The Day We Became Girls 4

Printer-friendly version

The Day We Became Girls 4
by LostNeo
Chapter four

After having an okay Day at School all I wanted to do on my March break was sit around and play my X-Box.I opened the door and went inside and looked around then blinked. My Sister Tammy was on the couch wearing a Leo cuddling with my Mom.
Ava_0L82711.jpg

“Hi Nick how was School?” My Mom asked looking over at me.

I took off my shoes and Jacket thinking maybe I can get upstairs and not have to answer any questions about last night.

“Um it was fine I guess I just want to relax and play my X-box for awhile now” I said in a bit of a rush heading for the stairs.

“It's ok Nick Miss Conner told me about last night I’m not mad at all I always wanted to have to pretty daughters.” She said smiling at me.

She whispers to Tammy looking over at me they both were smiling at me I had a feeling something was up. Tammy ran over to me and hop into my arms and hugged me. I smiled at her and hugged her back I did like having a little sister around.

“Is Nicole going to be around this weekend?. Oh and Alison is going to be spending the weekend to her parents want some alone time,she has a surprise for us to” My Mom said smiled brightly at me.

“Um I don’t know Mom…” I said looking at her. I was really unsure about being Nicole around her.

Tammy cuddled me then smiled up at me “Please big brother be my pretty Sister I know you like wearing Leos and being a girl to” She asked me being all cute and adorable.

I smiled at Tammy “ok I guess I can be Nicole for a little bit”

Tammy smiled Brightly at me and gave me a big hug. I turned still holding Tammy and looked over at my Mom who smiling to.

“if you need help with your hair or make-up let me know” My Mom said smiling at me still.

“Um ok I will Mom” I paused and asked her shly “are you ok with us...um being girls?”

My Mom got up and walked over to us and pulled us both into a big hug “Of course I am Nick I always wanted to have two pretty daughters I wish your Farther was still alive I miss him so much I know he wanted to have girls to”

I Nodded I missed my Dad a lot I wished he was still around he passed away from Cancer a few years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.

“Yes Dad would of loved two pretty daughters I should go and get changed I call you if I need any help Mom” I hugged Tammy then set her down.

I grabbed my backpack and headed upstairs “if Alison gets here before I come down tell her I’m upstairs”

“We will Nick” My Mom said smiling at me.

I Waved to Tammy and headed up my room. I sat down on my bed and opened my back pack I was happy that my Mom wanted me to be Nicole and I kind of wanted to as well. I took out the fake breasts and realistic vagina and set them on the bed then took out a nice silver and black leotard and put everything on my bed. I undressed then slipped on the realistic vagina and glued on the fake breasts .I opened the bottle of pills and took one I could feel the girly feeling already. I looked at the Leotard and saw it had a built in bra and underwear in it I unzipped the back and slipped it on .I reached back and tried to reach the zipper to zip it up I couldn’t reach it. I decided to Call my Mom up I would need help with my Hair and Make-up to.

“Mom can you come and help me please” I said in my cute girl voice.

“We’re on the way up Nicole” she said from downstairs

I could hear Tammy giggling as they came upstairs. Then five minutes later their was a knock on my door.

“Come in” I said feeling a bit nervous.

My Mom came in followed by Tammy they both Smiled at me.

“Um Mom can you zip up my leo I can't reach it and help me with my hair and make-up please?” I said smiling brightly at her.

“Of course I will” she said as she Zipped up my Leo for me.

“Mommy can I wear some make—up to please?” Tammy asked in an adorable voice.

“Maybe just some lip gloss Tammy, Can you go and get my brush and make-up please sweetie so I can make your sister all pretty” My Mom said smiling at us.

“Ok Mommy I can do that” Tammy said heading to my Mom’s bed room to get everything.

Tammy came back five minutes and handed everything to my Mom then sat down on the bed and watched. My Mom took the brush and started brushing my hair it was so relaxing. She put my hair in a ponytail with a scrunchy that matched my leo.

“Ok sweetie lets go into the bathroom and do your make-up” She said smiling brightly at me.

I smiled back at my Mom I knew she was really enjoying having a daughter. I gave her a big hug then headed into the bathroom with her to do my make-up. Just then there was a knock on the door I knew it was Alison by the knock.

“Tammy can you go and get the door while I help Nicole with her make-up please” my Mom asked getting the make-up out.

“Ok Mommy I will I know who it is” Tammy said smiling as she goes to answer the door.

“Should I sit down Mom?” I asked her

“No please stand up a girl your age should learn how to do her own make-up” my Mom said putting make-up on me.

I stood there trying my best to watch my Mom put make-up on me. I was wondering what my Friend Rob would think of me if he saw me like this. He was my best friend but I’m not sure he would still want to be my friend if he saw me as Nicole.I could hear lots of giggling coming from downstairs I wanted to go and see Alison once my Mom was done with my Make-up.

“Ok Nicole open your eyes and look” my Mom said proudly

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror I was a pretty girl again I giggled then hugged my Mom tightly. I posed for my Mom to show her how pretty I was.
_7AF15-OL8037-03.jpg

“Your very pretty Nicole” my Mom said proudly at me

A few mins later Tammy came into the bathroom with a girl dressed like Mistofellees from Cat. I blinked a lot unsure if it was Alison or not.

“Alison is that you?” I asked the Cat girl.

She Meowed and purred at me then sat on the floor being all adorable.

DSC03633.jpg

I went over and sat down started petting her she climbed into my lap then pulled me close and kissed me softly. I heard my Mom and Tammy both said “Aww that’s adorable” at us. I blushed a lot then giggle and pet Alison more.

“So um why are you dressed as a Cat Alison?” I asked her holding her close.

“My Dad got us all tickets and costumes to go and see Cats” Alison said nuzzling my neck.

I Blinked at her I was really unsure about going out in public.

“Um I um don’t know about that” I said shyly.

“It will be ok sweetie no body will know and you’ll be in a costume just like on Halloween I’ll be dressing up with you two as well” My Mom said smiling at me.

“Please big Sis be a cat with me” Tammy said coming over and cuddling with me.

“Are you sure people wont know?’ I asked

“Nicole trust me everyone will think you’re a pretty cat Girl and nothing else.” Alison said nuzzling me.

I Nodded yes to Alison “please make me a pretty Cat”.

My Mom smiled at me "Trust me sweetie it will be a lot of fun"

I never heard my Mom call me sweetie before I think she was really enjoying having two daughters.I really liked making her happy I was still a boy but being a girl as really fun and I liked wearing their clothes.Just then the door bell rang I wondered who it was.

My Mom looked at me "can you go see who it is sweetie please I need to get dressed up"

"Me to Mommy" Tammy smiled at her.

"Ok Mom I will" I said getting up and heading down stairs.

Alison waved and smiled at me I was so lucky to have her for a girl friend.I went and opened the door there was Robin in a nice dress and tights holding an over night bag.
juicycouturetwillshiftdress.jpg

I blinked "you look really pretty Robin I like your dress"

She looked at me " thank you my Mom got it for me,Nick is that you?"

"Yes but call me Nicole what brings you by?" I said smiling at her.

"Ok Nicole you look so pretty to,Alison invited me to go with you guys to go and see Cats.I really like your Leo is is comfy to wear?" She said coming inside.

"Yes it is I love wearing leotards are you going to dress up as a cat to?" I said doing a Cat pose.

Robin giggled at me then gave me a big hug I hugged her back.

"Wow your leo is so smooth to and yes I'm dressing up to" Robin said touching my leotard.

"Ok girls its time to get into your costumes" My Mom said calling us from upstairs.

Robin smiled at me then took my hand then led me up stairs excited.

As we walked upstairs we could hear giggling.We looked around but couldn't see anyone we went into my bed room then we got pounced by three cats all at once on to my bed.We giggled a lot then Sat up I looked over at the cute kitten laying beside me.

Commission_IV_by_BlimeyCat.jpg

"Tammy is that you?" I asked her petting her.

"Yes it's me Nicole" she said smiling at me.

"You look so adorable" I said hugging her.

Alison smiled at me then looked at Robin "I brought a leo for you to wear under your costume"

"you did thank you so much I've always wanted to try one on" Robin said smiling Brightly.

Robin got up and started getting undressed to put on the Leo.She looked at me "can you help me with the leo please Nicole?"

I got up and helped her put it on then adjusted it for her she posed for us.Robin looked so pretty in her leo I knew she enjoyed being a girl to.

WOW_0L8216.jpg

"it looks great on you Robin"I said smiling at her.

"I love it its so comfy thank you Alison" Robin said hugging both of us.

I looked over at My Mom and Smiled "You look Great Mom why did you decided to be a Tom Cat?"

ToxicC.jpg

"Well sweetie since you 3 are being girl Cats I decided to be a Tom Cat" my Mom said hugging me close.

I felt so safe in her Arms she was a great Mom I loved being her daughter.

"Ok sweetie lets get your costume and face done Alison is going to help Robin with hers" My Mom said showing me a really pretty costume.

Alison waved to me as she took Robin to get ready.I stood up while my Mom helped me into it.Then I sat down and she painted my face it was relaxing.Tammy siting right beside me smiling away.

"Your going to be so pretty big Sis" Tammy said petting me.

"All done Sweetie,Tammy can you get the Mirror for Nicole please?" My Mom said putting the wig on me.

"Of Course Mommy" Tammy said getting the mirror and handing it to me.

I looked into the Mirror I couldn't believe my eyes that I was a very pretty girl dressed as a Cat.

"I look so pretty Mom" I said smiling at her.

"Yes you do sweetie now pose so I can take your picture". my Mom said getting out the camera and taking my picture.

DSC_0741.jpg

Alison came back into the room and smiled at me "You look so pretty Nicole,Robin wants to surprise you with her costume so close your eyes"

"Thank you Alison I'll close my eyes let me know when to open them" I said closing my eyes.

"Nicole open your eyes" Robin said.

I open my eyes and looked there was a very pretty Cat girl siting on the floor.

rumplvi37w610hlpc.jpg

I got up and went over to her and meowed like a cat and she meowed back then pulled me closed and cuddled me.We both giggled and smiled as we cuddled.

"You look so pretty Robin" I said petting her wig.

"Thanks Nicole you look so adorable" Robin said cuddling me.

"Kitty pile!" Alison said pouncing us both then my Mom and Tammy pounced us to.We all giggled and cuddled.It was just great.

"Oh I almost forgot Tammy I talked to my coach and told her you want to take Gymnastics she wants you to come in Tomorrow" Alison said looking at Tammy.

Tammy eyes got really big "Really I can take Gymnastics to?"

Tammy gave Alison a big hug she was so happy then she looked over at our Mom.

"Mommy can I please take Gymnastics" Tammy asked nicely.

"Yes of course sweetie we can get you some new leos and some dresses to if you want".My Mom said smiling at Tammy.

"thank you so much Mommy I would love some more leos and pretty dresses oh and tights to" Tammy said smiling brightly.

"Ok girls its time to go but first I'm taking some pictures" My Mom said getting up from the Kitty Pile.Then she took a bunch of pictures of us being cats we all posed for her it was fun.

"Mommy lets go" Tammy said getting up and taking my hand.

I smiled and got up to.Alison helped Robin up and took her hand to.it looked like they were becoming close friends.We got our jackets then got into my Mom's car..We put our Seat belts on and cuddled in the back seat.I was having so much fun being a pretty cat girl.It didn't take long to for my Mom to Drive there at all when we got out of the car people looked at us.a cute little girl wearing cat ears and a tail smiled and came over to me.

883094-main.jpg

"Hi I'm Becky can I have my picture taken with you please your very pretty" the little girl asked looking up at me.

I smiled at her "Of course you can Becky I like your costume to its cute.I'm Nicole I would love to have my picture taking with you"

Becky smiled at me then waved her Mom over to take our picture.We posed for it then Becky gave me a hug.

"Thank you Nicole I hope you enjoy cats to." Becky said waving to me as she went into the Theater.

I looked over and my Mom and everyone was smiling at me.I smiled back then walked back over to them and Alison took my hand and we walked into the Theater it was a bit crowded everyone smiled at us in costumes some people asked to take our pictures we let them and they asked if we were in the show we told them no just big fans of Cats.I felt like a movie star it was kind of nice.We took our seats at the front row I was surprised I didn't think Alison's Dad had that kind of money.Alison smiled at me then nuzzled my neck.

"I didn't think your Dad would get us front row tickets" I said Petting Alison.

"He wanted us to have a really fun night and he know I like Cats a lot" Alison said nuzzling and cuddling me.

"Smile you two" My Mom said holding up a camera

Alison pulled me close and we smiled for then my Mom took some of Robin and Tammy cuddling.The lights started to dim so we knew the show was about to start.Alison and Robin both cuddled with me as the curtains opened.I was in awe the whole show it was just amazing near the end of it a few of the actors came over to us and offered us their hands and led us up on to the stage.I didn't know what to think. Then they started to dance with us I did my best to dance after we danced with them we bowed and were led into the stove which led to the back stage area.We got to me the cast and crew and have our pictures taken with them they love our costumes.We thanked them for a wonderfully night and headed home.

"That was so much fun Alison" I said as we headed into our place carrying Tammy.

"Alison please tell your Daddy we loved it" Tammy said smiling at her.

"Your both welcome" Alison said hugging us both

"I've never seen Cats before I had so much fun" Robin smiled at us then hugged us to.

My Mom smiled at us all "You four are just adorable Nicole can you help Tammy out of her costume and get her ready for bed I'll be there to read her a story once I get changed"

"Ok I can do that" I said taking Tammy to her room

"Alison and I will be in your room once you tuck Tammy in" Robin said giving Tammy a hug.

I took Tammy up to her room and washed the face paint off and helped her out of her costume and found a cute night gown for her to wear then tucked her into bed.

"where did you get the night gown from Tammy?" I asked slipping it over her head.

"Oh Alison brought it over fr me to Wear.I had so much fun tonight big Sis thank you for dressing up with me" Tammy said smiling at me.

"I had fun to little Sis you get some sleep tomorrow you got a big day tomorrow trying out for Gymnastics" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Are you coming to Big Sis?" Tammy said smiling brightly at me.

"Of course I am" I smiled at Tammy and gave her a big hug.

I was really enjoying being a big sister I was sort of getting used to wearing leotards and make-up as well.

"Night Little Sis see you tomorrow" I said getting up

"Night Big Sis sweet dreams" Tammy said cuddling up in bed.

I closed the door and started to head the bathroom to wash off the face paint My Mom came out of her Room.

"Nicole can I take one more picture before you can changed please?" My Mom said smiling at me.

"Sure Mom "I smiled as she took a picture.

DSC_0744.jpg

She gave me a big hug I hugged her back and smiled at her.

"Tomorrow I'll buy you and Tammy some clothes to wear Leos are cute but you can't wear them all the time" My Mom said smiling back at me.

"That sounds Great Mom I would love some clothes to wear" I said smiling.

"Ok sweetie we'll do that after Tammy Gymnastics,now go and spend time with your friends" My Mom said heading into Tammy's room.

"I will Mom Night" I waved and went and washed off the face paint and headed into my room.

Robin and Alison we're sitting on my bed still in their leos I sat down on the bed to.

"can you unzip my costume please" I said looking at them.

"Of course Nicole I can " Robin said unzipping me and helping me out of it.

"Nicole do you want to play True or dare?" Alison said smiling at me.

"Um...I don't know" I said looking nervous.

"Please Nicole it will be fun and we won't do anything to daring" Robin said smiling at me.

"Ok I guess" I said still a bit unsure.

"I'll go first Alison True or Dare?" Robin said looking at her.

"Dare of course" Alison said smiling.

"Ok Alison I dare you to drink with a straw standing on your head" Robin said.

Alison went and went and got a straw and a glass with coke in it then did a handstand and Robin put the straw in her mouth.I watched her hoping the rest of the game wouldn't be to embarrassing.Alison stared drinking the coke in the glass with no trouble at all then Robin smiled then tickled her till she fell over.

"Hey that wasn't fair at all" Alison said giggling

"It's your turn Robin Truth or Dare?" Alison said looking at her.

"I pick Dare" Robin said.

"I dare you to make out with Nicole for ten minutes" Alison said smiling.

I blinked at Alison and looked at Robin I was really unsure about that dare and started moving away.

Robin Stopped me and pulled me close and leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips our leos touched I didn't kiss her back at first she started rubbing my body I relaxed and kissed her back softly.The kiss seemed to last for ever it was fill with passion I was enjoying it.

"ok time is up love birds" Alison said smiling at us.

"I see why you like kissing Nicole she takes your breath away" Robin said holing me still.

I blushed so much my face turned beat red I really hoped Alison wouldn't be mad at me.

"I think Nicole liked it to" Alison said giggling.

"Your not um mad at me are you Alison?" I asked her really nervous.

"Not at All Nicole is a game and girls kiss all the time" Alison said leaning over and kissing us both softly on the lips.

I kissed her back I was was so relived I didn't want to lose her ever.

"Ok Nicole its your turn Truth or dare?" Robin said looking at me.

"Truth" I said back I wasn't ready for a dare.

"Oh your no fun Nicole humm lets see Are you enjoying being a girl and are you going to become a real girl?" Alison said looking at me.

"I like being a girl and wearing leos I'm having so much fun.But I've always wanted to have a family with you Alison I love you with all of my heart and I never want to let you go" I said smiling at her.

Alison smiled and pounced me then started kissing me and rubbing my body.She looked down at Me I love you with all of my heart to Nicole and I'm yours now and forever"

"you two are just adorable"Robin said looking at us.

"Thanks Robin your adorable to.oh Nicole I brought a night gown and some tights for you to wear to bed" Alison said cuddling me close.

"Thanks Alison I've never wore tights before" I said sitting up.

"I can help you put them on do you need underwear to?" Alison asked me

"Yes I do I don't have any" I said trying not to blush.

Alison went to her over night bag and took out a cute blue nightgown with a kitten on it and some pink underwear and red tights.

"I need to change to Nicole can you help me out of my leo please" Robin asked me.

"Sure I'll need help to" I said unzipping Robin's leo and helping her out of it.

"Thanks Nicole I'll unzip you now" Robin said unzipping me and helping take off my leo.

Alison can over and slipped the night gown over my head I put my arms in.Then she slipped the undies up my legs and rubbed my butt I giggled at her.Robin smiled at us as she put on a cute nightie.

"Nicole sit on my lap and I'll put your tights on" Alison said patting her lap.

I sat on her Lap and smiled she slid the tights up my legs slowly then pulled them up and rubbed my legs I shivered it felt so good.

"Your legs look sexy in tights" Alison said still rubbing my legs.

"mmm that feels so good Alison" I said really enjoying her rubbing my legs.

"Well if you wear tights more often I'll rub your legs and more" Alison said smiling at me.

"Can I put your night gown and tights on you please?" I said nuzzling her neck.

Robin finished dressing and climbed into my bed.

"That's a really cute Nightie Robin and of course you Nicole" Alison said turning so I could unzip her.

"Thanks my Mom she was so happy that I was a girl she seemed to know it was what I wanted to be.Say did I ever show you the picture form Halloween?".Robin asked covering up in the blankets.

"No you didn't Robin" Alison said getting out a night gown,undies and tights and handing them to me.

"Oh I brought the pic with me it was the Halloween that Nick had the flu and slept a lot I took Tommy out that night with my Mom" Robin said looking in her over night bag.

"I remember being really sick and wanting to go out for Halloween but All I did was sleep" I said slipping the nightgown over Alison's head.

"found it" Robin said sitting beside us and showing us the picture.

halloweentakerspiderwoman.jpg

"Wow you make a really adorable Spider-women And Tommy is really cute" Alison said smiling at Robin.

"Yes you do I had no idea you wore a girl's costume. I wish I could of went out with you two" I said slipping up the undies up Alison's legs.

"Thank you both maybe we can go out in costumes this year" Robin said hugging us.

"That's a great idea Robin" Alison said smiling at her.

"Yes let's do that" I said slipping up the tights and rubbing Alison's legs.

"Mmm Nicole that feels great lets cuddle in bed till we fall asleep we got a fun day tomorrow" Alison said kissing me softly.

"Maybe we can get you to Join Gymnastics to" Robin said smiling at me.

"I don't know about that" I said a bit unsure.

"you already look cute in Leos Nicole" Alison said climbing into my bed.

"Thanks but your the gymnast not me" I said climbing into bed next to her.

Robin went over to Alison and pulled her close and kissed her long and softly then she did the same to me.I think was liking girls now to.

"Night you two can't wait to go shopping tomorrow Robin said cuddling up beside Alison.

"Night Robin sweet dreams" Alison said cuddling me.

"Night you two see you tomorrow" I said looking forward to tomorrow.I fell asleep cuddling Alison.

To be continued...

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Day We Became Girls 4

Me, I am wondering if the popularity of this story is "CAT"ching?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I love Cats too with the original London cast.

It is great that Nicole, Robin, Tammy and Alison can have fun and bond as girls and do girl things. Guys have no idea how much fun being a girl really is. Of course, anyone can put on the lingerie, the dress, stockings, shoes and makeup, but the clothes do not actually make the girl. Instead the girl makes the clothes look really sweet on her. Now that both mothers are in on this little escapade, and they and Alison are helping the boys find their inner girl, this is looking to be a really cute story with acceptance, love, understanding, friednship, and bonding. Girls need other girls just like guys need other guys at times. I am so looking forward to the next chapter.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Hi

When is the next chapter coming out?

Thank you everyone

LostNeo's picture

I'm really enjoying writing this story I was stuck on it for awhile.I will hopefully have the next chapter written soon.Thank you for all of your comments take care

Please!

Please! I know it has been like 4 years since you posted chapter four, but this is really good. you can laugh all you want, but this soothes me. About a year ago, my parents and sister were out and i went into my sisters room and put on her clothes. It felt great! I loved being a girl. After that day when there out I sneak into her room and be a girl. I also really want to try a leo, make up, and other stuff. But, I am too nervous to tell my parents I want to be a girl. So this really helps me, and I also wanna see what happens. :)

So Please post more chapters!

( and man, i wish those pills and vagina thing was real. I would buy them :) )

Great Story

I really like this story, but please don't take too long to post the next part

(Insert Witty Subject Title Here)

Hi, it's me. I'm really enjoying your story so far and wondering where it's headed. I'd like to know where you got the pictures of the leotards/gym wear/etc., though. Did you get them off any particular website (GK Elite, Dancewear Solutions, Milano Pro Sport, etc.), or just Google images?

I really liked this story. It

I really liked this story. It has some rough edges and it sometimes feels a bit like a listing, but the pure cuteness of them all makes this a totally worthwhile read.
I really wanted to jump into the screen to give them hugs.

thank you for writing this totally cute story,

Beyogi

next chapter

when is the next chapter comin out

Really?

You claimed that this was to be continued but it has been over four years sense you done anything with it. I hate it when people abandon there stories. Yes I am claiming that this is abandon for the simple fact that it has sat here with out an update or even blog notice of you having troubles with the story in this four year time period. I don't care if I get yelled at or this gets deleted. This story should have either been updated or at least concluded in some way by now. This was really good the only problem I had before hand was that it was to short in the beginning and that the second part didn't have any pictures in it as well. Please update soon or tell us what is going on in a blog post please.

Please

Please continue this story it is Really really good I love it