Living in Los Angeles on My Own Chapter 2 First time out dressed

Printer-friendly version

Georgann continues to play duel roles at home and work. Susan announces her holiday plans. Art is suspended.

It is Monday Dec. 21, 1969. I arrived at work early; Marty seems differet some how.

"Awfually quiet today" I said.

"How was your weekend?" Marty asked.

"Great and your's?" I replied.

"Did you hook up with Susan?" Marty asked.

"Yes" was my one word reply.

Susan came strolling into the room. She walked right up to me, never even looked at Marty. "Hi George" she said with a sly smile.

"Weekend was that good" Marty said.

Susan reached out and touch my arm. I sigh and smiled.

"There's love in the air" Marty said.

"You have green eyes, real green." Susan said with surprise in her voice.

"Yes. They've been green all my life." I continued "You didn't notice as I stared into your baby blues."

As she moved away from Marty she said "I had a great weekend."

I stupidly asked, "did you spend it with someone special?"

Susan poked me in the arm. "George" she began "I've decided to go home for Christmas." she went on "My mom asked me to come home."

"Ok, fine have a nice time" what alse could I say?

"I'll make it up to you when I return. We'll get together, we'll have a great time."

I wasn't listening . I was thinking about what crazy things I could do while Susan was gone. I said "Ok it's a date than."

Susan said "Your eyes say somethin different then your mouth."

"You had better go" I heard myself say "If you don't I'm liable to cry."

Suan turned and started out of the room. I watched her go, I though those weren't wild animals fighting to get out of that skirt.

Marty said "Kicked to the curb?"

"What's up with Art" I asked?

Marty said he did not know. I didn't believe him but, I didn't know why.

The day wound down. There was little work to do. I cleaned some equiptment just so that I wouldn't think about Susan. I made plan to dress when I got home.

I went home stripped off my boy clothes, showered and styled my hair. I went to the closet to look for Georgann.

I chose a pink outfit, pink crop top with sleeves, pink legings, pink panties and a pink skirt. My glass slippers finished the outfit. I made a gin and tonic in a tall glass with ice and a straw. I went and walked back and forth in front of the mirror for awhile. I loved the look and feel of the clothes. I notice a certain puffiness around my nipples; was I growing breasts? I went to the couch and the gin and tonic.

There was a knock at my door. Should I answer it or not? I peeked out, there stood Susan. Did I want her to see me dressed? I took a deep breath, the knob turned I stepped back as the door swung open.

Susan gasped, "Oh my" she said.

"This is who I am. This what I do." I said.

"George" Susan started

"Georgann" I said.

"Well then, Georgann could you aske George to keep an eye on my car while I'm gone?"

"I'll have George put your car in the garage and park his car on the street. Just as soon as he returns." I said.

"Thank you, Georgann. I'll make it up to both of you when I return" she promised.
"Oh, pink is not really your color. You should try green or maybe red, scarlett would be better." Susan ran off to her waiting cab.

Scarlett, that had promise I thought. I turned on the TV and went back to my gin and tonic. Ice water. I pulled the drapes shut and double bolt the door. No more visitors tohight. I went to the mirror, lifted my crop top. There was new softness and definition around my nipples. I went to the kitchen and took some more black cohosh.

In the morning I stipped off my pink outfit, showered and put on my boy clothes. All during work I thought about what was I going to do tonight. I had a new a "little black dress", it wasn't really that little but, that's what they were called. I had a string of pearls and 2 rings. Maybe tonight was the night to go out dressed. I'd have to check my legs, did I need to shave? Time wil tell.

Well I got home just after 5 o'clock. I hit the shower, shaved every where and every thing. I laid out my dress, hose, panty girdle and boots all in black. I went to the kitchen made a sandwich, drank some milk and sat down naked on my couch. Was this really what I wanted to do? Maybe a gin and tonic would help, no not on top of the milk.

Well, I went back to the bedroom. First came the suspender hose, I had to stop and admire how they looked. It was as if a circle had been drawn around my butt, in the front I saw how the dark fabric highlighted my pale skin. Next came the panty girdle I reasoned that it would make tucking easier. I went to the mirror, applied light foundation to the areas where I had shaved then I powdered the rest of my face. Eye brow pencil in hand I drew a thin curve over each eye. Eye shadow, green of course, was a little more difficult to manage. Eyelid pencil and lipstick would complete my face.

I return to the bed, boots were next. Black knee highs with stacked 1 1/2 inch heels would be easy to walk in. Last was the little black dress, I eased it over my head taking care not mess up my make up. I was ready to go.

I was headed for a "tranny club" I had seen advertised in the Free Press. I was not sure what to expect.

The club was crowded. There were way more people in boy clothes then girl clothes. I saw empty stools at the far end of the bar; as I moved through the crowd I was being felt up. Someone tried to grab my purse, the offender looked way as I turned toward him. Someone else was running a finger up and down the crack of my butt. Two fingers to his ribs put and end to that. Bitch, he called after me. As I moved forward the crowd parted, I was being looked over by every guy I passed. As I eased on to the stool I remembered to smooth the back of my skirt.

A bartender aproached, in a deep voice she asked "what I was drinking?" Gin and tonic in a tall glass with ice and a straw, please. The bartender returned with my drink. As I reached for myu purse she said "girls drink for free".

Another girl slid on to the stool beside me. "Honey" she said "you should really shave those arms or wear long slevees." "Hi, my name's Leslie. You've done this before right."

"My name's Georgann this is my first time" I replied.

"A first timer. Whoa, come with me." she grabed my arm and pulled me to a table full of girls.

She pushed me on to a bench as she said "I've got a first timer here".

Girls were introduced Kala, Cindy, Lisa, and Jenette. "My drink is back on the bar" I said.

"Not to worry, honey. We'll get you another." said Kala as she slipped her arm around mine. Soon I had another gin and tonic in a tall glass with ice and a straw.

Leslie moved close to me and took my other arm. She had my hand in her's. I looked at her, I saw that look in her eyes. I answered a thousand questions; where was I from, where did I work, did I like guys or did I just do girls. That last question came from Leslie. Leslie was now holding my hand, running little circles in my palm. She said "your hands are so smooth it would be great to feel them caress my body". I lost track of time. Soon it was time to go. I remember Leslie asking if I had a car. She said "I don't live to far from here. Would I come home with her?" Was I going crazy, what was I doing?

It was now Christmas Eve. We made love for what seems like hours. Leslie was thin, her body was smooth and soft. It felt good to hold her. I awoke with a start; where was I? I looked at the clock it was 3 AM. I loked at the girl lying beside me I most be crazy. I lay back down and cuddled Leslie. She made a small noise as I wrapped my arms around her.

I awoke a second time it was 6:30 AM. I smelled coffee. I jumped up I had to go to work. I grabbed Leslie's phone; I waited for an answer. A female voice came on SDS she said. Hello, this is George I'll be in in 2 hours I said. You don't have to come in she said it's Christmas Eve we'll call you if we need you. Merry Christmas, bye George.

I was driving home dressed as a girl. How would I ever get into my apartment. I new I would walk from my car up the stairs and into my home. No problem; I am who I am, it's just what I do.

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments