You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 10

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three
By SaraUK

 

Part 10
Chapter 29: The punishment continues

    Chrissy was thankful the shop was quiet on a Saturday. Mandy called it a day early, so Chrissy had gone back to bed when they got home. Becky was already in there, so Chrissy cuddled up to her, and was soon fast asleep.

    Becky smiled when she woke and saw Chrissy's angelic face facing her while she slept. Becky always felt like the luckiest girl on the plant when she looked at Chrissy, but when she slept, Chrissy just looked that little bit more beautiful. It wasn't long before Becky felt the need to feel the soft touch of Chrissy's lips on hers, so she leaned over and started kissing her.

    Chrissy was having a dream about being out shopping with Amy, when all of a sudden Amy kissed her, which Chrissy found a little odd, but it was a dream. Chrissy suddenly realised that it felt too real to be a dream, and Amy kissed a lot like Becky. So she opened her eyes and there was Becky looking at her.

    "Hi Baby." Becky smiled, as she put her head on the pillow next to Chrissy's.

    "Is it time to get up already?" Chrissy asked, not really wanting to move yet.

    "Nope, I just wanted to kiss them beautiful lips of yours." Becky kissed Chrissy again to prove just how much she loved kissing them lips.

    "I'll let you off then." Chrissy smiled, as she pulled Becky into a hug, happy that she didn't need to get up yet.

    When they did finally get out of bed, Becky could tell that Chrissy was worried about something and didn't seem to be in any rush to go down for dinner.

    "What's wrong baby? You don't look very happy tonight. Are you worried about what Frank will say to you?" Becky asked.

    "That's part of it, but I'm also worried about Amy and the others being at the club, and me not being able to have fun with them." Chrissy let out a sigh as she said it.

    "That' part of your punishment baby. I'd give you the night off, but then it wouldn't really be a punishment would it?" Becky asked, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy's waist from behind, and started kissing her neck.

    "I know, and I wouldn't let you either. Tonight and Tuesday are going to be the two hardest nights for me to do." Chrissy said, as she leaned her head back to let Becky work her magic. She loved it when Becky played around with her neck.

    "Don't forget about next Saturday as well." Becky said, as she stopped kissing Chrissy's neck.

    "I thought you were just joking when you said that." Chrissy whined.

    "Well I've thought about it, and now I think it would be a good idea to punish you every time you ran away." Becky was smiling as she said it.

    "So every time I run away, I'll have to do a nights work at the club to make up for it?" Chrissy asked, just to confirm.

    "Yep, you got it, so I'd be very careful in the future before you go running away from your troubles, and your friends." Becky said, just before going back to kissing Chrissy's neck.

    Amy and the others were sitting at the kitchen table in their bathrobes when Chrissy and Becky got down there. Amber and Amy were sorting out dinner, so Chrissy got to sit down and enjoy cuddling with Becky for a little longer.

    "Six more days to go sis before you can get back to dancing with us." Amy said with a grin, trying to cheer Chrissy up a little bit.

    "It's seven nights now. I earned an extra one last night." Chrissy said, as she looked down at the table.

    "How did you manage that sis?" Amy asked with a pout.

    Chrissy went on to tell them about the trouble with Becky, and how she'd lied to Frank, and then got someone to drive her home. She then filled them in on how Becky was going to make her work a night at the club every time she ran away.

    "You're going to always be working at the club now on." Amy said in a whiney voice.

    "Hey! I don't run away that much." Chrissy said, sounding shocked.

    "I'm not so sure anymore. You've already had a day added, and you've only done two." Amy said with a grin.

    "True, but I don't need you making it sound like I'm always doing this sort of thing." Chrissy said, as she playfully slapped Amy on the arm.

    Chrissy and Amy playfully slapped and poked each other for a couple of minutes and ended up hugging each other as they giggled. Becky was happy to see Chrissy still able to have some fun with Amy after what she said in the bedroom.

    Amy jumped up to help Amber dish dinner up while Chrissy was made to stay and relax until she had to get ready for work.

    Once dinner was done with, they all went up to get ready to go out. Chrissy was just getting in the shower when Becky saw the bruise on her bottom.

    "Oh god Chrissy, I never realised I'd done that to you." Becky said looking upset with herself. "I'm so sorry." Becky added, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    "Don't worry about it. That's what you get when you have a bully for a boss." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I don't want to be a bully." Becky said with a pout.

    "I don't mind if you make up for it like you did when we got home." Chrissy said, just before kissing Becky, as she pulled her all the way into the shower with her.

    Chrissy was wearing a blue uniform tonight, and Becky helped her with the corset before Chrissy started on her makeup. Amy and Amber were helping Jayden to get ready tonight, so Becky and Chrissy could spend a little more time together before they got to the club.

    Vicky was in the kitchen with Mandy when Chrissy and Becky got down there, they then sat down at the table to wait for the others to turn up. Once they did, they left the house and Vicky drove them to the club.

    "I hope you have a good time tonight." Chrissy said, as she got out the car once Vicky stopped outside the club. Before anyone could give Chrissy a reply, she was gone.

    "She's eager to get started isn't she?" Mandy asked Becky.

    "I think that's the reason for her running off." Becky said, as she pointed at Frank walking towards the car from another direction to where Chrissy had just gone.

    "He doesn't look very happy does he?" Mandy said looking worried for Chrissy.

    "No, and he was even more angry with her last night. He nearly drove me home, just to have a go at her for lying to him." Becky said.

    "Maybe it's not the best idea for Chrissy to put off this meeting with Frank for to long then." Mandy said, as she got out the people carrier.

    Frank was soon standing there looking in the car to see where Chrissy was. "Has she not come tonight?" Franks asked with a huff. "I'll give her a peace of my mind when I do see her again." Frank added.

    "If by she, you mean Chrissy? Then yes she is here and has already gone into the club to start work." Mandy said, not sounding happy with Frank's tone. "I hope you've calmed down a bit by the time you do get to talk to her, or she'll be running away again. She's already had a night added for what she did last night." Mandy added.

    "Oh, I'm sorry for snapping at you Mandy. It's just that if anything had happened to her after she left last night, it would have been my fault for letting her go." Frank said in a much calmer voice.

    "Let me guess. You feel a little foolish for letting Chrissy get away with it?" Mandy asked.

    "Yes, I should have realised that Becky and Carla never would have let Chrissy make her own way home. And they never take longer than normal to put the cash in the safe." Frank made a fist and wanted to bang it down on the top of the car, but thought better of it.

    "Big bad Frank got outsmarted by a little girl." Mandy said with a pout, but she was soon grinning when she saw the smile appear on Frank's face.

    "I guess I did." Frank chuckled.

    "Don't let it bother you, she's done it to us all at some point or another." Mandy smiled, as she finally let Vicky lead her into the club.

    Between the chat with Frank, and the slow walk through the club to the VIP section. Chrissy was already working when they got up there. She was serving tables on the other side of the VIP section, and Claire was waiting on their normal place up on Carla's privet sofas.

    "I thought Chrissy was working this part of the room tonight?" Becky asked Claire.

    "She asked if I'd swap with her for tonight. Have I made a mistake in doing that Becky?" Claire asked looking worried.

    "No Claire, but I may need you to swap back later in the night. And in future, can you please check with me before doing it." Becky smiled.

    "Yes Becky. Sorry about that." Claire said, as she quickly took everyone's orders and then went to sort out their drinks.

    Chrissy was waiting at the bar when she saw Becky talking to Claire, and looking over to where she stood waiting for her drink's order. Chrissy had just taken the money back to the bar when she saw Becky standing at the side of her.

    "Can you come with me for a minute Chrissy?" Becky asked, as she pointed towards the office.

    "Okay Becky." Chrissy said, trying not to grin, as she followed Becky to the office. She thought it was a little early in the night for Becky to be telling her off. "Have I done something wrong boss?" Chrissy asked with a grin once they were in the office with the door shut.

    "Yes you have, and I'm not playing around either, so drop the boss crap!" Becky snapped. "I tell everyone what tables they will be working, and any changes on that front go through me first. You don't just decide to change them yourself."

    "I only asked Claire if she'd mind swapping. I didn't think it would be a big deal. I'm sorry." Chrissy said, a little shocked at the way Becky was speaking to her.

    "Well thanks to you, I just had to tell Claire off." Becky snapped again. "Now go out there and work the tables I gave you last night." Becky added, as she pointed to the door for Chrissy to go back to work.

    Chrissy was close to tears, but pulled herself together and then left the room and went over to Claire who was still waiting at the bar for Mandy and the others drinks.

