You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 9

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three
By SaraUK

 

Part 9
Chapter 27. Planning and punishing

    All the girls were glad to be finishing work on the Tuesday, so they could go home and get ready for a night at the club. They were all ready when Vicky arrived to pick them up. Jayden was looking forward to having another night out at the club, so she could do some more dancing with Chrissy, Amy, and Amber. She stood and waited with Mandy, while Chrissy and Amy looked across the road, like they'd done one the Saturday night, but there still wasn't anyone there, so they turned and walked into the club, just behind Mandy and Jayden.

    Mandy had spoken with Amy and Amber. They were going to keep Chrissy busy down on the dance floor, so Mandy could have a word with Becky and Carl about a suitable punishment for Chrissy. She got her chance when Becky came back from sorting out some trouble, and Chrissy was still down on the dance floor with Amy, Amber, and Jayden.

    "Becky, can I have a word with you and Carla for a couple of minutes?" Mandy asked, as she pattered the seat next to her for Becky to sit down.

    "Sure Mandy, Is everything alright?" Becky asked, as she sat down.

    "Not really. Sara and Amber came to the shop yesterday to talk about the dates for the wedding, and we had a little trouble with Chrissy." Mandy said looking worried.

    "What kind of trouble?" Becky asked.

    "I'm sure you've noticed that Chrissy hasn't been herself since she came back." Mandy asked.

    "She has seemed a little distant, but I just put it down to her finding her feet again." Becky said with a shrug.

    "That's what we all thought, but after what she told Sara. I think she's waiting for us to punish her for running away." Mandy looked worried as she said it.

    "I'm not going to punish Chrissy for something that is my fault Mandy." Becky said in a firm voice. "I was the one that started all the trouble in the first place, so if anyone should be punished, then it should be me." Becky added.

    "I don't want to see anyone getting punished. Can't we just let it lie in the past where it belongs?" Carla asked.

    "I feel the same way baby, but I don't think Chrissy will be happy until she feels that she's served some sort of punishment for what she did." Mandy said with a pained look. "Amber had a good idea, that I think you will both like, and Becky would get to spend some more time with Chrissy while she served it." Mandy added with a grin.

    "I don't think I would like any punishment you have install for Chrissy, but I'm willing to hear you out." Becky said, still not looking too happy about any of it.

    "I understand how you feel Becky, but do you really want to keep watching this eat away at Chrissy any longer?" Mandy asked. "Here's what we had in mind for her as a punishment. Make her serve as a waitress here at the club for eight nights. That's one night for each week she was missing. What do you both think?"

    Becky and Carla sat thinking about it for a couple of minutes before either of them spoke again.

    "I'd only let her serve up here in the VIP section, and I'd want Frank or Brad to be close by all the time she's working." Becky said.

    "You're the boss Becky, but it all sounds fair to me. I'm sure Frank and Brad would keep an eye on her whether you asked them or not." Carla smiled. "When do you want it to start?" Carla asked.

    "The sooner the better, so as soon as you can get her a uniform to wear, we can pronounce sentence." Mandy said.

    "If we have her start on Thursday, she will only have to work one Saturday, and one Tuesday. Then she will be back to having fun by a week on Saturday." Becky said.

    "I'll have a supply of uniforms ready for her by Thursday then." Carla smiled.

    "When do you plan to tell her about it all?" Mandy asked.

    "We'll inform her of her punishment tomorrow at breakfast. I'm not going to spoil her fun tonight. We may as well let her enjoy her last day of freedom for the next week or so." Becky said with a week smile.

    "Don't look so down about it Becky. I'm sure you're going to love watching her run around serving drinks while wearing one of the little uniforms." Mandy asked with a grin.

    "Part of me is, but I still think that I'm the one that should be getting punished for it all." Becky said, as she rested her head on Mandy's should.

    "I know you do Becky, but Chrissy never should have ran away, and she knows it was wrong. She just can't understand why none of us have been mad with her for it." Mandy said, as she wrapped an arm around Becky and hugged her.

    Becky had a couple of dances with Chrissy that night, as she knew that she wouldn't be able to have any for the next week. It wouldn't look good for Becky to start dancing with a member of staff. She just hoped that Chrissy would still speak to her by the end of her punishment.

    The girls were tired from all the dancing by the time they closed the club and all got into Vicki's people carrier, so they could go home and get some sleep. Jayden was happy when she found out that none of the girls worked on a Wednesday, and they normally ended up doing some form of shopping in the afternoon.

    They all got back to the house and Carla and Vicky dropped them off before they went home themselves. The girls all went up to bed and hugged outside Mandy's room before going to their own rooms.

    Chrissy and Becky went to their own room to get ready for bed, but then ran over to spend the night with Mandy, just like they always did when Carl wasn't stopping over. They were soon all cuddled up together and falling asleep.

    The girls all had a lie in the next morning, and when they got up, they all just had some toast for breakfast, and a couple of cups of tea to wash it down. They were all going to see Prue, so Chrissy and Becky could both get a check up.

    Chrissy sat cuddling with Becky at the kitchen table when Becky made her sit up so she could speak to her.

    "I'm sorry baby, but it's time to sort out your punishment for running away from home." Becky said with a very stern look on her face.

    Chrissy could tell by the look on Becky's face that she wasn't joking about her punishment. Strangely part of her was glad that they were finally going to do something to her for what she did, but another part was worried what it might be.

    "Okay, I know I have what ever punishment you decide coming to me." Chrissy said, as she just sat looking down at the table.

    "Sense you felt the need to run away and become a waitress. You will spend eight nights working as a waitress at the club, and you will start tomorrow night." Becky said in a firm voice. "Do you have a problem with that?" Becky asked.

    "No, no problem at all Becky." Chrissy said in a quiet voice. She was worried about becoming a waitress after she'd spent so much time being a guest at the club. She wondered if she'd ever be able to go there again after her punishment.

    "She won't have to work Saturday, nor Tuesday will she?" Amy asked looking worried.

    "Yes she will. She'll be working from Thursday straight through to next Friday night. Then she will be back to being a guest on the following Saturday." Becky said, as she looked at Amy.

    Amy just looked shocked at the sentence Becky gave Chrissy, and she looked at Amber a little upset with her, due to it being her idea in the first place. Amber was shocked that they were being so hard on Chrissy. She thought that they would just have her do a single night.

    With Chrissy's sentence being set, they all went to get ready to leave. Chrissy was a little quiet on the drive over to see Prue, but Becky left Chrissy to think, as she drove her car. They were following Mandy's car, and they found a couple of parking spots side by side just up the road from Prue's surgery.

    They all gave Kim a hug when she buzzed them in, and then they took a seat to wait for Chrissy and Becky to go in a see Prue. Kim handed Jayden some forms to fill in while they waited. Prue wanted to make Jayden a patient at the practice, just like the rest of the girls.

    Chrissy and Becky got up and went in to see Prue when Kim answered her intercom, and Prue asked her to send them to her.

    "Hello Chrissy, Becky. I trust everything has been alright since I last saw you?" Prue asked, as she got up and walked over to give them both a hug.

    "Hi mum." Both girls said, as they hugged her back.

    "It's great having my baby back with me." Becky smiled, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "You don't look very happy Chrissy. Are you sure, everything is all right? You're not feeling ill are you?" Prue asked looking worried.

    "I'm fine mum, just a little worried about starting my punishment tomorrow night." Chrissy said with a week smile.

