You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 12

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 12

Chapter 33: Kara and Jayden, The second date

     Chrissy was just checking some new stock in when she heard the bell above the shop door go off, so she looked to see whom it was and smiled when she saw Callum smiling back at her, as he walked up to where the shop counter was.

    “Hi Callum. What brings you in here on a Monday?” Chrissy asked with a smile, but it soon faded when she saw the worried look on his face. “What’s wrong Callum? Don’t tell me you’re going to split up with Jayden already.” Chrissy asked with anger in her voice.

    “Nothings wrong like that Chrissy. I just need your help with something, and I know how you love to plan things like this.” Callum said looking a little more relaxed as he said it. “Why would I want to break up with Jayden anyway?” Callum suddenly asked when he realised what Chrissy had just said.

    “I don’t know, you just looked like you had bad news for me when you walked in.” Chrissy said, thinking it all sounded a bit silly, now she thought about it. “What can I help you with?” Chrissy asked with a smile.

    “You remember Jayden’s request last night? The one where she wanted to see me become Kara?” Callum asked.

    “Sure I do, but what does that have to do with me?” Chrissy asked.

    “I was wondering if you’d give Cathy a call for me, and sort out for her to do it tomorrow night.”

    “Sure, but why tomorrow night?” Chrissy asked.

    “I was hoping that you could help me set up a dinner date with Jayden after the makeover, and then I could bring her to the club after. Do you think Cathy could sort out a nice dress for Jayden to wear without her finding out?” Callum asked with hope in his eyes.

    “I think I can sort something out. I’ll give Cathy a call now while you’re here.” Chrissy smiled, as she grabbed her mobile out her purse and called Cathy’s mobile number.

    Cathy was just setting up at the hotel for her first customer of the day when her mobile started ringing. She grabbed it out her purse and answered it when she saw it was Chrissy. “Hi Chrissy, is everything alright?”

    “Hi Cathy. Everything is fine, how about you? Got everything ready for the big day on Sunday?” Chrissy asked with a giggle.

    “Yep, just as long as I can stop the maid of honour running away or getting drugged.” Cathy giggled.

    “Oh, you heard about that then?” Chrissy asked.

    “Yes I heard about that. How you feeling now?” Cathy asked with worry in her voice.

    “I was fine the next day, thanks to Brad. I dread to think what could have happened if he hadn’t stopped them.” Chrissy shuddered as she thought about it.

    “I’m glad your fine anyway Chrissy. So what can I do for you on this fine day?” Cathy asked.

    “I’ve got Callum stood here with me, and he needs your help with something.” Chrissy said.

    “Sure, if I can help I will.” Cathy said. “What does he need?”

    “He wants you to do a makeover on him tomorrow night, but he also wants you to help get Jayden ready for a dinner date with him at the same time, but she won’t know anything about it until you go and grab her at the end of the day.” Chrissy said, as she laid out the plan for Cathy.

    “Amber said that Jayden and Callum was an item now, but I thought she was just joking with me. You know what Amber can be like. So it’s true then?” Cathy asked, loving some good gossip.

    v“Yes it’s true, so can you help us out?” Chrissy asked.

    “Sure, count me in. Tell Callum to be here at five tomorrow evening. Jayden gets off at the same time, so I’ll go and have a word with Ann, and get her to bring Jayden over to the changing service rooms. I know that Ann gives her a lift to and from work.” Cathy said, as she started forming a plan in her head.

    “Thanks Cathy, I knew I could count on you.” Chrissy smiled.

    “You better warn Callum that Kara will be part of the hen night for Sara and I though now.” Cathy giggled.

    “That works out even better then now I think about it.” Chrissy was grinning. “I better go and fill Callum in on all the details then, and I’ll speak to you later. Bye!”

    “Okay. Bye Chrissy.” Cathy said, just before ending the call.

    Chrissy put her mobile back in her purse and then filled Callum in on all the details Cathy just gave her.

    “Your timing couldn’t be better for doing this Callum.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    “Why is that Chrissy?”

    “We’re having a bit of a hen party for Cathy and Sara tomorrow night at the club, and now Kara will be there as well.”

    “Oh, I can sort it for another night, if that would be better?” Callum asked.

    “Don’t be silly, I think it would do you some good to have a girl’s night out in the week. I know Jayden will love to have you there with her as well.” Chrissy said with a grin. “I’ll give Carl a quick call when you’ve left, and get a table booked in the restaurant at the hotel. Ready for when you’ve had the makeover.” Chrissy added, as she made a note of what she needed to do to help Callum with his date.

    “If you call Carl, won’t Jayden find out about it all?” Callum asked with a worried look on his face.

    “Trust me, if anyone can get a table booked without Jayden finding out, it’s Carl.” Chrissy giggled.

    “Thanks for helping me do this Chrissy, and thanks for what you did last night as well.” Callum stepped up to Chrissy and gave her a hug, then kissed her on the cheek.

    Chrissy blushed, and then giggled when she thought of how silly it was when she thought that at one time Callum went out of his way to hurt her, and now he was hugging and kissing her on the cheek.

    “What’s so funny Chrissy?” Callum asked.

    “Sorry Callum, but I was just thinking how things have changed between us.” Chrissy smiled. “If someone had turned around and told me while we were still at school, that you’d be asking me to help you become a girl for the night, so you could take out another girl… Well you work it out.” Chrissy giggled again.

    “I can see what you mean Chrissy.” Callum also had to giggle. “I really don’t deserve you as a friend, but I’m glad I have you as one.” Callum hugged her again, and gave her another kiss on the cheek.

    “You really need to stop doing that Callum. People will start to talk.” Chrissy said blushing again.

    “I’m sure Becky would understand it was just a thank you peck on the cheek.”

    “Just remember to give her a hug, and a peck on the cheek the next time you see her, then she won’t be able to have a go at me for it then.” Chrissy was grinning. “Cathy told me to have you at the hotel for five tomorrow night, and she’ll sort out with Ann to bring Jayden to the changing service rooms when she finishes work.”

    “Okay Chrissy, and thanks again for all the help.” Callum smiled. “I better see about getting off again, or I’ll be late for my next meeting.” Callum added, as he looked at his watch.

    “Okay Callum and I hope the date goes well tomorrow night.” Chrissy shouted, as Callum left the shop with a smile and a wave to Chrissy.

    Chrissy got back to sorting out the new stock, but she started to form an idea about something else that Jayden wanted to try, so she grabbed her mobile again.

    Cathy was just sat having a cup of tea with Maria when her mobile started ringing again. She looked puzzled when she saw it was Chrissy again, so she answered it. “Hello again, do you just love to hear my voice Chrissy?” Cathy asked with a giggle.

    “You’d think so wouldn’t you.” Chrissy giggled back down the phone. “I’m sorry to keep bothering you like this, but I was wondering if I could get you to help me play a little trick on Callum?” Chrissy asked.

    “You finally going to have some revenge on him, for all the times he picked on you while you were at school together?” Cathy asked with an evil grin on her face. She knew that Chrissy would never do anything like that to hurt Callum, but it was still fun to wish and hope.

    “No, nothing like that Cathy. I just want to help Kara have some fun shopping, and this could be a fun way of doing it.”

    “Okay, so what do you want my help with Chrissy?”

    “I was wondering if you could use a set of the good breast forms, and attach them and use the masking makeup on them? So it looks like Kara has real breasts. Then I was thinking of loosing the removal solvent, so she has to come out shopping with us on Wednesday.” Chrissy wasn’t sure Cathy would go along with this or not.

    “Are you sure Kara will be okay with all this?” Cathy asked.

    “You’ve seen how good she looks when she’s dressed. She just needs a little helping hand to take that final step, and I know she’ll have a lot of fun once we get her out shopping.” Chrissy pleaded with Cathy.

    “Okay Chrissy, I’m game, but you’ll need to get the okay from Carl first. He won’t be happy if I just use a set of the expensive breast forms without filling out all the right paperwork.”

    “I need to call Carl and sort out a table in the restaurant anyway, so I’ll explain it all to him and get his approval for you.” Chrissy said, sounding much happier about it all.

    “I’ll wait to hear from Carl later then, to make sure he’s okay with all this, and I’ll see you tomorrow night at the club. Love you!” Cathy said.

    “Until tomorrow, and thanks for doing all this. Love you too!” Chrissy shouted back, just before ending the call.

    Chrissy scrolled down her mobile until she found Carl’s mobile number, then she hit the call button and waited for him to answer it.

    Carl was just taking a break from talking to some people, that wanted him to invest in their company, when his mobile started ringing, so he got it out his pocket, and saw that it was Chrissy calling, so he answered it.

    “Hi Chrissy, is everything alright?”

    “Hi Carl, everything is fine. I hope I’m not calling at a bad time?”

    “No, not at all. I was just taking a break from a very dull business meeting. Your voice is like a breath of fresh air right now.” Carl chuckled. “Did you call for a reason, or just felt like chatting for a bit?” Carl asked.

    “As much as I like to just chat with you Carl, I did call for a reason.” Chrissy said, she then went on to explain what she needed him to do for her with the meal in the restaurant, and then she went on to ask about the breast forms for Callum tomorrow night.

    “That’s fine Chrissy. I’ll go down and reserve the best table for them, and keep it quiet as to whom it’s being booked for. I’ll also go and let Cathy know that it’s fine for her to use what ever she needs to make Kara look her best.” Carl said, sounding happy about it all.

    “And remember not to let Jayden know anything about it.” Chrissy reminded him.

    “Don’t worry Chrissy, I have done this sort of thing before remember.” Carl chuckled down the phone.

    “I know you have Carl. I should have more faith in you by now.” Chrissy said with a sigh. “I better let you get back to your meeting then. Thanks for the help, and good luck staying awake in there.” Chrissy giggled.

    “Thanks Chrissy, but I think it’s going to take more than luck to keep me awake for another hour. I’ll chat to you later. Bye!”

    “Thanks again Carl. Bye!”

    Chrissy put her phone away again, and got back to work. Amy was still in the back room wrapping the Internet orders, and Mandy was out picking up some more stock from a supplier. The rest of the day went like clockwork for the girls, and they were all glad to be finishing at the end of the day.

    Becky was sorting out dinner when they got home, so Chrissy ran over and wrapped her arms around Becky and hugged her. Chrissy and Amy were both soon helping to get dinner ready. Amy and Amber did the same thing Chrissy and Becky had done, when Amber got home a little later. Mandy had gone up to take a shower before dinner, and she’d just sat down at the kitchen table again when they all heard Ann and Jayden getting in from work.

    They all sat down to have dinner, then Chrissy went with Becky to get changed out of her work clothes and help Becky get ready for work.

    Chrissy told Becky about Callum coming into the shop earlier in the day and what she’d help him sort out for tomorrow night. She even told Becky about the plan to leave him dressed as Kara, so they could all go out shopping on the Wednesday. Becky thought that sounded like fun, but said they’d have to be careful not to let Kara get in any trouble.

    “I’m going to miss not seeing you at the club while I take my little breaks thought the night.” Becky said with a pout, as they made their way back down stairs to see if Vicky was there yet.

    “I can soon go and get ready to come with you my love.” Chrissy said with a grin, as she stopped walking down the hallway towards the stairs.

    “As tempting as that is baby, I don’t think it’s good for you to be working at the shop all day, and then coming to the club with me in the evening.” Becky stroked the side of Chrissy’s face, as she smiled at her.

    “I’d still like to do it every now and then. I want to keep an eye on you and the twins.” Chrissy pattered Becky’s belly as she said it.

    “That sounds like fun baby, but I think you could use a night off to relax and put your feet up.” Becky smiled, just before kissing her.

    Vicky was stood in the hallway when they got down stairs. Chrissy said a proper goodbye to Becky, and then waved as Vicky drove away. Chrissy spent the rest of the night cuddled up to Mandy on one of the sofas watching TV. Mandy called it a night and took Chrissy to bed when she saw her starting to nod off. Chrissy woke a little when Becky got home and came to bed, but she was soon falling asleep again after she pulled Becky into a hug with her.

*****

    Jayden had just finished work on the Tuesday night and was making her way down to Ann’s office to get a lift home. She’d just spent the day working with Dale, learning how he kept the hotel running smoothly for Carl. Ann was just finishing up some accounts on her computer, so Jayden took a seat on the sofa Ann had in her office.

    “I’ll be done in a couple of minutes Jayden.” Ann smiled, as she looked around the monitor at Jayden rubbing her feet. “If I don’t finish it now, I’ll have to start all over again tomorrow.” Ann added with a grim look.

    “Don’t worry about it Ann. It’s nice to just sit down and relax for a little bit.” Jayden sighed, as she sat back on the sofa.

    “Has Dale been working you to hard again?” Ann asked with a pout, just before she started grinning.

    “No, not really. I just find my feet ache more when I’m just stood around, than they do when I’m walking around or dancing for hours.” Jayden had a puzzled look on her face as she said it.

    “That’s why I’m happy with my desk job.” Ann said with a grin, as she patted her desk.

    Ann was soon finished with the account she was working on. She then shut down the computer and grabbed her bag so they could leave.

    “I hope you don’t mind, but I just need to make a quick stop and drop something off with Cathy.” Ann asked with a smile.

    “I don’t mind at all Ann. Lead the way.” Jayden smiled back at her.

Ann was grinning as she walked

    just in front of Jayden towards the part of the hotel where Cathy and Maria working with the changing service. Jayden had no idea that the thing she was dropping off with Cathy was her.

    They were soon entering one of the rooms where Cathy worked her magic. Jayden was walking just behind Ann, so she couldn’t see who was in the room still.

    “Here you go, safely delivered. Just like I promised.” Ann said to whom Jayden took to be Cathy.

    “Thanks Ann. I hope I haven’t put you out?” Jayden heard a male voice ask Ann. A male voice she knew only to well. Jayden was soon trying to look around Ann to see if the person matched the voice.

    Callum was stood in the middle of the room smiling at Jayden, but still looking very nervous about what he’d done, and was about to do.

    “Callum! What’s going on?” Jayden asked with a puzzled look on her face, but she still looked happy to see him.

    “Hi Jayden. I hope you don’t mind, but I got Chrissy to help me set this all up.” Callum said, as he waved his hand around the room they were standing in.

    “What is all this?” Jayden asked, as she mimicked what Callum had just done with his hand.

    “You said you wanted to see me become Kara, and I thought that tonight would be a good night for you to see it.” Callum said with a nervous smile. “I was hoping that you’d have dinner with me after, and then we could go to the club together?”

    “I’d love to Callum, but I don’t have anything to wear. I look fine for a meal, but not for going out clubbing after.” Jayden said looking a little disheartened about it all.

    “That’s all been covered Jayden.” Callum smiled. “Remember, I did say that I got Chrissy to help me plan all this out.” He added with a grin.

    “Don’t worry about anything Jayden. I’ll be working on you, once I have Callum looking like the girl he was born to be.” Cathy said with a grin, as she handed him some items to change into. “You go in the changing room and put these on, and I’ll keep Jayden company for you.” Cathy added, as she pushed Callum off towards another room.

    Ann stood and watched Callum wonder off, and then she turned to Cathy and Jayden. “I see my part of the mission is now done, so I’m going to head home and see about getting ready for the hen party at the club

    “Hen party?” Jayden asked with a puzzled look, as she looked at Cathy. Ann had already left the room.

    “Yes, hen party. You know a party for the bride to be, or brides in this case.” Cathy was grinning.

    “Yes, I know what a hen party is Cathy. I just never knew you were having one, and that I’d be invited to it.”

    “Why wouldn’t you be invited to the hen party? You are part of the family now.” Cathy stood grinning. “We even get to add Kara to the fun now as well.”

    “Thanks Cathy. I’ve never been to a wedding, or been part of all the fun leading up to it before.”

    “Well I’d get use to it if I was you. With all the match making Chrissy’s done over the past couple of years. I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of weddings in the near future.” Cathy said with an even bigger grin on her face.

    They were interrupted by Callum coming back out the changing room wearing a cream coloured silk robe. So Cathy stopped all talk about weddings, she didn’t want to scare the poor boy so early in his relationship with Jayden.

    “Come and take a seat Callum, and we’ll get started on bringing Kara out.” Cathy said, as she led Callum over to a bench for him to lie on.

    “Why do you want me to lie down Cathy?” Callum asked looking a little worried.

    “I need to attach some breast forms. The dress I have planned for you tonight won’t work otherwise.” Cathy smiled. “Just lie back and relax.”

    Callum had never had the breast forms attached before, but he’d always wondered what he’d look like, and what it would feel like to have breasts attached to his chest. Now he was about to find out. He lay on the bench and let Cathy work her magic.

    Jayden moved to a better spot, so she could watch Cathy. Cathy got a box off another table and brought it over to where she had Callum lying down, then she opened the box and took out what looked like a real breast and placed it on Callum’s chest. Jayden had to giggle when she saw Callum jump.

    “That’s cold Cathy!” Callum shouted.

    “Sorry hon, I should have warned you first.” Cathy said with a grin, but Callum never saw it.

    Jayden saw Cathy grin when she said sorry, so she had a pretty good idea that she wasn’t sorry at all really. Jayden watched as Cathy marked the area where the breast would be going, and then Cathy got the other breast and did the same with that. Once she had them both marked for location, Cathy removed it again and then spread some clear gel on his chest, and then the breast form before placing it back on his chest. She repeated it with the second one and then wandered off to do something else.

    “I need you to just lay there for a little bit while the glue sets.” Cathy said, as she walked away.

    Jayden walked over to where Callum was lying, and smiled down at him. “You look worried Callum, is everything okay?”

    “I am worried Jayden.” Callum said in a shaky voice.

    “What are you worried about?” Jayden asked with a puzzled look, as she took hold of his hand.

    “I’m worried that you won’t want to go out with me any more, once you’ve seen me become Kara.” Callum said, as a tear ran down the side of his face.

    “Why would you think such a silly thing? I’m finding all this a big turn on.” Jayden started grinning, as she went a little red faced. Before Callum could say anymore, Jayden leaned down and started kissing him. Callum looked far more relaxed when Jayden stopped kissing him. He even had a silly little grin on his face.

    “If you two have done for the time being, do you mind if I finish off doing his breasts for him?” Cathy asked with a grin, and she stood holding some makeup gear in her hands.

    “Sorry Cathy. Please carry on.” Jayden said with a grin, as she took a step back to let Cathy carry on turning Callum into Kara.

