Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Summer with Auntie Kate
By Rose Dahlia

Part II — A Sensual Evening

Kelly and Kate settled down on the soft, living room sofa to kick back and relax. The thunderstorms continued to pound the roof and windows with heavy rain, wind, and hail. Even though it was nearing summer, Kate had built a warm fire in the fireplace as the storm brought cold winds from the high country.

For Kelly, it was a perfect ending to a long, long day of driving and mishaps. First with forgetting most of his clothes, and secondly with falling in the mud and ruining what he had one to begin with. But his Aunt Kate made up for everything with her warm smiles, hugs, and tender loving care. It mattered little to Kelly that he was now dressed in cool satin, lace trimmed pajama bottoms, slinky camisole top, smooth micro-fiber panties, and had his long silky hair done up in curls, barrettes, and ribbons. All he felt was relaxation and comfort.

Kelly lounged on the couch with a glass of wine, enjoying the flickering tendrils of flame as they licked along the plate glass fireplace doors. He subconsciously twirled the satin ribbon tied his hair around his pinky finger and caressed the ringlets that cascaded down around his face. He was experiencing feelings he’d never felt before. It was the excitement of a new experience bordering on what he felt to be a sort of taboo.

Wearing women’s clothing had never entered his mind…ever. Yet the sensations were electric and erotic. The cool liquid feeling of satin pajamas as they slithered across his legs and bottom. The tight silky feel of the thin panties, they were barely holding back his stiffening manhood. The way his hair felt so soft, after his aunt’s painstaking attention and skillful styling. All of this combined to heighten his senses. Every small movement caused the feminine garb to caress his skin in a different way, every time he turned his head his hair slid one way of the other…. so soft…so warm…so delightful.

Kate delighted in her nephew’s newfound sensual discovery, “Hey hon, you’re drifting again,” she whispered softly. She sat at Kelly’s feet, with her legs crossed, Indian style. His hardening member was beginning to tent out his sexy pajama bottoms, and this fact did not go unnoticed, by either of them.

Kelly sat upright quickly, he was a little startled and vainly attempted to hide his growing erection attempting to free itself from the thin layers of satin. “Oh sorry Auntie Kate, I was sort of daydreaming.”

She slid her lovely bottom closer to him on the sofa, “No problem at all, just didn’t want you to fall off the couch. You look very relaxed. Enjoying yourself I see?”

He calmed back down, “Yes I am…very much. Comfort comes easy when I’m with you, and I have to say that these pj’s aren’t as scary as they looked at first. They’re so comfortable, I really can’t believe it.”

Kate chuckled, “They are nice aren’t they?” The wine was beginning to take effect and she was getting giggly. “I could tell without asking anyway, especially looking at that army tent you are pitching in your pretty pink panties!”

Kelly slammed his wine down on the end table as his aunt nearly shot wine out her nose from laughter, “All right that’s it Auntie Kate, you are going down!” A broad smile spread across his face as he got up off the couch and attempted to wrap her up in one of his old wrestling moves from way back in junior high. The attempt was futile. He forgot about the cute little heeled slippers he was wearing to keep his pajama bottoms off the floor. He wobbled like a newborn colt and began to fall face-first towards her, but she gathered him up quickly, breaking his fall, but not before his face was buried between the shapely globes of Kate’s ample breasts.

Kelly rested his head there for a moment, “These puppies come in handy don’t they sweets?” she continued her light-hearted teasing, “My my, looks like our little hottie hasn’t learned how to walk properly in her heels yet. I guess she needs a little motivation!”

Kelly tried to break free of her grasp, but she was very strong. Years of farm work had molded her lithe muscles into beautiful rock hard sculptures. She slid his head out of her cleavage and sideways across one of her satin-tipped nipples. They were hard like diamonds and she paused for a moment as the bumps of her areola toyed with Kelly’s bottom lip. The top three blouse buttons on her shiny blue pajamas had come undone in all the horseplay and they barely kept her breasts from spilling out. Kelly’s cock was so hard he thought it was going to rip right out of his panties.

Kate rolled him over on his chest and sat back down, pinning him to her lap. She held his arms behind his back, at his wrists, with just one hand. Her other hand came to rest across his bottom, the silky smooth satin was pulled tight across his skin and the delicate lace of his cami top slid up across his back. His panties peeked above the ruffled waist of his pajama bottoms. She leaned forward to whisper in his ear, her nipples traced circles around his shoulder blades, “Such a naughty little vixen deserves to be punished.”

Kelly wriggled around in her lap, more in fun than anything else. He was definitely enjoying the playful fun with his aunt. He started to laugh and giggle, her nipples sliding around on his skin were so ticklish. “What is so funny? You are giggling like a schoolgirl? You are in for it now mister!”

Kelly’s throbbing manhood now had come to rest between Kate’s knees. She pulled him even closer, squeezing his cute little ass with her right hand and tracing her crimson fingernails back and forth across the smooth nylon. SLAP!!! She spanked him surprisingly hard and he bucked his hips into the air, “Ouch! C’mon take it easy Auntie!”

