Sweat and Tears 15

Printer-friendly version

****CAUTION****
Severely unpleasant scenes of rape, suicide and other abuse. I want to get this part of the story out of the way as it is unpleasant to write and probably just as unpleasant to read. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...but.

CHAPTER 15
I had thought Anthorn hell. This was so far beyond that I had no words. They took turns again before breakfast, dragging me from the corner where I had wrapped myself in a blanket. I had tried the toilet, but the door had no lock and there was no way I could wedge myself in there. I tried to stay in the corner again afterwards, but Alf just ripped the blanket off me, looked at the blood and muttered “Fucking arsebandit. You have two minutes to get down for breakfast or it’s Mrs C”

So, breakfast it was. I sat at the table with my three rapists, trying not to look at them, really trying not to look when the purple started miming pushing a sausage into his mouth. I stood up to take back the plates, and Don saw a bloodstain where I had been sitting, even though I had packed my bottom with the painfully harsh Izal ‘medicated’ toilet paper on offer.

“You dirty little cunt, already at it I see…Mrs C will want to see you”

So it proved. To the smirks of my rapists I was marched in to see the hag. It may sound like I was frigidly calm, but I was far from it. What I was, was in deep shock. I am not going to describe the feelings in detail; anyone with a soul will already have some idea, and anyone who does not understand already is simply incapable of such understanding and, to be honest, probably not fully human. She didn’t disappoint.

“You filthy fucking whore. I think it is clear that you are not truly contrite after all. Strip. Now.”

All this, as before, with no drama in her voice, no audible anger. It was as if she was asking for some stamps at the Post Office, and that was what frightened me more than anything. I mentioned not being fully human. She wasn’t. She walked round me, calmly tutting as she saw the injuries.

“I see you enjoy the rougher side of rutting. Well, there are several boys here who enjoy rough and tumble, and I am sure that you will meet all of them in due course. Dress.”

She walked over to the desk and dialled a number.

“Harold? Elsie Cunningham. Your little pet has been fornicating and may need some running repairs. An hour? Fine, I will have tea and biscuits ready. You, wait outside the door”

She had kept the toilet paper, but I had at last stopped actively bleeding, though I dreaded having to go to the toilet. She left me standing there for the hour, of course, until Mitchell arrived and for an hour afterwards, as tea was taken past me, and then finally I was brought in, still standing. She prodded me n the chest with her cane, which really hurt, far more than I expected.

“Strip”

Once more naked before the two of them, and Mitchell paid close attention to the damage.

“We do like it rough, don’t we? But nothing essential damaged, and the more you use it, the easier it will get. Hmmm…areolae developing nicely, and a touch more callipygian below…yes, Elsie, I think she is going to be an ideal subject”

“It, Harold, it. One mustn’t form attachments to these little animals. Thank you for your prompt response, shall we see you at the Lodge at the weekend? Raynor will be wanting to discuss your progress, I am sure. Till then?”

The snake left, and I was left with the bitch, still naked.

“Donald, if you please?”

Six more strokes. Three more days in Thirlmere. That had one advantage; no food for all that time meant I didn’t have to try and shit. There is no need for any more detail on that point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I got out of the darkness, I had it all again, of course. And again, and again, and true to her word the hag moved me around the dorms so that I could CORrupt as many of her boys as possible, which allowed me to be punished some more, and….I was literally, truly, losing the will to live.

We were going to school on four days each week, taken by minibus to a local Approved School that taught us nothing like what I had been getting at Netherhall. Basic maths, English, and, of course, Religious Instruction, which did exactly what it said. Mrs C wanted us all to be sunbeams for Jesus, apparently, so we got the heavy duty hellfire version. The Approved School boys, no girls, all wore overalls, a sort of boiler suit thing, and I realised quite quickly that there was a system of status that rode along with wearing the T-shirts. We were all mad, officially, so we had a cachet that the various subspecies of Borstal scum rarely achieved, especially the purples. Pink, on the other hand…

The third day at the school I was sold to a group of boys for an hour in the toilets. A few days later it was to a couple of the screws.

