Julian 5 - Joan

Printer-friendly version

Julian

Sometimes a name is all you need, and sometimes its the wrong name

I am gratefully to have janet_L. look this over and edit it for me. Any mistakes are still my own.

Chapter 05

It was hard to sleep that night. School was starting on Monday and I was the fall guy of the Cheer-squad, and more importantly my sister.
I had to sleep on my back instead of my side because of these stupid breast they glued to me. Every time I would roll over they would drag me the rest of the way over. I only wanted to turn on my side, but they were to big and heavy and would drag me more than half way. That was a pain.
The second pain was the fingernails. They must have grown an inch last night. They seemed extreme this morning. I think they must have been an inch longer this morning. And they also seem to have designs in them that I didn't remember having last night. But they were still pink. This was Saturday. Two days before school. My parents didn't even know yet what the cheerleaders did to me. I got up and started to get dressed. It's not easy to get dressed in long fingernails. I finally got on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. A T-shirt that now had two nipples sticking way out the front.
I went down stairs to breakfast. I knew that Mom would know what to do. When I walked in, my parents just looked at me. Finally, Dad said, “hmm, I think she needs a bra Joan.”
Mom laughed. “Yes I think so Dear.”
I was flabbergasted. “If either of you haven't noticed it yet, your son has tits and fingernails longer than a yard stick.”
Yes dear, we noticed, how does it feel to be of the opposite sex now?” Mom said.
All I could do was look at her. This is not what I expected from my parents. I expected them to kill my sister for doing this to me. “Mom, Mary-Ann and a few friends did this to me, aren't you going to kill her.” I said.
No dear, I'm going to feed you and then find you a bra that fits, unless you would rather I find a bra for you before breakfast.” Mom said.
I think that you should go up and find her a bra first Joan. She would look like a slut sitting at the breakfast table with her two tits sticking through a T-shirt like that.” Dad said.
Your right Bill, Okay Julian, upstairs to my room and lets get you a bra first.” Mom said as she moved around the table. My mouth was open, she just pulled me by the arm toward the stairs.
Mom!” I cried.
Yes Julie ... Ann?” Mom said.
Are you going to let Mary-Ann get away with this?” I asked.
Yes, Julian, We are, Mary-Ann has already gotten away with it and there seems that there is not much that can be done about it dear.” Mom replied.
I marched into my parents room and there on the bed were a couple of bras already sitting out.
These are some of my old bras and one of Mary-Ann’s, but I don’t think that she is as big as you, so you'll probably have to wear one of my old ones until we go shopping today and get you some new ones. Mary-Ann spent an hour this morning talking to us before she had to leave.
From what she said there is not much that we can do for now. The fingernails are glued on and can only come off along with your own nails, and I know that it's a consideration, but after the pain of the first one, That will pass, so I'll just tell you you can't pull them off.
Then there are the breasts, and knowing that they used the same type of glue, I assure you that the only way that they will come off is with your skin. So you might as well forget that also.   
Was there anything else that she didn't mention? Did they glue your testicles, and pecker up yet, That would be the worst of all to undo, I can't even imagine you even thinking about pulling the glue from that area of your body Julie Ann.” Mom said.
Mom what am I going to do?” I asked.
Well I guess that you're going to try on this bra, I think it'll fit you just fine.” Mom said.
No, I mean about school Monday?”
Well, I guess that you have three options. First is to try to be a boy with tits, second is to try to be a tomboy, that is a girl that acts like a boy, or third you can try to be a girl that used to be a tomboy, now which one do you want to try?” Mom said.
I want to be a boy trying to be a boy without tits.” I said.
That wasn't one of the choices and you know it, sorry, but with tits like yours it's not going to happen.” Mom said.
This isn't fair.” I said.
No it's not fair Julian, but then again life's not fair, so what are you going to make of it? You can be the worst or the best, you have three selections to choose from, I know none of them are what either your father, me, or you had in mind for high school, but it's just for a while, and then the joke will be over, and everything will go back to normal. As your dad's always saying 'In the army just shut up and do what they say.'” I never understood why mom always used my dad's army sayings when she had never been in the army?
I took off my t-shirt and tried on the bra that Mom held out. She adjusted it to fit better and hold up those weights from pulling my chest off. I didn't notice that I had held out my hand for my t-shirt until I noticed that mom was not giving it back.
I have just the blouse for you. A nice blue one for a boy with tits.” Mom said with a grin on her face.
She handed me the blouse from her closet and said. “Come down stairs when you are properly dressed for breakfast.
After minor trouble with the buttons of moms shirt, because they were on the wrong side, I went down stairs again. Mom and dad was still at the breakfast table. It was quiet, so I knew that the talking had stopped just before I came in.
Much better Julian, there is nothing worst than having a girl without a bra wear in a t-shirt at the breakfast table, don't do it again Julian” dad said. “Or I will take you down to a local bar and enter you into a wet t-shirt contest.”
Bill!” mom exclaimed.
I saw dad just smile at mom and wink at her. I was not sure if he meant it or not.
Julian and I are going shopping today for clothes for the first week of school right after he eats.” mom explained to dad (and me).
I will not bore you with with shopping trip. Just suffice it to say that after 6 hours I ended up with two dresses, 5 blouses, 5 skirts, 8 pairs of nylons, and 3 pairs of shoes all with heels of various heights all of which I nearly killed myself wearing, and a bunch of under-stuff that a young boy should fail to mention before being married, and should never wear. I also ended up with cosmetics, more than my sister has I think. And worse a promise from my mother for me and my sister to go back to a class next week to learn how to wear it. A stop at a beauty shop resulted in my having a hair styled. They also put two earrings in and plucked my eyebrows while my mother stood over them and was over me the whole time saying, “Your tomboy days are over Julie Ann, it's time to look like a girl now.”
Mother made me wear new cloths as she bought them. By the time I got home my feet were killing me from learning to walk in the highest heels that she had bought me.
Julie I want you to take all of your stuff and put it on your bed now. Then meet me in the bath room, there still a few more things that I need to do.” mom said.
I soon found out what those 'few' things were. Shaving all hair from my legs, arms, underarms and face— not that I had much anywhere and Bubble baths with all of these oils.
It took me at least an hour to do everything that mom had asked. When I got back to my bed room, I was in for a bigger surprise. It was almost empty. My closet was empty, my drawers were empty, most of the walls were empty. Then only thing that was still there was the mound of girl clothes still on my bed. It fact it had been added to. I could see a bunch of my sisters things there. “MOM!”
Good dear, I see that you're out. Now, get dressed in your night clothes and help me hang up your new clothes. I also borrowed some of your sisters clothes, if she can get you into the mess, then she can also help you out don't you think.”
What happened?” I asked.
Well if you are going to try to be a girl for a while, then we don’t want anyone to accidentally come up to your bedroom and see that a boy lives here do you? What would be the consequence of that?” mom said.
What happened to everything?” I had to ask.
Oh, I just put them all in large plastic trash bags and stored them out of the way for a while so they wont be either in the way, or worst a temptation to you to wear, and we both know that the first time that I turn my back you will wear them. Not that I would blame you, but if you were to get caught wearing them it would be worst than you think.” mom said.
I had to think about that for a while and imagine what it would be like. “Yes mom, if I get caught I'll be beaten up for sure. So I don't like it but I guess that you are out to protect me. What's the saying, 'This is going to hurt me worst than you' I still don't believe it, but I hope it true here.”
It’s true dear, I don't like what happened, but I understand all of the girls are trying to do a lot of different things, it seems like every girls on the cheer-squad has a different reason to get you to join, but none of them are out to hurt you, that is the only reason that I have let this continue. So remember, no-one is out to get you, they are all trying to do something good, and this is the best way they can see to do it that. Can you remember that?” mom asked.
Sis had another surprise for me when she got home. “Don't you just love it.” Sis said. It, being a long blond wig, not just any blond wig, but a pure white hair wig, it would be down to a ladies bum, but on me it went even farther. And yes she put it on me. “This is to make you look more like a real mermaid. Sandy's mom has a wig store. She donated this for the school mascot to wear. It has about ten times more hair than a normal person has, so it's really really full. Plus Sandy's mom made it curly and put in sea flowers all through it. You know the really really little flowers that a person can find in tide pools along the beach. Isn't it really really cool. You'll just love it as much as the rest of the cheerleaders do!”
And everything else is finished also except for fitting your mascot costume on. Susan is bringing it over in a few minutes to fit it to you. We found that it had to be really tight so that the fishing lines doesn't pull it off of you. So we're going to wrap you with sheep skin, then plastic, then we've got some spray stuff that we will spray in the costume with you in it. It will fill out all of the places so that it will fit just perfect. Oh, it's going to be so neat!” Sis gushed out with bubbles like no one else can.
Just then the doorbell rang. It was Sandy and Susan. “Julian, we have to get this to fit you just right. So upstairs and get into your underwear. Briefs, not boxers and they need to be tight ones. Mary-Ann, better yet, why don't we get her some panties so that it will not have seams.” Stacy said.
Mom interrupted “Julie only has panties, it seems that all of Julian’s clothes are packed away for now. So why don't all you girls just go on up to Julie Ann's room and do it there. After all Julie Ann's room is long over due for some major cleaning and remodeling.”
Okay, Julian, upstairs and get some panties on.” Susan said as she started to drag me up stairs.
I didn't get a chance to say anything as I was forced upstairs with a girl on each arm. I was still in those stupid shoes and had to pay attention to not falling flat on my face, or worse down the stairs.
Nice shoes Julie-Ann” Susan said as she noticed that I had my eye's glued to the floor where I was stepping. “Did you just get them today?”
Mother bought me lots of new clothes for this practical joke that you girls are pulling on me” I said.
Oh then your going to have to model them all for us Julie-Ann” Stacy gushed.
I'm not going to be a model!” I stammered back at her.
It's a law or something that all new clothes have to be modeled to your girlfriends.” Susan said, “And since your a cheerleader, that makes you by default a girlfriend to all of the other cheerleaders. So that means that after we try out the fishtail on you, you're going to have to show us all of them.”
So it ended up with me, Sis, Susan and Stacy in my bedroom. They wrapped the sheep skin around me with the fleece next to me, outside of that they wrapped it all tightly in plastic. Then they put the mermaid tail on. Then they used some-kind of stuff that expanded after they sprayed it between the tail and the plastic. The end results was that the mermaid looked like she had big hips because the waist already hugged my waist. It was so tight that I had to really suck in my belly to even get it on.
Later that night after having to show and try on everything for the girls I finally got to bed. No sooner than I got to sleep then Sis was shaking me to get up for school.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Mary-Ann spent an hour ...

... this morning talking to us before she had to leave. From what she said there is not much that we can do for now."

The FIRST words out of my mouth, if I were Julian, would be "what the HELL did she tell you?" He's not earning points for intellect, here. His sister is an accomplished liar and talented blackmailer -- the LEAST he should do is figure out what lies she's telling to get his parents to go along with this. *sigh* The only reason I keep reading this is the thin hope that, somehow, somewhere down the line, the excrement is going to hit the rotating impeller blade, and I'd love to be there when that happens.

If that happens. *sigh*

Randa

Julian 5 - Joan

Seems that the parents are in on the act.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

why

why are his parents going along with this, it make no sense. Also why is this labeled "Voluntary"

----------
Jenna

I can figure out...

...the parents lack of logical reaction either. Any parent would be fuming mad over this. I know I would be. Furthermore, the parents if at ALL willing to listen to his sister are not going to make a decision like this without the guys input. It just isn't going to happen. Even still the guy is not going to just be buddy buddy with his sister after this. Just like people don't like to be lied to, they also don't like to be manipulated. I can't think of any exceptions.

And here is another point to be made. The forms may be stuck on with glue... but there is no law that says they can't be cut off!