     Cathy was soon mixing up some makeup to match Callum’s skin tone and putting it around the edge of the breast forms to hide where the form stopped, and Callum started. Jayden was soon looking at Callum, but with the chest of a woman.

    “You can sit up again now Callum.” Cathy said, as she removed all the stuff she’d been using so far.

    Callum sat up, and looked down to find two large mounds of flesh hanging from his chest. He thought it felt odd having the extra weight hanging from his chest, but it felt nice at the same time. Callum sat and wiggled his chest from side to side, and then up and down, as he watched his new breasts bounce around. He was soon looking at Jayden though, when he heard her giggling at him.

    “What’s so funny?” Callum asked with a hurt look on his face.

    “I’m sorry Callum, but you just look like a kid with a new toy, or two of them in your case.” Jayden giggled some more, as she pointed at his new chest.

    “It does feel a little weird having breasts all of a sudden.” Callum said, as he looked down, and wiggled his chest again.

    “Can I have a feel?” Jayden asked, as she stepped a little closer.

    “Sure, but only if I get to do the same at some point?” Callum asked with a grin. Callum stopped grinning and looked shocked when Jayden lifted his hand up and placed in on one of her breast.

    “That sounds fair to me.” Jayden said with a grin, as she saw the shocked look on Callum’s face.

    Callum just sat on the edge of the bench with his hand on one of Jayden’s breast. Even though she was still wearing a bra and blouse, he could still feel the warmth coming from it. Callum never made any attempt to move his hand around and feel it properly.

    Jayden wasn’t as shy though, and she was lifting them, and then pinching the nipple. She’d never had any interest in other women, but for some reason this was really turning her on. Jayden wanted to rush Cathy along, so she could see more of Kara. She got her wish when Cathy came back over to them.

    “Come on Callum, we need to get started on your face now.” Cathy said, as she helped Callum up off the bench.

    Jayden got a proper look at the other things Callum had put on in the changing room now. He had some form of padded girdle on to give him female hips, but they were built into what looked like pantyhose. He also had on a pair of funny looking panties. Jayden later found out that the panties are called a gaff. The girdle/pantyhose didn’t have a crotch area, so Callum/Kara would be able to go to the bathroom with very little trouble.

    Callum wrapped the robe around himself again, but it looked very different now that he had breasts, and Jayden thought it looked sexy the way the robe fell open to show off a nice amount of cleavage.

    Cathy soon had Callum sat in her makeup chair, and she started by using some moisturiser on his face. Then she put a wig cap over his hair while she waited for the moisturiser to soak in. Then Cathy set to work on making Callum’s eyebrow’s disappear.

    “What’s that you’re doing Cathy?” Jayden asked, as she watched Cathy spreading something on Callum’s eyebrows.

    “I’m waxing them down, so I can cover them with makeup.” Cathy said, as she carried on working.

    “You’re waxing his eyebrows?” Jayden asked with worry in her voice.

    “Relax Jayden. It’s not that sort of waxing.” Cathy giggled. “All I’m doing is making the area flat, so I can give him a more feminine look once I’ve covered it with foundation.”

    “Sorry, I just thought for a second that he’d have no eyebrows when you’d done.” Jayden said with a sigh of relief.

    “He won’t, but nothing I do tonight will be permanent Jayden.” Cathy turned and smiled at her.

    Jayden watched as Cathy worked on Callum, and slowly he became a she. Jayden soon found herself stood looking at Kara in the makeup chair. She found her self getting very turned on by what she saw happening.

    Once Cathy had finished with the makeup, she walked over and came back with a long curly blond wig.

    “A blonde wig? I’ve never been a blonde before.” Callum said.

    “Chrissy called me, and said you wanted to give it a try. She said you’d been practising, what ever that means.” Cathy said with a shrug, as she started fitting the wig onto Callum’s head.

    Jayden and Callum started giggling, when they both remembered Chrissy’s comment from the night before, about Callum being so blond sometimes.

    “She can be quite sarcastic at times.” Callum said between giggles.

    “Do you care to share the joke with the rest of us?” Cathy asked with a puzzled look.

    “Sorry Cathy, but Chrissy had to give me a little push last night to take the final step and kiss Jayden. She said that I could be such a blonde sometimes. Now do you see what we’re laughing at?” Callum asked.

    “Chrissy does have a point though Callum, or should I say Kara. You do make a cute looking blond.” Cathy said, as she stepped back and spun the chair around to face the mirror.

    Callum found himself looking at a cute looking blonde version of Kara. He smiled, and she smiled back at him.

    “Thank you Cathy, Amazing work like always.” Kara smiled, as she turned to look at Cathy.

    Cathy just smiled back, and Jayden was shocked at how quick Callum had changed his voice to sound more feminine. It had a deep husky sound, but still sounded very feminine and sexy.

    “I know I’m going to get in trouble for this, but I just have to.” Jayden said, as she stepped up to Callum/Kara, and gave her a long deep passionate kiss. She loved every second of it, even the way their lips stuck together like they never wanted to part again, but they did.

    “I think you’ve found yourself a keeper there Kara.” Cathy said with a grin. “Don’t worry about the lipstick Jayden. I used a long lasting one, just like I got Chrissy and Becky to start using.” Cathy giggled.

    “I plan to keep Callum and Kara around for a very long time to come. Don’t you worry about that.” Jayden said with a grin, just before kissing Kara again. “I hope that stops any worries you had about me not wanting to be with you once I saw you become Kara.”

    “Yes it does.” Kara said having some trouble keeping her voice soft enough to still sound like a female.

    “If you’ve both finished showing each other how you really feel, I’ve laid out your clothes for the evening in the changing room Kara. And I’ll make a start on your makeup once you’ve got undressed and slipped into this.” Cathy said, as she held up a silk robe for Jayden to change into.

    Jayden gave Kara another quick kiss, and then grabbed the robe off Cathy, and ran off to get changed into it. Kara smiled, as she watched Jayden run off, then she turned and smiled at Cathy. Cathy just smiled back, and then winked at her.

    “Now go and get dressed, or you’ll be late for your dinner date, which will then make you late for the hen party at the club.” Cathy said the last bit with a frown.

    “Okay, okay, I’m moving.” Kara said, as she got up out the chair and made her way over to the other changing room to what Jayden was in.

    Kara found a beautiful black cocktail dress hanging up in the changing room waiting for her, and then she saw sexy black underwear lying on the bench next to it. Kara just smiled, and knew that Chrissy had also had a hand in this part as well. Kara set to work getting dressed, the fist thing she put on was a wasp style waist clincher to thin her mid section a little more, then she slipped of the gaff she had on and set to work on putting the stocking and suspenders on, followed by a black gaff over the top of it all. Then she added the black bra that was the only piece of underwear left.

    Looking in the mirror, once she had all the under things on, she thought she looked pretty sexy. Having breasts that looked real helped to add to the overall look. Kara was soon getting the dress down off the hanger and stepping into it. She’d never worn anything like this before, the dress was very low cut at the front and showed off a lot of cleavage. It felt wonderful to wear, and she ended up doing a little spin, as she looked in the mirror on the wall.

    The only thing left for Kara to put on were a pair of black sandals with little diamonds all the way across the front of them. The dress had a very similar looking diamond pattern running down of one shoulder, and also around the belt. With the sandals on, Kara took one last look in the mirror before going out to see how Cathy was doing with Jayden’s makeup.

    The makeup chair was empty, and Cathy was cleaning up her work area when Kara got out there. “Is Jayden still in the changing room?” Kara asked with some worry in her voice.

    Cathy turned around and smiled, when she saw how beautiful Kara looked in the dress and heels. “No, I’ve done her makeup, and she’s back in there getting dressed now. So don’t look so worried Kara, she’s not got scared and ran away.”

    “Do you think I look okay Cathy?” Kara asked, as she did a quick spin to give Cathy a good look at her.

    “You look more than okay Kara. You look beautiful.” Cathy said with a grin. “I hope you don’t mind, but I better get some photos of you in the dress, for Sara’s scrapbook.” Cathy added, as she picked up a digital camera.

    “Why does Sara want photos of the dress?” Kara asked with a puzzled look.

    “She always likes to get photos of her designs, so she can put the photo next to the design for everyone to see.” Cathy said in a matter of fact way.

    “This is one of Sara’s designs?” Kara asked, looking shocked.

    “Yep, that one, and the one Jayden will be wearing.” Cathy said, as she started snapping shots of the dress. She got Kara to stand in different posers, as she kept taking shot after shot.

    Kara turned to look at Jayden when she heard the clicking of heels, and saw Cathy stop taking photos to look behind Kara. Kara was lost for words as she looked at Jayden stood there in a white cocktail dress that was made for her.

    “You look so beautiful Jayden.” Was all Kara could think to say, as she drank in the image before her.

    “Thank you Kara, but you’re not looking to bad yourself.” Jayden smiled, as she looked Kara up and down.

    “I think you both look amazing. Now can I get some photos of the two of you together, then I’ll get a couple of Jayden on her own.” Cathy said, as she waved for the two of them to get closer together.

    Kara and Jayden were soon having some fun hugging and posing together. Cathy was having a good time taking the photos, and she had them kissing each other in a couple of them. Then she took some of Jayden posing on her own before she said she’d taken enough.

    Jayden walked over to where Kara was stood watching, and she wrapped her arms around Kara and then started kissing her. Jayden found it a little strange when she felt Kara’s breasts press against her own, but she also liked the way it felt. She also liked the way their lips didn’t want to part now they were both wearing heavy amounts of lipstick.

    “I could really get use to this Kara.” Jayden purred, as they broke the kiss.

    “Does this mean you’re turning lesbian on me?” Kara asked with a little worry in her voice.

    “Maybe, but only for my very special lady.” Jayden said, just before kissing Kara again. “And by the way, you are that very special lady.”

    “I know you may think it a little early in our relationship for saying stuff like this Jayden, but I think I love you.” Kara said.

    “I don’t think I love you.” Jayden said, but before she could say anymore Kara let go of her and took a step back looking heartbroken.

    “Oh, I see.” Was all Kara said.

    “I don’t think you do Kara. I don’t think I love you, I know I do.” Jayden said, as she stepped closer to Kara, just before wrapping her arms around her again.

    Kara started smiling again, and was soon hugging Jayden again, as they started kissing some more. They only stopped when they heard Cathy clearing her throat.

    “I’m sorry to break up this touching moment, but Carl booked a table for the two of you in the restaurant. It’s under the name Kara Jayden.” Cathy said with a smile. “He thought it sounded like a cute name for a girl. He also told me to let you know that he’s paying for the meal, so just relax and have a good time together.” Cathy added, as she handed them each a little clutch bag with their makeup and other bits and bobs in for the evening.

    “What about our other clothes Cathy?” Kara asked.

    “Don’t worry. I’ll get them packed into a couple of bags and give them to Vicky to put in the trunk of her car.” Cathy said, as she led the pair of them towards the door. “Now go and enjoy your dinner date, and I’ll see you both at the club later.” Cathy added, as she gave them both a hug.

    “Thank you Cathy for helping me do all this.” Kara smiled, as she hugged Cathy back.

    “You’re welcome honey. I’m glad you’ve found someone to share this side of you with.” Cathy said. “Now go and eat, or you’ll never get to the club later.” Cathy added, as she turned Kara around and playfully slapped her on the bottom.

    “We’re going, we’re going.” Kara giggled, as she grabbed Jayden’s hand and started walking towards the restaurant.

    Jayden thought it was pretty cool having a boyfriend that was also a girlfriend as well. She could see why Mandy had so much fun with Carl now she thought about it. She looked at Kara, and how beautiful she looked. Jayden wished that they could spend the night together, and she didn’t mean eating dinner and going to the club, but she didn’t want to push it too far to fast. So she pushed them thoughts aside and just focused on having a good time with her new girlfriend.

    Kara was trying not to grin, and give himself away. He felt like the luckiest guy on the planet right now. He was dressed as Kara, and going out on a date with one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Kara let out a sigh, as she looked at Jayden walking beside her

    Jayden looked at Kara when she heard her sigh. “Is everything alright Kara?”

    “Yes, I just hope this isn’t a dream. If it is, I don’t ever want to wake up from it.” Kara smiled back at Jayden with a dreamy look on her face.

    Jayden stopped walking and turned to face Kara. “No this is real Kara, and I need to tell you something before we go any further.”

    Kara got that worried look again. “What’s that Jayden?”

    “I found it an incredible turn on watching you become Kara, and the more I think about what’s under all that makeup and clothing. I just want to be alone with you.” Jayden said the last part with a little grin, and a glint in her eye.

    Kara just stood looking at Jayden with her mouth open. She’d got no idea how to respond to what Jayden just said. Kara was worried about Jayden being put off by him becoming Kara while she watched, but instead it had made her want him even more. ‘Could life be any more perfect right now?’ Kara thought to herself.

    Jayden saw the blank look turn to one of happiness as she looked at Kara, but she still hadn’t said anything, so Jayden took the lead. “Kara’s not a very dominant female is she? So it looks like I’ll have to play the role instead.” Jayden grabbed Kara by the hand, and led her to the restaurant.

    Kara was more than happy to be led around by Jayden. Kara found it nice to let someone else take the lead for once.

    Jayden walked into the restaurant and she knew the person seating people at their tables, so she walked up to them with a smile. “Hello Matthew. I believe that Carl booked a table for a Kara Jayden?”

    “Good evening Jayden, Miss.” Matthew said, as he smiled at Jayden, and then smiled at Kara. “Yes, Carl told us to give you the very best table we have, and to charge the meal to the hotel. Please follow me, and I’ll take you to your table.” Matthew added, as he grabbed a couple of menu’s from under the counter, and then led the two of them to a very posh looking candle lit table away from everyone else.

    Jayden smiled when she saw the table. Carl had made sure it was far enough away from the other tables, so they could talk without being over heard by anyone. Even thought the hotel catered to people like Kara, Carl knew it was still nice to not have others listen in on your conversations.

    Matthew helped them both to take their seats, then he disappeared before either of them could order a drink. He was soon walking back over with a waiter following him. The waiter was carrying an ice bucket on a stand, which had a bottle of Champaign resting in it surrounded by ice.

     “Complements of Carl.” Matthew smiled. “Please let the waiter know when you’re ready to order your starter.” Matthew added, before walking away to sort out another couple that had just entered the restaurant.

    The waiter poured them both a glass of Champaign out, and then smiled at them both before walking away to wait for them to order their food. Kara and Jayden picked up the menus and started looking through the starters. Once they’d made their minds up, they called the waiter over and ordered.

    “You look very relaxed at the minute Kara.” Jayden smiled, as she watched Kara put her napkin in her lap, and then rest her hands on top of it, very lady like.

    “I must be putting on a good act then Jayden, because I don’t feel it.” Kara said with a nervous smile.

    “I thought you’d be use to being dressed as Kara by now. You seem to look relaxed while you’re at the club with Chrissy and the others.” Jayden said, with a puzzled look on her face.

    “It’s not the dressing that’s got me worried Jayden. It’s being out with you on a date.” Kara whispered across the table. “I’ve not had many girlfriends, so I don’t really know what I’m doing.” Kara added in another whisper.

    Jayden looked around, like she wanted to make sure no one was listening to them, then she leaned closer to Kara across the table before whispering. “Neither do I.”

    Kara relaxed a little after that, and they were soon eating their starter. Then they ordered their main meal, before finished off with a piece of gateau for desert. They did chat a little during the meal, but mainly they just ate in silent.

    “Thank you for the lovely dinner Kara, and for letting me watch you become her.” Jayden smiled, as she dabbed her lips at the end.

    “I’m glad you liked it Jayden, and for liking me.” Kara smiled.

    “What is there not to like Kara?” Jayden said with a grin. “Shall we see about finding a taxi to take us to the club?” Jayden asked.

    “I think we better, or Cathy will not be happy with us.” Kara giggled, as she stood up and then helped Jayden to her feet.

    They both thanked Matthew for a nice meal, and then walked out into the lobby where they saw Carla and Vicky stood talking to Dale, so they walked over to say hi.

    “Hi Carla, Vicky, Dale.” Jayden smiled.

    “Hello Jayden, Kara. How was the dinner?” Carla asked with a grin.

    “Hi Carla, Vicky. The meal was amazing, thanks for doing all this for me Carla.” Kara said, as she waved her hand up and down her body in the dress designed by Sara.

    “Think nothing of it Kara. Chrissy is the one you really need to be thanking for all this, it was mostly her idea. She was even ready to pay for the dinner, but I told her I’d cover that part.” Carla smiled.

    “The car’s parked out front, so if the two of you are ready to leave? We can see about getting over to the club.” Vicky smiled, as she indicated for the others to make their way out of the hotel and over to her car.

    “We were just going to get a taxi over there, but this sounds like a much better idea.” Jayden said with a grin, as she took Kara’s hand, and started walking towards the exit.

    Carla and Vicky just followed behind smiling at each other. It didn’t go unnoticed how Jayden seemed to be the one in charge.

 

Chapter 34: Cathy and Sara’s Hen night.

    Chrissy and the others were all ready when they heard the doorbell start dinging, so they all ran to the front door and found Dennis stood their smiling at them. They all said hello to him just before looking over his shoulder, where they saw the Limo parked out on the road waiting for them. They were soon running out the house and all getting in, once Dennis opened the back door for them.

    Mandy was the last to get in, once she’d armed the alarm and locked the front door. Dennis helped her get in the limo, and then he was soon back behind the wheel, and on his way to pick up Sara and Cathy.

    Once they got to Cathy and Sara’s. Chrissy and Amy were soon jumping out the limo and running over to the front door and knocking. Amy was carrying a plastic bag with some bits in for Sara and Cathy to wear.

    “Hi Chrissy, Amy.” Sara smiled, as she opened the door.

    “Hi Sara!” Both girls shouted back, as they stepped into the house. “We have a little something for the two of you to wear tonight.” Amy said, as she stuck her hand in the bag she was carrying.

    “What are you two up to now?” Sara asked with her hands on her hips, as she gave them both a dubious look.

    “It’s nothing bad Sara. Look for yourself.” Chrissy giggled, as she took a pink T-shirt off Amy and then opened it to show Sara what it said. Written across the front of the shirt, and the back in beads that looked like diamonds, the shirts said Bride on each one. There was one for Sara, and one for Cathy to wear while they were out at the club.

    Sara giggled, as she took the shirt of Chrissy, and held it up to herself. “Thanks you guys. I’ll go and put it on right now.” Sara said, as she turned to go and put the T-shirt on. She stopped and turned back around. “Did you say you had one for Cathy as well? I’ll take hers too; she’s still getting ready in our room.” Sara held out her hand.

    Amy handed Sara the second T-shirt, and then Chrissy and Amy watched Sara run off to give Cathy her T-shirt to wear. Chrissy and Amy also had a couple of white Veil’s for the two of them to wear, but they could soon fit them on Cathy and Sara when they came back down stairs again.

    They didn’t have to wait long before they saw the two of them coming back down the stairs, both of them wearing the pink T-shirts.

    “You both look really cute. Come here and let us finish off the look.” Chrissy said, as she held up one of the Vail’s.

    Chrissy and Amy were soon fitting a Veil to each of them. Once they were all ready to leave the house, Chrissy and Amy led Sara out to the limo while Cathy armed the alarm and locked up the house. Then Cathy got in the limo, and Denis was back on the road and heading for the club.

    “How did everything go with Kara and Jayden?” Chrissy asked while they were driven to the club.

    “It went really great Chrissy. They told each other that they were in love with the other, it was really sweet.” Cathy was grinning.

    “Did Kara ask about the breast forms, and how she was going to get them off at the end of tonight?” Chrissy asked with a grin.

    “Nope, she was more interested in playing with them.” Cathy giggled, as she did an impression of what Kara did back at the changing service. This soon had all the others giggling as well.

    “What other little things are you planning to do to Kara, Chrissy?” Mandy asked when she saw the glint in Chrissy’s eye.

    “I think it’s time Kara had a shopping trip with the rest of us, so I got Cathy to fix a set of breast forms to Kara, so she can come out with us tomorrow afternoon and do some shopping with us.” Chrissy smiled.

    “And Kara knows nothing about any of this?” Mandy asked looking a little worried. “You have worked out that Kara will have to spend the night at our house, if this little plan of yours is going to work.” Mandy added.

    “Oh, I hadn’t thought of that bit.” Chrissy said looking worried her self now.

    “I wouldn’t worry too much Chrissy, judging by the look in Jayden’s eyes when Kara was ready to go for dinner. I don’t think she’d need much convincing to let Kara stay the night.” Cathy said with a grin.

    The others soon caught on to what Cathy was trying to say, and they were all soon giggling at the thought of Kara and Jayden running off to Jayden’s room at the end of the night.

    Denis was soon pulling up outside the club, and Brad and Frank opened the back door of the limo, and then helped all the girls to get out. Brad and Frank smiled when they saw Cathy and Sara in their little white Veil’s and pink T-shirts.

    The girls all thanked Frank and Brad. Ann spent a little more time thanking Brad, than the other girls did. Then they all ran off to find Kara and Jayden.

    Kara and Jayden were sat on the sofas in the VIP section when they heard the sound of girls screaming. They both turned just in time to see Chrissy and Amy run into the VIP section with the others close behind. Kara and Jayden had to giggle when they saw how Sara and Cathy were dressed.

    “Hi Kara, Jayden. Did you have a nice dinner together?” Chrissy asked, as she got to where they were both still sat on the sofa up in the private section of the VIP room. “You look good as a blonde Kara.” Chrissy added with a grin.

    “Thanks Chrissy. Jayden agrees with you about the blonde, and the dinner was really nice.” Kara said, as she stood up, and then pulled Jayden to her feet as well. “It’s amazing just how much dumber I feel now I’m a blonde.” Kara added trying to sound like a bimbo.

    “Hey! It’s not all true what they say about Blondes being dumb.” Chrissy said with a pout, just before she playfully slapped Kara on the arm and started giggling again.

    Chrissy soon found herself being pulled into a hug with Kara and Jayden, as they both thanked her for all the help planning the dinner for the two of them, and for helping Callum the night before to finally open up to how he felt about Jayden.

    Kara then gave Becky a hug, and kissed her on the cheek to say thank your for all the help. Chrissy was glad that Kara had done that.

    The girls all paired off with their partner and then found some place to sit on the sofas before Claire and Megumi-Chan arrived with a tray each. The girl’s all had Champaign. Apart from Becky, Carla and Vicky, they all had a glass of cola.

    Once they had all finished their drinks, Chrissy and Amy were soon dragging them all down to the dance floor to start the long night of dancing and having fun.

    A little later in the night, the girls were all taking a break and sitting back on the sofas with fresh drinks, and they got on to the subject of the wedding, and the other two weddings they had all been at. One being Chrissy and Becky’s, and the other one being Amy and Amber’s.

    “How many wedding have you been apart of Jayden?” Sara asked.

    “I’ve never been to a wedding before, this will be my first.” Jayden smiled, looking happy to be apart of this one, even if it was only as a guest in the audience, and not as a bridesmaid like the others would be.

    “You’ve never been to a wedding before?” Sara asked looking shocked.

    “Nope. This is the first time I’ve had a family to speak off, so I’ve never been invited to one before.” Jayden said with a shrug, like it wasn’t a big deal. She was soon cuddling up to Kara and letting them talk about other stuff.

    Sara got a glint in her eye, and she looked at Cathy with a grin on her face. Cathy must have been thinking the same thing, and she also had the same glint in her eye and a matching grin on her face.

    Chrissy and Becky were in the toilets a little later when they saw Sara and Cathy enter. “Hi you two. How’s the Hen night going for you so far?” Chrissy asked.

    “We’re both having a great time. Thanks for doing all this for us.” Sara said, as she gave Becky and Chrissy a hug at the same time.

    “We wanted to have a word with the two of you away from Jayden.” Cathy said, as she turned to make sure Jayden hadn’t just walked in on them.

    “Sure, but why away from Jayden? Has she done something to upset the two of you?” Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice.

    “God no! Sara and I both love Jayden. So much so that we were hoping you wouldn’t mind if we made her a bridesmaid.” Cathy asked.

    “I think that’s a great idea, but don’t you think you’ve left it a little late to get another dress made in time?” Chrissy asked.

    “We already have a spare one, we just need to do a fitting, so I can do the final changes to the dress ready for Sunday.” Sara smiled.

    “That’s great then, but why do you have a spare bridesmaid dress?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    “I was playing it safe, so I had a spare one made just in case one of them got damaged while they were being altered, but we never had any problems, so now we have a spare one ready to be altered for Jayden.” Sara said with a grin.

    “I think she’s going to love this when we tell her.” Chrissy was grinning now too.

    “Why don’t we keep it quiet until you bring her to the house tomorrow? That will be an even bigger shock then.” Cathy said.

    “That sounds even better.” Chrissy giggled.

    Chrissy and Becky waited for Cathy and Sara to finish in the toilet, then they all went back out to carry on having a good time. Cathy and Sara were happy that Chrissy didn’t get a stripper or anything like that. They were just happy to have a laugh with their friends at the club.

    Kara was stood talking to Carla and Vicky a little later, so Chrissy took the chance while she had it, so she could talk to Jayden about how Kara was dressed, and what they had planned for tomorrow. Chrissy left out the bit about them all heading over to Sara’s for her bridesmaid dress fitting, but she told Jayden about Kara’s breast being fixed on until Chrissy gave Kara the solvent to remove them.

    “So Callum is stuck as Kara then until you decide otherwise?” Jayden asked with a grin.

    “Yes, but if he puts up to much of a fight tomorrow, then I’ll remove the breast forms and let him be Callum again. I don’t want to hurt him in any way, just have some fun.” Chrissy said, as she made her point clear.

    “Does that mean I get to take Kara home with us tonight?” Jayden asked, as she realised what Chrissy was really saying.

    “Yes, the bed’s made up in the spare room, so he’ll have some place to sleep.” Chrissy said.

    “Oh, right. That’s okay then.” Jayden said, looking a little sad.

    “That is unless you can think of some other place Kara could spend the night?” Chrissy asked with a grin.

    Jayden saw the grin on Chrissy’s face, and she suddenly got a sheepish look on her face. “I can think of one place Kara could spend the night.” Jayden started grinning. “But only if none of you mind?” Jayden asked.

    “We don’t mind, as long as you feel ready to take that step? Don’t push yourself if you don’t feel ready to take that next step yet.” Chrissy said, as she looked Jayden in the eyes.

    “I’m ready Chrissy. I’ve been ready to take that next step since I first kissed Kara back at the changing service with Cathy.” Jayden giggled.

    Chrissy hugged Jayden to let her know how happy she was that she and Kara were getting on so well. Chrissy then let Jayden run off to find Kara, and let her know they would be spending the night together at Mandy’s

    Kara was stood talking with Mandy, Carla and Vicky when she felt someone run their hand across her bottom. She turned and smiled when she saw Jayden grinning at her.

    I’m sorry to butt in, but can I borrow Kara for a second? I just need to have a quick word with her.” Jayden asked, as she took Kara’s hand, and started pulling her away from the others.

    “Is everything alright?” Kara asked in her soft husky female voice.

    “Everything is perfect Kara, but I want to ask you something?” Jayden said.

    “You can ask me anything Jayden.” Kara replied.

    “I want you to spend the night with me at Mandy’s. I want to make love to you, just like you are right now.” Jayden said with lust in her voice.

    “You do?” Kara asked looking shocked. “What will Mandy and the others say?” Kara looked worried as she asked that part.

    “I’ve just spoke with Chrissy, and they are all okay with it, just as long as we are.” Jayden smiled. “Well, are you okay with it?” Jayden asked.

    Kara just let a smile spread across her beautiful face, as she looked into Jayden’s eyes. That was the only answer Jayden needed, to know that they were going to be spending the night together, and not just sleeping either. They returned to the others and were soon heading back down to the dance floor to carry on enjoying Cathy and Sara’s Hen night.

    Denis was waiting outside the club when the girls all piled out at the end of the night. Ann was going home with Brad, but Kara and Jayden were looking forward to having a ride in a Limo, as they had never been in one before. Denis dropped Sara and Cathy off at home before taking the rest of them home to Mandy’s.

    Chrissy and Becky wanted a drinking chocolate before going to bed, so they made their way to the kitchen once they got in the house. Mandy, Amy and Amber all followed. Jayden and Kara had other ideas though.

    “I’m feeling really tired, so Kara and I are going to head up to bed.” Jayden said with a grin, as she led Kara over to the stairs.

    “What about removing the breast forms?” Kara asked, as she looked down at her cleavage showing.

    “I was hoping you’d keep them on for the night.” Jayden pouted, as she turned to look Kara in the eyes.

    “Cathy told me she used long lasting waterproof makeup to hide the edges on the forms, so you can even take a shower while wearing them.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    Jayden started grinning, as she pulled Kara towards the stairs and then vanished up them.

    “I can’t see them getting much sleep tonight.” Mandy giggled, as she followed the others into the kitchen.

    Kara let Jayden pull her along, and then into what she took to be Jayden’s bedroom. Kara was soon being helped to take her dress off, and then she watched as Jayden draped it over the back of the chair in the corner of the room.

    “You don’t mind me taking the lead do you Kara?” Jayden asked, as she helped Kara walk over to the bed and then Jayden pushed her back onto it.

    ”No, not at all Jayden.” Kara said, as she watched Jayden slip out of her dress, and add it to hers on the chair in the corner.

    Jayden walked back over to where Kara was lying on the bed, and then she took Kara’s shoes off for her, and then slipped out of her own. Jayden then crawled onto the bad and started kissing Kara, as she played with one of her breasts through the bra she still had on. Kara was in heaven, as she closed her eyes and let Jayden set the pace for the two of them.

    Kara wasn’t a virgin, but the couple of times he’d been to bed with a woman; he never felt right taking charge. But with Jayden, it just felt right, and they were soon taking each other to new heights.”

 

Chapter 35: Kara goes shopping.

    Callum woke the next morning feeling a little tired still, and also a little weird. He had blonde hair in his eyes and a strange weight on his chest. Then it all started coming back to him, so he opened his eyes, and found himself looking at Jayden as she slept next to him in the bed.

    He was soon slipping out of bed and looking for his panties, so he could go to the bathroom and answer the call of nature. He looked in the mirror when he walked into the bathroom, and realised that he still looked more like Kara than he did Callum. Cathy had glued the wig on, so that didn’t show any signs of coming off without some help. Neither did the breast forms, so he sat down to use the toilet, and then he walked back into the bedroom to lay down with Jayden for a little longer.

    Jayden woke to find Kara looking at her with a smile on her face. “Morning sleepyhead.” Kara said to her.

    “Morning Kara. Thank you for a wonderful night.” Jayden smiled back, just before having a stretch and then wrapping her arms around Kara’s neck and pulling her closer for a kiss. “Do you want to see just how waterproof those puppies are?” Jayden asked with a grin, as she poked Kara in the chest.

    Kara just gave Jayden the same smile she did last night when she asked her about coming home with her, so Jayden knew she was game. Kara was soon helping Jayden get out of bed, so they could go and take a shower together.

    Jayden found a shower cap to stop Kara’s hair getting wet, then they were both soon helping each other to get clean…

    Mandy, Chrissy, Becky, Amy and Amber were all sat at the kitchen table having a cup of tea when they saw Jayden and Kara enter the kitchen. They all started grinning at the two of them.

    “Morning Jayden, Kara.” Chrissy said with a grin. “I hope you both slept alright?” Chrissy asked with an even bigger grin.

    “Morning everyone. Yes, we both slept really well, once we got to sleep that is.” Jayden said with an even bigger grin than Chrissy had.

    Kara just went a little red in the face, as she let Jayden seat her at the table. Jayden then poured them both a cup of tea out before sitting down her self.

    “You’re quiet Kara, is everything okay?” Chrissy asked looking a little worried for her friend.

    “I’m fine Chrissy, just not use to such an active night.” Kara smiled. “Do you know where my male clothes got put last night when we got dropped off?” Kara asked.

    “I didn’t see you with any male clothes all night.” Chrissy said with a puzzled look.

    “Vicky said she’d put them in the trunk of her car, so I’d have them when I went home at the end of the night.” Kara said.

    “Vicky never brought us home last night, remember?” Mandy said.

    “Oh, so what do I do about changing back to being Callum again then now?” Kara asked looking worried.

    “Stay as Kara for the day, and come shopping with us.” Chrissy said in a matter of fact way.

    “I don’t think so Chrissy, I’d never pass for a girl out shopping. I don’t even pass when I go to the club.” Kara said looking shocked at what Chrissy just said to her.

    “We all think you look great when you dress, and you get all types of people out shopping. I bet you don’t get read all the time we’re out shopping today.” Chrissy said.

    “I think it could be fun Kara, please give it a go, for me.” Jayden asked with some pleading in her eyes.

    Kara found it hard to turn Jayden down when she looked at him like that, so she found herself smiling. “Okay then, but I’ll need some help doing my makeup, and I’ll also need something to wear. I can’t wear the same dress as I wore to the club last night.”

    “I can do your makeup, while Amber and Amy sort out something for you to wear. You may need to wear a waist clincher though.” Chrissy said, as she looked to be making a mental list of things they’d need to sort out.

    “Do you mean a corset?” Kara asked looking worried.

    “No, not a corset silly. Just a little something to pull your waist in a little, and add to the natural curves you already have.” Chrissy giggled, as she indicated an hourglass with her hands. “More like a girdle, or body shaper as they call them now days.” Chrissy added.

    “We could find you a corset if you want one Kara, but it would make trying on clothes a little tricky. And you’d be in a lot of pain by the end of the day, due to you not being used to wearing one for long periods.” Mandy said.

    “I think I still have a flesh coloured one that will do the job.” Amy said.

    “You use body shapers?” Kara looked surprised to hear that.

    “Yes I use to, when I first started dressing full time after moving in with Chrissy and the others.” Amy smiled. “Due to me having some broken ribs, I couldn’t wear a corset for some time, so I used to wear body shapers to give me a better looking figure.” Amy struck a sexy pose as she said it.

    “Now she’s just a corset junky like me.” Chrissy giggled, as she looked at Amy and the pose she was doing.

    “Hey! Stop trying to flirt with my girlfriend.” Jayden said with a pout, as she wrapped her arms around Kara, and rested her head on Kara’s shoulder.

    “Don’t worry Jayden, she’s a little more woman than I’m used to.” Amy said with a grin, as she wrapped an arm around Amber, just before kissing her on the cheek.

    Amy got up to help Chrissy make everybody some toast, then they all sat and ate it before going upstairs to get dressed and ready to leave. Jayden still had no idea that they were going to Sara’s first, Chrissy and the others were looking forward to the look on Jayden’s face when she found out she’d be part of the wedding as well.

    Chrissy took Kara to her room, so she could get her hair and makeup done, then Amy and Amber would take over for the dressing part of the mission. Kara was soon sat at Chrissy’s dressing table with her back to the mirror.

    “Don’t look so worried Kara. I’m not going to hurt you.” Chrissy smiled.

    “I’m sorry Chrissy, but I’m really nervous about all this.” Kara smiled back. “You’ll do a good job won’t you?”

    “Have you ever known me to do any other kind of a job? What have you heard? Has someone been spreading rumours about me?” Chrissy asked, as she put her hands on her hips trying to look angry, gut Kara could see she was just playing around.

    “No, only good things Chrissy.” Kara giggled, as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes to let Chrissy work her magic.

    Chrissy ran her hand across Kara’s face and then maid a disappointed sound. “I think you better go and have a shave before I do your makeup Kara. I can feel Callum coming back.”

    “Oh, I’d forgotten about having a shave.” Kara said, as she ran her hand along her chin, and felt the starting of some stubble on it. “Do you have a razor I can use?” Kara asked.

    “Sure, follow me.” Chrissy said, as she led Kara into the bathroom and got her a disposable razor out, and the shaving foam.

    “Why do you have these items Chrissy?” Kara asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    “For our legs and underarms silly.” Chrissy said in a matter of fact way.

    “Oh right.” Kara said realising why they’d have the items now. “I thought you were going to say you still had to shave.” Kara giggled.

    “No, I never had to shave. Amy was the same, neither did she.” Chrissy said, as she turned to leave the room.

    Kara took off the bathrobe Jayden had given her to wear when they went down for breakfast, and then she set to work having a shave. It turned out to be interesting, due to the now long blonde hair she had, but she soon worked out a way of doing it. Kara had to stop and look towards the bathroom door when she heard someone giggling at her. She turned to find Becky standing there.

    “I’m sorry for giggling at you Kara, but you look a little funny stood there having a shave. You look like a blonde bombshell in your black lingerie.” Becky giggled some more.

    Kara looked in the mirror a little closer, and even she had to giggle. Becky was right; it did look a little weird now she thought about it. “You do have a point Becky. I won’t be long, if you need the bathroom.” Kara said, as she went back to having a shave.

    “Don’t rush Kara; I just wanted to drop some clothes in the hamper.” Becky said, as she walked over to a basket in the corner and dropped some dirty clothes in it before leaving again, but not before taking one last look at Kara shaving.

    Chrissy was just finishing up Becky’s makeup when Kara got back from the bathroom so she stood and watched her finish up. Kara had got good at doing an evening look, where the makeup was a little heavier, but she’d never been able to get a natural day time look. Becky looked really beautiful by the time Chrissy finished with her.

    “You look so beautiful Becky.” Kara said, as she looked at the work Chrissy had just done.

    “Thanks Kara, but it’s all thanks to my little makeup angel here.” Becky smiled, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and kissed her on the cheek.

    Kara had to giggle, as she watched Chrissy try to wriggle out of Becky’s grip, and stop her from kissing all her lipstick off. “If you don’t stop groping me, your little angel will have to do it all again.” Chrissy said, as she finally broke free and took a step back.

    “I don’t see a problem with that my little angel.” Becky said with a grin.

    “I do because we’ll never get out the house at this rate.” Chrissy said, as she playfully slapped Becky on the arm to get her moving, so she could start work on Kara’s makeup.

    Kara was soon sat at the dressing table again, and Chrissy set to work on her makeup and hair. It took Chrissy longer doing Kara’s makeup, due to having to use beard cover and then spending more time getting a natural everyday look. Kara just relaxed and let Chrissy work on her, she thought it felt so wonderful when Chrissy worked on her face, just like it did when Cathy did it for her.

    “There you go Kara. Take a look and let me know what you think.” Kara heard Chrissy say. So Kara opened her eyes and then turned around to look in the mirror. She was very impressed with what she saw. Looking back at her was a beautiful woman with a natural looking beauty. Kara didn’t even think she had any makeup on, other than a little eyeliner and some lipstick.

    “Wow Chrissy, it looks so natural.” Kara said, as she turned her head from side to side while she looked at herself in the mirror even closer.

    “I told you I could make it so no one would realise you’re not a full blown female.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    “You’ve got to teach me how to get this look again Chrissy, please teach me.” Kara pleaded with her.

    “I’d be happy to Kara, just not today.” Chrissy smiled, as she looked at the time. “I need to do my own makeup, so we can see about getting over to Sara’s.” Chrissy added.

    Kara got up and let Chrissy take her seat, so she could do her own makeup. Kara wandered over to the full-length mirror and took another look at her makeup and hair. The wig was made out of real hair, so Chrissy had been able to change the style with very little trouble. Kara now had a more natural daytime look to it. Kara was soon snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Becky speaking to her.

    “Come on Kara, I better get you down to Amy and Amber’s room, so they can get you dressed.” Becky said, as she grabbed Kara’s hand, and then almost ran her out the room and down the hallway.

    Amy and Amber had a couple of outfits lying on the bed ready for Kara to try on when she got there. Becky led Kara into the room, and then she went back to finish getting ready herself. Amy and Amber were already dressed, so they could give Kara their full attention.

    “I love what Chrissy’s done with the hair and makeup Kara.” Amy said, as she took a closer look at Chrissy’s work. “I’ve still got so much to learn from that girl.” Amy added with a sigh.

    “I never thought I could look this good myself Amy. I asked her to show me how she got this look.” Kara smiled.

    “I’d like to sit in on that lesson myself.” Amy smiled back. “Right then, lets see about making the rest of you look just as good.” Amy added, as she grabbed a bra and panty set off the bed and handed them to Kara. “Go to the bathroom and slip these on. We can’t have you wearing the same underwear two days in a row.” Amy said, as she pushed Kara off towards the bathroom with the clean underwear in her hands.

    Kara was soon back in the bedroom wearing the clean underwear, which turned out to be brand new as well. Amy said Kara could keep the underwear, as she had plenty to spare. Amy then grabbed what looked like a Flesh coloured girdle off the bed, but Amy called it a body shaper, just like Chrissy had in the kitchen. The body shaper was tight, and looked like an over sized elastic band, but it did its job, and Kara was soon stood with a smaller waist, which made her hips look a little bigger.

    Amber grabbed a dress of the bed and held it up to Kara, but both she and Amy decided it would look a little to sexy for going shopping in, and they would be beating the guys back with sticks the whole time. This got a worried look from Kara. Next Amber picked up a skirt and blouse.

    “I like the way that looks on her baby.” Amy said, as she looked at the simple black skirt that would hang a couple of inches above the knee, and a red silk blouse.

    “I like it too lover, so it looks like we have a winner.” Amber said with a grin, as she put the skirt back on the bed and then handed the blouse to Kara, so she could put it on.

    Kara took the blouse and took it off the hanger, and then she slipped her arms into it before doing up the buttons on the front. Kara had trouble with the buttons being on the wrong side, but she finally got them all done up.

    Amber stepped up and undid some of the buttons again. “We like to give the boys something to look at.” Amber smiled.

    “I don’t want any boys looking at what I have.” Kara said, as she went to close the buttons again.

    Amber slapped her hand away. “You won’t look right I you have to many of the buttons done up, trust me.”

    Kara still wasn’t sure, but she thought that Amber was the real woman here, so if anyone would know, she would. Amber handed Kara the skirt, and then helped her get it on, so it looked right, and the zip was at the back where it belonged. Amy had ran off to find the shoes Kara had worn the night before, as they would look okay with the outfit they’d just picked for Kara to wear. She was soon fully dressed and looking in the mirror at an attractive woman ready to go and do some shopping with her friends.

    “I don’t look anything like Callum anymore.” Kara said, as she looked in the mirror.

    “No you don’t Kara.” Amy smiled, as she walked over to stand beside her.

    Amber walked over and stood the other side. “Nope, not a single Callum in sight, just three girls ready to go shopping.”

    Amy grabbed a purse for Kara to use, as the one from the night before wasn’t right for use in the day, it was more an evening clutch purse. Once Kara had the purse, they let her go and show Jayden her new look, and swap all her things over to the new purse.

    Jayden was just finishing her makeup when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. “Come in!” she shouted, as she turned to see who it was.

    “Hi Jayden, what do you think?” Kara asked, as she stepped into the room.

    “I think you look beautiful Kara. Chrissy and the others have out done themselves.” Jayden smiled, as she stood up and walked over to where Kara was still standing just inside the room.

    “I’d like to kiss you Jayden, but I’m scared of messing up all the hard work Chrissy’s done to make me look this good.” Kara said with a hurt look.

    “I’m sure Chrissy would understand, and it will be the only chance we’ll get. It wouldn’t look good to be kissing each other while we’re out shopping.” Jayden said, as she moved her head closer and closer to Kara’s until their lips touched.

    It turned out that Chrissy had used long lasting lipstick, so very little damage had been done. Kara waited for Jayden to finish getting ready, then they walked down to Chrissy’s bedroom. Kara needed to get the makeup that Chrissy had used; just in case she needed to do any touch ups while they were out.

    Chrissy and Becky both loved the look Amber and Amy had gone for with Kara, and Chrissy soon had all the makeup Kara might need while they were out, then they all went down stairs to see if the others were ready to head out.

    They used the excuse that Sara was going to be going shopping with them, as to why they were heading over to Sara’s house, and not straight into the city. Mandy pulled into Sara’s driveway, and Becky pulled up along side her and parked her own car. Then they all jumped out and went to the front door.

    “Hi Sara!” All the girls shouted when they saw Sara open the door to them.

    “Hello! Come in, come in.” Sara waved them into the house with a grin on her face.

    “Did you and Cathy have a good time last night?” Chrissy asked with a grin, as she gave Sara a hug.

    “We both had an amazing time, thank you so much.” Sara said, as she hugged each of them.

    “Is Cathy not here?” Mandy asked, as she looked around.

    “No, she wasn’t happy that she’d be missing out on a shopping trip, but the changing service is busy today, and Maria needed her help.” Sara said with a pout.

    “I’m sure we’ll be able to keep your mind off thinking about her, once we get busy looking in all the shops.” Mandy said, as she pulled Sara into another hug with her.

    Sara noticed Kara stood at the back of the group holding Jayden’s hand, and looking very nervous. “Hi Kara, I see they managed to get you out on the shopping trip then?” Sara said with a smile.

    Kara looked a little puzzled, and then looked at Chrissy with daggers in her eyes. “Why do I get the feeling that Vicky forgetting my clothes wasn’t an accident after all?”

    “I’m sorry Kara, but when you told me you’d booked today off, so you could take Jayden to the club last night. I just thought it would be a good time to let Kara also come out shopping with us.” Chrissy said looking worried.

    “Please don’t be mad at Chrissy, she was just trying to help you come out of your shell a little more.” Jayden said, as she held Kara’s hand a little tighter. “She did make you look good for your shopping trip as well.” Jayden added with a smile.

    “I’m not mad with her, but it would have been nice if I’d been asked, and not tricked into it all.” Kara smiled back at Jayden, and then Chrissy. “What other little surprises do you have install for me today?” Kara asked.

    “I’m not planning anything else Kara. I just wanted to see you have a good time with Jayden and the rest of us.” Chrissy said.

    “Sorry for letting it slip.” Sara said with a pained look on her face.

    “Don’t worry about it Sara. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to go shopping as a girl instead of buying everything online all the time.” Kara smiled.

    “Thanks Kara, you do look really good. If I didn’t already know you weren’t a real girl, I never would have guessed.” Sara said, as she looked Kara up and down once more.

    “We better get the dress sized, so we can get off and do some shopping, or we’ll never get there before they close.” Mandy said, as she looked at Sara, and then Jayden.

    “Very true Mandy, very true.” Sara said, as she looked at her wristwatch, and saw the time was getting on. “Follow me Jayden, I need you to try on a dress, so we can get it altered ready for Sunday.” Sara added, as she grabbed Jayden’s hand and led her into another room.

    “What dress?” Jayden asked, as she was being pulled along.

    “You’re bridesmaid dress silly.” Sara said, as she let Jayden see the dress sat on the tailors dummy in the middle of the room.

    Amber had followed Sara and Jayden into the room, so the two of them could work out what needed to be altered on the dress. Amber and Sara soon had Jayden stripped down to her bra and panties. Then they took the dress off the dummy and slipped it over Jayden’s head.

    “This is going to be much easier than I thought.” Sara said when she saw how well the dress seemed to fit Jayden.

    “I don’t understand what you’re both doing. Why are you fitting me for a bridesmaid dress?” Jayden asked, looking very confused.

    “So we know it fits you ready for Sunday.” Sara said in a matter of fact way.

    “You want me to be a bridesmaid at your wedding?” Jayden asked, like she didn’t really believe what she was saying.

    “Yes Jayden, I want you to be a bridesmaid at the wedding. I hope you don’t mind?” Sara asked with a grin, already knowing the answer.

    “I’d love to be a bridesmaid, but how did you get the dress ready so fast?” Jayden asked, as she looked down at the beautiful dress she was now wearing.

    “We didn’t want any problems later on, so with all the girls being around the same size, I had an extra dress made just in case.” Sara smiled. “Well we never had any problems, so here is the spare dress ready for you to wear on Sunday.” Sara added with a grin.

    Jayden threw her arms around Sara and just hugged her for a long time. “Thank you Sara, I’ve always wanted to be part of a big wedding, but I would have been happy to just be there to see you and Cathy get married.” Jayden started to cry, as she spoke.

    Sara was quick to grab some tissues before Jayden’s makeup ran, and dripped on the dress. That would have put a quick end to Jayden being a bridesmaid. “No tears, not while you’re wearing the dress.” Sara said, as she playfully pointed a finger at Jayden.

    “Sorry, but I’m just so happy right now.” Jayden giggled.

    “I’ll let you off this time then.” Sara said with a wave of her hand. Amber marked a couple of little bits that would need to be taken in, and then they helped Jayden to take it off.

    Once Jayden was dressed again, she joined the others back out in the hallway, so they could drop the dress off with the person who would be altering it for them, and then head off into the city, so they could have some lunch, and then go shopping.

    The first thing they did when they got into the city was walk Chrissy to the bank, so she could pay all the money in she was still keeping in her purse. Once that was done they all went for a spot of lunch before starting their afternoon of shopping.

    Kara sat and watched the way the others ate, and she did the same. She was worried about standing out. She was the same as they started looking in the shops, but she soon relaxed, and just went with the flow, and started having fun.

    “You look like you’re having a good time.” Jayden said, as they stood looking at some skirts in a large department store.

    “I am Jayden, I never realised it could be this much fun clothes shopping.” Kara smiled.

    “Have you seen anything you’d like to buy, or are you happy to just look around today?” Jayden asked.

    “I’ve seen a number of things, but I don’t think I’d wear them enough to justify buying them.” Kara said, as she put a skirt back on the rack she’d picked it up from.

    “Do you think Kara will want to come out shopping again sometime?” Jayden asked.

    “Only if I was with the rest of you. I don’t think I’d like to go out on my own shopping like this.” Kara said looking worried, just thinking about it.

    “I’d like to see Kara out shopping again, and I’d be upset if you tried to go without me.” Jayden pouted, just before she started grinning.

    “I’m surprised you’ve taken to me and this so fast.” Kara said, as she waved her hand up and down her body.

    “I’m surprised myself. Do you think I’m weird for finding it Sexy to think of you being my boyfriend, but looking like my girlfriend?” Jayden asked in a whisper, so no one else could hear her say it.

    “I think I’m very lucky, but I’d never think you weird for it.” Kara smiled.

    “Thanks Kara. You know that if you’re going to be going out a little more as Kara in the day, then we need to find you a couple of outfits to wear when you do.” Jayden said with a smile.

    Kara wanted to argue with her, but realised that Jayden had a point, so they were soon shopping with a reason. By the time they called it a day, Kara had a number of bags, and Jayden had been buying stuff as well. The only thing Kara didn’t know was that Jayden had been buying things for Kara too.

    “I hope you don’t get mad with me Kara, but I did something this afternoon.” Jayden said looking worried, as they were driving back to the house after dropping Sara off at her house.

    “What did you do, and why would I be mad at you for it?” Kara asked looking a little worried.

    “All those clothes I brought, I brought them for you.” Jayden said with her head lowered. “Carl gave me such a big bonus for helping Chrissy that I’d never spend it all on myself, so I thought I’d help Kara be around a little more.” Jayden said in a whisper.

    “I know I should refuse to except any of it Jayden, but I love being Kara around you. So all I will say is thank you.” Kara leaned over and kissed Jayden on the lips. Kara thought that as they were now in the car, it would be safe to do so.

    “I love having Kara around, just as I love my time with Callum.” Jayden smiled.

    Kara was going to be around until much later in the night, due to Callum not getting his clothes back until Vicky came to pick Becky up for work. So Jayden had Kara do a small modelling show in her bedroom. Then they went down to have some dinner once Amy and Chrissy had it cooked and on the table.

    Vicky turned up with Callum’s clothes, but Callum didn’t show his face until the next morning, and even then it was after Chrissy cooked breakfast, and then removed the wig and the breast forms. Once Callum was back, Jayden spent a little time saying hello before they all went back down stairs.

    “Carl said you can keep the breast forms, and the wig.” Chrissy said, as they sat at the kitchen table to have another drink before they all left for work. “Do you want to take them with you, or leave them here?” Chrissy asked.

    “I may as well leave them here, as I won’t be going out unless you’re all with me, and I’ve got no idea how to attach the forms anyway.” Callum said, as he sat with an arm around Jayden.

    Jayden noticed that he was a lot more in charge as Callum, where as Kara was more submissive. Jayden found that she liked both sides in there own way, and right now she was happy to have Callum sat next to her, to make her feel protected.

    They all finished their drinks, and then left for work. Mandy was going to drop Callum off at his house, so he could grab his car, and then Callum was going to drive Jayden to work. He was going the same way. Ann had never come home after leaving the club with Brad the other night, which was nothing new for Ann.

 

To Be Continued Next week  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So how did I do?

As I type this 150 people have looked at this weeks chapter.

Now as I've never tried posting a story on here before and I've also never used html, I'm asking how do you think I did?, Do you like the way I've laid it out? Is the font size ok?

Also, can anyone reconmend a free html editor as putting all the code in by hand nearly gave me an RSI (Sara if you read this I'm not running off, just trying to make the job easier as I'm bit of a lazy cow :giggle: )

Any way, Seasons Greetings (and please leave a comment as I know Sara likes them)

Xmas Huggs

Sammi

Thanks Sammi

Hugs Sammi and thank you for taking over the editing and posting of my story. I know it's a lot of hard work sorting out my mad scribles.
I think you've done an amazing job with the story, and I will never be able to repay you for helping me keep adding to it. I was about ready to just give up writing when I first read about Chris, and I still feel bad that I'm unable to help him out. :(

I'd like to wish everyone that read's my story, and this post. A very merry Xmas, and i hope the new year brings you happieness. I also want to warn you all that due to the time of year, and my time being used up on other things, it may be a little longer between posts, but I am back at writng the story again now. With a big thanks to SamanthaK. *grin*

Like Sammi said, please leave me a comment. It's the only payment I get for my writing, and it helps me to write when I get a comment saying how someone liked the story so far.

Hugs and Love

SaraUK

Great Job

Think you did a wonderful job for your first time. I wouldn't even know how to start to get my story posted that I've been tryin to work on for about a year an half now. So I think you did a wonderful job.

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 12 By SaraUK

Good editing. And I am wondering when Jayden will become a mother.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks

I just want to say thank you to Sara , Chris and Samantha. I love this story. I glad that Samantha was able to takeover for Chris

Thanks and Merry Christmas

David K.

I Agree

Thanks to Sara , Chris and Samantha

Wonderful story

Dear Sarah

This is a most wonderful heartwarming story with characters you make so real, please keep up the good work.
Have to confess I wait impatiently for each new chapter.

((((((hugs))))))
Always
Patti

Sweet update it's nice

Sweet update it's nice seeing Jayden taking such an active interest in Callums role as Kara, it's also nice seeing Kara getting to experience a girls day out shopping.

Thanks for such a sweet few chapters, I've been looking forward to seeing Cathy and Sara tieing the knot finally.

Claire :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p