I really, really don’t want to go on any more about this. I tried finding something to cut my wrists, and nearly managed it on the edge of the Izal dispenser, which I honed with a small stone I pocketed at the school one day when I bent down ostensibly to tie my laces, but I was caught by one of the blacks, I was in Esk, who came into the cubicle for a blow job, and then the metal dispenser went and it was just the paper packets.

I stopped eating, which after all was what they wanted when I went to Thirlmere, and under Mitchell’s supervision they forced my jaws apart and fed me by tube. I asked one of the purples to try breaking my neck when he was about to come, as a boy had said it was a trick he had heard his brother boast about when fucking a chicken, but he refused. That is a mark of how utterly hopeless I was, how I was grasping at any straw, even a second-hand boast based on a fantasy.

I didn’t hope to survive, to escape any more. I just wanted to be dead, for it all to be over. The other things that were happening were just the icing on a cake made of shit.

You know, it may seem at times as if I was privy to Mitchell’s thoughts, that he discussed his plans like some badly-scripted James Bond villain. It wasn’t like that at all. What little I now know of what the cunt did to me, what he was trying to do to me, comes from the notes I have already mentioned, that it took two decades to get access to. They are not like him; he was always hungry, always almost drooling as he looked at me, measured, took pictures. The notes were dry, precise, terrifying in their utter banality.

I was finally noticing what Mitchell had been measuring and recording since that first injection, as things became too obvious even for me to miss, and they certainly weren’t missed by the boys. As my breasts grew, the price at the school was raised, as a fuck toy with real tits was worth a lot more snout. Some people didn’t have to pay, of course, such as whoever was in the dorm I was shoved into, or Don, or Alf….

Alf, Alf was a godsend. Nobody wants to rape you when you have the clap, and while Mitchell took me through the course of antibiotics I was free to sleep and go some way to recovery down there. Yes, I was happy to have a dose, even with all its inherent discomfort, because I was left alone. Can anyone sink any lower?

Three years. Three fucking years. Not a word from Mam, nothing from Iain, or Nana, or Emily, and what would she see? Her boyfriend, or the hollow-faced girl that looked back from the mirrors at me? The one the bitch now insisted wear a fucking bra? That, of course, was only at Castle Keep; when I was getting my rich and challenging education I had to strap everything down as otherwise questions might be asked.

I had no idea why Mitchell was doing this, none at all till long after, but I knew why Mrs C indulged him, oh yes, and that was because she was clinically insane. That was beside the fact that as I learned to tune out the pain of the beatings I was able to observe better what she was doing, and in particular I got that smell, that smell from my mother’s laundry basket all those years ago, the stink of a woman in arousal.

Mitchell had called them growth hormones, or other such words, and of course they were nothing of the sort. With hindsight, and access to his notes, they were an interesting cocktail of estrogens and other nasties, and their purpose was to alter me, and that was what they did. As soon as I had realised their nature, I stopped taking the pills. As they had been fed to me under supervision by Alf, or Don, or Charlie…oh god, Charlie. Oh god.

As they had been personally giving me my daily pill, they saw immediately when I stopped taking them. There was no brutal attempt to force them into me, just more visits from Mitchell, and more injections, until I started taking the pills again. It saved me the pain of the beating that went with each injection.

I was taller, after those three years, five foot two as it turned out. I had finally outgrown my mother. I wasn’t anything like Karen in build, certainly not like Emily, who I found myself missing dreadfully, but I had hips and a stupid fat arse and, after those three years, what my bra told me was a C-cup. Cunningham would never let me have a belt, of course, and after my attempts she had my shoes replaced with elastic-sided plimsolls, so at first I had real problems with my trousers, till she relented and had some delivered in a girl’s cut.

Clothes. Charlie….he liked schoolgirls, so every so often he would push me into the dorm and lock the door, and on the bed would be some clothes, a uniform, and some little bits of make up, and he would lock me in, and half an hour later he would come back, and afterwards he would pack everything away again and leave whistling after kicking me back out of the dorm.

There were occasional evening visitors, almost all male, but once a couple came and she sat to one side and made grunting noises and little requests as he did his thing, and several of them dressed me up for the event. I got used to the taste of lipstick, just as I got used to the taste of my own blood, and other things.

All of that sounds like it was a non stop round of rapes and beatings, but that’s just because that’s exactly what it was.

