Living in Los Angeles On My Own Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

George, Georgie or Georgann Was going to find conflict at work, a new love and a return to old habits. I was known by different names by different people.

It was December 1969 I had been living in Los Angeles for 2 months. The allure of women's clothes was to strong to resist. I had started wearing panties again and secretly dressing at night. I had some inexpensive panties purchased at a 5/10 store and 2 skirts and slacks purchased in a consignment store. I was lonely and wanted someone to hold and be held by.

I was working at a data processing center. I was a computer tech, one of five tech's.
On the dayshift I worked with Art, a redneck exmilitary type from the south. Marty was the only person I had meet who was born and raise in LA. Every conversation seemed to start out with "where are you from".

I made friends with a few coworkers. Greg, a security guard, helped me find a place to live. Susan, a computer operator, was very friendly toward me. She was a firey redhead with a tight body. She was always friendly to me, not so much to the other guys. Susan was touchy feelly, sometimes she would take my hand in hers and stare deep into my eyes as she talked. I had seen that look before, a librarian at college. I had seen that look in her eyes, she would rush to help me, she would stand very close to me, I swear I could feel the heat from her body. I was told she was a cougar, she sought out young men for sex and that I would not be sorry if I feel under her spell. She would take care of all my needs and wants.

One day Susan came to the computer room to report that system 1 was down. A phone call would have done just as well. As she entered the room she traded barbs with Art and Marty. But, when she came to me she softened I saw the look, her hand softly rubbed my arm. She took my hand in her's, her thumb traced small circles on my palm. I looked but, I did not hear a word she said; I was lost in the moment. All I could think about was the feelings her touch generated. Susan dropped my hand turned and announced "Georgie and I will be going to lunch today. So get your act together."

Susan returned at 11:45. She took my hand and lead me from the room. As we waited at the curb for the light she took my arm. The light changed we only made it to the center island before the light changed again. As we waited for another light Susan took my hand in her's. When the light changed we skipped to the door of Staks Restaurant. We were met at the door by Helen, one of the servers. She said "Hi kids. You skip as if you have done that before." She lead us to a table; as she walked away I watched. Helen was tall, slender with curlly blonde hair. There was scare on the back of her right leg. Susan caught me, she poked me in the ribs.

We ordered lunch. Susan was talking about a date. I thought"what date". She said we could go out tonight to just hang out or do dinner and a movie. We could leave from work that way we would have more time together. We finished lunch, returned to the building, in the front lobby Susan raised up on her toes and kissed me on the check. Her kiss was so soft. She said she would come and get me after work.

I returned to the computer room to a chours of hoots and hollers from Marty. "Someone is in love or in an extreme degree of lust" he said. This went on the rest of the afternoon. the day soon ended.

True to her word Susan was down to the computer room just after 5. She took my hand and off we went to hang out. Hanging out seemed to mean a drive to the beach. We walked the sand in our bare feet. I noticed that Susan did not wear stockings. We sat on the sand just above the waves. We kissed and cuddled there, life was good at the moment. Susan pushed me to the sand she crawled on top of me. Kissing and feeling, her handS were every where. I pushed her back setting up I said this is not the place for this. If you want to go on we need to go some where private.

Susan was on her feet in a flash. We started for my car "my place or hotel" she asked. Susan had to run back for her shoes. We drove to her apartment, it was in a nice section of the city. Barely in the door and she was on me like a hungry wolf. All hands and kisses. she tried to get my shirt off as I tried to figure out how to get her out of her dress. I said "You do yours and I'll do mine." She ran to the bedroom, I followed behind. She was out of her dress. Standing there in her underwear watching me undress. "What the hell" she yelled as I took off my pants. "What's that" she pointed at my black Friday panties. "Panties" I replied. "Freak" she said. I said "They are no different then yours." "A minute ago you couldn't wait to get me naked." "Take them off, now" "Whoa" she said. Lust won out. "Get in bed. You've got alot to make up for." I laughed, Susan slid into the bed beside me.

We enjoyed one another for what seemed hours. I felt so good I was doing what I had craved for so long. I was in the arms of a woman I felt so secure. Life was very good. We spent the night in total rapture.

I slpped out of Susan's bed dresed and headed home. Food was my greatest need, I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. Bob's Big Boy was just ahead. I pulled in parked and went inside. As I was being seated a voive called out "George". It was Jeff a guy who lived just down the hall from me. "You look wrecked. That your lipstick on your face?" We eat we talked. Questions were left unanswered.

I didn't see Susan until Monday. She said nothing about me leaving as I did. We meet in the lobby as I was arriving for work. She touched my arm, we kissed, she asked what color. "Light blue" I replied. She smiled, shock her head "see you for lunch" she said as we parted.

She asked why at lunch. I said it was a hard question to answer. Susan said "I think you are the prettiest man I ever meet." My eyes started to tear. She kissed me on the check. "Break it up kids" it was Helen. "What did you do to make this boy cry?"

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hot Sizzle

I smell pork bacon cooking, or is his brain. Hot Hot good.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

I was lonely & looking for someone to hold & be held by

laika's picture

Has the natural, honest feel of the basic "this is my true story" pieces we get here from time to time (stories that never seem to do as well audience/comments/kudos-wise as more fanciful ones, which seems a shame...) if it isn't autobiographical it SEEMS like it. That line right in the intro paragraph "I was lonely and looking for someone to hold and be held by" was one I can sure relate to, to me it's always been the real appeal of sexual intimacy, even more than the thrashing around & getting gooey stuff. 1969 was about the time that me and my Jr. highschool friends would ride our bicycles clear up through LA to Griffith Park in hopes of seeing some nekkid hippie women, and when my older sister was broadening my artistic horizons taking me to museum showings and to European films at art houses in Westwood (until the day they brought in the rating system, and suddenly I was banned from movies no more graphic than what i'd seen the week before...); so though I'm a few years younger, it would be a few years before I started hitchhiking up there to drop in at the newly opened Gay Community Center, I remember the area and those times well.
~hugs, Veronica