    "What punishment is this?" Prue asked looking shocked about Chrissy being punished for anything.

    "Chrissy feels that we've all been too easy on her, so we came up with a suitable punishment for her running away." Becky said.

    "And just what is this punishment?" Prue asked.

    "I've got to work eight nights at the club as a waitress." Chrissy replied, "starting tomorrow night." She added.

    "Do you think this is a fair punishment for what you did Chrissy?" Prue asked.

    "Yes I do mum. I never should have run away in the first place. I should have called to let one of you know that I was safe. So yes I think the punishment is more than fair for what I did."

    "Will she be safe working at the club?" Prue asked with worry in her voice.

    "Yes, she'll only be working in the VIP section, and Brad and Frank will help keep her safe." Becky said.

    "I can take care of my self Becky. I don't need looking after." Chrissy said with a little anger in her voice.

    "While you're working for me at the club, you will do as you're told, and I'll take what ever actions I deem suitable to keep you safe. Am I understood?" Becky asked.

    "Yes boss!" Chrissy said, as she frowned and folded her arms.

    Prue could see that this could turn into an argument if she didn't change the subject soon, so she asked them both to take a seat. "Come and sit down, so we can have a chat about the baby, and set up a date for you to go and have an ultrasound." Prue said with a smile. "Will you want to know what the sex is, or will you just wait and see?" Prue asked.

    "We've decided to find out what the sex will be, if that's alright?" Becky said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Chrissy looked at Becky and smiled, as she took Becky's hand in hers. "Yes we don't want to wait to find out."

    "Will we all get to find out? Or will you keep us all waiting until it's born?" Prue asked.

    "I don't think we'd be able to keep it a secret that long mum, so you'll all know as soon as we do." Becky giggled.

    "Well I've set up your First appointment for next Wednesday, so you'll not have to miss any more time off work Chrissy, so you can go with Becky. They won't be able to tell you the sex of the baby until about week twenty."

    "I thought you would have had a scan already." Chrissy asked, as she looked at Becky.

    "I've not wanted to do any of the stuff to do with the baby without you being with me. So I've been putting off having the first scan until now." Becky smiled.

    "I'm not sure that was the right thing to do my love, but I'm glad you did." Chrissy leaned over and pulled Becky to her, so she could kiss her. "I love you so much." Chrissy added when they broke the kiss.

    "As I love you baby." Becky purred back at her.

    Prue gave both girls a check up and then gave Chrissy a new prescription for her tablets before letting them go back out to the others. She asked them to send Jayden in when they got out there.

    Chrissy and Becky told Jayden to go in and see mum, then they sat down together. Chrissy wrapped her arms around Becky and sat hugging her.

    "What's with all the hugging baby?" Becky asked, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "I want to spend as much time hugging you between now and tomorrow night, because I won't be able to while I'm working at the club." Chrissy said with a pout. "Or do you want me to start acting like an employee now?" Chrissy asked, as she went to break the hug and sit up again.

    Becky stopped her. "Don't even think about it baby, and if I want a hug from you while you're working for me, then I'll come and get one."

    "No you won't Becky. Not while I'm working for you." Chrissy said, as she sat up and looked at Becky with a very serious look on her face. "I'm being punished for doing something very bad, and that will be part of the punishment."

    "It's going to feel like I'm being punished as well then, if I have to watch you working for me, and not being able to hug you when ever I want." Becky pouted.

    "You do have a price to pay for what happened lover, but I know I have to do this to feel better about myself." Chrissy said, just before going back to hugging Becky again.

    "I'll be a kind boss to you baby." Becky said, as she started hugging Chrissy again.

    "I know you will lover, but I wouldn't care if you were an evil boss to me. I put you through eight weeks of hell, so I'm sure that I can do eight nights at the club working for you." Chrissy let out a sigh, as she let Becky hug her.

    Mandy and Amy were looking at each other, as Chrissy and Becky had their little chat. "Looks like we'll be a staff member short for the next week or so." Mandy said with a sigh.

    "I was just getting use to having her back as well." Amy said with a pout.

    "I'll still be at the shop through the day sis." Chrissy said.

    Mandy and Amy both looked at Chrissy a little shocked by what she just said. "You can't work both jobs Chrissy, that's going to be to much for you." Mandy said.

    "Sis, a lot of people have to work two, or even three jobs just to make ends meet. Jayden was working at the hotel and the club when I was living with her. So I'll be fine doing it for the duration of my punishment." Chrissy said in a firm voice.

    "We'll see, but if you find it's too much then let me know and you can take some time off from the shop so you can finish off the punishment at the club." Mandy said, as she tried to get the last word in. She already knew that Chrissy wouldn't say anything, even if it were too much for her, but it made Mandy feel a little better saying it.

    Chrissy sat hugging Becky, and Amy sat hugging Amber while they all chatted about where to go for lunch with Mandy and Kim. They all looked up when they saw Jayden and Prue walked out into the waiting area.

    "Will she live doc?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "It was touch and go for a while, but she'll make it." Prue replied. "She's as fit as a fiddle, and now one of my patients." Prue added with a smile.

    Mandy, Amy, Amber, and Ann got up and gave Prue a hug before giving Jayden one as well. Jayden hugged them back, and then went and sat down next to Chrissy.

    "Are you ready to head out and grab some lunch with us mum?" Mandy asked.

    "Now that sounds like a great plan. Just give me a couple of minutes to finish up some paperwork and I'll be with you." Prue said, just before going back into her office.

    The girls went to a nice restaurant for lunch, and more talk about the shops they'd be going to later in the afternoon. They were soon enjoying a nice meal, and Jayden was having a laugh at some of the stories Prue and Kim told them about the others. Jayden was sad to see the meal end, but she knew that she'd have many other chances to find out about the past adventures of Chrissy and the gang. They gave Prue and Kim a hug outside the restaurant before watching them drive away in Prue's car.

    "Okay then. Who's ready for some serious shopping?" Mandy asked with a grin, as she turned to look at the others.

    They all started jumping up and down shouting "Me, me." Even Jayden found herself joining in with them. They were soon back in the cars and heading towards the city. Once they'd parked the cars in a secure car park, they made their way into one of the shopping centres.

    Jayden was still waiting for the bank to send her a bank statement since she'd changed all her details with them, now she was living with Chrissy and the others. She wanted to stop at a cash machine to get a printout mini statement. Jayden found it funny to watch Chrissy, Becky, Amy, and Amber, as all they wanted to do was hug the one they loved, but wouldn't risk doing it out on the street. Not that she blames them. Once she got to the front of the queue, Jayden put her cash card in and then punched in her pin. She soon let out a gasp when she saw the large amount of money now sat in here account.

    "I hope that's a good gasp we just heard Jayden." Mandy asked with a grin, as she already knew it was.

    Jayden just turned around with a grin on her face. "Yes it was, and I plan to have some real fun this afternoon shopping."

    Soon the girls were going in and out of shops trying on different things. Some of the stuff was nice, and other bits were just nasty, but they still tried it on and had a giggle at each other as they did it. Jayden had never had so much fun before. She had a number of bags by the time they called it a day and made their way back to the cars.

    Once they got home, Chrissy sent Becky to bed for a couple of hours before she needed to get ready for work and she and Amy went to sort out something for dinner. Mandy and Ann helped Jayden take her knew things up to her room, and drop of the bits that the other girls had brought.

    Chrissy and Amy were still working out what to cook for dinner when they heard Jayden enter the kitchen again.

    "Thanks for the fun shopping trip you two. I can't remember ever having such a good time before while shopping." Jayden smiled, as she walked over to where they both stood looking in the freezer.

    "We really need to get her out more sis." Amy said, as she looked at Chrissy with a grin on her face.

    "It does sound that way baby sister." Chrissy said in return, just before turning around to give Jayden a hug. "It was great having you with us, but we only just scratched the surface of the shops in the city. You'll be sick of shopping by the time we've done with you." Chrissy was grinning when they broke the hug.

    "Now that sounds like a fun challenge." Jayden giggled.

    "What sounds like a fun challenge?" Mandy asked, as she walked into the kitchen with Amber and Ann close behind.

    "Chrissy was just telling me that I'd be sick of shopping by the time you finished showing me all the shops." Jayden said.

    "Can a girl ever really get sick of shopping?" Mandy asked with a silly grin on her face.

    "Gosh! I hope not." Jayden said looking worried, just before she started giggling. This set the others off, and they were all having a good laugh about the day they just had.

    Jayden went and sat at the kitchen table with Mandy and Ann, while the others made a start on sorting out dinner.

    "So you had a good time today then?" Ann asked.

    "I had a great day. Even the check up with Prue was okay." Jayden smiled. "I was shocked when Carl told me I wouldn't be working on a Wednesday though."

    "It's just something we've always done. It gives us a day to all go out and have some fun." Mandy said, as she poured them all a glass of juice out.

    "I definitely had a lot of fun." Jayden smiled, as she took the glass off Mandy. "Thanks Mandy. Do you think I should help them sort out dinner?" Jayden asked, as she looked at Chrissy and the others playing around over near the cooker.

    "I hear from Chrissy that your cooking skills are on a par with mine, so you'd just get in the way." Mandy said, as she looked over at the girls sorting out dinner.


    Becky was having a dream that some guy was groping Chrissy, as she tried to serve them drinks, but Becky couldn't get close enough to help her out. Then she woke up to find Chrissy kissing her, as she lay next to her in the bed.

    "Hi boss, are you alright? It looked like you were having a bad dream." Chrissy asked, just before kissing her again.

    "Hello baby. I'm not your boss until tomorrow night, and even then it's only while we're at the club." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy even closer to her, so they could kiss some more.

    "You'll always by the boss of me lover." Chrissy purred.

    "I can live with that baby." Becky smiled. "Did you just come up for a kiss and a cuddle, or is dinner nearly ready?"

    "Yes and yes." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Thanks baby." Becky said with a sigh.

    "Are you sure everything is alright?" Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "Yes, I'm just feeling a little sad that you're going to be a waitress at the club. This never would have happened if I'd just come clean with you from the start." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy even closer to her, and tried to squeeze the life out of her.

    "Then maybe we'll both learn something from this punishment." Chrissy squeaked out. "I'm still looking at the up side to it all." Chrissy added when Becky stopped hugging her.

    "What up side?" Becky asked with a puzzled look.

    "I'll get to spend eight nights being able to look at you." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Becky started grinning as she realised that Chrissy did have a good point. She would get to watch Chrissy every night while she worked at the club. "Suddenly I find myself wondering if we should make it eight weeks, and not just eight nights."

    "Do you really think I was that naughty mistress?" Chrissy asked with a pout.

    "I think you were very naughty my little slave girl." Becky purred, as she started kissing Chrissy again.

    Becky was just starting to get warmed up when Chrissy slid out of bed and ran off towards the bedroom door giggling. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes lover. See you down stairs!"

    "You're going to pay for that you little tease!" Becky shouted to her, as she vanished out the door. Becky just fell back down on the bed and giggled to herself. She was just happy to have Chrissy back in her life, and the thought of being able to see her every night at work for the next week or so made her smile. Becky was beginning to wish Chrissy would be starting her punishment tonight.

    Chrissy ran into the kitchen giggling, which made the others all turn to look at her. She just stopped and looked at them all. "What?" Chrissy asked looking all innocent.

    "Have you been teasing Becky again?" Mandy asked with a frown, just before she started grinning.

    "Would I do something like that sis?" Chrissy asked, putting her hand on her chest, and had a hurt look on her face.

    "Yes you would." Mandy smiled. Chrissy just started smiling back, as she walked over to carry on helping Amy and Amber dish dinner up.

    Mandy and the others soon got an answer to the question, as to whether or not Chrissy had been teasing Becky. She burst into the kitchen and looked around until she saw Chrissy, then she ran over and wrapped her arms around her, just before kissing her very deeply.

    "Hi baby." Chrissy said when they broke the kiss.

    "Don't you hi baby me!" Becky purred, just before kissing Chrissy again. "If dinner wasn't on the table, I'd be dragging you upstairs again right now."

    "I'll let you have me for desert." Chrissy said in a husky whisper just before kissing Becky again.

    "Can't we just skip straight to desert then?" Becky asked with a grin.

    Mandy coughed to clear her throat. Becky and Chrissy both turned their heads to see that Mandy and the others all sitting at the table looking at them. They both realised that they had just heard the whole conversation they just had.

    "I think I'll just have a bowl of ice cream." Jayden said with a grin. This broke the silent moment and they all started giggling.

    Becky led a very red-faced Chrissy over to the table, and they sat down and started eating their dinner. Once dinner was over, Becky was true to her word and she grabbed Chrissy's arm and pulled her to her feet. They were soon heading back to their bedroom, so Becky could have her desert.

    "Well it doesn't look like Chrissy and Becky will be helping with the dishes." Amber said with a grin.

    "What ever gave you that idea?" Jayden asked with an even bigger grin.

    Chrissy was helping Becky to get ready for work a little later, after taking a nice long shower together. "What time will I have to be at the club for tomorrow night?" Chrissy asked, as she worked on Becky's makeup for her.

    "You'll leave with me when Vicky comes to pick me up." Becky said looking a little puzzled at Chrissy's question. "Why do you ask?"

    "I thought I'd have to be there when it opens. Just like all the other staff does."

    "You're not like all the other staff baby. I'm not going to let you make your own way to the club, or let you out of my sight for to long either."

    Chrissy saw the look on Becky's face, and knew she wasn't going to let her argue about it, so Chrissy just smiled, and then carried on doing Becky's makeup for her.

    Vicky stood in the hallway when Chrissy and Becky walked back down stairs. They were all smiling at them, so Chrissy had to wonder if they had told Vicky about them running off up stairs right after dinner.

    Becky pulled Chrissy into a hug to say a proper goodnight. "I won't be doing this tomorrow night will I?" Becky purred, as she looked deep into Chrissy's eyes.

    "No, you'll be playing the evil boss, and bossing me around all night." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "Yes, and I may have to be very evil to you indeed." Becky said with an evil smile.

    Chrissy and Becky both turned to look at Vicky when she spoke. "I'm really sorry to interrupt, but we need to be going Becky."

    "Oh, sorry must be the pregnancy. I just can't get enough of her at the minute." Becky said with a grin, as she stole a quick kiss from Chrissy before she could stop her.

    "Nope, you were just as bad before." Amy said with a giggle. This set them all off in fits of giggles.

    Vicky finally got Becky out the house, with the others standing at the front door waving to them as they drove away. Mandy wrapped an arm around Chrissy's waist and led her to the living room. They all sat down and relaxed in front of the TV.

    "It's going to be feel weird watching you and Becky go to work tomorrow night." Mandy said, as she pulled Chrissy into a cuddle with her.

    "Are you not worried about doing it Chrissy?" Amber asked, as she cuddled up with Amy on one of the other sofas.

    "No, not really. I did it for eight weeks with Jayden, and I can't see it being any worse than that here." Chrissy said with a shrug.

    "I still don't think it's fair." Amy said with a pout. "Becky's the one to blame for going behind your back in the first place." Amy pouted.

    "The punishment isn't for that Amy." Chrissy smiled. "I never should have run away in the first place. I turned my back on all of you, and left you all to worry about what happened to me. That's what I feel bad about." Chrissy added with a sigh.

    "So doing this punishment will make you feel better about what you did?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "No, but I will feel as though I've at least served some sort of time for it now. It won't be easy watching you all have a good time when you come to the club, while I have to work." Chrissy pouted.

    "I'm sure Becky will let you have a little time off, so you can come down and have a dance or two." Amy said.

    "No she won't. The other members of staff don't get to do that, so neither will I. I'm serving out a punishment baby sister. So no dancing for me until a week on Saturday." Chrissy said with a sad look.

    "I still think it sucks." Amy said in a huff, as she folded her arms across her chest and slumped back into the sofa even more.

    Chrissy smiled, at Amy's little tantrum before speaking. "That's why they call it a punishment baby sister."

    Amy looked at Chrissy, and then went to say something, but stopped, and just went back to looking upset.

    Mandy was flicking round the channels on the TV, trying to find something to watch when Chrissy had an idea. She grabbed the remote out of Mandy's hand, and then flicked to one of the music channels, and then put the remote down on the sofa, and jumped up.

    "Why don't we try and make up for the next week by having our own little disco tonight?" Chrissy asked, as she pulled Amy to her feet.

    Amy soon was giggling and singing along to the music video's playing on the TV. It wasn't much longer before they had Mandy, Amber, Jayden, and Ann up on their feet dancing along with them. This went on for the rest of the night.

 

Chapter 28: Let the punishment begin

    Becky had brought home a couple of uniforms for Chrissy to wear, and they were both getting ready on the Thursday night. Chrissy was already in her uniform and Becky was just doing the last tightening on her corset for her. Chrissy was wearing a short pink flared skirt and a matching pink corset that made her breasts push up like they were trying to escape out the top of it. Chrissy was also wearing fishnet tights and a killer pair of high-heeled ankle boots to go with it.

    "Do I look okay for you boss?" Chrissy asked, as she did a quick spin for Becky.

    Becky stepped closer to Chrissy and then pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply. "You always look okay to me princess."

    "I've never worked for such a randy boss before." Chrissy said in a flustered voice, as she tried to break free of Becky's hold on her. "I could have you up on sexual harassment charges for this." Chrissy added.

    "It would be worth it for you baby." Becky said just before kissing Chrissy again. "And we're not at the club yet, so you're fair game until then." Becky added with a grin after the kiss.

    "You have an answer for everything don't you?" Chrissy said with a smile, as she finally broke free of Becky's grip.

    "I'm your boss; I'm supposed to have all the answers." Becky said with a grin, as she sat at the dressing table, so Chrissy could do her makeup. "Now get to work and make me look pretty." Becky added.

    "Yes mistress, but it won't be much of a challenge. You already look beautiful to me." Chrissy said, just before steeling another kiss from Becky before she started doing her makeup.

    "MMM, trying to suck up to the boss on the first night. Hoping I'll go easy on you slave?" Becky asked, as she ran her tong across her lips trying to taste Chrissy on them.

    "Would it work if I did?" Chrissy asked.

    "Nope, but please keep trying."

    Chrissy gave Becky a pout, and then set to work doing her makeup for her. Once that was done, she took Becky's place and then did her own. Becky sat on the bed and watched her work.

    "All joking aside Chrissy. If you do have any trouble with anyone or anything tonight, just come and tell me." Becky said.

    "I will, but I've done this before remember. And I didn't have all you guys around to back me up then." Chrissy said, as she turned around on her seat to look at Becky.

    "Oh I remember baby, trust me." Becky said with a frown. "Come on, or you'll be late for work, and the boss won't be happy with you." Becky added, as she got up off the bad and helped Chrissy to her feet.

    "I hear she's a real dragon to work for, so I better not be late." Chrissy giggled.

    "Hey! Are you calling me a dragon?" Becky asked, as she spun Chrissy round to look at her.

    "No, you're not my boss until we get to the club remember." Chrissy said in her own defence.

    "Well if that's the case then, I can still do this to you." Becky said with a grin, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug with her.

    They were soon kissing each other. Chrissy had started using last longer lipstick due to Becky always wanting to kiss her when she got her ready for work, so they didn't need to fix anything when they finished.

    Vicky stood waiting for them when they got down stairs, and Chrissy got hugs off all the girls before she was allowed to leave the house.

    "Don't let the boss work you to hard sis." Mandy said, as she hugged Chrissy.

    "You do look really cute in that uniform big sister." Amy said, as she gave Chrissy a hug.

    "Just remember what I taught you Chrissy." Jayden said, as she hugged her.

    "I'd let you serve me drinks anytime." Amber said with a grin, as she gave Chrissy a hug.

    "I've told Brad to keep you safe, so any trouble let him now about it right away." Ann said, as she hugged Chrissy.

    "Thanks, but like I said last night. This isn't the first time I've done this. I'll be fine." Chrissy said with a smile, as Vicky helped her put her coat on.

    The three of them walked out to Vicki's car. Vicky opened the back door for Chrissy to get in one side, and then she walked around so Becky could get in the other side. Chrissy was a little shocked to see Becky do this, but she was glad she had. Vicky got behind the wheel, and they were heading off towards the club.

    Brad was waiting for them when they pulled up outside the club, and he opened the door to help Chrissy get out, while Vicky did the same for Becky on the other side.

    "Thanks Brad, but you don't have to be this nice to me for the next eight nights I'll be working here." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "I know I don't Chrissy, but I've got orders from Ann to make sure you're treated right." Brad said with a smile. "And I'd still do it even if she hadn't." Brad added with a grin.

    "Come on you two, we need to get this young lady put to work. I'm not paying her to stand around chatting up the other staff all night." Becky said with a grin, as she led the way into the club.

    It felt weird to Chrissy, as she followed Becky and Vicky into the club. She just wanted to have Becky's arm wrapped around her waist like they normally did when they were at the club. She did feel a little better when she felt Brad rest his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, and he just smiled back down at her. They were soon walking into the VIP section and then over to the office at the other end.

    "You can leave your coat in here Chrissy, and then we'll go and find someone to show you the ropes." Becky said all business like.

    "Okay Becky. Thank you." Chrissy said, as she quickly took her coat off and then ran to catch up with Becky as she left the office.

    Becky stopped when she got to the bar where there were a couple of waitresses just sorting out their trays and note pads ready for work.

    "Hi Claire, Megumi-Chan. Here's the new girl I need you to keep an eye on, and show her the ropes for me. Will you be okay with that?" Becky asked.

    Both girls said hi to Becky and then looked at Chrissy, but both just looked shocked when they saw whom the new girl was. They ended up looking at Becky again with a questioning look on their faces.

    "Chrissy will be working here until next Friday. It's her punishment for running away. She'll be working under you two for that time, so please make sure she's working hard and not slacking at any point." Becky was all business again, as she said it.

    "Sure Becky, we can both do that for you." Megumi-Chan said, still not to sure about it really. Both her and Claire liked Chrissy, and didn't know if they could cope with telling her what to do.

    "Thanks girl's. Now if you don't mind, I have a club to run." Becky said, just before turning and walking away without even giving Chrissy a second look.

    Chrissy just stood there looking at Becky as she walked away, but just before she left the VIP section, Chrissy saw Becky look over her shoulder, and wink at her with a little smile on her face. This made Chrissy feel a lot better, and she then turned to see what Claire and Megumi-Chan wanted her to do first.

    "Hi. Where do I start then?" Chrissy asked with a smile, as she looked at the stunned faces on the two girls.

    Claire grabbed another tray for Chrissy, while Megumi-Chan grabbed her a notepad to take down the orders on. Then they showed her what they did. Chrissy was soon doing the job like a pro.

    "So it is true then Chrissy? The rumour that you were working as a waitress while you were away?" Claire asked her as they both stood waiting for the barman to fix their orders for them.

    "Yep, I spent eight weeks working at St. Trinian's." Chrissy smiled.

    "Does that mean you were dressed as a school girl then?" Claire asked.

    "Yep. If you go on the web site for that club, they have a couple of pictures up there still."

    "I'll have to do that. I bet you looked really cute." Claire said, just before running off with her order.

    Chrissy got her drinks order and then took it to the table that ordered them. Then she went back to sort out drinks for Becky, Carla, and Vicky. They had just come back into the VIP section and sat down over on the sofas where they all normally sat. Once Chrissy had the tray of drinks, she made her way over and waited for them to notice her standing there before she put the tray down on the table in front of them.

    "Thank you Chrissy. How are you finding the new job?" Carla asked with a smile.

    "The new job is better than I deserve Carla. Thank you for letting me work here." Chrissy said. "Is there anything else you need before I leave?" Chrissy asked, as she looked at Carla, and then Becky.

    "No, please carry on doing a good job Chrissy." Becky said with a smile. Chrissy smiled back and then left to serve another table.

    Becky, Carla, and Vicky all sat and watched Chrissy walk away with a sexy little wiggle. Becky just wanted to run after her and ravage her there and then in the middle of the VIP section. Becky was that lost in watching Chrissy walk away, that she didn't realise that Carla was talking to her at first.

    "Sorry Carla, I was miles away for a second. Please repeat the question." Becky said.

    "I don't think it was quite miles away Becky." Carla said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy on the other side of the room taking some girls orders.

    Becky went a little red faced as she also looked at Chrissy again. "She just looks so sexy in that uniform. I felt the same way when I saw her that night at the other club when she was dressed as a school girl." Becky said with a sigh.

    "I'm not sure who's being punished the most, you or Chrissy." Carla laughed.

    "I think we're both feeling the same way at the minute. I can see it in Chrissy's eyes that she just wanted to sit down and cuddle with me like we do when she comes with the others." Becky said, as she looked at Chrissy walking around with her tray of drinks.

    Chrissy had just finished serving a table when a couple of guys approached her, and they both looked drunk. Chrissy was shocked when one of them spoke to her, and it turned out to be a couple of girls dressed like guys. One of them started coming on to her, but before it could go too far. Brad was there pulling them away.

    "No touching the waitresses. You're no longer welcome in the VIP section either." Brad said, as he led the two girls/guys out the VIP section, and took the VIP pass off them.

    Becky wasn't in the VIP section when this happened, but Chrissy thought that Brad or someone must have told her about it, because it wasn't long after that she appeared at Chrissy's side while she was waiting for a drinks order at the bar.

    "Hi boss. Do you need me for something?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "Are you okay Chrissy? I heard there was some trouble." Becky asked looking worried.

    "There was a little trouble, but Brad was on top of it before it got out of hand. I've had worse happen to me." Chrissy said in a matter of fact way.

    "What do you mean worse?" Becky asked.

    "I'm sorry boss, but I have to get these drinks over to that table. I'll be willing to talk more about it on my break later if you really need to know." Chrissy said, as she picked up her tray and walked over to the table that ordered them.

    A little later in the night, Chrissy was sitting at the far end of the bar with a glass of coke and a plate of fries. Suddenly Becky sat at the side of her. "Hi boss, want to share some fries with me?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "Please stop calling me boss. Please just call me Becky." Becky said with a pleading look.

    "Okay then. Would you like some fries Becky?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes please." Becky said, as she guided Chrissy hand, which was holding some fries in it, up to her own mouth, and then she sucked on Chrissy's fingers before letting go again.

    "Do you do this with all the waitresses while they're taking a break?" Chrissy asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "No, just the very special ones." Becky said with a grin.

    "And just how many of these ‘special' waitresses do you know?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Just one and I'm sitting with her at the minute." Becky said, as she helped Chrissy guide another couple of fries into her mouth, and did the same thing again.

    "You'll have all the other staff gossiping." Chrissy said, trying to look worried.

    "Let them, just as long as my wife never finds out." Becky said with a grin.

    "I hear she ran off and left you." Chrissy said, just before putting some fries in her own mouth before Becky could steel them. "I can't say I blame her, if this is how you act when her back is turned." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "Do you care to tell me what you meant earlier when you said you'd had worse than what them two girls tried to do to you?" Becky asked, all joking aside now.

    "They didn't do anything, other than put their arms around me. I use to get my ass grabbed, and pinched at the other club. I even had a couple of guys grab my breasts once." Chrissy said with a shrug of her shoulders.

    "I'd kill them if I saw them do that to you." Becky said looking a little angry. "I want to be the only one to touch you like that." Becky added looking a little calmer when she saw the worried look on Chrissy's face.

    "I was past the point of caring when it happened. I couldn't feel anything for anyone." Chrissy said with a far away look in her eyes. "I wonder what I'd have ended up doing if Jayden hadn't helped me out." Chrissy added with a shudder.

    "Please don't think about it Chrissy. I had eight weeks of wondering when I'd get that knock on the door to find the police standing there with the news you'd done something silly." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug with her while sitting at the bar. "Having lived through that once already, I don't want to ever do it again." Becky added, as she hugged her even tighter.

    "Now you can see why I feel the need to be punished for running away and worrying you all." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky back. "I'm so sorry for hurting you like I did." Chrissy added.

    "As am I for doing everything behind your back. I didn't want to see the hurt look on your face if it didn't work." Becky said with pain in her voice.

    "Well it's all in the past now, and soon we'll be parents. And I still love you with all my heart Becky." Chrissy whispered in her ear.

    Becky just hugged her tighter and then they broke the hug, and Becky stole a couple more fries before she got up and went back to running the club. Chrissy finished her fries and drink before getting back to work herself.

    Chrissy's feet were killing her by the end of the night, but she still helped Claire and Megumi-Chan to clear the tables, and then tidy up the bar. Becky was sorting out the night's earnings with Carla and Vicky, so Chrissy sat down on one of the sofas to wait for them to finish. She must have been tired because the next thing she knew, Brad was carrying her out to Vicki's car with Becky walking to the side of her.

    "I'm sorry." Chrissy said, as she tried to get Brad to put her down. "I can walk to the car Brad, please put me down."

    "Just relax Chrissy, you don't weigh anything, and I know your feet are hurting you. Claire told me." Brad said with a smile, as he kept walking along with her in his arms.

    Chrissy realised that she wasn't going to win, so she just relaxed again and let him carry her. Vicky had the car door open when they got outside, and Becky slid in ready to help Chrissy get in.

    "Thanks Brad and I'm sorry for being such a pain to you all the time." Chrissy kissed him on the cheek as she said it.

    "It's my pleasure Chrissy, and I don't think you're a pain at all." Brad said with a grin, just before closing the car door and stepping back to let Carla get in the front with Vicky.

    Becky helped Chrissy with her seatbelt and then Vicky set off towards their home. Chrissy fell asleep again, and had to be woken up by Becky when they pulled up outside the house.

    "Come on baby; let's get you to bed so you can get some proper sleep." Becky said, as she let them both in the house.

    Becky would normally make herself a mug of hot chocolate, but with how much trouble Chrissy was having, keeping her eyes open. Becky decided to skip it tonight, and go straight upstairs. Once they got to their bedroom, they both got ready for bed and then went across to Mandy's room and crawled into bed with her. They knew this would be all right, because Mandy had told them to do it when they got home.

    They had only just got in and cuddled up to each other when Chrissy felt Mandy cuddle up behind her. Chrissy smiled to herself, as she knew that Mandy loved sharing the bed with Chrissy and Becky. Chrissy was soon fast asleep.


    Amy and Amber were sorting out breakfast the next morning, and Jayden sat at the table having a cup of tea, when they saw Mandy and Ann enter the kitchen.

    "Morning." They all said to each other.

    "Are Chrissy and Becky on their way down?" Amy asked Mandy.

    "Nope, they're both still flat out in my bed." Mandy said with a frown. "I thought I'd leave them to get some sleep. If Chrissy isn't up by the time we leave for work, then we'll give her the day off." Mandy added, as she took her normal seat at the table.

    Jayden poured both Ann and Mandy a cup of tea out, and then they sat chatting until Amy and Amber finished making breakfast for them all. They were soon eating French toast.


    Chrissy started to wake up, and felt the ache in her feet, even before she got up out of bed. She turned over and saw that Mandy already had gotten up, so she looked towards Mandy's bathroom door and saw it open, so she turned her head to look at the clock.

    Becky woke when she heard Chrissy shout something, but her brain wasn't working well enough to work out what she was saying.

    "What's wrong babe?" Becky asked in a groan.

    "I'm late for work, and Mandy never woke me up!" Chrissy shouted, as she jumped out of bed and ran out the room.

    Chrissy was running around their bedroom when Becky walked in, still rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Are you not having a shower this morning?" Becky asked.

    "No! I haven't got time." Chrissy said, as she ran into the bathroom to have a quick wash before getting ready for work.

    Becky just sat on the edge of their bed and watched Chrissy run back and forth. Once she was dressed, and her makeup done, she then walked over to the bed and pulled Becky to her feet, so they could go and see if the others were still at home. They found Mandy at the kitchen table having a cup of tea, but the others were all no where to be seen.

    "I'm sorry for getting up late sis." Chrissy said looking worried.

    "Don't worry about it. I was going to let you have the day off if you weren't up by the time we were ready to leave." Mandy said with a smile. "You're lucky though, as I think Amy has been dragging her feet this morning." Mandy added with a frown. Chrissy smiled to her self, and would have to thank Amy later for helping her out.

    "Do you think I've got time to have a couple of slices of toast sis?" Chrissy asked with some pleading in her voice.

    "I'll make time baby sister. I'm not letting you out the house until you've got something inside you." Mandy said in a firm voice.

    Becky was already on her way to put some bread in the toaster by the time Chrissy turned to do it herself. "You pour us a cup of tea out baby, and I'll have the toast done in a couple of minutes for us." Becky said over her shoulder.

    Chrissy had the drinks done by the time Becky came over with some toast for the two of them. Becky buttered the toast, and then added some marmalade to it for them both.

    "How did it go last night?" Mandy asked.

    "Fine, Chrissy worked really hard all night long. Brad had to carry her out to the car at the end of the night, as she'd fallen sleep on one of the sofas while we were putting the cash in the safe." Becky said, just before taking another bite of her toast.

    "I hope you're up to doing a full day of work at the shop as well." Mandy asked.

    "I'll be fine sis. You won't even notice any difference in me once we get there." Chrissy said with a grin, as she ripped off another chunk of toast and started chewing on it.

    Amy joined them, when she burst into the kitchen and shouted. "Chrissy! You're up."

    "I was beginning to wonder if you'd gone back to bed, with how long it was taking you to get ready for work this morning." Mandy said, as she looked at the clock on the wall.

    "Sorry big sister Mandy, but I'm just having trouble getting my self in gear this morning." Amy said with a grin, as she sat down at the table next to Chrissy.

    "Yes, I'm sure that's the reason." Mandy said, not buying it for a second. "I'm also sure that now Chrissy is up, and ready for work, you'll be back to your normal self again." Mandy added with a fake shocked look on her face.

    "Come to think about it, I am feeling a little better, and thinking more clearly." Amy said with a grin.

    Mandy just shook her head from side to side, and went back to looking at the paper while Chrissy finished her toast, and answered the same questions for Amy that she'd just asked her. Once they were ready to leave for work, Becky waved them off at the door after Chrissy spent a couple of minutes saying goodbye in her own special way.

    Chrissy started sorting out the orders for the changing service as soon as they had the shop opened up, and they soon had them ready for when Linda or Carl turned up for them at lunchtime. Chrissy then started helping Amy get the Internet orders sorted out.

    "You need to learn to pace yourself sis." Mandy said, as she watched Chrissy dashing around grabbing items off the shelf.

    "I don't want to give any of you a chance to feel disappointed in me again Mandy." Chrissy said, before going back into the back room to give Amy the items for packing.

    Mandy wanted to go and have a word with Chrissy, but she knew that Chrissy needed to do this her own way, or she'd never feel like she'd made up for making them worry like she did. Linda turned up with lunch, and took the clothing orders back with her for the changing service when she left. The afternoon flew by and they were soon heading home, after calling in at the post office.

    Becky was in the kitchen sorting out dinner when they got home, so Becky sent Chrissy up to lie down for a bit while it finished cooking. Chrissy could tell by the look on Becky's face that she'd be wasting her time trying to argue with her, so she went up stairs with Mandy and Amy close behind.

    Chrissy was soon taking her work clothes off and crawling into bed. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.


    Becky was just checking a stew she had in the oven when Amy came back into the kitchen. Becky smiled at her, as she put it back in the oven again, and walked over to the table to sit down again.

    "I can keep an eye on dinner, if you want to go and lie down with Chrissy for a bit."

    "Are you sure you don't mind Amy?" Becky asked with a smile.

    "I wouldn't have offered if I did Becky." Amy smiled back.

    "Thanks Amy." Becky said, as she jumped up and gave Amy a quick hug, before running off to spend some time with Chrissy.

    Mandy was just entering the kitchen, as she saw Becky running towards the door, so she quickly stepped to the side, and let Becky run past her.

    "I'll see you later then Becky." Mandy said with a grin, as she let the door swing shut behind her. "I take it you're keeping an eye on dinner then?" Mandy asked, as she sat at the table next to Amy.

    "Yep, I told her to go and lie down with Chrissy for a bit. I bet they could both use a little more sleep before they go to work later." Amy smiled, as she rested her head on Mandy's shoulder.

    Amber, Ann, and Jayden came home, and they sat chatting, so that Chrissy and Becky got a little longer to sleep before Amy went up to call them.

    Becky was just enjoying a nice dream when she felt someone shaking her, and calling her name very softly.

    "Becky, Becky. Dinner is ready, sorry to have to wake you both up." Amy said when Becky finally opened her eyes and looked at her.

    "Don't worry about it baby sister, and thanks for letting me get a little more sleep." Becky smiled.

    "I'll leave you to wake Chrissy up them." Amy said, just before leaving the room again.

    Becky turned over and saw that Chrissy was still fast asleep; she smiled to herself as she started nibbling on Chrissy's ear. This woke Chrissy, and she wrapped her arms around Becky and smiled at her.

    "That's a nice way to be woken up lover." Chrissy purred, just before finding Becky's lips with her own.

    "Dinners ready baby, so we better not play around to long." Becky said with a pout, as she broke the hug and sat up.

    Normally Chrissy would have skipped dinner to spend more time with Becky, but she was hungry tonight, so she was soon out of bed and dressed in a big fluffy bathrobe. Becky put hers on too, and they both went down to get some dinner.

    Amber, Ann, and Jayden grilled Chrissy about her night at the club, as they hadn't seen her in the morning. She filled them all in on what had happened, and they were all looking forward to seeing her at work the next night.

    Ann and Jayden set to work doing the dishes when they'd finished dinner, and Chrissy and Becky went up to get ready for work. Chrissy was looking forward to having a shower that she'd missed out on this morning, with getting up so late.

    Chrissy and Becky helped each other get clean before they got back out the bathroom and started getting dressed. Becky helped Chrissy get into a gold version of the uniform tonight, and she pulled the lacers tight on the corset again. Becky just loved the way Chrissy looked in the uniform.

    Once they were both ready, they made their way down stairs and found Vicky standing in the hallway talking with Mandy and the others. Amy helped Chrissy put her coat on, and then they all gave her and Becky a hug before letting them leave for work.

    The girls stood at the door and waved them off before returning to the living room to relax and watch some TV.

    "Don't look so down baby sister. At least you know where she is this time." Ann said with a smile, as she referred to Amy looking the same way she did the whole time Chrissy was missing.

    "I know sis, but I still miss having her hear in the evenings. I think Becky is being mean, keeping Chrissy all to herself." Amy said with a pout, but she was soon giggling about it.

    "I think the spoilt brat look really suits you baby." Amber said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and kissed her cheek.

    "I had a good teacher. Ann taught me everything I know about being a spoilt brat." Amy said with a grin, just before kissing Amber back on the lips for a very long time.

    Amy soon realised that teasing your sister, and then taking your eyes off her, was not a very smart idea. She was soon screaming and giggling, as Ann jumped on her and started to tickle her.

    "So you think I'm a spoilt brat then do you baby sister?" Ann asked, as she kept tickling her.

    Amy was laughing and screaming so much, she couldn't speak to say sorry, and Ann was too quick for her to stop, or get away from her.

    Jayden sat on one of the other sofas with Mandy, as they watched Ann tickle Amy. Amber was making a half-hearted attempt to stop Ann, but it looked more as if she was helping her instead.

    "I take it Amy is a little on the ticklish side?" Jayden asked Mandy as they watched the torture continue.

    "Yes, she can be a little on the ticklish side." Mandy said in a matter of fact way, just like they were watching a program on the TV.

    Ann finally stopped tickling Amy when she squeaked out a sorry, and they just lay on the sofa in a mass of arms and legs as they giggled.

    "Thanks for the help wife." Amy said, as she looked at Amber.

    "I tried to stop her baby, but she's like some crazy tickle ninja. She's got some serious skills." Amber said looking impressed.

    They were all soon laughing again when Ann jumped up and did some silly looking kung-fu pose while making a silly noise.

    "She's like Bruce Lee with boobs." Amber said, as she burst out in another fit of giggles. This also set off the others again. Ann fell down on the sofa again next to Amy, and they all had a good giggle about it all.


    Chrissy and Becky got to the club, and Chrissy went off to get ready for work. Becky turned to look at Chrissy but she'd already disappeared.

    "She seems quite eager tonight." Vicky said when she saw Becky looking around.

    "Yes she does. I was hoping to give her a little pep talk before I let her go and get started." Becky said.

    "Does this mean she'll be getting told off later?" Vicky asked with a grin.

    "I think I just might have to do that. Can't have the staff stepping out of line." Becky said, acting all bossy with her hands on her hips. Vicky just smiled, as they kept walking towards the VIP section.

    Chrissy was just coming out the office, so Becky assumed she must have left her coat in there. Then Chrissy went over to join Claire and Megumi-Chan at the bar where she got her tray and notepad, ready to start work.

    Becky was about to walk over to the girls, but Carla walked over to her with a couple of girls she wanted her to meet. She never did get to give Chrissy her pep talk for the night.

    Later in the night, Chrissy had just finished serving some girls their drink when she saw Becky over at the bar waiting for her.

    "Chrissy, if you have a couple of minutes. I need to have a word with you in the office." Becky said looking very serious.

    "Okay Becky. I'll just ask Claire to cover my tables for me and meet you there in a minute." Chrissy said looking worried.

    Becky was leaning against the desk when Chrissy walked into the office. Chrissy stopped just in front of her and looked at Becky with worry.

    "Chrissy, I've had to call you in here because we've had complaints about you." Becky said, as she looked Chrissy in the eyes to see her reaction.

    Chrissy looked shocked, and then worried again. "Complaints, from whom?" Chrissy asked.

    "The other staff members and myself." Becky said, as she pushed herself away from the desk and walked over to stand facing Chrissy.

    "Why? What have I done wrong?" Chrissy asked with a hurt look on her face. She thought she was doing okay, and the staff all seemed to be treating her nice.

    "They all think you're too good at your job, and I just think you look way to sexy in the uniform. So I'm going to have to punish you some more." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and pulled her in closer for a kiss.

    "You did all this just to get me in here for a kiss?" Chrissy asked looking a little angry with her, as she tried to break the hug.

    "Yes, it's a perk to being the boss." Becky said with a grin, as she gripped Chrissy a little tighter to stop her getting away.

    Chrissy gave up trying to get away, and started kissing Becky back. She'd seen some of the customers getting close and playful with Becky earlier in the night and it had left her wanting to run over and wrap her arms around Becky herself.

    Claire and Megumi-Chan both smiled at Chrissy when she went back out into the VIP sect a little later followed by Becky.

    "Looks like you got a good telling off in their Chrissy." Claire said with a grin.

    "Yes I did." Chrissy said with a role of the eyes. "I may have to play up again and see if she'll tell me off again." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "You don't need to do anything wrong Chrissy, just keep walked away from Becky so she has to look at that cute backside of yours." Megumi-Chan said. "I don't even go that way, but you're turning me on when you walk past me." Megumi-Chan added with a giggle.

    Claire and Megumi-Chan were both real girls that like Becky didn't see any trouble with guys dressing like girls. Chrissy was a little shocked to hear that they both thought she was sexy when she walked around.

    "Don't look so shocked Chrissy. If you've got it, wiggle it." Claire said with a grin, as she turned around and walked away, while doing an impression of Chrissy's wiggle.

    "I don't walk like that do I?" Chrissy asked, as Claire walked back over to where she and Megumi-Chan were still talking.

    "No, yours is way sexier than that Chrissy." Megumi-Chan giggled.

    Before Chrissy could say anymore, Becky walked over to them. "Am I going to have to have another word with you Chrissy?"

    "No boss, sorry boss. I don't ever want to be in that much trouble again boss." Chrissy said with a grin. She knew that Becky hated being called boss by anyone other than the bouncers.

    "Just get back to work, and I'll talk to you again later." Becky said, as she pointed a finger at Chrissy.

    "Okay boss, just let me know when." Chrissy said with a grin as she turned around to walk away.

    Chrissy suddenly let out a squeal when she felt someone pinch her bottom really hard. She spun back around with one hand on the spot that just got pinched and the other on her mouth trying to stop the sound escaping. She saw Becky stood there grinning at her.

    "Problem Chrissy?" Becky asked still grinning at her. Chrissy just scowled at her and then walked off to carry on serving tables.

    "I think you might have just taken that a little too far Becky." Carla said in Becky's ear, as she came to stand just behind her.

    "I think I've forgotten how easy it is to bruise her, and I wasn't being gentle when I pinched her." Becky said with a worried look, as she turned to look at Carla.

    "I'm sure she'll be fine once she's calmed down a little." Carla said, as she watched Chrissy taking a drink order and then rubbing her bottom as she walked back over to the bar while giving Becky an evil look. "Okay, maybe a lot of time." Carla corrected herself.

    Becky tried to talk to Chrissy a couple of times, but Chrissy was all business with her, so she gave up and just left Chrissy to do her job like she was supposed to be doing. Becky walked out of the office after locking the night's earnings in the safe to go and find Chrissy.

    "Hi Brad, you seen Chrissy?" Becky asked, as she saw that she wasn't in the VIP section.

    "She said she was going to the toilet, but that was over ten minutes ago now." Brad said with a puzzled look. "Do you want me to go and find her for you boss?" Brad asked.

    "No, I'll go and get her." Becky smiled. "Which toilets did she go to?" Becky asked.

    "She went towards the VIP ones over there." Brad said as he pointed in the direction Chrissy had gone.

    The toilet was empty when Becky got in there, so she made her way back to Brad and the others. Just as she reached Brad and was about to say Chrissy wasn't in there, Frank came walking into the VIP section.

    "Your not done already are you? Chrissy may as well have hung on and gone home with you." Frank said.

    "What you talking about Frank? It always takes the same length of time to close up the tills and lock the money in the safe for the night." Carla said. "What's this about Chrissy anyway?" Carla asked.

    "Chrissy came down and asked for a taxi, as you were all going to be a little while yet, and she had to be up for work in the morning. So she was going to make her own way home." Frank said, as he looked at them all.

    "So you just put her in a taxi and sent her on her way?" Becky asked looking worried.

    "What do you take me for?" Franks asked. "I got one of the drivers to take her home in a club car. Did I do something wrong?" Frank looked a little worried now.

    "No, not really Frank, but Chrissy was lying to you." Becky said looking a little more relaxed now she knew where Chrissy was, or would be when she got home. "I'm the one that screwed up when I upset Chrissy earlier tonight." Becky added with a sigh.

    "Come one Becky. Let's get you home so you can get this all sorted out with her." Vicky said, as she led Becky out to her car.

    Chrissy was still undressing when Becky got home and walked into the bedroom. Chrissy was having trouble trying to get the corset off. She turned to look at Becky, then went back to trying to undo the knot in the corset lacing.

    "Here, let me help you." Becky said, as she walked over to where Chrissy was standing. "I'm sorry for upsetting you baby. I didn't mean to pinch you so hard, it was meant to be fun." Becky said in a sad voice.

    "I thought you'd be mad at me for leaving without you?" Chrissy said, as she finally calmed down, when she saw the worried look on Becky's face.

    "I was scared I'd lost you again, so I'm just happy to find you here." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her from behind.

    "I'm sorry for scaring you my love." Chrissy said, as she turned around in Becky's arms to face her, so she could kiss her. "I was just angry, and a little hurt by what you did to me. Everyone looked at me when I squealed." Chrissy said looking embarrassed.

    "You do have a good set of lungs on you, I can say that." Becky said as she let out a little giggle. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but you did look a little funny when I did it." Becky added, as she tried to stop herself giggling again.

    Chrissy tried to look even more hurt, but even she had to giggle now she thought about it. "I guess I did look a little funny when I squealed." Chrissy said just before giggling herself.

    "Am I forgiven then baby?" Becky asked just before Chrissy kissed her again.

    "Does that answer your question?" Chrissy asked when they stopped kissing.

    "Sure does, but I think you may have some trouble with Frank tomorrow night. He's not happy you lied to him about the taxi." Becky said looking worried for Chrissy.

    "Oh that. Was he really mad when he found out I lied to him?" Chrissy asked, as she bit her bottom lip. Chrissy always did this when she was nervous.

    "I'm not going to say t0oo much, but you may want to try and keep out his way tomorrow night. Or at least stick to areas of the club with lots of people around." Becky said with a grin.

    "He was really that mad with me?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes he was, and he had every reason to be as well. I'm tempted to add another night to your punishment for running away again." Becky said, as she looked to be thinking about it.

    "You just enjoy telling me off in your office." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "If you think I enjoyed that, then wait until you see what I do to you once I've got you undressed." Becky said with an evil grin, as she turned Chrissy around again so she could get the corset off her.

    "What will your wife say boss?" Chrissy asked in a shocked voice.

    "I'm hoping she'll beg me to do it again." Becky giggled, as she finally got the corset undone and dropped it to the floor. The rest of Chrissy's clothes, and then Becky's soon joined it.

    Chrissy and Becky never did make it to Mandy's bedroom, but they did make up for the trouble at the club. Becky ended up kissing Chrissy's bottom where she'd pinched it, as she could see a large bruise coming up there already.

    They both fell asleep cuddled up to each other once they'd got back up and removed their makeup. Chrissy was two days down in her punishment, and had six nights left to do. Or seven if Becky got her way.

 

To Be Continued Next week  

 

Written by SaraUK
Edited (I tried to) and Posted by ChrisW

 

 

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You Have it all Wrong Part 9 Enjoy

You Have it all Wrong Part 9

I've been sick all week and loaded up with antihistamines so I can't see straight. I know I've missed some typo's. Hope you'll understand...

"SO SOLLY"

 

Konichiwa

 

We now return you back to your scheduled program.....
Enjoy or the ___________ gets it!
Evil laughter rolls down from the fog shrouded embankment.


If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 9 By SaraUK

Becky and company best refrain from taking liberties or Chrissy wil flee again.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

So true

Chrissie unlike the others are more sensitive then most so they should think really hard before doing any kind of teasing and such. Personally I totally despise teasing. Teasing is a form of aggression, pure and simple, as the one being teased is always going to be put upon for 'not being a good sport' about it or 'cannot handle a bit of fun'. This means the teased person will have to bite their tongue about the teasing and a good teaser knows how to tease up to the point of tolerance and back off. And come back and do it again.

So yes, please back off from the damn teasing guys.

Kim

Brilliant episode!

It's nice to have an episode where everyone is generally relaxing and having fun (I lost count of all the jokes). Apart from the pinch, Chrissy's taking to her "punishment" as a duck to water. OK, she won't be able to get up and dance with everyone when they visit on Tuesday and Saturday, but on the other hand she gets to see lots of Becky (especially when hauled into Becky's office...) and Amy's ensuring the family work around Chrissy's need to get some rest and sleep between her day job and her "punishment".

Now, where have I seen the name Megumi-chan before? :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!