Santa Baby

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Tim tells his story about a memorable Christmas.

(Lyrics now included at the end of the story.)

Story:

Santa Baby

by

Paula Dillon

I remember Christmas four years ago, very distinctly. How could I forget? That is when my whole life turned topsy-turvy. That was the year that Mom and I went to visit Susan, my sister in Vegas. She was a showgirl there, and invited us down there to catch their show. I just turned twenty one and had never seen my sister’s act here Mom would have killed me.

My name was Tim and even at twenty one I looked a lot like my sister who is twenty five. I have often been told that we could have been identicals except we had different things between our legs, so to speak.

Even now I found it hard to believe that my mom was going with me to see my sister dance bare breasted in a review in Las Vegas, but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth. I mean I would get to see a lot of other babes similarly attired. I didn’t get off after all on seeing Susan half naked, but some of her friends, that could be interesting.

Anyway I am chasing rabbits so let me get back to my story.

Mom and I loaded up our old Chevy and drove to Susan’s place. She lived in a pretty nice house just outside Vegas. The place was larger than our home because property outside of the strip wasn’t that expensive there and property taxes were low due to other forms of income the county and state had.

We arrived at her home on the twenty third of December and we had tickets for the late show on the twenty fourth. We could see that she had the home all dolled up for Christmas. I mean she went the whole nine yards. She had all sorts of Christmas lights on the home and yard decorations galore. Inside her Ranch style home there was a huge tree with all the trimmings and tinsel decorations everywhere inside.

Susan was dressed as one of Santa’s elves when we arrived. She wore a figure hugging short red, white fur trimmed, elves’ dress that just covered her derriere and hardly covered her large chest, red tights, red high heeled calf length boots with four inch heels and a red Santa hat. She minced around us when we arrived.

After hugs and kisses Mom and Susan went inside and left me to unload the car. I was alright with that, I mean carrying the heavy loads was a man’s job right. Anyway I got all our bags in the correct bedrooms and we all sat down.

Mom and Susan were chatting ninety miles an hour if you know what I mean. You know how two women get when they hadn’t seen each other in two years or talked together on the phone in the last two days. Mom and Susan were probably responsible though for the telephone company’s last reported profit spike.

It was early there. I am the type that prefers to drive at night on long trips. You just have to watch out for the drunks between midnight and three AM. Susan was expecting us and had a brunch ready for us.

We had all day together till about five, Susan then had to leave and report to work. She was required to be there two hours before her eight o’clock show and then was there already for her ten o’clock show. She said that she would be home by midnight.

I slept in that afternoon to catch up on my zzz’s and missed her departure. I guess I finally got up though about four the next morning. The whole house was quite and I had the house to myself for the next four hours. I never really appreciated how well Susan was doing till I walked around the house that morning just looking at how nice it was.

This house would have cost a cool mint to buy back home. The place just spoke volumes about quality construction and furnishings. I had to smile to myself as I wandered about. She got all of this for dancing half naked I joked to myself.

Susan had been a dance nut since she was about four, I am told. She had taken ballet as a little girl, then modern dance, jazz dance, and ballroom dance later in her life. She always excelled in whatever she did.

I started the coffee pot and worked on getting breakfast ready for everybody at about eight. Mom had insisted that l learn how to cook since I was a little boy, and I have to admit I was a pretty good cook. I could cook as well as anybody in our home and I enjoyed doing it as well. It’s the clean up after cooking I hate, but I do it because no good workman leaves his tools in a mess after using them.

Mom got up at about eight thirty and Sis by nine. I had coffee, juice, milk, biscuits, gravy, hash browns and Spanish omelet’s ready for everybody by then.

Susan ate like she hadn’t eaten in a week, but she did it in a lady-like manner, I would have to say. The meal was wonderful if I may say so myself. There sure weren’t any complaints and everything was gone except the tableware after breakfast.

We all helped clean up and then lazed around the house till about one. Mom and Susan then disappeared to a salon; Susan had set up a makeover for her so she would look great for tonight. So I was again left alone at the house.

I put that time to good use I shook out my suit and tie making sure that there were no wrinkles. I hate wearing wrinkled up suits, fortunately all my clothes came out in good shape. I then spent an hour working on the spit shine on my shoes. They had a fine mile deep shine by the time that Mom and Susan got home. When I saw mom I was struck speechless, I mean she was gorgeous. I had always thought she was a very attractive lady, but tonight she was a babe and she was still only wearing knock around clothes.

Susan had to run to get to work but she told us not to worry about driving there, she had a friend that would drive us and act as a date for me. She told us just to be ready at seven thirty. She even had made dinner reservations for us before the show.

Mom went to her room to start getting ready. I waited about an hour because it didn’t take me that long to “clean up” so to speak. It took about twenty minutes for me to get ship shape and Mom took about another twenty before she came out of her room.

She had looked great when she came home from the salon, she now looked spectacular. There would definitely be a lot of broken hearts in Vegas tonight. All the guys would be sorry not to be going home with her tonight. The floor length gown she wore was like liquid sliver and showed her off like she was a million dollars on top of mile high heels. If she wasn’t my Mom I would have asked her out for a date. There was no way my date would outshine her this night. At least that was what I thought, but I was wrong.

At about five till seven our doorbell rang. Mom answered it and led my date in. I stood there like a gimp staring for a second as this incredibly beautiful girl my age came in the door. I stood there slack jawed till Mom lifted my chin saying down boy the evening is just beginning.

Rebecca’s was dressed similar to Mom only in gold. She was every boy’s wet dream, like some girl from any of those girly magazines. I couldn’t believe I was so lucky to have to two babes on his arms tonight. A real dream come true.

Rebecca took my arm and led us to her car one of those new Mercedes E63 sedans. I helped Mom with her door then I helped Rebecca who waited for me at her door. I then got in the back seat and sat back for the ride.

I can’t say enough about the place we ate. We were treated like visiting royalty, by the waiters and all the staff. I drew a lot of jealous looks from half the males there, the other half were afraid to just look because of the other thing Nevada was famous for the quickie divorces.

Rebecca did her part and fawned over me, like I was her sugar daddy. She even slipped me a hundred dollar chip from Harrah’s to leave on the table as a tip. Susan had arranged everything she said.

We arrived for my sister’s show about twenty minutes early; we had a table near the front. Rebecca then started plying me with booze. Egg Nog with Rum and Brandy was what she ordered. I think they used 150 instead of 80 because I got a buzz real fast. I am not much of a drinker you see.

The show was fabulous even though the women were bare chested it was quite artistic rather than erotic. I was really impressed by the quality and artistry of the show. Susan looked fabulous in all that mass of glitter and feathers. I never realized how much of a looker she was, till then.

I have said all of this and that is not the real story of what happened that Christmas. It was after we got home that things got interesting. Like I said I was plied with booze and had three sheets to the wind by the time we got home. We only beat Susan by twenty minutes as Rebecca drove carefully home. She had only drunk seltzer with a twist all night. I had to be helped into the house from the car. We were all giggling as we reached the front door.

I don’t know how it all happened after that except that I wound up in Susan’s elf costume, the whole shebang so to speak, plus a corset to make the dang dress fit. They called me Tina that night. To this day I don’t know who did the dirty dead, they won’t tell me the three of them just blush and giggle.

They kept up the assault with the booze anyway while we were home everybody drank. I swear I will never touched another drop after that night. Susan had a DVD of Madonna singing “Santa Baby”, you know the one. Santa Baby put a sable under the tree for me, I’ve been an awful good girl.(*Lyrics at the end of the story.) Somehow, I was convinced to lip-sync the whole song after they played it two or three times for me, instead of lip-syncing I sang the whole thing really vamping it up.

I found out later that they video taped the whole thing I did, it was so embarrassing. Anyway I sang about the sable, the convertible, the yacht, the mine, the checks, the decorations from Tiffany’s and the ring. The whole two dollars worth.

I don’t know what happened after that. The girls swear they don’t know either. Even Mom drew a blank, or so she says.

The next morning I awoke about five thirty with a Mega hangover. I had a bladder that was threatening to burst and a mouth full of cotton. Many of you know the feel I bet.

I tried to get up but found that I was still dressed in Susan’s elves suit. The corset made it hard to sit up. It took a few minutes but it was a sore necessity for me to get to the bathroom. I mean I haven’t wet the bed in eighteen years and I didn’t intend to start today.

I made it to the bathroom and managed to get the tights and the silly red thong down. I was shocked not to find my Johnson there, but logically thinking I figured the girls got me into one of those faux vagina’s some of the guys had been kidding about at school, as I sat to relieve myself. One of the guys at school had been a real fairy and he was kidded about wearing one. It sure felt realistic though in my hung over state.

My chest looked huge; there must have been twenty pounds of silicone hanging in front of me that refused to budge. I couldn’t believe it was my sister and Mom that allowed this to happen to me.

I tried to get out of the getup I was in, but it fit very tight and I didn’t have the dexterity to reach the dress’s zipper, even the zips on the boots were stuck, so I was stuck like that. I just got everything back in place. I looked in the mirror and expected a mess. Although my hair was a bit mussed I didn’t look half bad, even the makeup looked alright to an extent.

I was amazed at how well I was walking on those two stilts. I headed to the kitchen. I really needed coffee worse that I ever needed it. Two coffee’s, two Tylenol, two aspirins, and two hours later I began to feel human and fixed everyone breakfast.

At eight I was still the first one up again, so I made breakfast for four. I saw Rebecca’s car still in the drive behind my car and next to Susan’s BMW.

The girls started appearing over the next forty minutes. First Mom, then Susan and lastly Rebecca. They all giggled as they saw me dressed as an elf. They didn’t help me get out of all this getup instead they just repaired my looks. I was pissed, but Rebecca’s kisses kinda melted my resentment.

After everyone ate and had coffee we went to the living room it was kinda hard to get in there with all the presents there. Mom and Susan just looked at each other with a kinda dumb expression. Since I was the one dressed as an elf I delivered the presents. Rebecca was shocked to see there were quite a few for her even there. They were all struck dumb though when I found that the bulk of the presents were for Tina.

We all opened one at a time, starting with Mom. She received a mink stole. Susan got one in a silver fox, Rebecca got one in chinchilla. I opened my box and found a red sable coat. They insisted I put it on.

We then opened box after box, it was the biggest haul we ever had for a Christmas and the most confusing. All the presents we had bought for each other had been replaced and upgraded so to speak.

I found a huge box that was nested with box after box after box till I found the keys to a Mercedes. I then found an envelope with a letter from the San Diego yacht club with a slip number, a check for a ten million dollars, there were diamonds all over the tree, a gag gift of a platinum mine except it was made of real platinum and a huge diamond ring, not an engagement type but a cocktail type ring. That relieved me a bit. Lastly I found a letter from someone who called themselves Santa.

Dear Tina,

I saw your little act last night, and since you had been very good, I decided to give you what you sang about. You will find that you really are Tina now completely. If you are very good, the next year I will let you decide to stay or change back.

Love,

Santa

We were all flabbergasted as I read the letter, all three girls then drug me to the bedroom and started working on getting me undressed. The whole operation took over an hour; someone had super glued every connection. We couldn’t believe it, everything I thought was silicone was me. The whole nine yards worth. I was told I was a thirty eight D girl with a twenty five inch waist and thirty seven inch hips. The waist length hair I thought had been a wig was my own auburn hair. I was even complete down below.

Two weeks later I found out that all the plumbing worked as my friend came for a monthly visit as Susan put it. To say the least that was the worst part of all of this.

They later found drawers full of lingerie my sizes, a closet full of clothes and shoes that fit. There was a vanity in the room that had not been there the previous day that had tons of makeup, jewelry and everything else a girl needs. I even had a purse with a wallet, credit cards, passport and a Nevada driver’s license with my pictures and signatures on them. In the garage we found a big Mercedes convertible.

None of us had to work anymore we were all rich and we all stayed together. Rebecca, who had been straight as an arrow now shares her bed with me, and it is great. Susan and Mom have no trouble getting any man they want. We made a trip to San Diego and went out on my 120 foot yacht. Crewing the yacht had been easy we just asked and guys fell all over themselves to help us.

I finally ventured out to a casino dressed to the nines, we all were. We decided to do everything together. I couldn’t believe my luck at the games. I won about sixty five percent of the time. I was afraid that we were going to be tossed out of the casino’s as cheats, but one of the managers told us, no begged us to keep coming back, what little I won, not an inconsequential amount at least to me, all the time didn’t come near to what the guy’s around us were losing.

Well I was as good as any new girl could be the whole year, till it was the next Christmas. I again dressed as an elf and sang Santa Baby, yelling out that I wanted to stay this way. Everyone agreed they liked things much better this way. We had another good Christmas not quite as extravagant as our last but still better than any before.

Well that was all four years ago. Susan suggested I tell my story, we don’t believe it ourselves, even though we lived it and we don’t think you will either. I would never have thought that I would come to like being a girl. I just had never thought about it before. Even when my monthly comes, and I thanked God for that more than a few times, my life is better than before. So I give you this story as my Christmas gift to you and I blow you kisses.

Love,

Tina

Santa Baby
written by J. Javits and P. Springer
originally sung by Ertha Kitt

----------
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa honey, I wanna yacht and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Santa Baby Tina

is a fun read. You never can tell when a gift is truly welcomed until after it is given.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

That was so much

Fun. Momma 2 says thank you as well

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Happy,happy

One of my all time favorite songs by my alltime favorite singer,as the theme to a lovely little story.Thank-you.XXXXX Frank.

Santa Baby?

Hmmm... Be careful what you sing for? Cute story Paula LOL!
Hugs!
grover-

Hippo

I guess it was good that he didn't sing, I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.

Love,

Paula

When the lines between reality and fantasy blur, true magic can begin.

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

There are Worse Songs

Great stuff, Paula.

Worse songs for him to sing might be, All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth -- by Spike Jones?, Christmas at Ground Zero -- by Weird Al or the worst, Tommy Smothers song,

You better not cry
You better not shout
You better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Clause is dead.

Mind you that Twelve Days song could have backfired too.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Surprises Under The Tree

Thanks for the giggles. I hope you get what you really want for Christmas this year!

Santa Baby

Paula very well done.

You surprised me, Never asked for help.

A few needs, need to be looked at, not much if you know what I mean.

Hugs dear
Merry Christmas to all.
Joni