Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 24

Printer-friendly version

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure

By Melanie E.

Page 24

"You go up the stairs..."

----------

It is hard for you to fight the urge to open the doors as you pass, but feeling there must be something better ahead, you continue past the doors and up the stairs at the far end, Lisa following behind.

"Something doesn't feel right about this place," she says, as you pass a skeleton leaning against one wall with a rusty sword clutched tightly in his hand.

"No, it doesn't."

You reach the top of the stairs to find yourself in a small room with another hallway leading out from the far end. You begin to make your way toward the hallway, when a crash from your left causes you to jump. Lisa is crouched down, a wicked-looking sword drawn, and staring at a pile of books and shelving in the corner where once a shelf had stood.

What do you do?

---Cast a spell to destroy the pile just in case.
---Investigate the sound.
---Ignore it and continue down the hallway.

----------
Voting begins... NOW!

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Investigate the sound

It's only a small room, it shouldn't delay you too much, and something evidently caused the shelf to collapse, spilling its load of books...

--B


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

yes

---Investigate the sound.

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 24

---Investigate the sound. you can always---Cast a spell to destroy the pile if need be.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

investigate

RAMI

ONLY CHOICE THATS SENSIBLE.

Rami

RAMI

Please Investigate

terrynaut's picture

Please investigate the sound. It's what all the main characters would do in a horror movie. Heh.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Investigate the sound

The only choice that seems sensible. :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Unanimous So Far...

Investigate the sound.

Destroying books (except, presumably, for magically cursed ones) borders on sacrilege, and in this case, not looking back seems inadvisable, even with Lisa covering you.

Eric

Is this the end? I can't

Daphne Xu's picture

Is this the end? I can't find further pages.

-- Daphne Xu