other as the film finally came to a happy ending. Strangely, we did not release each other when the credits rolled and we soon found ourselves kissing hungrily for long minutes after the video had fallen silent. Eventually we separated and we both found ourselves gazing into the other’s eyes.

“Do you like me?” I asked Simone nervously.

“Yes, of course I do. Come here silly.”

With these words, she clasped her hands around my neck again and pulled my lips to hers. Immediately we were locked in a frantic snog. Simone’s sweet velvety lips and tongue tasted just so delicious, that I could not let her go. It was the same for her and soon we were lying along the settee with our legs entwined and locked in a passionate embrace that lasted nearly an hour. It was Simone’s younger sisters, Sally and Isobel who found us after putting the horse to bed.

Fortunately we were still fully dressed and Simone’s younger sisters giggled with salacious delight when they found us. Their father heard the giggling and stepped into the television lounge to see why. Happily he was not angered at finding us cuddling up. In the long relationship between the Earl’s family and Mr Bandy’s gypsy clan there had been innumerable occasions of boys in the earl’s family turning out to be gender dysfunctional. Indeed the clan had often surmised that it was the compassionate aspect of femininity that had caused the symbiosis between the families to endure. It was only now, with the demise of their travelling ways that that symbiosis had come to mean a lot more. Mr Bandy smiled down at his daughter and I as we embarrassedly disentangled our embrace. His smile softened further to reassure us that he was not angry.

“Do you two love each other as well?” He asked disarmingly.

For a moment both of us cast our eyes downwards but I felt Simone’s hand grip mine just fractionally tighter. As I responded by squeezing her hand gently we looked sideways at each other and realised we did. I felt my heart flutter as I gazed into Simone’s soft loving eyes and realised her heart was also beating furiously. Eventually I found my voice and croaked a soft `Yes.’
Mr Bandy bent down and smiled at his oldest daughter with huge affection.

“You could do a lot worse darling. At least we know Michelle’s affectionate and caring. It will be one big happy family around her.”

He then turned to me and inquired with no little concern.

“You can father children, can’t you?”

“So, - sort of,” I replied, “but I ca, - I can’t, you know, - assault her, - penetrate her in any way. But I am fertile.”

“You mean you’re like Davinia; down there I mean.”

I nodded for I was not about to go into any more detail. I had established that Simone was safe from any unwanted attentions, at least until we grew up and got married, and we both now understood that we wanted to live a life together. Even at the tender ages of fifteen and fourteen, we knew. Mr Bandy nodded with satisfaction. Another of his children would make it out of the old travelling life that had changed so dramatically from the epitome of travelling freedom to a prison of danger and abuse. Oh how the gypsy’s world had changed.

He bent down, kissed Simone on her cheek, gave her a little hug and asked her to put the kettle on while her younger sisters went up to get washed and ready for bed. Simone sensed that Mr Bandy wanted to chat to me so she obliged and made a tactful departure into the kitchen. He settled on the settee beside me and smiled. I gradually relaxed as he opened up.

“What do you know about Simone?”

I swallowed and took a deep breath.

“She’s not cut out for the travelling life. Not like Isobel and Sally.”

“No. Indeed she’s not. She doesn’t like horses much, and I think she doesn’t like men much either.”

I took this as a fatherly hint as to Simone’s sexuality so I boldly opened up.

“She doesn’t. She’s a lesbian. That much I know for sure.”

“Yes. I thought so. I had already given up on her ever giving me grandchildren.”

“Oh no!” I protested, “no that’s not right Mr Bandy; your daughter Simone loves children. I’m sure she’d like to have some. Honestly Mr Bandy, being a lesbian doesn’t stop a woman wanting to have children.”

“Has she told you she wants them?” He pressed.

“Not in so many words, but I’ve drawn my own conclusions. Look how she cares for Isobel and Sally.”

“That’s just sisterliness. She once told me that she didn’t want children and she didn’t like the idea of a huge hairy man crushing her down onto the bed and wounding her.”

