The Sissy Farm 23

Printer-friendly version
This chapter deals with the intimate preparations for the blessing.
           

Are your coming to bed or are you writing that novel all night?
 
 

The Sissy Farm.

Chapter 23

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.
Janice My Younger sister
Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.
Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy
Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.
Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.
Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.
Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)
James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner. (Soon to inherit his/her fathers earldom.)
Victoria An older RG friend of mine.
Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.
Portia Victoria’s mummy.
Julia. My dining companion and mentor at Mistress Janet’s Academy.
Sophia and Angelica Victoria and Jemima’s friends.
Delilah & Nancy My ex Attackers.
Davinia. Sissified Gypsy boy once called David
John and Simone Davinia’s older gypsy brother and sister,
Isobel and Sally, The two youngest gypsy sisters.
Uncle Arnold Earl Weston’s younger brother.
Cousin William Arnold’s son and Auntie Jamie’s first cousin.
Elaine William’s wife.
Jeanette. William’s daughter, (who fancies Julia like crazy.)

”ƒ

At dawn my sissy breasts woke me with the usual sensations of fullness. I wanted to linger a little longer in Simone’s soft warm embrace but eventually my needs overcame me and my nipples started to leak. I reflected that there wasn’t much time between the first sensations of fullness that invariable woke me and the onset of involuntary lactation as my breasts quickly filled up. It was almost as if every sissy from Mistress Janet’s academy had a built in alarm clock that forced her to be an early riser.

I reluctantly extricated myself from Simone’s embrace then slipped silently out of bed and padded to the milking room where I found Joanne and Janice already setting up the milking machine.

“You’re a bit late,” observed my sister.

“I was delayed by a visitor to my bed last night.” I confessed.

“And who might that be?” Joanne inquired, “as if I didn’t know.”

I smiled a little bashfully at Joanne as she sorted out the pipes on the milker and handed me my pair.

“Your sister’s nice. I didn’t think she had any feelings for me.”

“Well she has. You’ve been a bit dumb not to notice.” Joanne grinned

“You’re right, I have, but to tell the truth I thought she wouldn’t want me because of I’ve only got a modest clitty.”

“I’ve heard that it’s much better than the other sissies at Mistress Janet’s and now that you’re on the special hormones again, -”

“I know but even so, I thought, -“

“Well don’t think, next time. She’s very fond of you and if you reciprocate her advances, I’m quite sure she could grow to love you, you’re quite pretty you know.”

“D’you really think so?” I gasped hopefully.

“Are you stupid or what! Look in a mirror sometime and besides, she came to your bed last night didn’t she?”

“Well, I, - yes; but I thought.”

“You thought what?” Tinkled Janice’s sweet chuckle.

“Well I, - well to tell the truth I don’t know what I thought.”

“Well stop thinking and chat to her. She’s very fond of you and attracted to you. It’s not all about a cock you know! You silly goose!”

I took comfort from Janice and Joanne’s words and as soon as we had finished milking I returned to my bedroom. Simone was still curled up under the duvet and as my bedroom doorknob clicked softly, her bright eyes peeped out as she smiled invitingly.

“Are you coming back to bed?” She whispered.

“It’s getting late darling. I sighed. We have our final fittings for our bridesmaid’s dresses today.”

Reluctantly, Simone slithered from under the duvet and stretched out her arms as she sat up.

“Aren’t you going to kiss me then?”

I grinned like a Cheshire cat and eagerly stepped forward to push her back onto the bed. Simone needed no further encouragement and her arms embraced me passionately as our lips met in a desperate kiss. Simone giggled as she ground her pussy against my stiff cockette that was so hard it was now detectable even through the stiff skirt of my sleeping corset. Both of us whimpered with surrender and delight as we finally realised our feelings for each other and we lay for long moments until Janice’s knock distracted us.

“Come on you lovebirds, you’ll be late, the fittings are at eleven o’clock and we’ve got to drive to Miss Stern’s boutique.”

Reluctantly, Simone and I separated, slipped into Auntie Beverly’s bedroom to be unlocked from our corsets then we joined each other in the shower before finally arriving late for breakfast.

At the breakfast table several pairs of knowing eyes fell upon us as we entered self-consciously and stepped up to the sideboard to select our breakfasts. Our passions had induced a feverish hunger and heads nodded sagely as we demolished our piled plates. Auntie Beverly and Morag exchanged smiles as they recognised Simone’s and my new relationship.

Soon we were on the road to Miss Stern’s boutique and I was delighted to meet up with several school friends who were also attending as bride’s maids.

There were also several new faces that I had never seen before but after formal introductions, we learned that these young ladies were cousins from Auntie Jamie’s side of the family and despite the protests of the earl’s brother Arnold and the ghastly nephew William, Arnold’s wife and daughters plus some second cousins, were adamant that they were not going to miss out on a huge country wedding even if the bride and groom were going to wear matching bridal gowns. They considered it to be a wedding not a blessing and who were we to dissuade them?

“Besides,” as Arnold’s wife secretly confessed to Beverly, “It will be interesting to see two brides getting married and it would add to the spectacle to have all that extra lace and silk.”

Arnold’s wife was a slave to fashion and their daughters were obsessed with clothes. They wouldn’t have missed the blessing that they considered to be a ‘wedding’ for the world and they would have been seriously offended if they had not been invited as bride’s maids. Auntie Jamie’s transvestism had long been known about in the family and after learning of Auntie Beverly’s successful conception, several of the female relatives were secretly glad that the dreadful younger brother Arnold and his odious son William were not going to inherit the title. To this end, the nieces in Auntie Jamie’s family were adamant that they were going to attend as bride’s maids.

That morning there were over twenty girls and sissies gathered in the bridal section of Miss Stern’s boutique but Miranda proved to be an excellent organiser and order was maintained as each girl sighed with delight when their dresses proved to fit perfectly.

“I just don’t know how she does it,” sighed Arnold’s wife Elaine as the girls were soon arranged by height and age, “at my cousin’s wedding the bride’s maids were little horrors. Your little girls are such peachy and obedient little darlings.”

Auntie Beverly nodded sagely to her ‘soon to be’ auntie.

“It’s Miranda, she’s a perfect whizz at organisation and it helps that Miss Stern is a fantastic seamstress and dressmaker.”

“Yes, your gown is so beautiful. Oh look out, here comes the groom, he mustn’t see your gown!”

My Auntie Beverly let out a chuckle.

“Steady on Elaine, Jamie is wearing an identical gown; she’s come here for her final fitting with me.”

Elaine let out a squeal of delighted, embarrassed laughter as she remembered.

“Oh gosh! Of course, yes. I clean forgot. Here he is.”

“We refer to her as 'she' Auntie,” corrected Beverly as she patted Auntie Elaine to reassure her.

“Oop’s, sorry. This feminine pronoun thing flummoxes me.”

“Oh you’ll get used to it,” replied my Auntie Beverly as she turned to hug and kiss her intended partner.”

My great aunt Elaine’s eye widened momentarily then she smiled eagerly as Miss Stern invited both brides and Auntie Elaine into the bridal boudoir. We bride’s maids were left to entertain ourselves and I fell to chatting to my ‘soon-to-be’ new cousins.

“Is it true?” Asked the oldest girl who was very attractive.

“Is what true?” I replied.

“About you and some of the other girls being boys.”

“Not boys darling, we’re sissies. Yes, I’m a sissy, just like Auntie Jamie.”

“Who are the others?”

“Why, can’t you tell?”

“No,” confessed my new cousin-to-be.

“Well then it’s not an issue then is it. There are about six sissies here today but they won’t harm you and they were no trouble in the fitting rooms were they?”

“Well, no; not really, I just thought.”

“Well let’s not worry about it. Sissies behave like perfect ladies and they’re always nice to real girls. It’s how we’re taught. Shall we go and indulge ourselves in those delicious cakes that Miranda’s just brought in?”

My cousin-to-be’s eyes lit up appreciatively and we joined the queue for the tea and tab nabs. As we chatted, I learned that my new cousin’s name was Jeanette and she was fascinated by the idea of sissies. She wanted me to expose my clitty but I coquettishly refused. It just didn’t do for a young sissy to make herself vulnerable to strangers. I suggested that Jeanette speak to Miranda and she gasped with astonishment when she learned that Miranda was a sissy.

“But she’s just so feminine!”

“That’s what sissydom is about my dear. Come along. Miranda is older and wiser and she’s not ashamed to reveal her sissy secrets.”

“How do you know?” Gulped Jeanette.

“We go way back. Miranda first fitted me for my corset.”

“Yes, I was going to ask you about that as well. Your waist is fabulous. I mean just look at you and the bodice of your gown is just so tapered.”

“Just look around you darling,” I giggled. “All the really slender waists are sissies. Sissies don’t have to worry so much about childbearing.”

“Oh. Oh yes! Now I see. That’s just so neat Michelle, thanks for the tip.”

I shrugged as we caught Miranda just as she went to assist Miss Stern in the bridal boudoir.Miranda grinned knowingly as I door-stepped her and explained Jeanette’s curiosity

“So she’s not a mistress then,” observed Miranda.

“Uhmm, no,” I replied, “she’s just a curious girl.”

“Later then. Mistress Stern needs me now.”

Jeanette’s eyes lit up salaciously. She couldn’t wait and she squeezed my hand by way of thanks. I turned to her and smiled.

“If a mistress is pleased with her sissy, I lied, “she usually gives her sissy a little peck on the cheek.”

Jeanette needed no further encouragement and eagerly took me in her arms to give me a full forced kiss on the lips. I was somewhat startled by her boldness and gasped as we finally separated. Fortunately Simone had seen the little cameo and she stepped from her group to rescue me.

“Is everything OK, Darling?”

“My surprise still registered in my startled expression for I had not expected Jeanette to be so forward nor so demonstrative.”

“Yes mistress,” I gasped, “Miss Jeanette was just thanking me for introducing her to Miranda.”

Simone quickly grasped the portent of my remarks for every sissy and girl at Mistress Janet’s academy who had ever been fitted for her uniform at Miss Sterns, knew about Miranda’s openness about her sissified body. It was often a student’s first introduction to a sissy’s anatomy. Only last year, when Simone became a pupil at Mistress Janet’s she had been shown close up by Miranda exactly what a full blown sissy’s genitalia looked like.

Her sissified brother Davinia had always been reluctant to reveal his shameful, hormone enhanced conversion.

As we bride’s maids circled around renewing acquaintances and making new friends we were finally alerted by Miranda’s reappearance.

“Now ladies, please form an avenue of bride’s maids in the order I showed you.”

Apart from some of the very youngest girls, (who didn’t seem to be the full shilling,) we quickly assembled into two lines as we had been instructed. Miranda gently guided the same two youngest girls (I supposed it was due to inbreeding,) to the front and then instructed us all to turn and face the brides. Finally My Aunties Beverly and Jamie emerged shimmering in the most delightful and spectacular gowns. Behind them Miss Stern and Auntie Elaine had temporarily gathered up the trains. We all gasped and sighed in unison for the site was an absolute picture. The brides then walked slowly between the avenue of Bride’s maids and Miss Stern demonstrated exactly how each bride’s maid was to hold the train. Eventually all twenty bride’s maids were holding each bride’s train, five to each side and chattering eagerly as we savoured the rich delightful texture of the silk. Miss Stern then clapped her hands to gather our attentions.

“Right young ladies, this is the order you will take when you proceed down the aisle. This afternoon there will be a dress rehearsal in the church. Now take off your dresses and give them to Miranda to pack.”

We reluctantly stepped out of our dresses and stood in our lingerie as Miranda collected each dress and carefully hung it on a trolley rail. As we stood around in our frillies, Jamie’s nieces couldn’t help staring at our pretty satin corsets and tiny waists. Jeanette immediately approached me as I stood chatting to Joanne and Julia in our corsets and stockings.

“Gosh those are nice corsets! So the girls are wearing the same as well?”

Julia turned and smiled at Jeanette and nodded.

“Yes. D’you like them?”

“Yes. I thought you’d be wearing long, stiff, boned, black, ugly things. These are really pretty; they’re like ballerina’s tutus.”

“Well they’re stiff and boned darling but as for long and black, that’s for school uniforms, these pretty colours are for special occasions. They’re nothing to do with school; Aunties Jamie and Beverly chose these. D’you really like them?”

“Gosh yes. They’re really pretty. I like the coloured lacy edging.”

“Yes, green for us sissies and pink for the girls. Well if you really like them, go and speak to Miranda. She’s got a whole warehouse of them locked away down that corridor.”

Julia had barely finished speaking before Jeanette span and pattered eagerly across the room to accost Miranda. I couldn’t help
but notice Julia’s admiring eyes as she studied Jeanette’s swaying butt.

“She’s pretty isn’t she?” I observed teasingly.

“I should say so. It’s a pity she’s not a pupil of Mistress Janet’s. I don’t suppose she’s interested in sissies.”

“You never know Julia, don’t forget, you’re like Joanne, you’ve still got a proper pee-pee. Make a play for her. They’re all staying with us at Earl Weston’s house for the week as house guests.”

“Gosh that’ll be a squeeze,” observed Julia.

“Have you seen Earl Weston’s house?” Chuckled Joanne.

“No,” Julia replied, “I came straight up from the school with the others on the train this morning.”

“Well you’re in for a treat, for you’ll each have your own bedroom and you’ll have all week until the wedding next Saturday to work your magic on Jeanette.”

“Gosh, is it sort of, a country house thing.”

“Yes, and then some,” I added. “It’s huge. Lots of bedrooms and all the space in the world to find your own quiet corner. Normally the old earl used to rattle around in the place like a pebble in a drum but he’s absolutely enthralled that his son Jamie is marrying my Auntie Beverly. The earl’s even hired extra staff to do the catering and stuff. It’ll be fantastic to see the earl’s old pile being used like it used to be."

Julia smiled as she stepped into her school visiting frock and I deftly zipped her in. Soon we were all dressed and bound back to the little village church to run through the dress rehearsal. Several villagers turned out to watch the preparations but happily there were no smutty remarks or offensive gestures. The earl was well loved amongst the older inhabitants of the old village for he had allowed the villagers to purchase their own homes from the estate if they wished under the leasehold reform act. Jamie had also been a popular, well liked child and when he had finally come out as a transvestite bisexual most of his true friends and acquaintances were supportive. The whole village was pleased that Auntie Jamie was marrying my Auntie Beverly for they all knew and disliked Arnold, the old earl’s younger brother.

The dress rehearsal went off without a hitch thanks to Miranda’s organisation and Vicar Rachel’s permission to use the vestry as a changing room. By the late afternoon the rehearsal was complete and we had strolled across the estate back to the earl’s old pile. After a late afternoon tea we started sorting out sleeping arrangements so with a little judicious suggestion to Auntie Jamie and Auntie Beverly, I managed to wangle it so that Jeanette and Julia slept in adjoining bedrooms.

Julia had brought her own portable milking machine because she was a super-milker and she was setting it up in her bathroom when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

“Who is it?” Called Julia as she closed her bathroom door to hide the apparatus.

“It’s me, Jeanette.”

“What d’you want?”

“Has your bedroom got a bathroom?”

“Yes.”

“Can I use it please? Mine’s locked because my father is in the adjoining bedroom on the other side. He expects me to use the one down the hall.”

Julia wondered why Jeanette’s father William should be so selfish as to deny his own daughter the use of a shared bathroom but concluded that the stories about Cousin William’s odious nature were true.

In truth nobody had really wanted the Earl’s younger brother Arnold and his son William to attend the blessing but it would have been impossible for the earl to invite his sister in law and his niece in law Elaine and all the girls without inviting Arnold and William. For a long moment, Julia was split about what to do. Finally she capitulated after Jeanette had pleaded urgently.

“Pleease! I’m bursting and there’s a queue for the one down the hall.”

“OK, come in but wait until I have put away my stuff in the bathroom.”

Jeanette almost fell through the door in her desperation to relieve herself and Julia was caught off her guard. She tried to delay Jeanette until she could hide her milking apparatus behind the shower curtain but Jeanette’s needs compelled her to ignore all the conventions of good behaviour and she lunged for the bathroom before Julia could properly hide the milking machine. Julia was just lifting the machine into the shower cubicle as Jeanette burst in whilst tugging down her knickers as she lunged for the toilet seat. With a gasp of relief, her water exploded from her bladder and splashed noisily into the pan.

“Oooh! That’s better, thanks Julia, I almost wet my knickers. My dad’s a real tyrant, denying me access to my own bathroom.He's got his own on the other side but he makes mum use that. He's just a bloody bully!”

Julia re-emerged from behind the curtain and frowned.

“Speak to Earl Weston. He’ll soon put that odious bully in his place. It’s Earl Weston’s house and he makes the rules.”

“But it’s my mother and my father on the other side. It would only make it embarrassing for my mother. Can I use your loo in future?”

Reluctantly, Julia agreed and she debated whether to remain in the bathroom until Jeanette had completed her toilet.

Unfortunately Jeanette had not been brought up in a very liberal manner and she was very self conscious about her toilet habits. Julia sensed Jeanette’s embarrassment so she reluctantly vacated the bathroom. Naturally Jeanette was curious about what Julia had been hiding in the shower. After washing her hands she peeped around the curtain and spotted the compact milking machine in its carry case. Fortunately the case was locked but this only piqued Jeanette’s curiosity further. When she emerged from the bathroom she tackled Julia about it.

“What’s that little carry-case you put in the shower?”

Julia debated lying but decided against it. All the regular members of the household knew about the sissy herd so she concluded that there could be no harm done.

“I’ve got a lactation condition and I have to express my breasts.”

“What? What d’you mean?”

“My breasts; they produce milk and I have to express them regularly.”

“Oh my God! That sounds weird! I thought somebody said you were some sort of sissy.”

“Yes, I am.”

“You mean you’re really a boy, under that frock.”

“Yes.”

“But your tits, - your tits make milk!”

“Yes.”

“Crickey that must be really weird. How do they do that?”

“Just like any other tits. What else are tits for?”

Jeanette gave a coquettish smile and gently fingered her own nipples which immediately started to respond. As they grew under the soft satiny cups of her underwired bra Julia could not help but notice their turgid arousal through Jeanette’s flimsy tight-fitting blouse.

“Are you getting turned on?” Croaked Julia nervously.

“Yes. A bit.” The idea of a boy, a sissy, - performing the mother’s sacred duty, - well, it gets my juices flowing. How often do you have to express your milk?”

Julia was quietly relieved that Jeanette did not seem too phased by her revelation so she came clean.

“Uuhm, - three times a day.”

“Three! But a cow only get’s milked twice a day. You must produce gallons!”

“No darling, just litres.”

“Oh crickey! This is really cool! How many litres?”

“Uuhm about four and half per day, that is one and a half at each milking.”

“Yeah, I can do the maths. That’s just really neat. Can I see the machine?”

“Not now. After dinner maybe. The other sissies will be milking now, but they only get milked twice a day. Because I’m a super milker, the third session is a bit later for me. I milk myself after dinner.”

“Can I watch?”

Julia sensed that allowing Jeanette to watch might just induce an intimacy that suited Julia’s own ends. As she was also one of the very few of Mistress Janet’s sissies who had been allowed to keep her normal sized penis, Julia was well able to indulge in normal heterosexual relations. Jeanette would not feel threatened watching a feminised little sissy lactating but the intimacy might lead to nicer things if Julia played her cards right. Pretending reluctance, Julia agreed to allow Jeanette to watch her evening milking session.

To this end the pair spent the time before dinner trying out makeup ideas and once again, Jeanette was intrigued.

“This is just so fab. A sissy boyfriend who knows all about makeup.”

Julia’s heart sang with joy as Jeanette used the word ‘boyfriend’ but she hid her feelings and continued testing various foundations on Jeanette’s flawless skin.

“D’you know, you don’t need foundation cream, your skin’s just perfect.”

Jeanette bathed in the compliment. It was just so cool to have a boyfriend that understood all the feminine needs and uncertainties of a girl burgeoning upon her young adulthood and boys. Because Jeanette had such an awful male role model in her tyrannical father, she was terrified of boys. Her father William had not made matters any easier for his daughters by painting boys in such a threatening, overbearing, selfish light. Jeanette’s only brother was still only six and already their father treated him like some sort of little tin god compared with the daughters. Jeanette’s image of boys was seriously flawed but this strange sissy, this beautiful feminised boy who presented absolutely no threat, was a wonder that Jeanette could not keep away from.

Jeanette was becoming enchanted and entranced as Julia applied her excellent makeup skills to Jeanette’s flawless canvass of a face.

“You know, you’re really pretty,” announced Julia as she deftly beautified Jeanette’s face; “you only really need some eye colour and lippy. You’re just so lucky.”

“What about my hair?” Jeanette sighed as she ran her fingers through the long, light brown tresses. ”I wish I was blond like Michelle.”

“Well that can easily be arranged. Michelle’s a whizz with hair. She’s just a natural. We can speak to your mum after I’ve milked.”

“Can we? The trouble is my mum will only ask my dad and he’ll say no.”

“Oh don’t worry. This blessing is the same as a wedding and only the women have a say about weddings. The men just do as they’re told. Believe me, you wait and see. By the time Auntie Bev and Auntie Jamie and your mum have worked on your dad, he won’t know if he’s Arthur or Martha. We can easily say that all the bride’s maids have to have blond hair to bring balance to the pageant, and your dad won’t have a clue.

“But that’s not true,” sighed Jeanette.

“Of course it isn’t, but your dad won’t know that. Men are total idiots when it comes to style and fashion. Don’t you ever go shopping with your mum?”

“All the time, but dad never comes. He goes off shooting pheasant or to watch rugby or stupid football every Saturday. We only ever see him at dinner times on the weekends.”

“Well mark my words, this blessing is a virtual wedding, he’ll have to fall in with whatever the memsahib’s say.”

“Why are men such stupid beasts?” Jeanette sighed again.

“I don’t know darling, I’m just a sissy. Now keep still while I do your nails. It’s a very light Parisian pink and your dad won’t even notice it.”

Jeanette was well into her tirade against men and continued as Julia perfected her nail-polish.

“Why do the stupid beasts agree to the wedding plans laid out by the women then? It’s hardly worth their coming to a wedding.”

“Ah, your wrong there love. A wedding is the culmination of the rut. It’s when the stag finally gets to service the hind; the stallion finally gets to couple with the mare. Men will do anything to get inside a girl’s knickers, even marry them if that’s what it takes. Men don’t know it, but it’s in their genes to want children and the only way they can do that and legitimately claim the offspring as their own then they have to make some sort of commitment. For them it’s all about the sex, for the girls it’s all about the courting. It’s the females who really rule the mating rituals of most mammals. Ipso facto, we girls decide the rules for the wedding.”

“We girls! D’you consider yourself to be a girl then.”

“I look like a girl, I sound like a girl, I milk like a girl, so I am a girl.”

“Except for one delightful little difference. I wish all men were like you. You’re just so sweet and you understand girly stuff.”

“Why thank you ma-am. That’s the nicest thing you could say to a sissy. Are you trying to charm me out of my panties?”

“I wish; are you trying to charm me out of mine?”

Julia fell silent and made a feint stab at tidying up Jeanette’s hair. She gave up and confessed that she would have to ask me, Michelle, to help.

“She can come in and try out some styles whilst I’m milking.” Julia suggested.

“What! While you’re actually doing it.”

“Yes. Michelle’s a milker; she’s seen me milking lots of times. She’s probably just finished doing her own as we speak. Ooh look, it’s nearly time for dinner, come on.”

Jeanette checked her appearance one last time in the mirror and Julia smiled over her shoulder.

“Come on gorgeous. You’re beautiful enough, let’s eat.”

Jeanette wanted to kiss Julia there and then, ‘the girl was just so nice,’ she thought.

In the corridor they bumped into Jeanette’s parents and her father frowned.

“You’re wearing make up.”

“Yes,” replied Julia boldly. “She’s practising for the wedding. We’ve all got to look our best.”

The man harrumphed disagreeably but he was forced to let the situation pass. He could not create a scene in the corridor as other wedding guests were emerging for dinner.

At the meal table, Julia came to me and asked me to speak to Auntie Beverly about matching hair styles, or at least matching hair colours. Later I approached Auntie Bev.

“It’s all in hand darling.” Auntie Bev reassured me. “On Friday and Thursday, all the girls will be going to the hair dressers.
Why do you ask?”

“Jeanette wants to try blond now but she’s afraid of her dad Uncle William.”

“Leave Uncle William to us women darling. I’ll speak to him after dinner.”

And so it came to be. I have no idea what Auntie Beverly and Auntie Jamie said to Uncle William or Great Uncle Arnold but after dinner, Jeanette’s mother Elaine approached me and told me it would be OK for us girls to experiment with hair dye. I smiled graciously and suppressed my resentment that she should think I would be ‘experimenting.’ I had long since become an expert hair stylist and knew my way around assorted hair colouring techniques and styling techniques. Nevertheless it was good news and I bundled into Julia’s bedroom just as Julia was demonstrating to Jeanette about the milking. Jeanette was a little surprised at how casual we were about our milking activities but she quickly came to accept the situation as Julia sat beside her at the dressing table while the machine clicked away as it emptied her breasts.

I of course simply started into Jeanette’s hair as the three of us chatted casually and soon Jeanette was waiting patiently for the hair dye to take effect. During the interim, Jeanette watched fascinated as Julia’s milk splashed into the bottles until she had nearly finished. Inevitably, Jeanette wondered what it tasted like so Julia casually detached the teat and offered her breast to Jeanette.

Jeanette glanced nervously towards me but I simply shrugged and smiled.

“Don’t mind me. Newcomers always want to taste it. Go ahead, don’t be shy.”

Thus reassured, Jeanette turned to the proffered breast and delicately took the stiff dripping bud between her lips. For the first few sucks, Jeanette was too hesitant and her tentative efforts only served to tickle Julia’s tit. Julia twitched and giggled.

“You’ll have to suck harder than that love, she’s nearly empty.”

Jeanette needed little encouragement and then sucked forcibly on the stiff pink bud. Julia sighed contentedly as the remains of her milk finally succumbed to Jeanette’s efforts and she savoured the warm fluid in her mouth. Finally, Julia’s tit ran dry and Jeanette was forced to relinquish her attachment. As she sat back she smiled appreciatively.

“It’s quite sweet.”

“Yes, sissy milk is rather special. Did you like it?”

“Mmm. Yes. Can I try again tomorrow morning?”

Julia and I exchanged knowing glances, ‘could Jeanette have already become addicted after only one brief suckling?’ we wondered. We stayed and chatted for an hour or so then finally, Jeanette and I bid Julia good night.

That night, Julia had a visitor though she was not surprised. Jeanette’s curiosity had extended from the milk issue to other curious circumstances surrounding Julia’s bisexual anatomy. Within minutes of entering Julia’s bed, Jeanette was groping eagerly under Julia’s sleeping corset.

She was to be disappointed however for despite getting her hand upon the lump in the corset that indicated Julia’s delicious, erect organ, there was no way she could unlock the boned corset and release the friendly weapon for other pleasures.

“God!” She muttered as she fumbled ineffectively. “You sissies must be the most frustrated little darlings in the world. When we grow up I’m going to let you live without a corset and you’ll be free to see to me all the time.”

“Ooh I wouldn’t like that darling,” objected Julia, “we sissies wouldn’t be at all comfortable without our corsets because they support our upper bodies and ease the strain of our breasts from our shoulders. Our shoulders aren’t as strong as boys, see, we sissies have got slender delicate shoulders just like you girls.”

Julia ran her fingers over her soft slender shoulders and shivered as her sensitive skin responded to her own touch. Jeanette’s eyes widened with delight as she realised just how sensitive and responsive sissies were.

“I’m definitely going to look after you once we get married!”

Julia’s eyes widened hopefully, if she could win this beautiful gentle girl as a mistress to share her adult life, she might yet avoid the sometimes cruel fate that befell Mistress Janet’s sissies.

It did not often end up that way but the risk was ever present and Julia secretly dreaded ending up as the sissy maid of some cruel and demanding mistress.

‘If only, - if only she and Jeanette could really become sissy and mistress.’ She silently prayed.

“So with these beauties, you can’t run around and jump like other boys then.” Wondered Jeanette as she gently fondled Julia’s soft ripe globes.

“Goodness no darling,” replied Julia, “sissies don’t misbehave like rambunctious boys. Sissies are taught to behave like genteel little ladies. Besides, how could I run and jump with these lovely puppies?”

“Yes indeed,” sighed Jeanette, “so you wouldn’t be one of these awful men who abandon their wives to go and play football or rugby or golf or something, every weekend?”

“Darling, how could I possibly play rugby with these tits? Anyway, sissies far prefer shopping.”

“Oh good,” whispered Jeanette contentedly, “besides, we’ll have delightful fun buying you new bras for these, - these, - well, they’re not puppies," giggled Jeanette as she fondled Julia’s spectacular breasts, “they’re Great Danes!”

So saying, she latched contentedly onto one of Julia’s delightful nipples and she was soon fast asleep. Julia twitched with delight as Jeanette’s ministrations sent delightful tingles to her smooth, rock-hard, hairless, sissy cock.

‘If only I could release my pee-pee,’ thought Julia. ‘Still the very thought of one day ending up as Jeanette’s sissy,’ was enough to send her into a contented restful sleep.

The following morning, Jeanette’s mother Elaine checked Jeanette’s bedroom then quickly discovered her daughter wrapped in Julia’s embrace. She quickly woke them.

“What on earth are you two doing sleeping together? Get out of there immediately before your father catches you!"

Jeanette tried to object but her mother was also too afraid of the overbearing William to risk invoking his wrath.

“I won’t hear of it you young tramp. Now out of there immediately!”

“That’s not fair, Joanne and Janice are sleeping together and so are Michelle and Simone. Nothing can happen, they’re sissies!”

“I know perfectly well what that side of the family are like but we are not all perverts!”

“If they are perverts then I am also a pervert. I like Julia and nothing’s happened. Look, Julia can’t do anything!”

“Yes, well even if he can’t, that doesn’t give you a licence to behave like a tramp. Come on! Out of there!”

“She! Mummy, - she! Julia is a she!” Protested Jeanette.

“If you don’t come out of here this instant, I’ll, - I’ll, - I’ll call your father!”

Jeanette turned to Julia and sighed as her mother returned to the corridor to keep an eye out for her overbearing husband.

“That’s just typical of my mum. She’s so afraid of my father that she even gets the logic wrong in her head. The last thing she wants is for my father to find out about you and me because there would be a hell of a row, but she still uses him as a threat.”

“You’d better go,” observed Julia, “if he’s that bad, he could cause a horrible scene.”

“He’s a selfish brute. He expects me to find some stupid, witless, titled buffoon and marry back into the land-owning gentry.

He still thinks he should be inheriting the title and all this estate. He thinks that Uncle Jamie’s marriage to Beverly was some sort of sham just to deny what he always presumed to be his after Uncle Jamie came out as a gay. Dad’s totally homophobic and this blessing thing has sent him over the edge, I wouldn’t be surprised if he caused some sort of scene at the church.”

“Well in that case you’d better go to your mum right now. I couldn’t face your dad, if he’s that sort of a bully.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll find some way of getting back with you. He can’t watch me all day long.”

Reluctantly the two parted and Jeanette shuffled back to her own room. As a gesture of defiance Jeanette banged loudly on the shared bathroom door and demanded that her father give up the bathroom so that she could get showered. In this demand she had a reluctant ally in her mother Elaine. She was timid about supporting her daughter but eventually managed to persuade the overbearing William to change his mind.

She did not explain about her reasons but in truth Elaine was rather concerned for her daughter Jeanette because it was the first intimation that Jeanette might be batting for the other side. Elaine was quite uptight about sexuality and she had not yet properly realised that Julia’s and Jeanette’s relationship was actually heterosexual. Julia was one of the exceptional sissies from Mistress Janet’s Academy who had not had her penis altered by drugs. Julia could screw and Jeanette wanted to get laid.
By mid morning, further arrangements for the blessing went ahead.

Auntie Jamie and Auntie Beverly had agreed that all the bridesmaids were to have blond hair even though they sported different styles. The boorish Uncle William was forced to allow his other younger daughters to have their hair dyed just like their elder sister Jeanette.

It took me the full two days until Friday before my work was done on all the girls and then even Uncle William was forced to concede that his daughters looked stunning. He turned to me and reluctantly conceded.

“I didn’t think you were fit for anything what with you being one of those weird sissies, but you’ve not done a bad job on my girls.”

I just smiled becomingly and bit my tongue to avoid saying anything nasty back. Whilst I had worked on their hair, each one of Uncle William’s daughters confessed that they were afraid of him.

Auntie Beverly had warned me that it was better to try and keep the peace at least until after the blessing. I was beginning to detest Uncle William and I had not failed to notice the flickering light of salacious curiosity in Uncle William’s sinister smile.

“This one would need watching,’ I thought, ‘was that some sort of predatory glint I had just noticed?’

By Friday morning the mood in the big house had risen to fever pitch as blessing preparations went apace. Few of us slept that night.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If only...

...adults could be enrolled on the "Naughty sissy" course. I think we've discovered a prime candidate :)

Now we know the effect of sissy milk on teens, so what would happen if it was 'accidentally' used in William's drinks...? :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

William

Now there's a thought. William should be coming out of prison soon.

bev_1.jpg

The Sissy Farm 23

I seriously doubt that a macho male could be turned into a sissy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine