Without a Trace - Part 15: The Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Without a trace part 15
this is the last chapter of without a trace, being so it will also be the longest where certain threads that have been pulled will be knitted into the garment.
Back to school and into the hall.......

After five minutes walking the sound of children reciting the Pledge of allegiance greeted their ears. Kylie groaned inwardly this was the one thing she hated about junior high school but she realised that to get any results that she would have to play the part perfectly.

The headmistress waited with both Patricia and Kylie until the oath of allegiance was finished. Kylie spent those few minutes staring at her reflection in the polished floor tiles under her feet. Lisa to Kylie's reactions to the usual ones of a young child starting in an unknown environment. Patricia looked down at Kylie and could read her thoughts going through her head, she gently squeezed her child’s shoulder and Kylie took comfort from that. After the class had finished with the oath of allegiance Lisa gently detached Kylie from her mother's hand.

Miss Grover was the teacher of this particular grade of children, she smiled when a young girl was led into the classroom. An excited murmur settled over the class as they wondered who the new girl was. Lisa led Kylie to the front of the classroom and waited for the students to settle again. Kylie was beginning to feel exceedingly nervous about this particular point and she looked down at the floor. She could not keep the blush from reaching her cheeks and also pulled the teddy bear she was clutching up to hide her face.

"Class it is my pleasure to introduce Kylie Roberts who will be joining the school today." Lisa started

The class chanted their greeting to Kylie, and one young girl who sat at a pair of desks the other seat empty motioned for Kylie to join her. Miss Grover seemed that the child was embarrassed and ensure led her over to the spare Seat. She gently pushed the child down into the seat and motioned for her to place the teddy bear in view at the front of the desk. Kylie looked around and saw that many of the other students had teddy bears and other toys at the front of their desks. Miss Grover believed that having something the children cherished in the school environment kept misbehaviour to a minimum.

Mrs Roberts saw that her new daughter had been settled comfortably into the class she left the school. Climbing into the driver's seat of the SUV she pulled out the tablet PC that was running locator software. The signal from the various items that Kylie was wearing was strong and with that easing her worries she continued her way to the hospital to start her working day. Outside the school a non-descript unmarked patrol vehicle was occupied by Kylie sister and her partner council were both also watching a readout listing Kylie's position.

After a few hours of Kylie going through the motions of the daily routine of a young schoolgirl, Kylie felt herself fighting the frustration of having to dumb down her responses. As the day progressed Kylie felt herself beginning to lose control with the frustration. After lunch recess, she was settling into the home room when one of the other students a young boy that had been introduced to her as Dominic pushed his way past her causing her to stumble over her desk. With the frustration of being an environment that to her was geared to be simplistic overwhelmed her. Also she found herself reacting in a more childlike manner and she lashed out at her protagonist. Dominic ended up in a rather inglorious sprawl looking up at her in shock.

Unfortunately for Kylie Miss Grover chose that time to enter the classroom, Dominic seeing his chance when over to her and with tears in his eyes explained that the new girl had picked on him and no reason. Although Miss Grover would have usually taken what Dominic was saying with a pinch of salt, she was slightly irritated after a meeting with another parent had not gone according to plan. Without thinking she took Kylie by the hand and let her out of the classroom back towards the principal's office. Upon reaching there should placed Kylie the chair facing the principles door and walked in. After a minute or two, she left the office and Kylie was sat waiting for whatever fate befell her.

Five minutes had passed the principle still had not come out to collect Kylie and she was starting to get a little bit worried. Another five minutes passed and Kylie was still waiting outside of the office. Just as she was beginning to think that this was part of the punishment the door opened and a woman that was dressed rather severely in a business suit, her grey hair pulled back into a rather painful looking bun. She smiled a predatory smile down at Kylie and without a word motioned the apparent girl To follow. She led Kylie out of the school and towards a rather unprepossessing grey minivan, strangely the van had painted on its doors the legend child services.

Just across the playing fields Joanie and Jan was watching the entry doors of the school and they saw their teammate being led to the child services van. After running a plate check the confirmed that the vehicle was not owned by child services. And they debated briefly whether to intervene but after being told by control to let events take their path. They started following the vehicle making sure that they kept their distance but also kept the vehicle insight. After a few miles they were joined by a black sedan being driven by the latest member of their team. And they continued to tail the vehicle until it passed the imposing entry gates of the Hall.

Inside the vehicle Kylie was looking out the window's and saw them past the brick pillars of entry gate. She started to feel panicked and reached for the seat belt buckle to try and release herself, pressing down on the red button she found it didn't respond then her panic became more acute. The council thing she realised was that she did not have her teddy bear with her. That increased the feeling of panic, but there was a short moment of clarity and she realised that the charm bracelet she wore also contain a small tracking beacon. The vehicle pulled up in front of the main doors of the Hall and a woman walked round getting out of the driver's seat and opened the side door. She pressed a button on the key fob and the seat belt buckle released. Without saying a word she dragged Kylie from her seat through the doors of the Hall, Kylie centred herself not allowing any sign of panic to show so as not to allow this woman any power over her. Eva smiled when she saw the small sign of defiance in this child she wouldn't normally have done this so soon after a child joining the school but the opportunity was ideal.

One of her regular clients had recently said that they wished to have a 10-year-old girl dependent on diapers and trained to have no limitations on what was done to her. The fact that the school was monitored by the Hall for any possible targets and seeing how this girl had reacted to being pushed, the appealed to Eva's twisted nature. She wanted to break this little madam and would take great pleasure in doing so. Kylie stopped to assess the situation and the woman grabbed hold of her and continued turning her into the dark open maw of the Hall. No matter how the teenager tried to stop the progress towards her future fate the woman proved to be stronger. She was dragged towards the office and Kylie took the time to look around and she was surprised to see how some of the people in the Hall were dressed.

Eva sensed the reluctance in her latest victim and it sent excitement through her, the breaking of this one and her fate appealed to her sadistic sexuality. Kylie could feel the tension in this woman and indeed not bode well for her. The fact that Kylie's new jailer seemed to enjoy the discomfort she was placed under was a warning that things were definitely not planned to be pleasant for Kylie. After Eva signed in at the office Kylie were starting to get to the point where she knew she had to take action.

Just as Kylie decided to make a move on the woman who was in charge of her life at this point, She realised that it was now or never. Just as Eva opened the door into the locked parts of the hall and Kylie saw a young boy being restrained in the hall way in the process of trying to rip off the diaper he was wearing she reached up and grabbed the woman by the throat and used her small weight to bring Eva to the floor. Before the woman could react Kylie placed a nerve pinch at her neck and the evil doctor slumped into unconsciousness.

The boy that was being forced back into a diaper saw this small avenging angel and what she had done and he smiled. As he looked at her he could see that her eyes were a steel grey and her face set in lines of fury. She seemed to move like a goddess and the boy felt his young heart growing and he yelled out as that evil doctor fell to the floor. Taking heart from that he swung a fist at the nurse that was trying to put the offending garment on him, the nurse seeing her boss out cold and this young hellion stood over her baulked and that gave the boy his chance.

Just as that happened Eva’s nephew, niece screamed as she launched herself at Kylie but the young police detective smiled and almost purred and seemed to bat him out of the air straight to the ground. As she did that she wondered where the hell her backup was as she didn’t want to fight her way through the crowds of people and hangers on in this nightmare. She worked her way past the boy and walked down the corridor and stopped at a room looking through the door in shock. On a pink nursery rug was a woman dressed as an infant drooling and rocking and the face was the spitting image of the young doctor the team had interviewed the day before.

Kylie entered the room and looked at this woman and could see the fear and broken spirit there, she reached a gentle small hand forwards but the woman stopped rocking and crawled away from Kylie. This triggered the young detective rage again and without thinking slammed her fist into a wall and cursed at the pain. The other woman stopped crawling away when Kylie cursed and the fear lessened a bit. She turned around and for the first time Kylie could see intelligence in the woman’s eyes and Kylie crouched down to get on her level. The woman returned the gaze and then moved herself until she was resting on her diapered rear.

“You aren’t one of them!” She stated.

“No I am not I am here to put a stop to what they are doing” Kylie replied.

“Then hear my story!” The woman replied.

She started by talking about her sister a young surgeon who had a promising career. How Eva had corrupted her and forced her by turning the woman into this infantile state. The threats had increased over time and the force needed until Rachele as that was her name was forced to hide her intellect. A few days ago her sister had escaped and she had been forced into an almost newborn mental state. By an almost superhuman effort had kept hold f her adult mind by almost splitting her personalities. Just as she was going to continue a nurse walked into the room and Rachele growled.

At the entry way the rest of the team and half the city’s police force were pouring into the building. They made arrests and retrievals as they went but they could not get into the locked sections of the hall. Back in the locked section Kylie after dealing with the nurse was facing a trial, four orderlies were surrounding her and she was fighting for her sanity and her liberty. She retreated to the skills she had learnt in self defence and alot of dirty tricks she also had.
Back at the separating door Robert grinned like a wild beast and looked at the locks, he pulled out a small computer from his pocket and entered a set of codes. He was glad to have alot of his kit back and now things like locks and doors would not stand in his way. To him there was a girl fighting to keep her sanity and out of diapers back there and he was up for a fight against these monsters. The lock popped and smiling Robert motioned for the two detectives and Mrs Richards to precede him into the lair of the beast along with the swat team.

The team went through methodically corridor by corridor, releasing victims and detaining staff as they went. They reached Eva’s office and the evidence retrieval team went into work and some other officers stayed with the arrest and extraction teams to video the operation. It was going like clockwork until they came to another locked door. Joanie looked at Richard and the CIA agent nodded and set to work. Just as he got to the point of triggering the lock there came a thump on the other side of the door.

The door flew open and a large orderly was spread out on the floor, Robert looked at the prone figure and his smile became more feral. He kicked the orderly laying there and stepped over the prone form. As the group entered the corridor behind they had a sight that shocked them. In the middle of a group of groaning adults was stood a young school girl with a predatory smile on her face. Joanie smiled when she saw her kid sister looking like something out of an anime combat movie. Kylie smiled when she saw her sister and the rest of the team in the doorway, the last residents of the hall were stood in the doorways to their rooms. As the victims realised they were now free some cried some cheered.

Epilogue:

Months had passed since the hall had been closed and Kylie was now ell on her way to being a recognised and respected female detective. Her mother worked with the teams set up to find and help the victims of the hall and Eva. So far over the months that had past life returned to routine and the Roberts were pleased in that. At one of Kylies police force medicals it was found she was actually intersexed and surgeries followed and now she is all woman and engaged to agent Robert. Yes this story is a happy ever after.....

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

without a trace part 15 the final chapter

Nice to see the Hall fall. Me, I'd like to see more of Kylie.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nice wrap up, and I'm glad

Nice wrap up, and I'm glad that Kylie and Robert have gotten together.

You've got "council" in two

Brooke Erickson's picture

You've got "council" in two places that make no sense whatsoever. I suspect spellcheck run amok, or an errant search & replace.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

I love happy endings

great job grammar and spelling needs a better editor but the story was a nice read

The storu was fun but . . .

Yeah a big but. With the stories of the nurse and Robert I see no logical reason for Kylie to go undercover. They police should have raided the place as soon as Robert got out.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs