The School Room 4 - Conditions of Release

Printer-friendly version

The School Room
by Koalas
Chapter 4 - Conditions of Release

--SEPARATOR--

After being kidnapped and rescued, some conditions still are in effect for the kids.

“Good morning, how are you today?” My mom said.

“I am so thankful to be rescued and back home.” I answered.

“There are a few things that we should talk about. I have been on the phone with the people that rescued you and they think that there might be some problems that we need to talk to them about. They also gave me a couple of questions to ask you, if that's alright with you.” Mom said.

“Sure mom, I'll answer anything.”

“What's your name?” She asked.

“John” I said and then felt a headache that was something fierce. I had to take hold of my head in my hands.

“And what did they name you while you were there?” Mom asked while she saw me in such pain.

“Elisabeth” I said, and my head stopped hurting and settled down.

“That's what they were afraid of. They think that you have been conditioned, or brain washed or both and other things besides. We need to get you back to them so that they can examine you more and find out the extent of how they conditioned you.” Mom said.

She continued. “One boy wanted his hair trimmed off to normal length. He had the same headaches that you just showed until they put a wig back on him like the one they cut off. They think that it is going to be the same trying to wear clothes also. Therefore, I have some of your old clothes here for you to try on. If you start hurting anywhere then take them off and tell me what was hurting.”

She had my favorite old jeans and T-Shirt with a picture of 'Bad Radicals Band' one it. I reached for the jeans and my arm started to shake. I never took them, but pulled my arm back. And looked at mom.

“They said that it's going to take some time to fix what they did to you. We are going to work on it together, but they said that we need to go slowly. Because they have to find out all of the things that they did to condition you. Now we need to make sure that there is nothing hidden in your conditioning that would make you hurt yourself. More then the headaches from trying to wear your old clothes” Mom said.

“So for now, let’s see what clothes of mine I can loan you to get you back to the hospital today without you suffering any more. I will bring in my old robe for you to wear to breakfast for now and then we will see about dressing you later. How does that sound?” mom asked.

“Do you mean that I have to wear girl clothes like they made us wear in that place for the rest of my life?” I asked with tears starting to form in my eyes.

“Of course not dear, I just want you to wear what's comfortable for you for today.” mom said. “People always have a choice in what they are going to wear. But they did something to you, while they had you there to take that choice away from you. Boys usually wear clothes that other boys like to wear, and girls wear clothes that other girls want to wear. But while you were there, they tried to change it so that you liked to wear what other girls want to wear. It sometimes happens to people. Some men just cannot help themselves from wanting to wear woman's clothes. It just sometimes happens to some people. But they found out how to force it to happen on you. That's what the doctors are going to try to look into today.” Mom said with a tear in her eye.

I think that she was sorry that it happened too.

“Let’s tie your hair into the longest ponytail that anyone has ever seen to keep it off of the floor. And then we will put ribbons around it every foot or so. That way it will not be blowing around and it will also keep the end off of the ground and getting dirty.” Mom said, as she looked at my now floor length blond hair.

Breakfast was noisy. My younger brother just looked at me. “Are you a girl now John?” he asked.

“Of course James, when boys get to be twelve, they turn into girls, just like me. See what you look forward to.” I said.

“John stop teasing your brother.” Dad said.

I felt the pain from my necklace, even though I was not wearing my necklace anymore. I fell to the floor crying in pain. “What's the matter John?” Dad said. The pain was ten times worst.

I started chanting, “I'm Elisabeth, I'm Elisabeth, I'm Elisabeth, I'm Elisabeth . . .” And with each chant, the pain went away. I was finally able to open my eyes. Dad and Mom was kneeling be side me, there was no sign of James.

“Are you OK now Elisabeth?” Mom asked.

I shook my head yes, but remained silent and stayed on the floor. “Do you know what caused you to do this?” Dad asked.

I shook my head yes again.

“Are you able to tell us what it was” Dad asked.

“It started when you called me by that other name.” I said.

Dad looked startled. “I'm so sorry, would calling you by your girl name not make this happen?” He asked.

“I think so.” I said.

“OK, then no one will call you by anything other than Elisabeth.” Dad pronounced.

“James, come here.” Mom said.

James came back into the room. He looked like he had been crying.

“James, this is Elisabeth, You can see what the evil men did to Elisabeth. If you so much as call her by her, boys name again, you will be on restriction for life, and I will feed you bread and water. Then I will make you wear girl’s clothes and give you a girl’s name. Do you understand me?” Mom said.

“So until John comes back to us, this is your new sister James. You will treat her like a princess. She cannot help it. The evil men conditioned John to be like this. Kind of like brain washed her. Now I am taking Elisabeth to the doctors today, and probably every day until we find out how to cure her from what the evil men did to her. She cannot help it. Do you understand that James?” dad asked.

“I guess so.” James said. “You mean that they changed John into Elisabeth by brain washing her?”

“Yes, James that's what happened, John can not help it. We need to UN-brainwash her now, and change her back to a 'him'. It is going to be hard for everyone. So you are going to have to support Elisabeth until John comes back.” Mom said. “So right after breakfast I will be taking Elisabeth back to the doctors, and they will decide if Elisabeth can stay home, or if it is safer to Elisabeth stay at the doctors until it does not hurt so much to be called names.” Mom said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After breakfast, we went to a military base that was only about fifteen miles away. It seems that it was close to where we were being held in the center of my town. It just happened that I was kidnapped from here. Everyone else was from three hundred miles or more away.

“Hello and welcome back. I'm going to put Elisabeth on your name tag until we are sure that you will not go into shock when someone calls you by your other name.” The receptionist said. “You can go through those doors and meet most of your old friends. Some of them were released as you were before we knew the full effects that you are going through. By the way, do not cut your hair. Another person that could not stand the long hair cut it and went into shock, and a coma. So we have to be very careful of what we do, and how fast we do it. The doctors are still studying the notes that they found to see how to fix everything. Now if you ever have any questions, you can always call and talk to me. If I don’t have an answer for you, I'll find someone that does.”

“Why is the military so interested in this?” Mom asked.

“Because this is very deep seated conditioning that most counselors do not know enough about to help you. It is beyond what most doctors can handle. So it was decided to have military doctors that specialize in POW’s treat the kids since they have more experience than anyone else.”

Down the hall was a theater that was being filled with others, and I would guess one or more of their parents. After Mom and I found a seat, and waved to a lot of the other kids that I recognized a man took the stage microphone.

“I think that most of you are here so let’s start. First, let me say that there are hundreds of people that are very sorry about what happened to you. The mad man that did this will be punished. His country is already asking for his return. They are not sure if they are going to hang him, or shoot him, but they think that he has done a great evil and needs to be punished with the forfeit of his life. He is facing enough changes here that he at the very least will spend the rest of his life behind bars in a maximum-security facility. All of his Assets have been frozen, and will be used for what ever it takes to help you kids. And his family has also donated millions of dollars to help. I am telling you all of this so that you can put the past behind you now, and let us work on the future. What was done is done, lets all now work to work toward a future, OK?” The speaker said.

“What about the people that were helping him” Someone shouted.

“As far as we know they are all dead that were involved. There was a company that used the building, but no one knew what was going on below the first floor except for a dozen people. All of them fought until they were killed. And those that did not get shot by the rescue team shot themselves. Everyone that worked in that building is being investigated. But that is for law enforcement to work on. There is nothing that anyone here can do, except answer any question that the police might ask you. But what we need to start doing today is to find out exactly how much conditioning each of you have been given. One of the children that we released to his parents wanted his haircut, which seemed like a more than reasonable thing to do, considering that they put hair down to his waist. But as it was being cut off, he went into shock and is now in a coma. We cannot allow that to happen again. If fact is there anyone here that can even touch boy’s clothes?” he asked.

Everyone looked around to see who could. I knew that I could not already.

“So we have one fact, everyone has been programmed to avoid boys clothes. Now I am not asking this to hurt anyone but how many want to go back to wearing what they did before?” He asked.

I raised my hand, and I saw a lot of others raise their hands to, just before the pain in my neck had both hands around my throat, and whimpering.

“Parents, I just wanted everyone to be made aware of this problem. The least little question can drive your child into shock and pain. For some it is not as bad as for others. We know that they used shock treatment, subliminal messages during their lessons, and during their sleeping periods. They also had a number of hypnotic drugs in their foods. About half of the children had portions of their bodies mutilated and many had operations that can never be reversed.”

“Our goal for the foreseeable future is to simply make each child not be in a living hell any longer. For most that means returning back into boys, but I have to also say that for some that will not be possible, you will have to become girls. At best, they will end up being tomboys and grow up to be masculine women. They did not have a choice in the matter, but we have to try to repair as much as we can for the best of the children. Our first concern is not to cause anymore more harm than they already have. So we ask that any child that is uncomfortable with anything tell us. We are not going to force anyone to do anything. If you want to wear jeans and t-shirts, then we will try our best to help you. Anyone that wants to play football tell us, and we will see about arranging it. But we also want not to have another accident, where something as simple as cutting your hair causes you to go into shock and a coma again. We need to learn from our mistakes, and not make them anymore. If you want to cut your hair, then let us do it a little bit at a time to make sure that there is no big reaction to it. That goes for any changes you want to make. You can make any changes you want to, but they have to be under the supervision of a doctor, nurse, or counselor for your own protection. I can not stress this enough.”

He left the microphone and a woman in a military outfit walked up to it. “We have all of the clothes that was released to you. We are going to distribute them out. I suggest that you wear them for now, only because we think that everyone has a conditioned response against wearing boy’s clothes. Yes they are girls clothes, and yes, most of them I do not suggest you wear out in public. But there is also a great deal of clothes that was never given to you that is acceptable for a young person to wear in public. Some Clothes are just barely acceptable to wear in public, but acceptable.

She continued on. “I am head medical doctor that has been assigned to cases. I am not going to sugar coat your pills but tell you the situation straight out as best as I can in twelve year old terms.”

“You know that everyone is born a boy or a girl. Well for the most part that is true. But there are some people that do not exactly fit the stereotype. For example, there are girls that act more like boys, they want to always play baseball with the boys, and never wear skirts, and everyone makes fun of them being tomboys. There are also boys that never want to play baseball or football or army. And they usually end up being called sissies because most of the other boys think that they act like girls. So it's not unusually for this to happen.”

“Now what happen to all of the boys here is that this mad scientist got a hold of you. And his boss said something like, 'I don't like girls, but I like boys, so get me a hundred boys, and make them be girls.'”

“And that's exactly what happened. He got a hundred boys, and was making you all act like girls. He didn't have time to complete it, but he did most of what he was going to do before we caught him.”

“You all know that you are acting like girls. He forced you not to want to wear boy’s clothes. In fact, there is one boy in the hospital already because he and his mother did not want to wear girl’s clothes anymore. They did not see any harm in making him wear his old clothes. And I have to admit that I did not see anything wrong with it either at the time. Lets face it, you all want to go back to the way things were before you were kidnapped and wearing boys clothes would be the first thing. But this mad doctor was very good at what he did. That boy put on his old clothes and then had a nervous breakdown. He could not handle wearing his old clothes anymore. He tried to kill himself. We cannot let that happen again, can we? So for now we are going to go slow in your recovery process. That means that we are going to start where the mad doctor left off and then go backwards.”

“First we are going to simply make things the way they were. Except that, you are going to go to normal school, with normal classes. This building is going to be now be a boarding school for everyone. There will be extra classes for each of you on how to handle yourself. Some of you were given special conditioning. I just read that the mad doctor wanted everyone to keep long hair like girls should have so he conditioned everyone to want to have long hair. And if you did not then you would suffer for it. In fact, one boy was to have super long blond hair and cutting it would make him go into a coma if he cut it. So it is now going to take some time to be able to cut hair safely. We are going to start by just trimming it a little if you let us. But if you do not want it cut, we will not cut it. And as we are cutting it we are going to watch you, if you have a conditioned reaction to having it cut then we aren't going to cut it.”

“Hair, clothes, makeup, walking, acting, playing, all of these and more were forced on you during your conditioning. Some of you have permanent tattooed makeup on. It will take us a while to get that removed if you want it removed. It might not be removable without leaving scars or bleached white skin. And I know that you all have been conditioned to care about how you look. It is not going to be easy to get back to the way that you us to be, and in fact, some of you might never get back. You have been conditioned to deeply, that it would be better for you to remain the way you are right now, then to try to be mental re-conditioned to think like a boy again.”

“Do you boys have any questions for me?”

On boy stood up “Do you mean that I'm going to be a girl for the rest of my life?” he asked.

“A few of you will be happier to become girls than to try to become boys. But most of you will go back to being boys again. Every boy here is different, and every body here will become what they can become. For some of you the mad doctor did things that will never allow you to be happy to be a boy again. If you are one of those then there is nothing that anybody can do about it. It is simply a fact of this horrified mess. You all know what it is like to try to pick up and wear boy’s clothes. You have all gone through the pain, so you know how much it hurts. For a couple of you, the mad doctor went even farther. So what ever happens, you need to all be understanding and help each other over these problems. Now back to your question, I cannot tell you. It is not a simple question, although I wish to God it was. You might want to be a boy with all of your heart, but the conditioning of the mad doctor will never allow you to maybe, wear anything but skirts. Can you be a boy if all you can wear is skirts? Well if we could then get you to wear kilts, and you moved to Scotland or Ireland, then maybe it would not be a problem. Have you been one of the ones that must have makeup on at all times? Then what are you going to do?”

“Each of you along with each of us is going to have to find out what the mad doctor did to you personally. And also to what strength he forced you to stay that way. If he you have an uncontrollable urge to speak and act like a girl. Then what can we do? Wouldn't it be better then to just be a girl? I know it sounds stupid, but if the mad doctor made you, happiest being a girl, then you really would be happy being a girl. I know to some extent he has tried to make all of you want to act and look likes girls on the outside. That's what his boss told him to do. So if the mad doctor just made you want to wear girls clothes, then maybe we can break the conditioning of not wanting to wear boy’s clothes and then you can wear boy’s clothes to school, and when you get home, change into girls clothes and be comfortable.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Besides counselling

ALISON

'these children will need a lot of TLC to rehabilitate them.Well done,Koalas!

ALISON

I gotta say, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... I was wrong. This has turned out a lot better than I thought it would after reading chapter one. Good job; I'm glad i stuck with it and am looking forward to the rest.

Do they have the mad scientist's boss? If not, do they even know who he/she is?

Nit pick: Scotland is were kilts are traditional for men; most Scotsmen don't wear them for everyday wear anymore though, I think. I don't think it's traditional in Ireland. Eight or so years ago there was a brief attempt to introduce kilts for men here in the USA - I saw one guy, definitely not a CD, wearing one in Chicago - but it didn't catch on.

BE a lady!

Irish kilts.

There are kilts for Irish dress, they just arn't as well known as the scottish onesas they are an adopted tradition, but they do create thier own designs instead of trying to copy Scottish clan ones.
Heres a quote from Wikipedia
"Though the origins of the Irish kilt continue to be a subject of debate, current evidence suggests that kilts originated in the Scottish Highlands and Isles and were adopted by Irish nationalists at the turn of the 20th century as a symbol of Celtic identity.[8]"

Basically sums it up.

The solution

Extravagance's picture

would be to have the "evil man" get his "mad doctor" to simply undo all the conditioning, and give testosterone and mastectomies where appropriate. The boys who ended up with vaginas could at least live as TG guys.
If those two do not comply at first, I would be more than happy to ...persuade them. :)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I wish

Given what we know about the victims that would likely only hurt them more than help them mew. I wish that were possible, but until they can undo that heavy conditioning... that just wont be an option. Koalas you love to make characters I want to barbecue over an open flame don't you? :D Oh wait I missed that part about the mad doctor, well he's already being killed... so... not an option sadly and he probably wouldn't do it anyway ;_;

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Bad Mad not Sad Doctor

Sorry princesschelsea, I seem to have got rid of all of the bad guys this time and only left a bad situation.

He's lucky

Extravagance's picture

he got killed before I could get my hands on him. If he refused to undo all the conditioning, I'd have had him BEGGING for death...

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Okay so why hasn't one of the boys mentioned the

necklaces they are all wearing. Why don't the doctors try to remove them? The necklace is where they are getting the headaches and the pain from if any of the boys deviate from the lessons they were being taught to be girls. There are so many places here that have misspellings and word omissions that I cannot point them all out, and there are major grammar errors too. But otherwise, the story is good and plot is sound.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Barbara, You May Have Missed This...

"I felt the pain from my necklace, even tho[ugh] I was not wearing my necklace anymore. I fell to the floor crying in pain. 'What's the matter John?' Dad said. The pain was ten times wors[e]." (Emphasis mine.)

Not necessarily the best way to have expressed it, but it seems that psychological conditioning had made the necklaces superfluous by the time the boys were rescued. Hopefully, since the effects are now in their minds rather than imposed from outside, the victims can be helped -- not to minimize the problems. (I'm reminded of the old stories about tribespeople who died from hexes or curses, since they believed in such things themselves.)

Eric

victims

in some ways, they are not much different from me. I didnt want to be like this, wished with all my heart to be able to function as a male, only to fail, and feel more and more pain with every attempt. Maybe having the boys meet someone who is transitioning might help them out.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

the necklace

Elisabeth isn't wearing his necklace but still feels the pain. I assume the necklace did shock the kids while they were captured, but due to their hypnotic conditioning they will still feel pain even if they are no longer wearing it.
Maybe Elisabeth cannot even tie his hair into a ponytail without feeling pain, for the Sultan wanted to have his hair floor-length long.

Will there...

Will there be a sequel ?