My Vengeance-1

Printer-friendly version
My Vengeance-1

By Stanman63
Thanks To Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:Gene loses a challenge and his entire world turns upside down. As punishment he must dress as a girl. In school, he attracts attention and is attacked, causing unwanted changes with which he must cope. Only after his parents seek his forgiveness is he able to seek out his attackers and exact his revenge.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

My name is Gene Andrew Nelson, but as a girl, I am Jean Drusilla Nelson. As both, I am a computer geek, like my dad, but as Dru, I soon became very popular with the guys.

Daddy is Jackson Arnold Nelson, Jackie to his friends. He is a small powerhouse thanks to his being an avid athlete all through school. He earned his degree in teaching as well as Computer Sciences during his tour in the Army. He is now coach at Central High School where he is also the R.O.T.C. sponsor

Momma is Annie Marie Nelson. She is a former Homecoming Queen and Beauty Queen at my school. She now teaches Home Economics and helps the school by making the uniforms for the cheerleaders, and the band.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

It all started when I went to the Central Grammar School's Halloween Party as Daphne of the Scooby Doo cartoon. Me and my friends chose that show and since my cousin had a purple dress, and I have red hair,, I got drafted to be her. Daddy thought that it was funny me being a girl, but was surprised when I admitted to him and Ma that I liked being a girl. We went to see a child psychiatrist who assured them that I was simply exploring who I was and that if I wanted to be a girl, that they should let me.

I told them that I liked being a girl, at times, but that I also liked being a boy, too. So, I got to be a girl for Halloween and on one weekend a month and I could try out for any girl's role in the school's theatre. Ma taught me how to be a girl and Daddy even got me a bodysuit so that I could actually be a girl whenever I dressed as a girl. But little did I know it, I would become a girl thanks to a very stupid bet and only my parents love and understanding helped me to overcome and become whole, again.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

I had become quite the computer hacker and my friends knew it, too. They knew better than to squeal on me because I had the skills, but I had also promised Daddy to not hack. Daddy was a graduate from M.I.T. and knew more about computers than Bill Gates. I learned from him and was even better at computers than he was, which is why I made my promise to him, but I didn't think about Chad and his cronies, or how he'd get me into trouble by challenging me.
╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

"Hey, Gene! Wait up! I need to speak to you!"

"What are you after now, Chad? Has your latest scheme fallen through?" I asked as I shut my locker door.

"Me? Scheme? Why do you say that?"

"You've got to be kidding me! I work in the office, so I 'know' about your cons just like the faculty does. It’s only because your dad is the Mayor that you haven’t been expelled from Central High School."

Chad Farnsworth Junior was the only son of Chad Angus Farnsworth Senior; our 'esteemed' mayor. Mayor Farnsworth was an excellent mayor who ran an honest government whose only slight was its mollycoddling of his bratty son.

"Okay, if I do admit to being a conman, will you hear me out?"

"Sure!" I said as I turned to walk to the lunchroom.

"You know all about computers, right?"

"Enough to know not to confirm anything to you, so DON'T make me an offer that I'll have to tell Principal Matthews about," I huffed.

"OK, but you'll be sorry that you didn't even hear me out," he threatened as he knocked the books out of my arm.

I karate chopped him in the stomach as he sauntered by, causing him to double over, "LISTEN HERE, CHAD! I AM 'NOT' ONE OF THOSE THAT YOU CAN INTIMIDATE! GO AHEAD AND TRY ANYTHING AND I WILL STOP ANY HACKING!"

I stomped off, not seeing the feral grin, nor his promise, "Oh, don't worry, Gene. You and your parents will feel my sting from my latest con," he leered as he slithered away.

I didn't know it, but he already had access to the school's computer. But he wanted my access codes in order to gain access to the security camera.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

It was a stupid challenge on my part and I knew it, too. But my justifiable ego simply wouldn't let me consider that anybody was a better hacker than I was. I was the only student trusted with access to the school's computer. All of the faculty were computer literate, but I was there in my capacity as an office worker to maintain the system against viruses.

Chad kept an eye on me so that he'd know when I'd be in the office. One day, it was just before school and I was in the office to update student files when he struck. Chad had snuck into Principal Farley's office and changed his grades to show that he was an '+A student, deleting his few lower grades. Chad had a genius intellect, but didn't apply it to boring subjects.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

My joy lasted until Thursday. I was called into Farley's office. As I walked in I saw the Principal and my parents!

"Mom, what's going on?"

Dad spoke up, "Son, it seems that somebody has hacked into the computer."

"It wasn't me, Dad."

Principal Farley sighed, "I want to believe you, but you were the only one in the office when it happened.

"Sir, I've never abused my access. Was it my computer that was used?"

"No, it was mine."

"I've never entered your office unless you were in there to avoid this problem. By the way, have you fixed the security lock on your outer door?"

"I didn't know that it was broken."

"I told you last week and sent a memo."

"I forgot."

Momma spoke up, "What are you going to do now that you know that your door could have been opened?"

"Unfortunately, Annie, all that I CAN do is go by what evidence I do have. But instead of expelling Gene, I have another idea."

"What's that?" I ask.

"Petticoat Punishment."

"YOU WANT GENE TO DRESS AS A GIRL?" exclaimed Daddy.

"That's the only way that he can stay in school, Jackie. Instead of Gene Andrew Nelson, as a girl, she will be Jean Drusilla Nelson."

"Why should I agree to that? The school's girl's uniforms are all cheerleader length! And what about Gym?"

"Jackie, I hate to put Gene through this, but if he does agree, he will be helping to find the real culprit."

"What about gym, Sir?"

"We can get you a bodysuit that'll let you present yourself as a girl and you will use the teacher's lounge by the gym to change clothes."

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

As we headed to the store with the bodysuit, I wondered who’d hacked the files and if I could actually be the girl that I needed to be. Growing up, I'd dressed as a girl for fun with my parents approval, but this was different by a long shot. I'd worn breast forms and gaffs to wear different skimpy costumes, but never as a student.

"Mom, Dad, you do believe me, don't you?"

Daddy smiled at me, "Son, I've taught you perhaps too well about computers. But I also taught you about integrity. I know that you're innocent. Question is, have you pissed somebody off who could pull this off?"

Then I remembered my encounter with Chad, "DAMN IT! I KNOW WHO DID IT, NOW!" I exclaimed.

"Who?' asked Mom, who was driving.

"Chad Prescott!"

"Need say no more! He's trouble, just like his old man," Daddy fumed.

"Glad that you believe me."

We went to the mall, and I went into the unisex bathroom and locked the door on my cubicle. I stripped, pulled on the bodysuit and marveled at how it redistributed my body fat to give me hips and breasts as it tucked away my testicles, leaving only the tip of my penis out for urinating. Once closed, I looked like the girl that I could have been born as. I started to cry, because for years, I'd wanted to be this girl before me that I was tricked into being.

I got over my pity party and donned my taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, then my beige bra and panty. Next, I donned my red rose blouse and matching skort and sandals. Then I spritzed on some perfume, brushed my hair and grabbed my purse and gathered up my belongings in my carryall bag and left.

"Jean Drusilla Nelson, you look beautiful! Are you my Princess?" asked Daddy.

I rushed into his strong, firm arms, "Yes, Daddy! Thanks for being my daddy," I wept. He's just made my plight bearable by accepting me as his daughter.

Momma sighed, "Now you're going to spoil her rotten. Aren't you?"

"Well, you spoiled our son, Marge," chuckled Daddy.

"Come on, you two! We still need to get Drew her uniforms and other stuff," she giggled.

We gathered my school uniforms and other stuff except for intimates and hosiery from the Consignment Shop where students would sell their old uniforms. We were able to get me five sets of summer and winter uniforms in skirts, skorts, capris, and shorts as well as uniform socks. Unfortunately, girls didn't have any pants uniforms.

Then we went to the intimates section and got me several sets of bras, panties, pajamas and night gowns along with pantyhose since I preferred them to stockings.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

We got home and stopped at the mailbox to get the mail. Then we gathered my stuff together and went to my room where Mom and I spent the afternoon transferring my boy's clothes to the attic so that I could have room for my girl's wardrobe.

While we were doing that, Daddy took our recyclables down to the bins. [The mailbox is at the end of the driveway next to the recycle bins.] Then he went to the backyard to fire up the grill for a barbecue dinner. He loved to grill and we let him, when he had the time, since it was always so delicious.

I was on the home computer, doing my history homework for Mister Greene when the doorbell rang, next thing I knew, I was engulfed in a hug, "I heard about your punishment, What does your best friend call you now that you're a girl?" asked Grant Morrison.

We were best friends ever since Central Grammar School where we met in the sand box. We were both avid 'Joe' fans and together, we had every G.I.Joe and Cobra action figure and toy vehicle.

"Just call me Dru, Grant," I blushed.

"Aren't you the prettiest little thing," he asked with humor in his eyes.

"Thanks, I blushed.

"Why are you in drag?"

Momma came up, "Drew has been unfairly convicted of hacking into the school's computer. Luckily, the principal chose 'petticoat punishment' as an alternative to expulsion."

"Any idea of who it is?"If it's that Chad, it'll be damned hard to prove.

"No idea, Grant. That's why for the time being, we ask that you treat Drew as a girl," sighed Momma.Those two are so close that he can help Drew by being her girlfriend.

"How long?"

"Until the real culprit is caught."

"I hope that I can, but I still see 'HIM' in a dress, not a girl," he admitted.

Dad came in and stood by Grant, "We know, son. I know how close you two are. Me, as Drew's father, I have accepted Dru as my daughter. Tell me, does Dru 'NOT' make a pretty girl?"

Grant looked into Daddy’s eyes and saw the pain he felt in having to go along with the charade, "Drew, you make a most pretty girl. Need a boyfriend?" he asked as he looked at me. I'll be damned if I let Drew down! Besides, I still remember what a cute girl he made for Halloween.

"Sorry, but I can't let you risk yourself for me. Whoever the culprit is will be after me. If you got hurt, it'd break my heart," I sighed.

"No, I'm gonna be there for you in school, even if we don't date. But what if you like it? Can you go back to being a boy?"

"Grant, you've been there when Drew dressed as a girl for Halloween. Do you think that he'll want to stay a girl?" asked Daddy.

"Drew is a girl at Heart. I've known that for years. This is giving him a chance to live his Dream. Ask him how he feels about becoming a guy again."

I smiled at Grant, "Thanks, Buddy for letting me know that you see the girl in me and like her."

"Anytime, Dru."

I turn to Momma, "Mom, I want to become your daughter."

She hugged me, "Your father and I knew this day was coming. Welcome home Daughter!" she wept.

Daddy came up, "May I have a hug from my Princess?"

I hugged him, "Any time, Daddy. And thanks for accepting me."

"Dru, I accepted you as my Princess, long ago,"

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

To Be Continued In My Vengeance-2

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Stanman, A nice start to

Stanman,
A nice start to your story, with only one small flaw. You gave the last name of Chad, at the beginning, as Farnsworth Jr.; then when Dru realized who the culprit actually was, she exclaimed " Chad Prescott". I do look forward to seeing how Dru and posssibly her father take on Chad and his father. Jan

Janice, The Reason that Chad Has Two Last Names

Is that his father divorced his mother for political reasons, But Chad kept his father's name and used it to further sis criminal activities with the mayor's silent approval which will be uncovered in the end.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine