Kumi Kobayashi: Spectacular Spider-Man

Printer-friendly version


spider.jpg

Kumi Kobayashi: Spectacular Spider-Man

By: Desiree Jones

I do not own or have any claim to Spider-Man, he is property of Marvel Comics. This is a Fan Fiction with a little twist.

­

He came sliding down a thin strand, four hoodlums beating on a young man as he defended a blonde girl, most probably his date.

When the blue clad man somersaulted off the strand and took out two of the hoodlums. “Oh Sorry I not quite used to the webs, hope your heads are okay.”

The other two thugs turn their attention to the blue clad man, “What are you trying to be Spider-woman?”

Look He has a red Spider over his chest, Well let's get this wanna be.” The two thugs attacked with knives drawn slashing at the intrepid hero.

He jumps in the air shoots two strands of web, snagging the knives, he pulls them from their grasp. “Just call me Spider-Man, I thought it was obvious.” Spider-Man webs the four together.

“Are you folks okay? These four should be no trouble for a while.”

The couple cowers together, “Please don't hurt us.”

Spider-Man shrugs, shoots a strand of webbing up to a ledge and swings away. Tingling sensation,'That's early, maybe I should head home.'

{%%%%%}

'Home again, I hope I did not wake Uncle Ben.' He feels Tingling sensation, from well muscled average height male the costume take on a more rounded shape, much thinner waist, more hip and breasts, the Mask is misshapen as hair grows back to her normal features. Kumi Kobayashi pulls off her mask, black hair tumbles down to her waist.

'Guess I need to recheck my genetic markers I put together for the serum, still changing to male. Time is' she checks her lab clock, 'two am well that's four hours, two hours shorter than the first time, though I did do strength testing and then there was the fight(even though it was sort of laughable) But why were they afraid of me?'

{-------------}


Ten Years ago: The company jet for Parker Pharmaceuticals crashes only two people survive Ben Parker and Kumi Kobayashi. May Parker, Ken and Yumi Kobayashi, had perished.

May and Yumi had been close
friends during college and their friendship was what brought the Parker's and Kobayashi's together for a merger of Kobayashi Genetech, and Parker Pharmaceuticals. The Merger had just been completed, they were returning from breaking ground for the new research facility near San Antonio, Texas.

When the plane dropped from the sky. The Kobayashi's, had Named the Parker's as Guardians for Kumi. Ben and Kumi were able to comfort each other over the years.

{-+-+-+-+-}

Five Years ago: Kumi Graduates from High School with honors at the Age of eleven. Also in martial arts she earns a black belt in Tomari-te.

Enters College to study Genetics and Biology. Kumi's experiment on the effects of weightlessness on arachnids was selected for study on the space station.

{-+-+-+-+-}

Two Years Ago: Kumi receives her Doctorate in Biology and Genetics Summa Cum Laude.

Spider-Woman makes her first appearance, saving baby by stopping a truck with a web. Kumi starts a scrap book of her favorite hero.

{-+-+-+-+-+}

#Journal Note: Serum still causes sex shift, time of change is affected by the amount of energy used. The shift is rather disconcerting still
after 2 uses.

The loss of sensitivity of the dermal areas is changed as well as the strange feeling I got when viewing our Neighbor Gwen Stacy. Gwen is one of my dear friends we have double dated many times but the feeling when in the male form was different from that friendship.

The addition of Arachnid RNA to the 2nd , 4th and 6th codons has produced several positive mutations, Subject is now able to lift eight hundred pounds, stick to walls and ceilings, and extrude silk web from her carpus(wrist) in several different forms, a single line, a glob, and mufti-strand.

Will try different combinations on 7th codon to see if I can eliminate the sex shift.

Even though it is quite interesting, the change to male I believe enhances my lift capability.#

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting start.

You could actually create Spiderwoman-Jessica Drew, Spiderman-Peter Parker- Scarlet Spider-clone of Parker and Spidergirl- daughter of Spiderman.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

More there is

When though is going to be a bit as my writing time keeps being interrupted but that's a good thing with my dear Hubby, sorry he goes back on the road next week so maybe then

DesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree