Red Shoes - Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Red Shoes - Part Two
by KaylaKayKee

The magic continues...

Tuesday June 26

Dear Diary!
I can’t figure this weather, today was actually quite cold outside! This became especially apparent when I heard Paula giggle as we were having lunch at the park again. I couldn’t quite figure what was so funny at first until she pointed at my chest. Both my nipples looked like they were trying to break out of the confinement of my, I guess too tight, tan polo shirt! How embarrassing! Luckily there were not a soul within sight but I still walked back to the car in fast pace with my arms crossed over my chest. I would probably have run if I could but the shoes don’t really allow any sprinting!

~o~O~o~

Wednesday June 27

Dear Diary!
Well I have found a solution to my nipple issue. While going through my drawer chest at home I found like a short tank top that does the perfect job preventing any further nipple issue. At first I thought it was a bra but really, what would a bra do in my drawers?? Besides, it looks nothing like the ones Mum uses; this one even says Adidas on it so there! At any rate, after putting it on I found that not only does it hold my little cherries in place, it also seem to support my upper body. In fact, it is almost like it makes me walk in a different way, more upright and straight. Weird. But quite comfy.

And oh, something else really weird happened today! I had just finished up a call with a customer when I looked over at Paula’s desk to ask her a question. She was completely engrossed in touching up her mascara and I must have looked a bit funny at her because she looked back and said,

“You know, it wouldn’t hurt you to use some too. I don’t understand why with those eyes and lashes of yours you don’t want to make the most of them.”

I had really not thought about it. Like seriously. She must have noticed me looking down at my purse because she said with a giggle, “Go on, it won’t bite!”

So, I took the bag from my purse, dug out the mascara and used the mirror in the compact to mimic Paula. I also noticed a shine on my nose that I covered up before putting it all back.

I must say I liked the look. I actually didn’t know that my eyes could be made to look that much better with just a little black goo on them. Amazing.

Paula also told me to use a remover to clean it off tonight. I asked Mum about what a remover is and if she had any. Which like duh, of course she does! She not only gave me some neato remover pads but also two lotions or crá¨mes. One for night and one for daytime.

Mom’s the best!

~o~O~o~

Saturday June 30
Mike texted and wanted to go hang out at the mall. I was getting ready but all of a sudden I came up with the worse migraine so I texted him back and cancelled. I think he’s bummed out with me. Can’t he just get that headaches like these are like totally devastating?

~o~O~o~

Monday July 2
Dear Diary!
I was totally stressed out today! For one thing I couldn’t find anything to wear this morning! I thought I had another pair other than white or beige pants like the short ones I’ve been wearing but I guess not. The only thing I could find was a pair of light blue full length pants. At first I couldn’t figure out how to put them until I realized that the zipper was in the back! Now who have heard of such a thing? After getting them on I have to admit that they are comfortable and I like the way they fall, I just wonder if they will be a bit too warm for summer?

Not only that, I also had another major disaster this morning and I’m sort of glad I don’t have to tell anyone other than my diary. I was in my bedroom and had just put my undies on and while I was putting some color on my face I noticed that I had a wet spot in my shorts. How embarrassing! And, it had to be one of my fav shorts too, really thin and silky. It has happened before during the night but that’s ok since I always change in the mornings, but never like this after a shower. Which made me think about how long it’s been since the last time I ‘played around’ with myself. I just haven’t had the urge I guess.

Anyways, I didn’t know what to do at first, and then I got to think about those pads Mum keeps in her bathroom cabinet. So, I sneaked in and borrowed a couple of them and put one in a new fresh pair of undies and one or two in my purse. I must say that it actually felt quite nice to know that I won’t have to worry about any leaks like that during the day, just imagine how embarrassing it would be if someone saw a wet spot in my crotch!

I did notice in the mirror that I might have to start watch what I’m eating; my chest seems to have swelled a bit. It’s not like I’m getting fat but I do seem to fill out a bit even though the tank tops still does seem to do a pretty good of a job to hold everything in place. I sort of wish that I could find something that is not as warm as they are, especially during the warmer days.

I was even thinking about borrowing a tank from Mum, I have seen her use some that seem to be in the same material as my undies. But for one thing they are all in very bright colors with lace and stuff and I don’t know that they would help very much hiding my nipples very well. I guess I just have to watch what I eat better!

At any rate, Paula complimented me on my outfit today (wore a red polo shirt with my pants) although she did hinted that it maybe wasn’t the perfect summer colors. I didn’t know there were different colors for the seasons but I guess she could be right when I think about it. Maybe if I didn’t have so much to do over the weekends with keeping the house up. Now that I’m working and Mum is working all week there are little time over to do anything but cleaning house and do laundry. It’s not that I mind, Mum is a lot of fun to be around and we seem to have grown closer in a way now since I got a job and at the same time we actually spend more time together.

I am going to have to find something that is cooler though, today was a scorcher and even if we have good AC in the building (Duh!), it’s way too warm when going to lunch. Tomorrow and the next few days they are promising rain though so it looks like I will get a break!

~o~O~o~

Tuesday July 4
Dear Diary!
Went to lunch in the rain today with Paula. Well not really lunch, we had an ice cream from Dairy queen in the car. Anyway, I have noticed that she, and too Mum for that matter, always seem to put lipstick back on the second they are done eating. I asked Paula about it and she said that apart from wanting some color on her lips it also help keeping the lips moist and made not dry out. That is something I can relate to, I use Blistex from time to time but haven’t lately.

Then later at the office while freshening up my face and lashes I noticed a lip-gloss in my beauty bag. I don’t know why I didn’t think about that before, I mean it’s almost like Blistex. It tastes a little different but it sure keep my lips moist and it definitely does look better too. The only thing is that it doesn’t seem to stay on very long but that’s ok; it doesn’t hurt checking yourself out in the mirror every now and then. Just to make sure you don’t look like total wreck! There’s no harm in making sure you look your best, is there?

~o~O~o~

Thursday July 6
Dear Diary!
Looong day today! First of we were really busy at work and don’t you know that when you have the most to do some people just can’t take a hint? Like the UPS guy today, Greg is his name, it seems like he is taking more time chatting away when all he is there for is to drop of deliveries. I tried to be nice but I really was busy and he just wouldn’t stop! I mean he’s nice and all, always looking so relaxed in his demeanor and a brown shorts and he’s really funny too but not when you like have a thousand things on your mind and need to get done. Geeez. Paula thought it was funny though, the way I tried to hint to him that I was like mega busy. Glad I can be of amusement!

And of course, today I forgot to change shoes before going home. I actually didn’t notice until I saw them sitting there on the floor beside my closet, right next to my purse. Figures! Oh well, no big deal.

And so anyway I was in my room trying to figure out what to pick out what to wear tomorrow when Mum walked in. she didn’t say anything about the shoes but she did notice my lip-gloss. At first I thought she was going to have a fit but she was really cool about and suggested that since I was using lip-gloss and mascara maybe it wouldn’t hurt putting some color on my eyes too. I really hadn’t thought about it and frankly didn’t see the point but after Mum had shown me how to apply just a tad I must say I like it.

After we had looked though my beauty bag Mum showed several other things I could use like a small pen she called kajal, some blush for the cheeks this really funky looking pliers thing that you use to curl your lashes with! It looked totally scary and painful at first but I must say that the result is super. I love it!

She also helped me pick out some things to wear for the next few days and even let me borrow a few things from her to match things up like this one totally adorable thin satin blouse in crá¨me white that goes super with a pair of medium cropped pant I have. I can’t remember when the last time I had so much fun with Mum!

~o~O~o~

Friday July 7
Dear Diary!
Total disaster today and at the same time a great day! Well the day went by pretty uneventful, even if Mr. UPS seemed to consider pitching a tent and move in today. I’m mean come on…

Anyways, it was when I got in my car to go home the stupid thing would not start, not for no amount of money. Dead. Didn’t even flinch. And of course, Paula had a hair appointment but offered to take me home after she was done. So since I couldn’t get hold of Mum (does cell phones ever work when you really need them to?) I had little choice but tagging along to her salon.

It hadn’t been more than a few minutes after Paula got seated that one of the beauticians came over and asked if I wanted my hair done too. I dunno, but since I didn’t have anything better to do and it’s be quite a while since I got it cut I just said ok and was led to a stool. I must say though that I had absolutely no clue what to say when she asked me what I wanted done. I remembered looking at some picture in one of the magazines and this one picture had got my attention for some reason. I pointed at the picture and the hair dresser something like it ‘would look really good on you’ and started to work.

It was weird when she put these foil thingys in my hair and when I asked about it she just said that I thought I could use some highlighting with the style I had choosen. Ohh Keeee…. I looked over at Paula and she just smiled and nodded so I like just went with it. And then, as the woman that was doing Paula’s nails, rolled her stuff over my way Paula said ‘My treat!’ So I got my nails filed and got some transparent polish put on them, just to make them stronger. Looked pretty cool actually and it was really, I mean really really, relaxing getting a little pampered and taken care of. Paula is such a sweetie.