    "I'm sorry I got you in trouble Claire. Becky's said I've got to go back to working the tables she told me to last night." Chrissy couldn't even look Claire in the eyes as she spoke.

    "Don't worry about it Chrissy. I should have know better than to swap without talking to Becky first." Claire said, as she put her hand on Chrissy's to let her know she really didn't mind. "Did she have a go at you about it?" Claire asked.

    "Yes, I've never seen her like that before." Chrissy said, just before taking the tray of drinks and quickly walking over to the sofas where the girls were all sat waiting.

    "It's about time, it took you long enough to fetch them." Amy said with a grin, but Chrissy just smiled and handed everyone their drink.

    "I'm sorry for the delay in you getting your drinks. Will there be anything else?" Chrissy asked.

    "No, not at the minute." Amy said with a grin. She was really enjoying herself at the minute.

    "Please just wave when you want anything." Chrissy said, just before turning and walking away again.

    Becky had come out the office and watched Chrissy as she served the girls their drinks before she went to another table to take their orders. Becky went over to the sofas and sat down next to Mandy and let out a big sigh.

    "That sounded like a heavy sigh sis." Mandy said. "Having problems with some of your staff members?"

    "Don't ask." Becky said, as she let out another big sigh.

    "It might help to talk about it." Mandy pushed a little.

    "I've just had a go at Chrissy like she was just an employee." Becky finally said.

    "Well she is for the next week." Mandy said.

    "I know, but I just felt like crap doing it. I don't even speak to the other girls like I just did to Chrissy… How was she when she brought your drinks over?"

    "She was the perfect waitress, even though Amy was having a go at her about taking so long." Mandy said with a giggle.

    Chrissy was glad to see the girls all go down to have a dance, and Becky wonder off to check on the rest of the club. She felt like she could relax again and just do her job. This didn't last long though before she turned to return to the bar and walked right into Frank.

    "Hi Frank." Chrissy said with a week smile.

    "Don't you hi Frank me. I could have got in a lot of trouble with that stunt you pulled last night." Frank said in a whisper, but it still sounded load to her.

    "I'm sorry about that. I was upset with Becky over something, and I just wanted to go home." Chrissy said, as she looked down at the floor.

    "I suggest in future you keep it between the two of you, and not start dragging others into it. I could have lost my job if anything had happened to you after you left." Frank whispered again in Chrissy's ear as he bent down to her level. "And more importantly, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He added, as he put a hand on her shoulder.

    Chrissy looked up and saw him smile at her, which made her feel a little better. "Does this mean you don't hate me now?" Chrissy asked.

    "That could never happen Chrissy. How could anyone hate you?" Frank asked with a throaty chuckle, just like Santa would make.

    "Becky and Claire hate me." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she looked around and saw that Claire had just sorted out one of her tables for her while she was talking to Frank.

    "What do you mean by that Chrissy?" Frank asked.

    "I'm sorry Frank, but if I don't get back to work, Becky will have another go at me." Chrissy said, as she ran off to get another table where the customers were waving like mad for some service.

    Amy and the others were soon back, and Amy started ordering drinks and then food. They were keeping Chrissy really busy all night. They kept her that busy, that she never got a break at all. Chrissy was trying not to make Becky any more upset with her than she already was.

    On one of the return trips from the dance floor Chrissy saw that Kara was with them. She just gave Chrissy a strange look as she went and sat down on the sofas with the others.

    "Tell her what you want to drink Kara, and she has to go and get it for you." Amy said with a giggle.

    Kara wasn't sure if this was a joke or not, so she just sat there looking at Chrissy and then the others, waiting for the punch line, but one never came. "I'll have a white wine please." Kara finally said.

    "I'll be right back with your drink miss." Chrissy said with a smile, just before she walked away.

    Chrissy smiled when she came back with a wine for Kara and champagne for some of the others, because Jayden and Kara were sat chatting like old friends. Chrissy thought it would be nice if the two of them hit it off. Chrissy saw Becky walk back into the VIP section just then, so she ran off to keep herself busy serving all the customers.

    Becky was hoping to have a word with Chrissy and say sorry for snapping at her, but every time she went to speak with her, Chrissy would be busy serving someone, or running off to fetch food for Amy and the others. Becky found this odd because they didn't very often have any food while they were at the club.

    Chrissy was dead on her feet by the end of the night, and was glad when the club finally closed. They waited for Becky and Carla to put the cash in the safe, and then they went out to Vicki's people carrier and got in. Jayden was a little shocked to see Chrissy pull her into the very back of the car with her. Becky looked a little shocked as well, but just got in the front with Vicky.

    Amy was trying to tease Chrissy about her having to serve them all evening, but Chrissy just blanked it out, and she finally gave up when Amber snapped at her about it. Amy had ended up drinking more than she normally would, just so Chrissy had to keep bringing them drinks, and was very drunk because of it.

    Once they got home, Chrissy went up to get ready for bed without saying a word to any one. Mandy could tell that Chrissy was unhappy about how the evening had gone. She just looked at Becky in such a way as to tell her to go and sort it out. Becky was soon going upstairs after Chrissy. Carla was stopping the night, or more to the point Carl was. So Becky would have all night to make it up with Chrissy again.

    "Will Chrissy be alright? She looked pretty upset on the drive home, and the fact she sat with me at the back and not Becky didn't look good." Jayden said, as she stood in the hallway with Mandy and Carla. They were all standing there watching Amber try to get Amy to go up stairs, when all she wanted to do was go to the kitchen for some reason.

    "Chrissy was suppose to be serving our area of the VIP section tonight, but she talked Claire into swapping with her. Becky saw it as her losing face with the staff, and pulled Chrissy into the office to have a go at her about it." Mandy said.

    "Oh, I see." Jayden said with a frown.

    "I think Becky was hopping to get some time to say sorry to her, but she never got a chance. Chrissy was running back and forth all night long." Mandy said as she let Carla wrap an arm around her.

    "Come to think about it, I never saw Chrissy stop at all." Carla said, as she looked to be trying to remember if she saw Chrissy take a break or not.

    "I may need to have a word with Becky then if that's the case. I'm not going to have her working Chrissy to death, just to show her who the boss is." Mandy said with some anger in her voice.

    "You know as well as I do, if Becky knew Chrissy hadn't taken a break, she would have forced her too." Carla said.

    "Very true. She won't be happy when she finds out either." Mandy added.

    Jayden was sick of seeing Amber struggle with Amy, so she said goodnight to Mandy and Carla, then went to help get Amy up to her bedroom. Once she'd helped get Amy on her and Amber's bed, she said goodnight to them, then went to her own room to get ready for bed herself.

    Becky had walked into her and Chrissy's room just in time to see Chrissy walk into the bathroom and close the door behind her. Becky thought about walking into the bathroom after her, but thought better of it and sat on the bed to wait for her to return to the room. It was some time later before Chrissy did!

    "Chrissy we need to have a talk." Becky said, as she stood up.

    Chrissy was holding the uniform in her hand, so she walked over and put it in the hamper before walking back to the bed and getting in. "I don't think I could cope with any more of your talks Becky. I'm tired, and just want to get some sleep." With that said, Chrissy put her head down and was soon fast asleep.

    Becky just stood there watching Chrissy sleep for a little while before she finally went to the bathroom to get herself ready for bed. Becky knew that she'd gone to far when she snapped at Chrissy, and now she thought about it, and how Amy was all night. She could understand why she wanted to serve another area of the club. Becky got ready for bed and then climbed in and tried to cuddle up to Chrissy, but she just pushed her away again with a groan.


    Chrissy woke when she felt Becky slip out of bed, but she pretended to still be asleep, so she wouldn't have to talk to her. She heard Becky start the shower and then she heard the splashing of water. Chrissy was still feeling tired, so she turned over and went back to sleep for a little longer. The bedroom and bathroom were both empty when she woke again, so she got up and ran herself a nice hot bubble bath.

    "MMM, this feel good." Chrissy said to herself, as she sank down into the water, and let it soak into her arching mussels.

    Chrissy spent longer than she should have in the bath, and then pottered around the bedroom for some time, but finally her tummy let her know it needed some food. Taking a deep breath, and then letting it out as a sigh, Chrissy left the bedroom to go and face all the ribbing about her being a waitress the night before.

    Apart from Ann, they were all sat around the kitchen table talking until Chrissy walked into the kitchen. Ann had left the club with Brad at the end of the night, she did that most Saturdays.

    "Hi Chrissy. Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" Amy asked.

    "No thanks, I can do it myself." Chrissy said, as she walked over and put some bread in the toaster for herself. Then she put the kettle on to make herself a drink.

    "I've just made a fresh pot of tea big sister." Amy said with a smile.

    "I feel like a cup of coffee today." Chrissy said in a flat tone, as she set about making herself a cup of coffee. By the time she'd done that, her toast was done, so she put some butter on it, and then took her plate and cup to the living room.

    "I thought you went to sort this all out with Chrissy last night?" Mandy asked, as she looked at Becky.

    "I tried Mandy, but all Chrissy wanted to do was sleep, so I let her. I'll go and have a word with her now." Becky said, as she got up from the table.

    "While you're talking to Chrissy, you may want to remind her to take a break at some point during the night when she's working for you." Mandy said with a stern look.

    "Do you mean she never stopped all night? I never knew that Mandy, I would have made her if I'd known." Becky said looking hurt.

    "Do you want me to go and have a word with her for you Becky?" Amy asked.

    "I think you're the last person she'll want to see baby." Amber said with a worried look.

    "Why, what did I do?" Amy asked looking worried.

    "Do you not remember all the running around you had Chrissy doing for you last night? You were treating her like your own personal slave." Amber said.

    "I didn't mean anything by it. I was just having some fun, I thought she'd like it." Amy said, as she looked around the table at everyone.

    "You've never tried being a waitress have you Amy?" Jayden asked.

    "No, but what difference does that make?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "Try it for a night, and let me ask you by the end of it, how much fun you had being on your feet all night. Add to that the fact Chrissy had to watch her friends having a good time while she was treated like a slave." Jayden didn't have to say anymore, she could tell that Amy had got the message by the look on her face.

    "I'm sorry." Amy said close to tears. "Do you think Chrissy will ever forgive me?" She asked, as she looked up at Amber.

    "I'm sure she will, just give her a little time, and let Becky go and get her problems sorted out first." Amber said, as she pulled Amy in for a hug.

    "I'm sorry for upsetting you Amy, but I don't like to see Chrissy this way." Jayden said with a sigh.

    "Don't be sorry Jayden, you're right. I never should have treated Chrissy that way." Amy said as she wiped away some tears.

    "I better go and see if I can grovel enough to make Chrissy forgive me, and then see if I can help sort things out between the two of you." Becky said with a week smile, as she looked at Amy.

    Chrissy had finished her toast by the time Becky entered the room, and she was sitting over near the window watching a young cat chase a butterfly around in their front garden while she drank her coffee.

    "Chrissy? Can we have that talk now?" Becky asked, as she walked over and sat down next to her on the sofa.

    "Will it be anything like the one last night at the club? As I remember that one being more you shouting, and me just doing as I was told." Chrissy said in a flat tone, as she kept looking out the window.

    "I'm sorry about that Chrissy, I can see now why you wanted to swap with Claire." Becky said in a pained voice. "I had no idea that Amy was going to be like that with you."

    "It's a little late for that now isn't it. I'm nothing but some form of slave to Amy now, and Claire must really hate me for getting her in trouble." Chrissy let out a sigh.

    "Claire came and found me after I had a go at you, and she stuck up for you. She told me that it was her fault and not yours. She should have come and found me to ask if it was okay to swap tables for the night." Becky smiled. " That doesn't sound much like the actions of someone that hates you does it?" Becky asked.

    "I guess not, but I still didn't like the way you spoke to me last night. One minute you're taking me in there to seduce me, then the next you're ready to rip my head off. That's why I wanted to keep it a work thing while we were at the club." Chrissy said, as she finally turned to look at Becky with tears running down her cheeks.

    "Oh baby, please don't cry." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." Becky said, as she rocked back and forth while she hugged her. "Mandy told me you never stopped to take a break last night, is that true?"

    "Yes, I was scared you'd be even madder with me if I stopped, or you'd come and shout at me again." Chrissy said, as she sobbed on Becky's shoulder.

    "I'm putting a stop to this crazy punishment thing right now. I'm not going to watch you try and kill yourself to prove how sorry you are for running away." Becky said in a firm voice.

    "No! I want to prove I can do this. Amy deserves to treat me like that for what I did to all you." Chrissy said, as she sat up to look at Becky.

    "You're really going to do this aren't you?" Becky asked, as she looked Chrissy in the eyes.

    "Yes I am, I have to my love." Chrissy said, as she ran her hand down the side of Becky's face, just before letting it go around the back, so she could pull her closer for a kiss.

    "I promise, no more shouting at you. The only time you'll find yourself in the office from now on, is when I can't keep my hands off you for a second longer." Becky said with a grin, just before kissing Chrissy back.

    Chrissy just sat cuddling with Becky for a little while, as they both looked out the window watching the cat bound around in the garden.

    "Do you mind if I go and get Amy? She's feeling pretty miserable at the minute over what she did to you last night. Jayden just tore her off a strip or two as well about it." Becky said, as she finally sat up again.

    "Nope, please go and send her in. Can you ask her to bring me a cup of tea in with her? I never really wanted this coffee in the first place." Chrissy said with a funny look on her face. "I just didn't want to spend to much time around any of you at the time." Chrissy added, as she handed Becky her mug that was still half full of coffee.

    "Sure baby. I'll send her back with a cup of tea for you." Becky smiled, just before kissing Chrissy again. Then she got up and went back to the kitchen to fetch Amy.

    Chrissy didn't have to wait long before she heard someone come back into the living room from the kitchen. She looked up and saw Amy walked towards her with a tray in her hands, and a cup of tea sat on it. Chrissy had to smile at her.

    "Here's your tea miss. Do you require anything else?" Amy asked in a very polite voice.

    "Yes, I want you to take a seat next to me and just be my friend again." Chrissy said with a pleading look.

    "That's easy, if you still want me as a friend?" Amy asked, as she sat down next to Chrissy and hugged her.

    "No, but I still want you as a baby sister." Chrissy said, as she hugged her back. "You're already my best friend."

    "I'm so sorry for what happened last night Chrissy. I was just having fun, and it got out of hand." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy even tighter.

    "Forget about it baby sister. With how worried I must have made you over the past eight weeks, I can live with being told what to do for a couple of nights, while you get some revenge." Chrissy giggled.

    "Not by me anymore, I've had my fun now. I promise to be better behaved on Tuesday." Amy said, as she rested her head on Chrissy's shoulder. They both sat watching the cat play in the garden until the others all came into the living room.

    Amy mover over to sit with Amber, and let Becky take her place next to Chrissy. Jayden went to sit in a chair, but was pulled down to sit next to Amy. Amy was soon hugging Jayden, and she had a worried look on her face.

    "What's all this for Amy?" Jayden asked, as she looked at Amber for some sort of an answer.

    "Do you hate me now?" Amy asked with a pout. "I've said sorry to Chrissy, and she still likes me."

    "I don't hate you Amy, and I never did. I still think you need a lesson though, just to let you find out how hard it is being a waitress." Jayden said, as she hugged Amy back.

    Amber got an evil grin on her face, as she looked at Becky, and then Carl. They both must have understood what Amber was thinking because they looked at each other and shrugged, just before nodding.

    "Tuesday night would be a good night for her to do it. Chrissy can keep an eye on her, and Claire and Megumi-Chan will help as well." Becky said, as she looked at Amber.

    "What's going to happen on Tuesday?" Amy asked, as she sat up and looked at Becky, and then Amber when she saw that's whom she was talking too.

    "As a punishment for how you acted last night, you're going to be joining Chrissy as a waitress Tuesday night at the club." Amber said with a grin.

    "What! But I've never done anything like that before. I've got no idea what I'm doing." Amy said looking shocked at what she'd just been told.

    "I'm sure Chrissy will soon have you trained, and up to speed." Amber said, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "Don't look so worried Amy. I'll soon have you doing the job like you've been doing it all your life. The only time it gets hard, is when you get a customer that thinks it's fun to have you running back and forth all night for them." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Suddenly I don't think last night was as much fun as I first thought." Amy said with a nervous smile.

    "At least you won't have any of them treating you like a slave all night, not unless they want to join you." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "True, but I'm worried about the boss. I hear she can be a real dragon at times." Amy said in a lowered voice, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "You don't know the half of it. I hear she seducers the staff when ever she can as well." Chrissy whispered back, just before she started giggling, as Becky started tickling her.

    "I am in the room you know, and I only seduce one member of my staff, and I'm not a dragon." Becky added, as she looked over at Amy.

    Amy just sat giggling, as she watched Becky attacking Chrissy. She was happy that it wasn't her being tickled for once.

    With Chrissy back to her old self, the rest of the Sunday went fine. The only trouble they had was when Chrissy wanted to help sort out dinner, but Amy and Amber wouldn't let her. They both thought she'd done enough over the past couple of days, and she deserved a day off from doing anything apart from cuddling up to Becky on the sofa.

    Jayden was looking through a magazine when she heard Chrissy speak to her. "I saw you talking with Kara last night, did you two talk about anything interesting?"

    "Yes we did. She was telling me how she started dressing, and how she acted at School." Jayden said, as she thought back to the night before, and all the time she spent with Kara. "She still hates herself for what she did to you back then." Jayden added with a sad look.

    "Firstly it wasn't Kara that did all that stuff to me, and secondly it wasn't me he did it to, but a wimpy little boy called Chris." Chrissy said with a smile, as she cuddled up to Becky a little tighter.

    Jayden smiled as she sat looking at Chrissy. "I'm sorry, but I still can't see you as a boy."

    "She never was, she was always too cute to be a boy." Becky said, just before planting a kiss on Chrissy's lips.

    "Do you really want to see what she use to look like when she was still at school?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "I'd love to, it would really help me understand how she can now look so stunningly beautiful." Jayden said, as she waved her hand up and down Chrissy's body.

    "How can you do that Mandy?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "Just a little gift from your mum." Mandy said, as she got up and went over to a set of draws. She walked back with an envelope, and handed it to Jayden.

    Chrissy tried to sit up and look at the photo's Jayden took out of the envelope, but Becky pulled her back down again.

    "Oh my god, you looked like a girl even back then." Jayden said, as she looked at the school photos from different years of Chrissy's school life.

    "I can't believe my mum sent you those photos. Please let me throw them away." Chrissy cringed, as she put her head in her hands.

    "You can see why I fell in love with her now from the first time I saw her in Mable's kitchen." Becky said with a sigh. "The whole being a lesbian and falling in love with a boy thing had me confused until I saw Chrissy for the first time." Becky added with a strange look.

    "Was that the first time at Mable's, or in the shop you worked at?" Chrissy asked with a grin, as she remembered that day she first dressed with Mandy and went shopping.

    "I thought you looked so hot that day. I never thought I'd get a girl like that, but it's funny how things work out." Becky sat grinning.

    "So you had no idea that the girl was really the boy that had just moved into Mable's with you?" Jayden asked, as she looked at the photos again, and then Chrissy.

    "Nope, but I didn't know much about crossdressers and transgender though until Mable got home early one night and caught Chrissy dressed." Becky held onto Chrissy even tighter as she thought back to that day, and how she thought she'd lost Chrissy forever.

    "I still find it hard to believe that Callum could pick on such a cute thing." Jayden said, as she handed the photos back to Mandy.

    "I was just an easy target, and it helped get him through school. Can't say I was glad to help him though." Chrissy giggled. "He turned out alright in the end, and now he's a good friend in both modes of dress." Chrissy added with a smile.

    Chrissy could see that Jayden was distracted after that chat, but didn't get time to ask her what was bothering her until much later in the night. Jayden was getting her work clothes ready for the next morning when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!"

    Chrissy poked her head round the door. "Hi Jayden. Can we talk for a minute?"

    "Sure Chrissy. Come in and take a seat on the bed."

    Both girls sat on the bed and then looking at each other for a couple of seconds. "You do realise that you need to speak at this point." Jayden said with a grin.

    "Oh sorry. I've noticed you've been a little quiet since we were speaking earlier in the day about Callum and my school days. Is everything alright?"

    "I'm fine Chrissy." Jayden smiled.

    Chrissy just gave her a look that said she wasn't buying it for a second. "Talk to me Jayden."

    "I just found that the more I spoke to Kara last night, the more I liked her. Then I had to remind myself that it was really a guy under all the makeup and padding, and…" Jayden trailed off, as she just looked down at her lap.

    "What? You found it an even bigger turn on?" Chrissy finished for her.

    "Yes. Does that make me weird?" Jayden asked.

    "Do you think Mandy's weird for loving Carl, or Jenna weird for loving Vic?"

    "No, they look so good together, but…"

    "Do you like Callum?"

    "Yes I think I really do." Jayden smiled.

    "Do you like talking, and spending time with Kara?"

    "Yes, very much so. She was just like a girlfriend I could say anything too." Jayden burst out.

    "Sounds to me like you've just found your soul mate Jayden." Chrissy smiled, as she pulled her into a hug.

    "How do you know he's my soul mate?"

    "You love him no matter what he looks like. That means you have a deeper link to each other than just how that person looks on the surface."

    "What if he doesn't like me the same way, or he's looking to do what you had done? I'm not sure I could learn to love another woman like Becky loves you Chrissy."

    "I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that Callum is happy being male most the time. He just has a softer side he likes to let out every now and then, in the form of Kara." Chrissy smiled at her. "And I've seen the way he looks at you." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "Do you think he'll ask me out on a date at some point?"

    "I'm not sure. You've seen Kara more than Callum, and he may feel weird asking you out while dressed as Kara." Chrissy looked to be deep in thought for a short time. "I may have to give you a helping hand. Let me have a word with Becky, and we'll see what we can come up with."

    "Thanks Chrissy."

    "Don't thank me yet sis. I've not done anything." Chrissy giggled.

    "You just called me sis." Jayden said looking a little shocked.

    "Well you are now. Just like Amy, Ann, and Amber are to me." Chrissy said in a matter of fact way. "Why don't you want me too?"

    "No, I mean yes I want you to call me sis." Jayden said, as she threw her arms around Chrissy and hugged her for all she was worth.

    "I wouldn't get to excited about it sis. Wait until Christmas, and you're looking for a second job, just so you can buy everybody something." Chrissy giggled.

    "That's a small price to pay for having all of you as a family." Jayden said, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

    "Will you be okay now? I need to go and plan a date for you and Callum." Chrissy said with a grin as she broke the hug.

    "Yes, I'm fine now I've spoken to someone about it all." Jayden smiled. "I'll talk to you later sis." Jayden added with a grin.

    "Later sis. The love doctor is in the house." Chrissy said the last bit in a deep voice. Jayden was left giggling on her bed, as Chrissy ran from the room to go and find Becky.


    Becky was just putting some washing away when Chrissy ran into the room grinning. She ran over to Becky and wrapped her arms around her, before kissing her.

    "Have I told you yet today, just how much I love you?" Chrissy asked, when they stopped kissing.

    "Maybe, but I can always listen to you telling me that baby." Becky purred.

    "I love you, I love you, I love you." Chrissy said, just before kissing Becky again.

    "I love you to baby. What's got you in such a good mood?"

    "Jayden just told me she likes Callum, and was wondering how to go about getting him to ask her out on a date." Chrissy said with a grin. "I said I'd have a talk with you, and see what we can come up with. I was thinking of asking Callum out on a dinner date with you and me, and then have Jayden come along with us."

    "That sounds like a great plan to me. Kind of a double date thing." Becky said with a nod of her head.

    "Cool, now we just need to work out a night to set it all up." Chrissy said with a thoughtful look.

    "What about setting it all up for next Sunday? You'll be done at the club, and we could do with a night out by then." Becky asked.

    "That sounds like a great idea. I'll give Callum a call in the week, once you've booked a table some place nice."

    "Oh, so I get the hard job of finding a nice restaurant for us to go and eat at then?" Becky asked with a pout.

    "Well you are the boss." Chrissy grinned back at her.

    "I'll give you calling me boss." Becky said, as she started tickling and poking Chrissy.

    They were soon rolling around on the bed, and making up for not playing around when they got back from the club.

 

Chapter 30: Amy's Punishment

    Chrissy was back at the club Monday night, and had a much easier time of it, not having Amy and the others taking up most of her time. Becky made her stop and take a break, which she sat with her for the whole time she was resting. They both sat cuddling in the back of Vicki's car on the drive home. They were tired, but happy to be getting to spend so much time together.

    Vicky and Carla dropped them off at home, and they went in the house, Becky dragged Chrissy into the kitchen with her. "I want a drink of chocolate before I go to bed. Do you wan to join me?" Becky asked.

    "That sounds like a great idea baby. Do you want some help?" Chrissy asked, as she sat at the table and took her shoes off with a sigh of relief.

    "No. You just sit and rest. I've got this covered." Becky said, as she gave Chrissy a quick kiss, before going to make the chocolate. "I think you've done more than your fair share of serving drinks to people for one day."

    "Thanks babe. My feet are killing me." Chrissy sat looking at her feet, as she wiggled her toes around trying to loosen them up a bit.

    "I wonder how Amy will feel by this time tomorrow?" Becky asked, when she thought about Amy's punishment for being so mean to Chrissy on Saturday.

    "I'd be amazed if she makes it through the whole night." Chrissy said, as she sat rubbing one of her feet.

    "How did you cope that first night at St. Trinian's? Did you quit before the end of the night?" Becky asked, as she brought the drinks over to the table, and sat down next to Chrissy.

    "No. I worked through the pain, and made it to the end of the night." Chrissy said with a thoughtful look. "I really needed the job at the time, so I had more motivation than Amy will have tomorrow night." Chrissy added with a smile.

    "I'm sorry I did that to you baby." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy's feet over onto her lap, so she could take over rubbing them for her. "Having all the information stopped me from seeing what it would look like to you if you found out before I had a chance to explain everything to you." Becky added with a sigh.

    "Please stop beating yourself up over it all. We were both in the wrong, but we're here now and I still love you." Chrissy said with a pout. "Do you still love me?"

    "More than I could ever put into words baby." Becky pulled Chrissy closer, so she could kiss her.

    They finished their drinking chocolate, and finished of a bag of marshmallows before going to bed. Once they were both ready for bed, they ran across the hallway to Mandy's room and crawled into bed with her.


    Amy was a little distracted through dinner on Tuesday night. She was worried about working at the club. Amber kept trying to snap her out of it, but it wasn't working very well.

    "I'm sure you'll have some fun once you get into it." Amber said, as she pulled Amy into a hug with her, just before kissing her on the cheek.

    "I'm not there to have fun. I have a job to do. I'm just not sure I'll be able to do it." Amy said, as she bit her bottom lip, just like Chrissy did when she was worried.

    "I swear you and Chrissy act more like sisters every day. You even act the same when you're both worried about something." Amber giggled. "You'll do just fine, and you'll have Chrissy there to help you do it right." Amber added, just before kissing Amy again, but on the lips this time.

    "It won't be that bad baby sister, and like Amber just said. I'll be there to keep you out of trouble." Chrissy said from the other side of the table.

    "You won't be mean to me, and get me in trouble with the boss tonight, will you?" Amy asked with a pout.

    "No. I thought you knew me better than that by now baby sister." Chrissy said with a hurt look.

    "I do, but I was mean to you on Saturday. I thought you might want some revenge." Amy tried to explain.

    "After leaving you worried for the past couple of months, I got what I deserved." Chrissy said.

    "Speaking of work. We better see about getting ready, or we'll never get there tonight." Becky said, as she got up from the kitchen table, pulling Chrissy to her feet as well.

    "Come to our room when you've showered, and I'll help you get into your uniform." Chrissy said, as she looked at Amy.

    "Okay sis. I'll be there as soon as I can." Amy said, as Amber chased her out the room.

    "Judging by the look on Amber's face just now. That's not going to be a quick shower." Becky giggled.

    "I'll give Amber her dues, she does have some great ideas." Chrissy said grinning at Becky.

    Becky caught on pretty quick to what Chrissy was getting at, and she was soon dragging Chrissy up to their room to take a shower together, and some other things.

    Chrissy had done Becky's makeup, and was just finishing her own when there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in!" She shouted.

    Amy walked in wearing her bathrobe, but her makeup and hair were done. All she needed was the uniform. Becky had laid out a blue version of it on the bed for Amy to wear. Chrissy was wearing a purple version tonight.

    "Hi Baby sister. You're looking a little more relaxed now." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I am sis. Amber helped me relax." Amy said looking a little sheepish about it.

    "MMM, Becky helped me relax in the same way." Chrissy said with an even bigger grin.

    Amy giggled. "I'd be more shocked if you and Becky weren't going at it."

    "What can I say. I get very stressed, and need a lot of relaxing." Chrissy giggled.

    "And I love giving it to you baby." Becky said, as she walked out the bathroom.

    "Okay, okay. To much information." Amy said, as she started waving her arms in front of her for them to stop talking about it.

    Chrissy and Becky just giggled at her, then Becky spoke. "Come on over here, so I can get you dressed."

    Amy walked over to the bed, standing in just her panties. Becky handed her a pair of fishnet tights to put on, and then she helped her step into the short skirt. Once Amy had that on, Becky wrapped the corset around her waist before started to tighten it down for her. She was soon dressed in a blue version of what Chrissy was wearing in purple.

    "Looking good baby sister." Chrissy said, as she walked over to where Amy stood looking in the mirror.

    "Right back at your big sister Chrissy." Amy said with a grin, as she looked in the mirror at her and Chrissy in their uniforms.

    "Yes, you both look very beautiful. Now get a move on, you two wenches have drinks to serve for me." Becky said, as she playfully slapped them both on the backsides.

    "She can be a really bossy boss can't she?" Amy said with a giggle, as they ran out the room with Becky close behind them.

    "Yes she can, and she doesn't like being called boss either." Chrissy said, as she looked behind to see where Becky was.

    "You could have warned me sooner sis." Amy said, as she looked to see how far back Becky was.

    "Where's the fun in that?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    Becky caught up to Amy at the top of the stairs. Amy was out of breath due to the tight corset, and Becky not wearing one anymore due to her being with child. She had a nice little bump showing now, but Sara was working her magic and keeping Becky looking very elegant when she went to work.

    "I'll make you serve in the main club tonight if you keep calling me boss young lady." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy at the top of the stairs.

    "Okay, sorry bo… I mean Becky." Amy said looking worried.

    Becky just gave a funny look before finally speaking. "Get down stairs and make the most of being with Amber. When we get to the club, your ass is mine for the rest of the night." Becky was grinning as she said it.

    "I better take me and my ass down to see my wife then." Amy said with a grin, as she turned around to start going down stairs, but she stuck her backside out at Becky first. This turned out to be a little stupid, as Becky took the opportunity to slap it. Amy let out a squeal as she ran off down the stairs.

    "That girl should have been born a blond." Becky giggled, as she turned to look at Chrissy.

    "What you got against blondes?" Chrissy asked, trying to look hurt by the comment.

    "Nothing. I really love a couple of them." Becky pulled Chrissy into a hug with her as she said it.

    "I hope you only really love one of them." Chrissy said in a warning tone.

    "I do at the minute, but that may change one day soon." Becky stepped back and put her hand on her belly with a smile.

    "I can't argue with you there my love." Chrissy also put her hand on Becky's little bump. "I still can't believe you've got my baby growing inside you."

    "Our baby growing inside me. Our baby." Becky corrected her.

    "You know what I mean. I never thought I'd be able to give you this." Chrissy said with a tear in her eye.

    "If you couldn't have Chrissy. I wouldn't be pregnant now, or ever." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy back into a hug. "I hope you know that by now?"

    "It's taken me a long time, but yes I know you only want to be with me." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky back.

    "Good. Now we better get going, or we'll never get to the club tonight. And I'd hate to not show off the newest member of the VIP waitress team." Becky said with a grin, as she helped Chrissy get down the stairs.

    Mandy, Ann, and Jayden were all standing with Vicky, as they watched Amy do a good impression of a person wrestling with an octopus, as she tried to keep Amber's hands off her. They all giggled at Amy as she kept slapping Amber's hands away from her.

    "I see Amber likes the knew look then Amy." Chrissy giggled.

    "I hope you're going to show some control tonight at the club Amber? I'd hate to see you band from the club for flirting with my staff." Becky said in a warning tone.

    "It may well be worth it, just to get a feel of this plump round bottom." Amber said, as she grabbed Amy's backside and gave it a good squeeze.

    "Can't you just ban her from the club now?" Amy asked with a frown, as she slapped Amber's hand away again.

    They were soon on their way to the club, and Amy was still having trouble with Amber in the back of the people carrier, this had everyone giggling. Amy ran off with Chrissy as soon as they got out the car at the club. Amber wanted to run after her, but she knew that Amy was now working, so she was off limits for the rest of the night.

    Chrissy had told Claire and Megumi-Chan about Amy helping them out tonight. So they weren't shocked to see her with Chrissy when they'd taken their coats off and left them in the office.

    "Hi Amy. You ready for a crash course in being a waitress?" Claire asked with a grin.

    "Hi Claire, Megumi-Chan. Not really, but I'm here anyway." Amy said with a nervous smile.

    "Don't look so nervous Amy. You'll have fun once you get the hang of it." Megumi-Chan smiled.

    They sorted Amy out with a tray, and a notepad, before sending her off with Chrissy to serve Carla's privet area and the other tables close by. Chrissy sorted out taking Mandy's and the others drinks orders, and then Amy followed her back to the bar. Chrissy gave the girl behind the bar the peace of paper and then waited for the drinks, she let Amy carry them back to the sofas, and then hand each girl their drink.

    "I was beginning to think I might die of thirst." Amber said with a grin, as she looked up at Amy.

    Amy wanted to say something back, but knew she would be in trouble with Becky if she did. So she just smiled. "I'm sorry miss. I'll try to be quicker next time." Amy then followed Chrissy as they went to serve another couple of girls that had just entered the VIP section.

    "I'll let you take this order, and get it for them." Chrissy said, as she waved Amy forward.

    Amy stepped up to the table and then asked what the two girls would like to drink. She wrote down the order and then walked over to the bar and handed it to the girl.

    Chrissy was soon able to leave Amy to sort out a couple of the tables, in their area, while she did the others. Amy didn't get any more stick off Amber, or any of the others. Amy took her break with Chrissy, and they both sat at the end of the bar sharing a plate of fries, when Becky and Amber came over to them.

    "Chrissy, Amy. I need you both to come with me to the office. This customer and I have a complaint to sort out with you both." Becky said, as she pointed at Amber stood next to her.

    Chrissy was trying not to grin, as she slid of the stool she was sat on. Amy just let out a groan as she slid off her stool and let her already sore feet hit the floor. Then they both followed Becky and Amber over to the office. Becky stepped in first, followed by Amber, then Becky held the door open for Chrissy and Amy to enter before she let the door close. Amy soon found herself being seduced by Amber. And Chrissy was being pulled into a hug with Becky.

    "We couldn't wait any longer to spend some time with you both." Becky said, as she broke the kiss with Chrissy.

    "I've wanted to do that since you brought the first tray of drinks over to us baby." Amber said, as she let Amy up for some air. "I miss having the two of you to dance with as well." Amber added with a pout.

    Amy had no idea how to respond to what Amber had just done, so she just smiled, and let Amber hold her for a little longer. She was soon kissing Amber back though, and Chrissy was doing the same with Becky.

    Claire and Megumi-Chan both smiled when they saw Chrissy and Amy leave the office a little later. They both gave Chrissy and Amy a quick wink as they went back to serving their tables.

    Amy was glad to be finishing by the end of the night. All she wanted to do was take her shoes off and sit down on one of the sofas, and never move again.

    Chrissy got a shock when she sat on the sofa next to Amy, and she threw her arms around Chrissy's neck and started crying on her shoulder.

    "Hey Amy, what's wrong?" Chrissy asked, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and hugged her back.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, I'm so sorry for what I put you through on Saturday night." Amy sobbed. "I had no idea just how hard it was to spend all night running around after other people." Amy added through even more sobs.

    "Don't worry about it baby sister. I know you weren't doing it to be mean to me." Chrissy said, as she stroked the back of Amy's head. "Does this mean I'm forgiven for all the worry I caused you while I was away?" Chrissy asked, when they finally broke the hug.

    "Yes, most definitely sis." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy again.

    Chrissy was able to walk out to Vicki's car, but Amy was having trouble, so Frank picked her up and carried her out while Amber walked at her side, and carried Amy's shoes for her.

    "Do you understand what I was trying to say on Sunday morning now Amy?" Jayden asked once they were all sat in the Car and being driven home.

    "Yes I do Jayden, and I'm sorry for not understanding just how much hard work there is in being a waitress." Amy said, as she sat cuddled up to Amber. "I can't believe you worked at a hotel and a night club as well." Amy added.

    "Chrissy had it worse than I did. She was working seven days a week as a waitress. I still don't know how she kept doing it day after day." Jayden said with a shake of her head.

    Chrissy was sitting in the very back of the people carrier cuddled up to Becky. She was nearly asleep, so never bothered trying to answer. Becky just hugged her a little tighter when Jayden spoke of what Chrissy did while she was away.

    Once they got home, Jayden helped Amber get Amy up to bed. Becky helped Chrissy get up to their room. Carl was staying the night, so once Becky had helped Chrissy get ready for bed, she helped her get into bed, and then went to get ready for bed herself. Chrissy looked to be asleep when Becky got back in the room, so she got into bed trying not to wake Chrissy up, but she was soon being pulled into a hug with Chrissy, where they both fell sleep in no time at all.


    Amy woke the next morning and sat with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed, as she wiggled her toes around. She soon turned to look at Amber when she heard her speak.

    "How's your feet feeling today babe?" Amber asked, as she sat up in bed and looked over Amy's shoulder at her feet.

    "They ache, just like the rest of me does." Amy said with a pout. "I'm amazed that Chrissy will still talk to me after what I put her through on Saturday." Amy added with a sigh, as she thought about all the running around she had Chrissy do.

    "You know Chrissy isn't like that babe. She wouldn't feel the need to do this punishment if she was." Amber smiled, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and kissed her on the cheek. "Do you want me to run you a nice hot bubble bath?" Amber asked with a grin.

    "Will you be joining me?" Amy asked.

    "Do you think you could stop me?" Amber asked with an even bigger grin.

    "Why would I want to do something silly like that?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    Amber slid out of bed and ran of to run a bubble bath for them both, while Amy just sat on the bed waiting. Amber came back a little later and helped Amy into the bathroom then helped her undress and climb into the bathtub. Amber was soon naked, and climbing in with her.

    "This feels really nice baby. Thank you so much." Amy said, as she put her head back and rested her head on Amber's breasts while Amber washed Amy's for her.

    Mandy, Carl, and Jayden were sittimg at the kitchen table when Amy and Amber showed up, after their bath. Chrissy and Becky were still a no show, so Amy and Amber set to work making toast for everyone. They didn't want too much, as they would be going out to eat later, after Becky's scan.

    Amber was just putting the first plate of toast on the table when they saw Chrissy and Becky enter the kitchen.

    "Morning everyone." Chrissy and Becky said together with a smile. Everyone said good morning back.

    How you feeling today Amy?" Chrissy asked, as she helped Becky take a seat at the table, while she poured them both a cup of tea out.

    "My feet still ache a bit, but apart from that, I feel pretty good." Amy smiled.

    "Does that mean you'll be helping me again tonight then baby sister?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Oh no, I have no desire to do any more thank you very much." Amy said, as she stood shaking her head from side to side. This made everyone start to giggle, as they sat eating their toast.

    Once they had all finished eating, and the dishes were washed and put away. They all went up to get ready to leave the house. Mandy and Carl were going to drive Chrissy and Becky to have the scan done, while Amy, Amber, and Jayden were going to meet up with Ann and Brad in the city. Then they were all going to meet up later in the day and have a spot of lunch together.

    Amy, Amber, and Jayden gave Chrissy and Becky a hug before they got in Amber's car and drove off. Chrissy and Becky got in the back of Mandy's car and then they were off to the hospital to get Becky's ultrasound done.

    Soon they were pulling into the grounds of a large privet hospital. Carl was covering the costs, he wanted to make sure Becky got the best possible care while she was pregnant. So they didn't have to wait long once they entered the hospital.

    The nurse gave Chrissy a strange look when she got up to go in with Becky instead of Carl like she thought he would. Could the father not be with you for the scan?" The nurse asked with a sad look. She thought that Chrissy was just a friend giving her some support.

    "The father of my child is right here with me now." Becky said, as she held up Chrissy's hand for the nurse to see.

    The nurse looked a little puzzled, but never said anything more about it, as she led the two of them into a room and asked Becky to take off her top and then lie down on the table while she went to get the doctor that would be doing the scan.

    Chrissy helped Becky take her top off, and then helped to get her on the table. Chrissy then sat on the seat to the side of Becky and held her hand.

    It wasn't long before a female doctor entered the room and then set to work setting up to do the ultrasound. She squirted some jelly onto Becky's belly, and then turned on a large monitor before getting a large white plastic stick with a spade like peace at one end, and a cable coming out the other.

    "This may feel a little cold, but it will be worth it when you get to see your baby for the first time." The doctor said with a smile, as she started moving the tool around on Becky's belly.

    Chrissy and Becky soon found themselves looking at a scan of their baby. They both looked a little worried then they thought the baby looked deformed.

    "Oh." The doctor said sounding a little shocked.

    "Is everything alright? The scan looks a little odd." Chrissy asked looking worried. "Is the baby okay?"

    "Yes, everything is just fine." The doctor smiled. "The reason the scan looks a little odd, is due to the fact you're looking at two babies."

    Chrissy and Becky were just happy to hear that the scan looked fine, that they didn't catch onto the last bit the doctor just told them right away.

    "What!" Chrissy and Becky said at the same time, as they looked at the doctor in shock.

    "Congratulations, you're having twins." The doctor said with a grin.

    "Twins? As in two babies? Not just one?" Chrissy asked, still having trouble taking it all in.

    "Yes, yes, and no." The doctor said, as she thought about all three questions Chrissy just asked her.

    Becky just lay on the table looking at Chrissy until Chrissy stood up and started hugging Becky for all she was worth. "I love you so much right now baby." Chrissy said.

    "I love you to my love." Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "If you can just let me do a couple more scan's then I can do you some printouts to take with you. I just need to check a couple more things before I let you get cleaned up and dressed again." The doctor said, as she started scanning Becky again.

    Chrissy helped Becky to get dressed again, as she held onto the scans of their babies. The doctor had given Becky a clean bill of health, and said that it could be tricky telling them the sex of each baby, due to how they were lying, but she'd have a go when Becky got to twenty weeks. They both thanked the doctor and then went out to tell Mandy and Carl the good news.

    Mandy and Carl was sat cuddled up on a sofa in the waiting room when they saw Chrissy and Becky enter the room grinning.

    "I take that look to mean that everything is looking okay?" Mandy said, as she got up off the sofa.

    "Do you want to tell them, or shell I?" Chrissy asked, as she looked at Becky.

    "I'll let you tell Mandy, if you let me tell Amy and the others when we meet up with them?" Becky asked, with a grin.

    "What's going on? Will one of you tell me if the baby is doing okay?" Mandy asked with a pleading look.

    "Yes. Both babies are looking very good, the doctor said." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Both babies? Do you mean Becky and the baby?" Mandy asked, as she pointed at Becky, and then at Becky's belly.

    "No, I mean the twins are both doing fine." Chrissy giggled, as she put her hand on Becky's belly.

    "Twins! You're having twins?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "Yes! We're going to be having two babies." Chrissy squealed, as she started jumping up and down on the spot.

    Mandy and Carl were soon pulling the pair of them into a group hug with them. "I'm just so happy for the two of you right now." Mandy said with tears running down her cheeks.

    "We better go and meet up with the others, so we can tell them to news." Chrissy said, when they finally broke the hug.

    They were soon back at the car, but Mandy let Carl drive. She was shaking too much to risk driving. Mandy called Amy on her mobile and told them where they would meet up with them, but wouldn't say anymore to her. They knew that Amy had asked, but Mandy said she wasn't going to talk about it over the phone, and hung up.

    Carl soon pulled into the restaurant car park, where he saw the others waiting for them just outside. They all waited for Mandy and the others to get out the car and walk over to them.

    "Is everything alright? You sounded a little weird on the phone Mandy?" Amy asked looking worried.

    Chrissy looked at Becky and said. "Well we did agree that you'd tell them, as I got the chance to tell Mandy and Carl at the hospital."

    "There's a problem with the baby." Becky said with a straight face.

    "Oh god no." they all said, as they put their hands to their faces, looking worried.

    "What's wrong Becky?" Ann asked.

    "We've got to buy double of everything, and it's going to cost us a small fortune to do it." Becky said with a grin.

    "Double?" Ann asked with a puzzled look, but her look soon changed to a grin when she realised what Becky was getting at. "You're having twins?" Ann asked.

    "Yes! We're having twins!" Becky started screaming, as she found her self being hugged by Ann and the other girls.

    Once everyone had given Becky and Chrissy a hug to congratulate them both on having twins. They all went in to celebrate the news. Soon they were sitting around a large table having a laugh. Becky got some stick over her little stunt outside, but they soon forgave her.

    None of them felt like going shopping after the lunch, and the news about Becky having twins, so they all went back to Mandy's house to carry on the celebration. Chrissy and Becky stayed down stairs for a short time, but soon got tired, and then went to lie down for a couple of hours before they had to get ready for work later that night. Chrissy and Becky had left Mandy to call around everyone for them, but they said they'd call Chrissy's mum and dad later when they got up again.


    Mandy, Ann and Jayden were sat at the kitchen table, watching Amy and Amber sort out dinner, when they heard the kitchen door open. Chrissy and Becky walked in holding hands and grinning.

    "Hi sis. Did you manage to get some sleep?" Mandy asked.

    Hi everyone. Yes we did." Chrissy smiled, as she led Becky over to the table and then helped her to sit down.

    "Thanks baby, but you don't have to keep treating me like I'm going to break if you let go." Becky smiled up at Chrissy.

    "It doesn't hurt to be careful my love." Chrissy stroked the side of Becky's face as she said it, and then she leaned down and kissed her.

    Becky just smiled at Chrissy after the kiss, and then pulled her down to sit next to her at the table. Becky had tried a number of timed to get Chrissy to sit on her knee since finding her again, but Chrissy was scared of hurting the baby, or babies as it was now, so she always just sat next to Becky and cuddled up close to her.

    "Do you need any help with dinner?" Chrissy asked, as she turned to look at Amy and Amber.

    "No. We've got it covered sis. Just relax and look after you pregnant wife." Amy said with a grin.

    "I can multitask baby sister."

    "I'm sure you can, and that's very impressive for a blond." Amy giggled. "But we still don't need any help, so just relax and spend some time with Becky." Amy added, as she pointed a fork at Chrissy to get her point across.

    "Hey! What you trying to say about blondes?" Mandy asked with a hurt look.

    Amy just stood there looking worried with a nervous grin on her face, as she looked at Mandy. "Oh nothing really. Look at the time, I need to check the oven." Amy said all of a sudden, as she spun around and ran off.

    Mandy and the others just sat giggled, as they watched Amy trying to look busy. Mandy finally turned to face Chrissy again, so she could tell her about all the calls she'd made while they were asleep.

    "I've called everyone I can think of sis. The only ones I've not called are your mum and dad, and Debbie. I didn't want to risk her calling your mum and dad before you had time to talk to them." Mandy smiled.

    "Thanks sis." Chrissy smiled. "We better go and give them a call." Chrissy added, as she looked at Becky with a smile on her face.

    "Lead the way princess." Becky said, as she let Chrissy stand up, and then help her to her feet as well.

    Chrissy grabbed her mobile and walked to the living room. Once they were sat on the sofa, Chrissy found her mums number and hit the call button, then she put it on speaker before placing in on her lap. They didn't have to wait long before they heard Holly answer.

    "Hello, the Clarke house. Holly speaking."

    "Hi mum, it's Chrissy and Becky. Do you have a little time to talk?" Chrissy asked. She knew that her mum was sometimes busy helping dad with his medication, or other things.

    "Hello dears. Yes I have some time to talk. Your father is asleep at the minute." Holly said sounding happy to be hearing from them. "Is everything alright down there? I hope your looking after Becky." Holly added in her motherly voice.

    "Yes mum, I'm doing my best to look after Becky, but you know how independent she can be." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked at Becky sat next to her.

    "Hi mum. Yes Chrissy is taking wonderful care of me." Becky said with a smile.

    "Hello Becky. I didn't realise you were on the phone as well." Holly's voice said to them out the phone.

    "I've put my mobile on speaker phone, so we could both talk to you at the same time." Chrissy said.

    "You kids and your new gadgets. I've got no idea what they'll think of next." They both heard Holly saying. They both giggled, as they knew that Holly couldn't get her head around anything with more than two buttons on it.

    "How is dad doing mum?" Chrissy asked, she knew that her mum could go on for hours about how people today spend way to much time walking around talking on them little phones, or something like that. So she wanted to change the subject fast.

    "He's doing okay. He has his good days, and his bad days." Holly said with a sigh. "How are you keeping? I hear your working at a night club as well as the shop at the minute." Holly asked.

    "How do you know about that?" Chrissy asked, sounding a little shocked that her mum knew about her being a waitress at the club.

    "Prue told me the other day. You know we speak almost every day." Holly said it like Chrissy should already know all this.

    Chrissy had forgot about Prue calling to check on how her dad was doing. Prue had also put her mum and dad in touch with some doctors that were working on new ways to keep the cancer at bay.

    "Sorry mum, I forgot about your chats with my other mum." Chrissy said.

    "Don't worry about it my dear. Now did you just call for a little chat, or did you have another reason for calling me." Holly finally asked.

    "I do love calling you just to chat mum, but Becky and I did have a reason for calling you tonight." Chrissy said, as she looked at Becky with a grin. "Becky had a scan today, to make sure the baby was okay." Chrissy added.

    "Is everything alright?" Holly asked, when Chrissy didn't say anything else for some time.

    "Yes, everything was fine mum, but we do have a little problem though now." Chrissy said with an even bigger grin.

    "What problem is that?" Holly asked with worry in her voice.

    "We're going to have to buy two of everything. Becky's having twins." Chrissy shouted down the phone.

    "Twins! Oh congratulations honey. I wish I could give you both a hug right now. I'm so happy for you." Holly said, sounding a little choked up on the other end of the phone.

    "Thanks mum. Becky and I are really happy about it too. Can you let Debbie now for us? And I'm sure you'll be telling dad when he wakes up." Chrissy asked.

    "I sure will. This will really make his day." Holly said sounding happy, as she snuffled on the other end of the phone.

    "We're all looking forward to seeing you a week on Friday, when you and dad come down for Sara and Cathy's wedding. You can give us that hug then." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Your father and I are really looking forward to it. I think he's looking forward to spending some more time with you and the others as well." Holly said in a lowered voice.

    "We all loved the last time with you two. So I know that they are all looking forward to seeing both of you again." Becky said, as she sat cuddling with Chrissy, as she spoke to her mum.

    Chrissy and Becky spent a little longer talking to Holly before they went back to the kitchen, so they could have dinner before going up to get ready for work.

    "How did mum take the news sis?" Mandy asked with a grin. All the girls had taken up calling Holly and Greg, mum and dad, just like Chrissy did.

    "She was a little shocked, but happy to hear the news. They are looking forward to coming down for the wedding as well." Chrissy smiled, as she helped Becky take her seat at the table. "Carl does have everything sorted out for my parents trip down here, doesn't he?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "This is Carl we're talking about sis." Mandy said with a silly look on her face, like Chrissy had just asked the dumbest question on the planet.

    "True, that was a dumb question, wasn't it?" Chrissy said with a goofy look on her face.

    "Don't worry about it sis. We're use to them coming from you now days." Mandy giggled.

    "Hey! What are you trying to say?" Chrissy asked, as she started poking Mandy in the arm.

    Mandy moved really fast, and soon had Chrissy sat on her lap, as she started to tickle her and poke her back.

    "Who do you think you're poking young lady?" Mandy asked, as she kept attacking her. Chrissy couldn't do anything but giggle.

    Mandy finally stopped attacking Chrissy, and just held her on her lap for a couple of minutes, as she hugged her.

    "I'm really happy for you little sister." Mandy finally said, just before letting Chrissy return to her seat next to Becky.

    "Thanks big sister. I'm glad that I'll be able to share this with you all." Chrissy smiled, as she looked around the room, just before she cuddled up to Becky.

    They were soon eating a wonderful meal, and talking about baby names, and other stuff to do with having twins.

    Once dinner was finished. Chrissy and Becky were sent up to get ready for work, while the others set about cleaning up the kitchen. Amy and Amber got to sit at the table and watch the others work, as they had cooked dinner.

    After dinner, Becky was sitting on the bed waiting for Chrissy to finish her make up. She was looking at the scan of their babies. Becky was still shocked to think she was carrying, not one, but two lives inside her. She was snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Chrissy speak to her.

    "Are you going to take the scan into the club with you, so you can show everyone?" Chrissy asked, as she came over and sat on the bed next to her.

    Becky looked over at Chrissy, and admired her wife's beautiful body, trapped in the gold corset and skirt of the uniform she was wearing tonight. "I was thinking about it. Do you think I should?" Becky asked with a smile.

    "If you don't, I will." Chrissy smiled back.

    Becky was soon slipping the picture of the scan in her purse, and standing up. "We better go and see if Vicky is here yet. I need to get you earning some money, now we have twins on the way." Becky smiled, as she pulled Chrissy to her feet, and then wrapped her arms around her. They were soon kissing each other.

    "Okay boss." Chrissy said with a grin, when they broke the kiss.

    "Do you really want me to give you a matching bruise on your other but cheek?" Becky asked with a stern look, just before she also started grinning.

    "I'm sorry mistress Becky. Please forgive this worthless slave." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "I'll forgive you slave, but you're far from being worthless." Becky purred, as she pulled Chrissy in for another kiss.

    They finally stopped kissing each other, and made their way down stairs to find Vicky standing in the hallway waiting with the others. Vicky gave them both a hug when they got to where she was standing.

    "Congratulations on the baby news today. I should have know you two wouldn't be happy with just the one baby." Vicky smiled.

    "Thanks Vicky. You know we don't like to do things by half." Becky said with a grin.

    They got hugs off the other girls, and then they waved them off at the door before they returned to the living room.

    Chrissy ran off to start work when they got to the club. Becky was hoping that Chrissy would be with her when she started telling everyone about her having twins, but she also knew that Chrissy had a job to do, and a punishment to finish serving. Chrissy still found herself being hugged by the other staff members, and some customers that happened to be in the VIP section through the night. Chrissy was sitting on the sofa at the end of the night waiting for Becky to finish putting the money in the safe. She just finished her first whole week of working at the club and only had three more nights left to do.

    A short time later, Becky was standing there looking at her with a smile on her face. "You ready to go home baby?" Becky asked, as she helped Chrissy to stand up.

    "Yes, very much so." Chrissy said, as she let Becky wrap an arm around her waist, and walk her out to Vicki's car.

    Shortly after, Vicky dropped the two girls off at home. Becky made them both a mug of drinking chocolate and then she sat rubbing Chrissy's feet for her while they drank it. Then they went up to get ready for bed, just before going over to spend the night cuddled up to Mandy in her bed.

 

To Be Continued Next week  

 

Written by SaraUK
Edited (I tried to) and Posted by ChrisW

 

 

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sometimes I would love to strangle some of Chrissy's friends

I feel it is silly that Chrissy felt the need to be punished. I would consider the hard work of 8 weeks, sentenced served. It surely was not easy to waitress 7 days a week. Chrissy is getting abused beyond the scope of her 'punishment'. Thing is, she has to start being circumspect as to what proper punishment is. She has to set standards for her children and if she can not understand what is reasonable and how the real world interacts between people she will have a really difficult time when her kids are teenagers.

I personally cannot stand teenagers myself, except for me as I was a model and circumspect teenager ( yes I am being serious. ) So I do not want Chrissy to be emotionally manipulated by the typical teenager into a pretzel. And teenagers can master such a thing very quickly especially when they smell blood in the water so to speak.

Glad to see another part in this slightly bittersweet saga. I really enjoy seeing this crew try to grow up as people as they all have their foibles. Oh yeah, Amy I think needs to stop drinking as she seems to have a tendency to go overboard. Hope she does not drift into alcoholism.

Kim

Chrissy can be very silly :)

The point I was, and am trying to make with Chrissy being punished, is more down to her not being able to except that everyone is just glad to have her back. You should all know by now, just how easy it is for Chrissy to let things grow and get worse in her own mind. She loves to worry.
The main goal of the punishment was to give Becky more time with Chrissy, and for Chrissy to feel like she's been forgiven.
I think I proved in Amy's story that Amy isn't a very good person when she drinks, but she thought it was just a little bit of fun. I think she has to many friends around her, for her to ever fall into alcoholism.

Thanks for the comment Kimmie, and a very big thank you to ChrisW for taking the time to help me keep adding to the story, for you all to read. I really hope you're feeling better now as well Chris?

Happy Reading

Hugs and Love

SaraUK

Twins?

I might have it all wrong, but that really does sound like double trouble.

I wonder if Chrissy's going to be needed to help with the breastfeeding.

Polyembryonic Situations


Bike Resources

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 10 By SaraUK

Me, I wonder what the gender of the twins will be. And if Becky will serve time as a waitress for causing Chrissy to runaway.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The twins...

Maybe one of each? :)

As for Becky, remember that as manager of the club, she's probably on her feet most of the night anyway. Her punishment was the eight weeks of searching for Chrissy. Bear in mind that Chrissy's current punishment is self-imposed - she could not accept the others would welcome her back with open arms, so feels she has to be punished. Amy's one night as a waitress was for a specific purpose and will almost certainly not be repeated.

Still to come (in the very near future): Chrissy finishes her more-or-less self-imposed punishment, Jayden's date.
In the medium term: Cathy and Sara's wedding.
A bit further ahead: the babies are born, and life will never be quite the same again :)
Distant future: Prue has saved sperm from Amy and Cathy... plus there are probably at least half a dozen other couples who've been mentioned, who can "do it" conventionally...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I know it was only a small part of the story, but...

I get very concerned about Chrissy's Dad, Greg. I hope that he makes it to see his grandchildren. Losing someone can be so depressing, and I fear it might happen soon.
I've always loved this story, and I really look forward to more!

Wren