Three years, and then…and then, one day, one Spring day, we were bussed down to the Borstal for our lessons, and probably for my handlers-for-the-day to make a bit of income from me, and instead we were herded into an auditorium, assembly hall, large space, whatever. Apparently, someone in the local authority had decided that an Aspirational Talk would be a Good Thing, and we were to be Addressed by a Successful Working Class Man. I could hear the capitals as the chief screw spoke on the little stage, and then on came the SWCM, and a woman.

“Boys, I give you Brian Dennahy, player-coach of Carlisle City FC, and his wife. Mr and Mrs Dennahy!”

We applauded dutifully, and they stepped onto the stage. Of course, to better stay under observation, I was very near the front, and as they came up to the microphones I saw Mrs Dennahy look straight at me ,and her eyes flew wide open.

It was my goddess.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oops!

corrected

Bloody Norah ...

... these last two chapters were even hard for me to read and (very fortunately) I have neither history nor memory of anything like this. I find it hard to believe children were being treated like this so recently (1966/7?) without any inspections revealing the horrors of this establishment. I can only hope they are the products of Steph's fertile imagination but if not ...

Wonderfully written but absolutely horrible in their depiction even though restrained in the detail and redeemed by the last line.

Robi

Very compelling...

Andrea Lena's picture

...institutionalized abuse takes all sorts of forms, as we know. Very carefully and skillfully done; like successfully negotiating a safe path through a minefield, yes. Thank you.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Believe me Robi.

Truly stuff like this happened and i believe it's still happening.

Here's athought.
When police found milk teeth in the cellar in the jersey Children's home ask yourself whence they came.

I'll tell you what I believe but I'm a completely fucked up witness.

Knock out a child's milk teeth at aged four or five and a you have a defenceless child with no teeth to protect him or herself by biting. The child is forced to perform fellatilo and it cannot retaliate until it's seven or eight when the adult teeth grow back, usually deformed and miss-shapen.

Try reading the Water House report laid before parliament where Ronald Waterhouse the judge admits he couldn't properly get to the truth because the witnesses were too fucked up and the Authorities in Flintshire erected a wall of silence and obfuscation too deep and too impenetrable for even a Parliamentary inquiry to penetrate.

It happened Robi.

I swear to you with every cell in my body, it happened. And a lot worse than Step describes.

Tell me Robi, where do you think these perverts get their material for 'Paedophile snuff movies'? That's right, children's homes.

8000 children a year disappear from care in Britain every fucking year.

Believe me Robi, not all of them have absconded!!!

Beverly.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0h&oq=w...

Growing old disgracefully.

bev_1.jpg

I do, Bev ...

... but for someone like me (hopefully the vast majority of people) who simply couldn't countenance treating even an animal like that - and I'm no animal lover, I just leave them alone and hope they leave me alone - it's almost unbelievable. I can't help wondering if, in a minority of cases, the abused become abusers in their turn. Is it a vicious circle that, once broken, would result in this sort of thing becoming virtually extinct? We can only hope.

As I implied in my previous comment, I didn't enjoy reading these last two episodes but I'm glad I did.

Robi

Abused becoming abusers.

In some instances they do, but I believe not as often as many people think.

I have gone all my life wondering if that might happen to me, namely having been abused, I become an abuser. So far I haven't.

I'm a physical coward.

I now realise that there are possibly other triggers that we are probably born with that make us into bullies, or rapists or abusers or any other sort of sociopath; and that's what terrifies me.

Of the twelve individuals who committed suicide or were possibly murdered after the Bryn Estyn inquiry (Read the reports above.)
all did it during or after police questioning or after giving evidence to the inquiry.

Others said the questioning at the court hearings by the defence barristers protecting the abusers left them traumatised and suicidal.

Those lawyers didn't give a shit for the sanity of the victims of care. One witness literally walked out of the court in Colwyn Bay and hung himslf from a tree in the woods in the park that same afternoon within an hour of having been discharged by the judge.

He had been out of the care system for nearly ten years prior to being questioned in that courtroom.

Not a single person turned up for his funeral except a woman called Penny Mellor who fights for victims of abuse. She had only met him that morning before he went into the witness box to try and give coherent, plausible and reliable evidence of stuff that had been done to him over 10 years earlier. The fucking lawyers wanted date's times and names from a nightmare scenario that had traumatised him over a decade earlier. When he couldn't give facts with that supposedly necessary degree of accuracy they put him throught the wringer and more or less rubbished his testimony.
Penny saw him crying that afternoon outside the court room then the next thing she knew was that he had been found hanged from a tree less than an hour later.

That's the reality of child sexual abuse, that's the reality of child mental abuse, that's the reality of child physical abuse!!!

Steph has used these chapters to nail the vicious erotic lie about supposedly forced feminisation.

Hope this puts a few other things clearer in your head Robi. Do not doubt these stories, Steph has simply taken some documented facts and described them with sufficient brutality and obscenity to drive the point home.

Child abuse kills! physically, mentally and / or emotionally.

Beverly.

Growing old disgracefully.

bev_1.jpg

Oh. It happened to girls as well

Read this Robi.

Downing Hall is only 4 miles from Caerwys Flintshire where I lived until I was six and was 'put away'.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/feb/16/davidbrindle

Believe me.
There was no escape unless you were extremely lucky or extremely brave.

Here is wisdom! Being a child prostitute on the streets of Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield and Brimingham, was infinitely safer than being in care in North Wales Circa 1952 until I don't know when!
Girls were raped with crowbars!!!

Beverly.

Sorry I'm angry tonight!!!

Growing old disgracefully.

bev_1.jpg

Grim reading

I almost didn't read this, after the previous chapter, but I'm hoping for a change in fortune, soon. This is horrifying, and I hope exaggerated from whatever abuse actually happened, anywhere.

I can almost understand the mother being out of the picture, but what about Nana? Did she make no inquiries into Steve's whereabouts?

Nana

Is still there. Sorry....wait and see.

Edited to add: from what I have read, and been told, no, it isn't exaggerated. Awful, but true.

Wow...

What a horror! And to think that some kids actually went through that...
Please, let him be rescued! Whatever happened to his GrandMother? I look forward to a more pleasant chapter, soon?

Wren

A different slant

In France some years ago, the police got their hands on the customer list of a nauseating little kiddy porn company called Toro Bravo. For once, the authorities decided to act and,over a two day period, the police and gendarmes hit the homes and businesses of every French-based subscriber. They found a lot of other stuff, from drugs to actual abuse, as well as more paedophile material. There were five suicides, including one who jumped off the Pont d'Aquitaine.

I was in France at the time, and as I am fluent in the language followed the story as it unfolded in the French press. I was profoundly disturbed by their attitude. One paper very directly asked if such punishment was merited by such a minor act as watching a sex video. That newspaper, bizarrely, was Liberation, the left-wing French paper.

It is stating the bloody obvious to say that every kiddy porn flick is a record of the rape of a child by one or more adults. Companies lke Toro Bravo would not produce such works of art without the customer base whose money they seek. Each customer is therefore, to use US terms, an accessory before and after the fact to child rape.

Now, tied into this story, and mentioned here as a notorious apologist for paedophiles, is dear John Money.I am in no way religious, so I do not believe in Hell. Pity.

Well said Steph.

That's the bottom line!

Beverly.

Growing old disgracefully.

bev_1.jpg

I know it happened

I am so grateful that I entered the 'system' in the 1960s rather than the 1950s. I doubt that I would now even be alive; if I were, I would probably be a vegetable.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There was no redress and no supervision. You could simply disappear.

Horrifying, but so well written. I look forward to that 'light at the end of the tunnel'.

S.

KUDOS OR NOT

It was real hard to say KUDOS as this is very dark, I'm still reading as I need to find out how he gets out of this

Sweat and Tears 15

Me, I sincerely hope and pray that those rapist and that bitch and poor excuse for a doctor are all sent to prison and castrated with a rusty knife with no relief for the pain.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If They Had Had Gas Ovens

joannebarbarella's picture

There would be no survivors to tell their tales. The Nazis were actually LESS brutal than these animals, protected by the state and their friends in high places. They only starved, beat and killed their victims.

In Australia the wounds perpetrated by these demons are still being sorted out. When you read of one of them getting a five year sentence that's not justice,

Joanne