And then, when we were about to leave the lady that had done my nails noticed my ear hoop and wondered why I only had one ear pierced. Funny but I had almost forgotten about it and I must say it did look a bit off with just one. So guess what, I now have studs in both ears!

Funny thing is, when I look in the mirror I can’t really remember what my hair used to look like before. I mean, I absolutely love the way it looks now, like it has more body and it’s kinda shiny. And the best thing is that all I have to do in the mornings is basically blow-drying it, add some mousse and spray it a tad.

On the way home I managed to get a hold of Mum and told her about my car disaster. She called AAA and had them take a look at it and bring the car home. Apparently someone forgot to turn off the lights so after charging it the car starts like a charm again. I’m so blonde sometimes!

PS
Mum loves my hair and so do I!

~o~O~o~

Saturday July 8
I was really tired today, slept till like 11. Got up, took a shower and helped Mum around the house. Feels like crap today, went to bed early. Have to iron clothes tomorrow. Texted Mike but he was at a game with some friends. Life sux.

~o~O~o~

Monday July 10
Dear Diary!
Got a compliment from the Mr. Richards today when he paid one of his rare visits to us in the office. He actually have a desk in our office too but seem to spend most of his time in the shop office with the other guys. At any rate he complemented me on my looks which was sweet of him. Not that I was wearing anything much different today, light grey cropped pants, a slight silverfish blouse (borrowed from Mum!) and a thin red belt. And my red shoes.

Then of course the UPS guy had to show up at the same time so there they were both telling my how nice I looked, before they drifted off to discuss football and whatever. I’m really not used to getting compliments and I know that at some point I did get a tad red. Luckily I think that my foundation might have prevented me from looking like a ripe tomato.

~o~O~o~

Thursday July 13
Dear Diary!
This morning while taking a shower I thought that I must have gained some more weight. I weighed myself after and the weird thing is that it rather looked like I had lost some! It’s just like when I was in the shower lathering myself down I just felt ‘fuller’ in some way. I can’t really see any difference; it’s more like a feeling.

My nipples seem to be way more sensitive too, ti-hi!, I actually enjoyed lathering them and stuff. I have to take care though because it made them grow to like twice the size. But I kinda enjoyed it. Besides, my top takes good care of hiding it all anyways.

Today was a pretty murky day outside but they are saying it will be way warmer tomorrow and over the weekend. Can’t wait for this rain to stop!

~o~O~o~

Friday July 14
My dear Diary,
Busy day again at work, like all Fridays. I’m getting better at doing the payroll even if I have to ask Paula a lot. Wore the blue pants and a white polo with a cute print on the pocket. I’m getting used to the no pocket business, I pretty much keep what I need in my tote bag anyways.

Mike called a while ago. A good while ago actually, time flies! Anyways, after that we went on Skype. Mike was a bit weird at first, said I looked different in some way but he like couldn’t or didn’t want to say in what way. I think I look pretty much the same. Could be my hair though I guess. But I think he liked it.

It was good talking to him, but I guess I got a bit of a back pain laying on my bed with my netbook. He was joking about that it looked like we were laying in the same totally huge bed looking into each others faces. I guess it did looked kinda weird but cute.

Nighty-nighty, Diary!

~o~O~o~

Saturday July 15
What is it with weekends? Thunderstorms and rain. I was so scared. Woke up in the middle of the night, the room was all weird. Must have been the storm. Put on a long tee, went into Mums bedroom and snuck down next to her.

~o~O~o~

Sunday July 16
More rain and storms. Watched TV and played board games with Mum. Got clothes ready for next week. My room is weird, I keep waking up to this weird light. It’s like my closet is glowing. Bad dreams. Headache all day again.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

poor girl....

nobody seems to notice how much she's changing, including her. In a way, that's probably better than changing and being scared to death of it, but still....

"You can survive a couple of weeks without food. You can survive a couple of days without water. You can even survive a couple of minutes without air. But you cannot survive for even a minute without hope."

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Wondering if

those shoes and office space are a part of some weird experiment being done to see if a closet T.G. can be helped without their knowledge or as a way of dealing with a spy?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Transformation

Obviously the magic changes taking place allows her, her family and associates to simply assume it's all normal.

I'm not sure why all the headaches for both her and Mike, or is this the monthly cycle?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Manolo Blahnik

WebDeb's picture

Or perhaps they are Manover Blank.

Strange how a nice pair of shoes can make a girl feel complete.

A most delightful tale. Thankyou.

Different approach thru her

Different approach thru her diary but it's an enjoyable ride.

alissa