Red Shoes - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
Red Shoes - Part Three
by KaylaKayKee

Monday July 17

Dear Diary!
Stressed out! Woke up late still with a an insane headache but the shower helped. Then I couldn’t find my tank top until I realized that I had folded them really small. For a second I thought I had gone insane then I realized that I actually have to button it behind my back. Duh. Must have a brain freeeze today. I’m thinking I might have washed it in too high temperature or dried it too warm but once I got it on I really liked how it sat.

I threw on a pair of my thinnest grey capris and light blue shirt shirt, did my make and threw my pumps on. They seemed to burn beyond belief at first but oddly enough, I hadn’t been in the car more than a few minutes with the AC blazing before my headache completely disapered and my shoes cooled of! Thank god for modern technology! Had a pretty good, but hot day at work. Tons of things to do.

Talked to Mike on Skype and he told me he got a new job, like a real one. It appears that he got a callback from a mining company where he applied. He was out to see them yesterday and it appears that he start there in just a few day. And it’s a good job too, he will be working mostly above ground, maintaining machinery and even doing office work. Very cool, I’m so happy for him.

And… I might have solved my problems with the headaches. At least I think so! Listen to this!

After I came home I was so warm an icky and went straight up, stripped and jumped in the shower. While I was drying my hair I noticed a headache coming back, it like started in the back of my neck and went down my back. But when I stretched I noticed it fading when I stretched my feet and stood on my toes. It occurred to me that maybe it comes from my back, you know with the shoes being a bit high and all. So I put them back on and guess what, after just a minute or so the headache was completely gone. Even as I’m laying here on the bed with my laptop typing away, wearing only my undies and my fav shoes!

Life is great!

~o~O~o~

Tuesday July 18

Dearest Diary!
Well today sure was interesting enough! Had a fairly stress-free day at work, believe it or not, and I hadn’t been home more than like 15 minutes before Mike was on the door. Apparently the dealership just outside town had got a car in that he wanted to check out, a Ford F150 no less. And of course he needed a driver to take him there. And of course I was it! So instead of changing out of my work clothes I dove in to the bathroom to do some minor repairs on my face and off we went.

At first Mike seemed a little apprehensive and weird, looking at me funny. At first I thought it was because of my, ok I admit it, rather large bag was sitting between us on the seat and he was embarrassed to that someone would think it was his. But that’s just silly.

At any rate after just a few minutes he warmed up and started to rant about this new truck of his, like as if he just bought it or something. Good grief.

Then as we arrived to the dealership I just had to check my face again and I was doing that he walked around the car and held the car door open for me. That was sweet!

You got to love car sales people. We hadn’t made it halfway to the door before I guy held it open and came out to greet us. From there on it was all ‘How are we today and cars this cars that, bla bla bla…’. The guys was nice but at the same time kinda creepy, kept looking at me weird all the time.
Then after a while the guy says to Mike, and get this… ‘So I bet you can’t wait to get the truck on the road and take your little lady out for a ride, right?’

Little lady??? The guy thought I was… Mikes girlfriend! I mean seriously! I had to giggle and Mike had a hard time reraining from laughing too. I could see he went all red trying to hold it in.
Sooo. At any rate, I guess Mike signed the papers. Like forever… and is now. Or at least in a week or so, the owner of a new Ford F150. Because they ofcourse did not have the color he wanted. He wanted a red one and the ones they had were blue or white.

We did laugh about the car guy when drove back home and mike even asked me ‘Well GIRLFRIEND, you wanna go for a ride in my new truck next week?’ I laughed like hysterically and said ‘Sure baby, I would looooove to’, using my best bimbo voice. Then we laughed hysterically again.

Can’t wait to see Mike’s new truck though. It will be like totally awesome!

~o~O~o~

Wednesday 19
Phew was it warm today, even in the office so it seemed. Skyped with Mike for almost two hours after I got home, he is still so excited about his new job. And his new truck. And he said something really sweet too…

It was like this, we were talking about yesterday and started to laugh again about the car guy and Mike said something like he got a good deal on the truck because of me. I couldn’t figure exactly what he meant by that and Mike said, and sounded kinda embarrassed, that the car guy seemed to like looking at me. At first I thought that sounded weird but I remember he was looking at me funny and so then it popped into my head to ask Mike if he liked looking at me too yeaterday. And he said ‘I like looking at you now. You look cute with your shoes on in bed!’, referring to me dangling my shoes up in the air laying on my belly Skyping. And then he added… ‘You looked…. pretty… yesterday…’ And he sounded so embarrassed when he said it and I swear I could see him blush a little!

I don’t know why but it made me so, I don’t know, happy, hearing him say that. Like I want to hear him say it again.

~o~O~o~

Thursday July 20

Dear Diary!
I can’t take this heat anymore! Heeeeeelp! For some reason the heat does not seem to bother Paula or Mum but I find it unbearable. I guess I was bitching about the dress code at work, not being allowed to wear shorts and I asked Paula how she could stand it?

“Well it doesn’t bother me that much since I always wear skirts or a dress. Besides I’m closer to the air conditioning!” She replied matter of factly.

She looked up at me and continued “And frankly I don’t understand why you don’t, rather than always dress in pants.”

“What, move closer to the AC” I replied.

“No, wear skirts, dummy. You certainly cannot have my desk!”

The thought had just never occurred to me, isn’t that weird? I mean, I do have skirts, or don’t I? I don’t wear them often but when she suggested it I did remember seeing some skirts in my closet. Maybe I should try that? And why are my feet suddenly burning again?

I know, Dear Diary, that you must think I’m weird but I really couldn’t think of what color or style they were until I came home and started to rummage around in my closet.

I did find a few things that I should be able to wear to work, like a black pencil skirt with sailor-button front, back zip and a ruffled back hem and a brown pleated, also pencil, skirt with braided synthetic belt, a shirred back and pleated hem. They are a little bit lady style and not really what I would prefer but at the same time I think they may be very appropriate for work.
I also found the cutest chambray skirt in grey with a pull-on smocked waist. Maybe not as great for work but definitely good for warm days after work!

I got to think about a few things I had seen in Mum’s closet and when I heard Mum downstairs and yelled for her to come up.

She seemed to be quite taken at first about my idea of wearing a skirt to work but she soon warmed up to the idea and we went to look for some things that would fit me and I could borrow and after trying a few on I had a good selection to choose from.

As I was hanging the skirts back on hangers in my closet Mom asked about whether I would have to wear hose with the skirt while at work. I said I didn’t know but I had noticed that Paula always did. Mom then suggested that I should probably do that too then.

At first this didn’t make any sense to me, I mean, the whole idea of wearing a skirt would be to avoid getting hot. Mum explained to me that rather than wearing pantyhose that could get warm I could use thigh highs or stay ups. Stay-ups are a sort of hose without a panty that stays up by having an elastic band or silicon strips around the thighs. It all sounded complicated to me but since I didn’t really want to upset anyone by not adhering to the dress code I agreed to give it a try.

I went to bed rather excited about the prospects of going to work in the morning not only in a new outfit but also without being warm. On recommendation from Mum I had shaved my legs while taking my evening shower and it really wasn’t before now when I’m in bed I notice how different and nice it actually feels with clean shaven legs. Not that I had much body hair to talk about it the first place, hardly any. Still, I shaved myself all over my body including arm pits and, yeah, you know…

It is amazing how much difference removal of the little hair I had can make, I just can’t stop rubbing my legs together. In fact, I don’t think I have ever felt something so... sensual. I lay here trying to write in my diary and all I can feel are my soft legs and body and my nipples poking the bed spread while rubbing my padded crotch against my soft sheets. It’s really quite hard to describe, it is like totally erotic in a way. I seriously feel better than I have for a long time. And I get this urge, this… I don’t know. I can’t explain it.

So good night Dear Diary. I think it is time for a little playtime…

~o~O~o~

Friday July 21

Dear Diary!
Had a great day! I woke up with a smile this morning, feeling so totally relaxed, content and ready to just go hug a brand new day! When I got out of the shower Mum gave me a lotion to rub on my legs, she said it would help my legs stay soft and moist after shaving them. The lotion smelled heavenly, kinda summer fruity and felt really nice and cool on the skin.

She also showed me how to put on the thigh highs, not that it was that complicated. They seem to fit well, are really thin and kinda shiny and don’t appear to be warm at all. It is a little like wearing another layer of skin on top of my own skin. I like it.

They also make my legs way more sensitive and actually feel really nice when I sit with my legs close together or are crossing them, something I noticed while I was in front of my vanity putting on my makeup and doing my hair this morning.

I selected the black skirt from my closet along with a silky cool white blouse with smocked arms, along with my fav red shoes. I must say that I was kinda amazed how good it looked and when I got to work (in time!) Paula praised me for my good taste!

I think that Greg the UPS guy liked it too because he sure took his time today, making all kinds of extra trips by my desk. If I didn’t know better I would say that he was checking out my legs. It made me feel sort of self conscious at first but in another way I also enjoy the attention. He has really put on a nice tan, I guess it comes from driving around in a half open truck and carrying boxes back and forth in the sunshine. It looks good on him.

We didn’t do much of a lunch today, just grabbed a couple of yoghurts and walked across the street down to riverfront park. The cool breeze from the river felt around my legs and thighs felt really good as we strolled along eating our yogis, just chatting away and having a good time. Paula is really becoming a very dear friend, even if she’s like really old. Like at least 35 or something. She was enquiring about my ‘over the top good mood’ and I almost told her that I had the most incredible orgasm ever last night but loud I just told her “It must be the weather!”

I did notice though that since my skirt is rather snug it restricted the way I walk, especially navigating the steps down to the riverfront; the skirt along with the heels forced me to take very small, almost sideway steps down the stone staircase to avoid tripping and making a fool out of myself!

I caught myself several times looking down at my legs and shoes as we walked; it’s something with the way it makes my leg look that I really like. Maybe it is the way the sun makes my hose shine, maybe it is the way my legs just seem to flow down from my skirt and down into my heels; it felt like my feet were partially on fire and partially ice cold. At any rate I just love it. I know I’m boring you my dear Diary, I just feel so like totally elated!

And another thing I noticed is all the looking you seem to get just for wearing a skirt. I mean like seriously. We passed several other people in the park and I noticed that almost always their eyes seemed to fall on our legs. Like hello! We are up here! Still I kinda liked the attention and I think so did Paula. Every time some other person out on a lunch stroll walked by she seemed to perk up a bit and so I tried to mimic her. It was really nice to get a friendly and appreciative smile and ‘Hello’ back every time we passed someone by. Even if they were looking at my legs and not my eyes!

Like when we got back to the office, Mr. Richards was standing talking by the door to a customer. At least I think it was a customer, he introduced himself as Steve Banks or something. Anyways he like shook my hand and stuff but then he like just stared at my chest, my butt and my legs. I mean like really. He was nice and all though, had really nice eyes and this cologne that smelt really good, so I don’t really mind him looking at my butt. It was actually kinda cute. Lol!

~o~O~o~

Saturday July 22

Dear Diary,
Today Mum and spent at the mall, almost all day. Well I got sort of a late start, had weird dreams again, but after ‘playing a little’ *hint, hint* I like totally passed out and woke up late and we didn’t get lo leave until like after lunch.

After a quick breakfast I jumped in the shower and I guess got to think about the guy yesterday and kinda checked myself out. Nope, never gonna win any beauty contest! Still, I like the shape of my body though, it actually felt nice tracing my lines with the soaped fluffy thing Mum has in there. My chest seems a lot rounder too and my nipples are sensitive, but like a good sensitive. Oh yeah…!

One weird thing is down there, you know. It feels weird without my panties and pad. It’s like… I don’t know… like I am not supposed to mess with it. I still did though and everything feels so weird. Small and even more sensitive. I know that I‘m still growing and hopefully everything will eventually be ok. I thought about talking to Mum about it but that would be like totally embarrassing! Besides, it works just as good rubbing myself through my panties and pad. Speaking of which…

OK, where was I?. Right. Since we were going to the mall I tried to take extra time with my face, I don’t want anyone thinking I’m like a weirdo or anything. I spent like an hour putting on foundation, powder, mascara, kajal, eye shadow, lip-gloss and it turned out pretty good I think. I blow-dried my hair just like the woman at the salon told me to and put some mousse in and then sprayed it.

Since it was still pretty warm I threw on that grey chambray skirt and a red and white striped top that looked cute with my shoes. But of course Mum had objections and said if I was going to wear a skirt like that I had to wear pantyhose. In like the summer! Like duh!

Anyway, I did put on the pair she gave me and they were actually not warm at all and I have to admit that it did made my legs look great. I think I like thigh highs better but for obvious reason I couldn’t really wear a pair of those!  And once we got to the mall I can sort of understand why she was so adamant about wearing hose; you just feel more dressed when you stand in the escalator or walking the steps. Oh yes, I got looks! From several people. Hello! I’m up here!

It was great spending the whole day with Mum. She was in such a good mood all day and so was I and we giggled at just about anything and, my feet did’t freeze up or got hot more than a few times. Then one time though was sorta bad, Mum said she wanted to go check a few things out at Victoria’s Secret. I wasn’t sure what kinda store it was but we had to stop before we got there because my feet really started to burn. Totally weird.

So we sat down at totally small little table and shared an ice-cream and pretty soon my feet were ok again, in fact they were almost frozen. That’s when we had one of our giggle sessions; the table was so small that we kept kicking each other’s shoes all the time and stuff. Amazing what some ice-cream can do!

I liked VC, like Mum called it. I’m not sure they have anything I could wear but I enjoyed browsing around while Mum tried a few things out. I was approached a couple of times by the sales ladies and it was totally embarrassing but I just told them I was waiting for my Mum. She did ended up buying a couple of things, not sure exactly what.

I did get a nice short and really thin cardigan in white at Penney’s that I figured I can just wear open with a thin belt. We also tried on like 200 pair of shoes. I don’t know what it is with shoes but I love them. None of them really felt as comfortable as my red ones, in fact the ones I bought, a pair of black (why it is called pumps when they really are just shoes?) and a pair of white sandals with the same type of heel as my red ones, I compared really close to my own. I even had to hold them sole to sole to make sure they were right. Mum thought that was really funny and like said I should put them on my feet instead and not be afraid if the red ones got jealous! And yes, we had another giggle attack!

After the mall we went to Olive Garden for dinner. I love that place! I had this totally fab Chicken Alfredo and Mum had a salad. I know I probably should have had that too but at the same time, I’m still growing!

So now here I am again, laying on my bed typing away. And in my closet are my two new shoes, side by side with my red fav ones. I think they’ll make up and become good friends!

~o~O~o~

Sunday July 23

Dear Diary,
Today is my birthday and I had like totally forgot! Mum had not and when I came downstairs for breakfast there was this gift bag and a cute card on the table for me!

She had got me sleep shirt yesterday and the cutest necklace and ear rings! I live her sooooo much! The ear rings are totally cute (even if I think the diamonds are not real) and they match together. The set is call Past, Present and Future and I love them!

The sleep shirt she actually got is a VC and is like really a long tee without arms. I wasn’t sure about anything from VC at first but after Mum made me model it I have to admit it feels pretty nice on. In fact, I have worn it all day!

Then guess what! Mike called to wish me happy birthday. He was so sweet and apologized for not being able to make it but he had so much to do with his new job. But he promised to make it up to me! He’s just so sweet.

Of course I had to try the sleep shirt on, actually I’ve worn it all day, did I mention that? I spent all day hanging out with Mom. We cleaned the house a little bit, put some really good steaks in marinade for dinner and also cleaned out some old clothes and stuff that we will give to the salvation army. It’s amazing how much old stuff we had between the two of us. And, in the process I found a lot of clothes in my closet that I had actually forgotten about. Totally cool!

Then, Mom had another surprise for me! She told me she had ordered a new vanity for her bedroom and she suggested that we put her old one in mine. I wasn’t sure at first that I really needed a vanity with mirror and all but it actually does make sense. Now I can sit in my room and brush my hair in the mornings and also fix my face. It will sure be nice having it all handy on a table instead working out of my beauty bag in the bathroom.

I also helped Mom do her nails, put new polish on and stuff. And the she did mine and my toes too! We had a great time sitting in the living room, watching some TV, tinkering with our nails, laughing and giggling a lot. Totally silly. My Mom is the best!

I love the way my nails turned out by the way. Mom also gave me some of her colored polish along with some other makeup stuff. It filled up my vanity pretty good. Well there’s room for a little more actually!

Well Dear Diary, I guess it’s time for some bed. Tomorrow is another week and I have a feeling its going to be a great one!

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Red Shoes

Very erotic read. A pleasure to read and the pictures are
beautiful. The legs of the girl are beautiful I could hold
and kiss those legs all day.

In no time at all,

it seems that those shoes have made a new woman out of the old boy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Adaptations

Evidently the magic is quickly helping her (I think it's safe to use female pronouns at this stage) adapt and become used to the changes its inducing. It sounds as though there have also been changes 'down below' - certainly there's no mention of the 'equipment' that used to reside down there. Perhaps also there's some truth in that statement about the shoes "making up and becoming good friends" - i.e. the red shoes will transfer some of their magic to the black pair.

I wonder what she'll make of menstruation, when it finally arrives...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I do like the red pumps..Can

I do like the red pumps..Can you tell me where I can get a pair?

alissa