My China Cross Dress Cure

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

 

My China Cross Dress Cure
By Julie D Cole

 
As our plane touched down at HongQiao airport in Shanghai I looked out of the window. It was early May and the weather was grey and miserable and visibility was poor. I remember thinking ‘A typical grey day in UK’. It put me in mind of the mists and fogs we used to encounter years ago in UK.

I wasn’t looking forward to the trip but somebody had to do it since China offered more opportunity for our Company than any other Country in the world and we needed business very badly.

Here I was, a person who didn’t enjoy traveling and positively hated Chinese food whose greatest pleasure in life was to cross dress and yet my busy life and domestic situation had limited my opportunities. I was getting older and losing my slim figure and boyish face. I needed to relax and to keep fit again as I’d done in my youth and all through my twenties and thirties.

It had been 20 years since I’d been to China and my previous experience had surprised me as we never saw so many people before and Mao suits were in abundance. Nobody had cars and in Beijing we’d never seen so many bicycles.

We’d traveled on local buses just for the hell of it since a fare of several stops to the giant Peking Hotel for dinner was less than 1 pence in UK money. We’d had time for quick visits to Tiananmen Square and The Great Wall but it was the experiences in the Old Town and in the Countryside that confirmed to me that I was right not to like Chinese food since the meals were poor standard and cooked in kitchens that I’d preferred to pretend didn’t exist.

It’s amazing what can be hidden under rice in a bowl until a plate is replaced by the waiter. I even hid the large sea slugs.

So China was the end of the World for me and I never expected to return and I certainly never expected to fall in love with it later in my life nor to meet two special people who helped me to come to terms with my true self. I met the first as soon as I arrived.

As we left the terminal building I was just as surprised as on the previous occasion in Beijing but only because I’d still expected to see Mao suits and a dirty blue bus waiting for us to take us to our hotel.

Instead we were greeted by the most elegant Chinese lady in a deep blue two piece business suit and long black hair with a driver at her side holding a card with our Company name. She looked so beautiful yet I wasn’t supposed to like Chinese people and I always drooled over tall beautiful Western women and especially those with a hint of masculinity so that I could wonder what I would look like dressed like that. This girl was having the same effect on me.

As we walked to the car park she took my bag, despite my attempts to resist and she held open the exit door that seemed so strange to me. She said it was normal for a women to do these things in China. As we walked across the car park I glanced at her several times and she smiled. She was very attractive and I suddenly felt that I might like this trip.
Her name was Dora. I remember thing ‘what an old fashioned name to select’.

Over the next two weeks we spent a lot of time together as we travelled around looking for business opportunities and I was lucky that she had been assigned to me whilst the others in our party travelled further afield.

We talked a lot and she told me about the difficulties in China through the Cultural revolution and how her family had been quite wealthy with a large house and how her father had been sent to the fields for re-training and her mother to teach in school.

She’d had to fend for herself even though she stayed with her Grandmother and sometimes went to the cellars of old houses with her Grandfather who was made to bail out water and clear rubbish to make the properties habitable often under close supervision of an army guard. He never dared to lift his eyes for fear of being beaten or even worse. They slept on the floor of the kitchen of the house that had been taken away from them.

Her real Chinese name was TianYi that means 'big sky' and it's a boys name in normal circumstances. Maybe she became strong because of her name but probably she developed her personality because of the life she'd had. I liked her and I felt she was very feminine sometimes but almost masculine on other occasions. A little bit of how I felt sometimes.

A few years later the family came back together but soon after her father had a heart attack and died. Dora was in attendance at the hospital and the facilities were poor and at that time nothing like now in Shanghai. People were laying on trolleys half conscious and without adequate care. Doctors didn't have the full training nor the equipment.

After his death Dora took over the duties of family leader that she relished. As attractive as she was she enjoyed to be so strong with chance to take on a masculine role. Strangely because of her birth name of Tian Yi some people became confused and thought she was a boy. She said she sometimes like to potray herself as a boy masquerading sometimes as a girl. She tried marriage but it failed because she had too strong a personality.

I couldn’t get this girl out of my mind.I never expected to become so infatuated.

Here I was 6000 miles from home forming a relationship with a beautiful younger Chinese girl who clearly liked me and gave out a lot of mixed messages. I was hooked.

Over the four months I traveled back and forth to China from UK and our relationship became very intimate. It started one afternoon after we had been drinking at a big celebration.

She had cried so much with pride for our achievements that I had to console her. As I held her in my arms she was as tall as me yet she seemed weak even though I knew that she was strong. Her nose was wet with tears so I kissed it and then she kissed me. This was the softer side, her feminine side.

When we went back to the hotel I called her room and asked if she needed to chat and I was welcomed. I was a little surprised and I couldn’t stop myself. I had to go to her.

We chatted and after a while this led to us kissing and it was hard to say who was taking the lead. I would have expected to kiss her and put my arms around her waist yet she seemed to try to do the same.

I wanted her to take the lead yet I was trying to behave as a man should behave. So I was experiencing different feelings. I felt like we were one sex and sometimes like this was a man in drag and then I felt like it was me as a woman in another woman’s arms.

We stripped our outer clothes and she pressed herself hard to me as we lay together and it wasn’t long before she was shuddering as she ejaculated. She pushed me aside and lay back for air feeling satisfied. On the other hand I felt that I’d hardly started.

I still didn’t know if I was in bed with a woman or not yet I didn’t care. I felt like I wanted her to make love to me. She was younger and much fitter than me and yet she seemed gentle and soft one minute and then strong and aggressive the next minute.

She kissed me and said we should get ready to meet the rest of the delegation and sent me to my room like a young child going to wash their face and comb their hair before school.
I wanted this woman but I wanted her to want me. I didn’t know what I wanted really and I guess I wished that I could be a woman for the night and for her to be my man.

Then the guilt set in and I reverted to character and thought that I should take care. But I wanted to know more about her.

We all had drinks together even though we’d had more than enough and all the time I was glancing at Dora and she was looking at me. She’d stirred something in me and clearly she’d enjoyed it too. I knew that she had some close friendships with women in her office and in her prior Company. Was this a lesbian girl or a transsexual or a transvestite.

I didn’t know and really I didn’t care either since she made me feel fantastic.

It was late as we all left the bar and as I left her at the lift she asked if I’d enjoyed myself that day and I must have colored. She kissed me and I whispered to her that I would like to come again to her room. She took my hand and I just followed. I couldn’t stop myself. I was not supposed to do these things and had always been taught to take care in foreign counties. But I wanted to be with her.

Before she came out of the bathroom I was stripped to my shorts and climbed into bed. As she came out of the bathroom she passed me a silk dressing gown and she squirted a little perfume to my chest area.

She was stripped to her pants and she had a small yet very pert bust. I looked to her crutch area for any evidence of a bulge but she lifted my face and kissed me.

She turned off her side light and my efforts to take the male role were quickly stopped by her and she pushed me back and leaned over me. She kissed my lips and then my nose and eyes. I felt I wanted her to make love to me and to be her woman. Then I tried to fight the feeling and then she stopped me again and kissed my nipples. They became hard and she gently caressed them.

We made love but there was no penetration and she never removed her panties. The silk gown felt wonderful and I was almost drugged by the smell of the perfume.

She ejaculated again and yet all I’d felt was her pelvis pushing hard against me. It was like she had a penis but I didn’t know whether she had one or not. My own penis was bigger than ever before but I wished it would shrivel up and I really wanted to be penetrated.

The next morning I felt guilty and went back to my room but I couldn’t stop thing about her. We became very close and spent time together making love like this each time and it carried on for several months. Sometimes I felt we were the same sex and other times either of us would take the initiative. She made it very clear that she had fallen in love and I felt the same. Our private communications by e-mail said it all.

She seemed to grow in confidence in love making as I did. In our working relationship she became much stronger and I encouraged her to take charge of situations. She was respected in China and with overseas customers and colleagues. But she was always careful to let people know I was the boss.

By the end of that summer I’d moved to China and our business flourished. She easily convinced me to try many types of food and to relax and spend time walking or visiting temples. I would sample all types of seafood, frogs, sea slugs, snake but I never took to the duck throat or chickens feet. From despising sea food and fish I made it my first choice. I ate Cantonese breakfasts instead of English style.

She introduced me to a special fish soup to make me last longer during our love making sessions. It affected her too in the same way and I often felt that she must have made love to women and satisfied them. Thev fish soup was really 'toad soup' and she'd laughed and said it swims like a fish.

She introduced me to Buddhism and it made me think a lot about myself and our relationship. What had drawn us together? We concluded that we had similar personalities and we were completely in love. We knew by the end of that summer that we must have been together in another life before.We both seemed to be a mix of two genders but then I supposed everybody is.

Maybe we were butterflies in a former life. She was my Madam Butterfly as I was hers. We seemed so natural together.

So I felt I don’t need to cross dress anymore because I felt satisfied to be a man/woman and to be weak or strong as the mood takes me. I have remained in love with her as she has with me.

Shanghai has been my home for a few years and it is the most wonderful City in the world.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Xièxiè

Andrea Lena's picture

...very nice! Thank you!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Very nice!

Well done! It was interesting to see him go from someone with a closed mind to one that accepted the gifts life offered. I liked this a lot!

Wren

My China Cross Dress Cure

A truly new and fresh idea that is very welcome here. I'd ike to see more of this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

M. Butterfly

Lucy Perkins's picture

Very clever indeed Julie....I really enjoyed this story,which resonates with so many other fragments and images. A really intriguing tale. Lucy xxx

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."