New School: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure, Part 6

Printer-friendly version

New School: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure, Part 6
By Krista

“Explain you’re a boy and you don’t need a top.”

---

Instructions:
Well, this will probably work like Pickles, the other adventure by Melanie E. I'll give you some choices for you to vote on and voting closes exactly 24 hours after I have posted. The most popular choice will be written, followed by more choices. It is possible that it won't be exactly realistic, but I'll do my best.

---

New School

Page 6

You nervously look up at the guard. “B-but I’m a boy and I don’t need a top, Sir.”

The guard laughs hard. “Oh sure. I see a lot of boys with girl’s bikini bottoms… Oh no, young lady, you don’t fool me. Come to my office and we’ll sort this up!” He grabs you and lead you towards the guard tower.

“I can prove it!” You desperately try to say.

“I’m not risking jail for sexual harassment on children.” He leads you inside and tell you to wait on a chair. You watch him talk to a cute, blond 24 year old female life-guard, that glances up at you. You see her stand up and approach.

“Don’t worry, Mark. I’ll take care of her…” She crouches in front of you with a nice smile. “Hiya sweety! I’m Pam. Who’re you?”

“Uh… hi, I’m Sam.” You reply slightly embarrassed and look down.

“Nice to meet you, Sam. Mark told me, that you refused to wear your bikini top. Can I ask you why?” She looks into my eyes.

“Because I’m a boy!!!” You tell her determined.

“So why are you wearing the bikini bottom then and holding the top in your hand?” You look down on it and blushes.

“You aren’t really a boy, are you?” She asks not believing you as you nervously tries to convince her.

“Yes… I mean no. I don’t know.” You don’t really understand why you are suddenly so nervous, but authority has always been a problem for you. Pam touches your cheek and smile.

“You are a very pretty girl, Sam. You should not be afraid to look like one.” She moves behind you with the bikini-top.

“But… but…” You try to say as she fasten the bikini on you. Suddenly someone enters through the door.

“Hey! What are you doing to Sam?” Mom walks briskly towards you and take you with her. You feel relieved.

“She was dressed…” Before she finishes you are out and on your way towards your sis, where to your horror you find some of your sis’ new friends.

“Hi Sam! Meet Shannon and Fiona.” You nod to them and look up at your mom. She tell you, that you’ll talk later and sit in her sunchair.

“Sam, we saw you at school. You have great taste.” You smile embarrassed at Shannon.

“Yeah, your bikini looks great. I wish my body was that sexy!” Jen interrupts Fiona.

“Hey girls! Let’s go swimming.” Jen heads for the beach, followed by the other two.

“Sam, come with us!” Fiona calls.

What will you do?

1. Convince mom to go back to the guard-tower with you.
2. Remove the bikini.
3. Go swimming with the girls.
4. Talk to mom.
5. Change clothes.

---

Please vote, thanks!

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Talk to mum...

It seems to be the least worst option.

  1. Going back to the guard tower - why? What would that achieve? They're already convinced you're a girl.
  2. Remove the bikini - I suppose it would prove once and for all you're a boy, but could get everyone in a whole heap of trouble.
  3. Go swimming - and give in to everyone's expectations. That's really going to advance your cause... not!
  4. Talk to mum - and tell her you're really confused because everyone thinks you're a girl, but you're not and don't want to be one!
  5. Change clothes - into what?! You're wearing a bikini because you haven't got any male swimming trunks.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

My vote is to talk to Mom,

My vote is to talk to Mom, it's his only option here really.

New School: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure, Part 6

4. Talk to mom, let her set the record straight as even his sister is being mean to him.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

My first impulse

Was to go swimming, reluctantly. But I guess people are right, it's best to talk to Mom.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Talk to Mom. Not talking is

Talk to Mom. Not talking is the source of many a mis-understanding! If you are lucky, since she already has a female child, your Mom will listen and help you straighten everything out. However, she should have tumbled to the problem in the guard tower and straighten it out there when she saw the guard putting the bikini top on you.

CaroL

CaroL

its time

4. Talk to mom.

2 Choices?

Talk to mom, and then try to have some fun swimming.

Mom's going to want to talk

I think there are things she'll be wondering about, so Talk To Mom!

Wren

Dive in

He's screwed now, may as well go and have a good time. I say go with 3.
I love catch 22's.

Add my vote to the ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

Talk to Mom bunch. If in that talk you and mom decide to go back to the guard tower, fine. If mom talks you into swimming amd hanging with the girls as a girl, fine, too.

BE a lady!

No Mom, No Bikini

RAMI

Do Not Talk With Mom. She is in on this plot to do what-ever is being done to Sam. I tink she wants to feminize him, and has been helping to create all the situations he is facing. She is his biggest enemy.

Take off the Bikini. In fact strip naked so everyone knows you are a guy. Get Childrens services involved. Maybe they can help resolve the situation, even if it means the police etc.

RAMI

RAMI