She tried to stifle a laugh, “Oops, sorry babe, but naughty girls need a good spanking!” Now she spanked him again, this time much softer, it was more of a hard squeeze. She loved playing with his supple bum cheeks. He reacted the same, bucking his hips into the air, but this time Kate squeezed her legs together around his cock. It popped out of the pajamas and panties, springing free for a second before she clenched her thighs together once again. She could feel the rippled veins of his engorged manhood pulsing against the taut flesh of her silky legs, she felt the pressure rising within him but she continued on with her ministrations.

It had been a long, long time since Kate had felt a hot throbbing cock, but now the heat was not only coming from Kelly but from her as well. She felt the wetness and hot perspiration deep within her body, longing to slide her fingers along her clit, or maybe slip in something a little bigger.

“Such a cute, pert little bottom you have Kelly,” she cooed as she fondled it and pulled him even further up her thighs. “Baby, you look so damn hot in these silkies! You like these pretty panties don’t you? Don’t you Kelly? Yes, I know you do, otherwise why would you be so fucking hard? Tell me sweets, tell me now!”
He could barely speak. He was on the verge of exploding all over his aunt’s legs. He had never heard her talk so dirty…so sexy. She was turned on beyond belief, he squeaked out an answer, “Yes I...I...I love them.”

Kate shuddered clenching her legs together in a mind-bending orgasm like she had never experienced, she hadn’t even touched herself, but this time it didn’t matter. Squeezing her legs together was having another effect on her nephew, she could feel every throb, every pulse as his hot cum swelled up through his shaft.

“Auntie I’m going to c..c..cum! Oh god!” Kelly couldn’t stop it, it was beyond bringing back, but the thought never entered his mind, all he knew was he was about to climax all over his aunt’s finest lingerie and he didn’t care at all. But just seconds before that could happen she flipped him over on his back, relieving the pressure caused from her legs, he tried to hide his erection but she slapped his hands away.

“Don’t worry Kelly, you’ve had a long day and it’s time that your Auntie gives you a “hand.” Before he could protest she slid the cami top over his head, “We don’t want to make a mess of your lingerie babe.” Then Kate pulled his pajama pants and panties to his knees. She stopped for a moment and asked, “How long has it been?”

Her hand moved up to his thighs and then up across his taut abs, “Since what?” he wondered. “Since you’ve had a girl touch you? Hmm?” He started to answer but she slipped a finger across his lips, “Don’t you worry sweetie, I think it’s time for our little sweet thing to show auntie what she has been saving up for me.”

Much to Kelly’s surprise she reached up and undid one more button on her satin top, then another. Then slowly slid the smooth fabric across her breasts and over her nipples. She pulled on each nipple and watched Kelly’s reaction, slowly the first drops of precum oozed out of his impressive cock. He was so totally entranced by her perfect boobs, that he didn’t see her reach out and slide her index finger along the swollen head of his cock and down the underside of his shaft. The purple head and veins looked ready to burst, she felt the pulsing increase and his breathing quicken, “Oh yeah baby, it’s time Kell, let it go baby, time to cum for your hot auntie!”

She squeezed his balls with one hand and reached out with the other wrapping her fist around his thick shaft, she pumped his cock slowly, holding back the cum for a couple more seconds. She wanted to tease him just a bit more. She continued pumping slowly, then faster and faster, her pendulous tits slapped against each other, nipples pointing out stiffly.

Finally she released her fingers from around his balls and used both hands to get him off. Thick hot ropes of syrupy cum exploded from his engorged cock, the first flying all the way up into his curls before Kate pointed him towards her breasts. Two…three…four…five more jets of his hot juice spewed onto her chest, it oozed down her sweaty breasts, dripping off her nipples towards her soaked womanhood, she couldn’t take it anymore.

She leaned back and buried her right hand into her panties and rubbed her clit until she climaxed for the second time, continuing to pump the cum out of Kelly’s cock until it was totally dry. Kate squirmed in ecstasy, rubbing herself and smearing the remnants of Kelly’s hot semen all over her tits. Kelly was in heaven, never before had he felt such an unbelievable rush, it was a dream, but it was real.

To be continued…

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Summer with Auntie Kate II

They best be careful

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmmm sounds Inresting

Renee_Heart2's picture

Ty for sunch a lovely chapter even if it is a bit of incest. I think Kelly will saty in fem mode & his auite will make shure of that. She may become her auintes sex slave.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Somehow I do believe that

Somehow I do believe that things have taken a major turn for Kelly and even Aunt Kate.

Hmm....

OK, so Kate may be missing the sexual attentions of her husband, and Kelly appears not to have a girlfriend at the moment; so together with the perceived naughtiness of him wearing feminine attire and the inhibition lowering effects of the wine, I can sort of see how this scenario arose.

However, for the sake of good storytelling, I hope this is more-or-less a one-off event - especially given they're relations and there's probably a twenty year age gap between the two.

Anyway, let's see how things play out in the morning...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I'm extremely jealous!

My Aunties' were never like that.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Love that Kate.

Oh what heaven we would be in if that ever happened. My kind of story. Straight to the good bits. I am enjoying it so far and I hope the other chapters live up to this early promise.

Big hugs

Symphony