“Gosh, I’m surprised she said that, especially to her own father. Young gays don’t tend to tell their parents much until push comes to shove.”

“My oh my Michelle! You shoot straight from the hip don’t you? I like that, straight talking, no misunderstandings. So you know Simone’s gay. Well you’ll also know that gypsy families are close. Our feelings for each other run deep.”

“Yes. I’ve learned that already. Well I’ve know it for years cos I’ve known you and your family ever since I was born.”

“Indeed. Just as we’ve known your family for generations, long, long before Lord James met your Uncle Peregrine. Hist now, here comes the tea.”

I decided to have the issue out in the open for if Simone had told her father she didn’t want to conceive children it was a very different story from the one she’d told me. When I explained the issues and put the question to her, Simone frowned uncertainly then her eyes lit up as she remembered exactly what she had told her father.

“No Dad. I didn’t say I didn’t want children. I just said I didn’t want some horrible hairy man crushing me and hurting me and then getting me pregnant. It was the crushing and horrible hairiness I didn’t like. The pregnant thing was an afterthought because I associated sex with a man with getting pregnant painfully and being made to pleasure him even when I was swollen and heavy. Don’t forget, Mum had to stop you when she was carrying Sally and Isobel. I was there for her remember, I heard the pleading and refusals when she just couldn’t accommodate you.

I was there when she was morning sick and again when she was so big she couldn’t lift the big pots. It’s that side of things I don’t want. If Michelle and I have babies it will be completely different. Michelle’s a sissy and sissies do all the domestic stuff. If a mistress has a baby by her sissy then she can look forward to being pampered and cherished. I relish the day I’m pregnant by Michelle.”

Mr Bandy turned to me with questioning eyebrow and I vigorously nodded my agreement with Simone.

“I’ll be just like Davinia is, all help and caring.”I declared.

Mr Bandy had no more to say. He felt a little guilty about his own daughter revealing that she had been a witness to the arguments between Morag and himself when he pleaded for sex and she was exhausted. He fell silent and sipped his tea thoughtfully.

“That academy place must be one weird place.”

“Well it works for me,” I conceded.

“And me daddy,” added Simone.

William Bandy smiled one last time, finished off his tea and slipped upstairs to his sleeping wife. As caretaker of the farm and the estate, his new job meant long hours and as a watchman he also worked nights. The chance of an early night was a rare opportunity. He gave us both a meaningful smile and went upstairs. I turned to Simone.

“Your dad’s OK.”

“He is now he knows he’s going to get grandchildren who will get to still live on this farm when Uncle Penny and Auntie Beverly die,” observed Simone.

“Oh come on darling, surely your dad’s not that covetous.”

“Not for himself, or mum but he’s keeping a weather eye out for us children.”

“Well who can blame any man for that, look at Earl Weston, he’s desperate for Auntie Jamie to procreate, and talking of Jamie, speak of the devil.”

We both turned as the powerful rumble of Uncle Penny’s supercar scrunched onto the gravel and the engine gave one last throaty growl before spluttering to a halt. Simone turned to me and whispered as Auntie Jamie and Uncle Penny emerged.

“D’you think we should start dosing him with the herbs tonight?”

“Why not. Auntie Geraldine says it can’t do any harm.”

Simone slipped away into the kitchen leaving me to welcome my uncles home. After I had welcomed them in, Simone shouted `Coffee or tea!’ from the kitchen.

Both of them slumped onto the settee and asked for tea as I sat on one of the matching arm chairs.

“Had a good week?” I asked.

“Not bad,” sighed Auntie Jamie as she gently stroked Uncle Penny’s neck inviting Penny to lie with her head in her lap. Uncle Penny accepted the invitation and the two settled comfortably on the settee as Simone arrived with the tray.

“Eeeh, it’s good to have somebody wait on me for a change, sighed Penny, I’ve been on my feet all day in these heels and it’s just soo-oo goo-ood to slip them off.”

So saying she kicked off her stylish shoes and wiggled her toes invitingly. I seized the opportunity and changed seats as I sat beside them, took Uncle Penny’s feet in my lap and gently massaged Uncle Penny’s feet. She sighed contentedly and Auntie Jamie nodded enviously.

“You can do mine next.”

“O.K., Auntie. Drink your tea while I do Uncle Penny.” I replied.

“I can do Auntie Jamie’s” offered Simone as she placed the cups on the separate side tables then took up position on the opposite end of the settee and took Jamie’s feet in her lap.

Our transvestite uncles gladly rearranged themselves and presented their stocking feet for a delightful massage. Soon they were sipping their tea while sighing and smiling as their numbed feet slowly recovered sensation. It was when they were relaxed and happy that I took the plunge.

“Auntie Jamie.”

“Yes darling.”

“You know when Uncle Weston dies that you inherit the title?”

“Yes; and the estates.”

“Well don’t you want to please him by giving him a grandson?”

Auntie Jamie smiled sweetly and wagged her head regretfully.

“Yes darling but I don’t seem to be having much luck with your auntie.”

I plunged in boldly and perhaps a bit too cheekily.

“Are you trying hard enough?”

“Oh my goodness Michelle, that’s rather personal Question!”

“I know your bi but are you attracted to her enough. I mean are you doing it often enough?”

“Goodness me young lady, that’s a very personal question! Anyway, how often is ‘enough’ as you so crudely put it?”

“At least once a night, maybe more.”

“Well that’s not likely at the moment darling. Beverly’s preoccupied with my father getting better while Penny and I keep the business afloat in London. Times are tough at the moment.”

“I thought you were bi.”

“I am young lady; well I’m Bi enough to function with Beverly. Your auntie’s very attractive you know. I find her very provocative. We do, - uuhhm, - function as man and wife you understand.”

“I know. She’s very pretty,” I added, “and she hardly ever wears any make up. What you see at midnight, is what you get in the morning when you wake up.”

Jamie let out a howl of laughter and reached over to tickle me for my boldness.

“Why, you little minx. How do you know what she looks like in the morning?”

“I often help her dress. She wears a tight corset.”

“Oh I know that,” added Uncle Penny. “I wasn’t her brother for all those years for nothing darling. My younger sister’s always worn corsets, ever since she grew a figure.”

“So Auntie Jamie,” I pressed, “are you going to pay her more attention. Then make sure everybody is safe from your odious cousin Andrew.”

Auntie Jamie twisted around and stared longingly into Uncle Penny’s eyes.

“What do you think? She’s your sister. Should I forsake you until I get my wife pregnant?”

“Uncle Penny pulled a bit of a face before agreeing to having to forgo her long time lover’s attention. Then she smiled thoughtfully.”

“I suppose if it means I’m to have another little nephew then how can I object!”

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sneaky!

Definitely the best episode to date!

First of all, there's Auntie Beverley changing Michelle's hormone regime (and her penis has grown slightly) - more on that later.
Then there's Simone and Michelle's conspiracy with Auntie Geraldine to ensure Auntie Jamie gets Auntie Beverley pregnant.

Somehow I get the impression that by the time Michelle finishes at the Academy, while she won't be "entire", she will be able to properly penetrate Simone, so to speak.

In the longer term, if the rest of the gypsy clan sign up to the farm, by the time everyone leaves I doubt there'll be much need for cow's milk in the household...

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Absolutely agree Mittfh!

I believe the best episode to-date.

This one was a lot more about the intellectual capability of the 'Sissy Team' to coin a group.

Although it touched on Monica and her problems it was the way in which it was handled made an interesting read. Not to mention Simone's ideas and the process.

I feel Bev has made a great leap in moving the story from being bogged in the 'milking arena', which I feel was becoming boring and repetitive, to where we have seen the Sissies utilise their intellect and not their organs.

Thanks Bev for a good chapter!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

The Sissy Farm 21

Since this is set in England, I am wondering why there is no schooling in dance, opera, ballet and other such activities that a Mistress might be involved in. and if in America, would the girls be involved in any sports or athletics?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine